NATION

PASSWORD

Aclusian Civil war IC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:52 am

To: Rann Kadar
Encryption: Overlord

Thank you my friend, it is a great sort knowing that Rannoria and The Republic of Aclus will work together To defeat the imperialist. And Sussex is clear of ships at the moment, not counting my Home Defense Fleet. And yes we will greet you when you arrive.

Sussex, Northern Defenses, 4th Ex-Royal Fusiliers, 2nd Sussex Battalion

A huge surprise attack from the Arengin union overwhelmed the forces in the Northern part of the city. Now the 4th Ex-Royal Fusiliers and the 2nd Sussex Battalion are the only defenders to the north and are awaiting reinforcements. The Aclusian soldiers take cover in ruins of buildings and place 2 Machine guns to both flanks.

"Fix bayonets! Their getting closer!" Screamed Lt.Corrick as he manned the MG08 Machine gun. He fired hails of bullets into the enemy soldiers who were bunched up together.

Reserve troops from the Aclum Division came into the town and arrived to the Northern defenses. They all then fixed bayonets and counterattacked the Arengin infantry, in a huge attempt to retake the Northern Trenches outside the city.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Rannoria
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:26 pm

Near the coast of Norcourt
"Men!" Vice Admiral Kuriboyoshi Neils said over the radio. "We are approaching Sussex."
He turned to a man manning the radio station.
"Jim. Send note to the Aclusians we should be arriving in moments notice. We have been recently informed by Rann Kader that Sussex is... under siege, in some form. Radio the fleet to tell them to ready the artillery and guns. We're going to be in for a ride."
To: President Maxis Milliano of Aclus
Encryption: Max
We are glad to be informed of so.
We also have information that Sussex is being attacked. We have our artillery ready, along with other troops.
We shall arrive in a few hours.
Sincerely, Vice Admiral Kuriboyoshi Neils of Rannoria
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

please join the Federation of Allies

Reutoa
Minister

Founded: Jan 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:44 pm

Sussex, Reutoan Front, 1909

Field Marshall Lukas von Mengelberg smiled as he looked through his Binoculars as he saw the City of Sussex in Flames, the Choas he and his Arenginians made was very pleasing to him and his Staff. He knew that Aclusian Strength was very high, but his orders to bombard the City allowed the Arenginians to use their Calvary to charge into the City. Capturing the entire Northern Part of the City. With the Aclusian Forces in the City busy, he decided to send in the 1st and 3rd Imperial Divisions. His goal now was to capture the Western part of the City, but he knew only God could decide who would win..

Western Aclusian Trenchline, Sussex, 1909

Reutoans lay along the Trenchline, waiting for their Officers to blow the Whistles. Thus signaling the Great Push into Sussex. Reutoan Artillery had been for the past couple of days been bombarding the Enemy Trenches, weakening the Defenses and the Morale of the Enemy Soldiers. Soon a lone Bishop crawled out of the trench and turned to face the 1st and 3rd Imperial Divisions. He prayed for their safety and gods support, he finished the prayer. And the soldiers said amen. The Bishop went back down into the trench and disappeared into the Mass of Soldiers who were ready to die for their Fatherland.

After another 10 minutes of tension among the Soldiers, they began to hear the Whistles blowing. And hundreds of yells starting up with the Endless Horde of Reutoan Soldiers charging at the enemy Postitions. Artillery picked back up and bombed the Enemy, to weaken them before Reutoan Osldiers made it to the Trenches. Bullets flew through the air and hit soldiers of a Reutoa everywhere. Yells of the Wounded were easily not heard, as Bullets and Shells hit them and silenced them. Soon enough, the Reutoan Soldiers had reached the Trenchline and jumped inside. Some who didn't jump in shot their Rifles inside to kill Aclusians. Wave after wave made it into the Trench as the fire from the Aclusian side ceased. Mainly because of the Manpower the Reutoan high command had sent into their major offensive. Hopefully their riskly attack would pay of..

OOC: Hey, I apologize if my Post is Godmod. But I have gone through it, and said lots of my men died. So I don't think it matters. But I'm just a Co-OP. It's Hope Aclus will accept my post.
The Presidential Republic of Reutoa
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020
"Every time you stand up for an ideal, you send forth a tiny ripple of hope."
-Senator Robert F. Kennedy

Every post made before August 2020 is not canon for this Nation.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 pm

"Among the later hours of the night, a storm, by means of sorcery or nature, vexed us sorely, and delayed our arrival in Aclus by several hours. The men stand fast, however, and the ships are unscathed, ye gods be praised. Now, underneath a field of stars, all is sereen. The waters of Aclus are a beautiful place in the calm of night. Tis a shame, we come as conquerers."

Connell Zhabiri was only half dressed when he spotted the republican navy over the horizon. Rather, the crows nest spotted it, but that detail was skewed, not by malicious intent but rather hurried panic, in Connells report. He had just finished a watercolor portrait upon the bow, with him as the model, empowered in nudity. He hurried everyone to their stations, and was unsure if the Aclusians had spotted him first, or the other way around. But that didn't much matter.
On his command, the fleet of twelve, four dreadnought and eight battleships, began to disperse from a phalanx formation, spreading out, and making themselves wider. Since none of his allies had responded, he feared he may need to resort to drastic tactics to succeed.

Code: Select all
To:The Republic of Aclus and Her Allies
Encryption: none
Subject: declaration of war

Hail, and blessings of the gods upon you.  It is on this day, in this instant, that by the powers granted to me by the Grand High Chieftain of all Sacheyenya,  Homoronuin Semus Dyanu,  I declare war upon you, for reasons of revolt against a just ruler, and disruption of the peace within the Aclusian Empire.  I commend you, however, for the support you have garnered, hope that you understand that I am a man of honor, and pray of you to be as well.  As such, there are certain warnings I must grant you, in fairness, and rules I hope we may both agree by.

1.  I am authorized to achieve victory by any means necessary, regardless of ethics or morals.
2.  At any time prior to a battle, you may surrender, and you will be allowed to fall back unscathed.
3.  At any time during a battle, you are granted leave to surrender.  Surrendering enemy soldiers will be given fair trial, and may recieved any punishment from being released to their homes, sold as slaves, or executed, based upon various factors. 
4.  At any time during a battle, you are granted leave to retreat.  Retreating soldiers will not be fired upon, so long as they do not fire upon us.
5.  Know that I am not allowed to retreat or call surrender.  I will fight until my last man has fallen.
6.  I will not order fire upon civilian centers, medics, or areas with injured soldiers.  I pray you grant us this same civility.
7.  Any soldiers left behind during a retreat who fight against us will be treated as active combatants.  Any soldiers left behind during a retreat, for any reason, who do not fight, will be treated as though they surrendered.

May the gods ever bless thy paths.  In another time, perhaps we may all enjoy the bounties of peace.

Admiral Connell Zhabiri   

Code: Select all
To: The Imperial Aclus Navy
Encryption : MAXIMUM
Subject : Sussex

Hail, comrades.  I and my forces near Sussex.  Please be on standby, we may call out for aid.  Victory will be ours. 

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Admiral Blake Morinama's 6th Kriegsflotte des Imperiums ( War fleet of the Empire)
Battleship Thames
Morinama ran his hands through the thick mustached sideburns of his face and felt the warm spray of the ocean water hit his skin, rejuvenating it with each toasty sprinkle by the god Poseidon, he was leading the carriebean battle fleet towards the nation of Aclus, who was embroiled in civil war, the aging carriebeanian commander could sympathize with the Aclusian people, as he fought on the losing side of the 2nd Civil war, getting captured as a young 28 year old in 1865, halfway to the wars end. he had seen pictures in newspapers about the devastation in their nation, how entire cities were leveled, leaving the battered populace to clean up the dead and their smoldering rubble of a city. he began to go in a trance before a young officer grabbed his shoulder. "Admiral! are you alright?"
" me? huh? oh yes, yes, quite alright son. just been recalling some unfortunate memories. that's all. now then, the 6th Kriegsflotte des Imperiums will continue to sail towards the War engulfed nation of Aclus, where we will form up in two columns of 3 battleships, with four columns of six armored cruisers supporting our ships. I don't want any little ships breaking through our lines, and so I want those cruiser captains to not have their heads in their ass and keep on the lookout, understood?"
"Yes sir."
" good. all ships continue to steam ahead in formation, how far away from this nation are we, exactly?"
" from our math and drunken pig tests, we'd say seven to ten hours away from their shores."
"I see, set a course for the nation of Aclus."
"yes sir!"
as the sailors ran about shouting orders, Morinama got out his typewriter and began to type poetry.

Imperial War Planning room.
Chief Tactican Mory Schultz wiped his brow from the sweat layer that had built up inside his cap, he had been working all day long to perfect the strategy, and he had finally done it. he just needed to call up the emperor to let him know. as he reached for the phone, it rung unexpectedly, causing him to ring back in shock, grabbing it just to stop the ringing, he put it up to his ear and listened. "Mory, this is the president, I'm going to need you to send over a copy of those plans for the invasion, the force left without them, and I have this old battleship here I'm hoping I can send on his own to help, you got it?"
" um, yes sir,I-I am completely unwavering to the uh, aclusian republican fait-"
" you fucking traitor, that's in, Larry, send some guards in and kill that fucker!"
a distant voice murmured something and Mory grabbed the plans and shoved them in the bag, running about, the door pounded with three heavy knocks.
" Mory, you are under arrest for treason to the empire and loyalty to the republic, which is punishable by death or enslavement, depending on which you pick!"
" shit!"
mory unholstered his pistol and blasted the two incoming guards, sending them on the ground, looking around, he leaped from the window, he remembered he couldn't survive the six story fall, and the last thoughts he had were ones of anger, shock and stupidtal morrocan windex cleaners eating dill pickled binder shoes while being chased out by a presidential piano empire. when the authorities got down, they picked up a plan for the invasion and began to drive to the Imperial Palace with them.

Presidental War Planning room.
one story above, Mary Hamfaker picked at her ears and smiled at the earwax, putting it aside for later, she stared at the strategy that had been delivered to the president, the navy would land somewhere, the army would assist the republic and only engage in enemies of the republic or specificly the presidnet of carriebean it was as straightforward as a plan as you could make it, and she intended to deliver it, but a letter creaked through the front door, taking her attention away, looking at it's contents, she wrote up a reply to it.

To:Admiral Connell Zhabiri
From: Carriebeanian Presidental War Planning Room Chief Tactican Mary Hamfaker
while I am outraged at this declaration of war, It is understandable, given the current diplomatic, economical, and political circumstances within my own nation. I shall inform my troops that you eat the hearts of the captured and sacrifice them to false gods, we shall demonize you as best we can given the event of war which you so proudly come here and declare, know this, we will not play by these rules of war, and expect many disappointing half assed attacks from us, I wish you the best in this war, as my enemy. let us hope we may become friends one day.

grabbing her coat and walking out the door, she tucked the plans tightly in her purse and drove off through the street. when she was halfway through the city, she saw a pair of poor orphans, knowing it was not illegal to befriend them, she gave a holler and brought the children near the carriage.
" my, my, what filthy rags you have, I can fix that for free, as I am a nice and corrupt senat-er I mean politician. I have some candy in here, just you wait."
a whistle then blew as she turned her head to see a rampaging carriage trot through the street at a full gallop, shocked by this development, she unholstered her sidearm and, after feeding the two orphans some bullets and gunpowder, she unloaded the pistol into the charging mad horses, who fell, waving her hands in the air and smiling, she thought she was Scott free, but then she realized the bloodied shotguner with the reigns, the mad devilish look in his eyes was the last thing she saw as the horses tripped over a planted mine and blew both carriages up.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Sussex, Imperial Aclusian Army

The Imperial soldiers marched into the Northern part of the town, there they met with their Arengin allies who had gained a foothold and were being held back by Republican forces. The imperial soldiers who were sent were Stormtroopers, Iron helmets and They carried many grenades. Something the Republic did not posses yet. They then chqrged through the enemy positions and took several houses, where they captured many Republican Civilians and soldiers.

They marched the prisoners out of the town and placed them into a line, a Imperial Armored Car armed with a Machine Gun drove foward towards the prisoners who were standing in front of a big ditch forcibly dug by the prisoners themselves. The Armored car then fired its machine gun unto the Republican prisoners who then fell into the ditch.

The ditch was marked "Traitors hole"

Sussex, Western trench

The Reutoans took the trench, or so they thought. Masses of Aclusian soldiers came out from the underground bunkers and began pushing out the Reutoans. They fought ferociously, for the Reutoans were great fighters, the battle went on for hours until theass amounts of Aclusian Soldiers, who took heavy casualties were able to push the Reutoans out.

The troops then took positions on the Machine guns and the Fire steps of the trenches and began firing unto the Reutoans.

Aclusian Home Defense Fleet, Sussex

"Sir did you get the message?" Ensign Jackson asked Admiral Douglas whi was overseeing the Naval bombardment on the Imperial allies near sussex.

"Yes I did, Get the Heavy Dreadnoughts to begin firing on the enemy fleet, while the smaller warships hit the Imps, now!" Admiral Douglas replied.

The Republic Heavy Dreadnoughts then shifted their fire to the newly arrived ememy fleet.
The Aclusian Empire

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Connell scratched his head, as did Marsinto, who sipped a light brandy over his shoulder. "I believe I'm mistaken. Aren't they on our side?" Connell asked at last.
"At least they're honest." Marsinto shrugged. He looked up at the screen just in time to see the enemy fleets beginning volley. It hadn't taken them by surprise, and due to their positions the first volley or so wouldn't be so efficient. That, Connell knew, wouldn't last too long.
"Enact the dome. We're going in guns blazing." Connell ordered, and was echoed by the radio operator.
"Didn't even respond. How rude." Marsinto delicately sipped his wine and began to walk off. "I'll prepare the boarding crafts. Don't get us too close, now, comrade. That'd spoil all the fun."
"Indeed." Connell leaned on the shoulder of the gun operator and watched the screen. Fun, this would not be.

Due to their position, it was only a few guns that initially returned fire on the enemy fleet. That said, similarly based on that position, they had a bit of a better chance at doing some damage, but not nearly as much as they hoped to do. The drifted further apart still, each ship, but still they advanced. Two of the four dreadnought made a sudden full steam to the front of their lines, leading four battleships each forward in an attempt to flank the republican fleet on both sides, while the remaining two began to turn to a more optimal firing stance down the center. Hopefully, the Republicans would be too slow on the uptake to see the maneuver he was attempting, but Connell wasn't personally counting on it.

Xelsis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 25, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Xelsis » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Waters North of Aclus

News of the Aclusian revolt had reached Xelsis quickly-but mobilizing a force for war hardly could be done within a few hours. Now, some days laterm during which time Sussex had faced the brunt of several enemy armies-and now, it seemed, had warfare locked in combat off of her shores. The expeditionary force under two men-the flotilla of Rear Admiral Norique, and the ground forces of Lieutenant General Laurette, was not a war-winning force-three divisions and two regiments, along with six rated warships-though four of them were the nation's well-respected fast dreadnoughts, namely the Unrelenting, the Imperative, the Victorious and the class leader Mabelung-but it was all that could be assembled, and afforded, a full-scale invasion was simply not practicable, politically or economically-and so the two men had been appointed to lead a smaller force, but a costly one regardless.

The original plan had been to make landfall near Sussex, and work to break the siege, but even the scattered intelligence reports they were receiving showed that to no longer be practicable. Another verbal scuffle broke out between the two men-Norique seeking to test his fleet against the enemy lines of battle in combat, Laurette rejecting the idea out of concern for the men in their vulnerable transports-the unarmed ships bringing the men across having been assembled only with great difficulty.

After an extended period of flying sparks, a new plan had been laid out. The fleet and expeditionary force would strike east, and then swing around to move on Warick, in Imperial territory. Troops would be landed, at Laurette's insistence, eventually acquiesced to, on the peninsula to the southeast of the city, while the fleet, after covering the nighttime landing, would move itself off of Warick, hopefully catching the garrison by surprise once the sun rose, making a broad circle about the nation to avoid hitting any patrols. Thus laid out, the fleet moved onto its new course-landfall was estimated that night, in eleven hours.
This nation does represent my political views.
Pro: Evangelical Protestantism, womens' rights, chastity, limited government, free markets, right to bear arms, traditional marriage, free speech, competition, honesty, transparency, voucher systems, private unions, police accountability and demilitarization, sentencing reform, decentralization, states' rights, free discussion of ideas, the British "u", trial by combat, exclusionary rule, Red, Arminianism.
Anti: Statism, communism, socialism, racism, abortion, censorship, adultery, premarital sex, same-sex intercourse, public unions, SJWs, classroom censorship, unaccountable judges, whitewashing history, divorce, NSA, No-Fly List, Undeclared Wars, Calvinism, party-line voting, infinite genders, Trump, Biden

Unashamed Virgin

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Aclus wrote:Sussex, Imperial Aclusian Army

The Imperial soldiers marched into the Northern part of the town, there they met with their Arengin allies who had gained a foothold and were being held back by Republican forces. The imperial soldiers who were sent were Stormtroopers, Iron helmets and They carried many grenades. Something the Republic did not posses yet. They then chqrged through the enemy positions and took several houses, where they captured many Republican Civilians and soldiers.

They marched the prisoners out of the town and placed them into a line, a Imperial Armored Car armed with a Machine Gun drove foward towards the prisoners who were standing in front of a big ditch forcibly dug by the prisoners themselves. The Armored car then fired its machine gun unto the Republican prisoners who then fell into the ditch.

The ditch was marked "Traitors hole"

Sussex, Western trench

The Reutoans took the trench, or so they thought. Masses of Aclusian soldiers came out from the underground bunkers and began pushing out the Reutoans. They fought ferociously, for the Reutoans were great fighters, the battle went on for hours until theass amounts of Aclusian Soldiers, who took heavy casualties were able to push the Reutoans out.

The troops then took positions on the Machine guns and the Fire steps of the trenches and began firing unto the Reutoans.

Aclusian Home Defense Fleet, Sussex

"Sir did you get the message?" Ensign Jackson asked Admiral Douglas whi was overseeing the Naval bombardment on the Imperial allies near sussex.

"Yes I did, Get the Heavy Dreadnoughts to begin firing on the enemy fleet, while the smaller warships hit the Imps, now!" Admiral Douglas replied.

The Republic Heavy Dreadnoughts then shifted their fire to the newly arrived ememy fleet.

Sussex, Western Trench, 1909

While the battle looked lost, new Reutoan Divisions were arriving from the Reutoan Imperial Headquarters stationed near the Arenginian HQ. Over 3 new Divisions were appearing at the Trenches to prepare for another charge, the battered 1st and 3rd Divisions left the Battlefield. Having lost nearly half their men. The Reutoan Artillery restarted their bombing campaign, launching hundreds of shells in a couple of hours..

After a couple of hours, the bombings stopped and the Whistles started again. Hundreds of Reutoans charged once again, some shooting their guns while running and others crawling. The Reutoan Artillery fired some last shells into the Trenches until the Reutoan Soldiers were very close.
19 year old Rockefeller Republican, College Student studying History to be a Teacher, Former Campaign Aide, aspiring pescatarian

WELD 2020

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:24 pm

Sussex, Western Trench

The Aclusian soldiers, coming back out of the Underground bunkers after the Reutoans second bonbarment began to man the Heavy Trench Motars and Heavy Machine guns. The rest of the troops got to the fire step of the trench and began firing their Lee enfields towards the attacking Reutoans.

The MG08's fired constantly and ferociously at the attacking infantry who were bunched up, the machine guns even fired unto the Reutoans who were stuck on the barbed wire outside the trenche. The Heavy Trench Motars fired shell after shell unto the attackers as well. Once the attackers were near the trench, Extra Aclusian Reserves who were hiding in the bunker came out and reinforced the troops already outside.

The Aclusian infantry, firing at the Attacking Reutoans with the Machine gunners and Motar crews awaited for the attackers numbers to thin for the counter Attack. Once in became clear the enemies attack momentum was dropping, the officers blew their whistle and the Troops charged the enemy troops meeting them with Cold Steel, bayonet to bayonet.

Near Reutoan Armies Position, Outskirts of Sussex, Imperial Army Group B

The Imperial 8th Army, also known as Army group B arrived at the Reutoan Camp outside of Sussex and began to form up with them. The General of this army was General Wilhelm Von Lutzenberg, walked into the Reutoan Command tent and began to talk to the Reutoan General in charge.

"Greetings Imperial ally, I have brought my army here to assist yours in breaking through the Republican Trenchline, I am also willing to relieve you of your prisoner" General Wilhelm told the Reutoan General with a sinister smile.
The Aclusian Empire

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:12 pm

Admiral Blake Morinama's 6th Kriegsflotte des Imperiums ( War fleet of the Empire)
Battleship Thames

Morinama removed the telescope from his right eye and growled.
" we'll never see any combat at this rate then, the fleet has formed up a while ago, that's a good thought to get off my chest, now, how about you and me play a game of cards downstairs."
" why, admiral, I thought you'd never ask, but what if we're under attack."
" we can hear the bells and alarms if they go off, now then, let us set up the game, what shall we play for, 10, 40?"
the captain held the door open and then smirked.
" 50."
" my, my, what a gambler, if I wasn't drunk, i'd kiss you, if I wasn't sober, I'd slap you, so I believe a bit of both is in order."
" agreed.
" the two men laughed heartily as they disappeared downstairs to play the game. the men on the bridge stood there and waited for the game to be done, meanwhile, the lookout peered over the horizon and spotted some shapes in the mid morning sun. ringing the bell, the terrified spotter barked out that ships had been sighted, the crew of the vessel rushed about to get the captain and admiral ready. as Morinama placed down his ace of spades to counter the 3 iron rods that the captain had, the door swung open as an out of breath and out of shape aide rushed into the room.
"sir, enemy ships have been sighted, what are your orders?"
"what?! according to my half assed math, we have another three hours. of course, it would've helped if I hadn't done that math three hours ago, but I'm right nonetheless, signal all hands to battle stations, form up in two lines astern, battle speed will be implemented now, go!"
"Yes sir!"
as he rushed back to the bridge, he saw the sleeping men wake up and man their cannons, the guns of the fleet coming alive and beginning to turn to port, starboard, and up and down. as Morninama entered the bridge, the guns of the forward battleship let loose with sheets of the dual 9 inch and single front 10 inch batteries. this was an indication to him that the battle had begun. shoving the helmsman out of the way, he turned the ship rapidly to port.
"all ships follow this maneuver, I may be crazy, but remember, my mother in law's crazier! give the order to the ships that they may fire when their gunners are in range."
"Yes sir!"
as the nearby aide ran off to inform the fleet via signal flags and flashing lanterns, the armored cruisers, not in range, let loose with a flurry of shells and cannon shots, the 6 inch batteries ripping loose with sheets of flame and hot flashes of steel.
"if I had known our navy was this undisciplined,I'd join the army!"
Morinama went downstairs and emerged back on the bridge with a bottle of sake. biting into the cork and spitting it out, he chugged the entire bottle, finishing with a loud burp and drunkenly dazed smile on his face.
"I fight better drunk, now let's fight!"

10 miles west of Lorington
as the old turret ships slowed to a crawl in the ocean, their normally idiotic persons who alarmed people of their presence had been removed from duty and forced into slavery a few days prior, and so under cover of darkness, the carriebean Imperial forces landed, first a wave of 30 boats that could hold 30 soldiers disembarked among rocky coasts and bad landing spots, with 5 of the boats hitting uncharted and unloved rocks,painting the seas with blood and human feces from the scared shitless looks of the carriebeanian imperialist soldiers that had arrived. these guys were fresh from basic training, and were better than just washed up ancient rifles, in the very least the rifles could be manned and with lots of luck, hit something at a walking pace of a fatty's distance. general of the expeditionary force to the Imperialists, clumsily knocked his jar of peppermint flavored tobacco on the ground in the dark, cursing as the precious addictive substance fell onto the soft sand that was between their toes, the carriebean expeditionary force had landed a total of 906 soldiers onto the beach, and a second wave was being prepared, looking out onto the night sky, he noticed the stars out. it was quite a beautiful sight, reminding him fondly of younger days when he was fatter and stupider, but, at least he was alive. as he watched the smaller 6 pounder cannons struggle in the soft sand, he walked over to a makeshift headquarters, with the couple that normally owned the light house's heads removed from their bodies via a few swings of a naginata the carriebean soldiers had brought with them, he stared at the map.

" our forces shall march to Warick, where we will get in contact with the Imperial garrison and inform them of our arrival."
" why don't we just send them a message?"
" because, that would get caught by the enemy, and they cannot know what we are doing, prepare the men to move out tomorrow, and have the sentry patrols be doubled, I don't trust the locals."
"Yes sir!"
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:19 am

To: Grand Admiral Conell Zhabiri of Sacheyenya
Encryption: None
Man, your name is long.
As happy as I am for the fact that you have given us the ability to surrender, which may come in handy, I would like to say.
But, we are enemies.
I wish you could've joined the republics side.
Alas, farewell.
And I see your ships are firing.
Sincerely, Vice Admiral Kuriboyoshi Neils of Rannoria

Sussex
"Enemies!" Jim yelled into the radio.
Prior to the events of the Sacheyenyans arriving, the troops have already landed onto Aclusian shores.
All of the troops ready, and were awaiting orders.
But, back to the Sacheyenyan front.
"At my command." Kuriboyoshi said, hand in air. "Fire." He put his hand down, and the force of the Rannoire navy fired upon the Sacheyenyans.
The Rannoire fleet was ready.

To: President Maxis Milliano of the Aclusians
Encryption: Max
My troops have landed on Sussex.
Tell us what to do or give us a signal.
From, Grand Staff Jurin Nokov

United Islands of Polis
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby United Islands of Polis » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:58 am

Republican Side of Aclus
10km from Sussex
1st 'Improvised' Batallion

The armored cars were held back for a bit as their Republican allies do not know of them yet, he was going to send a radio transmission but odds are they haven't tuned into their frequencies yet, so Commander McFarlan was going to send a meesenger, old but effective, if he wasn't shot that is.

"Here son, take this to their highest ranking officer, see to it that this letter is not captured by the enemy, this contains our frequency channels, be careful." he said as he gave the letter to the young man.

"Of course sir, it will be delivered." the young soldier said as he ran off to get a horse and make his way into the city.

As the young private made his way inside, he ran into republican troops "I'm Private Riddler, Polisian Armed Forces, 1st 'Improvised' Mechanized Batallion, I am here to deliver a letter to your commander, we are here to support you guys" he said as he got off the horse, hoping he wouldn't get shot.

As the pocket watch of the commander ticked to ten minutes, he closed the pocket watch and signaled for his second in command. "Captain, send 7th Platoon in with some armored support, I want to have a force ready when they finally know we have arrived." he said, looking back at the city.

Hello Esteemed Commander.

We have arrived to help in your dire situation, I have an entire batallion and more waiting to attack the enemy with your notice and the notice of your allies, if you would like to coordinate an attack together, here are our frequencies

1st 'Improvised' Mechanized Batallion: 10.24-11.25
2nd Combat Operations Fleet: 30.28-31.50

Commander Neil McFarlan of the 1st 'Improvised' Mechanized Batallion

United Islands of Polis
Polis Island
Constitutional Palace

27th Premier Victor Cobalt was writing a letter to adress the head of the republican side of Aclus to formally introduce themselves that they were helping.

"Here, send this to the Republic of Aclus, make sure their leader gets it no matter what." the Premier said as he went back to his other duties but left instead to attend to other matters, one of them being to coordinate with his generals and admirals.

The assistant who was given the task began to tap furriously on the morse code machine sending it directly to the President

To: President Maxis Milliano of the Aclusian Republic
Encryption: Level A-9

I am Premier Victor Cobalt and as a nation born from a revolution and freed from oppressive empires over 3 centuries ago, we will help you in being a government free from the barbaric ways of empires.

By the time you receive this letter, Polisian troops will have been on yoir ground for not more than 2 hours, ready to support your troops at the city of Sussex.

We have a brilliant commander and an intelegent admiral within reach of Sussex, sould any problems or need of help occur, we are ready and listening

Sincerly, Premier Voctor Cobalt, 27th Premier of the United Islands of Polis

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:47 am

"Okay. Now there's two of them. " Connell reflected to no one in particular as he felt his ship rock under the force of a blow from the Rannorian fleet. "That wasn't in the plan."
"Orders, gatoko?" His attention turned the helmsman who'd called him captain, bringing him back to the scene. Connell took a moment to assess the situation as two of the guns were taken out on a nearby ship.
"As we were. Get Marsinto as close to the beach as possible. If we meet our fate here, that doesn't mean he has to, too."

As the admiral ordered, there was no deviation in the plan. The only deviation was now that the back guns were firing as best they could on the Rannorian fleet. At this point in time, the four battleships (each of them sustaining small amounts of damage in their own way) and the two dreadnought were firing optimally on the republican fleet, while the two dreadnought in back maintained even fire, half against the Republicans and half against the Rannoians.
Marsinto, on the deck with his boys, cheered hartily as a shell fell into the water beside them, hitting them with warm spray. They began climbing into the landing crafts as it the fighting raged around him. Soon enough, they themselves would be hitting the water. Soon enough, they too would be seeing action.

Xelsis
Ambassador

Corporate Bordello

Postby Xelsis » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am

Eastern Peninsula

The night landing proved a miserable experience for the men involved. The low walls of the shallow-draft boats did little to protect those inside from freezing splashes of water, and while most remained seaworthy, a handful of capsizes lowered morale further-most pulled themselves back aboard, or swam in-some met their fate beneath the waves there. Poor visibility would be a hindrance, but a full moon helped most of the craft make their landing along the target beach rather than drifting along the coast. Once ashore, the men sought to organize themselves and secure the area-while the overworked helmsman of the craft headed back out to the transport ships to ferry back another group, while heavier craft painstaking lugged the artillery ashore-an unexpected landing sinking one of the heavy guns. Tired, sore, and wet, the divisions nonetheless had made it ashore in the largely remote area, far from any major cities, though they would need secure and rest themselves before they could march on their target of Warick.

Once the landing craft seemed to have their operation going smoothly, the fleet left them to carry out its own objective. Rear Admiral Norique had risked putting the ships on minimum watch, seeking to rest his men as much as possible for the moment of action. The fleet slipped its way in towards Warick, men now alert and ready, before the sun rose, on watch for any potential hostile ships-or simply civilian craft who could relay their location. If all went well, the municipality would find a flotilla floating outside it as they woke-and hopefully surrender to it without undue bloodshed.
Pro: Evangelical Protestantism, womens' rights, chastity, limited government, free markets, right to bear arms, traditional marriage, free speech, competition, honesty, transparency, voucher systems, private unions, police accountability and demilitarization, sentencing reform, decentralization, states' rights, free discussion of ideas, the British "u", trial by combat, exclusionary rule, Red, Arminianism.
Anti: Statism, communism, socialism, racism, abortion, censorship, adultery, premarital sex, same-sex intercourse, public unions, SJWs, classroom censorship, unaccountable judges, whitewashing history, divorce, NSA, No-Fly List, Undeclared Wars, Calvinism, party-line voting, infinite genders, Trump, Biden

Unashamed Virgin

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 am

Sussex Waters
Whilst the Rannoire on land were awaiting orders, the battle on sea was going fine.
The Rannorians fought well and so did the Republicans and the Sacheyenyans too, but they somewhat had the upper hand.
With half the Sacheyenyan fleet firing at the Rannorians and the other half firing at the Aclusians, they couldn't focus fire.
With republican side of the battle outnumbering the Sacheyenyans, and the Aclusian military prowess on the sea, the battle seemed to be tipping to their side.
The Rannoire focused full fire on them, and a few transport ships had called approximately 200 artillery to the seas.
The Rannoire, though taking hits, were dealing them as well.

Sacheyenya
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:07 am

The Waters of Sussex

Connell practically watched as the battle slowly began to slip towards the favor of his foes, and drummed his finger on the poor helmsmans shoulder as he pondered what to do. "Alright." He conceded at last, removing his cap. "Tell Marsinto this is where he gets off. Relay my orders to the other ships. This isn't going to be pretty, nor easy. But ye gods be praised, we can do this." He pursed his lips as he took a deep breath. "Someone, bring me my brandy, and we can do this."

It was a moment before the order was heard, but when it was, the landing crafts dropped almos in unison, with a little over 1,000 soldiers being dropped in the first wave as their boats high tailed it to shore. Small, unstable machine guns had been attached to each of the boats, and peppered the shore to attempt to clear the way for their landing. Meanwhile, waiting until the landing crafts were a safe distance away, the dome formation led by the dreadnought began to turn, and move outwards, away from the republican fleet. It was a sharp and drastic turn, tossing unawares and unexperienced sailors against the rails, but they began to turn regardless. For these few brief moments, as their broadsides were turned to the Rannoians, all fire was focused on them. The lines began to turn towards their newfound opponents, though what they were doing with such a move, the don't make immediately known.

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 am

Aclus wrote:Sussex, Western Trench

The Aclusian soldiers, coming back out of the Underground bunkers after the Reutoans second bonbarment began to man the Heavy Trench Motars and Heavy Machine guns. The rest of the troops got to the fire step of the trench and began firing their Lee enfields towards the attacking Reutoans.

The MG08's fired constantly and ferociously at the attacking infantry who were bunched up, the machine guns even fired unto the Reutoans who were stuck on the barbed wire outside the trenche. The Heavy Trench Motars fired shell after shell unto the attackers as well. Once the attackers were near the trench, Extra Aclusian Reserves who were hiding in the bunker came out and reinforced the troops already outside.

The Aclusian infantry, firing at the Attacking Reutoans with the Machine gunners and Motar crews awaited for the attackers numbers to thin for the counter Attack. Once in became clear the enemies attack momentum was dropping, the officers blew their whistle and the Troops charged the enemy troops meeting them with Cold Steel, bayonet to bayonet.

Near Reutoan Armies Position, Outskirts of Sussex, Imperial Army Group B

The Imperial 8th Army, also known as Army group B arrived at the Reutoan Camp outside of Sussex and began to form up with them. The General of this army was General Wilhelm Von Lutzenberg, walked into the Reutoan Command tent and began to talk to the Reutoan General in charge.

"Greetings Imperial ally, I have brought my army here to assist yours in breaking through the Republican Trenchline, I am also willing to relieve you of your prisoner" General Wilhelm told the Reutoan General with a sinister smile.

Sussex, Western Trench, 1909

The Reutoan Soldiers hadn't expected the Aclusian Soldiers to charge out of their trench, but luckily the Reutoans were still a bit away, so they opened fire with their Rifles. Slowly mowing down the Aclusians, sadly the Reutoan Soldiers couldn't fight the Aclusians in hand to hand combat due to their low numbers. The Officer in charge of the Charge of Reutoan Soldiers sent a Messagers back to Command and requested more men, soon a Division came and lined up in the Trenchline and ran out and joined with the Reutoan Soldiers already engaged. And with another Division in the Charge, the Reutoan Soldiers had 2 times their number now. The Reutoans lined up and fired two volleys and then charged, with Artillery firing on the Trenchline. The Officers didn't care if they hit their men, the only thing that mattered was taking Sussex. Hundreds of Shells fell on the Aclusian Trenchkine, preventing the Motars and machine gunners from firing on the Reutoan Renewed charge.

Reutoan Command, Outskirts of Sussex, 1909

Men ran all over the School that had been converted into a Military Command Base. Guards were all over the Place, As well as Trenches surrounding the Place and the Imperial Banner flew proudly. When the Imperial Aclusian General arrived without sending a Messager ahead, no one had Perpared for his Arrival. A Staff Member to the Field Marshall had the General follow him and sent him into the Field Marshall's Office. Field Marshall Lukas von Mengelberg Looked up to see a Aclusian General who called himself Wilhelm Von Lutzenberg.

"Oh, Excellent. Mr. Lutzenburg we could badly use your Army here, the Republicans are putting up harder fighting then we had expected. We just sent a Division to help the Divisions who were struggling to fight back a counterattack. I believe we have turned the tide now, but please sent your troops. It is better that our Allies help us. Prisoners take important resources that could be used for my troops. So please, take them. We have over 200 in the Basement."

WELD 2020

Korica
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korica » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Korican General Yuri Zankov was on the HPS Charlie as the ship entered the republican held port of lorington, he readied his men in the barracks of the ship. "Men get ready for we are entering the port of lorington and then we will march towards Sussex and assist our republican allies." He said as his men cheered and when they got of the ship they marched towards Sussex signing parotic songs and the national anthem, while Yuri and his colonels were on their horses discussing about their families.
Nation no longer repersents irl views.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 pm

Outskirts of Sussex, Reutoan Camp, 8th Aclusian Imperial Army

The General listened to the Reutoan Field Marshals words, thinking of strategies to break the Republican Trenchline.

"I could get my Stormtrooper division ready, by night they can attack swiftly and quietly, pull your men who are already out fighting back, we could use them for the night attack, and what you must know, is that I helped in the building of the Sussex defenses before the civil war, so if your men do enter the Republican Trench, you will be swarmed by reserves from the Reserves arriving from underground tunnels" General Wilhelm told the Field Marshal.

"I will also take your prisoners" Wilhelm told the Field Marshal.

Imperial soldiers then went down to the basement where Republican Prisoners were being held. They brought them up and began to force them to dig a huge ditch, once the ditch was build, the Imperial soldiers opened fire on the Republican prisoners who then all fell dead unto each other into the ditch. The Imperial soldiers then placed a sign on top of the ditch and named it "Traitors hole"

Inside Sussex, Republican Headquarters

General Scipius read the message the Polis sent him, he was deeply relieved that reinforcements from so many people have arrived to help him and his peoples cause. He then got news on Rannorian soldiers waiting for orders from him. Immediately he sent a messenger to greet the Rannorians and give them orders.

The messenger rode his horse past the Trenchline on the Western Front protecting Sussex, he dodged shells and made it to the beach where he saw the battles at sea. He then rode to the Rannorian general.

"Your orders are to reinforce the Western trenchline and prevent it from falling at all cost!, immediately" The messnger told the Rannorian General.
The Aclusian Empire

Reutoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Reutoa » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Aclus wrote:Outskirts of Sussex, Reutoan Camp, 8th Aclusian Imperial Army

The General listened to the Reutoan Field Marshals words, thinking of strategies to break the Republican Trenchline.

"I could get my Stormtrooper division ready, by night they can attack swiftly and quietly, pull your men who are already out fighting back, we could use them for the night attack, and what you must know, is that I helped in the building of the Sussex defenses before the civil war, so if your men do enter the Republican Trench, you will be swarmed by reserves from the Reserves arriving from underground tunnels" General Wilhelm told the Field Marshal.

"I will also take your prisoners" Wilhelm told the Field Marshal.

Imperial soldiers then went down to the basement where Republican Prisoners were being held. They brought them up and began to force them to dig a huge ditch, once the ditch was build, the Imperial soldiers opened fire on the Republican prisoners who then all fell dead unto each other into the ditch. The Imperial soldiers then placed a sign on top of the ditch and named it "Traitors hole"

Inside Sussex, Republican Headquarters

General Scipius read the message the Polis sent him, he was deeply relieved that reinforcements from so many people have arrived to help him and his peoples cause. He then got news on Rannorian soldiers waiting for orders from him. Immediately he sent a messenger to greet the Rannorians and give them orders.

The messenger rode his horse past the Trenchline on the Western Front protecting Sussex, he dodged shells and made it to the beach where he saw the battles at sea. He then rode to the Rannorian general.

"Your orders are to reinforce the Western trenchline and prevent it from falling at all cost!, immediately" The messnger told the Rannorian General.

Outskirts of Sussex, Reutoan Command Post, 1909

Field Marshall Lukas von Mengelberg listened quietly, noting everything the General explained to him. He knew about the underground tunnels, sadly him and his men had to learn that the hard way. He sighed, he had lost a nephew in that charge.

"Very well, I felt that with our men we could just swarm them. But as you say you helped make the City's Defenses before this god forsaken civil war. I will order a General Retreat."

The Field Marshall looked out the Window and saw the Imperial Aclusian Soldiers murder the Republicans and he threw up on the Wall and turned to face the General and yelled.

"What the Bloody Hell was that! You just downright murdered those men, I had no idea that you killed your Prisoners. Have you no Honor or Dignity? Horrible, just horrible. Get out of my Office"

And with that a Soldier stepped in and escorted the General out..

Western Trenchline, Sussex, 1909

As Reutoan Soldiers got mowed down and shots fired and bullets hit body's. A Whistle was blown and the Reutoan Soldiers looked confused at first, but then understood the order to withdraw. They ran down to their trenchs, some getting hit in the backs of some other body part. Soon they were back in their trenchs, getting ready for the soon to be counterattack. A Bishop came through blessing soldiers and giving candy to them. Nurses came through and picked up the wounded and dead and carried them away, some to never be heard from again.

WELD 2020

Rannoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Rannoria » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 pm

Sussex
"Alright men!" Jurin Nokov yelled. "50,000 men will stay here, with 2,000 artillery, and 3,000 maxims. Lay some coastal guns down too, say, 50! No need for cavalry as of currently. The rest, follow me! We've gotta reinforce the Aclusian trenches in the west of Sussex. Last I heard they were under some pretty bad pressure. So, let's go go go!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Waters north of Aclus
Battleship Thames
Morinama felt the entire vessel shudder as the 9 inch twin turrets and the 10 inch singles let loose with their high explosive and armor piercing projectiles. he felt as though he was listening to some military music, and the guns' eruptions of sheets and flames were the sharp notes in the song. he didn't' know what was out there, but based on what he read in the newspaper, they were fighting against a Sacheyenyan naval flotilla that had been sighted.

walking into the slightly cooler air of the bridge, he smirked at the surrounding crew members. " signal the fleet to advance at full speed towards the enemy vessels, give the order for the torpedo boats to be brought in the middle of the formation to guard against enemy mermaid sneak attacks, I want this ship leading the fleet formation, all engines ahead full, we do not know who we may be fighting, but I have a hunch it was those Sacheyenan bastards who want to eat our fatties and enslave our women, we shall not let it happen! all hands general quarters, if you follow my orders, you will survive, and we will be picking up those idiotic enemy sailors from the water!" the crews of the ships cheered with approval.

The Seas Near Warick
Captain Hojo Chitose turned the wheel of the Sanbajo to port, he had lost contact with the main fleet 9 hours ago,and had asked several ships for directions, some of them weren't as friendly as others, he was sure he would get back eventually. the alarms and whistles of the ship suddenly went off as the lookout said they had sighted ships, and lots of them. " get all hands to battle stations, enemy ships sighted, ten battleships and seven cruisers, along with multiple escorts!" " sir, what are you're orders?" " today be the day worth living for, signal all hands make sail, hoist up the yard land, I want this ship making 20 knots at least! we shall attack those unknown vessels, prepare the 6 inch forward battery!" the crew laughed and hollered as they rushed off to battle stations.

2 miles west of Lorington
general of the expeditionary force to the Imperialists, named Hirohito Nachimoto cleaned off his sword from the bug juice that was sprayed on it. the second wave had landed and the expeditionary force was beginning to move along the coast in an attempt to link up with a rumored third expeditionary force that was to be landing a grand more men, bringining the total, if the rumors were true, to over 3500 soldiers, he would be a tri Tensun commander if he wasn't one already, commanding those many forces in the upcoming battles and actually flanking the enemy, mounting his horse, he shook his head.
" we ride to Warick, it'll take us a few days, but we can make it! let's move h'yaw!"

the horses neighed in approval as they rode until they reached a small town known as Grawningbern, he saw several small buildings and a local tavern and church next to each other, if that wasen't irony to him, nothing was. getting out a bottle of whiskey, he took several huge swigs, shrinking the once full bottle into a couple of drops. still not satisfied, Nachimoto screamed
"you bastards have till the count of 3 to give us more booze, or else we'll eat you! one, three!"

Nachimoto fired his carbine between the eyes of the local milita commander, painting his brains on the gravel dirt path, the small crowd that had gathered fled in multiple directions as the ill disciplined carriebeanian men shot up the town and it's inhabitants, he spotted an old woman hiding with her children, calling over a horseman, they tied the lady with the man and proceeded to have the two horses race off in two directions, splitting them both in half with screams aplenty from the horrified family that was forced to watch and then given the carriebeanian greeting of a cannonball to the head. the men then sobered up and gathered around nachimoto, who gave a somewhat sober speech.
"People of this town, you have met the gratitude of the carriebeanian pirate riders, if you wish to join our band of ravenous bastards that serve money and our emperor, be our guests. just remember who did this to you, oh right, you wont! kill them all and burn this shit hole to the ground!"
the mounted riders cheered drunkenly in approval and let loose a flurry of shots, hitting the remaining fifty or so people in the town, then torches were brought out and one by one, the wooden buildings were the main course of the fire that was started, by the time it was over, the carriebeanians had the decency to bury the almost 4000 civilians that were slaughtered and still make it back.
"we'll continue our ride to Warick, once we make it there, we can get a real challenge!"
the men, somewhat sober, threw up the booze they had been inhaling and saddled up, riding out of the town towards Warick.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Northern Sussex

As the battle raged on the Arenginian forces had managed to take the northern portion of the town and had set up lines against the Republican forces. Polovich had been shot in the arm and was resting in the mayors mansion, which he had made into his headquarters. They had captured a lot of enemy soldiers and the mayor of the town himself, which Polovich was personally interrogating while getting his wound checked, out of the building the sounds of warfare could be heard very close.

Outside of the city, the 2nd, 4th, divisions had established a line of trenches to protect the flanks of the city, relatively untouched by the battle. The Cassocks were the ones who had been doing most of the battling, using the enemies rifles, machines and own cannons to defend themselves from the constant Republican attacks. At least their Reutoan allies had eased some of their fighting fatigue.

Outskirts of Sussex, Reutoan Command Post

Thousands of Arenginians Cassocks, at least 15,000 had arrived at the Reutoan camp, the smell of death and sickness was in abundance, nothing that these men were not accustomed to. They made through the camp, their lances and silver swords shinning brightly with the sun.

Finally the cavalry men arrived at the command tent where the Reutoan commanding officer was at. One of the Cassocks got off from his horse to see the commander only to be stopped by aggressive Reutoan soldiers with their bayonets fixed on him.

"I'm Lieutenant Major Alexei Kurushev of the 7th Arenginian Cavalry corps. I demand to see the commanding officer."
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Xelsis
Ambassador

Corporate Bordello

Postby Xelsis » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:52 pm

Waters East of Warick

Peeled as their eyes were in the night, the crew of the Sanbajo apparently had keener eyes than they. And, judging by their course of action, softer brains.

"What the devil are they doing?" Norique swore, drawing a wince from his aide as the mustachioed man stared him down. "It is only the one ship?"

"Aye, Sir. Spotters pick up no one else. Just that one-a battleship by the looks of it."

The Rear Admiral shook his head. "Either they are crazed, or it is some sort of trap. In either case, we need to engage-we cannot risk a foe on our flank."

"Shall I bring the fleet about, Sir? They appear to be swifter than us."

"No. Not worth risking the fleet to some low-cunning ambush, and it is hardly gaming to put four dreadnoughts against a single, smaller, one. Signal Captain Andras. Tell him to take the Mabelung and engage the foe-have the Slipblade hang back in case he needs support. The rest of the fleet will continue onward."

"Aye, Sir."

--------------------

Andras recieved the orders with a simple nod, and then a second nod to the helmsman to turn the ship about-tens of thousands of tons groaned as the dense dreadnought swung around, putting itself head-on with the opposing vessel, as the ranges lowered. That the enemy was seeking to come to grips with them was in his favor, or, more accurately, his ship's favor. The X.X. Mabelung, first of her class, was a new breed of ship, dreamed up by naval theorists-slow, squat, heavily armored, and with a massive set of batteries with artificially short range, she was supposed to be the perfect design for the next generation of naval combat. Whether that was true was yet to be seen-but at the least he knew that, in the dark, with the gunfire close-in, his ship would be in its element.

"Tack two degrees to port. No need for a collision. Keep the guns trained."

The short-range batteries obediently swung slowly to match, as the two ships neared each other rapidly, the Xelsian vessel drawing near to her gun range.

Unashamed Virgin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents