NATION

PASSWORD

New Great Corusant Empire executed 500 political prisoners!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aurora World
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 pm

Freelasio wrote:It will not matter...We are so technologically advanced we surpass some of the Most Acheived Alien Empires in technology...So advanced it reaches levels that races living for billions of years, living since the first 5 billion years of the universe's lifespan, have become naturally extinct before they could reach this level!

Guy, this is FT thread, not post-FT!
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

I am a girl. Deal with it.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Beware...We will prepare for war! Expect to see us before 3 days from now!

And since there is no post-future thread..we count as FT..... After...Post-FT?? Its just another way of saying REEAEEAAAALLLY REALLY REALLY X400 advanced FT

Finally hehehe....some bait to try our armies out on!! We've been itching to fight!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/chairmanofrussia#p/f/14/7FPUExZCWwY
Last edited by Freelasio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Corusant Sphere (Top ally)
Mohawk Clan
The Tavan Race (Top ally)
Weltmachtistan (Top ally)
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
Dilanger (er i think that was his name xD)
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
Menta Lee-Il RANKS 3RD IN THE WORLD FOR MOST CORRUPT!!! HAIL DEAREST LEADER!!!
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm

Freelasio wrote:Beware...We will prepare for war! Expect to see us before 3 days from now!

And since there is no post-future thread..we count as FT..... After...Post-FT?? Its just another way of saying REEAEEAAAALLLY REALLY REALLY X400 advanced FT

I disagree with you. In my opinion you are so overgrown in technology that you're no longer in the FT.
Are you in Type VII of Kardashev scale?! (This is my little irony ;) )
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Perhaps you would like to see our dictator?

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 pm

We have created him out of warps in space....he can control his gravity levels....so he can fast like a real black hole....or he can suck you in like it took no effort at all!

Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 pm

Aurora World wrote:
Freelasio wrote:Beware...We will prepare for war! Expect to see us before 3 days from now!

I disagree with you. In my opinion you are so overgrown in technology that you're no longer in the FT.
Are you in Type VII of Kardashev scale?!

How did you guess?!!??! No...we are just borderline with 6 and 7....and once we get higher than that you wont even be able to comprehend the godlike powers of our technology...7 being the final level...we are having much difficulty for the first time getting officially there...
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Freelasio wrote:We have created him out of warps in space....he can control his gravity levels....so he can fast like a real black hole....or he can suck you in like it took no effort at all!

LOL, HAHAHA! You are such crazy idiot, really. After all, this are doodle of a 8-old child. :rofl:

Sith Korriban
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sith Korriban » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm

OOC: Freelasio, can the god-moding. If there is no post-future thread, make your own. Don't drag it into others. Also, given what I'm about to say, you might wanna rethink supporting this lot.

IC:
So... Corusant Sphere wants attention. Corusant Sphere demands not to be ignored. You have our attention. Be careful what you wish for.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is great?

We say it is not.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks its boasts are impressive?

We are not impressed.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is strong?

We say it is weak.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is worthy of the name 'Empire'?

We. Say. No. Your declarations have alerted us to your weakness. Your foolish boasts have roused us. And now, little wannabe-Empire, we offer the chance to see how it's done. Up close and personal.

You will be shattered and reformed to serve us, the ancient Sith Empire of Korriban.

We lay out now our challenge. And should your response be anything other than cravenly fleeing before us or mute submission to our will, you will bleed a thousand times over.

Thus we say, in the name of the Sith!
Last edited by Sith Korriban on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Dark Lady of the Sith
"Sometimes you have to walk in darkness to bring the truth to light"
"So be angry about that! Hate! Rage! Despair! Allow yourself, just once, to stop playing the game of Jedi Knight, and admit what you have always known: you are alone, and you are great, and when the world strikes you it is better to strike back than turn your cheek." ―Dooku, to Yoda

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm

:(

its MS paint
dont worry...its gonna look a lot better once i take those graphic design classes :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

:palm:

:eyebrow:

:blink:

:bow:

:unsure:
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Freelasio wrote::(

its MS paint
dont worry...its gonna look a lot better once i take those graphic design classes :lol:

OOC: How old are you? ;)

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:03 pm

God moding we are not

1. there are limits to our technology...we are not godlike yet...we dont believe we will ever get there

2. We never said you couldnt invent something to negate the energy used to have this technology

3. If we were a sports team we would have TONS of offense and NO defense, so as long as you have the capability you can destroy any sources of technology we have! 'Course the trick is finding a way to retalliate to our materialization

4. We have flaws...we easily overheat...all the time...

5.When we overheat it means we used too much energy and we become immobilized. Easily allowing you to destroy any units affected.

6. We can prevent overheating...but then we have to absorb the capacity of the tech by sacrificing more units...and in turn becoming more powerful...but at the cost of valuable resources...

7. The right planning and strategy can stop us...you just need the right equipment

8. any FT civ can get the equipment...

9. If you can alter the properties of a black hole...then you can destroy our entire nation...that is...if we don't materialize first...but then that where you do it secretly....our sensors go out a certain range.

10. You can stop me...it just takes planning, with the right tricks up your sleeve then you can virtually win almost every battle against us...
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Aurora World wrote:
Freelasio wrote::(

its MS paint

OOC: How old are you? ;)

Depends...why do you want to know? Im not 5, but im not 30...letz just put it that way...
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Freelasio wrote:Depends...why do you want to know? Im not 5, but im not 30...letz just put it that way...

OOC: I just think that you are infantile 13-old teenager :p
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Im....16....actually -.- >:(

its okay....at least im not embarrassed as much as i could be when i WAS 13.........
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:11 pm

i highly doubt a 13 year old would have my vocabulary...

OOC: okay im reaaallly tired...imma go takez a nap :O i never used to take naps but now its like i take naps every 3 hours >.<
Last edited by Freelasio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Freelasio wrote:Im....16....actually -.- >:(

its okay....at least im not embarrassed as much as i could be when i WAS 13.........

OOC: I'm 17 years old and... I don't paste on forum a scribble of a little child ;)

Freelasio
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Freelasio » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm

ITS MICROSOFT PAINT!!!!!!!

THIS IS A 3-YEAR OLD SCRIBBLE!...well...5 year old...but see the difference?!

oh wait...thats a real picture...i didnt see it closely enough xD
Last edited by Freelasio on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Doctor Neo Cortex
Haven XXX
Mohawk Clan
Kalasparata (Top Ally)
Joshuahood
Tierra Prime
New Amerik (top ally)
Factbook

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Freelasio wrote:ITS MICROSOFT PAINT!!!!!!!

Do you must to draw on the computer, if you can't do this well?
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Yes, Freelasio finally get out of here :) Corusant, tomorrow I will invade you!
Last edited by Aurora World on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Aurora World wrote:Yes, Freelasio finally get out of here :) Corusant, tomorrow I will invade you!

We will prepare for attack and we will overcome invasion. Then we will punish you and your allies :mad:

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Sith Korriban wrote:OOC: Freelasio, can the god-moding. If there is no post-future thread, make your own. Don't drag it into others. Also, given what I'm about to say, you might wanna rethink supporting this lot.

IC:
So... Corusant Sphere wants attention. Corusant Sphere demands not to be ignored. You have our attention. Be careful what you wish for.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is great?

We say it is not.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks its boasts are impressive?

We are not impressed.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is strong?

We say it is weak.

So, this Corusant Empire thinks it is worthy of the name 'Empire'?

We. Say. No. Your declarations have alerted us to your weakness. Your foolish boasts have roused us. And now, little wannabe-Empire, we offer the chance to see how it's done. Up close and personal.

You will be shattered and reformed to serve us, the ancient Sith Empire of Korriban.

We lay out now our challenge. And should your response be anything other than cravenly fleeing before us or mute submission to our will, you will bleed a thousand times over.

Thus we say, in the name of the Sith!

Don't you appreciate us?!.. >:(
Last edited by Corusant Sphere on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Exactly I agree with Sith Korriban! ;)

Corusant Sphere
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Corusant Sphere » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Aurora World wrote:Yes, Freelasio finally get out of here :) Corusant, tomorrow I will invade you!

You will be defeat on behalf of the Emperor.. Now I have a slumber so don't write to me.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:49 am

Aurora finally send against Corusant 145 000 human troops and 560 000 military robots, and 345 Borealis X3 battle space-cruisers with 2760 nuclear missiles.
Reply ultimately Corusant!

Hayaba
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayaba » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:51 am

Despite an MT country,i ask for economic sanctions on Coruscant for violating the UN protocol of human rigths.
Map:http://bp3.blogger.com/_leoGYAeiH44/SDiEKAMhkQI/AAAAAAAABq4/_AFFMT8C2Ks/s320/map_far-east.gif
I RP with a population of 334 million people.

Aurora World
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Aurora World » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:56 am

Hayaba wrote:Despite an MT country,i ask for economic sanctions on Coruscant for violating the UN protocol of human rigths.

Sanctions against Corusant are unnecessary because Aurora and Spacer Worlds will defeat this nation and will restore democracy in Corusant too.

PS: Corusant Empire is tyrannical government but we (Spacer Worlds) doesn't cancel out Nation of Corusant.
Last edited by Aurora World on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents