NATION

PASSWORD

Introductory Banquet [Miklagard Only]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Sinuhe
Secretary

Founded: Jun 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Introductory Banquet [Miklagard Only]

Postby Sinuhe » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:14 pm

Foreign guests were transported through the city streets of Akhetaton on horse-drawn carriages, with interiors laden with gold and pulled by the personal horses of Pharaoh. These horses could be easily spotted by all onlookers by the enormous plumes upon their heads and the general wealth displayed by the carriages. From the open-air carriages, the guests could look out and see the unique architecture of the city made entirely from stone and view the timeless, narrow streets. Although several modern features could be identified, the city streets still carried a general feeling of antiquity.

The streets got even narrower as the carriages passed through the ancient walls and entered the old city, where the most revered guests and officials of Pharaoh made their home. The carriages stopped at the bank of the River Jordan which flows right through the centre of Akhetaton, and guests were helped out of the vehicles and then inspected for weapons. Passing the security clearance, the foreign guests were led to a royal barque and thus carried to an island in the centre of the river.

Located nearby one of the largest Sabeite Temples stood the palace of Pharaoh, an enormous structure that dominated the city skyline. Walking up the seemingly numberless stairs to the massive doorway, the guests were confronted by a row of sphinxes that led to the main entrance. Passing through the doors, they entered a courtyard surrounded by lotus columns and which contained a marvelous garden, full of water features, lilies, and palms. The walls were covered in inscriptions describing how Pharaoh had brought peace to Sinuhe and defeated the rebels that threatened the state in the 1990’s, and how He had caused the economy to flourish.

From the courtyard, the guests were led into the main audience hall of the palace, where Pharaoh sat on His throne and pronounced His judgments on His people. However, tonight it appeared as a banquet hall, with a long table having been brought and set in the midst of the room. On a raised platform on one side were the thrones of Pharaoh and the Great Royal Wife, who would be dining with the guests that night. A band of ceremonial guards lined the room, along with several African servants carrying trays of delicacies before the main meal would be served.

Upon entering the audience chamber, the guests were greeted by the vizier of Pharaoh, a man named Ay Neterhotep. He stood waiting to greet the guests and was tasked with entertaining them before Pharaoh made his formal appearance.
Last edited by Sinuhe on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hillary Clinton for America! Fighting for Us!
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
"I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish boyfriend, who works at a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam." - Harry Hart

This is my new nation...
You may know me as Foederatio Hesperiae.

Galbeon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Galbeon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Chancellor Edward Kenway approached Ay Neterhotep, alongside his wife. "Nice place you have here. I am Chancellor Edward Kenway, leader of Galbeon. This is my wife Caroline, and behind me in the grey uniform is Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus." All three of them extended their arms to shake the hand of Neterhotep.
National Alert Phase: Peace

Panoa
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Panoa » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:24 pm

President Emigdio Lázaro was riding through Akhetaton, amazed at the incredible architecture. Once he got to the palace, Lázaro greeted Ay Neterhotep, and said, "Vizier, wonderful to meet you. Your country and architecture is absolutely beautiful. I'm Emigdio Lázaro, President of Panoa."
Last edited by Panoa on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE SECOND REPUBLIC OF PANOA
Proud Member of the Region Miklagard! Montani Semper Liberi!
Overview | Official Map | President of The Commonwealth
Panoan Armed Forces (PAF) | National Anthem | About Me
Add me on Steam: ECWH33

Aarocia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aarocia » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:00 pm

A short woman, of the Polynesian derivation, stepped off her small boat onto the docks of the foreign nation.
Things were already very different than what she was accustomed to, the tall looming buildings over the street, how... crowded the place seemed. The rigid, strong architecture also seemed alien. She had read up on the customs and culture of the Sinuhan people, but she no amount of literature could prepare for the experience itself.

Seeming to emphasise the feeling of a distant culture, an open-air carriage drawn my decorated horses. She stared up at the expensive carriage when her advisor interrupted,
"Niusha, ma'am... I believe that's for us."
Niusha smiled, and climbed into the carriage, "I feel rich Azara, rich!" she said, lifting her empty hand into the air in a mock toast.

On their ride to the River Jordan, the pair of diplomats noticed they couldn't stand out more, their short height, knotted buns, and bright, colorful Batik dresses.

Both women felt marginally more comfortable once they boarded the royal barque, but any feelings of normality quickly fled as they approached the small island, and the Palace of the Pharoah. The enormous building loomed over them, again, sporting rigid, firm, and rectangular architecture, but this just seemed to add to the building feeling powerful.

Niusha breathed a sigh of relief once she reached the top of the palace steps, and rested her hands on her hips as she caught her breathe. Once they passed through the entryway, they were comforted by the small garden, that reminded each of the women of home.
They stopped to marvel at the enormity of the audience chamber, before Niusha noticed the vizier walked in their direction expectantly. She nudged Azara and met the vizier halfway. She bowed, and introduced herself and her companion,
"Hello, I am the Aarocian diplomat, Niusha." she continued, "and this is my advisor Azara" she said, gesturing her arm in Azara's direction, who bowed on cue.

Sinuhe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinuhe » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Galbeon wrote:Chancellor Edward Kenway approached Ay Neterhotep, alongside his wife. "Nice place you have here. I am Chancellor Edward Kenway, leader of Galbeon. This is my wife Caroline, and behind me in the grey uniform is Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus." All three of them extended their arms to shake the hand of Neterhotep.

Vizier Neterhotep stepped forward and shook the Chancellor's hand with a smile, saying, "Please to meet you, Mr. Kenway. I am Ay Neterhotep, vizier of Pharaoh. I hope that you enjoy your time tonight and are well-pleased with Pharaoh's court." He then nodded to Caroline and turned to the field marshal, "Ah, a military man. No man is worthy of more respect."
Panoa wrote:
President Emigdio Lázaro was riding through Akhetaton, amazed at the incredible architecture. Once he got to the palace, Lázaro greeted Ay Neterhotep, and said, "Vizier, wonderful to meet you. Your country and architecture is absolutely beautiful. I'm Emigdio Lázaro, President of Panoa."

"Greetings, Mr President. I am Ay Neterhotep and will be responsible for coordinating tonight's festivities - I hope that you are well-pleased with the banquet. I will relay your compliments of the country to Pharaoh, unless you wish to flatter Him yourself." He smiled.

If either one of you require of anything tonight, there are several servants here in the chamber who will serve you with pleasure. Pharaoh will be arriving in a short while, and then the banquet will be served. But until then, treat yourselves to some native delicacies and drink!

Aarocia wrote:A short woman, of the Polynesian derivation, stepped off her small boat onto the docks of the foreign nation.
Things were already very different than what she was accustomed to, the tall looming buildings over the street, how... crowded the place seemed. The rigid, strong architecture also seemed alien. She had read up on the customs and culture of the Sinuhan people, but she no amount of literature could prepare for the experience itself.

Seeming to emphasise the feeling of a distant culture, an open-air carriage drawn my decorated horses. She stared up at the expensive carriage when her advisor interrupted,
"Niusha, ma'am... I believe that's for us."
Niusha smiled, and climbed into the carriage, "I feel rich Azara, rich!" she said, lifting her empty hand into the air in a mock toast.

On their ride to the River Jordan, the pair of diplomats noticed they couldn't stand out more, their short height, knotted buns, and bright, colorful Batik dresses.

Both women felt marginally more comfortable once they boarded the royal barque, but any feelings of normality quickly fled as they approached the small island, and the Palace of the Pharoah. The enormous building loomed over them, again, sporting rigid, firm, and rectangular architecture, but this just seemed to add to the building feeling powerful.

Niusha breathed a sigh of relief once she reached the top of the palace steps, and rested her hands on her hips as she caught her breathe. Once they passed through the entryway, they were comforted by the small garden, that reminded each of the women of home.
They stopped to marvel at the enormity of the audience chamber, before Niusha noticed the vizier walked in their direction expectantly. She nudged Azara and met the vizier halfway. She bowed, and introduced herself and her companion,
"Hello, I am the Aarocian diplomat, Niusha." she continued, "and this is my advisor Azara" she said, gesturing her arm in Azara's direction, who bowed on cue.

Turning towards the two new arrivals, he raised his hand to hail them in the formal court etiquette and listened to their introductions. "I, the vizier of Pharaoh, Ay Neterhotep, am at your service tonight, ladies. You said that you are the diplomat of your country Aarocia - so does that mean you will be stationed for a long while here in Akhetaton?"
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
"I'm a Catholic whore, currently enjoying congress out of wedlock with my black, Jewish boyfriend, who works at a military abortion clinic. So hail Satan, and have a lovely afternoon, madam." - Harry Hart

This is my new nation...

Nickel Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Emperor Tony sat calmly in his carriage as he was driven around the city to his designation. He was amazed by the interior of the carriage and the horses, though he was drawn back by the antiquity feeling of the city and the rather different architecture. In the little information he knew about Sinuhe, he was sure what he knew was all lies or propaganda to make the people of Sinuhe look like they are stuck frozen in time in a forgotten era.

He was shocked more by the old part of the city. Not even Königsberg and Nicaea's old city streets were this narrow. Tony was happy when they finally made it to the River Jordan. It reminded him of home and the Orange River. The journey on the royal barque was nice, even if it was a short one.

Tony was amazed by the Palace of the Pharaoh, even if its architecture was different. He was however uncomfortable with the nearby Sabeite temple given his religion at the same time. When Tony found Vizier Ay Neterhotep, he introduced himself as emperor of the Nickel Empire and bowed to show respect.
Purple Tory with some Right-Wing Populism
"Every nation has the government it deserves." Joseph de Maistre
"First feelings are always the most natural." King Louis XIV of France
Trademark: Agent Orange Is a Protest Violent? Code: Reaganomics
"Don't tickle the Nickel." https://imgur.com/5KfGQGt

Aarocia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aarocia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:29 am

Sinuhe wrote:Turning towards the two new arrivals, he raised his hand to hail them in the formal court etiquette and listened to their introductions. "I, the vizier of Pharaoh, Ay Neterhotep, am at your service tonight, ladies. You said that you are the diplomat of your country Aarocia - so does that mean you will be stationed for a long while here in Akhetaton?"

"I'm afraid not," Niusha sighed, "Your country is beautiful, and trust me when I say, I'll try to remain here as long as possible. But, as one of the few officials trusted with international relations, it won't be long until I'm hauled off elsewhere."

Carim Amarja
Secretary

Founded: Jun 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Carim Amarja » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:33 pm

The seaplane came down and skated across the surface of the water. The plane moved forward and stopped at the docks. Stepping out was a man who was of average height, a white bushy mustache, and white and grey side hair with the top being bald. This man was Joseph Friedrich, the President of the Federal Republic of Carim Amarja.

The old president looked at the building and wasn't taken too much at back at the different architecture, but he will admit that not seeing many buildings having gothic and art deco style that is prevalent in Carim was enough to show that he was in foreign lands.

Being in a open horse drawn carriage was a nice change of pace for the old president, a nice break from riding the new electric power limo to support the government's infrastructure project to make Carim more green. As Joseph looked throughout the city the more narrow alleys reminded him of home. As he looked at the stone buildings who was once more reminded of the stone buildings of home who exist alongside buildings made of glass and steel and many other materials.

When the old present was lead to the old royal boat Joseph was getting a clear picture that the people of this nation value their old traditions, a trait that Carimites can respect even though they are a forward looking people. After Joseph experience many other sites of the temple he was soon greeted to the vizier of Pharaoh of the nation.

Joseph walked forward to Ay Neterhotep. "You have a fascinating and beautiful structure. I must admit that the boat ride was new for me." the old president spoke in a thick Carimite accent, using a walking stick to assist on walking as he was recovering from an accident that happened almost a week ago. Behind him were three men and women in dark suits wearing sunglasses, all of them tasked on protecting the president of their home nation.

Sinuhe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinuhe » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:44 pm

Aarocia wrote:
Sinuhe wrote:Turning towards the two new arrivals, he raised his hand to hail them in the formal court etiquette and listened to their introductions. "I, the vizier of Pharaoh, Ay Neterhotep, am at your service tonight, ladies. You said that you are the diplomat of your country Aarocia - so does that mean you will be stationed for a long while here in Akhetaton?"

"I'm afraid not," Niusha sighed, "Your country is beautiful, and trust me when I say, I'll try to remain here as long as possible. But, as one of the few officials trusted with international relations, it won't be long until I'm hauled off elsewhere."

The vizier frowned and, clapping his hands gently, nodded his head. "That is most unfortunate. I do hope that in your short time here you gain a favourable view of our proud nation, and maybe in the future a permanent representative of Aarocia will sit in Pharaoh's court. But for now, please enjoy these tasty morsels that we have prepared before the main meal begins." He indicated over to a row of servants who carried platters of appetizers, including falafel, mahshi (peppers stuffed with spices and rice), and stacks of unleavened flatbread.

Seeing another man entering the chamber, Neterhotep kindly dismissed himself from the Aarocian and approached the newcomer, who introduced himself as Tony Dimes, Emperor of the Nickel Empire. Upon hearing the introduction, the vizier seemed visibly excited, exclaiming, "So excellent you could attend tonight! Pharaoh has been anxious to meet you, emperor. Please please, make yourself at home, and enjoy some delicacies we have provided for you. The feast will begin later, when Pharaoh will come here in person." He then directed Dimes over to the servants.

Yet another man walked in, flanked by security guards. "Ah, I am glad that you enjoyed the barque, Mr President. As you can see, Pharaoh has spared no expense in anything, especially tonight's gathering. Our country surely overflows with wealth, and we are always anxious to spend. But I am afraid that I have been a bad host, and have not introduced myself properly. I am Ay Neterhotep, Vizier of Pharaoh. And you yourself are?"
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

This is my new nation...

Aarocia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aarocia » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:14 pm

Sinuhe wrote:The vizier frowned and, clapping his hands gently, nodded his head. "That is most unfortunate. I do hope that in your short time here you gain a favourable view of our proud nation, and maybe in the future a permanent representative of Aarocia will sit in Pharaoh's court. But for now, please enjoy these tasty morsels that we have prepared before the main meal begins." He indicated over to a row of servants who carried platters of appetizers, including falafel, mahshi (peppers stuffed with spices and rice), and stacks of unleavened flatbread.

Both women nodded and bowed in respect as the vizier turned to leave.

Azara turned to Niusha and whispered, "Were we supposed to send the president?", nodding her head towards the several important leaders walking in.
"Hell if I know," replied Niusha, "but might as well enjoy ourselves."
She grabbed a piece of flatbread from one of the servants, and turned to Azara, "Do you think they're paid?"
Azara looked puzzled, and was about to respond before she was interrupted,
"Don't answer, that was rhetorical." smirked Niusha, who paused to scan the room before muttering, "do they have any ale? ...Wine?"

Sjealand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sjealand » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:01 am

The clacking of shoes could be heard as Frederik made his way up the stairs, his black coattied by a leather belt and a simple cavalry sword on his side, flanked by the Grand Imperatrice Jane and and Anders Svendsen who was merrily drinking a glass of wine. ''When was the last time we were at a dinner like this?'' Frederik asked, to which Anders promptly laughed and responded ''You think i would remember that as drunk as i normally am Frede?'' to which Jane loudlychuckled.

''Dont think im forgetting you, Your Majesty and your idea to sing drunken karaoke on the balcony on the palace last new years.'' Svendsen quickly responded. ''I really should have you executed some day Svendsen Jane shot back. ''Oh indeed you should your majesty'', Svendsen finally laughed.

''Quiet you two, we are there now.'' Frederik mumbled as he walked up to the Vizier smiling. ''Good evening! Its a pleasure to be here.''

Sinuhe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinuhe » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:21 am

The vizier smiled back and, raising his hand in a formal court greeting, smiled and approached the newcomer. He recognised the man as Frederik, leader of Sjealand, and assumed that the woman was his wife. He did not know the chubby fellow he was with, however, but at least he seemed in a good mood. "Greetings, your majesty. I hope your trip to the Palace was most pleasant. I am Ay Neterhotep, the vizier of Pharaoh who sits at His right hand. Pharaoh will be arriving shortly, at which point the feast will begin. Until then, please enjoy some local delicacies currently being handed out by the servants, and Sinuhan beer will be served later on in abundance."

Looking around at the guests, the vizier thought that maybe it was time to start handing out coffee. He clapped his hand, and almost immediately a group of women entered the chamber carrying pots, braziers with hot coals, and cups made of finest material. They set down the braziers and began to warm the coals, while others poured coffee beans into a pestle and mortar and began to grind them. This was the "coffee ceremony," a traditional Sinuhan way to start any banquet. Soon the air would be filled with the warm smell of roasted coffee beans which would add to the festive atmosphere, and then coffee would be served to all the guests.

As the women began their tasks, Neterhotep moved to the middle of the room and got everyone's attention: "Ladies and gentlemen," he began, "with only a few more guests expected to arrive, and we do hope they arrive within a short while, we are now making the final preparations for dinner. Tonight we will be serving you various types of wat, a traditional stew eaten with flatbread. Tonight's options include stews made from beef, chicken, fish, or goat, and for those of you who may be on a meat-fast, there is also lentil and yellow-pea wat. If any one of you has any special preference, I will now accept your requests. The lovely women over there are also about to begin serving coffee, after which we will begin serving Sinuhan beer and other specialty drinks. This is Pharaoh's Palace after all, and there is nothing we cannot do for you."
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

This is my new nation...

Carim Amarja
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Carim Amarja » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:48 pm

"It's nice to meet you Ay. I'm Joseph Friedrich, the President of the Federal Republic of Carim Amarja. I heard that some of you call us the Crescent Nation due to our shape. I guess your people are different from mines. Back home we either save them to be spend on something for later or we spend them right away, we aren't anxious when it comes to money." the old president said to the host.

"Don't beat yourself too much, you have been a great host so far." he said in an attempt to cheer the host up. Once Ay went off Joseph walked over to a chair and sat down. His legs still feel sore if he stand for too long. Once Ay mentioned on what was being served and coffee was presented to Joseph he took out a bottle of painkillers. As soon as Joseph got his coffee he swallowed the pills and drank them down with his coffee. "It can use some more sugar." he mentioned as he drank more.

Joseph turn to one of the ladies. "Excuse me miss, can my coffee have a bit more sugar? Also I'm curious on trying out the goat stew." once he was done with his order he looked at the other leaders. Joseph will admit that throughout his career he hasn't done much work that required him to leave his nation.

Inprobus
Envoy

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:50 pm

Diana Perimo arrived at the palace. Her expression was serious, and showed no appreciation to the impressive ancient architecture which surrounded her. After all, she really had not a care in the world of the architecture. Perimo was dressed conservatively - like all Inprobusian officials and was in all dark outfit.

As she entered into the palace, with several Inprobusian escorts behind her, she said hello to her allies, including those from the Nickel Empire and Sinuhe. She also introduced herself to the other nations in the room and then quietly observed everyone from the shadows.
"Inprobus is Mother. Inprobus is Father."
"Thought Corrupts; Truth is a Lie; Freedom is Slavery"
"A Still Tongue makes for a Happy Life"

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:13 pm

Tony was taken aback by the vizier, as he didn't know he was going to be expected by Pharaoh. "Thank you vizier, it will be a pleasure to meet Pharaoh. And thank you for telling me for the schedule of the evening." Tony said before being directed over to the servants. He then started sampling some of the delicacies the servants had brought out.

Tony took his coffee and started at it for a moment. He never had coffee to drink, though the smell of freshly roasted coffee beans created an amazing aroma, he took a sip. The coffee was surprisingly delicious, and Tony was soon taking more sips from his coffee.

"Hm...wat? Sounds like a delicious course, could I have two servings, one of goat and another of fish?"

Aarocia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Aarocia » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Niusha and AzaraThe women took their coffee graciously, and bowed their heads and spoke thanks to the servants they received them from.

Niusha had already downed hers', and traded for a full cup from another servant before Azara was even a quarter of the way done.
Niusha gestured her cup, and nodded her head towards the trio from Sjealand,
"Dare we Socialize" She said with a faint chuckle.
"It's only what we came here to do." Replied Azara with a sarcastic sigh.

The women made their way over to the Sjealandians.
She bowed, careful not to spill her coffee, "Hello, I am the Aarocian diplomat, Niusha." she paused, "and this is my advisor Azara" she said, gesturing her hand in Azara's direction, who bowed on cue, spilling a drop from her coffee.

Heavenly Kingdom of Tengochi
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Heavenly Kingdom of Tengochi » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:44 pm

In the absence of his father, Emperor Iyō of the Chōwa dynasty, his son, Crown Prince Eikō was to attend the Sinuhan Banquet, accompanied by his wife. As the horses navigated their carriages throughout the streets of Akhetaton, the Prince could not help but notice the unique but strange architecture - a certain change from the traditional Tengochese building styles that he was very much accustomed to. Dressed in standard imperial dress uniform, his chest adorned with various medals and awards, he felt very much out of place in the city. As the carriage continued towards their destination, Eikō made little conversation; when they were both helped from their carriage, they were soon lead through security clearance and onto a barque.

The Prince could not help, however, but feel impressed by the sight of the temple and the Pharoah's Palace, which loomed over him. After walking up the stairs and to the doorway that directed him into the gardens, the Crown Prince slowly made his way towards the banquet hall. He entered it uneasily, seeing that most of the other guests had already arrived and were already eating.

Galbeon
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Galbeon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Edward drank his cup of coffee, a smile on his face. "Damn, this is good coffee." He turned his head when he heard about the types of wat being served. "Ill have a beef wat. What type do you want, Caroline?" "Same as you, Edward." "Alright, we will have two beefs." Paulus took a moment to decide before speaking. "Ill have chicken, please."
National Alert Phase: Peace

Sinuhe
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinuhe » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 pm

As the guests made their requests to the vizier, a small band of heralds had gathered on one of the balconies of the audience chamber, and suddenly blasted their trumpets to announce the eminent arrival of Pharaoh. The large doors opposite the entrance to the audience chamber were pushed open, allowing a troupe of drummers to march into the room. They quickly split into two groups and took positions along the sides of the chamber.

The countenance of the vizier Ay Neterhotep suddenly changed to one of fierce solemnity. An aide brought him his staff, the symbol of his office, and he hit it on the ground several times, producing three loud clicking sounds. At that, all of the musick stopped.

Ay exclaimed, "Silence! Pharaoh comes. On your faces, on your faces before the living god."

At that moment, all of the guards and servants began to kneel and bowed their heads, and the vizier indicated that the guests should do the same to pay respect to Sinuhe's divinely-appointed leader. The trumpeters and drummers resumed their musick as the doors were opened again, and a procession of nobles began to enter the chamber.

They were followed by a litter being carried by servants, followed by more servants carrying flabella made of large feathers. Pharaoh sat on the litter, accompanied by his wife. He was wearing an excellent robe embedded with gold and precious stones, and a royal headdress. He held the ceremonial flail and crook crossed against his chest. The litter was placed in front of the thrones, and Pharaoh stepped off and then assisted his wife, and then they both approached the thrones and sat down. The litter and most people in the procession then left the room.

At that moment, the vizier once again hit the ground with his staff, and the musick stopped and the servants began to stand up. He indicated that all could now rise with his hands, before approaching Pharaoh. He began to speak, saying, "Sire, the foreign dignitaries and guests appear before Pharaoh. His Imperial and Royal Majesty Frederik VI of Sjealand, His Imperial Majesty Tony Dimes of the Nickel Empire, His Imperial Highness Eikō of Tengochi, Mister Chancellor Edward Kenway of Galbeon, His Excellency Emigdio Lázaro of Panoa, His Excellency Joseph Friedrich of Carim Amarja, Madam Ambassador Niusha of Aarocia, and Madam Diana Perimo of Inprobus.”

As Ay Neterhotep finished his introductions, Pharaoh nodded and spoke, "Thank you, vizier. It pleases me greatly to be your host tonight and to demonstrate the splendours and culture of Sinuhe. I look forward to meeting each one of you tonight."
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

This is my new nation...

Carim Amarja
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Carim Amarja » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:22 pm

Joseph was enjoying his coffee and food as he simply watch the other delegates in the room with him. The old president for now wanted to know more of these people but wasn't quite yet ready to speak to them personally, for now he will listen in to what they are talking about and gauge on their personality.

When a troupe of drummer marched into the room Joseph raised an eyebrow at the spectacle but soon his attention turn back to Ay Neterhotep who along with a chance of expression was now holding a staff. When he demanded for everyone to bow before the Pharaoh as a living god Joseph stayed in his seat.

Besides the fact that in his still recovering state going down on the floor and getting up would be painful Joseph was a secular man who had no care for religion all to much. If he refused to bow to the gods of his nation then why should he bow to one who is not only foreign but is also a man? Once the pharaoh was on his throne Joseph got up and walked up the Pharaoh, walking slowly due to him using the walking stick to help him move. "Greetings, your majesty, it is nice to finally meet you in person. This palace is a beautiful marvel of architecture." he said to the ruler.

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:36 pm

Perimo remained with her escort. They did not bow. Their faces were completely hidden from the shadows in the corner, obscured from the rest of the party. It was here, in the dark and secluded place where they felt most at home.

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Tony was startled a little when the trumpets started blaring and turned to see where the noise came from, he then looked back to the two large doors watching the troupe of drummers. When vizier Ay Neterhotep told everyone to be on their faces, Tony looked around to make sure what everybody was doing before doing something that would make him a fool in front of the majority of people.

Not wanting to show disrespect to the culture of Sinuhe or the monarch of Sinuhe, Tony followed everyone else and kneeled down and bowed his head. When Tony saw the man and woman on the litter, he assumed that was the monarch of Sinuhe and his wife. Tony was amazed by the outfit the Pharaoh wore, he was every inch a monarch as also shown by his entrance. Tony then rose when the vizier gave the appropriate hand gesture and bowed when his name was called out.

Tony walked over to Perimo and her escorts. "Nice little ceremony wasn't it?"

Inprobus
Envoy

Corporate Police State

Postby Inprobus » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:26 am

Perimo raised her eyebrow at Dimes' comment. "I suppose." She said briskly. She then took a glass of wine off the plate of a server walking by and took a sip of it. "So. What brings you here?"

Exaequatio
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Exaequatio » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:39 am

Prime Minister Dr. Julian Fontaine slammed the doors open to the palace. He was with his vice prime minister, Jennifer Fields and the renown Exaequation diplomat, Richard Monroe. Fontaine is a popular scientist in Exaequatio and a bit of an eccentric billionaire. He took office over a year ago, after his predecessor resigned after an assassination attempt on his life.

"Wheeeerrrreeee's Danny boy?" He yelled out in the room. "I want to meet that young tyke from Petrokovia."

He looked around the room until he saw several people he knew. "Frederik! Its great to see you. Where is Tony? I think I am a bit late to the party. But time is irrelevant in Exaequatio, so no matter. Ha!"
"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

My National Factbook

Nickel Empire
Minister

Corporate Bordello

Postby Nickel Empire » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:39 pm

"I'm mainly here to enjoy the nice dinner and see this land stuck frozen in time in a forgotten era. Though based on the response from the vizier, apparently the Pharaoh has been 'anxious' to meet me, suggesting something will be happening between our great nations," Tony said before taking a sip of coffee, "This coffee is amazing, though I may be mistaken as I hate coffee."

Tony noticed Dr. Julian Fontaine and his entourage. "Hey Dr. Julian! Richard! Over here, they have some amazing coffee! You should try it!" Tony yelled to the group of Exaequations as he waved them over.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents