NATION

PASSWORD

1870-1920 Era War: Lockin' up (Continue to New Thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:15 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:I give control of my 100,000 forces to Traansval and Aclus. Use them wisely while I'm gone.

Thank you.

Also holy shit Carriebean, Crucifixion? Now your jut asking to be wiped off the map.

yes, Crucifixion ,AND cannibalism if you read the order fully, such fun!
plz no bombing...
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:24 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Traansval wrote:
Thank you.

Also holy shit Carriebean, Crucifixion? Now your jut asking to be wiped off the map.

yes, Crucifixion ,AND cannibalism if you read the order fully, such fun!
plz no bombing...

CANNIBALISM!

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

oh my god im about to just torch that entire country....

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:43 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: yes, Crucifixion ,AND cannibalism if you read the order fully, such fun!
plz no bombing...

CANNIBALISM!

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

Yeah there's gonna be a lot of cleanup in the occupation
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:45 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: yes, Crucifixion ,AND cannibalism if you read the order fully, such fun!
plz no bombing...

CANNIBALISM!

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

what, our troops get hungry sometimes, and when you torch a village or several, you want food....
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Traansval wrote:CANNIBALISM!

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

Yeah there's gonna be a lot of cleanup in the occupation

Oh totally, when we defeat them we'll have mass trailed to execute those barbarians.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

what, our troops get hungry sometimes, and when you torch a village or several, you want food....

So just eat their cows!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:50 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: what, our troops get hungry sometimes, and when you torch a village or several, you want food....

So just eat their cows!

but we don't like to eat cows, we have several crazy people that worship tablestools that cups have been on that windows have drunken out of, we're going to eat those people and supply more meat to the troops.
we'll also carry along chickens and lambs.

also the general that leads the TRPR's army is a colourful character, if you don't read what he did....

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Traansval wrote:So just eat their cows!

but we don't like to eat cows, we have several crazy people that worship tablestools that cups have been on that windows have drunken out of, we're going to eat those people and supply more meat to the troops.

also the general that leads the TRPR's army is a colourful character, if you don't read what he did....

Fuck this shit, hes dead, hes so dead, i dont care if i lose my entire partisan army, im killing that son of a bitch.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:54 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: but we don't like to eat cows, we have several crazy people that worship tablestools that cups have been on that windows have drunken out of, we're going to eat those people and supply more meat to the troops.

Fuck this shit, hes dead, hes so dead, i dont care if i lose my entire partisan army, im killing that son of a bitch.

Just wait until we start our attack. We can capture him and put him on trial for the crimes he committed.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:07 pm

Arengin Union wrote:
The Traansval wrote:

Just wait until we start our attack. We can capture him and put him on trial for the crimes he committed.

Too late, i torched that dude.

Hear that carribean, your shithead general is now a more crispy than fried chicken!
Last edited by The Traansval on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:18 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Arengin Union wrote:Just wait until we start our attack. We can capture him and put him on trial for the crimes he committed.

Too late, i torched that dude.

Hear that carribean, your shithead general is now a more crispy than fried chicken!

wrong general, you are attacking the far right flank, I'm just upset at this godmodding bullshit, first the columns of infantry are ambushed, which I am fine with, as those are recruits who cannot find their butts with two hands and a flashlight. then the dozens of rebels melt away into the night, which again, no problems with, it's when you march into a well defended camp and shoot my command staff, trying to swing and cut the snakes head off, when you stab it's tail off...

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:30 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Traansval wrote:Too late, i torched that dude.

wrong general, you are attacking the far right flank, I'm just upset at this godmodding bullshit, first the columns of infantry are ambushed, which I am fine with, as those are recruits who cannot find their butts with two hands and a flashlight. then the dozens of rebels melt away into the night, which again, no problems with, it's when you march into a well defended camp and shoot my command staff, trying to swing and cut the snakes head off, when you stab it's tail off...

I thought it wasnt out of the ordinary, after all i doubt they expected a sudden attack from 6 fast moving armors cars...

i did loose one car tho, i took that into account. Also i never really specified what flank i was attacking. EDIT: i just noticed you wrote that two of them were blown up, il go along with this, editing my post now.

Also, the cars that attack are not my new BAC-2 cars, the BAC-2 ones (Which are the ones powered by a Engine) have not been deployed, there are only 5 of them and they guard the capital.
Last edited by The Traansval on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:33 pm

The Traansval wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: wrong general, you are attacking the far right flank, I'm just upset at this godmodding bullshit, first the columns of infantry are ambushed, which I am fine with, as those are recruits who cannot find their butts with two hands and a flashlight. then the dozens of rebels melt away into the night, which again, no problems with, it's when you march into a well defended camp and shoot my command staff, trying to swing and cut the snakes head off, when you stab it's tail off...

I thought it wasn't out of the ordinary, after all i doubt they expected a sudden attack from 6 fast moving armors cars...

i did loose one car tho, i took that into account. Also i never really specified what flank i was attacking..

oh, ok then, sorry for getting mad, I just didn't like that you rushed in and tried to kill the character I loved, I kinda don't like it when characters I have for a long time die like that, but, that means even more crazier generals can take command, so yippie!

so you are using the horse and machine gun version, that may give our forces ideas for a carriage driven suicide car we can crash into your lines or something... that's really cool.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I thought it wasn't out of the ordinary, after all i doubt they expected a sudden attack from 6 fast moving armors cars...

i did loose one car tho, i took that into account. Also i never really specified what flank i was attacking..

oh, ok then, sorry for getting mad, I just didn't like that you rushed in and tried to kill the character I loved, I kinda don't like it when characters I have for a long time die like that, but, that means even more crazier generals can take command, so yippie!

LOL, keep the general alive, i was after the butcher

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

In the Imperium, for Wargloria anyways, the worst you can do is burning down people's homes/shooting civilians. B

But Cannibalism? Crucifixion? Caribbean, we're people of war not savages!

This behaviour might loose you the support of the Imperium
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Traansval wrote:I thought it wasn't out of the ordinary, after all i doubt they expected a sudden attack from 6 fast moving armors cars...

so you are using the horse and machine gun version, that may give our forces ideas for a carriage driven suicide car we can crash into your lines or something... that's really cool.

Yeah, like I said in my post the new Engine ones are very costly to make, were only producing 50 a year...

So right now we're only using Horse drawn cars. Maybe tomorrow il do a post saying a small squad was recently produced and deployed.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Can someone also give me a summary?
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:41 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Can someone also give me a summary?

give me a cap on the limit of the summary, from which part, the naval battle until now, or the ball until now?

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Can someone also give me a summary?

give me a cap on the limit of the summary, from which part, the naval battle until now, or the ball until now?

naval battle till now
Call me Warg or Antic

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:45 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:
Newne Carriebean7 wrote: give me a cap on the limit of the summary, from which part, the naval battle until now, or the ball until now?

naval battle till now

Carribean fleet got sunk, all the ships from that battle are now fighting with TTI against you

Also, I've developed a new type of armored car, it uses a Internal Combustion engine, see my post in IC (Bottom of Page 21) on it for a picture and details
Last edited by The Traansval on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:48 pm

The Traansval wrote:
naval battle till now

Carribean fleet got sunk, all the ships from that battle are now fighting with TTI against you

Also, I've developed a new type of armored car, it uses a Internal Combustion engine, see my post in IC ( Page 21) on it for a picture and details

1. How fast can your "tank" go
2. Have your fleet reached mine?
3. Has TTI said any actions against me during my gone
Call me Warg or Antic

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:51 pm

also I'm in the middle of a succession crisis with two people claiming the throne of the emperor when he was killed in the naval battle by a ship collision.

Powerbroker

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:also I'm in the middle of a succession crisis with two people claiming the throne of the emperor when he was killed in the naval battle by a ship collision.

I think we might withdraw our support of your nation
Call me Warg or Antic

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:52 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:also I'm in the middle of a succession crisis with two people claiming the throne of the emperor when he was killed in the naval battle by a ship collision.

One of them is a member of the Entente, and formed his own separate republic

And the other is dead.

The Traansval
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Traansval » Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:55 pm

The Traansval wrote:Carribean fleet got sunk, all the ships from that battle are now fighting with TTI against you

Also, I've developed a new type of armored car, it uses a Internal Combustion engine, see my post in IC ( Page 21) on it for a picture and details

1. How fast can your "tank" go
2. Have your fleet reached mine?
3. Has TTI said any actions against me during my gone

1. it's not a tank, tanks use Tank Treads
Top Speed 15 MPH on clean roads, once again these use Wheels which are much slower and trickery on the terrain of a battle field. They also take a long time to produce, I've currently got it at 50 a year ( 50 a week IRL) and also they will never use Pom Pom guns.

2. Yes they have

3. I think a while back he fired on your fleet, but not recently, although my fleet did do a bit of deck clearing with our Pom Poms.
Last edited by The Traansval on Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents