NATION

PASSWORD

JSA Joint Council [JSA Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

JSA Joint Council [JSA Only]

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 pm

The Joint Systems Alliance

In the council chambers of the JSA capital station Delta Capita, all members of the Joint Systems Alliance are invited to take part in weekly council sessions to vote on topics and dilemmas at hand for the betterment of the JSA and peoples of the galaxy everywhere. As stated the council shall convene once every week in the Delta Capita council chambers or when the JSA leader calls upon special sessions of council to be held. The moderator for the sessions will be the JSA leader but separate from the representative and will be sworn to be objective during said hearings. The Moderator will call upon the subject(s) at hand and the representatives shall first debate them then vote on the decisions possible or to just simply dismiss the issue. (snippet from section 2 of the Alliance Doctrine)

Council Moderator: Leonardo Fervius

Council chambers in the Presidium:
Last edited by Magna Omega on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Dbrought
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Dbrought » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:29 pm

OOC: Tag
Dominion ambassador Markus has found teh new thread
HT- "A universe without murder is like a Sunday breakfast without pancakes."
OMG- "my elite special forces Spetsnaz Bears will infiltrate the taxis of a nation to devour all of their urban upper-middle class, leading to massive financial collapse."

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: Ah, a fresh Joint Council thread.

IC:

Moderator Fervius stepped up to the podium, before the rest of the Joint Council and cleard his throat. He shifted through some data on his omni-tool and waited until the room fell silent. He then spoke.

"Welcome, again, members of the Joint Council. Before us we have two pressing matters to discuss. Proposed by Omegan General Hatskius of the 4th ISMC infantry division and sponsored by Ambasador Verus, we have the "Joint Military Reform Act". It;s name speaks for itself but we shal venture into greater detail during the following proceedings. Secondly, we have IFMO Prime Minister John Avius' "Mewsland Care paskage" which proposes JSA aid to the Mewsland galaxy, under attack by the Hyperborian Khanate, in the forms of humanitarian and military supply shipments. Again, both will be discussed during the session. Before we get started on these two issues, are there any other matters that any of this assembly wish to bring forth?"

OOC: Ozy, I know you don't recognize Steppe so just don't vote on the last prop if you don't want to. I don't want to have another fuss...
Last edited by Magna Omega on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:48 am

John S. Mosby stepped into the chambers and found the Omegan already speaking, he decided to hurriedly find a seat and wait until the discussions start up again. Mosby had already been away from his units for a few weeks and this was slated for his last discussion here on Delta Capita.

When the Omegan asked if anymore needed to be brought up Mosby was shocked, its as if the war hadn't even happened, at least not the Centurion war. He stood, proud of his uncountable number of medals in his chest, then he spoke.

JSA Joint Council Chambers

*Yes sir, I do have something else to bring up. The war on Omega Fourty-Two. I have heard no word of any sort that their was any kind of aide given to the Mobile Infantry fighting on the ground before the allies, besides the faithul Ekilionites warped out at full blast, that, to me, astonishes me in the wrong ways, I believe, as do my fellow country-men and mostlikely many in this very room, that we need to make more of an effort to help our brothers in arms, more supplies, more clothing, the JSA needs what the Centurions have, albiet in small numbers, a group of individuals, and by a group I mean many people, squads of medical officers, corpsmen and the like, we need to be better readied when a horrible slaughter is occuring, to better the JSA and all her member states.*

Mosby sat back down and tucked away a blank piece of papyrus in his hands.
4/11/11

Fulma
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Fulma » Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 am

Mathious sat back, They JSA was going to contine helping others in this grave time. Mathious stood up to his full hight of seven foot even. "They event that commander Mosby pur forewards is a pressing matter, but a few of the JSA members know about." Looking arounf the chamber at the Omagen. "I feel that the JSA has more pressing thing to do then go to the help of this litte confilct in anythor galaxy. We are in deep trouble at the moment, and now I feel that we need to take care fo what's in our sphere of infulnce before helping out otheres. So no on the second prop." Mathious sat down.
I am Fulma hear me roar! Okay make fun of me, I am not that much of a big shot.
Fulma the ninja would definitely be victorious, though.

It's not an inside joke but I just realized how it could be one you bastard.

EW IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRE

Populist left-of-center republic must smash D:< [no offense ]

Ozymos
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 am

Magna Omega wrote:OOC: Ozy, I know you don't recognize Steppe so just don't vote on the last prop if you don't want to. I don't want to have another fuss...

[OOC: Wait, what? I was under the impression that Steppe had stopped RPing in that thread and it was just Mewsland and Gibet.]

"Commander Mosby's proposal seems the most important at this time" Ambassador Danders, freshly returned from a spot of R&R on the beaches of Rykan, noted "As for the other proposals, I must abstain from voting upon the 'Joint Military Reform Act' untill I have more details of said act. For proposal two, I vote 'Nay', as the JSA has enough to conern itself with at the minute without reaching outside the Milky Way to assist those being bullied by what the Extrasolar Kingdom considers little more than a story used to frighten little children"
"Through adversity, to the stars!"
The Intersystems Alliance
Liu Xiu | Excalibur Squadron

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 am

Fulma wrote:Mathious sat back, They JSA was going to contine helping others in this grave time. Mathious stood up to his full height of seven foot even. "The event that Captain Mosby put forewards is a pressing matter, but only a few of the JSA members know about." Looking around the chamber at the Omegan. "I feel that the JSA has more pressing thing to do then go to the help of this litte conflict in another galaxy. We are in deep trouble at the moment, and now I feel that we need to take care fo what's in our sphere of influence before helping out others. So, I vote nay on the second prop." Mathious sat down.

Mosby grew angery, not just at the fact that the Fulman had just dismissed the deaths over over thirty-thousand Centurion soldiers, he had just slapped the Centurion people in the face.

*You have no right to assume what is more important Trog, the deaths of over thirty thousand fighting men and woman, your allies, protecting your scrawny asses from getting attacked by invasive alien hordes, is important, if I were you Mister Mathious, I would not go anywhere near our embassy spouting that nonsense, I wouldn't wish to see you hurt. Now, the JSA has yet to even see an conflict of such magnitude as Omega Fourty-Two, it seems as if Centuria was abandoned, only to be re-inforced with Lizzie troops, we need a large scale "red cross" of the sort, it is the second most important issue we need to view, let us not be concerned with the happenings of a ghost, we need to create a vaccine for that dasterdly pathogen ravaging Purgatory, we need to concern ourselves with Rethan, not the Mewsland Galaxy. The war in the Mewsland Galaxy does not, and never has involved the JSA, so why start another war? Nay on the second proposal, we have much more urgent things to discuss.*

There was hate in Mosby's eyes, directed at the Fulman, he'd spat the name Trog out as if it were a death threat, Mosby's hate towards the Fulmans now grew stronger.
4/11/11

Fulma
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fulma » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:55 am

Mosby grew angery, not just at the fact that the Fulman had just dismissed the deaths over over thirty-thousand Centurion soldiers, he had just slapped the Centurion people in the face.

*You have no right to assume what is more important Trog, the deaths of over thirty thousand fighting men and woman, your allies, protecting your scrawny asses from getting attacked by invasive alien hordes, is important, if I were you Mister Mathious, I would not go anywhere near our embassy spouting that nonsense, I wouldn't wish to see you hurt. Now, the JSA has yet to even see an conflict of such magnitude as Omega Fourty-Two, it seems as if Centuria was abandoned, only to be re-inforced with Lizzie troops, we need a large scale "red cross" of the sort, it is the second most important issue we need to view, let us not be concerned with the happenings of a ghost, we need to create a vaccine for that dasterdly pathogen ravaging Purgatory, we need to concern ourselves with Rethan, not the Mewsland Galaxy. The war in the Mewsland Galaxy does not, and never has involved the JSA, so why start another war? Nay on the second proposal, we have much more urgent things to discuss.*

There was hate in Mosby's eyes, directed at the Fulman, he'd spat the name Trog out as if it were a death threat, Mosby's hate towards the Fulmans now grew stronger.[/quote]

Mathious rubed his head. "I have only the upmost respect for your people. You misheard me commander Mosby, I was talking about the mesland threat, your confilct I have not heard of untill now, so you Hunke's listen before you open your mouth!" Mathious brought up a screen of the galaxy "show us where this threat is that you speak of Mosby."

EW IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRE

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Mosby stood, his eyes aflame, although he did not unhitch his holster, he only spoke.

*Fuck off Trog, or I'll blow your brains out. You intentionally said what you said, you have no respect for Centuria, and she has no respect for you.*

A Praetor walked up to the map and pointed to Omega Fourty-Two.

*There, Omega Fourty-Two, next time read up Trog.*
Last edited by Hornopolis on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Commadore Nick Cook had been assigned as the Federations Special Ambassador to the Joint Council. He had walked from the docking port where his flagship had just docked and was making his way to the Chambers. He was adorned in something in-between a Duty-Uniform and a Dress-uniform, exactly who had come up with this Uniform Nick didn't know, but he did know that he wanted to kill that particular person for making such an uncomfortable uniform, as smart as it looked, it wasn't exactly as comfortable as either of the alternatives.

Upon arriving at the Chambers he raised his eyebrows at the exchange that he was watching before making his way to his postion in the room and taking his seat.
The United Federation Of The Four Heatons
Proud Member of the Joint Systems Alliance

When RPing with me, leave any pre-conceptions about Star Trek Tech, or it in general at the door.

Fulma
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fulma » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Mosby stood, his eyes aflame, although he did not unhitch his holster, he only spoke.

*Fuck off Trog, or I'll blow your brains out. You intentionally said what you said, you have no respect for Centuria, and she has no respect for you.*

Mathious looked at the map, " So its a back water world? An extrmity?! How could that be a threat?!" Mathious Brought up the planet single map. "What is so improtant about it?"

EW IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRE

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Hein stood up, straightening his suit unconsciously, 'The Federal Republic would wish to know more about this Joint Military Reform Act before we can decide. As for the second proposal, we must vote nay.' He began to sit, but hesitated and turned to Mosby and the Fulman delegate, 'Gentlemen, we are here as our respective star-nation's representatives. Is it too much to ask that you comport yourselves accordingly?'
In Memoriam of David 'CanisD' Briedis, October 20, 1970 - August 27, 2015
For He Loved The Stars Too Fondly, To Fear The Night
Factbook of the Phanes RepublicFuture-Tech Advice & Assistance Thread
Future-Tech Market Index ThreadThe CompendiumState of the Galaxy
Only a fool taunts the Archer

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Fulma wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:Mosby stood, his eyes aflame, although he did not unhitch his holster, he only spoke.

Mathious looked at the map, " So its a back water world? An extrmity?! How could that be a threat?!" Mathious Brought up the planet single map. "What is so improtant about it?"

*Thirty fucking thousand M.I.s now call it their grave you ungrateful sod. There are Xenomorphs on that world, aliens that could kill every single Trog on Trog Prime, maybe you should go their, and walk in there rotten shoes.*

The Praetor shook his helmeted head at Mosby and the man nodded, quieting down so he would not be thrown out of the Chambers as so many other Centurions had in the past.

Mosby turned towards the Sagittar, and asked a question.

*Wouldn't you be angered if a Trog insulted thirty thousand of your dead fighting men? Saying their deaths were unimportant because of such a backwater world? I am, its an act by Athena herself for making a tear in my uniform.*
4/11/11

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Mosby grew angery, not just at the fact that the Fulman had just dismissed the deaths over over thirty-thousand Centurion soldiers, he had just slapped the Centurion people in the face.

There was hate in Mosby's eyes, directed at the Fulman, he'd spat the name Trog out as if it were a death threat, Mosby's hate towards the Fulmans now grew stronger.

Danders felt, in her most diplomatic tone, that it was time to calm the tempers that were now flaring between Mosby and Mathious

"Gentlemen, please" she said, softly "Commander Mosby, I'm sure Ambassador Mathious did not mean what he said, nor that it was it directed at Centuria. On the latter, I am in agreement - the Mewsland Galaxy is of little concern to the JSA and her members at this time. Should the conflict spread to JSA territory, then it should become a talking point. Not before. As for Omega-Fourty-Two, Commander Mosby, the United Extrasolar Kingdom cannot afford to commit any troops or naval vessels to the fight there at this time. Rest assured, we will send whatever supplies we can there as soon as possible, and we will, obviously, share any intelligence that comes up with you. Finally, on the subject of Purgatory; I believe the UEK's MACO Unit, Einheit Elf, may be able to investigate the station. It would take time to mobilise them, of course, but I think that their expertise with pathogens may be invaluable"

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:25 pm

Nick checked his Padd to check Starfleet's current orders regarding the use of it's forces with the JSA, which essentially allowed him to promise Starfleet forces to help it's allies, in the hope that should they ever need it, the allies would come to help Starfleet. He therefore spoke up.

"The Federation is prepared to deploy Starships in support of your operations in the area, whilst we can provide Orbital fire misisons, and relative safe havens for your troops, the Starfleet Marines are not sufficiently to-strength to be deployed to a ground-conflict at this point"

When RPing with me, leave any pre-conceptions about Star Trek Tech, or it in general at the door.

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Now calmed by the Preator Mosby stood, but did not apologise to the Fulman, he turned to Danders and spoke,

*I apologise Miss Danders, it was not my place, nor was it the Trog's. I believe everyone has misunderstood me, I suggested we make a unit, different from MACO or JERU. A unit solely for Humanitarian aide, civilian aide and supply transportation.*

I believe the UEK's MACO Unit, Einheit Elf, may be able to investigate the station. It would take time to mobilise them, of course, but I think that their expertise with pathogens may be invaluable.

Mosby smiled crookedly, an involuntary movement.

*Einheit Elf's reputation with Pathogens proceeds them, the Centurion Admiralty respects them to the highest degree. In the interest of what you say, would your unit be willing to tag along with a Centurion unit? One that also specializes in infectious diseases?*

Mosby turned to the Heaton, and cocked his head.

*In which confict? There be two.*
Last edited by Hornopolis on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4/11/11

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Nick nodded.

"On the matter of the Extra-Galactic mission, the Federation must vote Nay, the JSA shouldn't get itself invovled in matters outside of our own Galaxy at this point, as for my ship deployments, they would be for the conflict at JSA Omega-42"

Ozymos
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ozymos » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Now calmed by the Preator Mosby stood, but did not apologise to the Fulman, he turned to Danders and spoke,

*I apologise Miss Danders, it was not my place, nor was it the Trog's. I believe everyone has misunderstood me, I suggested we make a unit, different from MACO or JERU. A unit solely for Humanitarian aide, civilian aide and supply transportation.*

"No need to apolagise, Commander" Danders replied "And now I see what you mean, I completely agree. A unit only for humanitarian purposes would serve the JSA well."

Hornopolis wrote:Mosby smiled crookedly, an involuntary movement.

*Einheit Elf's reputation with Pathogens proceeds them, the Centurion Admiralty respects them to the highest degree. In the interest of what you say, would your unit be willing to tag along with a Centurion unit? One that also specializes in infectious diseases?*

Danders noticed Mosby's crooked smile, but said nothing of it

"I'm sure they would. As they say in New London; 'The more, the merrier'"

Fulma
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fulma » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Hornopolis wrote:
Fulma wrote:

*Thirty fucking thousand M.I.s now call it their grave you ungrateful sod. There are Xenomorphs on that world, aliens that could kill every single Trog on Trog Prime, maybe you should go their, and walk in there rotten shoes.*

The Praetor shook his helmeted head at Mosby and the man nodded, quieting down so he would not be thrown out of the Chambers as so many other Centurions had in the past.

Mosby turned towards the Sagittar, and asked a question.

*Wouldn't you be angered if a Trog insulted thirty thousand of your dead fighting men? Saying their deaths were unimportant because of such a backwater world? I am, its an act by Athena herself for making a tear in my uniform.*

Mathious now bent his foreward. "I can talk to king Hunle,maby parhaps, we can aid in that battle." Mathious walked over to Mosby, and kneeled down before him. "I ask for your forgiveness Mosby, you are a warrior and thus proud, I am not a warrior so foregive me."

EW IMPERIALISTIC EMPIRE

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:34 pm

'Likewise, Mr Mosby, I'm sure the Chief's of Staff would be willing to see if can allocate some forces to support your men on Omega-42, provided we know what it is we're fighting for.'

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Nick spoke up once more.

"Starfleet will gladly support any type of Humanitarrian Taskforce, as Starfleet Starships have been used in such capacities before, and we would be more than happy to do so again"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Mosby clapped and smiled, overjoyed at another ally joining the Centurion cause.

*Forgive me, but I must ask, does the training of Starfleet Marines consist of heavy Tunnel fighting and hand to hand combat drills?*.

He turned to the Sagittar and said.

*Centuria is fighting to destroy a violent horde of human hating aliens that will kill anything in their way. What the Mobile Infantry have been sent there to do is not just to annex it under Centuria's flag, but also to wipe out the Xenomorph threat to the Galaxy and the JSA.*
Last edited by Hornopolis on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

The Four Heatons
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Four Heatons » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

"Starfleet Marines are trained in all types of environments, given the range of plantery environments that they are likely to be deployed to, as for hand to hand combat, STarfleet marines are intensilvy trained in a Number of Federation Martial arts during the course of their traning, and after-wards as well" Nick replied "As for the ships, what roles do you currently need filling, so i can better chose which Starships to deploy"

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Tag
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Dreadful Sagittarius
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Dreadful Sagittarius » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:57 pm

'If they truly are as dangerous as you say say, I foresee no problem in assigning forces. I shall consult with my government and await their decision.'

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents