NATION

PASSWORD

War in America (Ended)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Navian
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Navian » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:08 am

President Henry Wayne, was sitting in his office, when a member of his staff walks in and hands him a phone.

"Who is it.", says Wayne.

"Velasquez, sir", says the staff member.

He stands quickly and grabs the phone and begins speaking with President Frank Velasquez of Nation of Warfare.

"What's going on buddy?", says Wayne

Velasquez tells him that a conflict has broken out in America. Wayne puts the phone on hold and checks his email, where he saw a topic sent from Nation of Warfare. He began reading and soon, went back to the phone.

"I'll be waiting for you.", says Velasquez

The phone hangs up, and Wayne stands up informing his presidential cabinet, to get the military in his war room, to prepare for a staff meeting. 2 hours went by and soon generals would start making some calls. President Wayne's ORBAT was to deploy Navian troops in Florida, from there they can move up to Missouri and attack the enemy from there. But Wayne had another plan, he organized a plan to capture the Mississippi River, to separate Missouri from the East. Also, to protect the East from the West. He was planning for Riverine warfare.

He soon ordered for a carrier and a amphibious fleet to head for America. The Carrier fleet would anchor off the coast of Louisiana, while the assault fleet to land 2,000 marines off the coast of Florida. The Air Force is asking for permission to land aircraft at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, Florida. Wayne is still unsure, whether to deploy the army for this conflict.
Hello, I am Cuban living in the USA

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:23 am

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM TO THE USA
Greetings,
We understand that you have a little habit of calling everyone who goes against you a 'terrorist'.
This is why we think that you must be crushed, for the better of humanity.
Have a horrible day,

-Stephen Shackleton

Stephen Shackleton and the Armed Forces of the USCRS devised two plans to fight the USA.
Plan D (A defence operation) and plan O, (An offense operation)
They knew they must immediately adopt plan O. Plan D would be used if anything went wrong.

150,000 soldiers have been deployed for war against the USA. How much would be sent on the first wave is for me to know and you to find out!

The second Armada has been deployed for war.
It consists of four fleets, each has the following number of ships,
10 submarines,
30 destroyers,
1 aircraft carrier,
19 dreadnoughts,
40 Corvettes.

This is multiplied by four.
Alpha,
Beta,
Gamma, and
delta are the names of the four fleets.

50 F-22's and 50 tu-160 blackjacks have been deployed in the fleet.

Because of the fact that Sperland is a large nation in the center of the Atlantic, quiet close to America, it won't take long to get to New York, the destination.

100 aircraft have been deployed to attack New York and defences around the area. It is expected for the planes to get there in half an hour.
5 to eight GMT.
An extremely powerful copy of the Autonomous Shinmin commune, the Free Territory of Ukraine, Revolutionary Catalonia and Anarchist Aragon.
Proud founder of theTHIRD ANARCHIST BROTHERHOOD

This is an anarchist revolution unfolding in front of our very eyes.
"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion"-Alexander the Great
Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Why be an anarchist? Simple, watch this video.
https://youtu.be/rStL7niR7gs

United Federal Union of America
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:31 am

Navian wrote:President Henry Wayne, was sitting in his office, when a member of his staff walks in and hands him a phone.

"Who is it.", says Wayne.

"Velasquez, sir", says the staff member.

He stands quickly and grabs the phone and begins speaking with President Frank Velasquez of Nation of Warfare.

"What's going on buddy?", says Wayne

Velasquez tells him that a conflict has broken out in America. Wayne puts the phone on hold and checks his email, where he saw a topic sent from Nation of Warfare. He began reading and soon, went back to the phone.

"I'll be waiting for you.", says Velasquez

The phone hangs up, and Wayne stands up informing his presidential cabinet, to get the military in his war room, to prepare for a staff meeting. 2 hours went by and soon generals would start making some calls. President Wayne's ORBAT was to deploy Navian troops in Florida, from there they can move up to Missouri and attack the enemy from there. But Wayne had another plan, he organized a plan to capture the Mississippi River, to separate Missouri from the East. Also, to protect the East from the West. He was planning for Riverine warfare.

He soon ordered for a carrier and a amphibious fleet to head for America. The Carrier fleet would anchor off the coast of Louisiana, while the assault fleet to land 2,000 marines off the coast of Florida. The Air Force is asking for permission to land aircraft at Tyndall AFB in Panama City, Florida. Wayne is still unsure, whether to deploy the army for this conflict.

Government forces in Florida notice the assault fleet off Key West and open fire. The Navy opens fire on landing troops in Panama City.
Real Sperland wrote:
OFFICIAL TELEGRAM TO THE USA
Greetings,
We understand that you have a little habit of calling everyone who goes against you a 'terrorist'.
This is why we think that you must be crushed, for the better of humanity.
Have a horrible day,

-Stephen Shackleton

Stephen Shackleton and the Armed Forces of the USCRS devised two plans to fight the USA.
Plan D (A defence operation) and plan O, (An offense operation)
They knew they must immediately adopt plan O. Plan D would be used if anything went wrong.

150,000 soldiers have been deployed for war against the USA. How much would be sent on the first wave is for me to know and you to find out!

The second Armada has been deployed for war.
It consists of four fleets, each has the following number of ships,
10 submarines,
30 destroyers,
1 aircraft carrier,
19 dreadnoughts,
40 Corvettes.

This is multiplied by four.
Alpha,
Beta,
Gamma, and
delta are the names of the four fleets.

50 F-22's and 50 tu-160 blackjacks have been deployed in the fleet.

Because of the fact that Sperland is a large nation in the center of the Atlantic, quiet close to America, it won't take long to get to New York, the destination.

100 aircraft have been deployed to attack New York and defences around the area. It is expected for the planes to get there in half an hour.
5 to eight GMT.

The Army prepares for an attack in the New York area.
Last edited by United Federal Union of America on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Astaliah
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Astaliah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 am

OOC: You say that AFA have taken the Midwest, which i presume is this

7:05, Noroeste Pacífico, Astalian Territory

Our military was supposed to arrive in our new country, Noroeste Pacífico at 2:00 today, but due to additional infantry and aircraft that was delayed until now (an extra 600 Astalian Special Forces - our best battalion - and three extra bombers, and two extra F-22's). They landed on the Eastern beaches of N.P. and set up. The local Airport was taken and our bombers (12 of them) got ready to fly. Ouer fighters have the power to take off from the beaches.

A telegram was sent to Santiago, which Supreme Comrade Madúro received:

Code: Select all
Supreme Comrade,

155.4.9934::::4>22.8633~

Sincerely,

7:30, Ibid.

x9 "Convair B-36" and x1 "Extreme Astalian Bomber" took off from the airport, all heading to San Francisco. It will take approx. 34 minutes to reach San Francisco.

35 F-22's will leave in five minutes before the bombers to help the bombers.

22 submarines, 2 Lenin-17's, 1 Cruiser and two Destroyers will also leave at that time, surrounded by ten F-22 Defence Jets.

7:35, South Eastern Sperland

Our military have arrived in South Eastern Sperland (as described in my earlier post) and they have immediately started marching, flying and sailing up the western coast, just 106 miles east of Orlando - the planes will arrive at 7:45, ships at 8:00 and men (who aren't being carried, so around 10,000) will arrive at 9:00.

OOC:
When the planes get to New York, they are forced to come to a stop by American planes.
You can't just say that! You have to roleplay a fight between your two airforces......and it's not even 7:55 yet!
THE PEOPLE'S UNITED KINGDOM OF ASTALIAH

LAND: Parts of US (see factbook), Astaliah (Malvinas, just eleven times the size, Noroeste Pacífico (North West of Pacific, x3 times size of Wales.)

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:42 am

Astaliah wrote:OOC: You say that AFA have taken the Midwest, which i presume is this

Our military was supposed to arrive in our new country, Noroeste Pacífico at 2:00 today, but due to additional infantry and aircraft that was delayed until now (an extra 600 Astalian Special Forces - our best battalion - and three extra bombers, and two extra F-22's). They landed on the Eastern beaches of N.P. and set up. The local Airport was taken and our bombers (12 of them) got ready to fly. Ouer fighters have the power to take off from the beaches.

Supreme Comrade,

Sincerely,

x9 "Convair B-36" and x1 "Extreme Astalian Bomber" took off from the airport, all heading to San Francisco. It will take approx. 34 minutes to reach San Francisco.

22 submarines, 2 Lenin-17's, 1 Cruiser and two Destroyers will also leave at that time, surrounded by ten F-22 Defence Jets.

Our military have arrived in South Eastern Sperland (as described in my earlier post) and they have immediately started marching, flying and sailing up the western coast, just 106 miles east of Orlando - the planes will arrive at 7:45, ships at 8:00 and men (who aren't being carried, so around 10,000) will arrive at 9:00.

OOC:
When the planes get to New York, they are forced to come to a stop by American planes.
You can't just say that! You have to roleplay a fight between your two airforces......and it's not even 7:55 yet!

OOC: Really, I was all ready to fight off the AFA until you all invaded and postponed the civil war and that post is non-canon.
Last edited by United Federal Union of America on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astaliah
Envoy

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Astaliah » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:47 am

United Federal Union of America wrote:
Astaliah wrote:OOC: You say that AFA have taken the Midwest, which i presume is this

Supreme Comrade,

Sincerely,

OOC: You can't just say that! You have to roleplay a fight between your two airforces......and it's not even 7:55 yet!

OOC: Really, I was all ready to fight off the AFA until you all invaded and postponed the civil war and that post is non-canon.

What's non-canon?
THE PEOPLE'S UNITED KINGDOM OF ASTALIAH

LAND: Parts of US (see factbook), Astaliah (Malvinas, just eleven times the size, Noroeste Pacífico (North West of Pacific, x3 times size of Wales.)

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

Astaliah wrote:
United Federal Union of America wrote:OOC: Really, I was all ready to fight off the AFA until you all invaded and postponed the civil war and that post is non-canon.

What's non-canon?

OOC: The New York fight is non-canon.

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am

Supreme Comrade,

Sincerely,

OOC: You can't just say that! You have to roleplay a fight between your two airforces......and it's not even 7:55 yet!

OOC: What the hell are you talking about? You can't just stop my forces which haven't arrived yet. Stop being cranky and get over the fact that you have some enemies. Your civil war has not been postponed.
An extremely powerful copy of the Autonomous Shinmin commune, the Free Territory of Ukraine, Revolutionary Catalonia and Anarchist Aragon.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep, I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion"-Alexander the Great
Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:51 am

Astaliah wrote:
What's non-canon?

OOC: The New York fight is non-canon.

OOC: How? What is wrong with you? I said my forces will reach New-York at 8:05 GMT. What is wrong with that?

Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:54 am

Real Sperland wrote:
United Federal Union of America wrote:OOC: The New York fight is non-canon.

OOC: How? What is wrong with you? I said my forces will reach New-York at 8:05 GMT. What is wrong with that?

OOC: The fact that I stopped your forces from reaching the city is non-canon.

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:55 am

Real Sperland wrote:OOC: How? What is wrong with you? I said my forces will reach New-York at 8:05 GMT. What is wrong with that?

OOC: The fact that I stopped your forces from reaching the city is non-canon.

OOC: I don't understand what your saying.

Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

Real Sperland wrote:
United Federal Union of America wrote:OOC: The fact that I stopped your forces from reaching the city is non-canon.

OOC: I don't understand what your saying.

OOC: I've edited the post so it says that the troops were preparing for an attack. Are you happy?

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

Real Sperland wrote:OOC: I don't understand what your saying.

OOC: I've edited the post so it says that the troops were preparing for an attack. Are you happy?

OOC: Thanks.

Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:58 am

Real Sperland wrote:
United Federal Union of America wrote:OOC: I've edited the post so it says that the troops were preparing for an attack. Are you happy?

OOC: Thanks.

OOC: Just for an heads up, the civil war's not happening because of the invasions.

New north west Britain
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New north west Britain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:59 am

TO ALL NATIONS INVOLVED!

I order all of you to stand down!
This war is trivial and pointless.
I will not be involved in this silly conflict, but will act as the mediator for a peace treaty in Liverpool aboard the NWBS Freedom if needed.
I ask you all for peace and to stand down.
Pro- Brexit, Trump, Communism, State property
Against- EU, Capitalism, anything that gets in the way of peace
Yes, I am a commie, and so is my nation
I am also British however I can speak Russian (not Cyrillic)

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:00 pm

New North West Britain wrote:TO ALL NATIONS INVOLVED!

I order all of you to stand down!
This war is trivial and pointless.
I will not be involved in this silly conflict, but will act as the mediator for a peace treaty in Liverpool aboard the NWBS Freedom if needed.
I ask you all for peace and to stand down.

The United States of America declines the offer. The President says that "There will be no peace."

New north west Britain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New north west Britain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

I will not stand for this!
Peace will be reached in all parties involved!
I will not hesitate to bring in the World Assembly into this!
If you try me, you will fail!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

8 am
Sperlish planes appear near/above New York City. Meanwhile, Astalishian troops land in Orlando.

Real Sperland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Real Sperland » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Real Sperland wrote:OOC: Thanks.

OOC: Just for an heads up, the civil war's not happening because of the invasions.

OOC: Why not? How would it just stop? Wouldn't the war go on as well as the invasions?
The aircraft arrived to meet resistance in New York.(I presume you have Anti-Aircraft)
Bombers immediately fired at the bottom of the first tall building they saw, hoping it would fall on another building.
3 aircraft were soon shot down, each crashing into the streets below.
The US military on the ground were fired at by missiles from the bombers and the f-22's protected the bombers from other aircraft.

Hmm, how interesting!
Personality type!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:04 pm

New North West Britain wrote:I will not stand for this!
Peace will be reached in all parties involved!
I will not hesitate to bring in the World Assembly into this!
If you try me, you will fail!

OOC: I don't want this RP to end at all. IC'ly, my nation will not accept peace until the foreign invaders have been driven out and the AFA crushed.

New north west Britain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New north west Britain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

OOC- Just keep refusing peace and I will get involved. I don't want the RP to end I just got started.
IC-
Last chance America!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 pm

Real Sperland wrote:
United Federal Union of America wrote:OOC: Just for an heads up, the civil war's not happening because of the invasions.

OOC: Why not? How would it just stop? Wouldn't the war go on as well as the invasions?
The aircraft arrived to meet resistance in New York.(I presume you have Anti-Aircraft)
Bombers immediately fired at the bottom of the first tall building they saw, hoping it would fall on another building.
3 aircraft were soon shot down, each crashing into the streets below.
The US military on the ground were fired at by missiles from the bombers and the f-22's protected the bombers from other aircraft.

The Empire State Building is destroyed by the planes. The Army are quickly forced to retreat, being unpreapred for war in their own homeland.
OOC: It has stopped because nations have invaded the whole of America, forcing a ceasefire.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:07 pm

New North West Britain wrote:OOC- Just keep refusing peace and I will get involved. I don't want the RP to end I just got started.
IC-
Last chance America!

The USA declares war on New North West Britain for "trying to give up our proud nation to these invaders."

New north west Britain
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby New north west Britain » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:10 pm

WHAT!?
Launch Task Force Epsilon!
Reduce New York to rubble!
(TFE)
2x Aircraft carriers, 128 Eurofighters each.
12x Type 42 destroyers
3x Vanguard class submarines
7x support ships including 2 tankers
9x Delta[i] class Battleships
Troop ship [i]Liverpool
with 550 trained troops.

Land in Delaware and push upwards to NYC!
You wanted war, you got war!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby United Federal Union of America » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 pm

New North West Britain wrote:WHAT!?
Launch Task Force Epsilon!
Reduce New York to rubble!
(TFE)
2x Aircraft carriers, 128 Eurofighters each.
12x Type 42 destroyers
3x Vanguard class submarines
7x support ships including 2 tankers
9x Delta[i] class Battleships
Troop ship [i]Liverpool
with 550 trained troops.

Land in Delaware and push upwards to NYC!
You wanted war, you got war!

The troops remaning in New York open fire on the British.
Last edited by United Federal Union of America on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents