NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Downfall (The invasion of Tropicarno) (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:17 pm

The Saladin wrote:suddenly a sniper saw rommel he locked on pew the bullet pierced his chest he fell

GODMODD 10000000 ignore missiles launched pew pew pew! SKIDOSH! BOOM!

Tarsas
Minister

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarsas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Chazicaria wrote:
Tarsas wrote:Tarsas begins production of the Anthrax vaccine and developing of a V7 vaccine.

OOC: Anthrax has no vaccine because it is so quick to kill. Anthrax V-7 (Anthrax Variant 7) is a variant of Anthrax that has a nerve agent combined with an improved version of Anthrax. Anthrax V-7 takes about 2 days to kill and does so almost painlessly, it is nearly undetectable and can;t survive out in the open for very long. A vaccine would be a waist of resources. [/DeadThread]

Well I have the resources to waste. :evil:

Sol-Kar
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Tarsas wrote:
Chazicaria wrote:
Tarsas wrote:Tarsas begins production of the Anthrax vaccine and developing of a V7 vaccine.

OOC: Anthrax has no vaccine because it is so quick to kill. Anthrax V-7 (Anthrax Variant 7) is a variant of Anthrax that has a nerve agent combined with an improved version of Anthrax. Anthrax V-7 takes about 2 days to kill and does so almost painlessly, it is nearly undetectable and can;t survive out in the open for very long. A vaccine would be a waist of resources. [/DeadThread]

Well I have the resources to waste. :evil:

OOC- still, it would take forever

Tarsas
Minister

Postby Tarsas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:24 pm

This war is declared over. Tarsas is withdrawing. The Saladin gets blown away but somehow takes not a single loss. Bunnies and Deer began to frolic freely.

East Fancainia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fancainia » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Tarsas wrote:This war is declared over. Tarsas is withdrawing. The Saladin gets blown away but somehow takes not a single loss. Bunnies and Deer began to frolic freely.

Yeah! Go bunnies!

The Saladin
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Saladin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Tarsas wrote:This war is declared over. Tarsas is withdrawing. The Saladin gets blown away but somehow takes not a single loss. Bunnies and Deer began to frolic freely.

it is not over my troops may bee dead but i still have Al Hashashin in the capitol thatno one replied to
Little Sister of Hath

Loving wife of Nightkill

Mother of SUA

Tarsas
Minister

Postby Tarsas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 pm

Al Hashasin gets eaten by giant has browns and explodes, but it vomited back up and sent home. :P

The Saladin
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Saladin » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm

so uh well i guess thats it the thread is dead now
Little Sister of Hath

Loving wife of Nightkill

Mother of SUA

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads