NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates World War of 2010-2013: American Front (Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Founded: Sep 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

NationStates World War of 2010-2013: American Front (Closed)

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:33 pm

OOC: This is the thread for battles in North/South/Central America, both coasts, and the gulf.
"Live Free and Fight Hard to Keep It"

Head of State: Imperial President Alec Friid, son of Anderson Friid the Great, Fifth King of Licentia pro rus ruris
Head of Parliament: Prime Minister Jonaton Aldoni, Licentian Liberal Party

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:38 pm

In Berlin, they had heard that the Latin American countries were basically left to the dogs. They barely had any armies, So the Kaiser decided that he would invade Honduras. Here is what he will send.

700,000 troops'
250 destroyers
460 helicopters
29 bombers
167 fighters
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 pm

It has been decided that instead of a blockade of the Allies to the west, our Naval forces shall embark on a conquest of the Caribbean Islands. We expect no resistance and if any is met than it will be crushed. These islands will be key in staging a blockade of the East Coast.

Being sent are:
65 Battleships
15 Ballistic Subs
2 Aircraft Carriers
250 WarHawk Fighters
200 Troop Transports
7 Warships
Last edited by Licentia pro rus ruris on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Head of State: Imperial President Alec Friid, son of Anderson Friid the Great, Fifth King of Licentia pro rus ruris

Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:45 pm

OOC: :palm: This is NS World War, not real world World War....
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC: This is NS World War, not real world World War....

On a real world map. Unclaimed lands are still the RL name.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

OOC: Then we shouldn't start until everything is claimed.
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:51 pm

O'Hare Air force Base, Alberta and many other Commonwealth bases in the Americas . Feb 3, 2010: Countdown to Zero Hour: 48 mins

As Stealth Scram Jet fighters began prepping for what would begin a war that would choose the fate of the Western Hemisphere for decades to come. The 26th Scram Jet Assault Group was tasked with hitting one of the northern cities of there southern enemy in the first wave of the assault and they would provide air support of ground forces over the course of campaign. A hundred miles back from the border, Stealth Cruise Missile launchers were prepping to fire a massive volley of hyper Sonic Stealth missiles fitted with cluster bombs at bases along the border. Along the border millions of soldier moved to there staging areas in the early morning hour to get ready for the coming crusade. The Fleet had entered with in 500 miles of the Southerner fleet and were prepping for there assault on the enemy fleet. For the Commonwealth the first day of the war was to be glorious.
DUTY HONOR LOYALTY FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

MT, Nationalist Commonwealth of Midwestern America:

Commonwealth Military in Peace:
Active duty: 16,000,000
Reserve duty: 10,500,000
Nationalist Foreign Legion: 6,500,000

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

FT: United Commonwealth of the Terran Sphere
Military:
Head of the Sphere Military: Lord-Castellan Johnathan Miller
Terran Legion:
Commander: Legion-Marshal Marcus Aral
Sphere Space Navy:
Commander: Lord-Admiral Kennith Hammer

Hardenburgh
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardenburgh » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:It has been decided that instead of a blockade of the Allies to the west, our Naval forces shall embark on a conquest of the Caribbean Islands. We expect no resistance and if any is met than it will be crushed. These islands will be key in staging a blockade of the East Coast.

Being sent are:
500 Battleships
200 Ballistic Subs
2 Aircraft Carriers
250 WarHawk Fighters
2000 Troop Transports
300 Warships

ooc: for the sake of realism , please don't state that you have 500 battleships , in terms of resources that any nation could have - its an impossibility - you already have a ridiculous number deployed off india (I am following the thread pending my entrance , but its unrealistic and is impossible - BB's are crew intensive units and in among some of the most expensive to run , unless you are operating a combination of sail powered iron clads , pre dreadnoughts and indeed dreadnoughts - and as it is , 20 dreadnoughts would be enough to strike fear into any sane governments hearts
Last edited by Hardenburgh on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The United Hardenburghian Commonwealth
Dispatches from the UHC
]Factbook| Anthem | Map
God has endowed the Hardenburghian people with a worldwide empire, that they may execute his sovereign purpose in the world. The victories that we shall have over the heathen are the victories of the nobler soul in man!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!
Mallorea and Riva should resign

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Licentian War Room

"Mister President, our satellites are reporting large troop movement within our Northern neighbors who have sided with the allies. It seems that they are planning to strike before we make a move."

"Are you serious? What do you think they are going to do, General?"

"I'm not sure. But I would advise that we move our troops toward the Northern and Eastern borders. Also recalling the Navy in the Pacific and launch an amphibious assault on the Norther Islands."

"Agreed."

"We also must prepare our anti-missle shield to intercept all missles incoming from the Commonwealth if they fire. Our Airforce should also be scrambled. The fight is coming toward us and we have little room for international fighting right now."

"Make sure all troops are alert. We will win this I believe. To the death."

Licentian troops moved toward the northern border along with 15 armored units. This was going to be a legendary battle for North America. One that will not end quickly.
Last edited by Licentia pro rus ruris on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meldaria
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Meldaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:34 pm

OOC: Shouldn't we RP the start of the war before we start fighting pointlessly?
Extended Factbook
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 pm

We have started building a defensive border against our axis neighbors. The border are filled with the following numbers.:
500 tanks, 3,million troops armed with a assortment of weapons, and 30,000 engineer setting up defensive mines and sand bags.
Economic Left/Right: 6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:12 pm

"Sir, two fronts are opening up on us. Midwestern America to the North and American Capitalist to the East."

"We won't be able to sustain a two front war for long. General I want you to come up with any plans to knock atleast on of these countries back for awhile."

"Yes sir. I'll get started. Might I suggest a surprise air strike against American Capitalist? I am also ordering all troops to the two borders."

"Yes. Start your preperations."

"Yes sir. We will send 50 bombers with 200 WarHawk Fighters as support. Military bases will be the key targets with maybe a few runs on their capital city."

"Good"

The Licentian Airforce was on its way to lay waste to American Capitalist's military bases making sure an attack from them would be second guessed. Meanwhile the Caribbean fleet was still on its course headed toward the unclaimed islands.
Last edited by Licentia pro rus ruris on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:"Sir, two fronts are opening up on us. Midwestern America to the North and American Capitalist to the East."

"We won't be able to sustain a two front war for long. General I want you to come up with any plans to knock atleast on of these countries back for awhile."

"Yes sir. I'll get started. Might I suggest a surprise air strike against American Capitalist? I am also ordering all troops to the two borders."

"Yes. Start your preperations."

"Yes sir. We will send 50 bombers with 200 WarHawk Fighters as support. Military bases will be the key targets with maybe a few runs on their capital city."

"Good"

The Licentian Airforce was on its way to lay waste to American Capitalist's military bases making sure an attack from them would be second guessed. Meanwhile the Caribbean fleet was still on its course headed toward the unclaimed islands.

5 military bases where heavily damaged in the attack how ever they where able to find off part of the attacks with their missile defense. American Capitalist suffers 80,000 in casualties.

"This was a horrible attack and we will respond in kind."said Warren Buffet "Send out 300 B-1 Lancer's now."

The American Capitalist air force headed on it's way to cluster bomb Houston, Texas.

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 pm

Classified Location, Midwestern America. Feb 3, 2010: Countdown to Zero Hour: 10 mins

Governor-General Peter Sevr smiled as he watched the plan go into motion. The southern fools were reacting just as predicted and the American Capitalist was readying there forces for war. All was moving forward and the Licentia fools had not figured this out yet but there forces had been moved into a trap, nearly six years of effort had been put into this plan. There forces would have to come up the highways in the Dakotas and Montana in huge convoys that the cruise missiles and air strikes would turn in to death traps and there fleet in the gulf would soon enter Davy Jones locker. He smiled as he said,"Begin Phase 1"

On the border, a massive artillery bombardment began and hundreds of hypervelocity cruise missiles launched at once at the Licenita border forces and convoys moving up the highways towards the borders. The Stealth Scram Jet fighter-bombers screamed across the border headed towards major cities, navy bases and air bases and following close behind came the Legion First Airborne Army and several regular Airborne armies. On the border as soon as the 20 min artillery bombardment was over the Commonwealth Army 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7th Armored Corps would pour across the border aided by the elite Legion Armed Strike Corp almost 10 million men would pour like an angery river across the border. At sea the Commonwealth Stealth fighters launched Anti-Ship missiles at the Licentian Fleet followed by hypervelocity cruise missiles from the fleet.

In the Western Hemisphere the Dogs of War had been unleashed

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

Military:
Terran Legion:
Sphere Space Navy:

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:27 pm

"Mister President, the bombing campaign is going well. It seems though that they are preparing to attack in retaliation. It won't be big due to the hit they just took."

"Excellent"

"Also, Midwest America is planning something huge. At this time we aren't sure of what it could be, but we do know it will be tough to get through. I think it would be best that we get you to the undisclosed location."

"Yes of course. Along with the Cabinet, and get Congress some place as well."

"Sir we also have a plan that is to invade the Northern scum should they invade us. It will pick them apart."

"Very well, make your preparations and also prepare our missles including nukes in case it comes down to this. Yes, Admiral?"

"Sir I propose our Navy start a blockade of American Capitalist. It would choke them of supplies needed after the attack."

"Make it so."

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:"Mister President, the bombing campaign is going well. It seems though that they are preparing to attack in retaliation. It won't be big due to the hit they just took."

"Excellent"

"Also, Midwest America is planning something huge. At this time we aren't sure of what it could be, but we do know it will be tough to get through. I think it would be best that we get you to the undisclosed location."

"Sir we also have a plan that is to invade the Northern scum should they invade us. It will pick them apart."

"Very well, make your preparations and also prepare our missles including nukes in case it comes down to this. Yes, Admiral?"

"Sir I propose our Navy start a blockade of American Capitalist. It would choke them of supplies needed after the attack."

"Make it so."

OOC: American Capitalist is fully protected from nukes thanks to SDI missile defense.

IC:The bombers arrived and Houston, Texas and unleashed the bombs on the city. Starting the bombing of Texas.

Austria-russia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Austria-russia » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:51 pm

austria hungry deploys a sniper regiment of 20,000 sent to elliminate the American capitalist strike force

Wilconson
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Wilconson » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:59 pm

Austria-russia wrote:austria hungry deploys a sniper regiment of 20,000 sent to elliminate the American capitalist strike force

OOC:Sign up on the main thread until than this thread is closed to you. And also regiments are usually 3,000-5,000 this is a Corps of snipers
Last edited by Wilconson on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90
Geographic Map of my nation
Incomplete factbook

MidwesternAmerica
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby MidwesternAmerica » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm

American Capitalist wrote:
Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:"Mister President, the bombing campaign is going well. It seems though that they are preparing to attack in retaliation. It won't be big due to the hit they just took."

"Excellent"

"Make it so."

OOC: American Capitalist is fully protected from nukes thanks to SDI missile defense.

IC:The bombers arrived and Houston, Texas and unleashed the bombs on the city. Starting the bombing of Texas.

OOC: We have a very good missiles defense shield as well and if you launch nukes at my ill hit everyone of your major cities with Rods from God. And also my attack started in my last post
Last edited by MidwesternAmerica on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Observer of SCUTUM
Member of the Covenant

Military:
Terran Legion:
Sphere Space Navy:

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

MidwesternAmerica wrote:
American Capitalist wrote:

"Excellent"

"Make it so."

OOC: We have a very good missiles defense shield as well and if you launch nukes at my ill hit everyone of your major cities with Rods from God. And also my attack started in my last post

OOC; We didn't drop nuke actually and what are Rods from God any way? Also the attack on Houston started before yours and you haven't post casualties.

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:07 pm

"Sir an invasion has begun from both sides. They have also bombed Houston."

"Start the bombing of New York. We will remain strong. We will not retreat from any position. Tell our soldiers that if they run out of ammuniton than fight with thier issued swords. No retreat is acceptable. Also what is the status of "Operation Inside"?"

"It is ready. All that is needed is your order."

"Good. Tell our men behind enemy lines to start with there attacks. Our sleeper cells within their countries should strike fear into our enemies. Also how is "Operation Strike Head" coming along?"

"Within a day we will be ready to unleash the attack."

"Alright. Make sure all avaliable troops are at our borders. And send our Air Force to bomb the invading troops."

Licentian News

Today our city of Houston was bombed by the American Capitalist air force. Reports are that there are 60,000 civilian casualties. Numbers are not official.

An Adress from the Imperial President
My Fellow Licentians, I am speaking to on the day we have been invaded by the enemy to the north and the enemy to the east. Our troops are moving to counter this invasion. If you are in the area of these invasions you will not be abandoned. I also call upon the civilian militia to rise against the invaders. Show them that they made a mistake to invade our Empire. To Licentia. To the death.

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 pm

Seeing how this war was going to turn out Warren Buffet decided to do the only thing he could think of.

To: Licentia pro rus ruris

We have decided after much thought that this is a senseless war for us and we ask that we work towards a peace agreement. We will not accept being occupied by your forces how ever we will accept an alliance and to leave the Allies.

Signed
President Warren Buffet

Rashuta
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Rashuta » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:24 pm

To: President Warren Buffet

We would be interested in making a deal with you. We often make contracts with countries to produce weaponry, bombs, or even civilian items, however instead of costing your nation valuable cash, all we ask is a small amount of resources in exchange. So we ask, are you interested, and if so, in what?
Too bad knowledge really isn't power, otherwise us nerds would be the ones shoving people into lockers.
This is why I hate giraffes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10
http://www.politicalcompass.org/printablegraph?ec=-8.00&soc=-4.10

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Seeing how this war was going to turn out Warren Buffet decided to do the only thing he could think of.

We have decided after much thought that this is a senseless war for us and we ask that we work towards a peace agreement. We will not accept being occupied by your forces how ever we will accept an alliance and to leave the Allies.

Signed
President Warren Buffet

To: American Capitalist

We with to talk with you further. I believe a treaty can be reached. Although we will seed some reparation for the bombing of Houston. As of now all Operations within American Capitalist will cease. We will still leave some troops at the border until agreed peace. Meanwhile the majority of troops are moving toward the northern border to engage the enemy.

Signed
Imperial President David Sample

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Licentia pro rus ruris wrote:

Signed
President Warren Buffet

To: American Capitalist

We with to talk with you further. I believe a treaty can be reached. Although we will seed some reparation for the bombing of Houston. As of now all Operations within American Capitalist will cease. We will still leave some troops at the border until agreed peace. Meanwhile the majority of troops are moving toward the northern border to engage the enemy.

Signed
Imperial President David Sample

I believe 1,000,000,000 dollars in reparations will cover it does that sound fair? I also think we should hold a summit to discuss things further.

Signed
President Warren Buffet

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents