NATION

PASSWORD

Frijheid Crisis (OOC/MT/Application Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:38 am

Omnishadow wrote:APPLICATION-

Nation name -The shadow empire of omnishadow
Ideology -Corporate police state
Head of State -Raven S the third

Side Supporting (Frijheid revolutionaries or government?) -Government
Important Characters -Raven S:leader; high commander Magnus:general; ambassador Henrik; Bob Macphyco:Phycopath
Reason for support (either official or unofficial) -Allies with government.
ORBAT (Limit 70k troops for now, may change in future) -
15k air force troops and planes
10k naval troops and ships
40k ground troops
7k long range missile systems and drones

Accepted.
Too authoritarian? Yeah I get that a lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

MT Nation, year 2023, Not based on my IRL Views.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:41 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:

Important Characters -Raven S:leader; high commander Magnus:general; ambassador Henrik; Bob Macphyco:Phycopath
15k air force troops and planes
40k ground troops
7k long range missile systems and drones

Accepted.

His troops go past the limit
Proud memeber of InterCOM, and ASP
A conservative northern european nation
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon
Gotta love having a deep fried mars bar
Officially the Ayshirean Republic

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 05, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:42 am

Ayshire wrote:
Accepted.

Yeah, also: Where the fuck do you get 7k drones from? hell even 5k drones is pushing it.
The Greater Empire Of LFPD Sovereign
“Willst du en totalen krieg!?”
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.
Pro-Russian, Pro Palestine

Omnishadow
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 12, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Omnishadow » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:51 am

Ayshire wrote:
Accepted.

Sorry I have updated my troops to fit the rules.
The shadow empire of

Omnishadow

NS stats defenestrated.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:52 am

Omnishadow wrote:
Ayshire wrote:

Sorry I have updated my troops to fit the rules.

Ok, thanks. But, maybe bring down some of the other amount of vehicles and aircraft and missiles. Just to make it fair, 1k nukes is an awful lot.

Proud member or observer of the GSC, ISD, IED, InterCOM, FIRE, 1st signatory to the Shieldstan declaration of banning slavery and author of the Proclamation on the Rights of the Individual.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:53 am

14k air force troops and planes
8k soldiers and parachute regiment
2k planes
4k drones
5k troops
3k ships
2k aircraft carriers
3k submarines+torpedoes
30k ground troops
20k experienced infantry
5k experienced Secret service personnel
5k tanks
5k weapons systems
1k nuclear weapons
2k medium-long range missiles
2k artillery
5k information systems experts and devices
3k spies
2k hacking and observance technology

No, BA. that is literal godmodding. 5K Tanks? 2,000 Aircraft carriers? 3,000 submarines?
Summary: WHO GAVE THE MONARCHISTS THE COMMUNIST MANIFESTO- AND THE ENTIRE SOVIET WAR INDUSTRY!?
Free News.co
Local anti-tax protester suddenly qualifies for 100% tax rate after 'accounting error' | Scensarian insults Regent Clarence, raided by SIRS Battalion. | Local SIRS Anti-Corruption Figure found guilty of corruption
Proud founder of the Imperial Pact/Imperial Trade Accords | I.P Ambassador to FIRE
I post, try and match half my effort, If I 'reserve'/minimum exp. 3-5 desktop lines (1-2 paragraphs) is fine, otherwise You'll get /stillme'd to hell. | Me 'doubleposting' is (not always) my way of saying I'm not happy with your response, probably due to quality/length.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:55 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:

14k air force troops and planes
8k soldiers and parachute regiment
2k planes
4k drones
5k troops
3k ships
2k aircraft carriers
3k submarines+torpedoes
30k ground troops
20k experienced infantry
5k experienced Secret service personnel
5k tanks
5k weapons systems
1k nuclear weapons
2k medium-long range missiles
2k artillery
5k information systems experts and devices
3k spies
2k hacking and observance technology

No, BA. that is literal godmodding. 5K Tanks? 2,000 Aircraft carriers? 3,000 submarines?

I am well aware of the large amounts of military equipment. I think that some areas need to be reduced a little, to make it fairer and more realistic. Application pending until amounts reduced somewhat.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:58 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:

I am well aware of the large amounts of military equipment. I think that some areas need to be reduced a little, to make it fairer and more realistic. Application pending until amounts reduced somewhat.

Definitely not 'a little bit' Also, if I am to wager. I don't think any nukes should be allowed. At all.
Free News.co

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:00 am

Why not have people put actual units down instead of just the amount of troops
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:02 am

Ayshire wrote:Why not have people put actual units down instead of just the amount of troops

I mean, I can do that. But it's also different styles of RP. Some people don't want to spend a while listing every battalion.
Free News.co

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:03 am

Ok, adding a rule.

This war will probably not involve the use of nukes, and therefore no WMD’s are allowed as of yet.

This may change in future, but for now, things are nowhere near the seriousness of WMD use and any attempts at launching them without previously asking permission will be voided.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:04 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:Ok, adding a rule.

This war will probably not involve the use of nukes, and therefore no WMD’s are allowed as of yet.

This may change in future, but for now, things are nowhere near the seriousness of WMD use and any attempts at launching them without previously asking permission will be voided.

Technically chemical weapons count as WMD's. So maybe just limit it to nukes?
Free News.co

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:20 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:Ok, adding a rule.

Technically chemical weapons count as WMD's. So maybe just limit it to nukes?

Fine, seems reasonable.

Ayshire
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ayshire » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:24 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:
Ayshire wrote:Why not have people put actual units down instead of just the amount of troops

I mean, I can do that. But it's also different styles of RP. Some people don't want to spend a while listing every battalion.

That's fair
MT/PT Nation
NS stats are not canon

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:29 am

IC up soon everyone!

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:30 am

British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:IC up soon everyone!

I smell warcrimes that I can commit soon!
Free News.co

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:31 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:
British Arzelentaxmacone wrote:IC up soon everyone!

I smell warcrimes that I can commit soon!

This’ll be interesting… :shock:

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:33 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:I smell warcrimes that I can commit soon!

This’ll be interesting… :shock:

Okay but seriously, I am bound by my charter. So this is a rather tame Imperial Pact compared to the Ivartixi one.

But, remember that for every nation that joins the Government side IC the Imperial Pact Tier System is escalated slightly. ;)
Free News.co

The Most Esteemed Followers of Laffey
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2023
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Most Esteemed Followers of Laffey » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:45 am

LFPD Soveriegn wrote:Technically chemical weapons count as WMD's. So maybe just limit it to nukes?

Fine, seems reasonable.

oh boy
ATTENTION FOREIGNERS. YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENTERING CANNON FODDER WATERS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH DRESS-CODE WILL INVOLVE THE HEAVY USAGE OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS. ANY AND ALL NAVAL CRAFT WILL BE CONFISCATED AND INSPECTED. DO NOT RESIST.

Thank you, and welcome to The Most Esteemed Followers of Laffey. The Grand Duke Sir Waffle of IHOP embraces you with open maple syrup bottles.

LFPD Soveriegn
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby LFPD Soveriegn » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:46 am

oh boy wrote:
oh boy wrote:oh boy

oh boy

oh boy
Last edited by LFPD Soveriegn on Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free News.co

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:18 pm

Ayshire wrote:
Accepted.

No, he brought 65K troops the rest/missiles and drones are unmanned systems
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

Safiniatin
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2023
Democratic Socialists

Postby Safiniatin » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:23 pm

APPLICATION-

Nation name - Safiniatin
Ideology - Islamist (Soufism)
Head of State - Mohammad Al-Hafidh

Side Supporting (Frijheid revolutionaries or government?) - revolutionaries
Important Characters - Mohammad Al-Hafidh and Al-Safidh Falliy
Reason for support (either official or unofficial) - Official, idk
ORBAT (Limit 70k troops for now, may change in future) - 10k troops and 677 T-60 and T-40 tanks
Suprise n00bs, here's the Nation of the Military People. Also muslims too.

British Arzelentaxmacone
Powerbroker

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby British Arzelentaxmacone » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:34 pm

Safiniatin wrote:APPLICATION-

Nation name - Safiniatin
Ideology - Islamist (Soufism)
Head of State - Mohammad Al-Hafidh

Side Supporting (Frijheid revolutionaries or government?) - revolutionaries
Important Characters - Mohammad Al-Hafidh and Al-Safidh Falliy
Reason for support (either official or unofficial) - Official, idk
ORBAT (Limit 70k troops for now, may change in future) - 10k troops and 677 T-60 and T-40 tanks

Accepted.

The New Oceania Union
Attaché

Founded: Dec 14, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Oceania Union » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:38 pm

I advise you REVOKE the entry of Safiniatin, as they have engaged poorly in RP's in the past and post low-quality submissions.
~~~ The New Oceania Union (NOU) ~~~
One of New Lockelle's many alt accounts | If your response is snarky or short, prepare to be /stillme'd | What if Australia and New Zealand merged? The New Oceania Union, of course! | NS STATS ARE NOT CANON, STOP USING THEM
NOU News: President Sheryll Anderson reads "1984" after several people use the phrase "Literally 1984" to her | Union Motors extends Rose and Brisbane models for production until 2027, will not be switching to electric cars | Beach in Brisbane closed after Australica Heli-Bomber crashes; explodes

European Federal Union
Senator

Founded: Sep 25, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby European Federal Union » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:39 pm

I agree
IC: United Europe, NS partially cannon policies also partially cannon
OOC: This nation reprisents parts of my irl political views
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Buy my stuff please, I owe Janpia like half of his economy
For off site commuinications Discord: sirvonghost

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents