NATION

PASSWORD

The Final Battle[FT/CLOSED/DARK FANTASY][OOC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:55 pm

im taking back my territories

Ninori,Akrikba, NolbiGrad, Southern Lokotria and Rakoban.

Viva la Humania

and im also taking Keon, Imperia, Legionia, Sector 9 and Xero Prime.

good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Alright, I've said this many times Imperial Reguons of Commerce and Hellgustium, but you don't seem to understand.

ANYTHING THAT ISN'T DALVIRIC, ISN'T. DALVIRICS.

The Essential Gods and the Tandava aren't Dalviric, seriously.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

Free Renewed Imperial Germany

Also called "dude bro" by feminists.

The Cybran People
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Cybran People » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Reserving for application. Will use my main: The United Vex Imperium
Based on a FT nation in Supreme Commander, yet plays as MT-PMT.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Hellgustium, this is godmodding.
I've already stated that Savarang is protecting the group from essences and Magic by using his own essence to construct a metaphysical axiom-destabilizing field which destroys any effect that non-Chaotic Essence creates to keep you from doing it again.
The one guy on NationStates who jokes about everything from games to the Holocaust if allowed to.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:42 pm

I did not understand your last post, and you deleted it. What's up with that

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Alright, how many times do I need to state this?
Victor isn't on Dalvius. I can't make this anymore clear.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:Alright, how many times do I need to state this?

Hard to tell,if your only a planetary power and I would like Victor to be back under my control,so we can watch over him,The reason is that Savarang may accidentally laugh him to death,which will cause another genocide to happen.
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Hellgustine Empire wrote:
Dalviric UIA wrote:Alright, how many times do I need to state this?

Hard to tell,if your only a planetary power and I would like Victor to be back under my control,so we can watch over him,The reason is that Savarang may accidentally laugh him to death,which will cause another genocide to happen.

...Alright, he's not on the same plane of existence as Dalvius.

And Savarang won't, nobody dies in Pandemonium.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:Hard to tell,if your only a planetary power and I would like Victor to be back under my control,so we can watch over him,The reason is that Savarang may accidentally laugh him to death,which will cause another genocide to happen.

...Alright, he's not on the same plane of existence as Dalvius.

Since Hellgustium believes in a heaven and a hell,wouldn't that mean if someone like Victor attempts suicide he'd would be in fate of god and be sentence straight to hell?
The Hellgustine Empire will be officially shutdown and will be replace by the Xeric Imperium has the main nation

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:03 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:...Alright, he's not on the same plane of existence as Dalvius.

Since Hellgustium believes in a heaven and a hell,wouldn't that mean if someone like Victor attempts suicide he'd would be in fate of god and be sentence straight to hell?

Nope, the result would fail and he'd still be alive.
I wouldn't recommend it.
Tearing off your mouth to stop eating the crap Savarang calls food? Boom! Have to live without a mouth.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:12 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:Since Hellgustium believes in a heaven and a hell,wouldn't that mean if someone like Victor attempts suicide he'd would be in fate of god and be sentence straight to hell?

Nope, the result would fail and he'd still be alive.
I wouldn't recommend it.
Tearing off your mouth to stop eating the crap Savarang calls food? Boom! Have to live without a mouth.

In my honest opinion,this is extreme boring with Victor being in prison.

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I've totally lost the plot line. Like, WTF happened?
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

The Interstellar Federation
Ambassador

Founded: May 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Interstellar Federation » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:22 pm

I've totally lost the plot line. Like, WTF happened?
Interstellar Federation
Of knowledge and peace
IIWiki l Website l AEGIS Alliance

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:34 pm

The Interstellar Federation wrote:I've totally lost the plot line. Like, WTF happened?

Will you have enter the 'extreme measures' part of the opera and that would be Malice Vs.Commerce and Victor Vs.Savarang(Which will be breaking the limits and anyway there isn't any limits to be honest,except for your characters have to take damage)

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:36 pm

The Interstellar Federation wrote:I've totally lost the plot line. Like, WTF happened?

Will you have enter the 'extreme measures' part of the opera and that would be Malice Vs.Commerce and Victor Vs.Savarang(Which will be breaking the limits and anyway there isn't any limits to be honest,except for your characters have to take damage)

Not in Pandemonium.
Pandemonium is to Savarang as the mind is to a human. Everything that happens there is of his will and his will alone, nothing else happens if Savarang doesn't want it to happen.
Think of Chuck Norris jokes.

And if you're wondering, Savarang has a theme.
Last edited by Dalviric UIA on Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:46 pm

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:Will you have enter the 'extreme measures' part of the opera and that would be Malice Vs.Commerce and Victor Vs.Savarang(Which will be breaking the limits and anyway there isn't any limits to be honest,except for your characters have to take damage)

Not in Pandemonium.
Pandemonium is to Savarang as the mind is to a human. Everything that happens there is of his will and his will alone, nothing else happens if Savarang doesn't want it to happen.
Think of Chuck Norris jokes.

And if you're wondering, Savarang has a theme.

Victor can still be used in any future,when this one ends.That is likely to be draw :(
I doubt there will ever be a seen with 'dying' involved,even if that happen Victor would be able to comeback from the dead (Victor has been lossing the interests of massacring everyone from this past rips,I doubt he'll still be public enemy #1

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:01 pm

Not as drastic as I wanted it to be...but anyways I'm coming to take a long break from Rp.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:38 am

It's a puppet :P

This pandemonium is not very interesting.

Things can be missed even a god can miss things,that's final and if I'm being a poor sport I really don't care.
Last edited by Hellgustine Empire on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:42 am

Hellgustine Empire wrote:It's a puppet :P

Ever heard of planning ahead?

Savarang would know if it was a puppet or not, and since you didn't actually decide to warn me, instead creating it on the spot since you knew you were losing, it's still legally the actual Victor.

Hellgustine Empire
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hellgustine Empire » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:45 am

Dalviric UIA wrote:
Hellgustine Empire wrote:It's a puppet :P

Ever heard of planning ahead?

Savarang would know if it was a puppet or not, and since you didn't actually decide to warn me, instead creating it on the spot since you knew you were losing, it's still legally the actual Victor.

I'm really just bored of this rolrplay and having another keeping hold of mine isn't very fun.

Dalviric UIA
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Dalviric UIA » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:47 am

Dalviric UIA wrote:Ever heard of planning ahead?

I'm really just bored of this rolrplay and having another keeping hold of mine isn't very fun.

Well, it happens.
It happened to me, it happened to practically everyone that RPs. Your characters get killed, imprisoned, blah blah blah.
You have to deal with it when that happens.

The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Regions of Commerce » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:48 am

Your other RP is private

Raktio
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Raktio » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:46 pm

Someone mind giving a overview of what's happened in the IC ( don't really want to read 12 pages)
Broadside dead ahead!

No, this comment is not meant to be sarcastic.

The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Holy Empire of the Spaghetti Monster » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Raktio wrote:Someone mind giving a overview of what's happened in the IC ( don't really want to read 12 pages)

Demons attacked everyone, I fought a god with the power of pasta, and now we're battling to take the Hellgustine homeworld away from the Vonsteins and their ilk.

And I think the demons are gone now.

Also, there's been very low activity in this for a while now...it really needs some jumpstarting.
WE ARE NOT SAPIENT SPAGHETTI

Do not mistake me for a contributor to your political threads. I have come solely to mock.
Tsaraine wrote:Nazis aren't known for their smarts. You don't adhere to an ideology that got flattened under a T-34 in 1945 if you're full of sparks and opportunities in life.
Caelestiam wrote:...wait,
Are we seriously in a dick measuring contest over who has the right to declare law by virtue of the most innocent dead?
Sounds horrible and insensitive.
Proceed.
Ethel mermania wrote:
The Emerald Dawn wrote:One does not simply own one's own body. Not when the GOP can shove its trunk up inside you.

It will be yuge, and you will like it.

Great Humania
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Humania » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:09 am

So who's winning right now?
Senior State: The Imperial Regions of Commerce
Territorial States: Scoilia, Albinica, Knifia, Ieskuesia, Zeskeosia,Estriysia,Lokotria,Great Terrarica

News
The Imperial Government has approved its first colony to be established in the southern hemisphere, the name has not been decided yet but will start with a couple of towns - The Imperial Military Council has its plan approved by parliament to improve its 3 main branches, new weapons such as the MPR-08, a bullpup version of the MPR-62 will be transition in as the main primary rifle.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents