NATION

PASSWORD

WW1 Era RP - IC | Closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Northern Scientific Union
Attaché

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Scientific Union » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:39 pm

The coasts of the NSU have been mined, and the bombardment of Ralioskener and Rhambach continues.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Imperial War Naval Headquarters,Pirate Bay
Lord Admiral Uesugi Kenchin I's small horse and buggy came to a shuddering halt outside the entrance to the naval building, outside sat the entire carriebean fleet,which was still stationed on the eastern side of the nation, all 12 battleships of the fleet along with it's many smaller vessels, there was word that two new battleships, the Ianza and the Proteger were to be commissioned into the navy within a month, it was a welcome rumor that everyone wished was true, it would give the nation's fleets more firepower, and just from the peeks he got at the plans, it was going to be a massive warship, with over 12 twin 12 inch guns, along with over 40 smaller 6 inch guns to help against torpedo boats, which was assumed to be the major threat, that and the carriebeanian sea admiralty wanted everyone to at least assume that was the major threat. that cross eyed son of a bitch had a way of twisting his words and manipulating people to come to his side. if he could he would put a bullet in that bastard's head right now, if he had a gun, which he didn't and so his more homicidal frequencies would have to be put in check. as he walked through the doors of the building, he saw several models of the various ships from carriebean's past, from the first sailing ship to the modern dreadnoughts of the nation's fleets, to the weird phase in carriebean shipbuilding where turreted ships made in Germany were all the craze, if carriebean shipbuilding was a phase of life, it would now be at the mature adult era of the mid 30's to 40's, but the future is a cruel mistress, and you never know what's going to happen next. Kenchin bumped into an aide, spilling the busy man's papers all over the marble floor.
"oh, sorry sir, It's been such a busy day, I've had to move these armored cruiser records to the basement and burn the old documents of genoci-"
" it's quite fine lad, now then, where's the shipyard, and my office?"
" I can tell you don't come here often."
"oh, just every once and a while, I like sailing on the ocean more than sitting in a desk."
" it's right up stairs, first door on the left."
" thank you."
as the admiral walked away, the person's name tag looked familiar, but he couldn't make out who he really was, shaking his head, his hand gripped the wooden railing upstairs to his office. when he got there, sniffing the air, he smelt the moldy, toxic fumy smell that reminded him of his smoking days, he would just sit in there and have a pipe, thinking about the different departments and the futility of it all. sitting back and opening up a drawer, he found his bottle of sake his parents always had sent him over from japan, reminding him that he could do great things in this world, opening up the bottle, he moved some things around as he searched and found a shotglass. smiling as he poured the liquid into the cup, he raised his glass and smiled.
"to you, mother."
taking a sip of it, he began to cry. when he was done, he soaked up the tears that were flowing from his face and left the office, seeing as it was almost lunch time, he had agreed to a small lunch in with the admirals at their favorite restaurant in town, the Charle de Gemain in pirate bay. as the men smiled and shared a laugh, the talk turned to naval speak.
" so, then, the dreadnoughts Ianza and Proteger un puno are to be commissioned soon, and we have 10 more submarines on the way, this would put our total number, along with the building program of 300 which is halfway complete, to 195 fully operational submarines, they do operate independently, but that may be changed to operating in small, 3 to 10 submarine groups, if they can operate as one, then we can send them to attack the enemy."
" that would be a feasible strategy, but what will the main naval fleet do? will we lure them in for an attack?"
" that might be one plausible plan to win the war at sea, but it would take time to get everyone ready."
" I see. I will prepare the entire fleet for the decisive battle of the war, we shall sail them all to the enemy known as Aclus and bombard their islands to hell, we will be the ones invading them, to give us some sweet irony."
with that, the lunch was over and the decision was reached. the entire Carriebean surface fleet would sail within two days, but the newer ships would stay in port in case they were ambushed. there was to be a line of submarines that would patrol the waters of the nation and the route the fleet would take, all of that was kept in a safe in Imperial Headquarters, presumed to be impregnable, but, all good things must come to an end...

Imperial Palace
Emperor Jeff' eyes were hit by the machine gun bullets known as the rays of the sun, causing his unprepared form to fall out of bed with a thud. getting up and groaning, he refreshed himself up. as he was preparing himself for the day, he heard a knock on the door.
" Your Majesty, It's almost 10 am, shouldn't you be-"
" I'm up I'm up already! I've been up for a while, just heat me up something with cheese and tortillas in it and I'll call that breakfast, what's on my schedule for today?"
" well, several generals are coming over to visit with you over the new plans they have figured out, some include fleet battles and war fleets."
" mhm, what else?"
" we have gotten reports of a radical secessionist faction in the southern forest of carriebean, from what we know, they are the United People's Commonwealth of Science and Reasoning, they want to take over the nation and have already taken several towns."
"what? a bunch of pencil necked scientists managed to learn how to fire a gun? I'll be dammed, send some of the local militias their way, and if they refuse to surrender, blow them to hell, it'll teach them for attacking us."
" yes sir!"
as the two walked out of the room and down the hallway, the conversation picked up again.
" now what of the Congressional mess?"
" we have reports that 3 members were shot and another member was wounded, two of them were pro amendment and the other two were anti amendment."
" damn congress acting like children, they should look to parliament to see what's going on?"
" actually, there's been reports of an assault by pro amendment forces on anti amendment offices, a total of 22 people have been killed and 108 have been wounded, it's a small portion of the 6,000 that are actually in there, but the people are begining to worry if they can even trust politicians to not be indecisive, well, a small percentage of those people of course, we're still a somewhat democracy."
" I see. deploy the army instead to the forests and send in the town militias to the parliament to deal with the situation."
" b-but Your Majesty!."
" that's an order."
"Yes, your Majesty."
as he walked out to greet the generals and admirals, the aides hurried to clean up, or in the very least convince the slaves by threat of the whip to clean up.

Carriebean Submarine S-14
Captain Louis Mangher watched as the crew of his ship hurried to battle positions, they had sighted an enemy vessel, it looked like a cargo vessel, smiling like a madman, he yelled to his crew "all hands battle stations, we're going to sink some boats!"
as the crew cheered in approval and raced to the battle-stations, the men rushing to their posts and loading the torpedoes in. as he took another peek at the periscope, he noticed an enemy destroyer closing in, realizing his mistake, he raced to the helm and turned it to port, he then raced to the pipe system that communicated orders throughout the ship and yelled.
"prepare for crash dive! crash dive now!"
as the men raced to other places to prepare for the sudden drop, the submarine began to sink lower and lower in the waves, a consequence was the rear of the submarine pointing up in the water and propelling it down, as the enemy destroyer closed the range, it buckled several plates in the rear of the ship, causing flooding, in fact, Mangher was forced back by the sheer pressure of the water that cascaded into the ship, spitting as much of the fish pee filled water out of his mouth, he bellowed down below.
" surface at once!"
as the submarine emerged in the middle of a fleet of enemy Aclusian warships.
" man the deck gun, we'll take a few of them with us, fire the remaining torpedoes!"Long Live Carriebean, Long Live the Emperor Banzai!"
"yes sir!"
as the submarine became the bead of the many Aclusian cannons and machine gun rounds, filling it with holes, the men of the submarine manned the deck gun and began firing into the closet ship, each time, having some men getting blown to shreds by the firepower of the enemy, but each time, a pair of new men would emerge and fire the deck gun, this continued for around 5 shots by the submarines' cannon until it began to sink from the many holes blown into it by the enemy guns. the order was given and the men began to scream for mercy and to be saved.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:27 pm

Aclusian Grand Fleet, Coastal Patrol

The Aclusian Grand Fleet was patrolling the habited islands near the Fatherland, when something went wrong. An Aclusian Cargo ship, the ANF Pompey that had 1,200 Crewmen on board was arriving into the islands with food and Supplies for the inhabitants that were in need of the supplies was hit by a U Boat that slipped the Grand gleets defenses.

Immediatly the ANF Decisive, a Aclusian Destroyer class vessel rammed the U Boat, bringing it unto the surface in the middle if the fleet. The Fleet began to aim their Massive guns but before they could fire, the crew on the U Boat began to man their Deck gun and unloaded 5 Shells unto the Dreadnought ANF Dynasty,slightly damaging the 18 In guns of the ship, but once the Dynasties guns were fixed un the U boat, it fired 2 Shells and damged the U boat even more. The crew of the U Boats crew members then began to climb out of the sinking sub and began to plead for mercy.

Large Lifeboats with Armed Sailors began to load the prisoners unto them and sail them towards the near port of The capital City of Aclusian so they may be tried.

Aclusia, Capital City

Newly Elected President William Cunning sits in his office looking through files on his enemies until he was called down to the Maximum Security Prison nearby to see the trial of the U boat crew that killed 1,200 of his fellow countrymen. Once there he saw the Crewmen tied up and heavily guarded.

"Do any of you have families back home?" Cunning asked the prisoners.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:48 pm

Aclusia, capital city of Aclus
Maximum Security Prison

Louis Mangher hacked up as much spit as he could and shot it by his mouth onto the Aclusian leader's face. "No, I don't have a family back home, they've been dead for years now! the government issued an order in 1906 I think that made people with some Aclusian blood in their bodies to be executed, I remember the last day I saw them, I was only 22 at the time, and had just been promoted to captain, I was sure they were to be so proud of me, but when I arrived home..."
he tried to hold back some tears and his voice began to deform into a gravelly like speech
"when I arrived home, I found out that because they had some Aclusian blood in them, they were to be killed off, I've never seen them again."
as he began to cry again, he waited for the time to go home, whenever that would arise. another crew member began to laugh hysterically.
"family? me? oh, you must be a class a comedian along with being the leader of this shit stain of a nation that carries their own shit around and flings it at cows, don't think I got a peek at your local livestock as you dragged our sorry asses to this wonderful facility!"

Carriebean 6th Royal Mounted Rifles Regiment
commander Lary Hartenton cleaned out his colt.22 pistol he had with him. he did feel a tad bit guilty for keeping this weapon from the men's hands, but he had good reason to, as the 6th mounted rifles was the first segregated division that had been formed under the ex emperor David III's segregation based on constitutional preference plan. the rest of the men carried the standard carriebeanian infantry firearm, the colt revolving carbine, that only held 8 shots, and gave them :'the power of a useless rifle carrying the ammunition of a useless pistol' as he had heard many a complaining soldiers drag on about the gun they used. putting the gun back together, he remembered he commanded over 1,000 mounted troops, the carriebeanian dragoons, which had only existed for a couple of years, this of course was met with criticism, but if you were congress, you'd also want to piss off anyone powerful they saw. as he was inspecting the terrain, he saw several of the scintific rebels down at the base of the canyon which surrounded them.they had been sent to scout, but Hartenton was feeling cocky today. turning to his Disun commander Arnold Thatcher.
" so, how do you suppose we lick em?"
" we have no orders to pursue or engage the enemy, we are just here to scout."
" scout? hell, I belive the time is right for an assault on those scientific asses, maybe they can calibrate the trajectory of our bullets as they hit their faces! we ride!"
with that, Hartenton kicked the spurs into his horse, making it nay and charged down the mountainside towards the rebels. the rebels seeing them coming, hurried into position as the rest of the carriebeanian Calvary followed their brave and stupid commander into the assault. as Hartenton's men moved through the small creek, the scientific rebels opened up with hidden Gatling guns, mowing over 60 of the horses and killing off 58 of the soldiers, but yet the attack continued, the horses manned by the carriebeanian crazies charged around the flanks to meet several strings which attached to explosive pressure pads, setting them off and blowing away with the boom those overconfident riders, with their horses running with flames on them as the dead corpses fell off. in a couple of minutes, of the 1,000 rifled horses and troops, over two thirds of them were killed in the assault. the survivors, looking at the stupidity of charging into Gatling gun fire, turned their donkeys around and rode as fast as their asses could take them. the assault of the scientific rebels had failed spectacularly, the casualties to the scientific rebels were minimal at best.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:19 pm

Aclusia City, Maximum Security Prison

The President quickly dodged the massive loogie that ine of the prisoners spat out. An Aclusian soldier then hit the prisoners stomach with his rifle so hard it made the man kneel, as for the other prisoner who spoke after the last guy, he was backhanded by a Aclusian sergeant. They were then picked up and formed into a horizontal line formations. 10 Aclusian Guards came in with their loaded rifles and awaited their orders.

"You have taken the lives of 1,200 Aclusian Seamen vringing food to a starving village, you are all to be executed by firing squad in 10 minutes, starting with you" Cunning then pointed at the Crew member who laughed earlier.

The Aclusian Guards then took the man and Tied him to a pole in front of some sandbags. The Sergeant than began to bark orders.

"Ready! Present! Fire!" The sergeant yelled out, as the 10 Guards unloaded a single bullet each unto the man.

"You have 5 minutes left" The president told te prisoners as he walked out and left the prison.

Aclusian Guards
Last edited by Aclus on Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Aclusian Empire

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Aclusia City, Maximum Security Prison
"Go to Hell!" one of the sailors barked at the man.
"you cowardly lead your forces behind the front, not experincing what we experince, do you think we like what we do? do you think we love it when an Aclusian dies? of course not! we are just soldiers like the men who are standing there, aiming their guns at us, if I was in the army, I'd be facing the same outcome. now, do you do last requests? because I haven't eaten in two days, we ran out of salted pork and hardtacks. I'd prefer some donut creation, or whatever you can scrownge up in the back of your kitchens that resembles good food!"

Carriebean cargo ship Senvantia
the elderly captain, Gylro Renn peeked through his telescope to see what was out in the waters, not seeing anything, he returned indoors and ran his hands through his moist and slightly darker looking grey beard he wore. looking at the first mate, who had a big bouschy curly moustache, simply smiling and getting out a pipe.
" y' like cherry flavor?"
" nah, it's too strong for me, I prefer grape." the elderly captain replied.
" besides, I have more important matters to attend to, how much ammunition are we carrying?"
" 28 boxes of 100 rounds of the artillery shells in em each, and 14 of our 47mm field cannons to shoot the enemy with. if anything happens on the way, we can assume the identity of a Gorag Consendium frigate or other ship types."
" I har, now, how about you and me play a nice friendly game of poker down stairs?"
" I don't see why not, even though I don't know how t'play."
as the two men headed downstairs, the helmsman named Gary began to get sleepy. fighting the urge to sleep, he stumbled through the hallway to ask someone to take his shift, spying the captain, he began to flag him down with some shouts.
"captain Reen! I'll be off for the night, can you get someone to cover for my shift?"
" nay m'laddie, man yer post, if yer tiered, take periodic naps in between, thar be an order, y'har."
" yes sir." as the deadbeat tired helmsman returned ruggedly back to his post, his eyes soon betrayed him and he was dozing off for a good half hour before sirens and screams were heard. looking to his sides, he saw several ships surrounding them. running off the get the captain, he already saw him up and at the helm of the ship.
" sir, do we surrender? the enemy is offering us to surrender."
" surrender? bullshit, no carriebeanian or Thernanian worth his Sais surrenders! we'll ram them!"
Renn shoved the sailor out of the way and grabbed the engine order telegraph and was begining to press it when the Aclusians opened fire, their first shot hitting the bridge to the right, blowing open the windows, shattering glass everywhere, and the projectile tore the engine order telegraph the captain was using along with his entire right arm. clutching it with his left, he walked over to the cabinet that was used to communicate with the lookout post on top, and got a bottle of rum and a shot glass, pouring some in, he took a drink and laughed maniacally.
"come and get us you Aclusian bastards! I'm here, now you will die!"
twisting the helm so it lined up with one of the Aclusian vessels, he laughed again manically before another shot was taken and it hit directly between the captain's legs, with the last thing his stoned eyes saw was the light from the enemy ships that signified gunfire.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Aclusia City, Maximum Security Center

The Aclusian Sergeant listened to the prisoners words, he then looked to see if the President had left the Prison and then began to talk to the prisoners.

"Listen, orders are orders as you soldiers know, I don't want to end your lives, we don't like killing your people either, I can't stop the Executions, I can still give ya your last meals lads, I'm sorry" The Aclusian Sergeant told the prisoners.

A chef then brought out Aclusian delicacys to feed the prisoners and Guards eho then began to talk and converse with the prisoners.
The Aclusian Empire

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:06 am

The Imperial Palace
Phillip and his generals looked down at the map.

"It is December. Order our troops on the Gorgraq Consocation front to move back enough so that the winter will damage the enemy troops. They are certainly going to take the chance to invade us. Prepare the Imperial Corps to battle them once they suffer enough attrition. Also, begin the invasion of Aclus and the NSU," Phillip directed.

"Any word from the Carriebean?" he asked one of his servants.

"None yet, sir." he replied.

Phillip stayed silent. Suddenly, he loooked up.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Begin!" he said.
dead nation oof

mainly used as an rp account now

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 am

]Ralioskanian-Aclusian Border

A large division of Ralioskanian soldiers moved toward the border. The creeping feeling of the upcoming battles scared some of the men, but to some, it only made them braver. The sounds of the bombardment were heard. It was time.

Ralioskanian-Gorgraqian Border
The soldiers began their long march back to the north of Ralioskener, as winter was setting in. They would move back until they were told to set up defenses.

Ralioskanian-NSU Border

Large amounts of divisions began crossing into the NSU. The invasion was in place. In a few months, Ralioskanian troops would hopefully overrun the NSU, if everything went well.

Ralioskener wrote:Ralioskener|NSU Border

The artillery continued firing as the cavalry charged. The men fired their rifles and thrust their bayonets at the cavalry, while some ran away. The men started to scatter as the cavalry chopped through them. Machine guns fired, killing troops from both sides.

(NSU, still remember this battle?)
dead nation oof

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm

The Gorgraq trenches we're still under construction, 250,000 soldiers guarded the lines another 50,000 were to join them over next few days, the lines were three trenches deep. Each line was three trenches thick, in total 9 layers of trenches lay between the Gorgraq Consociation and The Ralioskanian onslaught. This trench line line ran from The West coast to the end of the NSU border in the east.

Between each line of three trenches lay mines barbed wire and ditches that had been filled with sharpened stakes and had been covered up to act as traps, the trenches themselves had been arranged in a zigzag shape to reduce the damage of artillery, in every corner a machine gun was mounted next to a gate which would allow GC soldiers to pass through, if the Ralioskanian forces made it in the trenches the gates would be shut and every corner would be a bloodbath.

All the trenches had been connected by underground tunnels, if The Ralioskanians took the first line the troops could use these tunnels to retreat to the second trench. The tunnels were perfect choke poinst for machine guns and flamethrowers should the enemy try to use them. The tunnels could also be collapsed if the enemy entered. If the enemy tried to take the other lines by going over no mans land they would be ripped to peices by artillery, mortars, snipers and machine guns. If The enemy tried to bombard the trenches the zig zag configuration of trenches would reduce the damage and the troops would retreat to the trenches further back to escape the barrage, aswell as this Gorgraq aircraft would counter attack and bomb artillery postions. If the enemy used tanks, soldiers were armed with anti-tank grenades and anti tank rifles.

Every trench was manned by soldiers of The Gorgraq Consociation who saw dying for their country as the most honoured thing they could do, these soldiers would offer fierce resistance as many preferred death to unhonourable surrender. If The Ralioskanian forces tried to attack with air power 150 albatross fighters were based at nearby airfeilds ready to defend the skies above, these planes could be called upon to aid the infantry defending the trenches by strafing advancing infantry.

This defensive line was called The Malric line, named after The Legendary Gorgraq Knight of The 1400's that attempted to over throw the opressive King who subjugated nobles and peasants a like, Malric defended his castle from a force of over 20 times that of his number and was successful.

Encryption: Maximum
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:45 pm

To: Gonqraq Consociation

Our recon Planes have spotted mass amounts of Ralioskener forces coming near the Bombardment zones, They may be used as a counter attack after My forces attack. We must attack soon, You must also attack first so that I may smash their line here and assist you afterward.

OOC: Ralioskener what are your losses from my massive Week bombardment?
The Aclusian Empire

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Carriebean Imperial War Naval Headquarters, Pirate Bay
the carriebean fleet sat at anchor, a combined number greater than 100 ships and their crews all awaiting the order to sail from the harbor and strike the enemy. inside the Carriebean flagship, the various Carriebeanian Admirals had made up their minds, the time had come for the decisive battle of the war to win it for the carriebeanian side and her allies. Lord Admiral Uesugi Kensin stood at the front of the main battery onboard the flagship, the Baja California.
"Sailors and dutiful men of carriebean! I have gotten word that the combined fleet shall sail from the harbor, we in response shall commence the attack and sail in two groups, the first one led by Scheer is to be a decoy force, the main fleet, led by me, shall be the main punch, Scheer will lure the enemy towards our guns where we will destroy them, Admiral Scheer will leave now, and we shall follow 8 hours behind him, signal all sails to be raised, the cannons readied and the ammunition stored below, we are going to fight not only for our pride and to show those lackeys in the army how to win a war, but we will also crush our enemy opponent with the sheer weight of fire we will present to them! Long Live Carriebean! Death to our foes!"

as the sailors chanted and hollered in approval, every horn and siren in the fleet went off at once, causing several men to go deaf from the noise. Kensin prepared the vessel to sail with the help of his crew members. one by one, the ships left the harbor, with Scheer von Paven's forward bait force leaving first, it was made up of older, slower dreadnoughts that the carriebeanian navy could afford to lose. as the sailors walked to the review, they stood on the decks of the ships, everyone not needed to run it was lined up in a big long line of white uniforms with hats, all saluting the port naval batteries in place at the harbor entrance, once the ships had gotten past the entrance, the crews went inside to preform the daily duties of manning the vessels of the fleet. the doctrine of decisive battle had won over the invasion plans, as the heavy shouting last night told everyone in the harbor of the plans, even on places as secure as a naval base, secrets and so called "confidential messages" did not exist. the gossip spread as fast as a fire on a wooden boat.
Kensin was not concerned about the older dreadnoughts, he was just hoping that they were fast enough to lure the enemy away and into the range of the main fleet. it was the best plan they had, looking through the newspaper, he saw a report that over 1,200 Aclusisans were killed by a Carriebeanian u-boat, he read further and heard of the submarine crew's execution.
" apparently there was something very valuable about that ship that those Aclusians wasted precious ammunition on the slime bag submariners of carriebean. I wonder what that was?"

Aclusia City, Maximum Security Center
one of the sailors named Arnold Thatcher grabbed one of the Aclusian pastries and shoved it in his mouth, like the rest of the crew, he was on the brink of starvation, and thought it was a nice gesture by their soon to be executioners to at least make sure their stomachs were full before they flew off to meet whatever they believed in. as the sweet bread slid down his throat, he began a conversation with one of the gaurds.
" I was born in 1894, Washvelt was still the president, he had been that for four years, he was going to be running for election next year, and who was the king at the time, I believe it was Zhackary IV, no, Alex VI! zhackary was the really crinkly prune looking sun of a bitch king that lead us, Alex VII, he was a cripple, and we had a cripple lead the nation, well, to be more specific his wife lead the nation, I forget her name, she was a corrupt bastard to tell you if you saw her ass you'd swoon as she reached into your pocket and took your money, my daddy was a small noble that met her, and lost all of his money because he stayed the night with that lying, bastard women who's soul 'll rot in hell! so in 1915, I joined the navy, mainly on torpedo boats and the like, then I was in u-boat fleet just last year, even though it was my third such vessle I've been on. let's just say our captains are drunk not only with power, but with a little bit of scotch and rum mixed with gunpowder. it was amazing that those bastards could keep going until they passed off."
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Aclus wrote:Aclusia City, Maximum Security Center

The Aclusian Sergeant listened to the prisoners words, he then looked to see if the President had left the Prison and then began to talk to the prisoners.

"Listen, orders are orders as you soldiers know, I don't want to end your lives, we don't like killing your people either, I can't stop the Executions, I can still give ya your last meals lads, I'm sorry" The Aclusian Sergeant told the prisoners.

A chef then brought out Aclusian delicacys to feed the prisoners and Guards eho then began to talk and converse with the prisoners.

OOC: Caribbean did you read this? Also Ralioskener how is it December?! It's summer!
The Aclusian Empire

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:10 pm

Aclusia, Maximum Security Prison

Sgt. Sherwood listened to the Caribbean prisoners story as he himself ate with them. he then began to talk to the prisoner named Arnold Thatcher.

"My name is Adam Sherwood, pleasure meeting you lad, I was born in 1880, back when Aclus was an Empire ruled by King George III, he was a great king, great patriot and he fought in the Aclusian civil War. Just talking to you lad I can tell we are all the same, soldiers fighting for each others country, do you know what we are fighting for? because I have no bloody clue. Also I will take no pleasure in ending your lives, I am truly sorry" Sherwood told Arnold, he then began to eat his Aclusian Beef and potato soup.

Aclusian Coast

The Aclusian High Seas Fleet protected the West coast while the Grand fleet protected the East, the Home Defense Fleet protected the islands. The Aclusian Navy was massive, the Republic spends milions, even billions sometimes on creating new ships, the latest ship line is the Dynasty Class Dreadnought, a fast Heavily armored and armed warship made to withstand the U boats from Germany in case of future conflicts.

Dynasty Class Dreadnought
The Aclusian Empire

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Thatcher raised his cup of water and patted Sherwood on the back.
" can't help you with that,all I remember is that dumbass of an assassin shot your chancellor, terribly sorry about that, he might've averted this whole war, and if it did happen, we could've been fighting along side by side! if I know the name of the dumbass who ignited this war, I'll spit on his grave, no shit on his grave for the men his killed and friends I've lost already in this pointless war. it is nice to know you people have moral standards, and I expect my end to be as swiftly as possible. thank you."
Thatcher raised his glass and smiled at the prisoners surrounding him.
" To the Crew of the S-14, to our kind captors, and death to this useless conflict! may our eternal dreams tonight be filled with the hearts of our loved and this moment which has brought us together!"
the men cheered in approval, Thatcher nodded, but then noticed the captain not sitting at the table.
" where's old dumb and fart?"
" yeah, where's Cap'n Louis?" another man spoke up.

Carriebean City
after the wipe out of most of the major carriebeanian leaders, the streets of the capital began to be paved not by brick or stone, but by blood. it began with the murder of a Ralioskener baker named Phillus Tramsuten, who had gotten into an argument with the local jewelry store maker, who was a known pro amender, rumors began to fly that Tramsuten was an anti amender and the reason was because of his wife cheating on the jewelry maker, the carriebeanian press, as it was called, but mainly mouthpieces for both sides of the political clash called for arms to be drawn against their former enemies, once that was given out, the streets were soon colored red. almost at once, the Massive Imperial Library was stormed in and taken by the anti amenders, the pro amenders saw this as a threat and responded by begining to take buildings in the city, ranging from small diners to the state armory's supplies of weapons.

as the artillery rained down on several apartment blocks,67 year olf Mary Whitewater loaded her local rifle with the seven round clip and heard the click of the gun. taking aim across the street, she invited a bullet into the head of her husband which was standing outside the building fiddling with a pistol. she had married that man for 38 years and had ended his life in a few seconds, she felt it fitting that her sight was in the shape of a heart. running across the street, she saw a horse drawn cartridge pull up with a small twin rifled slot gun, the men inside blasting away with the rifles from the inside, Whitewater ducked as the bullets flew above her, impacting several younger fellows who forgot common sense and ducking. taking aim, she fired her rifle at the car, hitting it with a ping. the round failed to go through, checking her bag, she found a bottle of rum, stuffing some weeds and barely in there, she lit it on fire and threw it at the makeshift armored cart, it bursting in flames and causing several crew members to rush out and get eaten alive by the rifle fire of surrounding allied pro amenders. reloading her weapon, she rushed off to another part of the city.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Aclusia City, Maximum security prison

Sherwood nodded at Thatcher until he heard the Captain of the prisoners wa missing.

"Secure the Prison and search for him now! If you find him shoot him on the spot!" Sherwood told fellow Prison Guards who then began to search frantically for the missing captain.

"Where do you think he is?" Sherwood asked Thatcher.

Search dogs were brougt out to assist the Guards. The rest of the prisoners were put into group cells with beds, food and books while the hunt was on.

Aclus-Ralioskener Border

Field Marshal Douglas Milliano was walking through the trenches talking to the men.

"Tomorrow morning you will commence the attack! You will take the enemy trench! If there is still one! And hold it for the second wave! You will then smash their last defenses and gain a foothold where you will receive more orders, in case of enemy machine guns, the first wave over the top must tale the machine guns out at any cost for the second wave, tomorrow if we succeed, we may win this war by Thanksgiving or sooner!" Douglas told the troops who then cheered.

Douglas then walked back to his Car with his general staff to drive back to the HQ nearby.

"Sir do you really think we will succeed tomorrow? Remember 1916? What your father told you?" Preston asked.

"Preston this is not 1916, and I am not my father, I just pray we can trust the Gc to do their part or the Hun will be on the offensive next time. " Douglas replied as he got into the car and left the frontlines.
The Aclusian Empire

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:54 am

To: Feild Marshal Douglas Milliano

We also agree it is time to attack, our trenches have been now completed and should withstand the Ralioskanian invasion from The NSU. I will send my forces to attack first so that you can deal with the Ralioskanian forces at your border.

The Gorgraq attack will start at night tonight with the first waves attacking with a creeping barrge, aerial support, tanks and gas attacks. The first wave will be lead by 100,000 of The Gorgraq Elite Knight troopers whom are skilled trench raiders and are armed with the best weapons and the assault will be spear headed by 350 tanks, aswell as this 600,000 regular infantry will take part in the first wave of the attack. They will be covered by 75 Gotha bombers who will provide aerial support and will be escorted by 150 albatross fighters. The second wave consists of 500,000 infantry men with 100 newly produced tanks reinforcing the attack. Both waves will have a gas attack and aerial cover. The first wave will have a creeping barrge which will suppress the enemy while forces sprint their way to trenches and take them. All Gorgraq troops have been issued gas masks so that they will advance with the cover of the gas. Once the lines are broken Gorgraq forces will blitzkreig their way to The Ralioskanian Capital, Brennenburg.

If there is any other materials you require for the assault please request as we are happy to give them to you, the day of reckoning is near, may fortune favour our forces

Signed Supreme Leader Strartz Gorishna

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:12 am

Aclus wrote:
Aclus wrote:Aclusia City, Maximum Security Center

OOC: Caribbean did you read this? Also Ralioskener how is it December?! It's summer!

Rahmbach wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=379892
Keep in mind that was hasn't been declared YET! Each page = one IC month
12 posts = 2 weeks
6 posts = 1 week

Sorry, I'm a bit ahead. It's October.The RP started in June 1. + 4 months equals October.
dead nation oof

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:40 am

Ralioskener, Imperial Palace

"Status report," Phillip lazily commanded.

"Yes sir," his chief of staff, Joseph von Gerard said.

"The Carriebean is currently in revolution, Rahmbach stays idle, while Aclus and the Gorgraq Consocation are preparing their forces." he said.

"Wait, what?! Our enemies are building up their forces?! While Rahmbach does nothing, and the Carriebean are in the middle of a revolution?!" Phillip shouted.

"Y-yes sir," Joseph replied quietly.

"How are we going to win this war?!" Phillip shouted. "We cannot survive while we are surrounded by enemies!"

Phillip thought for a while. Suddenly, he came up with a plan.

"Set up the planned defensive line early. Next, direct our western troops to invade the NSU. Meanwhile send our navy and eastern troops to invade Aclus." Phillip said.

"Yes sir." Joseph replied.

Next, Phillip began to write a letter.

To: Emperor Jeff of the Carriebean
Is your navy ready for invasion? If so, I request you to land some troops in Ralioskener so we can cooperate better, and to combine fleets to crush the Aclusian navy.
Last edited by Ralioskener on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
dead nation oof

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:35 am

Captain Louis Mangher fired off his revolver at an approaching gaurd, hitting him squarely in the stomach, taking his pistol ammunition and after counting, he saw that he had enough rounds to last until sunday. running off in a different direction, he came across a pair of dogs led by their owners chasing him. realizing those were prison guards, he swiftly unloaded two rounds into the human's and a pair of rounds in the aninmal's brains. feeling satisfied with that, he entered the house of a women on the prison, smiling from ear to ear, he put his gun down and grabbed the bottle of rum that he so dearly missed.
" I've killed so many people because of my addiction, and I do not feel pity for any one of those 1,200 souls onboard that ship, we are at war, and their deaths were for the greater good. sure this'll mean thirty people will die now, but if it means less soldiers for the enemy, so be it. I remember my life, I was born in 1860, way before any of my crew became the psychos I knew and loved. I remember my daddy serving in the war, and he would always come home with blood on his face, I was horrified, that's why I joined the merchant marine, and then I was offered a job as a smuggler, then I was a pilot for their ships, always crashing them, which translated to the idiotic carriebeanian admiralty as a promotion, soon I was commanding my own ship and doing this run for the carriebeanian government, I was the submariner for a good while until this shit happened. I'm glad I've lived a happy life." Mangher then pulled out his gun and pointed it at his head. " this is for the greater good, as they say in french, see a need ,fill a need. I have no illusions about my country, I Know it is evil and kills for fun, I just pray I shall see the scene from heaven as the nation is healed."
pulling the trigger, there was a bang as the corpse dropped sideways and the gun fell out of his hand.

Imperial Palace
Emperor Jeff was rudly awoken by a spray of cold water over his warm and toasty body, getting his pajamas wet, he began to curse madly until he saw the slaves had woken him up. feeiling enraged, he grabbed his gun and shot at the ground, causing the slaves to high tail it out of the room. "and stay out!" Jeff cursed. then he heard laughing by the aide who was next to the door.
" right, I shouldn't get too mad, they were taken from their homes and their parents were killed off, I do feel some pity for them, but not enough for them to be freed or not eaten."
the aide merely nodded until he handed a letter to the emperor. Jeff opened it up and read the Ralioskenen letter. confused at it's contents, he asked the aide
"navy? what navy? we have a navy?"
" er, yes sir,the previous king did not give any orders, but was talking to the other leaders about a plan. you are aware of it as we have shown you it before hand."
" right, right, so is our fleet ready to leave?"
" they've left yesterday, and judging by their distance, it'll take them two more days to get across to the rear of the Aclusian forces. should we tell them that?"
Jeff thought for one moment, then shrugged.
" do whatever you want, I have more important things to worry about, in the battle last night, what happened?"
" well sir, the battle's still going on, but many people have already died. it's between the Anti and Pro Amenders to the constitution as always sir. they're killing each other in the street."
" so, is this any threat to the monarchy?"
" no sir, the groups are more focused on eliminating each other than overthrowing the government."
" if I could, I would tip my hat off to both of those idiotic commanders of the political groups, now first off get me a hat, and second off, just type up that reply to them. put whatever, I don't care."
"Yes sir."
To: Emperor Phillip of Ralioskener
From: Carriebean Royal Foreign Affairs Administration (CRFA)
The Navy will be in position behind the enemy lines in three days, they left two days ago, but we have not told you about it yet, our apologies in keeping this information from you. we were not aware of any invasion plans, as the ships are just naval war ships there to defeat the enemy navy, as there are no troop transports among them. I'll begin to form up several hulks and sinking vessels to transport at least 20,000 carriebeanian soldiers and 60 cannons for an expeditionary force, it will take the state around four weeks to a month to get all of the supplies and troops ready to leave, and another week to sail towards you. please rest assured we have not forgotten about you.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:49 am

To: The CRFA
We are replying on behalf of Emperor Phillip who has gone away to check on our soldiers. We have sent a force of 6,000 men to meet your expeditionary force. Your plans have been noted. We will begin shipping supplies to the Carriebean soon. We have sent some fleets to defeat Aclusian ships. Be wary, there may be mines waiting for our ships beneath the water. No need to apologize.

Ralioskener-Aclus Border
The men moved faster into Aclus. The invasion would probably take about 6 months. 4 divisions were headed straight for the border. Some men traveled using transport vehicles, while most travelled on ground. The artillery were pushed forward. Tanks rolled behind the troops.

Ralioskener-NSU Border
7 Ralioskanian divisions were sent to the border to overrun the NSU.
Last edited by Ralioskener on Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
dead nation oof

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:09 am

A large force of aircraft set off to attack Ralioskanian artillery postions. They were escorted by Albatross fighter planes. The troops that waited to attack, began to write what thought would be their last letters to their families and partners. The Commisars told the soldiers that Strartz Gorishna was about to do a speech, the all gathered round to hear it on the encrypted radio.

Back in The Gorgraq Capital, Xastanok, Supreme Leader Gorishna addressed his people telling them that he needed their courage commitment and Consociation to defeat the evil Ralioskanian menace. He again claimed he would create a Greater Gorgraq Consociation that would be established in the enemies land and the it would last 1000 years. He then praised his brave soldiers, he claimed that he would construct a golden monument to their sacrifice in the enemies Capital. After hearing his speech the soldiers on the front were riled up and shouted and cheered thief leader's name. They also shouted "It is a good day to die for The Consociation". The soldiers were ready to face death, ready for the greatest honour they could achieve. To fight, kill and die for their country and leader. They went back to their positions and waited eagerly for their order to attack.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:28 am

Aclus- Raliosmener Border, 1100

The 6 Aclusian Divisions were ready, the first wave of 120,000 troops were prepared for the attack. Immediatly the Aclusian Sisca And Albatross Fighters lead by the Aclusian Black Baron began to fly over the Ralioskener defenses and brgan to take air superiority. On thr ground the Tanks started tgeir engine and began driving to gain a little ground in front of the faster infantry.

Major dalten took out his bayonet and yelled out "Battalion will fix bayonets!" The entire frontline began to fix bayonets.

"First rank about turn!" Major dalten then saod again, as he took a step on the ladder and took out his whistle.

"Remember boys, we take their defenses at all cost! Do not be afraid!" Dalten told the men as he blew the whistle. The Aclusian soldiers then went over the top right behind the tanks and armored cars.

Aclusia- Maximum Security prison

Sgt, Sherwook chased the Captain until the captain turned around and blasted Sherwood twie in the stomach, he then fell down and saw 2 more of his men shot dead, and the captain ran into a small house and shoot himself.

Sherwood than laid back and took out a picture of his family, him with his wife and daughter and son, taken right before he left to duty 3 months ago and came back only to be stationed here. He took a deep breath and kissed the picture which left a lip blood mark on the picture. He then closed his eyes for he felt sleepy, but he wasn't.

The rest of the guards picked up the dead captains body and threw it into a Crematorium and burned the body to ashes. The other prisoners were put into cells for the time being as the guards helped their dead or wounded mates.
The Aclusian Empire

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:40 pm

The order came, "to positions" shouted The Commisar.

The Gorgraq soldiers fixed bayonets, fastened their helmets and tightened their gas masks. The tanks started their engines, and the trench raider prepared to lead the assault. 100,000 elite knight troopers would lead the assault 500,000 soldiers would follow, 200 tanks would support the attack with 300 more fresh from producion joining their assault.

1000 guns provided a creeping barrage for the soldiers as the whistle blew. A torrent of murky poisonous gas was released upon the Ralioskanian trenches. Out of the gas cloud appeared MS-1 tanks going at full speed firing machine guns. Behind the sprinted the Elite Knight troopers. The Light machine gunners took the high ground on no mans land to provide covering fire for their comrades advancing rapidly on the enemy trenches. 500,000 soldiers then charged forth all across the front sprinting, shouting "STRARTZ GORISHNA". They ran furiously at the enemy trenches.

The trench raiders thew their grenades in the trenches when they got close enough, flamethrowers let loose their flames upon the bunkers, tanks remorselessly crushed the barbed wire guarding the trenches and opened fire with their 37MM cannon upon machine gun nests. Troops used shell holes in the mud as make shift mortar pits as they hammered the lines with their mortars while the artillery barrage rained upon the enemy trenches.Air craft hurled over head as Albatross fighters dived and Strafed enemy postions, meanwhile Gotha bombers bombed enemy artillery positions. When the last soldiers of the first wave had left the trenches the Commisars charged on behind them shooting any who ran back, but were hard pressed to find targets. They shouted "It is a good day to die" as they sprinted forth with their submachine guns.

A second torrent of gas was unleashed upon the Ralioskanian postions, it gave the advancing troops good cover, many screamed with anger as they fearlessly charged on to the bullets. They extended their bayonets ready to impale their enemies in their trenches. Troops used the tanks and armoured cars as cover as they surged toward the trenches. Snipers moved up to take postions to take out generals in the enemy trenches and to be used as counter snipers. Light machine gunners joined their elite knight comrades on the high ground to provide suppressing fire upon the enemy trenches to help their comrades advance. A squad of Elite knights charged at the Ralioskanian defences with machine guns blazing and knives and e-tools dawn and ready. After bombing artillery postions, The Gotha bombers then bombed enemy trenches that were further behind the ones current being attacked.

The goal was to capture the first few trenches, then holding them while the second wave made its way up to the captured trenches; to then help and reinforce the attack to then pierce through the border trenches and to then cause the collapse of the trenches of defence. Then paving the way for an advance on the capital after the defeat of the defensive trenches.

But for now the first trench was under attack as troops furiously assaulted it. Many men would fall in the attack, for them there could be nothing more honourable.

Gorgraq Elite Knight troop Light Machine Gunners advancing:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-34s_ctlej4I/T ... 1%255D.jpg

Gorgraq Elite Knight trooper throwing grenades at the enemy trenches:
http://pheidias.antibaro.gr/1940/images ... strato.jpg

Gorgraq Infantry Sprinting at The Enemy:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pPPa74QVmis/T ... a%2521.jpg

Gorgraq Artilley Crew:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... v_1940.JPG

Gorgraq tanks in battle:
http://armor.kiev.ua/Tanks/BeforeWWII/MS1/ms1_1.jpg
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:15 pm

Yucatán
Admiral Graff Scheer von Paven stared out at the rapidly graying skies ahead, he knew the weather was going to be bad for this operation, but he had faith that if he did his job in the war, they would win it. he hoped and prayed that the enemy admiral was as stupid as he sounded in his head and would race for the bait, only to be blown to smithereens by the larger waiting guns of the Carriebeanian High Seas Fleet under Kenchin. if that would happen, he hoped, with their navy destroyed and under the threat of a blockade, the Aclusians would at least think of peace. but then he realized that that dumbass had killed their leader, and if they wern't surrendering beforehand, there's a snowflake's chance in hell it would surrender after that. thinking about it, he realized he could always hope for the impossible. calling up the other admirals, he gathered them all, with some difficulty into the war room onboard the Yucatán. Captain Harkan Dragvada, Captain Nyloss Ross, Captain Farlan Hertz, and captain John c. deckinghand all entered the smoke filled and alcohol smelling room. Paven waited until they were all sitting when he began.
"welcome Captains of the bait force, or little cells that make up the worm that the big fish will catch, and the fisherman will pull up, you know who I am and I know who you are, so let's get the pleasantries out of the way, the Battle strategy is this, we shall send our battleships and these older ships in first, line abreast, with the main batteries firing on a single side at the enemy ships. once we have either lost two ships or have cause sufficient damage to the enemy fleet, we shall turn around and lure the enemy toward the main fleet, where they will be surprised and destroyed utterly. questions?"
he saw no hands go up and nodded.
" excellent. to your vessels captains, and prepare for the strategy to be implemented."
"Yes sir!"

Carriebean City
General Taigo Takayuki lept from his horse as the two story hotel's front windows blew apart from an artillery shot behind him, shattering him in debris. Takayuki had been assigned to take charge of the governmental forces and to restore order in the city, he had gotten words that riots and rebellions were everywhere, and tying down most of the garrisoned carriebeanian forces, with half of those garrisons deserting to other sides of the political revolution, be it a pro amendment desertion of 3,000 militia in the city of Sharpsburg or an anti amendment naval mutiny of a handful of torpedo boats at a naval base, the nation was in chaos. Takayuki wiped the dust from his uniform and entered the makeshift headquarters of a burnt out and badly wrecked local diner. looking around at the rushing people and cries of the wounded a few feet away, he peeked inside and saw a gruesome sight of people's limbs on the floor, the makeshift one story apartment store had been converted to a 12 person operative wounded sick bay, seeing more than 12 and as many as fifty crying and bloodied troops, he began to expel the contents of his breakfast onto the gutters. when he was done, he joined the people inside for planning a strategy.
" we must restore order in the nation, I have gotten word that army after army has rebelled, and the local militias were rallying to one cause or the other, and every city's become a fucking war zone in that regard! how many men do we have that can be equipped and readied to leave this shit hole?"
" sir, we have orders by the king himself not to lea-"
" fuck the king, we need to evacuate the wounded, in the very least, hire up as many corrupt horses and turtle as you can, lure them with extra pay raises if they help us get these 1500 wounded personnel over to the hospitals on the other side."
"Yes sir!"
he then turned to an elderly general that was sleeping in the corner. slapping him silly, the slumbering ancient commander awoke with a pool of drool.
" you! what the hell are you doing? you can't sleep on the job, get your ass to work and help count these rounds of ammunition, if we are out in the back, contact other cities to help!"
he then realized where he was and Takayuki saw the old feller rush out.

Carriebean 18th aerial airship bombardment battalion
Ainsun commander Lutz Berhoven watched as the hangar doors opened, there it was, the CVK-JJ.u78 Zepplin mark VI, over 600 feet long and equipped with four engines on each side with twin propellers, it had a crew of 25 including a score of machine gunners and snipers outside it's massive 2,000,000 cubic feet of inflated hull. it had a top speed of 19 knots and could carry over 2 tonnes of extra cargo, the extra cargo today was twenty 100 pound bombs that were stored in the bomb bay and had just finished loading. it's engines were given fuel to run off of and Lutz Berhoven climbed aboard the ship.
" all engines start. prepare to clear hangar doors."
" aye captain, Prepare to clear hangar doors, secure cargo below decks and check on observation platform."
as Berhoven gripped the wheel, the ship began to ascend, the people scurried out of the way of the hangar doors and the ship began to raise higher and higher into the air. the wheel stopped abruptly and the rudder turned to the right heavily as the ship moved with the wind.
" set your map markers for Aclus, have the other airships rally behind us, we shall bomb those Aclusian devils from the air!"
"Yes sir!"
as the lone airship continued, he saw another airship join them, and another, and another, soon, he counted a soilid 23 airships in this operation. if the army and navy were just going to sit on their asses, the air force was going to punch the enemy in the nose.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents