NATION

PASSWORD

Deleted

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Justorica
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Deleted

Postby Justorica » Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 am

This Post Was Deleted.
Last edited by Justorica on Mon May 11, 2009 12:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Agzenzia
Envoy

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: The way the world was.

Postby Agzenzia » Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 am

Justorica wrote:June 4th,2009- Aliens! Justorica had survived comets and zombies, but not aliens. They called themselves the Galactic Embassy. They accused us of launching a comet at them. That was impossible because, we launched the comet at the sun, not them. What was going to happen to the rest of the world as Justoricans sat under the plasma shield that surrounds the city. We were safe, but what about the rest of the world. What could we do.

June 10th,2009 ( new broadcast.) The world has no chance against these aliens. Our weapons don't work against them, and they have kidnapped our last hopes. Chuck Norris, Mr.T and Arnold Schwarzenegger, were captured this week. It is unknown if they are being tortured or dead.

June 15th,2009- Our supplies were low. All other nations were enslaved. Some sexually enslaved so that the Galactic Embassy would have more slaves. There were rumors about the plasma shield flickering. We knew it was flickering, but told the citizens otherwise. If we were enslaved, earth would have no hope.

June,20th,2009- I woke up chained to a wall in a sex slave camp, where he would be forced to have sex so they would have more slaves available.. Justorica had been enslaved.

*The chain of events I make up ends here. I might add some new ones as replies, but from here on, it's pretty much you guys. And make each reply about how your nation gets freed, not how you save the world, how your nation saves the world, or how the whole world is saved.*

I'm really sorry but your story's have to make SOME sense, i mean, Mr.T and Arnold Schwarzenegger is just stupid. And the last chain of events....*shakes*
Sincerely, Supreme Dictator Fenagz. Economic Left/Right: -1.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.26

Hetrica
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

So exciting

Postby Hetrica » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Aliens and no sense, not my cup of coffee.

10/10

The glorious people of hetrica are greater than all others, and no matter the costs, they are put first.
Headline News: The Great General is now dead. DEFCON lowered to 1. Hetrican Bioweapon used by Unnamedland on Sjmick. Quarantine zone initiated. Admiral Major to take control. Military forces patrol the streets. Cans of Coka Calo are actually healthy says bribed doctor.

_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!
(===||:::::::::::::::> If you support invasions put this in your signature
[align=center]

Return to International Incidents