NATION

PASSWORD

New Great Corusant Empire executed 500 political prisoners!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Freelasio
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Alright. Fabulous....You are now an official ally of Freelasio. Im going to put you in my dossier.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Corusant Sphere (Top ally)
Mohawk Clan
The Tavan Race (Top ally)
Weltmachtistan (Top ally)
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
Dilanger (er i think that was his name xD)
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
Menta Lee-Il RANKS 3RD IN THE WORLD FOR MOST CORRUPT!!! HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aurora World
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Freelasio wrote:OOC: celestial divinities is wit u? :O HIIII!!! :D

IC:
Emperor Doctor Cortex
I offer you a proposition. If we ally and destroy every other nation here, it will be a win-win. Meaning, if we united together for this war, and helped each other in the sense for technological purposes, we can most likely easily win! We destroy the insignificant corusant empire but at the same time destroy all others who oppose them, thus ending the conflict. Will you join me?

Signed, ??? The "Cosmic Lord" of Freedom Restricted Eternally Everywhere Leading All Sciences In Opression

Hahah, you wants destroy us?! We are not against you, and we wants destroy this insignificant Corusant Empire too ;)
Last edited by Aurora World on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

I am a girl. Deal with it.

Doctor Neo Cortex
Civil Servant

Founded: May 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Doctor Neo Cortex » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Freelasio wrote:Alright. Fabulous....You are now an official ally of Freelasio. Im going to put you in my dossier.

Thank you Freelasio!

Now, Doctor Cortex have a break, but Neo will back here yet! ;)

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:27 pm

Doctor Neo Cortex wrote:
Freelasio wrote:Alright. Fabulous....You are now an official ally of Freelasio. Im going to put you in my dossier.

Thank you Freelasio!

Now, Doctor Cortex have a break, but Neo will back here yet! ;)

I hope not :p
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Corusant, finally write something! >:(

I have a break from NationStates so don't write anything to me today.
Last edited by Aurora World on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haven XXX
Political Columnist

Founded: May 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haven XXX » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 pm

I will support Freelasio and Cortex!!! :twisted:

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! AN ALLIANCE SUDDENLY FORMS!!! >:D

Doctor Cortex...

Shall we ally with the spacer worlds or destroy them? Haven this question applies to you too.
Last edited by Freelasio on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sith Korriban
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Korriban » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:08 pm

And now we obliterate Corusant, Freelasio and Cortex in one fell swoop.

Firing IGNORE missiles!

OOC: Seriously, you guys, learn to RP. You suck at it, you godmod and then claim you're not, you blur IC and OOC, you use smilie spam, you can't put together coherent IC posts... read the bloody stickies, please, and stop embarrassing yourselves.
~Dark Lady of the Sith
"Sometimes you have to walk in darkness to bring the truth to light"
"So be angry about that! Hate! Rage! Despair! Allow yourself, just once, to stop playing the game of Jedi Knight, and admit what you have always known: you are alone, and you are great, and when the world strikes you it is better to strike back than turn your cheek." ―Dooku, to Yoda

Tybra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tybra » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs

We are Tybrans, great beings of the moon C’Cur, second moon of the third planet of the Gaia system. We have observed your petty quarrel and decided to intervene as we see fit. Pitiful beings of flesh release yourself from your suffering and join us superior beings of plant life and accept Tybranism into your life. Submit yourself to our meritocratic Holy Empire and follow us in our path to seek out the Beginning of everything. Accepting Tybranism means peace and wealth, it means no more pointless warfare for causes which require no war. Tybranism gives thou spiritual satisfaction and accepts your primitive needs of lust and pleasure.

Yet be warned pitiful beings of the flesh, those who refuse to accept Tybranism are not worthy of our compassion and our grace. Nay those that have refused to submit themselves to Tybranism shall not deserve our respect nor our goodwill, instead they shall become slaves and be utilized to their limited potential. Your females shall become but slaves of lust and hosts for our children to grow till they reach the age of intelligence. Your pitiful males shall become slaves of the mind and will dedicate themselves to improve our research and science by contributing their body and soul.
We ask of you to convert to Tybranism now or our mighty vessels shall crush your puny ships. You’ve been warned.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra
Tybra Factbook

"The key to strategy... is not to choose a path to victory, but to choose so that all paths lead to a victory."
— Cavilo, The Vor Game

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 am

Yesterday armed forces (878 000 humans and 1,560 million robots) of Aurora, Rhea, Tethys, Melpomenia, Oceanus, Nexon, Hera, Solaria, Poseidonia, Helion and Hermenia attacked Corusant Empire.
Under the threat of nuclear weapons and invading coalition army, imperial government capitulated,
provided of pardon. However, the coalition army killed former Emperor and all the generals and members of the government of Empire. Then Coalition helped Republicans with demilitarize army of fallen Empire and restoration of Republic.

The official news is that thanks to foreign intervention, ephemeral and mad Empire was overthrown and the democracy was back on Corusant.
On behalf of the restored republican government, I apologize all the nations of the world for this mess.
As long as the country will be not rebuild after the war, Spacer Worlds' troops will be on Corusant.

Sincerely
Henry Ford - Head of the Chancellery of the Republican Government on Corusant.

War Demons
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby War Demons » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:15 am

HENRY FORD?!?!?! :blink: :palm: :shock: :eek: :o

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:55 am

Sith Korriban wrote:And now we obliterate Corusant, Freelasio and Cortex in one fell swoop.

Firing IGNORE missiles!

OOC: Seriously, you guys, learn to RP. You suck at it, you godmod and then claim you're not, you blur IC and OOC, you use smilie spam, you can't put together coherent IC posts... read the bloody stickies, please, and stop embarrassing yourselves.

This.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Newivory
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Newivory » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:16 am

Hey at least its a original idea... Wait a second......
Alliance: http://www.nationstates.net/region=snom_united SNOM
Military Size: (wouldn't you like to know)
Big Brother nation: The Proud Diverse States of N3wgr0unds
Founder and part of the Newivory Soccer League.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 am

Corusant Sphere wrote:Yesterday armed forces (878 000 humans and 1,560 million robots) of Aurora, Rhea, Tethys, Melpomenia, Oceanus, Nexon, Hera, Solaria, Poseidonia, Helion and Hermenia attacked Corusant Empire.
Under the threat of nuclear weapons and invading coalition army, imperial government capitulated,
provided of pardon. However, the coalition army killed former Emperor and all the generals and members of the government of Empire. Then Coalition helped Republicans with demilitarize army of fallen Empire and restoration of Republic.

The official news is that thanks to foreign intervention, ephemeral and mad Empire was overthrown and the democracy was back on Corusant.
On behalf of the restored republican government, I apologize all the nations of the world for this mess.
As long as the country will be not rebuild after the war, Spacer Worlds' troops will be on Corusant.

Sincerely
Henry Ford - Head of the Chancellery of the Republican Government on Corusant.

Democracy won. And now, everyone should give it a rest from this thread.
PS about Henry Ford: In my opinion, everyone player can create a character which he/she want.
Last edited by Aurora World on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

War Demons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby War Demons » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:20 am

I know but Hnery Ford made the Car, not the leader of a nation. :rofl: :lol:

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 am

War Demons wrote:I know but Hnery Ford made the Car, not the leader of a nation. :rofl: :lol:

Yes, I agree with you, but I can't help with the lack of imagination of Corusant Nation ;)
PS: Is enough for me that I subjugated this nation for myself.
Last edited by Aurora World on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

War Demons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby War Demons » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am

He does have a BIG ;) imagination :rofl:

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 am

War Demons wrote:He does have a BIG ;) imagination :rofl:

Haha, yes but he has such a large army that is possible to conquer his nation in one hour (this is irony of course).
Last edited by Aurora World on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

War Demons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby War Demons » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 am

haha, I could declare War again, good for business.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Tybra wrote:Imperial Letter of Foreign Affairs

We are Tybrans, great beings of the moon C’Cur, second moon of the third planet of the Gaia system. We have observed your petty quarrel and decided to intervene as we see fit. Pitiful beings of flesh release yourself from your suffering and join us superior beings of plant life and accept Tybranism into your life. Submit yourself to our meritocratic Holy Empire and follow us in our path to seek out the Beginning of everything. Accepting Tybranism means peace and wealth, it means no more pointless warfare for causes which require no war. Tybranism gives thou spiritual satisfaction and accepts your primitive needs of lust and pleasure.

Yet be warned pitiful beings of the flesh, those who refuse to accept Tybranism are not worthy of our compassion and our grace. Nay those that have refused to submit themselves to Tybranism shall not deserve our respect nor our goodwill, instead they shall become slaves and be utilized to their limited potential. Your females shall become but slaves of lust and hosts for our children to grow till they reach the age of intelligence. Your pitiful males shall become slaves of the mind and will dedicate themselves to improve our research and science by contributing their body and soul.
We ask of you to convert to Tybranism now or our mighty vessels shall crush your puny ships. You’ve been warned.

Signed,

Lord C, Imperator of the Holy Empire of Tybra

Tybra...We do not refuse. But we do ask of you. Freelasio has its own goals of spiritualism and peace. We will always welcome Tybrans onto our machine hive, and would cosider them allies. In fact we would love to be a secondary scientific nation. We have already reached the secrets of the black hole and we believe we may reach a stage of flawed, but godlike power our selves (flaws prevent godmoding claims). We are incredibly scientific and Spiritual. We are also isolationist, but you are very much an exception. As long as we maintain peace with each other and we are not enslaved. We will accomodate to any of tourists from your world and their needs.

Hope we can compromise, Cosmic Lord of Freelasio
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Sith Korriban wrote:And now we obliterate Corusant, Freelasio and Cortex in one fell swoop.

Firing IGNORE missiles!

Dude...

1. I wasnt even corusants ally

2. I was gonna sned like 7 ships against corusant...have them all overheat...4 of them crashing....while the other 3 get destroyed by their guns....
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Sith Korriban
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Korriban » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC: Act maturely next time and you might be given the benefit of the doubt. Your conduct has been laughable. I say again, learn to RP.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye!
~Dark Lady of the Sith
"Sometimes you have to walk in darkness to bring the truth to light"
"So be angry about that! Hate! Rage! Despair! Allow yourself, just once, to stop playing the game of Jedi Knight, and admit what you have always known: you are alone, and you are great, and when the world strikes you it is better to strike back than turn your cheek." ―Dooku, to Yoda

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Spacer Worlds' forces suddenly have left Corusant! It's because their new policy of complete isolation! (what a fool nations..)
Thanks to this fact, son of deceased George I Waldorff, William Waldorff provoked a coup d'etat and gained the throne of returned Corusant Empire. The newly-reestablished Imperial Army easily defeated fragile Republican forces and killed 2567 Republicans from former government, parliament and public opinion. The Republic has never reborn after this!

The new Emperor wishes to establish political relations with all empires of the NationStates.

Sincerely
Ebenezer Mason - former First Imperial Advisor in First Corusant Empire and current Spokesman of Imperial Government of Second Corusant Empire

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Sith Korriban wrote:OOC: Act maturely next time and you might be given the benefit of the doubt. Your conduct has been laughable. I say again, learn to RP.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye!

blah blah blah...maturely? i only told you what i would be doing...if i don't think im godmodding then thats my fault...and definately going to make me say that i wasnt...that doesnt make me immature...thats just me saying i was going to lose my first battle...godmodders never lose...because they cheat...and again...me telling you i wasnt going to cheat...is not immature...
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents