NATION

PASSWORD

Operation Downfall (The invasion of Tropicarno) (open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Questers
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 am

Shadow25 wrote:
Questers wrote:
Shadow25 wrote:commence operation skyhigh

7 air wings and begin a search for land based aircraft

15 air wings 1200 (800 fighters 400 bomber) aircraft begins a large air assault over quesatrian fleet

elhosseny firs ask about enemy casualties
[OOC: Launching from where exactly?]

ooc from my land recent research with half my defense budget directed at the air force they are able to reach their targets

anyway while your navy is busy with this attack 2 marine divsions are dumped on nearby islands with engineers where they quickly zapture airfeilds as defending troops are caught of guard with 236 kia 356 wia and 60 mia we aren't shure how many enemy soldier are captured yet
[OOC: The defence budget has nothing to do with the operational combat radius of your aircraft...]
Restore the Crown

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:51 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Questers wrote:The Questarian AEW picked up the large blob of Saxon fighters several hundred kilometres out and vectored aircraft in to meet them; flying off the decks of the aircraft carriers, 80 navalised De Havilland Dauntless aircraft took off, loaded out with air to air missiles, heading at top speed towards the F-18s; presumably they were loaded for anti-ship sorties.

The Anglo-Saxon F/A-18Fs evaded the Questarian fighters and continued towards the Quesarian fleet releasing their missiles on the first available ships. The Anglo-Saxon forces lost 35 fighters to Quesarian aircraft before reaching the fleet.

once again bump.
I already replied to that in the post directly below it.
Restore the Crown

Xyliod
Envoy

Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Xyliod » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:14 am

When the Xyliod air forces reached the Questers Fleet the 50 CMI MANTA (Multi-Axis No-Tail Aircraft) interceptors launched all of their anti ship missiles (200 missiles)at the fleet, the 10 CMI B-38 Flying Fortress's (Heavy bomber) locked onto the ships and launched their cruise missiles. (240 missiles).

The 3 CMI C-99 (heavy transport) planes, 10 CMI B-44 Superfortress (strategic bombers), 50 CMI G-29 (forward swept wings, fighter), 10 CMI A-38 Grizzly (ground attack fighter) flew into Tropicarno airspace from the south and so avoiding the fleets in the north.

when the 3 CMI C-99 (heavy transport) planes were over Tropicarno land, their rear doors descended and the the 100 Special Forces jumped out and their parachutes opened. The 10 CMI B-44 Superfortress (strategic bombers), 50 CMI G-29 (forward swept wings, fighter), 10 CMI A-38 Grizzly (ground attack fighter) started to fly towards the capital city of Tropicarno.

Questers
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Questers » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:34 am

[OOC: I don't think you understand how naval warfare works. You don't "reach a fleet" and then fire missiles at it. Proper combined arms naval task groups have cocentric rings of volume search radars, early warning aircraft, air defence vessels and fighters, all of which you have to penetrate to launch (or you can fire further out but you must state the range of your weapons.)

And furthermore, Tropicarno must be thousands of kilometres from your country... I don't see how people without aircraft carriers are flying aircraft at me.]
Restore the Crown

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm

OOC thread is up, everyone check it every now and then to see if someone is trying to make an OOC comment to you. If someone doesn't respond to an OOC comment on the OOC thread, than TG them.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42715
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Questers wrote:
Questers wrote:The Questarian AEW picked up the large blob of Saxon fighters several hundred kilometres out and vectored aircraft in to meet them; flying off the decks of the aircraft carriers, 80 navalised De Havilland Dauntless aircraft took off, loaded out with air to air missiles, heading at top speed towards the F-18s; presumably they were loaded for anti-ship sorties.

The Anglo-Saxon F/A-18Fs evaded the Questarian fighters and continued towards the Quesarian fleet releasing their missiles on the first available ships. The Anglo-Saxon forces lost 35 fighters to Quesarian aircraft before reaching the fleet.

once again bump.
I already replied to that in the post directly below it.

OOC: Sorry
IC:
The remainder of the Anglo-Saxon fighters that were sent to destroy the Questers fleet were destroyed in combat.
OOC: Cannot think of anything else to say about this.

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:43 pm

About 26 bombers were shot down, but not before they were able to fire the last volley of missiles at the enemy ships. The fighters and bombers immediately pulled out from the action and proceeded towards the Chazicarian fleet which was now on red alert. At the same time, the entire second task force from Chazicaria reached Tropicarnan waters and began moving towards the main fleet. SSMLPs (Stealth Submarine Missile Launch Platform) were included in this task force and would easily be able to fool enemy sonar so that they could slip through and deliver their devastating payload of Thermite-E6 (improved version of Thermite) laced missiles and torpedoes.

Upgraded Orbat:
1,000,000 Soldiers
70,000 Legionaries (Men wearing heavy and expensive Hydraulic battle suits with mounted miniguns)
8,000 Tanks
20 Aircraft Carriers each with 80 bombers and 80 fighters
79 Missile and Rail-Gun Battleships
130 Missile Cruisers (Cruise missiles and AA missiles)
8 SSMLPs
190 Destroyers (Torpedoes, small Cruise Missiles and AA missiles
360 Transport ships (Light AA missiles)
1500 Fighters
1500 Bombers
700 Missile Artillery Vehicles (MLRS)
1,600 250mm Howitzers
680 Portable SAM systems
3,500 Engineers for base and airfield construction
Uncounted ground transports
180 Small Air Transports

Shadow25
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadow25 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Questers wrote:
Shadow25 wrote:
Questers wrote:
Shadow25 wrote:commence operation skyhigh

7 air wings and begin a search for land based aircraft

15 air wings 1200 (800 fighters 400 bomber) aircraft begins a large air assault over quesatrian fleet

elhosseny firs ask about enemy casualties
[OOC: Launching from where exactly?]

ooc from my land recent research with half my defense budget directed at the air force they are able to reach their targets

anyway while your navy is busy with this attack 2 marine divsions are dumped on nearby islands with engineers where they quickly zapture airfeilds as defending troops are caught of guard with 236 kia 356 wia and 60 mia we aren't shure how many enemy soldier are captured yet
[OOC: The defence budget has nothing to do with the operational combat radius of your aircraft...]

ooc i am just saying when a huge amount of money is used for developing the airforce then better engines and genrally more advanced aircraft can be deployed
Better freedom with danger than peace with slavery
Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains.

6 April Youth
We did it, thanks Facebook thanks aljazeera thanks Tunisia and thanks twitter.
Smile, you aren't a Palestinian http://www.palestineremembered.com/index.html

Chazicaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Chazicaria » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:51 pm

OOC: Just a quick suggestion for a few people here: Please, use correct grammar, punctuation and capitalization. Those things make an RP much better and easier to understand, they also make you look like a better Rper.

Sol-Kar
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:00 pm

We are dropping in anouther 20,000 people, Mamelukes given to us by The Saladin. THey are dropping in at the same place the paratroopers did.

Tropicarno
Minister

Founded: Dec 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:26 am

OOC: sorry i needed to qiuckly post here

i sent those aircraft against the fighters and ships fighting my allys fleet it dosnt matter who because you know who you are and the names are difficult to remember :D
Weapons USed By Us
Infantry: Ak-47/74/74c | Stinger/Rpg/Law | Lasbar/Dragunov
Tanks: Challanger,T-90/ Black Gulo Tank (152 MM Gun)
Aircraft: F-15/Mig (ALl Types)/ Shark/
Bombers White Night

Onyenu
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:05 pm

tagged

Onyenu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Over the breaking dawn, a magnifecent site was to behold. Peircing the glass apperance was the 23rd Onyenu Strike Fleet. Admiral Lucien Strode to the comand deck hands behind him.
"Patch me to the Anglo Fleet command."
"Yessir"
"Anglo fleet, this is Admiral Lucien of the Onyenu relief fleet, we are within range of your fleet and are prepared to give assistance to your efforts in these hostile lands. We are waiting for your reply."

5 Nimtiz Class Supercarriers(Each carrier holds 90 aircraft with many variations.)
3 Modified Yamato-Class Battleships
32 Typhoon-Class Submarines
60 Type 45 Destroyers
45 Godavari Class Frigates
34 Godavari Class Destoyers
24 Ticonderoga class cruisers
Landing ships 435
Civilian Transports 300
Support ships 45

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:44 pm

The Gibetan Fallschemeiger Divisions had been moved into Defensive Positions near the beaches. They had decided to re-enforce the primary defences and Bunker positions, if any. They were dug-in and waiting for the enemy to rush ashore, into the barrage of bullets and artillery;dying for their leaders. "War, is young men dying, and old men talking."

Sol-Kar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

The 20K Mamelukes landed and were heading twords the beachhead to help secure defences. The 20,000 paratroopers got tired of waiting for Tropicarno to post, and headed to the beaches as well.

Tropicarno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

General Rommel inspected the beachs in his full millitrey uniform. He had so meny medals it was almost showing off in front of the lower soldiers but he had been a frontline soldier before so he had respect

He met wit the gibetian units commander.

Hail freind im sorry we did not get the chance to be proberly introduced i am Field Marshal Adolf Rommel at your survice humble allys
Weapons USed By Us
Bombers White Night

Satirius
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Satirius » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Gonna retcon myself out of this thread due to general breakdown.
ODECON | Pact of the Bros | Your Typical International Incidents Alliance
Satirius on WS, note this is for better RPers than you

Franberry - Sharfghotten - Rosbaningrad - Tyrandis - Jeuna
Unjustly Deleted by Unjust Tyranny, and I Don't Think I Need to Mention What I Mean by Tyranny

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Onyenu wrote:Over the breaking dawn, a magnifecent site was to behold. Peircing the glass apperance was the 23rd Onyenu Strike Fleet. Admiral Lucien Strode to the comand deck hands behind him.
"Yessir"
"Anglo fleet, this is Admiral Lucien of the Onyenu relief fleet, we are within range of your fleet and are prepared to give assistance to your efforts in these hostile lands. We are waiting for your reply."

A young Ensign walked up to Grand Admiral Aidan P. Hudson.
"Admiral, we have been received a message from the Onyenu 23rd Strike Fleet."

"Very well than, I will speak with them."

He went over to the radio to return the message.
"This is Grand Admiral Aidan P. Hudson commander of the Anglo-Saxon First Fleet. What do your want?"

Onyenu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Onyenu » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Onyenu wrote:Over the breaking dawn, a magnifecent site was to behold. Peircing the glass apperance was the 23rd Onyenu Strike Fleet. Admiral Lucien Strode to the comand deck hands behind him.
"Yessir"

A young Ensign walked up to Grand Admiral Aidan P. Hudson.
"Admiral, we have been received a message from the Onyenu 23rd Strike Fleet."

"Very well than, I will speak with them."

He went over to the radio to return the message.
"This is Grand Admiral Aidan P. Hudson commander of the Anglo-Saxon First Fleet. What do your want?"

"Ah Admiral so good to hear a friendly voice. Our fleet has arrived armed for the co-invasion. I ask that you relay a map so we may assist in every possible way."
OOC:a map prefablly.

Sol-Kar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

the 40K soldiers arrived and waited orders, hours of hrunning seeminlgy not affecting them.

"General Rommel I take it?" The captain said walking up to rommel

Dinosians
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Dinosians » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:57 pm

"War... War is the price we pay for some politician insulting someone's mother."

Saber was on a bus heading for downtown. She hated the civilian outfit he had to wear, but she knew it was necessary. Butch and Fuji had already headed out to find the Raludcian Special Forces, they would rendevous with them and pinpoint important targets. Meanwhile Saber had gotten a job as a secretary for a high ranking general. Her alias was Atlas Vendice, the new secretary for a general she had yet to meet. She regreted not being able to engage in combat, but knew that her mission was important, after all she was an A-rank, which meant that she was only called on for important missions. As a member of the elite SeeD, Saber would play a vital position in the battles to come.

"I wonder what my new 'boss' is like?" Saber said while gazing out the bus's window.

Fuji and Butch continued their hike. They had been hiking for the past 3 days looking for Raludcian Special Forces. They had a list of important targets, and knew they would need help to destroy them all. Being a pair of B-ranks, they were well trained and at first didn't understand why they needed help. That was until they got the list of targets, they knew that 2 people couldn't hit everything on the list in the alloted time.

"Hey, Butch who's that over there?" Fuji said as he pointed at a large group of people attempting to hide.

"Well they might be our allies, only one way to find out." Butch said as he took off in their direction. Fuji wasn't far behind.

Tropicarno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Rommel turned from greating the gibetian soldiers and saw sol kars army awaiting the greeting.

Oh You he said i didnt expect my allys to come from sol kar especilly for me your the leader i suppose?
Weapons USed By Us
Bombers White Night

Gibet
Minister

Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gibet » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:00 pm

"Ja, Oberst Hans von Ludendorph, commander of the Gibetan Expeditionary Force. We are here to support your defences and hopefully, make it incredibly difficult for them to take the beaches." He said as he saluted Rommel.

He noticed the many medals on Rommels chest. He himself, had iny two. They were the Iron Cross with Swords,Oak Leaves, and Diamonds; Gibet's highest honor. He'd gotten for extreme bravery in the defence of the Muslims in the Monoffian Crusades. He'd also recieved the Cruex de Honore. It was given to those who were wounded in action during the Communist Revolution which had failed due to the failure of the Communists to take the capital. He had recieved the injurey while trying to rescue a fallen friend.

"I hope you find how we have settled our selves in okay. We just moved into these areas to re-enforce those places we thought needed it." He said and he laughed. But, then he saw the ships in the distance and he cut his kaugh short. He quickly yelled some orders to the Gibetan soldiers near him. (Main Gibetan language is German)

"Bewegan! Holen Sie sich lhre Positionen! Schnell!" Hesaid and turned to Rommel. "We had better get ready, my friend. The enemy is upon us." He said as he began to run into the trench works his troops had made since they got there. The Infantry around him had finished loading their weapons and were waiting.

Tropicarno
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Tropicarno » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Yes i agreee my freind nice meeting you and good speed allys. he then turned the the sol karian soldiers, we better make this short yes i am Rommel and you are?
Weapons USed By Us
Bombers White Night

Sol-Kar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Sol-Kar » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:02 pm

"First Captain Hadrionous Winters at your service sir!" he said saluting "I bring 40 thousand men to assist in the defence my lord, 20 of them Imperials and 20 of them Mamelukes from The Saladin. Shall we dig in at the beach sir?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents