NATION

PASSWORD

Communist coup in ethipioa(open for all)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Peristroykasian Estonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Peristroykasian Estonia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:32 am

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:
Union of Lesser Soviet Republics wrote:As Lesser Soviet planes finally reached Ethipioan territory they began drop troops and vehicles near airfields to reclaim them from Hoosier paratoopers.
(Image)
(Image)
(Image)

Hoosier troops land secure several air fields and prepare to retake the ones that were lost. In total six thousand troops have landed with more prepared to arrive. Troops are mobilized and are ready to attempt to retake the lost air fields.

a message is received by Hoosier's troops.
"Please help me, I'm stuck in a hangar, the red's will find me soon"
In numbers we're same as real Estonia.
In tech we're VERY early PMT.
Long live the Provincial Minister.

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:35 am

As the paratroopers reclaim the the airfield, they begin to search the hangars for any survivors. A paratrooper heard someone talking and 5 decided to search the hangar.
No, I don't have a 100% tax rate nor do I support it

Semi-Active

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:37 am

Peristroykasian Estonia wrote:
The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Hoosier troops land secure several air fields and prepare to retake the ones that were lost. In total six thousand troops have landed with more prepared to arrive. Troops are mobilized and are ready to attempt to retake the lost air fields.

a message is received by Hoosier's troops.
"Please help me, I'm stuck in a hangar, the red's will find me soon"

"Damn. Well, we can't leave an ally to those God forsaken reds, now can we? Mobilize some recon teams, I want this done quick and clean! Bring that man home!"
Hoosiers are en route to his position.
Last edited by The Hoosier Alliance on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peristroykasian Estonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Peristroykasian Estonia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:39 am

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics wrote:As the paratroopers reclaim the the airfield, they begin to search the hangars for any survivors. A paratrooper heard someone talking and 5 decided to search the hangar.

The Recon soldier heard someone enter, and grabbed his gun and a bottle of beer that was sitting on a nearby table.
He threw his pistol away and drunk a little beer before throwing it away too and running away behind a box, laying behind it

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:42 am

The paratroopers enter the hangar and begin searching for any enemy troops. They began to fire in places that the troops could hide.

Semi-Active

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:43 am

The Recon soldier heard someone enter, and grabbed his gun and a bottle of beer that was sitting on a nearby table.
He threw his pistol away and drunk a little beer before throwing it away too and running away behind a box, laying behind it

Meanwhile, one of the Kabanarian ranger squads from reinforcement for Skyhookedian attacked convoy, while going through the airport recieved new assignment and then easily tracked down and attempted to capture that recon soldier, sneaking up from behind and pointing a rifle on him

"Stop right there. Put your gun away, and go with us." - One of Kabanarian rangers
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:45 am

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics wrote:The paratroopers enter the hangar and begin searching for any enemy troops. They began to fire in places that the troops could hide.

"Shit, gun fire. Alright boys, let's show these reds what it means to piss off a Hoosier!"
The recon team sneaks to the back of the building and prepares to enter, guns ready...

Peristroykasian Estonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Peristroykasian Estonia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:46 am

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics wrote:The paratroopers enter the hangar and begin searching for any enemy troops. They began to fire in places that the troops could hide.

"PLEASE! STOP! HALT, HALT!" screamed a paratrooper as he put his hands up
"Don't kill me!"
(Kabarian mofo's, the lesser soviet dudes are inside, you'd get shot)

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:47 am

Peristroykasian Estonia wrote:

"PLEASE! STOP! HALT, HALT!" screamed a paratrooper as he put his hands up
"Don't kill me!"

(They didn't see those rangers yet.)
Last edited by Skyhooked on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:48 am

"Damn, we were too late" the captain whispers. "We'll tail these guys and see if we can bust him later..."

Skellig
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skellig » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:48 am

Skellig Tribune: Skelligian Withdraw from Ethiopia

Breaking news just in, in the Ethiopian conflict that has gripped the world. The most powerful member of the anti-commie allies has withdrawn from Ethiopia. It is believed that Lord Overseer Smith is not too keen to risk Skelligian lives in this wild conflict and will instead wait until focus on nighttime stealth bomber campaigns, and special ops assasinations to destroy the Communists from the outside. Skellig's national currency the 'Sterne' has jumped 15% in value since the news broke. The union of Lesser Soviet Republics is overjoyed with the news but Skellig's allies feel betrayed by the sudden withdrawal.

A small stealth boat somewhere off the coast of Ethiopia is broadcasting a strong radio signal which can be heard all over Ethiopia, 'People of Ethiopia, I landed upon your shores. And now I and my men , must go home . But let me make this very clear.... I shall return."

The Skellig Troops would evacuate the beachhead under the cover of the airforce, and return home.
Last edited by Skellig on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Peristroykasian Estonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Peristroykasian Estonia » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:49 am

Skyhooked wrote:
Peristroykasian Estonia wrote:"PLEASE! STOP! HALT, HALT!" screamed a paratrooper as he put his hands up
"Don't kill me!"

(They didn't see those rangers yet.)

(Bullshit, you pointed a gun at me from behind yet somehow didn't have to get passed them, bye.)

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:52 am

Skellig wrote:
Skellig Tribune: Skelligian Withdraw from Ethiopia

[box][box]Breaking news just in, in the Ethiopian conflict that has gripped the world. The most powerful member of the anti-commie allies has withdrawn from Ethiopia. It is believed that Lord Overseer Smith is not too keen to risk Skelligian lives in this wild conflict and will instead wait until focus on nighttime stealth bomber campaigns, and special ops assasinations to destroy the Communists from the outside. Skellig's national currency the 'Sterne' has jumped 15% in value since the news broke. The union of Lesser Soviet Republics is overjoyed with the news but Skellig's allies feel betrayed by the sudden withdrawal.

A small stealth boat somewhere off the coast of Ethiopia is broadcasting a strong radio signal which can be heard all over Ethiopia, 'People of Ethiopia, I landed upon your shores. And now I and my men , must go home . But let me make this very clear.... I shall return."

[/box][/box]
The Skellig Troops would evacuate the beachhead under the cover of the airforce, and return home.

"Those cowards! Alright, we have to retake what those cowards abandoned! Mobilize the troops!"
Hoosier forces move to take land that was abandoned.

The Former Alpine Nations
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Former Alpine Nations » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:56 am

The Federated Corporations of the Former Alpine Nations are currently sending humanitarian aid in the form of convoys staffed by medics and security. The Board of Corporations requests that the belligerents in this conflict hold their fire on sight of these convoys, for they are here to help the civilians, not the government or the rebels in any way. To get these convoys to Ethipioa, we have converted a large amount of merchant ships into a transport fleet for these convoys. The Board humbly requests for this fleet to not be harmed, as it would increase the suffering of the Ethipioan people by much.

Now for an official communique from the Chairman of the Board of Corporations, and founder of the Former Alpine Nations, Sebastian Essig;

This goes out to the citizens of Ethipioa in particular. I've been through the hell that you're about to be in. I feel for you, and I'm here to help. Request aid if you need it, and aid will be given. Help is on the way, Ethipioans. Help is on the way.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:58 am

A paratooper tied the enemy troop's hands, stripped him of his weapons and dragged him outside. Meanwhile in the ULSR, The Lesser Soviets were glad that one of the enemy nations decided to withdraw. However there have been rumors that the Skellig Empire is still involved just not militarily anymore.

Semi-Active

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:00 pm

The Former Alpine Nations wrote:The Federated Corporations of the Former Alpine Nations are currently sending humanitarian aid in the form of convoys staffed by medics and security. The Board of Corporations requests that the belligerents in this conflict hold their fire on sight of these convoys, for they are here to help the civilians, not the government or the rebels in any way. To get these convoys to Ethipioa, we have converted a large amount of merchant ships into a transport fleet for these convoys. The Board humbly requests for this fleet to not be harmed, as it would increase the suffering of the Ethipioan people by much.

Now for an official communique from the Chairman of the Board of Corporations, and founder of the Former Alpine Nations, Sebastian Essig;

This goes out to the citizens of Ethipioa in particular. I've been through the hell that you're about to be in. I feel for you, and I'm here to help. Request aid if you need it, and aid will be given. Help is on the way, Ethipioans. Help is on the way.

To: The Former Alpine Nations

If you are sending convoys too, be careful. When we sent our humanitarian mission it was ruthlesly attacked, so better add some security for them. Also, we can dispatch some our squads for extra security, if requested.

Refreshing News:

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:02 pm

Union of Lesser Soviet Republics wrote:A paratooper tied the enemy troop's hands, stripped him of his weapons and dragged him outside. Meanwhile in the ULSR, The Lesser Soviets were glad that one of the enemy nations decided to withdraw. However there have been rumors that the Skellig Empire is still involved just not militarily anymore.

The recon team began to tail the captured soldier in hopes of finding where he will be held in order for a possible future break out.

Spokesperson

Postby The Former Alpine Nations » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:04 pm

Skyhooked wrote:

If you are sending convoys too, be careful. When we sent our humanitarian mission it was ruthlesly attacked, so better add some security for them. Also, we can dispatch some our squads for extra security, if requested.

The Chairman offers his thanks for the information, and is doing as is advised, adding more security, including armored vehicles, to the convoys. Also, it would be much appreciated if our aid was accompanied by a protecting force such as yours, and we request that you send that extra security.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:07 pm

The Former Alpine Nations wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:

The Chairman offers his thanks for the information, and is doing as is advised, adding more security, including armored vehicles, to the convoys. Also, it would be much appreciated if our aid was accompanied by a protecting force such as yours, and we request that you send that extra security.

Request approved. We are reassigning our free Kabanarian rangers squad to secure convoys, since those boys arrived to those lands yet.

Refreshing News:

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:13 pm

The paratroopers exit the hangar and one drags the POW to an armored truck. Meanwhile in the coast, the troops establish a beachhead for reinforcements to arrive.

Semi-Active

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:16 pm

The Hoosier Alliance would like to extend a hand of helping to any and all nations that would like to provide humanitarian aid. We can assist by protecting convoys in Hoosier held land. Regardless of if this is accepted by any humanitarian groups we promise to attack no convoys carrying humanitarian aid.

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Much land that was abandoned by retreating forces has been reclaimed and troops and supplies are pouring in from air and sea.
Last edited by The Hoosier Alliance on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Colonel Kilgore
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Ethiopian War

Postby Colonel Kilgore » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Acknowledged, we are happy to fight along your side. Our aircraft are on standby awaiting your troops. The f-16s have cleared the beaches for landing.
I just started Nation States so i don't really know the ins and outs of this website yet. And this is my first RP

Spokesperson

Postby The Former Alpine Nations » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:20 pm

This just announced by the CEO of Alpine Pharmaceuticals, Marianna Giliberto;

We are on a humanitarian mission here. Just because you fight for one side or another does not mean you aren't human. From this moment forward, any nation that allows access to the humanitarian convoys may have their troops receive medical attention.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Lesser Soviet Republics » Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:33 pm

The paratrooper would push the POW inside the armored truck and it would drive to somewhere else. Meanwhile in the beachhead, the reinforcements finally arrive and they prepare for an attack on the enemy.

Semi-Active

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents