NATION

PASSWORD

When Worlds Collide [Pentaregional Only] [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cyraea
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:06 am

SSCA Opportunities
United States
Spring 2065

After the meeting's conclusion, House departed for America once more after extending his regards to Prime Minister Katayanagi. Upon arrival, he began to lay out his plans - that being opening free trade to and from the SSCA world, effective immediately. With that, trade began to flourish, although preceded by American diplomatic arrivals in the SSCA's countries. Along with this, the Unity 1 Mars mission appeared to be going well so far, the 6-month long transfer from Earth to Mars still underway. With assurance from the Atarashian, Katayanagi, House made an appeal to the RCO regarding their unlawful sanctions, something which was resulting in growing anti-Adainian stances within the corporate atmosphere. Already several airliners had boycotted the Riftport due to the crushing prices of flying in and out, unwilling to deal with the paranoid and uncooperative economy of Adainia. RobCo continued to sell within the country, although not without the first few basic notions for an economic retreat out of the world. Their devices, while cheaper and superior to the Adainian standard, would now be unsupported as subsidiaries withdrew. Investors fled, stocks and tourism plummeted, and a growing leftist movement within America was already boycotting Adainian goods as a whole - protesting their colonialist, imperialist dominance over their world. The final straw would come with the subsequent arrest of Cobalt Coalition spies, an issue which was brought with even more seriousness to the RCO.
Last edited by Cyraea on Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have gone by many names.

Froiiland
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Froiiland » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:56 pm

Rift Court
The Hague, Netherlands, MAAA
Spring, 2058

The Rift Co-Operation Organization had to act to prevent the incident between America and Adainia from becoming a much larger conflict. The proposed absence of anti-trust laws in Adainia allowed Adainians to worry about American companies taking over the Adainian market. After a session of the General Assembly, it had been decided that a diplomatic convention would be held in Warsaw to discuss and prevent a conflict. With this, Robco's demands to sue the Adainian government would be generally handled by the Interrift Court under the alias "RobCo vs. Federal Government of Adainia". RobCo is suing the defendant on the grounds of unwarranted sanctions which have negatively effected possible monetary gains, despite the corporation's continued compliance with anti-trust/anti-monopoly laws. The United States Government is making an appeal against the Federal Government of Adainia on the grounds that it has spied on the country, which can be taken to interrift court as preparation for preemptive conspiracy.

With these claims, a new branch was created under the Justice Department. 'RIFTPOL' was justified as a police and investigation department to operate in all rifts under a non-partisan system. Their headquarters was located in Paris, France, MAAA. Their first investigation would be to find any spies in other rifts, and the Rift Court in the Hague also allowed RiftPol to begin investigations in the United State's, Adainia, Atarashi, and Osea. There was already prior investigations into Osea and Atarashi, but they would be transferred to RiftPol for more organization and resources.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 pm

United States of Trump
The White House, Washington D.C., USA

"Alliance" Universe
7/16/2020
Perfectly Clear Skies

The United States of Trump, he called it, was his plan for world domination and total American Influence.

Starting with the construction of the massive wall between Mexico and the United States, and subsequent purge of Mexican and Muslim dissidents in the United States in the style of Japanese Internment Camps, Trump's election lead to many changes in the US, both good and bad. The massive burden of debt to China was easily repaid over the four years it took to build the "Great Wall of Trump", and an alliance was struck between the oilfields of both Russia and America, improving trump's relations with Russian Predident Putin. Both nations grew richer - their people grew richer, and, combined with a China lead by a capitalist female president Jiang, the "Big a Three" of the Eagle, Dragon, and Bear, seemed to d-d-dominate the worldo. The alliance, known as the Triumvirate, had a monopoly on the earth's markets, with their influence on nearly every quarter of the earth.

This did, however, come with challenges.

While the APEC economic coalition and TRINITY pact - both led by Turmenista - still existed, it was only a speck compared to the Triumvirate. Partner to the Triumvirate, Syria, led by the late president Bashar Al-Assad, was unfortunate enough to undergo a coup, leading the nation torn between the forces still loyal to the Assad regime, the FSA, and, of course, the Islamic state. Trump, in a change of heart, alongside Putin, led an invasion of Syria and Iraq for control of its oil fields, in which Triumvirate-friendly mandates were established after years of fierce fighting. The ISIS leader, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, was eventually captured in a Bin Ladin-style raid spearheaded by new high tech Russian "Ogre" special operations soldiers and Spetsnaz, the former comparable to "Goliath" from biblical terms while the latter still elite as ever. The ISIS leader, along with his officers, was publicly executed in the red Square by trump himself via Golden Revolver, ending the Islamic State once and for all.

Competition was soon to follow as the US left NATO, capable of supporting itself with a military almost twice the size and power of NATO. While Russia still had ties with CENTO, it, and China, were still debating on what to do with volatile North Korea and South Korea. On the other hand, the EU and remaining NATO nations, now under the intimidating threat of the United States' Starship Troopers-Esque military intervention, began planning for the worst - a war with the Triumvirate.

But, that wasn't on Trump's mind. He wanted those Slavistani kebabs from Cafe Ecbatana, a Slavistani restaurant popular among White House staff.

But, before he did that, he needed to finish his conference.

----------

"Mr. President, we've already sent Squads A - D into The Rockies with IR scanners. We still haven't found it yet - or the remains of the child that it age."

Trump sighed. "You're telling me that the Park Rangers - the best and most well equipped of park rangers in the world, can't find a Turmenistanian sloth that broke out of the San Francisco Zoo, and is wreaking havoc on the California countryside?" He pouted, bashing a fist on the table as the golden bust of his face on the table rattled. "Oh well. Guess NORAD and DARPA won't mind when I sever California from the Continental US with HAARP by causing a massive quake."

"W-wait, sir! We may have a lead!" The Ranger said. "Redwood forests. You know where those are?"

"Yeah." Trump stood up. "Prep my exoskeleton." As he said this, the Oval Office began began to click and hiss as it descended into the White House, revealing a secret armory underneath brimmed with top secret, and experimental weapons. Crates labeled as "TRUMP DEFENSIVE SOLUTIONS, A SUBDIVISION KF TRUMP ENTERPRISES" lined the bunker, which also house experimental "EXOS", and a variety of golden weaponry, including the revolver used to kill ISIS. Trump smiled as he took a golden M249 SAW from the wall, engraved with his full name on the side of it. "Perfect. I'm gonna pull a Teddy Roosevelt and find that son of a bitch. I don't know what irradiated crap those Turmies feed those giant mammal alien things, but all I know is that the thing can bleed. If it can bleed, we can kill it."

"Mr. President, wait!" The ranger said. "We still don't know what dark energy is powering it yet... Be careful."

Trump chuckled, performing his signature smirk. "You mean, the Chaos Emeralds?"

Adainia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:07 pm

"Whoopsie Daisy"

Cobalt Coalition Headquarters, FFD
United States of Adainia
AD01 Universe

12:29 PM, Capital Island Time

Mariko Ito, CC President Proper, as he apologized to the multiversal community

Cameras flashed wildly as Mariko Ito, leader of the Cobalt Coalition, stepped forward to the podium. Although the coalition had placed barriers to keep AD01 domestically ahead, it was growing more and more clear that these barriers were too high. The multiversal community has lashed back at this. What's more, CCMIA spies have been found and detained. Although they had been directly ordered to commit no illicit acts, that did not balance out the fact that they were spies in both title and purpose. Answers were being demanded, and AD01 and Adainia were under political and economic fire for it. AD01, being a self-sufficient universe, did not economically suffer from the sudden actions. However, that didn't stop local paranoia from growing. Something had to be done, or at the very least said.

Good afternoon.

It is time that this issue is directly addressed by a proper authority. I must be frank here. To deny our wrongs would only be digging our grave deeper and only serve to pass our problems down the line. Although I do not wish for the diplomatic and formal equivalent of "I told you so", I wouldn't say it would be without warrant. Admitting our mistakes as of late is the only professional thing we can do to mend the situation at hand.

There has been a great deal of misunderstanding on our part.

Although our actions were only intended for the best, it has become clear that they were too much. Make no mistake: none of us in the coalition wish to see an overrift market take over ours. However, we must recognize that the actions of all of us have been too much. And not just of our government leadership, either. Companies such as those within the WTG have issued threats of hostile nature to companies such as RobCo and Technicorp. And to make matters worse, I will admit to this: agents of the CCMIA were deployed. Although I acknowledge that it does not serve to defend, I will say I had rationale behind approval of deployment of these agents. They were deployed at a time when it seemed that MAAA and UFNA tensions were going to boil over. Our deployment of agents was a matter of self defense, as a listening post in case either side would attempt to coerce AD01 into the hostilities. It was our expectation that these universes, and perhaps others, would attempt to commit to espionage activities within our very own borders. However, as recent events have proven, the chances of this having occurred are minimum to none. Our agents were ordered to not engage in illicit activities — to only act as our own eyes on the public ground. They were a relic of more hostile times.

Without further ado, I would like to apologize, on the behalf of AD01 in its entirety, for our recent actions. We realize now that these actions were both excessive and perhaps unnecessary. It is time that we mend these relations before it is too late. Before I state our intended actions, I would like to stress the fact that although Adainia is a primary player in the situation at hand, they are not to burden all of the blame. The blame must go to the coalition as a whole, as it is our combined actions that have resulted in this ordeal. I would like to say that I am open to negotiate on the proposal at hand if necessary to reach a diplomatic conclusion.

Our first intention is to lower multiversal tariffs to a sensible and comfortable rate. However, I would like to stress that anti-trust laws will remain in place in order to ensure that the domestic AD01 market still has an advantage. Our second intention is to pay off fines to the RCO, in full and immediately, through the combined funds of the coalition. We request that all CCMIA agents are returned to us at the Velipoje Riftport. In exchange, we promise to keep CCMIA agents within AD01 jurisdiction.

Although I would certainly understand a negative dip in our reputation for our actions as of late, I hope that our apology and the actions that will be enacted after this speech sets an understanding that we, AD01, intend to cooperate and work together with the multiversal community towards further understanding and a relationship that benefits everyone. I do not intend to hold those outside of AD01 responsible for any "wrongs" that certain companies and people may see within them, and I hope that the multiversal community can do the same. Thank you.

After Ito's speech, the wheels were set in motion in order to accompany his objectives. As this was not a burden that Adainia alone was responsible for, its objectives would be completed by the entirety of the coalition. Tariffs towards multiversal companies were immediately lowered to more sensible rates that fairly compromised between AD01 and multiversal profit. However, anti-trust laws directed towards multiversal companies remained in place in order to preserve some of the advantage the domestic industry possessed in AD01. The coalition, having the funds needed on hand to pay off its economic fines from the RCO, awaited the RCO go-ahead to wire the funds directly to it. The CCMIA requested for its agents to be returned to the coalition at the Velipoje Riftport and promised to keep their operations within AD01.

CEOs within the WTG and certain political leaders, such as President Roberts, issued their own apologies to the multiversal community. The general mood was that AD01 had went too far with its intentions, and that someone had to take the blame. Overall, the apologies of both Ito and the rest of AD01 elite were (somewhat obviously) taken fairly well within itself. Although the world had just recently got out of a war, Adainia and the rest of the western world that was unharmed by it became economic powerhouses as they provided for a world in need. In short, the Cobalt Coalition (especially its Inner Coalition) were in a very stable and capable stance to pay their dues.
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:56 pm

Detente
United States
Spring 2065

With the return of foreign spies to their home countries, business went on as usual - somewhat. Only a small fraction of the corporations announced plans to return to Adainia, many having sought better opportunities elsewhere - be it Atarashi, Strangereal, or the new SSCA world. The market was, to many, far too tense for a stable return to the country, or its Cobalt Coalition. Few airliners ran flights to the Velipoje Riftport, fewer shipping companies desired hauling goods. American cell phone carriers in Adainia had been rendered defunct in the brief corporate conflict which had ensued at the time, many folding under the pressure of corporate taxes and seeking opportunity elsewhere. The wave of capitalism had retreated from the beaches of AD01, replaced now by smaller waves which ever-so-occasionally splashed against the sands. Diplomatic ties had been slightly strained, the American embassy in Foxborough having a staff cut - reducing numbers to a mere 18. In the aftermath, RobCo announced the awaited Mogul 5 computer, which would be at odds with its somewhat-rival, Technicorp's release of Sunset 65. There were phones too, the rPhone 2 scheduled for an international release in Tangaliro, Atarashi, the United States (and its TESU and Alliance Earth counterparts), China (and its TESU and Alliance counterparts), Turmenista, and so on. The Pax Americana continued as usual, the economy growing and flourishing.

The Final Day
Windham
Elsewhere
Month of Earth, 0 BE

The capital was a smoldering, leaderless ruin, its people starving in the streets as the armies of Seton marched through its streets. Towering above the city like a snow-covered mountain, the imperial palace loomed over the city, casting its shadow upon rows of snowed-in burnt houses. Inside its halls, past overturned furniture, spilled blood, and the large, half-scorched remains of an ornate doorway, a man unlike the rest walked with his fellow infantrymen. The halls had once been the source of brief fighting, yells, and shouts, but now all was dead silent. The men walked, guns at the ready as they did, uneasy from the cold and lifeless atmosphere.

"I cannot help but feel uneased by this place." One of the men said, aiming his rifle about in fear. Upon this section of the hall, they now faced four statues, with a lone shrine at the end. It was lit by windows near the ceiling, which clasted the rays of blue-white moonlight upon the interior, casting sinister shadows. A frail, trembling figure sat at the shrine's base, hands clasped in prayer.

Upon closer examination, the man wore clothes of quite the regal appearance - in fact, he was the emperor of this realm - who would flinch with every step of the platoon within the hall.

"I would kill you right here and now," One of the men boasted. "But I fear that would send you to the heavens. Finish your prayer." He aimed the rifle as he approached the fearful monarch. The other men remained idle, watching with arms drawn as one of their own threatened a foreign monarch. The man with the arm-cannon stood still, his weapon loaded and ready to fire. A single shot rang out, and both the monarch and his attacker were flung backward, their heads torn cleanly from the shot. As the soldier's body slid across the ornate marble tiles, arterial spray landing on The Man's cheek, he did not flinch, his arm-cannon armed and prepared for what was to come.

A figure revealed itself, its body covered in a multitude of markings. As the men opened fire on the figure, something occurred. As though on the figure's whim, a tan vehicle fell from the air and into the bullet's trajectory, crashing between them. Its metallic shape contorted and twisted as it hit the ground, denting from the crash of its fall. As the figure walked again into the moonlight of the windows, its shape was much more defined. To The Man that watched, it sustained difficulty in its walk, as though slightly in pain or wounded. He fired, striking the otherworldly vehicle and causing it to explode. The others fired into the flames, although the figure had something up its sleeve.

In seconds, half of the men were dead, as though bullets had come and fired from nowhere. The Man slipped past the burning vehicle and the rubble around it, weapon ready. He now saw the figure in full light, and the brass sabre which he holstered - something which gave him memories of his duel with the Gray Fox. It had been a year, but perhaps he had, indeed survived - they never found the body, after all. His appearance gained its attention, to which a spear flew past his face, embedding itself on a wall. He stopped his slide by positioning his foot against the pillar, turning his arm-cannon to fire at the being.

A white beam appeared from above, striking the arm-cannon's round and hitting the ground, pulverizing the marble of which it struck upon. The Man rose to his feet, making a sudden rightward move as a strange, small vehicle appeared between the two dueling forces, which promptly sped past and collided with the wall, crashing through and descending into an abyss of endless towers and spires as it sped towards the ground. The Man once again leapt forward, above the burning husk of the other strange vehicle. He drew a dagger from a leather pouch as he landed, tossing it while maintaining an emphasis on his arm-cannon, perhaps to fool the being. It had worked, as the being recoiled from being struck. Without warning, The Man would advance on the being, dodging what appeared to be an extremely fast, sleek locomotive, which slammed into the wall and derailed, effectively destroying what lay behind them. He had made a mistake in his movements, however, as the being drew its sabre and slashed downward, tracing from shoulder to thigh as it descended. The Man collapsed clumsily in the aftermath, the being towering over him. As it drew closer to look into his eyes, the light revealed its face. Looking into his eyes, it impaled him with the sabre, suddenly floating away as if its deed was done. The Man screamed, aiming his cannon at the being which floated away. Firing wildly into the air, each one of his shots was deflected or taken by an object which seemingly appeared right before itself.

The ground trembled as he slipped in and out of consciousness, a great clamor rocking the ground he lay pinned to. After what felt like days, he lifted himself from the ground, clutching his abdomen where he had been impaled. He clutched the sabre, bracing for the pain as he pulled. Ripping it from his body, he tossed it to the floor, quickly reaching for one of his pouches. He pulled a flask of a white powder, of which he applied to the wound as it started to bleed. Putting it back in the pouch, he picked up the sabre, vowing revenge. The other men who had been left alive had been grotesquely murdered, impaled to the wall by whaling harpoons, spears, and others simply flayed and burnt. The odd objects it had seemingly summoned into the world remained, an oddity to be beheld by whoever would come upon this hall.

He walked to where the walls of this chamber had been destroyed, particularly by the train. From the open space, afternoon sunlight shone in, and all he saw beneath him was blue. Beneath these waters were the ruined husks of houses, smaller fortresses, and the former walls of the city. What had survived the siege and the subsequent battle had definitely not survived the water, as it had flattened everything but the Imperial Palace. Once he had escaped the winding halls of the damaged palace, he saw the atrocity that adorned the steps. The bodies of soldiers - Midlander or Setonian, lay idle and impaled to a variety of spears which had been embedded into the pearly white steps of the palace. Where the steps met water was where the ruined wreckage of a Setonian airship, its balloon a scorched husk of framework. All that could reasonably assuage his escape was a lifeboat - the others torn into splinters by the crash. Taking the sole lifeboat, he loaded one of his armcannon's oil canisters into the engine and started it, looking ahead to the hillside where there once again lay firm ground. Thus he set sail, desiring revenge for his defeat - be it to protect his pride or to protect others, he knew and cared little.

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:14 pm

Another peaceful day in Tesounia. V

Tangaliroan Side
Point of view:Tangaliro

1/8/2016
Tesounia

The import of synths has caused various human right,national security and legislation concerns for Tesounia, therefore, under the urge of Tangaliro, European Union members, Russia and China, UN has passed an act, setting formal regulations and guidelines for synth trades and definitions for synth rights.

Under the new regulations, apart from assuring the basic human rights of synths that was mentioned in the Alt Earth American laws, Tesounian UN also granted synths' right to gain a proper identity, and rights to receive salaries from works like actual human workers. In addition to UN laws, Tangaliro also granted synths actual citizenship inside Tangaliro, with special identification documents designed specially for synths, and encouraged employers to treat their synths like actual human employees.

On the Cobalt Coalition spy matter, Tangaliro expressed their understanding of Adainia's situation back then during the MAAA-UNFA crisis, and pardoned the CCMIA activities within Tangaliro, as so far they haven't caused any harms.

On the matter of energy weapon imports, though Tesounian UN understands that such weapons are common in Alt Earth, the security risks of allowing such weapon to freely flow in civilian markets can be huge, therefore, Tesounian UN passed another act, and limited energy weapon imports to military and law enforcement usage only, however, as a remedy for the limits of the legislation, RobCo. would be able to enjoy a 5% tax rate discount on non-armament product exports toward several Tesounian nations within 2 months of the legislation of the act.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:22 am

The Day After
Elsewhere
Month of Earth, 0 AE

The motorboat came to a halt as it stopped where land and water met - the base of a hill. The bodies of Seton and Midlander soldiers lay scattered at times, the occasional shellhole dotting the hills and fields, at least, the fields that had been high enough to avoid the water. What had once been a small winding path through the hillside had become a tributary of this new lake, the remains of a town visible over the waterline, waves splashing against a half-ruined church, which loomed eerily over the former town. He started the boat once again after his observation, bringing himself near the ruined homes so he could scavenge. Once he had done so, he continued down the riverbound path, his hurry to escape the city continuing.

---

It had not been long until he had arrived further down the riverbound path, a town now standing at the water's edge. He made his arrival, entering the hamlet seeking quartering. Other Seton infantrymen were at the town, their faces weary from the horror which had come upon them in Windham. For the time being, he would rest, although he felt with certainty this war would end soon with their imperial city and their king dead. He knew with certainty that Seton would win the war.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Blood Diamond's secret - Part II
Agios Dionysos Vineyard, Republic of Altis and Stratis
Mediterranean

"Alliance" Universe
8/1/2020
Why is it even snowing in the summer

While the snow fell silently over his Greenhouse of his Vineyard, Konstantine Dionysos was still shivering from the cold, even in his air conditioned country house. As he switched his bedroom light on, he rose up from his bed, the covers falling from his frozen arm.

Frozen, was what he described it, actually being more Crystal and Diamond like in reality. While it felt like extreme frostbite, he could still painfully move his crystallized fingers, but his right arm seemed to be completely crystallized. While frozen particles of the crystal bounced off his arm, he noticed the Blood Diamond's color turn from its blood red to a white color. Oddly picking up the crystal with his crystal arm, he shook it, as if it was filled with some sort of fluid.

Is that - is that my blood...?

A deafening, distorted radio static like sound, along with devastating bass and the sound of something charging up, like an energy weapon. Upon touching the crystal with his other, not crystallized palm, a loud, glass breaking skriek was heard, firing a blue beam the diameter of a half dollar clean through his floor. The building size beam of energy he saw crystallize his field shot up from the ground, completely encompassing him. As he felt his body melt away, Konstantine screamed, spotting the glimpse of golden fields of apparently grass before he blacked out.

-

The Technicals parked outside the Agios Dionysos vineyard belonged to the FIA - the Freedom and Independence Army. The local Altian guerillas were also located on the island of Stratis, and had been harassing the Altis Armed Forces (AAF) for years now, terrorizing the countryside to push for an "Altis and Stratis free of Greek and NATO control". I.E. An independent Altis. They had become increasingly criminalistic, and were involved in mainly weapon trafficking, but also black market trade, human trafficking, and the like. The faction, upon hearing about the new jewel of Konstantine Dionysos, decided to pay him a visit. They wanted that crystal, as it was worth literal millions. Everyone would pay big for it, considering it supposedly "fell" from the skies. Considering the EU economic crisis, it was worth a fortune.

They didn't expect the crystal to fire a beam the size of a tank into the sky, demolishing half of the house as it sucked in bricks, dirt, wine, and the like. In its place lay a miniature rift, which, while it didn't last long, lasted long enough for the FIA to drive their technicals in, and spot a flash of light.

As they exited the rift (which opened on the abandoned airfield in Stratis, overgrown by trees and greenery), their technicals rolled out, equipped with heavy machine guns and spotlights. The FIA released the dogs they had riding shotgun, whose barks caused Konstantine to run even faster. Only when the .50 cal rounds bounced off of his crystal arms did they realize that they wouldn't be stopping him with simple bullets. One of the technicals, equipped with a man holding a net gun, drove by Konstanin at high speeds, threatening to run him over. The net gun suddenly fired with a "whoosh" of air as the chain metal net surrounded Konstantin, digging into his crystal arm as well as his skin. As he writhed around in the metal net, he looked up to the sky, watching the masked Shemagh and balaclava wearing figures of the FIA towering over him.

One, presumably the leader, extended his arm out, as if he was expecting a reward. "The Blood Diamond," he demanded. "Give it to me. It's mine."

--------------------

The whoosh of an object moving at high speeds caught everyone's attention as a flurry of bullets suddenly impaled the nearby Technical. As sniper fire suddenly was exchanged, the FIA found themselves fleeing the airfield, leaving Konstantin alone as a menacing dual rotor end aircraft came from the heavens. Seemingly the cross between an AC-130 and an Osprey, the Icarus - a plane made by Turmenista for both combat operations, and heavy transport. Landing by Konstantin, Gas mask Wearing men in blue-black uniforms came from the plane, securing the area. The leader, rushing out to Konstantin, quickly cut through the net with a single swipe of his knife, releasing the half Crystallized olive farmer.

"You. You're coming with us." The gasmask wearing man said.

"W-where?" Konstantin asked nervously as he shivered.

"A safe place. Don't worry - we are here to help you." He explained, his breaths heavy as he dragged Konstantin into the plane. "Command, this is Mobile Task Force. We have the package. Beginning Exfil."

"Roger." The voice said on the other side of the COMMS. "Surfacing off the coast in T-Minus 5 minutes."

The MTF team leader put his radio down as Konstantin shivered, clutching the Blood Diamond tightly in his hands. "Please don't hurt me. I'm just a farmer - I mean you no harm."

"I know." The Team Leader said. "But they do." He said briefly, as if he was trying to hide something. "That everyone?" He called outside, scanning the area.

"Clear!" A MTF ran in, strapping in with the others.

"Good. Now let's address the elephant in the room." In one quick move, he pulled out his rifle, flicked the safety off, and opened fire on EVERYONE in the plane. A second MTF assisted, spraying fully automatic fire as well. Konstantin was lucky to be saved thanks to his thick skin, and crystallized arms. A few rounds to the cockpit caused the pilot and copilot to lean forwards, motionless.

When the smoke cleared, the plane began to lift off, as the second MTF flew the plane up into the sky, and towards the coast. As this was happening, the Leader took off his mask, revealing a scarred and tattoo ridden head void of any hair whatsoever. He chuckled ominously, kneeling down beside Konstantin, who was strapped to the dolly he was rolled into the plane on.

"You're not here to help me.." He mustered in the best English he could. "You're here to take the Blood Diamond from me. I can't let you do that. Quite frankly, before you assholes arrived, I was thinking of just throwing this in the ocean or something. What do you even want with me, huh?" He demanded.

"The crystal." The "Insurgent" said. "I'm
simply here to unlock its full potential." Looking into the farmer's eyes, he smiled, as the Icarus came in for a landing by a nearby surfacing submarine. "And you're here to help me."

Adainia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:49 pm

"All's well that ends well"

AD01 Universe

Perparim Behar, CC President, announces extensive reduction on focus towards multiversal matters

The short economic incident had overall gone better than it could have. Critics have said that Mariko Ito's appeasement of the multiversal community was a bad move that sets the impression of a spineless AD01. Despite that, most of the civil populace (and governments, in fact,) found themselves happy that AD01 and the multiversal community found a diplomatic and fair conclusion to it. The incident, which had become referred to as "Black Weekend" for now at least, had become a learning point for the Cobalt Coalition and how to approach multiversal commerce. The principal that had been adopted in Ito's speech was going to be the basis for how it approaches multiversal commerce with other universes in the future: sensible tariffs, but the continuation of anti-trust law.

AD01 was not too concerned over the strain in relations with both political and economic entities. It had always been a universe that strives for economic independence from other universes. Although certain groups of ranging respect frowned at the sight of MAAA business not coming back, it was the sort of thing that wouldn't negatively affect them in the long run. If anything, it was what the coalition wanted all along: a (somewhat) free multiversal commerce, but with minimal activity within borders. America's reduction of embassy staff wasn't of much concern, either. Although taken as the statement it may have implied, it wasn't exactly a message that was taken too seriously. After all, at least in the eyes of the E&CP, a staff amount of less than thirty was the rule. MAAA nations had an implied waiver on this rule, but seeing the reduction of staff was the sort of thing that the E&CP itself couldn't care less about. As far as it was concerned, America was simply playing by the rules. It would be treated like any other nation in the multiverse.

The reduction of traffic in the Velipoje Riftport, however, raised a few eyebrows. A riftport doesn't just act as a hub for interrift traffic, but for international traffic as well. Aside from the riftport's rift control and security sector, the MAAA UN had full control of the rest of the riftport — and with that control was supposed to be the ownership of its controlled sectors as well. And with that ownership, the payment for keeping it running. From the perspective of pure numbers, running a riftport was not exactly a cheap endeavor, maximum traffic or not. The CC figured this had to do with their image after the Black Weekend, but it still seemed like a response equal to shooting oneself in the foot. Riftports are a ripe transport opportunity, whether that means actually using the rift or not. A riftport's primary purpose is to serve as a transport hub, not as rift control. If the top priority was rift control, there wouldn't be so much of a need for everything else that made the riftport what it is. The CC politely reminded the MAAA UN that they have an asset on their hands that isn't being used, and that they're the ones responsible for making sure it runs. Aside from the RC&SS, what the MAAA UN does with the Velipoje Riftport is their concern and not the CC's.

Overall, AD01 was content with the fact that Black Weekend was over. It was a strain in relations between AD01 and the multiversal community, but there wasn't much more AD01 could do that wasn't self destructive. Coalition leaders were content with the fact that in time though, these strains would eventually repair. For now, the coalition had decided to further focus matters towards the homefront. The multiverse is of inconceivable size, but so is the universe. A minimum effort would be put in place to keep ties with the multiversal community at hand while Adainia, and the world, went back to the status quo of before.

OOC

Taking a break from the RP to get back to working on Adainia stuff not directly related to the RP. No promises on when I'll be back, but if I had to give a vague estimate it'll be by the 15th or maybe earlier. I'll probably give a heads-up the day before if this is still going. Good RP y'all, nice to have an RP during the summer and get back into the RP grind.
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 pm

Inter-Rift Gaming
United States
Autumn 2065

The relative decline in inter-rift rivalries and tensions had given a rise to international oneness on the internet. Websites with visitors from virtually everywhere warranted immense profits, one particular website known as multiStream gaining millions of active users, streamers, bloggers, and the like. This was another sign that, even internationally, the world (or rather, worlds) were beginning to globalize - as they already had been. In general, the world, which was beginning to be referred to as the "Nexus" due to its central status among the multiverses had experienced a steep modernizing curve - and now was transitioning well into the multiversal standard of modernity, if not beyond. Corporate investment in the AD01 rift and flight charters began to resume the usual as fears of corporate sanctions gradually faded away. eSports, something which had been a concept from the Turmenistanian 'Alliance' world and others, was also beginning to rise in popularity in the United States, although few recognized it as an actual sport.

Sentaki and Kuzamu
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentaki and Kuzamu » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:05 am

President Davis Ackerman normalized conditions on the Osean market months after a highly intense situation between the two regions cooled down. But the country remained overshadowed by growing powers across the world. The President will make his state visit to Cinigrad, the Capital City of Yuktobania with their Premier. It was then that weapons are to be put down between the two uneasy superpowers, and that ideological conflicts should be put down in exchange for a united, call against external threats. As the government continues to deny their involvement in the Sotoan Uprising, Ackerman has warned powers of the MAAA that they should put the blame on themselves for an unauthorized entry within the region as an act of war. The country that the previous administration to make Osea neutral, had been long gone. The government considers whether it should join the RCO or not, but criticizes the inter-rift organization as an MAAA pet.
This United States of America is an alternative version of Gemini-Terrarium of the AFR.
The Osean National Anthem
Osean Military Ministry State Alert: Level 4 ( At War | Active )
Current Active Military Personnel for Foreign Interventions: 778,000 +
Sentaki and Kuzamu is one of the four states. Which makes up the pride and power of the USA.

Great Estovakia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Estovakia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 am

"The newness of the tasks, and at the same time their difficulty, are not limited to this. Today we have entered an era when progress will be based on the interests of all mankind. Consciousness of this requires that world policy, too, should be determined by the priority of the values of all mankind."
- Vladmir Sokochev

Two great men from two great nations meet up in the capital city of the Yuktobanian Soviet Socialist Republics in Cinigrad. As they have discussed about the affairs that inter-rift powers from the MAAA becomes a threat on both foreign and economic interests of the UFNA. It has been decided that steps will be taken in order to curb and put restraint on the never-ending growth of the MAAA nations. The Yuktobanian Foreign Ministry expressed regret on the Cobalt Coalition beyond the rift, and it has indeed praised the Coalition to take measures to contain the growth that endangers the stability of the two countries.

The end of the Second Cold War was declared when both leaders signed a treaty that will forever be remembered in the history of man. President Vladmir Sokochev and President Davis Ackerman, men with great pride on their nations interests to defend it and put forth their combined efforts to truly define unity, has signed a peace treaty between the two nations. And limitations to their ballistic missile capabilities were put aside for the United Strategic Defense Initiative known as the USDI. The USDI, will invite members that either possess economic, military and influential power on their regions. The formation of the USDI is now set in place, and selected commanders from both nation's militaries are in due for process. Sokochev has plans to intervene in the Usean situation, and promises to free them from the fascist plague that is Erusea.
"The Central Motherland"
Yuktobanian Soviet Socialist Republics
"The motherland never taste this so sweet."
De facto/President: President Vladmir Sokocchev ( Since 2016 )
Constitution: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Leading Political Power: The Yuktobanian Socialist Party
Active: 70,000,000
Active ( Foreign Interventions ): 35,200,00
Reserve: 200,00,000

The Modern American Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:05 am

As the global market has reached it's expansion beyond the rift, the Inter-Rift market was declared open for all the world here in the SSCA. Charles Ingstrom, alongside his advisers, pushed in further for the exports of MAAA and UFNA products straight into the world. With this opportunity, and such oil resources from the UFNA, ended the global recession that had since started in 2007. The United States has granted their US Counterpart's entry and exports of their products into the American market. Initially the advantage of the current market is taken over by the MAAA nations virtually, but stabilized conditions a few weeks later with innovations coming out as an answer to balance out most of the problems today. When articles about the Cobalt Coalition's warning of a foreign power beyond the rift taking over a domestic market in the world they do not live in, economic experts say that such threats are nonetheless not true, and that economic impact on a nation with such heavy reliance on imports will not destroy the domestic market with regulations.

No, I do not live in the US. I am a Malaysian-Chinese currently living in Malaysia.

This fictional version of the United States of America is heavily based on Command & Conquer: Generals and the STR-Productions mod, Rise of the Reds. C&C Generals is copyrighted by Electronic Arts, and Rise of the Reds mod is copyrighted by STR-Productions.

Sentaki and Kuzamu
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sentaki and Kuzamu » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:23 am

West Sercia
February 25, 2021

The world sees another sight of conflict on the Sercian-Sotoan borders. Despite the end of the Sotoan Uprisings, there were fractions of several splinter factions across Sotoa still waging a minimized, but unnoticed skirmishes across the country. The most notable high up attacks that attracted local international media reporters was the West Sercia conflict. As Sotoa is composed of a split Shi'a and Sunni Muslims, Sercia was neither, and 90% of it's population were Christians. The recent kidnappings of 20,000 girls from the last three months, caused by the largest Anti-Western Sotoan Organization named Kotome' Shakmids, ( known as Shakkis ). The Shakkis has since grew, and a quarter of Northeast Sotoa and West Sercia is under pressure from the conflict. Sotoan and Sercian Armed Forces reported multiple attacks from each other, and sometimes even came in contact that caused the relations of the two countries to become bitter. President Davis Ackerman, against a theocratic caliphate, authorizes 7,500 Osean Troops into West Sercia for the defense against Jihadist aggression. Being led by Major General Thomas Parker. Ackerman has also called in his Yuktobanian friend, President Vladmir Sokochev, to assist in the military intervention and the defense of Sercia.
This United States of America is an alternative version of Gemini-Terrarium of the AFR.
The Osean National Anthem
Osean Military Ministry State Alert: Level 4 ( At War | Active )
Current Active Military Personnel for Foreign Interventions: 778,000 +
Sentaki and Kuzamu is one of the four states. Which makes up the pride and power of the USA.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:28 am

"The Defense of Oil Treasury"
Republic of Sotoa
February 27, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Atarashian-led Special Forces, composed of MAAA-American Delta Forces and Sotoan's Intelligence Agency resumes their crackdown on anyone that is suspicious of overthrowing the Sotoan Government. Foreign Affairs has warned tourists visiting the country, but has not yet restricted Atarashians to visit the country. In assuring Sotoa's defense, the National Diet authorized a 8$ Billion Dollars of aid to the Sotoan Armed Forces to bolster it's technical and strategic capabilities on the region. Atarashian PMCs were contracted by Sotoan monopolists from oil companies to defend their oil depositories, as 80% of the country's economy relies on it's oil resources. Though with Osean and Yuktobanian intervention to defend it from Kotome' Shakmids, or known as Shakkis in the international press, having their military presence in the region would just destabilize the already peaceful country of Sotoa. And with Osea on Sotoa's doorsteps, it will just upset the already cold relations between Sotoa and Sercia. The Government has listed 18 countries that are possibly harboring or has Shakkis within their countries, and had called in the FIA to search which countries do have potential Shakkis on their soil.

In Takbalinad Air Force Base, a single Atarashian Air Squadron remained in the base with FC-37 Thunders. 300 Air Force personnel were present there, and also existed two helicopter squadrons led by Colonel Itogami Kanoke. The Colonel trains the Sotoan Air Force for them to rapidly respond on any foreign and internal threats within their country. In internal affairs, the RCO investigation about the Osean Federation was extended.
Last edited by Atarashi on Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Nordland Confederacy
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordland Confederacy » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:51 am

The Eastern Schengen Alliance
The Nordland Confederacy

Representing the Scandinavian-Germanic States of
Ratio, FATO, Recta, Gebet, Wielkava and Nordland

Exercise: Vänersborg

The open borders in Krosswane becomes the field of a massive Eastern Schengen Alliance military exercise. Nations of Ratio, FATO, Recta, Gebet, Wielkava and Nordland participated in the joint military exercise as a call to defend the ESA from foreign aggression. With over 200,000 military personnel, 3,000 land and air assets, and 80 naval warships used in the exercise. Strategic and defensive military plans were executed, to improve and dramatically increase the ESA's joint military forces awareness and combat preparedness. President Fredrik Sandvik has made it clear that this is not a show of power of the ESA with six nations. Combined with 13,800,000 troops including reserves and civilian personnel, and thousands of aircraft and hundreds of ships, this is just the beginning of ESA's military development. Although a sole ESA state was for a long time planned, Sandvik was against this, saying that this would go against the separate, ethnic respect that each nations respected for. The ESA may intervene in the Usean affairs, but has since been panned by the public, and the government calls for self-reliance on military equipment by promoting even the youngest innovators that may contribute to the ESA Military and Civilian markets. The ESA requests membership on the RCO, with Nordland as the representative of the Alliance.

The sudden influx of MAAA markets integrating with the ESA's regional market were met with mixed reactions. The possibility of them taking over the market was duly high, and it has since been warned by the Financial Minister that such inventions from the MAAA, nonetheless with their affortable computers that outmatches today's deliveries from top tech companies, would put a burden on Scandinavian's Economic System. Tariffs were increased, and that such would be further increased where if they were to continue doing such acts. A Nordic Diplomat departs to the AD01 Region and into the Cobalt Coalition's Headquarters, where they must discuss about how would Inter-rift trade would work and how can such normalize market conditions without consuming each other. Matters concerning the Osean Federation and the United States of America, the ESA remained neutral, but warned that such economic dominance that Atarashi is already holding in the world can threaten the ESA's Socialist Economy. Expressing their own concerns about the RCO, the organization is indeed proven to harbor and defend actions that the MAAA nations are taking, and has already invited head of states from Atarashi, Aurelia and other invited nations that some measures must be taken to counter this. They have also requested Atarashi, a member of the RCO and it's Security Council, to draft and legislate a resolution to avoid one region taking advantage of another.
Last edited by The Nordland Confederacy on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Former Nation: Confederacy of Erusae
A Member of the Osea-Asian Alliance Coalition
Member of the Eastern Scandinivia States
The World Where We Lived In

Attria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Attria » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:02 am

Foreign Affairs Documentary Number: #05391
February 29, 2021

Sharing the discontent with the ESA about the RCO being a pet of the MAAA Nations, it was the time that such pacing must be made to counter the imbalance that the nations in the MAAA are making. The organization's role is indeed appreciated, but nonetheless criticized by most Useans that it is standing as a puppet for a larger American influence that is about to sweep in across the world. Though no tensions will rise, and that the ISAF nations will indeed join the RCO Organization for inter-rift benefits, it has indeed warned that powers beyond the rift may take advantage of things that had already harmed most of the nations here already. With one notable that the attacks in Atarashi was caused by people beyond the rift.

Last edited by Attria on Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disgusted by foreign imperialism.
Usean Allied States | Independent State Allied Forces
Close Allies: Federal Republic of Atarashi, Federal Republic of Aurelia

Theravia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Theravia » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:10 am

"The Alternate Card"
Republic of North Point, Usean Continent
March 1, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Aurelian executives and diplomats from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Defense were sent in to the Republic of North Point at Auckensberg Palace in concerns of the current inter-rift intergovernmental organization. The creation of an alternate organization must take several procedures and steps. Though the Aurelian Government doesn't like to have another inter-rift organization, rather than it heavily suggested an international defense force against foreign aggression from worlds beyond the rift, and only then should they establish an alternate if and when the RCO does not favor nearly the entire UFNA world. The second problem comes in, a creation of another inter-rift organization will be largely left unrecognized. It also warns that such powers that are already in the RCO, may as well turn against them. They highly suggested that such an international defense organization must be made first.
"The rebirth of faith is the answer of revolution."
Theravia is a state within Aurelia.
Economic Power: Great ( 0.859 in Economic Ease of Business )
Military Power: Regional Power
Direct Approach in Foreign Affairs: Pacifist/Diplomatic
Formally Addressed as the "Federal Republic of Aurelia"
The Federal Republic supports Diplomacy and Defense as the first basis, and the Pretext to declare war as a last resort.
( I actually have no intentions to become a Superpower. It's pointless. )

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:05 am

"Little Doubt of Concern I"
Federal Republic of Atarashi
March 3, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Noting the global market stability in the UFNA, the country still holds 22% of the global economy. As most top tier companies in Atarashi already placed an equal footing against their competitors, the release of FLT's CAD devices revolutionized the labor industry, and the sales of American Synths were deemed to drop down the next weeks coming. Although Synths were still being bought to deal with dangerous maintenance in the country's Fusion Reactor Facilities and other labor work, the CAD devices being used in both close to ranged distances were more than helpful than what the Synths can do. Several command lists from the CAD, including to levitate a certain object depending how the person can handle it with the manipulation of a limited, closed area created by Psionic Barriers to manipulate matter within it inside, it saved billions of dollars of worth equipment from the results. Four Leaves Technology has not allowed any other companies to get hold of it's devices, and just by tampering or trying to copy one is a federal crime. MAAA computers were being outsold by the more effective LNYXPlus computer lines owned by Setro Enterprises. Gaming laptops were becoming more common, and LNYX+ introduced the slight downgrade from the desktop ones, albeit in affordable prices. Despite that, other MAAA brands being the retro type vehicles were the most purchased due to their nostalgia it brings to the streets, and American dishes, one notable including the Eastern Steak, was a smashing hit.

When it comes to foreign affairs, there's little to concern about the RCO. Aside from the RCO needed to adjust itself as a neutral and not a savvy, vulnerable organization to be used as a scapegoat, the inter-rift organization needs to reorganize itself based from it's structure. Including on who's the overall head of the organization, and which branches needed to be made. Of course it wasn't needed to be demanding, but the RCO's role today in inter-rift affairs is vital, and should be neutral to all aspects of things. Whether it'd be Western or Eastern politics. A country like Atarashi is classified as an Eastern nation, while Osea is the West.
Last edited by Atarashi on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 am

i dont even know what technology is anymore, the fuck am i going to fill up with my petabyte disc space

The release of the Lynx+ Desktop Computers on March 7, 2021 marked the end of the MAAA's foothold in the UFNA's market in electronics and computers since their entry. Though RobCo's desktops were still getting some significant share on the sales in the Atarashian market, it was Setra Enterprises that took much of their foothold and planted the flag of the fleet of desktops they now export to the market. A lesson from an old buddy, it's better to keep things simple, and see old devices brought back alive.

The Lynx+ answers all of it. And such Desktop can have it's specifications replaced with any brand of hardware as it allows. Powered by the KH i8-6700 CPU Core chip, with a 5.0 Ghz speed. It allows even the newest GPU and hardware releases to be compatible with the Misriah 5 Motherboard that is the main hive of the computer itself. It's Disc Space from it's Hard Drive are a good 10 Terabytes, but several slots within the PC Case allows it to accommodate even more hard discs of any type of brand. It's GPU, the overkill KAMOSA GTX 1090I. Which has 18 GB of VRAM, and can absolutely topple most of the new games today. Not to mention, the GPU itself is SLI compatable, and the motherboard's four PCI slots and the space of the PC Case allows it to accommodate THREE more of these GPUs. Concerns for overload of power? It was all answered from the world beyond the rift. SMART's Hydra Power Supply. Using effective fuel cells to normalize and give power to the PC in how much watts it needs to run it's hardware. Such set isn't complete without the Lynx Curveside Monitors, with top resolutions suited for gaming and even for movies. The price of Lynx+ doesn't match up with it's competitors, but it's simple design, replacement compatibility, a long two years warranty and a guaranteed, effective call services has made it the top dog in today's line of desktop computers for today. Not long after two days after it's release, it has reached about an estimate of over 4 to 8 million of Lynx+ PCs sold across the UFNA and other inter-rift worlds. Setra Enterprises' Lynx is just the beginning, and has now been partnering up with other Atarashian companies to bring up their biggest guns to return Atarashi to the technology throne.
Last edited by Atarashi on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:40 am

Epilogue / Anomaly Prelude
New Windham
Elsewhere
Month of Rain, 2 AE

It had been 2 years since the destruction of the city - and from nowhere, a massive skyline towered above the water. The Gray Fox had proclaimed himself the emperor of Midland, its capital towering from whence it had been destroyed. The armies of Seton once again had come, hundred-thousands willing to give their lives. Speeding straight for the imperial palace was the airship, its cannons barraging the face of the building as it drew close. As the cargo ramps opened, The Man charged in with his fellow infantrymen, hurrying into the corridors. They mounted up against the door, to which he propped his weapon against the door. In a single shot, the door had been torn clean off, flaying and gutting the enemy infantrymen. As they hurried into the hall, a foreign-appearing, strange vehicle with a machineweapon set upon its rear. Before it could even fire, The Man fired his armcannon and the infantrymen charged in. The vehicle had been reduced to burning rubble, the wall it sat ahead of completely destroyed. One by one, the men leaped over the destroyed wall, coming upon a library which seemed to extend upwards for as far as the eye could see. There were stairs, elevators, and so on to assist in their upward ascent. As men poured into the chamber and began to climb, the traps began to set off. Axes swung from above, weapons fired from walls, and shots were fired as Setons met Midlanders - firing through the infinite aisles of bookshelves. The ascent continued for hours, ridden with blood and traps as their climb essentially transformed into a game of survival.

It would take hours to reach the top, the men now looking eye-to-eye with the Gray Fox, sitting calmly at his throne. While he could stop bullets with objects from beyond, he had a plan. As men hurried to cover, some being slaughtered by objects which simply appeared above them, he opened a panel on his arm, switching off a regulation device. Upon opening fire, the entire room flashed with white, the round having pierced two strange vehicles and some sort of locomotive before shredding through the throne. The Gray Fox fell to the ground, rising to his feet with intent. Bullets were stopped with all sorts of objects which appeared around him, to which The Man once again hurried from cover. He haphazardly fit the sabre into his weapon's barrel, firing. Pushed forward (and broken into several fragments) by the round which emerged from the barrel at extraordinary speeds, the shards flew forward, ripping through his defenses. One by one, he was stabbed by shard after shard, the round of the weapon eventually striking him. He flew into the air, arterial blood flying everywhere as his legless body hit the wall, falling down. As the Setons continued to open fire, they were suddenly engulfed in a pearlescent sphere.

The Man saw pearly white all around him, with no objects in sight except for his body. He flew at immense speeds, as he could feel the wind beating down on his face with much force. As he flew through the white abyss, he saw a black dot. This dot grew larger as he drew near, and he accepted his fate as he sped into it.

School's Out / Pandora's Box
Outer Arcadia, Turmenista
Alliance Timeline
Unknown

As The Man descended, he saw eloquent and diverse housing as far as the eye could see. He suddenly felt pain as he hit the ground - or rather, the roof of a building. He then felt the rooftop of which he landed upon give in, causing him to fall again into a classroom, slamming his head on a desk, falling flat atop the rubble. He got up again after a good few minutes of biting back the pain and holding his head. He once again opened a pouch, applied the powder to where he had hurt himself, put the pouch away, and got up on his feet. As he began walking, he felt the pain fade away due to the powder, to which he sighed in relief. Looking around, this certainly was not Seton, Midland - or anywhere he knew for that matter. A torn flag hung, red, blue, black, and a white star. He certainly did not recall a country like this. He hurried downstairs, looking through a window. Some sort of alarm was going on, sourced from an automobile, which had been caved in by a fragment of the imperial palace which had come with him. Trudging through the grass, he took cover behind a rock as he saw vehicles crowd upon the building. The sky had suddenly changed its colors, lightning flashing around the school as another object appeared. A large ship plunged from the sky, smashing into an athletic track set behind the school building, its figure in flames and several cannons detonating. It began to tilt to its left, capsizing and smashing the entire school building. The ship, which was simply named 'Legate', was a sight he had never seen before - this certainly hadn't come from his world. In the chaos surrounding this abrupt appearance, he trudged off into the grass, watching the metropolis from afar. These people certainly had an odd sense of fashion, and thus he made an attempt at blending in. Figuring his pants and undershirt would be alright to maintain, he ditched his uniform and his arm-cannon in an alleyway. He knew that the natives used a currency which they referred to as "Pince." As such, he decided to visit a bank to exchange his gold coin for this local currency, much to his surprise - they were baffled by his use of gold coins - which warranted him getting a large sum of local currency in return. After that, he saw a shop whose sign read "METROPOLITAN OUTFITTERS", he walked over, crossing the street after looking both ways - something he observed the native people doing.

"Welcome to Metropolitan Outfitters!" The woman said, seemingly unflinching to the fact he lacked a left arm.

He nodded, heading to the clothes aisle. He selected five polo shirts, paid for them, and headed off. To live in this strange land, he would definitely need to have a home. He purchased a rather large luggage, fitted his clothes and his arm-cannon into it (after returning to the alley in which he kept it) and prepared to seek an apartment out. He would find one soon thereafter, renting a room out in which he would be absolutely surprised by the odd technologies inside. After overhearing from the many channels, he soon discovered this was a television. His room also held an oddity which was called a "Computer", and, upon discovering it could answer all questions, he decided to look up the United Empire of Seton. His searches continually warranted nothing - except for an urban legend of a mythical land which various 'eyewitnesses' had allegedly been 'teleported' to by a white-haired, pale man. Was this the Gray Fox? Was the Gray Fox in this odd...world? Universe?

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:03 am

Another peaceful day in Tesounia. VI

Tangaliroan Side
Point of view:Tangaliro

3/8/2016
Tesounia

Seeing the rapidly growing smartphone market across the rifts, RAVICO. has finally showed interest in expanding into a new business. As a result, the cooperation with a rather old electronic manufacture and design company Tangalectron co. has started, developments budgets are flooding in, and the design team worked hard, in order to create a product that can compete with other smartphones around the inter-rift market. They know very well that they have few advantages on many aspects compared to producers from across the rift, the Alt Earth US got their nuclear batteries, and the Adainians got their advanced electronic technologies. However, this will not stop the Tangaliroans from achieving their goals. Tangaliro may not have a electronic technology basis that can compete with these nations, but on hardware and material science, Tangaliro has it's sharp edges.

With the effort and determination of the development team, today, Tangalectron co. has proudly announced their new product ----- Typhone-1 "Panzer", which features an original OS coded with 7-layer encrypted source code on software, and an extremely durable, waterproof and high-temperatureproof shell created with top-notch Tangaliroan material science on hardware.

The new Tangaliroan design distinguishes itself from other products across the rift with it's extremely durable and secure nature, with encrypted message and phone calls transmission to products of the same brand and a stealth mode that allows the phone user to activate the steam mechanism of the phone to trick GPS and radars from noticing the signals of the phone, as well as an "emergency call button" that allows the user to give an emergency phone call utilizing the brightness adjuster on the side without requiring the touch screen of the phone to be functional.

On power aspect, the phone features a small solar pad that allows a rather efficient idle charging as long as being exposed to sunlight or any other light sources along with a 252 hours-under-strong-energy-consumption-usage rechargeable cell the can be charged with a charger manually like other phones.

The phone featured a rather convenient design with the volume and brightness adjusters placed on the left and right edges of the phone respectively, and a fairly good frontal and rear camera that can compete with mainstream 2016 smartphone designs'. The phone used a minimized and improved out-of-service TNDRA artillery fire control computer's CPU design as its CPU with a processing power of 6 GHz, and a 20 GB hard drive along with 2 SD card slots.

The whole thing only costs NSD$800, sold with a signal booster add-on and a spare cell along with it's charger. The first 4000 copies in different regions would also feature an extra toughened rubber phone case.

It is widely believed that this would be the first attempt of a Tangaliroan electronics manufactuer on entering the inter-rift smartphone market, so far, in domestic market, it gained a steady foothold throughout the whole Tangaliro, with it's durable and Tangaliroan-design nature.
Last edited by Tangaliro on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Tourist Paradise
New York City, NY State, United States
Autumn 2065

With a growingly multiversal economy, the standards of living - and the demand of modernity - had transformed America's biggest cities into diverse, modern, and beautiful cities of light, where fashion, culture, technology made heavy contrast in the streets, where humans, robots, synths, or otherwise walked about. The largest city in the United States, New York City, stood as a testament to this. The crime rate had been maintained at an all-time low by the NYPD and its synth and robot-integrated police force, making it among the multiverse's most advanced police forces. The city owed its cleanliness to the increasing use of robots to clean streets, parks, lakes, the sewage system, and so on. The city's colossal power grid was fueled by Indian Point Energy Center, situated further upstream on the Hudson River. Population, however, was becoming increasingly excessive - nearing 33 million. Proposed solutions to overpopulation were varied, but were considered as the city grew without signs of stopping.

Great Estovakia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Estovakia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:04 am

"When we allied with the Democratic dogs, we looked at the situation beyond the rift. It was peaceful. But time was against us. There was a threat far beyond than what our neighbors knew, and the Politiburo, convinced by the Generals, to reactivate all their ICBMs active, and show that Yuktobania is not some nation to be taken away. For most, peace was settling. For us, war was close by."
- Lieutenant Colonel Ikros Romanov

With the Osean-Yuktobanian alliance set, the military cooperation between the two nations bolstered. The end of the cold war since then was a start of a united world hegemony. The USDI established, and Yuktobanian military expanding even further, it was clear that President Vladmir Sokochev will see that the deployment of foreign forces to contain the continental unrest in Africa will be dealt with. But first, it must address the situation on the west, by mounting up forces in Sercia to defend it from Pro-Sotoan Separatists. Elsewhere, Yuktobanian Entrepreneurs, owning much of the largest natural gas reserves in the world, utilizes the advantages of the resources they hold and made grand exports across the world and beyond the rift.
"The Central Motherland"
Yuktobanian Soviet Socialist Republics
"The motherland never taste this so sweet."
De facto/President: President Vladmir Sokocchev ( Since 2016 )
Constitution: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Leading Political Power: The Yuktobanian Socialist Party
Active: 70,000,000
Active ( Foreign Interventions ): 35,200,00
Reserve: 200,00,000

The Nordland Confederacy
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordland Confederacy » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:04 am

The Eastern Schengen Alliance
The Nordland Confederacy

Representing the Scandinavian-Germanic States of
Ratio, FATO, Recta, Gebet, Wielkava and Nordland

The Eastern Development

Eastern Schengen Alliance markets steadily competed against their own neighbors and the worlds beyond the rift with proudly nationally made products to compete with the others. From having to industrialize furniture and services to the world, nations like Nordland specifically in the fields of technology and manufacturing. Nordland's Schaute One smartphones were a nationwide hit that took attention across the Osean continent to answer the issues in obtaining the ESA's nationwide wi-fi access. Which despite being only around 5-10 MBPS on speeds, were enough to provide the locals information and some video streaming. The ESA's joint military force, with Nordland contributing 60% of the united military force's strength, remained on alert on the developing changes across the world, and the fascist Federal Republic of Erusea that may break the ceasefire between themselves and ISAF in the Usean Continent. It was then later filed by the Finance Ministry, that such actions taken by the Cobalt Coalition earlier about the MAAA market's superior entry, would only worsen global trade and economic stability. This is proven by the dominance of conglomerates owning much of the domestic market at a significant percent holding. As most financial officers say that the MAAA will take all the win, and not the ones competing against them. Their technology, aside from Atarashi and Aurelia's, are proving to be some barriers to Nordic development. And so the finance ministry in the ESA increased tariffs on MAAA imports by 30%.
Last edited by The Nordland Confederacy on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Nation: Confederacy of Erusae
A Member of the Osea-Asian Alliance Coalition
Member of the Eastern Scandinivia States
The World Where We Lived In

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents