NATION

PASSWORD

WAR OVER!!!!! i surreender

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pak Lemoc
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pak Lemoc » Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Hiya, Just here to drop Kudzu Bombs and Smallpox Grenades in your military bases, Wolfflame. Enjoy the biggest outbreak of the Plague ever recorded in history :) Chow
Think not what your country can do for you, but how many Tacos you can through at your enemies.

Ha, Made you look xD
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done

Generation 26
the first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Pak Lemoc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pak Lemoc » Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Oh, and seeing as it is actually midnight, this is all done under the cover of darkness. Come Dawn, half of the Baby Infantry will storm the frontline, wiping out soldiers who stop to see how adorable they are. The other half will protect the Business Organizers of Orderly Mischief, the head of all Pak Lemoc's Military forces.
Think not what your country can do for you, but how many Tacos you can through at your enemies.

Ha, Made you look xD
Latest survey shows that 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the world's population

Generation 26
the first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Pak Lemoc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pak Lemoc » Mon May 17, 2010 10:20 pm

>.< I'm being forgetful, the Kudzu bombs and Smallpox Grenades are dropped from UAVs, deployed from a HAZ-MAT facility, secretly located in one of the forests of Pak Lemoc.

Ha, Made you look xD

Generation 26

Niga Higaman2
Civilian

Founded: Feb 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Niga Higaman2 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 am

The Grand Millian wrote:
Wolfflame wrote:my assaassins and army killed many people and surrounded city and infiltrated head of states office avoiding any laser weaponry and such

Defensive- My people hide under bunkers in a bordering nation called potato world 2

All my solders put on thermal goggles to stop your invisible solders and I am put them on too. BAM! that was you infiltrator I shot him with the pistle I keep in a holster. And the army takes over your capital city and is pushing to take over the rest of your nation.

We send your nuclear missiles at you. There were too many for you to stop. The southern end of your country had to stock up on coats for the nuclear winter.
The Timcity Army launches their terminator drones. These have people inside them, are indestructible unless exposed to GOD. :eek:

Evil dude attacks with his battalion of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.5 commados.

:rofl: Your Capital City Lies in Ruins :rofl:
:clap: 8) :p

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 am

Niga Higaman2 wrote:
The Grand Millian wrote:
Wolfflame wrote:my assaassins and army killed many people and surrounded city and infiltrated head of states office avoiding any laser weaponry and such

Defensive- My people hide under bunkers in a bordering nation called potato world 2

All my solders put on thermal goggles to stop your invisible solders and I am put them on too. BAM! that was you infiltrator I shot him with the pistle I keep in a holster. And the army takes over your capital city and is pushing to take over the rest of your nation.

We send your nuclear missiles at you. There were too many for you to stop. The southern end of your country had to stock up on coats for the nuclear winter.
The Timcity Army launches their terminator drones. These have people inside them, are indestructible unless exposed to GOD. :eek:

Evil dude attacks with his battalion of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.5 commados.

:rofl: Your Capital City Lies in Ruins :rofl:
:clap: 8) :p

OOC Your post is godmoding. I suggest you read the Stickies before posting, or get assistance on how to RP from the NSTrainers thread.

If you need help on RPing, just let me or another NSTrainer know.
Last edited by Jenrak on Tue May 18, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krala Sau
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Krala Sau » Tue May 18, 2010 9:31 am

I'm joining the war on the side of Grand Millian. I launch a force of 330 Million soldiers to reinforce Millian's troops on the front line, while 50 bomber planes drop Hydrogen bombs on wolfflame's capital city, wiping out the entire government system and causing radiation fallout reaching into the far corners of his country. Then I order the soldiers to bring out the Uber Weapon... The Ice Cream Cone. We use it to poke all the citizens of wolfflame not effected by the H bombs until he surrenders.
San Leggera wrote:There's no black and white. Only grey.

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
-Stewart Alsop
Left/Right: -5.75
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.62
Can you think inside a chimney?
National Factbook (WIP)
DEFCON 5
High Select David
Lower Select Warren
People's Few: Jarl James, Jarl Benjamin, Jarl George, Jarl Martin, Jarl Puddinghead
Jormengand wrote:Ko'ra'la Si'oh, meaning water snake girl's light.

1000 Cats wrote:Kráhíyas:sù - The First Bird Cries.

Haydn wrote:Krala Sau means 'Warrior' in Haydanian. (Richin Tau)

Rajar1
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Rajar1 » Tue May 18, 2010 10:05 am

Krala Sau wrote:I'm joining the war on the side of Grand Millian. I launch a force of 330 Million soldiers to reinforce Millian's troops on the front line, while 50 bomber planes drop Hydrogen bombs on wolfflame's capital city, wiping out the entire government system and causing radiation fallout reaching into the far corners of his country. Then I order the soldiers to bring out the Uber Weapon... The Ice Cream Cone. We use it to poke all the citizens of wolfflame not effected by the H bombs until he surrenders.

OOC:GODMOD! read the stickies gawd

Pythria
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Tue May 18, 2010 10:09 am

A single Bell V22 helicopter approaches the battle. In the cockpit, Colonel Alex Foster looks over the pilots' shoulders at the controls and contemplating the decision he was about to make. Finally, he looked up. Slowly, he gave the order to the lieutenant standing behind him.
"Prepare the IGNORE missiles. Be ready to fire on my command."
"Yes, sir. They'll be ready in five minutes."
Last edited by Pythria on Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Person012345
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Tue May 18, 2010 11:56 am

Rajar1 wrote:
Krala Sau wrote:I'm joining the war on the side of Grand Millian. I launch a force of 330 Million soldiers to reinforce Millian's troops on the front line, while 50 bomber planes drop Hydrogen bombs on wolfflame's capital city, wiping out the entire government system and causing radiation fallout reaching into the far corners of his country. Then I order the soldiers to bring out the Uber Weapon... The Ice Cream Cone. We use it to poke all the citizens of wolfflame not effected by the H bombs until he surrenders.

Seriously, they don't care. I'm thinking this is to troll people who actually give a crap (they're doing literally absolutely everything wrong, the exact opposite of what's in the stickies), if you don't like this type of "RP" stay out of the thread. If it is genuine the only people they are hurting with their shitty RP is themselves. They've already been referred to the stickies, if they don't read them it's their fault.

Pythria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Tue May 18, 2010 12:12 pm

Pythria wrote:A single Bell V22 helicopter approaches the battle. In the cockpit, Colonel Alex Foster looks over the pilots' shoulders at the controls and contemplating the decision he was about to make. Finally, he looked up. Slowly, he gave the order to the lieutenant standing behind him.
"Prepare the IGNORE missiles. Be ready to fire on my command."
"Yes, sir. They'll be ready in five minutes."

The colonel looked out the front of the helicopter at Wolfflame below, then turned to the lieutenant and said one word. "Fire!"

Wolfflame
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wolfflame » Tue May 18, 2010 5:05 pm

The Grand Millian wrote:

Uses the robo-kitten in houses to blow up and the one a guard had in your office blew up severly damaging you and killing over 100 thousand guards and many residents in total giving the rest of inviso assassins to steal weaponary and money :rofl: retreats back to bunker city in potato world 2
The all-knowing wolflame guru, head of state, head of religon, punisher and torturer of all who disobey, X-traitor of imperium sine fine and PROUD. BOW DOWN NOW OR BE PUNISHED and official trader with The Grand Millian

Krala Sau
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Krala Sau » Tue May 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Person012345 wrote:
Rajar1 wrote:

Seriously, they don't care. I'm thinking this is to troll people who actually give a crap (they're doing literally absolutely everything wrong, the exact opposite of what's in the stickies), if you don't like this type of "RP" stay out of the thread. If it is genuine the only people they are hurting with their shitty RP is themselves. They've already been referred to the stickies, if they don't read them it's their fault.

Erm, in which part does the stickies involve this ? I read the link previously posted, and saw nothing involving Hydrogen bombs (Made during the cold war) soldiers, or Ice cream cones.

A dying man needs to die, as a sleepy man needs to sleep, and there comes a time when it is wrong, as well as useless, to resist.
-Stewart Alsop
National Factbook (WIP)
DEFCON 5
High Select David
Lower Select Warren
People's Few: Jarl James, Jarl Benjamin, Jarl George, Jarl Martin, Jarl Puddinghead

Pythria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Tue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Krala Sau wrote:
Person012345 wrote:
Rajar1 wrote:

Erm, in which part does the stickies involve this ? I read the link previously posted, and saw nothing involving Hydrogen bombs (Made during the cold war) soldiers, or Ice cream cones.

OOC: It's called godmoding, and it's against the rules of RP.
IC/OOC: IGNORE missiles fired. Now let's leave the n00bs to their troll war.
Last edited by Pythria on Tue May 18, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krala Sau
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Krala Sau » Tue May 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh. Sorry about that, didn't know that the perks you get from the issues couldn't help here.

-Stewart Alsop
National Factbook (WIP)
DEFCON 5
High Select David
Lower Select Warren

Pak Lemoc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pak Lemoc » Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 pm

*Sends UAVs into wollflame* Hmm, it seems that our citizens outnumber your citizens. I hereby order the Baby Army to cease protecting Business Organizers of Orderly Mischief, and to march into wolfflames cities, and to decimate all towns, and leave no survivors. Oh, and they could use whatever help you can give them, all nations on Millian's side.

Ha, Made you look xD

Generation 26

Krala Sau
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Krala Sau » Tue May 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Ok, I'm ordering 115 million troops out of the front lines, and to reinforce the baby army.They'll parachute in.

-Stewart Alsop
National Factbook (WIP)
DEFCON 5
High Select David
Lower Select Warren

Person012345
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Person012345 » Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 am

Krala Sau wrote:Ok, I'm ordering 115 million troops out of the front lines, and to reinforce the baby army.They'll parachute in.

Pray tell, how in hell is over 20% of your population in your army?

Krala Sau
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Krala Sau » Wed May 19, 2010 8:58 am

We take children from their parents at birth, and train them into super soldiers :twisted:

-Stewart Alsop
National Factbook (WIP)
DEFCON 5
High Select David
Lower Select Warren

Alexiandra
Senator

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Alexiandra » Wed May 19, 2010 9:01 am

This thread sucks. Bad.
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Pythria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Wed May 19, 2010 9:03 am

Alexiandra wrote:This thread sucks. Bad.

It's been established.
Person012345 wrote:
Krala Sau wrote:Ok, I'm ordering 115 million troops out of the front lines, and to reinforce the baby army.They'll parachute in.

Leave them to their little n00b war. The thread is beyond salvation, and the posters are trolls anyway.

Pak Lemoc
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Pak Lemoc » Wed May 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Pythria wrote:
Alexiandra wrote:This thread sucks. Bad.

It's been established.
Person012345 wrote:

Leave them to their little n00b war. The thread is beyond salvation, and the posters are trolls anyway.

Wait, you've never gotten that daily issue ? I had it, and had the same results. I thought it was something everyone got. Anywho, its possible even without taking the children at birth, if you instate a draft, for all 18+ citizens (Not just the men, but the women too). That on its own would get a major percentage of the population. Plus theres the possibility that the army is made up of unregistered clones and/or unregistered citizens. Although, I'm thinking that the census on here only counts the Citizens, not the Military. Oh, and involving the war, I'm parachuting in supplies for the forces

Ha, Made you look xD

Generation 26

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Wed May 19, 2010 10:55 pm

This is, quite literally, the worst RP I have ever seen. :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
'A distinction is made in private life between what a man thinks and says of himself and what he really is and does. In historical struggles one must make a still sharper distinction between the phrases and fantasies of the parties and their real organisation and real interests, between their conception of themselves and what they really are.'

Jenrak
Retired Moderator

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Jenrak » Wed May 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Alexiandra wrote:This is, quite literally, the worst RP I have ever seen. :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

OOC You're not helping, Alexiandra.

Guys, if you don't have any advice to give, then it's best to let them be.

Alexiandra
Senator

Postby Alexiandra » Wed May 19, 2010 10:59 pm

Krala Sau wrote:Oh. Sorry about that, didn't know that the perks you get from the issues couldn't help here.

They can, but only to a limited degree.
Last edited by Alexiandra on Fri May 21, 2010 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pythria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Pythria » Thu May 20, 2010 4:28 am

Jenrak wrote:Guys, if you don't have any advice to give, then it's best to let them be.

Tried to tell them that a couple times, but they're not listening. Maybe a red nametag will help.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents