NATION

PASSWORD

When Worlds Collide [Pentaregional Only] [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aventhia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Aventhia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:29 am

Imagine a storm in the Ocean, and when the news says that it wasn't mentioned in the weather forecasts, you know something was wrong.

"The World That Connects Us I"
UFNA-SSCA Rift Formation
Ceres Ocean - East Atlantic Ocean
January 21, 2021 | November 18, 2016

Everything went to shit when the Kaisoutei Meter went up high in the Sydney Observation Center, when a massive series of unexpected events shook both worlds as the biggest bullshit in human history was about to come. A rift was opened between the two worlds that are unfamiliar with each other, and as the storm passed away from creating a crack between two worlds to pass through, it was clear that the initial response of the international body to investigate. As Aventhian experts rushed straight to the Government and the Science Ministry about what happened, one thing for sure is that the world will experience a series of changes in this connection today. The anomaly that Rena Kaisoutei predicted becomes a reality, and expected it since her early days of her work in Aventhia's Science Ministry. It is then that the most appropriate action was to send an expeditionary vessel, the HMAS Venture. A Guided Missile Destroyer, with the flag of both the Aventhian Commonwealth and an international body, passed through the rift with a signal to attract the attention of the "visitors" world for a response.
Last edited by Aventhia on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nope."

The Modern American Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 am

"What do you do when there's a hole all of the sudden in your backyard? Do you fill it up? Or do you intend to dig down deeper? America has for a long time, endured a recession since the aftermath of the Asian-European Land Wars, and with the world stabilized, the world economy spared and our military in thousands of bases across the world, we can finally see the horizons of peace. But the world beyond the rift however, is a new change. A new change for American diplomacy. A new change for American foreign policies. A new change, for American nationalism."

USEUROCOM has called in for the formation of Carrier Task Force "Ronald Reagan" on station in Portugese Waters. As the Aventhians sent in their little, diplomatic gunboat, the Americans waited their own version by preparing a flight for the American diplomats to venture through the new world beyond the rift. Charles Ingstrom was right about one thing, that an access to a new world will dramatically change all the international policies in the world. And America will be the first to make such steps of human achievement. As the President earns high praise from the public, with the military and nation development at the highest, one can only tell that the United States is facing a certain future that most Americans can predict, the benefit for the good of nation and the world.

No, I do not live in the US. I am a Malaysian-Chinese currently living in Malaysia.

This fictional version of the United States of America is heavily based on Command & Conquer: Generals and the STR-Productions mod, Rise of the Reds. C&C Generals is copyrighted by Electronic Arts, and Rise of the Reds mod is copyrighted by STR-Productions.

Cyraea
Envoy

Founded: May 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:50 am

Preemptive Defense
Over Industri
January 26, 2021 (Strangereal)
September 14, 2058 (Back at Home)

Reconnaissance aircraft kept the USAF's air groups in pursuit of the fleet, codenamed Phantom Flotilla. Preceded by a brief notification to Atarashian officials, a USAF air group was deployed through the Eastern Rift, ascending to the clouds. Shortly thereafter, the ordinance would drop as usual, striking the maritime targets. The ordinance, however, was not the usual. The GBU-78, upon striking its target, released an electromagnetic pulse which fried electronics, disabling many of the enemy ships that were struck. It was decided that defenses would be prepared near the Kiribati area and reconnaissance flights would be doubled to prevent an incursion by the ghost fleet.
I have gone by many names.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:24 am

"????" ( The Mental Model of the I-401 )

"A New Year, A New War VII - "Stirling Islands"
The Federal Republic of Atarashi
January 29, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

As most of the Fleet of Fog's ships are crippled by the American attack, the Aurelian-Atarashian Naval Task Force tear them down to pieces while they were still disabled. The enemy submarines were finished off by even the most regular attack submarines of the Navy, and the Destroyers across the Pacific had sunken most of the Fog ships as the days comes by. Already, FLEETCOM has reported that so far they have destroyed countless of ships already on the attack. With railgun and energy based weaponry from the newer ships being far more effective than the cannons of the Haruna-Kai Battlecruisers. Carrier Strike Forces managed to destroy the organization that the Fleet of Fog had for a long time trying to do. With the enemy disorganized, an assault on Stirling Islands close to Sotoan Waters commenced.

As the final assault on the supposed last stronghold of the Fleet of Fog, massive missile and cannon barrage were commenced from the Seventh Fleet. As the Aurelian Third Fleet moved in for the kill, the distant Second Fleet fired their long ranged based railgun cannons and land based laser weaponry from the Ground Forces close to the islands. As the Air Force clears out the airspace to allow the American bombers to go in and finish off the bigger ships, the I-401 managed to severely damage the Fleet of Fog's flagship, the Musashi, and forced the ship to go aground on the Stirling Islands as the battle is closed in. With the ground and naval assaults about to be finished as the Fleet of Fog attempts to scatter, they were shot down by ZOCOM Kodiak Airships form above to prevent escape, with archer missiles finishing them off. The Stirling Islands were free from the Fleet of Fog, as most of their ships were wiped out and their central command ship left grounded, it would be contained and surrounded by SPASDITCOM.

With the Musashi, the operations to tow and get the ship to the Naval Base will be soon enough. As the East War on the Pacific Ocean is set to close soon, the AATF remained in most areas of the Pacific Ocean. APSF Security Forces stationed in the Republic of Sotoa, has been deployed to root out the third parties laying waste to the country, and cooperated with Sotoa's Inter-Services Intelligence Agency ( ISIA ). Despite some reluctancy from the ISIA, the APSF was committed to find whether the Oseans or not were responsible, and this all started by blasting all doors open and mostly capturing Osean Agents across the capital city that was still operating. It's later now known that the new Osean Government is putting a strain on the newly established Republic, and while the AAF will not intervene to contain the uprising in Sotoa, Special Operations across the Republic will continue to root out these fanatics anytime soon.

Theravia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theravia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:47 am

"A New Year, A New War IX - "The End of the Eastern Front"
East Pacific Ocean
January 30, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Admiral Thomas Steins has concluded that the battle on the Pacific is over, and that there are only a few ships left to hunt down before the Fleet of Fog is wiped out. A few mental models were recovered, and keeping them alive by the use of a separate power source that was unimaginably solved and done by Four Leaves Technologies. While the ships are still impossible to decipher, and know more about their own origin, it was clear that these were pre-existing anomalies that had appeared before the Spirits, and only attacked at the right time. The use of new weapons such as cutting edge railgun and precision laser based weaponry were more effective than mere pre-2020 cannons. It was then decided that most Battlecruisers would be modified with new weaponry after every conflict has died down.

Special Operations conducted by Atarashi's FIA, and the Aurelian Foreign Secret Services. Alongside the Aurelian APSF in Sotoa continued on well, with the Sotoan ISIA severing down Osean intelligence networks across the Republic. The APSF eliminated any chances of uprisings in the Eastern Provinces in Sotoa, and being the shadow behind every success of Sotoan Authorities containing the situation and resulting little more than a few people wounded from the short lived chaos. The Aurelian Embassy in Takbalinad remained closed until next week. Aurelia is not pleased about the recent events lately, and that a Superpower is trying to refugee itself with the commies.
"The rebirth of faith is the answer of revolution."
Theravia is a state within Aurelia.
Economic Power: Great ( 0.859 in Economic Ease of Business )
Military Power: Regional Power
Direct Approach in Foreign Affairs: Pacifist/Diplomatic
Formally Addressed as the "Federal Republic of Aurelia"
The Federal Republic supports Diplomacy and Defense as the first basis, and the Pretext to declare war as a last resort.
( I actually have no intentions to become a Superpower. It's pointless. )

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 am

Renegotiation
White House, Washington D.C., United States
September 21, 2058

"I can say now that the prior situation was a large misunderstanding. The Federal Republic was not responsible for the murder of President Ben Constantine, as the report concludes. While I can say with undeniable certainty that they are not our ally, I can instead say that diplomatic connections must be reestablished to prevent a misunderstanding on this scale. The United States will continue to pursue and maintain international peace, be it in this world or the next. As such, I offer the Federal Republic the reopening of embassies and a face-to-face meeting. These previous months have been hectic for the United States as a whole, and as such, I request these offers for renegotiation be taken into consideration by the Federal Republic before they consider any violent actions against the United States. As this brief period of national emergency has now come to a close, I additionally am here to say Directive 51 will be coming to a close. Activities will resume normally."

President Evans would also be the first president in over a century to recommence the so-called Fireside chats, where Evans put himself on the same level as the American people, where he would explain his policies, actions, motives and politics to the people. America was recovering from a troubled past few months, and and so these fireside chats would be broadcast to the millions of Americans by television and radio.

The Free American Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free American Empire » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:38 am

East Lightning - Part I
Beijing, People's Republic of China
Year 2058

The Chinese win the crusade against imperialism with cheers. A state sponsored propaganda broadcast bragged that the prestige of the home world dramatically improved, for it was the Americans and the Chinese that have done most of the work in the conflict, and that the Sino-American intervention had mopped things up for the rift-world, who had done little but crawl into their comfortable dens. Chairman Jingwei appear on the speaker to announce the end of this crusade, and something of the mention. It was bright as the autumn day, it was morning.

"Good morning China, it is safe to say that the imperialists are destroyed! But it is also safe to say that they're hiding like rats! Just what we wanted, we routed them, and now they hide like rats in their cages, waiting to be slaughtered another time! We have won here, and we have promised to leave..but we did not promise to leave when we have unfinished business to attend to. The Osean's shiver at our statements, I can see the fear oozing from their politicians as they dismiss the truth as "slanderous lies". Such is the way of crooked rats who have no treaty integrity! Regardless of what we say or hear right now, the People's Republic of China will expose your acts of evil to the world. We will not leave, until we have done so. And you, we will not forget or forgive the results you have built in Sotoa through your acts of subversion. You may anticipate us, but we will find you. If it is such that we would rather allow and leave a scale of a government such as yours in Osea to thrive, history would not forgive us, and we would rather die that find ourselves having done nothing toward your evil. You have wrought deeds of evil toward human kind, know that your time will come."

In the Republic of Sotoa, the East Lightning operatives continue their work with the Rift Co-operation Organization. Meanwhile, a famous nationwide drama is released commemorating the martyrs that have fell during the crusade against imperialism, featuring the song "Ode to Motherland", derived from the composer Wang Xin and hailing back to the first days of the People's Republic of China. The victory was also celebrated nation wide, the song was saw broadcast as the opening and ending songs of Chinese radio.
Last edited by The Free American Empire on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:21 am

Police Funding
United States
Autumn 2058

01110111 01100101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01101110 01110100 01100101 01110010 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101111 01110011 01100101 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100011 01101000 01101001 01110110 01100101 01110011 00101110 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01101011 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110100 01101000 00101110
To maintain the nation's exceptionally low crime rates, President Evans outlined a plan to improve the police force nationwide. Chicago, chosen to be the 'proof of concept' for this police improvement plan, is to have a new building in its skyline — the Benjamin Constantine Tower. Upon completion, it would be the largest police station ever built, expected to stand a few hundred feet shorter than the Sears Tower in the Chicago skyline. While many opposed this plan as "authoritarian" or "excessive", it sought to demonstrate American potential in architecture and urban planning. Similar concepts were drafted for New York, Mexico City, Los Angeles, Dallas, New Orleans, and Atlantic City, all major urban areas which demanded special attention to the dangers of crime.

Adainia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 pm

"... Just like that!?"

CCMIA Headquarters, London
Kingsland, USA
AD01 Universe

11:21 AM, Local Time

Matthew Young, a veteran intelligence director from the now defunct MI6, has been selected for head of the CCMIA. The MI6 building, in fact, was being renovated for CCMIA usage under the Adainian Dept. of Intelligence's command. ADI's leader, Secretary Haines, was walking with Young to the MI6 building.

"How have you been feeling about coming back as of late?" Haines asked Young.
"Feelin' pretty good about it," Young replied. "Been far too long since I've been in action. It's high time to change that. What's the situation with the MIA as of now?"
"Pretty good, in my opinion. We're just getting started, but we're making headway towards making the MIA a proper force. Things are still grossly under construction, but it's easy to convince someone to grant funds when it's for a matter of self security."
"Any forces deployed?"
"We have agents deployed for the MAAA, UFNA, and TESU universe. They're not doing anything illegal at the moment, and I don't think we'll need to at all. Main objective is to keep tabs on their little Cold War as it seems to get more tense than it has before. Originally we had three agents with the intentions of sneak in diplomats to a few countries in order to start diplomatic missions right under the noses of the Americans, but it seems we're not going to need them anymore. They're intending to open relations again."
"What, after all of that fighting? With all due respect to them, they seem a little on the volatile side."
"First it was that president that threw me off. His replacement seems a bit more level-headed, but now the leader of China is worrying me. I'm afraid that if we make the wrong move they'll be banging on our doorstep. Either way, I don't think the diplomacy problem will be a problem for much longer. I'm calling back our agents with diplomats. The president has a plan to send in a more public entourage to introduce ourselves to the big three. We'll be going in with the rationale of "now that things have cooled down for the most part it's high time to introduce ourselves". And to be frank, I think this is probably our best shot at it. I'm still nervous that China will pull some shit from their ass on us, but we should probably be alright."

"Anyway Young, come inside. We've got some documents to sort out." The two intelligence directors walked inside the MI6 building.

Kairos

The Fox Den, FFD
United States of Adainia
AD01 Universe

9:23 AM, Capital Island Time

An official speech from the Honorable
PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of ADAINIA

Good morning, my fellow Adainians,

I would like to take a moment to commend the United States of America, within the MAAA universe, for taking steps towards re-establishing diplomacy and peace with its neighbors within the UFNA universe. It is hard to forgive those who you may see as enemies, especially in the face of the unforgivable. This is something we recognize all too well from the past two decades. We had great strife with our own nations within AD01. The Rodinian SSR used to be our sworn enemy. It was only after we started forgiving them that we truly began to understand our similarities. It was only after we started forgiving them that we started to see them less as enemies, and more as humans. To vilify a man or his allegiance does more than change relations — it makes you forget that the man you face is a man, and not an animal. It is due to this that I commend the United States of America for its endeavors towards peace with nations of the UFNA, and it is why I encourage this increase in relations.

It is during these times of increased peace that we must establish our own missions and relations with the nations neighboring the UFNA. The establishment of embassies within Atarashi, Turmenista, and Tangaliro will enable us to have our own understanding and diplomatic channels with these nations and their respective universes. I am sending an ambassador to each of these nations for introductions and the proposal of embassies within each other. It is my expectation and interest that, in the name of diplomacy and increased relations, our requests for diplomatic missions are approved.

Thank you.
"Libereco, Teknologio, Prospero"
Want some quick reference to Adainia? Check this out.
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The time, Capital Island Time, is: [UTC - 10, more commonly known as HST]
The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
Current National Security Alert Status: Low (1)
Embassy & Consulate Program
OOC

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Reconciliatory Diplomacy; The Beginning of Multiversal Free Trade
White House, Washington D.C., United States
September 29, 2058

As the United States eases its stance on its foreign rivals, a diplomatic envoy would be sent to Oured on the premise of establishing embassies, easing tensions, and establishing free trade and tourism between the two nations. These terms were simple - the United States would drop its allegations and accusations against Osea, and they, in return, would establish formal diplomatic relations and permit tourism and free trade. The United States would not send a generation off to war in some far-off land when it was, quite obviously, avoidable in this case.

Froiiland
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Froiiland » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:40 pm

First Rift-Wide Web
MAAA Timeline
October 1, 2058

At the crack of dawn, the Rift Co-Operation Organization announced a joint project between participants has been finished. The project in question was a 'monument to human progress and what we can achieve.' The Rift-Wide Web (rww) allows users to communicate and share information over a device through the rifts. This will further connect and achieve faster diplomacy through countries which previously were cut off by the rift. The things you can do with the rww is endless and will hopefully be used to its full potential.
Last edited by Froiiland on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:16 pm

"Money, money, money, the kind you fold"

Airport Front Entrance — Velipoje Riftport
MAAA Universe

12:36 PM, Local Time

One of Velipoje's numerous airplane terminals

" ... I declare the Velipoje Riftport open to the public!"

Onlookers cheered as the head architect snipped the cobalt blue ribbon with comically large scissors. The Velipoje Riftport had been completed ahead of time, although its scheduled completion time was only somewhat further away. Adainia, and the coalition, had become accustomed to building things and fast since the end of the War of 2020. When the war ended, work needed to be done — and fast — to at least preserve some of the stability and prevent an immediate downward spiral with the rest of the world. Funds had been poured into strategies, technologies, and other new inventions with the purpose of making the task of actually building both easy and quick. It had all been there beforehand, it was just a matter of putting the pieces together. Since then, the amount of time taken in a project has been less tied to the actual building part, and more to the planning and logistics part. In short, AD01 knew how to erect a riftport in a timescale relatively comparable to overnight.

The Velipoje Riftport was, from what AD01 knew, the first one of its kind in the MAAA universe. It is a massive complex, its size comparable to a small city. It had terminals to support incoming and outgoing ships and planes, and being relatively close to the coast, consideration had been put towards the establishment of a maglev rail-line. The riftport has many amenities, ranging from arcades and an efficient automated transport system; all the way up to hotels, consulates & representative offices of nations within AD01, and even a legitimate residential center for the riftport's armada of staff which were hired locally. The Velipoje Riftport is a little slice of everything — a little slice of AD01.

It's rift control and security sector, however, was the nexus of what made the riftport a riftport. It is home to the riftport's emergency services, its technicians and supervisors; and more importantly, the rift control center. This state of the art centerpiece is what controls the rift's traffic and destination rift. It is the first layer in a vast system of security for both the riftport, its destination riftports, and AD01 as a whole. As negotiated, the RC&S sector would be the only one ran by the Cobalt Coalition and without local staff. However, the MAAA UN had control over the rest of the riftport. The MAAA UN's offices were located at the center of the riftport as the centerpiece to the riftport's consulate and representative offices sector. Although the RC&S sector itself is somewhat away from the rest of the riftport, its underground employee transport system allowed it to access any point necessary at a moment's notice.

The completion of the Velipoje Riftport raised some questions back at home. Before the riftport's completion, civilian traffic to and fro MAAA had been denied. Now that the riftport was completed, the prospect of civilian traffic in the form of commerce, tourism, and telecommunications had moved to the front as an issue once again. It was ultimately decided that citizens from the "Alliance", MAAA, UFNA, and TESU universes would be allowed to travel into AD01 as long as they possessed valid, recognized passport documents from their nation. Residents of these universes were subject to standard customs procedure. The Coalition ultimately decided to allow civil commerce and trade between AD01 and the mentioned universes, but they were still subject to AD01's moderately strict laws and measures regarding tariffs, the regard of labor rights & fair practices, and etc. Although these were measures that didn't directly prohibit multiversal commerce, they were ones that at least put AD01 domestically ahead and in focus.

The issue of telecommunications was a complicated one — not out of complacency, but plausibility. One of the drawbacks that came with a controlled rift is that it becomes difficult to maintain seamless connection without the occasional interruption. Although experiments have been done from quantum computing to even relatively small, dedicated "communication rifts", none of these have proven to be plausible or at least economically viable. For now, a slow and relatively basic experience would have to do. Adainia was the first nation within AD01 to lay the foundations for the RCO's Rift Wide Web within AD01. "We must warn users of the RWW that it may be slow and unreliable at times," said Dept. of Technology Secretary Dexter Brooks during a press conference. "Sometimes speeds will be on par, sometimes they'll be slow. Sometimes it'll even go down if the rift entirely goes down. Be patient with it while we work out a solution."
Otherwise, please check within these provided sources from the Dept. of Education BoGE.

The current date, Capital Island Time, is: [Current Day], [Current month], [Current Year+5, or designated year for current RP]
OOC

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:24 pm

The Rise of Silicon Desert
United States
Winter 2058

With the technological onslaught of the so-called "Internet", the "Personal Computer", "Tablets", "Music Players", and "Smart Phones" one man has managed to dominate this sprawl of a domestic industry. Robert E. House, son of mass industry magnate Thomas House, operated the business and defense giant RobCo Industries from his home in Las Vegas, Nevada. Scammed of his father's grand inheritance by his half-brother, who later founded H&H Tool Industries, he had developed his fortune on his own, RobCo eclipsing H&H only years after its creation. Inventions like the RobCo Unified Operating System were nothing like what he planned to create next - something which would ultimately rock the world with innovation and development.

The Mogul 1 was a so-called "Domestic Computer", equipped with 15 GB of RAM, a total of 300 GB in storage, and utilizing the revolutionary "RSB" method of interconnection, based upon the USB technique in use with the outsiders. Since no domestic companies in the 2058 world produced computers utilizing the USB method and being staunchly self-reliant, House instead decided to create his own method of connection. The Mogul 1, like its predecessor, the RobCo UOS-2051, was self-powered, utilizing an air moisture-cooled nuclear minireactor. House's almost maddened ambitions sought a computer which could, at best, run the games of the other worlds, effectively handle files, set deadlines, dates, handle time, and run calculations. All of this had been priced at $400, a realistic price with the amount of government subsidies RobCo had received for the project.

It struck a massive hit within the American consumer base, with 10 million units sold within the first week. House, seeing the potential of a multiversal market, promptly renamed RobCo Industries to "RobCo Multiversal", with his future plans to sell big beyond the rifts being not completely out of reach. Southern Las Vegas had become Silicon City, and it was ripe for investment.

The Free American Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free American Empire » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 pm

OOC: Hitting off the New Year

Happy New Years!
.. and Yueng Corporation
MAAA Timeline
January 1, 2059

A new calendar year had begun in the history of the home front. Worldwide festivities and celebrations to commemorate this new year have begun. Many demographics have taken advantage of the internet to their satisfaction. The internet provided a fast way for information to circulate around the world. Thousands of websites were already springing up as the Mogul computer became a worldwide sensation. News regarding the new years celebrations have become widespread, as several social networking accounts sprung up at haste. One of the most popular websites since the release of Mogul-1 was the one so called 'Nationstates', an online video game in a way. Although the Chinese did not yet celebrate new years, they did send their regards to their friends in the West through the many social networking sites.

On the other hand, Yueng Corporation had opened a branch in the United States of America. A company of patriotic capitalists from China, they have come to the United States to do business with their western friends. The Chinese attitude towards the U.S had become positive ever since the end of the resource wars, and the path to cooperation.

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Situation cooling down.

Tangaliroan Side
Point of view:Tangaliro

29/7/2016
Tesounia

With the situation cooling down, there is no doubt that the crisis is coming to an end, still, due to the past record of frequent anomalies happening in Strangereal, the rift defense force has decided that it would be best to garrison extra reinforcements in Mt.Ever Frost for the long term, until UNFA can prove themselves that they are more stable than the rift defense force thinks. As a result, a part of the reinforcement forces and assets originally intended for Mt.Mirror Frost has been transported to Mt.Ever Frost as well. However, theres no doubt that the assets and positioning of forces have been shifted into full-defensive deployments, unlike how a part of them were being positioned for enabling quick launches of limited scale offensives just in case any FoF forces come too close for ASMs to strike during the Fleet of Fog crisis.

As the crisis has died down, the Tangaliroan diplomats have started arranging a farewell reception for the Aurelian diplomats that bothered to travel such a long way to Ravenfall in effort of protecting the peace of the worlds, considering that they would probably depart for their homeland soon. One of them cheerfully told their Aurelian counterpart that "See? We know that they won't let the conflict escalate too far. "

With the establishment of RWW network of RCO, Tangaliro started constructing and designing the structures and assets needed for connecting the Tesounian WWW network to the RWW network, with past experience of communicating with post-BETO Erde Europa,the Tangaliroan technicians started discussing that whether an inter-rift deep sea wires network extending from Mt.Mirror Frost to the Alt Earth side of the rift would work on creating a stable connection for the network of both worlds. Though Tesounia is not connected to the RWW yet, theres no doubt that the Tangaliroan netizens are hyped for it, this trend is clearly shown by the rapid increase in the rate of inter-rift issues-related memes.

Considering that inter-rift travels may soon become a trend, Tangaliro started discussing with the rest of the Tesounian UN on methods to prevent identity crisis caused by doppelgängers from worlds with similar era and history with Tesounia. As a result, a new UN-joint-issue passport system has been established specifically for inter-rift travels, while identification documents of nations in Tesounia are also being upgraded to specify the Tesounian-origin identity of the owners, in order to distinguish the people from Tesounia from people from other worlds. The passport and identification document system is also submitted to the RCO as a proposal to be adapted inter-rift-wide, in order to ease the troubles of the customs and law enforcements on identifying inter-rift travellers and locals.
Last edited by Tangaliro on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:13 pm

Meet SAL
United States
Early 2059

The colossal success of the Mogul 1 computer had given Robert House much to be ambitious over. The creation of the PipBoy 4400, a fitting continuation of the handheld computers designed for Vault Tec's vault series, something which has fallen out of relative popularity over the years due to fears of a nuclear holocaust being far less present, would enter stores only months after the Mogul 1's release. Boasting a fully self-aware onboard AI which referred to itself as SAL, the PipBoy 4400 was designed to be on par with the creations of foreign companies, namely the "iPhone" from several other multiverses. Long range calls, a front-facing and rear-facing camera (the former of which was carefully designed beneath the screen), and an interactive platformer for developers to create phone "applications" to add to the overall experience. With the phone's release in America, the sales were once again record-breaking, turning Robert House into a multimillionaire defense contractor to a multibillionaire tech company.
Last edited by Cyraea on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adainia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Adainia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:38 pm

"Go where you wanna go"

Executive's Meeting Room — Smart Headquarters, Pinedale, Barrier Islands
United States of Adainia
AD01 Universe

10:33 AM, Barrier Island Time

Smart Industries, more often shortened and stylized to "SMART", is one of Adainia's top companies in the industry of computer hardware. More specifically, it's primary focus is on computer parts and the occasional pre-build for Adainian computer users of all kinds. Since its founding in 1960, Smart has grown to dominate the AD01 market in its specialty. The releases of RobCo's Mogul 1 and PipBoy 4400 didn't necessarily concern Smart or its AD01 competitors too much. The very nature of the coalition's laws regarding multiversal commerce made sure to keep companies outside of AD01 away from the possibility of taking a sizable hold of the AD01 market. Regardless, that didn't stop Smart's top executives from buying a few models to see what exactly they were facing.

The PipBoy was projected to, although profit, not be too famous in the AD01 market. It is on par with some previous generation smartphones, but its hardware and software as a whole didn't hold up too well with current Adainian smartphones. What's more, its bulkiness was a turn off to the mainstream market. The Mogul 1 was in a similar situation. Although it would profit upon entering the AD01 market, it wouldn't have too much popularity; if anything, it was projected to do worse. The stock 15 GB of RAM and 300 GB of hard drive storage was seen as an improper balance that had little chance of legitimately competing with current Adainian standards. Although the prospect of the RSB was mildly interesting, it was an economic no-no to the eyes of Smart. The USB has reigned supreme in AD01 personal computers since its invention; with such a grasp on the people, it wasn't necessarily going away any time soon. In summary, the new RobCo products certainly had their niche within Adainia's numerous tinkerers and those with an affection for a retro look. However, they would not see too much success within the mainstream market. The Mogul 1, however, did have an ace up its sleeve that threw the executives off.

An executive found himself scratching his head as he looked at the gutted Mogul 1. The computer's minireactor module, which had been safely covered, had captured the spotlight. "A nuclear minireactor? What's up with the Americans and their love for nuclear?"
"Same reasons we love LFTRs and ammonia fuel cells," another executive replied, "They know how to make them, they're reliable, and they're relatively safe and clean. It seems ridiculous to us, but it's practical to them."
"But why not just have an outlet for them? Wouldn't that be cheaper?"
"It would be," stated Smart's CEO, Keith Newport. "However, having its own actual power supply is actually a smart idea, come to think of it. A helluva smart idea. Goddamn I can't believe we haven't thought of it before! Think about the possibilities. You're at home, power goes kaput, and you're not interrupted! Imagine if you're working on something very important and the power goes out. Wouldn't you love to have the insurance that in case that happens, you have at least ten minutes to save everything and shut down properly? I would be damned if a single Adainian didn't want that sort of insurance. But no — we can do better. Use fuel cells, or at least offer dual capability. We all know that shit's efficient — a single Tier I cell can fuel a top tier rig for what, probably a month nonstop? Imagine the possibilities that come with that. No more excessive worrying about power issues. This is something everyone can benefit from. Gamers, government, vagabonds for Christ sake. Go where you wanna go. Shit that can be the song when we reveal it."

"That's genius!" one of the executives exclaimed. "We need to capitalize on it as soon as possible. We can probably cobble up something fast, can't we?"
"All the pieces are there," Newport replied with a sly grin, "All we need to do is just be the first ones in AD01 to do it. Posthaste, people. Posthaste."

A picture of the Smart HYDRA model upon reveal

The Smart HYDRA power supply was revealed shortly after. Alongside standard power supply capabilities, it was the first PC power supply in AD01 to feature the capability to use fuel cells. Fuel cells had been a popular affordable, compact, and efficient power source since the inception and rise of fame in LFTR reactions by Adainia in the 70's for electronics ranging from small utilities to the world's largest planes. They're versatile and may be refilled in a variety of ways. Most cell powered equipment, however, also possess the capability to simply exchange the cell like a battery. Most Adainian appliances had already possessed capabilities to use fuel cells as either a backup source of energy or as a primary one. Computers, however, have been an untapped market for fuel cells. It was Smart's response to the only thing that made RobCo's Mogul I appealing to the mainstream AD01 market, and it had worked well.

"I got the idea from seeing what makes the RobCo Mogul tick," Newport said in a press conference, "It amazed me that no one, not even anyone in the damn "Smart" company, came up with the idea to add fuel cells to desktops! They're clearly big enough to handle them. I see the HYDRA as a power supply for the Adainian with a computer on the go. Gamers can use them to host LAN parties wherever they want. The government can use them to have the finest computers on the field. Hell you can drag your computer with you into the woods I don't give a shit!" The HYDRA was put up for sale for 60 CCC — about 113 NSD. For the value it possessed, many saw it as a steal. Its widespread marketing campaign of "go where you want to go" also helped to establish the HYDRA's presence in the mainstream market. Although primarily marketed towards working with ammonia fuel cells, it has been confirmed to work with any compatible Tier I cell. It was an instant bestseller within the AD01 market, selling as much as eight million overnight worldwide. Seeing its success in AD01, Smart has begun the process of integrating HYDRA into its current and future prebuilds — a move that has increased sales in its computers.

OOC

Tangaliro
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tangaliro » Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:55 am

Another peaceful day in Tesounia.

Tangaliroan Side
Point of view:Tangaliro

29/7/2016
Tesounia

The new Alt Earth electronic products, the Mogul 1 and Pipboy 4400, was imported into Tesounia by Tesounian enterprises. However, the Mongul 1 did not seem to sell good, it's bulky body and the feature of a mini nuclear reactor was probably the main reason behind the low sales rate, the former feature made the major population of consumers in Tesounia, who are more fond of a lighter, thinner and more portable devices lose their interest in the product, while the latter scared away the nuclear phobic consumers, especially those in Tangaliro,who are afraid that, though the nuclear technology in Alt Earth is advanced and stable, the mini reactor may still have risks of a deadly meltdown. Still, the device managed to sell rather well in some third-world countries due to it's cheap price,and a fair and acceptable hardware standard, the biggest consumers of Mogul 1 in Tesounia were Iran and Libya, as well as several other minor Arabic and African nations.

On the other hand, the non-nuclear powered Pipboy 4400 sold rather well in Tesounia, though it may be slightly bulky compared to local designs, it's highly efficient self-aware AI accompanied with reasonable designs comparable to local ones attracted some smartphone users in the western world. However, it's sales in places outside of north America and western Europe have been rather low, especially on northern-western Edhelgaer, due to the thrifty nature of Tangaliroans, and some technophobia against self-aware AIs from several communities of different nations.

Though products from across the rift are flooding into Tesounia since the crisis ended, so far, theres no worries about foreign products eliminating local ones yet, as different worlds have different standards on product designs, and how products from different worlds have special features that are exclusive in that world, those products from the other side of the rift are mostly considered as some kind of marvel and add-on to the locals rather than an alternative to local products. Moreover, the entrance of external competitions have encouraged existing enterprises of Tesounia to develop quality products and designs that can distinguish from external ones, as well as products that possess distinctive features of Tesounia standards, or styles. In the end, it actually boosted commercial-based scientific research activities inside Tesounia, leading to the birth of some competitive Tesounian designs, which possess the potential to enter the markets of worlds beyond the rifts, for example, Drakov's Food & Spices co. , a groceries brand that specializes in exportation and retail business of food items and commodities made of ingredients that only exists in Tesounia across the rift.

Drakov's brand canned salt water Edhelgaeran Tuna.

RAVICO. "Cobra" 2-seater jeep, another inter-rift exported good of Tangaliro, with simple and durable mechanical layout, relation with TNDRA service vehicle design, highly efficient fuel usage, low carbon emission and cheap prices being it's most distinguishable features.

The only negative concern regarding the opening of inter-rift markets is that, several products from across the rift, especially the Alt Earth Mogul 1, may contain features that can be utilized for military purposes, the free flow of such products may cause security concerns to the Tesounia, such as nuclear devices falling into the wrong hands, and nations utilizing the nuclear devices contained in the devices to aid their underground nuclear research programs. Therefore,those issues would be brought to RCO for discussion by Tangaliro, in order to address and solve the issues caused by the new trend of inter-rift commercial activities.
Last edited by Tangaliro on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
“In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”
-Sun Tzu

A several year old NS user, though always Tangaliro.
You may know me or you may not.
Whatever. :3

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:18 am

A concept model from Kae-Higushi Technologies. One of the leading biomedical and augmentation companies in the world.

"First Quarter Hood I"
February 4, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

The end of the East War, and the people probably had forgotten about the Spirit Threat and the Fleet of Fog now would've been more than satisfied. What the public was a lot more satisfied was the complete cooldown of UFNA-MAAA Relations. Time to time, Folia Katayanagi's leadership was questioned, and her status as a human being for a long time, was still a subject of controversy. Without taking any aggressive action, the nation was spared from the troubles that the Thirteen Horsemen had attempted to do so, by making two powers, if not both worlds plunge into an inter-rift chaos. The public apology by President Evans of the United States proven that the Federal Republic is not the aggressor, and a country that wanted to shift things straight to the bottom of hell. As Atarashi has established diplomatic missions and embassies on the United States and the People's Republic of China. It was the last time that the country would even hear of what happened to the Thirteen Horsemen, as all their operations in the UFNA were virtually wiped out. Special Operations in Sotoa, in cooperation with the government's ISIA broke down most of the uprisings already, and the Republic of Sotoa was spared from civil war. Humanitarian effort was sent in by the international community, and respected the country for maintaining it's tradition, and keeping up with current affairs that had tested the country's existence for a long time. The Megacities of Tokyo and Planeptune, combined with a quarter of the country's population, has become one of the most visited cities across the world, and the neighboring rift worlds. With Tokyo and Planeptune being by far, the 5th and 8th most visited cities from all the four existing rifts, with approximately 10-35 million tourist visits every two years. A monument was built in Kyoto, to honor the victims of the 8/12 attacks, and those who have lost their lives in every conflict across the world.

Security Forces close to every rifts have been reduced to more than half of their original size. As the fear of an inter-rift conflict dies down, most have returned back to the homeland to work part-time for civil defense duties. Both SPASDITCOM and ZOCOM have announced that a quarter of their personnel retired from the force, or were transferred for part-time duties as well. Anti-Spirit operations were left almost uncertain, and the search of the remaining Fleet of Fog warships were conducted by the Fog I-401, under AATF command. Atarashian diplomats have recognized the entry of the Aventhian "Diplomatic Gunboat". While the AAF Navy escorted them to the nearest port for debriefing, Foreign Affairs has been sent to the Commonwealth and another United States of America. Surprising that all the three worlds connected to each other, are by far, virtually having the same landmass and locations, with Strangereal being the odd one out. As the Atarashian diplomats arrived on both Sydney and Washington to greet and take in their concerns with their counterparts, the start of the UFNA-SSCA relations begins a new.

When it views the West, Atarashi has cancelled their proposal to sanction the Osean Federation for the attempts to sabotage and virtually dissolve the Republic of Sotoa. It has resumed normal relationships with the country of the West, and also had an interest to join the Eastern Schnegen Alliance.
Last edited by Atarashi on Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Nordland Confederacy
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nordland Confederacy » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:32 am

The Eastern Schengen Alliance
The Nordland Confederacy

Representing the Scandinavian-Germanic States of
Ratio, FATO, Recta, Gebet, Wielkava and Nordland

The Eastern Schengen Alliance for a long time, had only played in a selective sections in international affairs. While the world was plunged in chaos before the peace between the two worlds, it was responsible to maintain order in most of the continents. With Atarashi and Aurelia requesting for membership in the ESA, the name and role of the Scandinavian nations would drastically change, and this was another opportunity for the ESA to expand further in international affairs. Though they were clear about the alliance's sake. It was only for the Scandinavian nations, and it was then that the ESA being united in East Osea was an act of a united social and economic cooperation and defense. The requirements of the ESA will have to be rewritten in order to admit the two states into the ESA.
Last edited by The Nordland Confederacy on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Nation: Confederacy of Erusae
A Member of the Osea-Asian Alliance Coalition
Member of the Eastern Scandinivia States
The World Where We Lived In

Cyraea
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cyraea » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:07 am

RoomSync
United States
Spring 2059

While RobCorp products were challenged abroad, they were selling nonetheless - and when Robert House could tap into a market of countless universes of people, where at least someone would buy goods, he would inevitably profit. To expand RobCo's market, the establishment of various subsidiaries in Adainia, Tangaliro, TESU Universe's United States, China, Osea, and Atarashi were ordered. This would assist RobCo in familiarizing with foreign markets and adjust products. The second would be RobCo releasing its first tablet-based product: the rTablet 1. RobCo had partnered with several TV and real estate companies that would gladly incorporate and include the RoomSync system as an optional choice for homeowners. In bed, need to turn the lights on? No problem. "RoomSync, lights on. This tablet offered seamless integration with a home environment, being capable of being mounted to the wall, running the same developer application platform with the PipBoy 4400 - allowing 'apps' to be played on the Tablet, on the phone, and so on. If a larger screen was desired, the tablet's screen could be relayed to TV screens, projectors, so on and so forth, allowing screens to be broadcast for meetings, movies to be streamed to the TV, and - in partnership with a new game streaming service - allowed game streaming.

Its battery was a 800-hour Microfusion cell, being interchangeable, replaceable, and rechargable. The tablet additionally boasted a higher-resolution camera than the PipBoy 4400, something which seemed to go down just right with the teenage population. These devices continued to sell in the millions, priced $499.99 apiece, albeit this price would be discounted to $299.99 if homeowners chose to include the RoomSync systems coming in the form of a device that could be plugged in to allow the user to turn lights on and off at will. Televisions could also be voice activated, but full integration would come with compatible providers - allowing channels, volume, and so on to be adjusted by voice command. Pay-per-view sports, wrestling, fighting, and so on could additionally be purchased by voice command.

The Birth of TechniCorp
United States
Summer 2059

A partnership between the biggest resource kingpin on the planet - the CEO of Poseidon Energy, and eccentric genius and former RobCo programmer Terry Johnson would forge an alliance to rival the likes of RobCo itself. In partnership with various companies, such as Hewlett-Packard and Dell, the Phoenix 59 OS was released, heavily inspired by foreign operating systems such as 'Windows.' As such, Phoenix boasted a very streamlined, clean UI, cross-integration with television (for streaming movies or playing games in a higher resolution) and all for the low price of $189.99. This OS seemed to be more developer-friendly - perhaps even more so than the Mogul and it's UOS-II. Hewlett-Packard produced computers in the thousands - boasting an extremely stable power supply due to one secret. Instead of being directly charged and powered by the wall outlet it was connected to, it instead harbored three 1200-hour microfusion cells, of which the wall outlet would instead be powering. If a power outage caused misfortune or otherwise, the computer would go on as usual, an advantage which surely would be noticed abroad. The Phoenix 59 OS harbored multiple community-based social, gaming, and business platforms - such as TechniPlay, uTalk, and Technicorp Office Suite 2059. For his first product, Terry Johnson desired to ride the market like a wave, knowing just what could prevent foreign markets taking over this ripe market in the United States.

Additionally, Johnson established the videoblogging/gaming/multipurpose video platform, uBroadcast. This platform was promoted by his own operating system by being fully integrated. Johnson also had become aware of the danger of 'viruses' on computers, and had thus partnered with West Tek to establish Northwest Antivirus - something that would hit the shelves and also be prepackaged with the OS for a slightly higher price.

Theravia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theravia » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:38 am

A Local Job Fair at Keinsburg Shopping Plaza. The Job Fair has so far had gotten at least 50,000 to 80,000 people able to look for their jobs that matches their criteria and skills of work. With the highest demand that was filled up was for Manufacturing and Services.

"The Progress Beyond"
The Federal Republic of Aurelia
February 5, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

Admiral Thomas Steins has been given the Medal of Honor upon the homecoming ceremonies. Steins is the first Admiral since 1983 to obtain the highest award in the Royal Aurelian Armed Forces. With his awarding praised with cheers and bolstered courage from the people. The man has become one of the key architects of bringing the end to the Fleet of Fog menace. To most of the public, Steins is a hero. To Steins himself, this was just the last act of duty before he would retire. The Admiral announces his retirement the following day, and the helm for the position of Naval Commander of the Royal Navy was given to Christian Hendricks, his Second in Command. Hendricks promised that Stein's legacy, and the RAAF will push onward to continue and protect the people of the country, and the world at his stead.

Now it comes to return for Aurelia's development. As President James Holland prepares for a state visit in the Republic of Sotoa, to commemorate and celebrate the 58th year of the Sotoan Government's "Liberation Day from the Communist Storm". Holland has become a key figure in protecting Sotoa's interests, and for a long time, maintained a beneficial relationship between the two countries. With Aurelian military advisers currently present to bolster the strength and skill of the Sotoan Armed Forces. The oil fields that were once protected by Aurelian peacekeepers, were now returned under the protection of the Sotoan Armed Forces. Aurelia has finally given up the McNeil Air Force Base to the control of the Sotoan Armed Forces, and the Defense Treaty that was now signed to ensure that Aurelia will protect the nation from any foreign threats. Even if it that would be their allies being the aggressors. Holland has also announced that the country will have to rethink about their decision in joining the ESA.

The Aurelian Space Research and Development has since been conducting satellite launch tests recently. With the launch of SOLARIS ZERO up to orbit, it becomes the base for a future, brighter alternative for energy usage across the country. Researchers from the ASRD has been sent to Atarashi and the Nordland Confederacy, offering them places to benefit from a solar powered energy source, and by helping them contribute and extend the SOLARIS network. With inter-rift trades and air routes open, the Tourism and Culture Department takes up measures to renovate and clean up most of the country's historical and exquisite regions for the visitors. Unemployment remained all time low at 5%, with major shopping malls hosting job fairs for the unemployed.
Last edited by Theravia on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The rebirth of faith is the answer of revolution."
Theravia is a state within Aurelia.
Economic Power: Great ( 0.859 in Economic Ease of Business )
Military Power: Regional Power
Direct Approach in Foreign Affairs: Pacifist/Diplomatic
Formally Addressed as the "Federal Republic of Aurelia"
The Federal Republic supports Diplomacy and Defense as the first basis, and the Pretext to declare war as a last resort.
( I actually have no intentions to become a Superpower. It's pointless. )

Aventhia
Secretary

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Aventhia » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:43 am

"The World That Connects Us II"
Various locations across and beyond the rift.
February 8, 2021 | November 22, 2016
Strangereal and SSCA Timezones

As proper diplomatic relations has been established with the governments beyond the rift, trade deals were made in order for the global community in the SSCA to benefit and assist in the rapid change that is currently happening in the world today. The entry of foreign products from the rift offered much opportunities that no one had ever gotten before. Inter-rift flights were opened, although the initial fixed cost was expensive, it was able to garner more than the currently expected numbers of Aventhians to depart and visit the nations beyond the rift, and expected tourists to arrive here as well. With practically not being different from the UFNA's rift neighbors world, things may progress quite strange. Diplomats visited Atarashi and Osea continuously, practically working 24/7 to keep the new relations from the world beyond the rift stable, and well.
Last edited by Aventhia on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Nope."

The Modern American Nation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Modern American Nation » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:52 am

The United States President Charles Ingstrom makes his first official visit to the world beyond the rift by his first, official diplomatic stop in Tokyo, Atarashi. The nation that was only so far familiar from the perspective of the SSCA Nations. His visit garnered so much media attention both domestic and international, as this was the first head of state from the world beyond to explore and establish a beneficial relationship with certain countries. The man was escorted to the Sori Kotei, the workplace and residence of the Prime Minister. It seems that the Sori Kotei, simply known as Kantei, is larger than the one in Japan back in their world. As the man was escorted into the grounds and straight into the building with his security guard, he then finally met Prime Minister Folia Katayanagi. Ingstrom was surprised that a young lady can lead such nation, and even the secrets behind her age and origin was something the man has yet to know. He shook hands with the young leader, formally giving his appreciation to this chance.

Last edited by The Modern American Nation on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
No, I do not live in the US. I am a Malaysian-Chinese currently living in Malaysia.

This fictional version of the United States of America is heavily based on Command & Conquer: Generals and the STR-Productions mod, Rise of the Reds. C&C Generals is copyrighted by Electronic Arts, and Rise of the Reds mod is copyrighted by STR-Productions.

Atarashi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Atarashi » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:58 am

"The House of Cards I"
February 9, 2021 - Strangereal Timezone

"Welcome to the Federal Republic Mr. President." As Folia Katayanagi greeted him after the shake of hands, before she leads him, alongside the rest of their own securities to the meeting room. "I'm sure we'll get along just fine." As soon as the two leaders were in the meeting room, only their adviser and the best man of their guards remained inside. While the press outside is prevented from breaching the Kantei.

"You seemed to have questions about why I run the office as the Head of State." As the Adviser on her side passed the datapad containing about whatever secrets she has inside her. "That'll be answered by the datapad. For now. We'll be discussing whatever that will benefit the countries of Atarashi and the United States."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents