NATION

PASSWORD

The Missed Shot (Archmont Nations Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Belguard
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:24 pm

"since it is thanksgiving, i thing we might as do something that might put a smile on the faces of other nation's leaders."

"OK sir, what are you planning?"

"Send a large thanksgiving feast to the administrators on this list of nations" says Locke as he passes the list of nations to Johnson for the delivery of the feast.

"ok sir, we will have our chefs cook it up for delivery."

It was about two hours until the feast was ready to be sent off to Illuminati Switzerland, Great Slavyaniya, Skywing, and Icewraith Industries. the feast were kept in the best thermal insulation materials Belgaurd was able to produce, along with some of the nation's famous sweet tea. even though they might already have a thanksgiving feast being made, it feels good to give out to the other nations out there in way or the other.

given enough time, the large feasts were delivered directly to the capitals of the nations that were on the list.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 pm

"What is this thanksgiving thing that Belgaurd has sent us? " puzzles Alisa, the H.O of foreign affairs "they're giving it to the administrators in Archmont, since Saskia no longer has that title this feast applies to all of us right...?" *shaking the container the food is in*

"Yes suppose it does Алиса, Saskia know more about it than I. It's some old tradition back on earth I think". Says ________ who seems quite distant and concerned.

Alisa - "You okay sir? Do you want some turkey, whatever that is"

________ - "Аlisa, I'm fine and not hungry, and quite busy at the moment if you don't mind"

Алиса didn't really care, she looks over at the board he's been starring the whole time with a little confusion "yeah you sure look busy" she says sarcastically while leaving the room

The white board has information written all over it from the official looking papers scattered on the ground. ________ bends down and picks up one of the papers which reads the title "Illuminati Switzerland mission report - Thanksgiving" he looks back at the board with Unease. Taking up half the board reads three letters.

A B and C
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries
The Industry/Country of Lord Icewraith, overseen by Saskia
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:00 am

Tag

The Orzhoy was thankful that he could finally eat something different. The Belguard food managed to satisfy not only his stomach, but also his mind. 'How cool of them.' he thought to himself. Smërt had also given some food to the members of the High Concil.
'Kilmister, we ought to give them a treat of our own' grinned Trepeer Smërt, 'do you think a bombing is a good idea?'
Lemmy Kilmister spat out his Jack Daniels and screamed, 'Sorry for shouting but are you out of your mind?'
'Calm down, old boy. I was joking. We can send them some food in return. After all, many people there need to be properly fed.'
'I agree.' said Lemmy, 'Should I call Margarita?'
'Of course.'
Lemmy Kilmister called the Minister of Cuisine, Margarita Uzunova. She was attending the opening of another IchibanBurgers restaurant.
'What is it?' she answered her phone, trying not to look suspicious.
'Are you free to speak, m'lady?'
'Not now. Call me later.' she whispered.
'Wait a second. I need you to arrange the delivery of 50 crates of tasty food to Belguard.' Lemmy said.
'Roger that.' Margaria closed her phone and continued listening to the mayor's boring speech.

Trepeer Smërt recieved news from Saskia. The Great Slav military should stop advancing.
'Well, they are only taking over key points in Formicinus. Their bases and roads should be under contro for everyone's ease. And after all, there should be an army there at any given time.' he said to the generals and Klaksun in the conference room.
'Indeed.' replied General Mitak Albaniev. 'Most of my army will be spread out to maintain the peace in Formicinus. I don't know of Icewraith's plan but maintaining peace is important if we want to use Formicinus.'
'I agree with both of you.' agreed Klaksun Lomliev. 'What about General Gray's division?'
'Well,' Mitak took a sip of rakija in his glass, 'his forces can be sent back to Skywing. Our german translators have translated something interesting.'
'What is it?' the Orzhoy asked.
'The SSS translators says that "Dieses Land wird noch größer sein. Jedes Land wird uns jetzt fürchten!" means "This country will be even bigger! Every nation shall fear us!".' answered Kilmister. 'These were the only words that Vederat from Illuminati Switzerland said to the people of DJ Floppyfeet.'
'That is a bit shady.' Smërt said. Everybody in the room agreed. Something had to be done about this. Foreign Intelligence spies have been sent in Illuminati Switzerland and the UBM4IKA satelite has been focused on Illuminati Switzerland military bases. These words, combined with the recent actions of the Illuminates seemed quite suspicious and worrying.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Belguard
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:21 am

The newly developed aircraft spearheaded the new military funding bill was ready for its maiden flight and the one chose to fly the new fighter was Locke himself. After the Great Unification, Locke had took up an interest it flying airplanes and over the years, had grown good at flying a multitude of aircraft. The craft was being held at the Underground R&D facility at Nickolas Air Force base where it would proceed to fly at top speed out in international waters and preform some air maneuvers with scientific measuring devices on board to do tolerance tests. As the craft was lifted from the empty "privacy chamber" the aircraft was one of the strangest things that Locke had seen from aircraft design. No tail or fuselage; what the designers and engineers call a flying wing.

"This has got to be the second strangest thing I've ever seen, I guess there is no shortage of new things you see everyday"

"OK sir, we will see how well the Phoenix preforms through some tests, we would be glad if you would be the first person to fly in her." Says one of the engineers in the hanger.

A new sense of thrill overwhelmed Locke as he climbed into the cockpit in the specialized flight suit, fired up the two jet engine, and rolled the new aircraft on the the Tarmac. "Ok sir, we want you to fly out over the ocean at the top speed that is achievable first." A great start to the morning, flying as fast as the craft can go. As he throttled up, the new fighter accelerated quickly and lifted off the runway in a very short distance.

"Hot Damn! I like this thing already! I might have to get me one of these!"

"Glad you like it sir, the design allowed for more lift and speed. Believe it or not, the Phoenix uses newly developed jet engines built to be very fuel efficient and have a large thrust output. Because of the design of the Phoenix, if we were to outfit the new engines on the F4's, they wouldn't have the same range or top speed as the craft you are flying right now."

The Phoenix flew at around 675 miles per hour until it his the coastline where Locke followed the order of the flight adviser and accelerated the new aircraft to its top speed. "Mach 1" the new craft showed no signs of slowing down. "Mach 2" continuing to build up speed. "Mach 3" eventually surpassing the SR-71 in speed. "Mach 4" eventually starting to slow in it's acceleration. "Mach 4.5... That's as fast as I'm willing to let this thing go." In the span of a liberal 40 minutes to keep from breaking the craft, Locke began to slow down and make a safe turn around so the G-forces don't make Locke unconscious and tear the aircraft apart.

"You might want to take a detour quickly, you are awfully close to Icewraith Industries' coastal waters." Says the flight adviser in a warning tone of voice.

"Will do." The rest of the test run was completed successfully and once Locke got back, he commissions Belguard Aerodynamics Engineering to produce a first batch fighters. Overall, Locke was very pleased with what the eggheads are able to come up with when given enough funding. "Now... What about outer space?" He thought to himself as he returns to the capital.

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:31 am

-Any reports?
-Sir, there is a feast that has been sent by Locke.
-Nice, send Locke my regards and thanks for the feast.
-Right away sir.
-Wait, Commander Alexis! I want to ask you furthermore.
-Of course, sir what is it?
-What are the news in DJ Floppyfeet?
-Our spies are one of the best In Archmont, sir they gathered information about the feats that has been given to the people of DJ Floppyfeet.
-And?
-The bug was placed when you wanted to be, General Vederat, was there.The bug heard honk him saying:"Dieses Land wird noch größer sein. Jedes Land wird uns jetzt fürchten!"
-What is that supposed to mean?
-Our German translator, can translate it like:
"This country will be even bigger, and every country will fear us!
-Oh,boy the last thing I need right now is another Hitler.
The Commander smiled.
-So what are your orders, sir?
-Destroy the bug, The can't know that we are spying them, just keep an eye on them.
-Right away sir.
-And Commander you should take a rest, you've done so much this month.To on vacation with your family for a while.
The Commander smiled again:
-Thank you Grand Master, I will, thank you again!

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:29 am

Vederat was asleep when something hit his stomach. He saw a turkey. He called someone up.
"Thank Belguard for the turkey!"
"I will, sir."

Vederat then heard Code Red again. He went back down into the control room. Mark was already down.
"What, Mark?"
"Oh, I don't know, maybe some people are going to kill you?"
"Huh?"
"Skywing?
"They are?"
"Yep. Code Red is being initiated.
"So, now what?"
"You're staying underground."
"No Black Friday shopping?"
"Nope. Not at all."
Vederat walks back to his quarters, flops on his bed, and watches T.V.

---------Meanwhile------------

The massive jumbo ships have arrived in Pyro City. They are breaking with timber. During the feast, they had taken 1/5 of the Floppyfoot Forest. Now, with Black Friday in full swing, selling wood products will be easy.
Illuminati Switzerland
We're awesome, get used to it
The Nation with One Eye
Wir sind mächtiger als Sie denken!

RP Wars:
Formicinus-Prodizi War: Defeat
Fareon-Riassan War: Victory
Battle of the GEA: Victory
The Great Wars: Victory
Luxdonian Ceasefire Crisis: Draw

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:05 am

"________ you missed thanksgiving. All of the High officials where there and there was a party, with alcohol... and yet you missed out because of this Illuminati ABC stuff, tell me you figured it out?"

"Yes I did Алиса, yes I did" says ________ sadly while lying on the floor surrounded by paper, and starring at the ceiling. Алиса looks at the white board that the spy master was working on, everything was scribbled out and the word "Pointless" written over the scribbles.

"So... I'm guessing it was all a complete waste of time" says Алиса grinning while sitting down on a chair near ________, she offers him the bottle of wine she's holding; but he swats it away.

"This whole thing was pointless, here I was thinking that this was some grand conspiracy, maybe to enslave the DJ Floppyfeet people or SOMETHING. But no, it was just some stupid ploy to steal their trees, TREES, BLOODY WORTHLESS. "

"That's not true" refutes Алиса "with their trees they can stimulate the Timber Woodchipping Industry which will in turn create economic growt-"
"YES, I KNOW HOW IT WORKS. The whole thing is pointless though, if all they wanted was ****ing trees they could have expanded north or west instead of overthrowing a government.The whole thing dosent matter anyway, hence the reason I'm lying on all of these pointless reports and documents from our sleeper agents"

"At least the Formicinus war will be over soon, that's something to look forward to" says Alisa, taking a swig from the bottle

"Yeah it is, in exactly..." ________ reaches for his dossier on Formicinus among the documents. His face turns pale "NO, NO, NO, this is all wrong! Formicinus is back!" The spy master gets up of the ground so fast that he slips on some of the papers and falls over.

Алиса is visibly perplexed "what the hell are you on about"

________ rushes out the door "I MUST TELL SASKIA" he shouts back at her
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Icewraith Industries
Saskia and her Technocracy are dedicated to the Security and advancement of her country and people

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:47 pm

Saskia is busy signing documents and allowing her kittens to play around her private office, when suddenly ________ barges into her room and scares the kittens away, Алиса is followed behind him.

"SASKIA" *pant* *pant* "FORMICINUS" *cough* Saskia stands up and walk over to him out of confusion

Алиса backs out of the room because she knows what's next

"Saskia, we have a- a major problem with Formicinus and our Operation, loo- look" He hand over the dossier and backs away slowly out of fear

Saskia's eyes widen and she becomes unhinged, she then turns towards the spy master and her almost empty glass of wine explodes in her grasp. She appears to not even notice the fact that her hand is bleeding and enveloped in glass shards.

"This is unacceptable, if this is going to work it needs to be done NOW. Operation Innen Löwe must be rushed Immediately!"

"But Aufseher!"

"ENOUGH, why are you still here!" Sakia walks up to him and lightly brushes her hand along to side of his face, smearing it in blood and glass. "you must contact Smërt for the go ahead IMMEDIATELY and comence the operation as fast as possible and end this war!"

"Yes of course Saskia" replies ________ who is shaking slightly, after attempting to regain his composure he runs back out of the room.

Алиса remains "do you need any help Aufseher?" she asks cautiously

Saskia looks dead into her eyes and pull out one of the larger pieces of glass in her hand, giving no expression of pain.

"No"

"You're free to go"
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Belguard
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belguard » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:59 pm

what is this operation Innen Löwe that Icewraith Industries is planning? I've see this name many times in previous spy reports but the only details is that I have is that it is planned to be executed as soon as Formicinus collapsed but now that by have returned, that plan has been thrown out the window... They might try to go through it but I'm not sure. Locke muses as he sips his French roasted coffee. Production on the Phoenix has begun and the plan is to release 30 out in the first batch so we can gets some reviews on it form the pilots. The air force said that they would have be look over and sign a larger bomber variant into production but I have yet to receive that paper to sigh

"Sir, we got big news!" Says Johnson walking in the door with a manila folder in hand

"Let's take a look at this... What!? They are going through with that operation?"

"It looks to be so."

Needing to know the details of the soon to be occurring events, Locke make a politically risky decision. "I want two SR-71s over Icewraith and Formicinus. This is a prime opportunity to see what this operation is about."

"What do you expect to see happen?"

"Well, with the return of the leadership, the morale of the soldiers will rise up drastically; I've first hand found out about this during that Great Unification. If it is a military operation, they will definitely meet resistance hard, while if it is an operation to get bring peace and establish new government, loyalists will revolt. This off course does not factor in Great Slavyaniya but if they are scrabbling to preform an operation that was planned for much later, they will most likely fail."

OOC: I will use italics to show internal thought of characters

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:57 am

A person rushes into the control room.
"Sir! Breaking News!"
"What, what?" Vederat says confused.
The person gives him a newspaper.
"DJ Floppyfeet falls to anarchy during occupation...oh god!"
Vederat has a bewildered expression on his face as he keeps on reading.
"Initiate the other half of C, now!"
"Yes, sir!"
Vederat calls up Mark.
"What, Vedy?"
"I'm doing Black Friday shopping!"
"How are you doing that stuck there?"
"Wir sind annektiert das Land, das wir besetzten. Wir haben so lange gewartet!"
"Alright. I'm be telegramming Avendonia for the go-ahead!"
Vederat smiles as he looks at the map. Then, a person contacts him.
"Operation Innen Löwe!"
"What the heck?"
"Icewraith is commissioning it!"
"Then initiate Outer Home Depot!"
"It's Innen Löwe, not Inner Lowes!
"Oh. Let's wait. See wait they're up to now."
Vederat seemed to have the most energy he had ever. He realized the Federation will be one was the most powerful nation in southern Archmont!
Illuminati Switzerland
The Nation with One Eye

RP Wars:

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:23 pm

'Well, well, well. Saskia wanted us to halt our military operations and now she wants us to go on.' sighted General Albaniev. 'This lady can't make up her mind. It was obvious that the formies wouldn't die out so easily and military control was needed, good thing our military didn't stop advancement.'
'That is true, general.' answered Smërt. Before the government could decide whether to stop the army's advancement or not, operation Innen Löwe was already started. Icewraith Industries had spotted some activity in the Formican government. Slavs took into account the possibility that not all politicians had been stomped by the bombings and that there was definately going to be resistance, be it by loyalists of the old regime or rebels that didn't want the invasion. The army itself was ordered to await operation Innen Löwe. After that

Formicinus
Back in Formicinus, roads were secured and special forces were sent to capture important facilities. They were instructed to do it peacefully by negotiating with the military personnel. Most of the soldiers and equipment have been situated in cities or captured military bases. After the start of Innen Löwe, the army was ordered to do the go-ahead.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Frikindie
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Frikindie » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:20 pm

"Mister President, look at this!"
"What is it, Marshall Frankchester?" Corey Taylor asked the general.
Frankchester pointed at the map, "It seems like Illuminati Switzerland have taken over DJ Floppyfeet. Their president wants to be the greatest nation in south Archmont."
"This sucks lol," said Taylor.
"They seem to speak our language and in one of his speeches he said his nation will become even bigger and every country will fear them."
Taylor laughed out loudly. "Ahh, they are amusing me. Don't do anything for now, conduct more military exercises and strenghten our defences."
"Oh and by the way, the slavs are invading Formicinus." mentioned the marshal.
"Good, our fellows are doing well. What about Belguard?"
"Our allies have detected a supersonic fighterjet that is theirs."
"And Skywing?"
"They're also preparing for an invasion."
"Good.
The president went back to filling documents.
"Further the production of 40 new Doom Turtle tanks and 25 jets? Nice." He signed the document.

Icewraith Industries
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Icewraith Industries » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:30 pm

And so operation Innen Löwe comenced, all the sleeper agents planted all around the nation all simultaneously took over the country, assassinating majority of the people in power and asuming contol of whats left of the country, a coup had taken place. This was what all the preperation and planing had come to. The slavic forces rolled in and restored order, all fighting was stopped and the slavs were welcomed with a surrender of the government, they are now acting as the millitary pressence to quell partisans.

All parts of the government that still have some power or or refuse to accept their new leaders are being rounded up, executed, or put on trial for war crimes.

To the outside world operation Innen Löwe was a slavic millitary coup, but only the high officals of Great Slavyaniya and Icewraith Industries know the truth of what happened.

The victors of the Formicius - Prodizi war all meet to discuss the the outcome of Formicius's land in the Archmont regional congress, which is located in Luxdonia's captial. The victors of the war are: Great Slavyaniya, Prodizi and skywing. Great Skavyaniya will hold the most sway in the decision making because they contributed the most to the war and took over the country, Saskia will be the mediator as she is the ARC Chairwoman.

Whatever decisions are made, it will still take an extremly long time to restore the war torn country, almost completely decimated by bombing. And all because of a failled assasionation attempt...
Last edited by Icewraith Industries on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Icewraith Industries

Praise Saskia Aufseher

Illuminati Switzerland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Illuminati Switzerland » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Vederat smiles as he looks at the Jumbo FedTV. He saw the military ceremony back in DJ Floppyfeet as all flags from Floppyfeet were lowered as the Illuminati flag was raised.
Another person walks in.
"Inner Lōwe is happening!"
"Wow. It's working? Icewraith convinced them?
"Yeah, so looks like there will be more bombings."
"Ok, any other news?"
"Defense system is upgraded, navy mark 7 is complete, those stuff."
Vederat dismisses the person, and he keeps on watching the ceremony.
Last edited by Illuminati Switzerland on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Illuminati Switzerland
The Nation with One Eye

RP Wars:

Skywing
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skywing » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:06 am

Somewhere in Formicinus....
Raykray soldier:
-Umm, what actually happened to our enemies, and why are we here, there is nothing left.
-You, stupid shit,Great Slav bombed them. We are here to search the remains of it.
-Hah, then we are done.
-No, we aren't. These are the orders.
-OK then we should keep going then.
-Uh-huh.
Last edited by Skywing on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents