NATION

PASSWORD

ARC Program: The Oak, Birch And Ginkgo [Canon | IC | Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

China and Territories
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 31, 2023
Corporate Bordello

Postby China and Territories » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:00 am

Americke wrote:
China and Territories wrote:Satisfied with the response, Wu’s demeanor grew serious as he turned his attention to the Philippines. “President Hartley, let us discuss the situation in the Philippines. Will the U.S. military be implementing similar measures in their bases there?”

Hartley, sensing the gravity of the moment, sat up and met Wu’s gaze with a solemn expression. “Rest assured, we are committed to reducing our stationed personnel in the Philippines. While I cannot provide exact figures at this time, plans are in place to initiate similar measures as those in South Korea.”

With a sense of relief washing over him, Wu nodded in gratitude. “That settles it for China, President Hartley. Thank you. This phase of negotiations is now concluded for me, and I will trust in your leadership and that of Mrs. Saint-Clair to fulfill our agreements.” His smile hinted at the weight of responsibility he bore, knowing that the compromises made today would shape the future of his nation.

“As a gesture of goodwill,” Wu continued, “China has decided to participate in annual human rights conferences and inspections, a testament to our commitment to transparency and accountability.”
Official Name
People’s Republic of China

NS STATS AND FORUMS ARE NOT CANON (unless marked). The Organizacion de las Naciones Unidas (UN) is canon to us and vice versa.

Americke
Secretary

Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Americke » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:12 pm

China and Territories wrote:
Americke wrote:Hartley, sensing the gravity of the moment, sat up and met Wu’s gaze with a solemn expression. “Rest assured, we are committed to reducing our stationed personnel in the Philippines. While I cannot provide exact figures at this time, plans are in place to initiate similar measures as those in South Korea.”

With a sense of relief washing over him, Wu nodded in gratitude. “That settles it for China, President Hartley. Thank you. This phase of negotiations is now concluded for me, and I will trust in your leadership and that of Mrs. Saint-Clair to fulfill our agreements.” His smile hinted at the weight of responsibility he bore, knowing that the compromises made today would shape the future of his nation.

“As a gesture of goodwill,” Wu continued, “China has decided to participate in annual human rights conferences and inspections, a testament to our commitment to transparency and accountability.”

“Ah, that’s absolutely tremendous! Remarkable!” Hartley exclaimed, his face lighting up with genuine delight upon hearing Wu’s affirmation. “Though I’ve heard murmurs and reports about the possibility, I never dared to hope it would come to fruition. I’m truly grateful, President Wu.”

With a renewed sense of optimism coursing through him, Hartley turned his attention to Aurélie. “Well, I think it’s high time for Mrs. Saint-Clair to work her magic,” he declared, a playful glint in his eyes as he gestured towards Aurélie.
Official Name
United States of America

NS STATS AND FORUMS ARE NOT CANON (unless marked). The Organizacion de las Naciones Unidas (UN) is canon to us and vice versa.

Russia and Collaborative States
Envoy

Founded: Oct 22, 2023
Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:56 am

Americke wrote:-snip-

“So,” Aurélie’s voice adopted a tone of calmness and composure, “before we proceed, I want to make it clear that I’m merely a messenger for President Fyodorov. I haven’t crafted any of the demands I’m about to present.”
Official Name
Russian Federation

Americke
Secretary

Anarchy

Postby Americke » Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:41 am

Russia and Collaborative States wrote:
Americke wrote:-snip-

“So,” Aurélie’s voice adopted a tone of calmness and composure, “before we proceed, I want to make it clear that I’m merely a messenger for President Fyodorov. I haven’t crafted any of the demands I’m about to present.”

“I fully understand, Aurélie,” Hartley replied with a reassuring nod. “Please, proceed.”
Official Name
United States of America

Envoy

Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:20 pm

Americke wrote:
Russia and Collaborative States wrote:“So,” Aurélie’s voice adopted a tone of calmness and composure, “before we proceed, I want to make it clear that I’m merely a messenger for President Fyodorov. I haven’t crafted any of the demands I’m about to present.”

“I fully understand, Aurélie,” Hartley replied with a reassuring nod. “Please, proceed.”

“Let us begin,” Aurélie’s voice resonated with an aura of regal authority, her words imbued with a sense of purpose that commanded attention. “First and foremost, we insist on the immediate lifting of tariffs and sanctions,” she declared, her tone carrying the weight of countless negotiations and diplomatic exchanges. “Furthermore, we seek the formal adoption of the Dnieper Agreement, a crucial step towards ensuring stability in the region.”

“Additionally,” Aurélie continued, “we demand agreements to restrict the presence of American troops in Sweden and Finland, safeguarding the sovereignty of our allies. Moreover, we call for the cessation of sanctions on Belarus, a gesture of goodwill towards fostering diplomatic relations.”

“As for Türkiye,” she asserted, her gaze piercing, “we demand the withdrawal of 25% of US forces stationed within its borders, a necessary step towards de-escalating tensions in the region. And finally,” Aurélie concluded, “we seek limitations on the deployment of missile defense systems in Romania and neighboring NATO countries, safeguarding the delicate balance of power.”

As the echoes of her demands reverberated through the room, a palpable sense of tension hung in the air, each word carrying the weight of impending geopolitical ramifications.
Official Name
Russian Federation

Americke
Secretary

Anarchy

Postby Americke » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:43 am

Russia and Collaborative States wrote:-snip-

“Well… Aurélie,” Hartley began, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty as he glanced at the hefty document resting beside him, “this will take time, I know. Even though it’s all meticulously listed in this 200-page document, it’s still best if I could have some time to consider it.”

As he reached for the stack of papers, his movements deliberate, as if to emphasize the weight of the task before them, Aurélie maintained her composed demeanor. With leveled eyebrows, sharp eyes, and a firm jawline, she exuded the classic aura of regal poise that defined her character.
Official Name
United States of America

Envoy

Anarchy

Postby Russia and Collaborative States » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

Americke wrote:
Russia and Collaborative States wrote:-snip-

“Well… Aurélie,” Hartley began, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty as he glanced at the hefty document resting beside him, “this will take time, I know. Even though it’s all meticulously listed in this 200-page document, it’s still best if I could have some time to consider it.”

As he reached for the stack of papers, his movements deliberate, as if to emphasize the weight of the task before them, Aurélie maintained her composed demeanor. With leveled eyebrows, sharp eyes, and a firm jawline, she exuded the classic aura of regal poise that defined her character.

“Yes, of course, Mr. Hartley. Take your time,” Aurélie responded politely, her tone betraying no hint of impatience as she met his gaze with unwavering composure.
Official Name
Russian Federation

Americke
Secretary

Anarchy

Postby Americke » Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:04 pm

Meanwhile, Hartley rose from his seat and made his way to the window of the West Sitting Room, drawn to the tranquil expanse of the lush green lawn beyond. As he stared out into the distance, the enormity of the task ahead weighed heavily on his mind. There was so much to process, and the stakes were higher than ever. Yet, with characteristic resolve, Hartley knew that he alone possessed the intellect and determination to navigate these turbulent waters.

For three long hours, he stood in silent contemplation, the rhythmic ticking of the clock marking the passage of time as he grappled with the complexities of the situation. And then, as the sun began to dip below the horizon, casting long shadows across the room, Hartley turned to find Aurélie and Wu both on the verge of dozing off.

With a sudden burst of energy, he straightened his posture and proclaimed confidently, “Alright!” His voice filled the room with renewed purpose, signaling the beginning of a new chapter in their negotiations.
Official Name
United States of America

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents