NATION

PASSWORD

WW1 Era RP - IC | Closed

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rahmbach
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

WW1 Era RP - IC | Closed

Postby Rahmbach » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:58 am

Korlopp, Lieben, The Kingdom of Rahmbach

The Imperial Doctrine outlined the great lands of Rahmbach. However, some of these lands were under foreign occupation. The lands claimed were the Sudevadler, a region that Rahmbachen nationalists claimed was controlled by in the early 1300s, years before unification. The city of Korlopp, home to 40,000 people, was a couple of miles from the Northern Scientific Union, which lay claim to the territory. Soldiers had been deployed to the contested area to protect Rahmbachen interests, though things were heating up. Over the last few weeks artillery had been deployed to bases near the border, and hundreds more soldiers were being piled up. These soldiers didn't know that within the next few weeks, they would be ordered to invade the NSU.

Der Landtag, Königlichkries, Karcevig, The Kingdom of Rahmbach

His Imperial Majesty, Kaiser Friedrich III addressed der Landtag today. Tensions were brewing between the National Party, the Reactionary Party and Liberal Party over the status of the Sudevadler. The National Party who held a majority ordered that an invasion is necessary to take back the Sudevadler, while the Reactionary Party ordered diplomacy is necessary. The Liberal Party who held just 15 seats didn't get involved in the debate between the other two, but held the belief that they must leave the Sudevadler to the NSU.

"Members of the Landtag. Today, we will put to vote the National Reclamation Bill, which calls for the formation and invasion of lands that are rightfully Rahmbachen but are held by foreign powers. The noted territories, are in the Northern Scientific Union. As it stands, the bill is two votes away from being passed, as several National Party members abstained or opposed it already."

Politicians quickly wrote down their vote, passing it to the Speaker, who quickly looked at each vote and counted them onto the already 219 votes from the National Party. He whispered the results to the King.

"It is with great honour, that the National Reclamation Bill is to be passed, 223-217. The Bill will take effect in two weeks today. May God be with the soldiers who go and reclaim our lands. Heil, Heil, der Herr ist mit Rahmbach.
Der Bundesrepublik Rahmbach

RAHMBACHRAHM
RAHMBACHRAHM
RAHMBACHRAHM

BREAKING NEWS: 64 dead after terror attacks in Grad, home grown Islamists Umair Farriyah and Abdul al-Shakar responsible for the attacks, Islamic Brigade in Rahmbach claim responsibility| Riots in Lyviyv after RLK leader Lukas Krowdaski holds pro-Independence rally| SPORTS: Sportivo Oderzo make up loss of Kerruen by buying Lyviyv player Ladislaw Kruchesviya for $31 Million

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Carriebean City
Imperial Palace
The grimy smell of the air permeated many of the nostrils of the men and women who worked in the city, ignoring the smells of manure and driving their horse drawn wagons around, while poop patrol kept an eye out for fresh and rotten droppings from the animal workhouses of the nation, at a small fee of a couple of Sais, it was a way for them to make money. Elsewhere, in the upper areas of the neighborhoods, several luxurious compounds of nobles surrounded the Imperial Palace, a nod to the complicated history the nation had had with the increasingly powerful and wealthy noble classes. The Year was 1920, blimps raised their heads of hydrogen skyward as rudimentary automobile drivers drove through the streets of the cities, amid hail fires of insults by their horse driven counterparts.
In the Imperial Palace, several servants were setting up plates and mountains of food for the family to eat. The class divide had hurt many people, but the nobility and their servants were the ones that seemed to be in best shape, that and the fact that many nobles had gyms built, went hunting, others painted paintings in their studies, while others simply were still sleeping. King David the III opened his pocket watch and looked at the time, scowling and making a face as the numbers and the small repetitive ticking noise of the clock sounded softly. It was half past nine, he had been up since four in the morning, while his daughters and sons had slept in, that was no way for an empire to be run, the old man working himself to death while the offspring of him were sound asleep in their rooms, a different form of death, one of laziness and sloth. One David did not wish for him to suffer from. As he grabbed the morning paper from the outside, he was greeted with the sight of his city below him, as the home had faced away from the mountains, he could only feel the warmth of their rays hit his robed and clothed back. Shaking his head, he picked up the pieces of paper, feeling rough in his unprepared and dry hands. He re entered the home and smiled a toothy grin at his family, who had been awoken from their slumber against their will by the ever prevalent and timely slaves that managed the home. As he spied his kids, Jeff, the tallest one, walked down quickly, wanting to eat. He had grown quite a lot last year, as much as three feet in one month, the young man now had to duck down anywhere, he did feel a bit of pity for him, but then he felt pride as he looked down and realized the man had inherited his father’s genes. Jeff was a few inches taller than his old man, at a sturdy 7’10 compared to the leader’s 7’4. Walking into the main mess, he sat down and saw his daughters, Laura, Naomi, and Sally.
“Morning family, did you sleep well last night?”
“Those newfangled cars sure did cause a ruckus last night, don’t those idiots and poor folk know not to intrude on our grounds, daddy, and can you strengthen our gate?”
David turned to his wife, a short looking woman with curly brown hair, green eyes, and a pair of the reddest rosy cheeks if you could see them. Maria had been married to him for twelve years now, as they had gotten married in 1908.
“ now, Sally, you know those poor folks do great things for this nation, they make the nation go, why, without those so called poor folk, we would not be in power, or have all these nice things, we get to tax every last Sai off these suckers, bleed them dry, and them some!”
Sally quieted down, contempt with mother’s response to her complaint. As the deviled eggs, German pancakes, tortillas, cockroaches, chips, plantains, carne e sada, bubbly drinks, pig intestine and snake liver were brought out and eliminated via mainly Jeff’s huge appetite, the family quickly shrunk down to just David, who sat there with his arms folded. After a while, he got up and read through the daily paper, something he had forgotten to do because of the food and his family’s (though unintentional) interruption of his favorite thing to do. As his eyes calmly scanned the paper, he came across something odd, tensions were beginning to build in congress, his congress, he knew the two factions wanted different things, but he had very limited knowledge in the subject. He was only on the throne because of Sarah II’s death, he was the first leader of the Protestant faith in over two hundred years, and he did not get the job simply by smiling and shaking hands like the president.
A buggy pulled up outside, storm clouds began to gather and the sound of lighting and thunder boomed ominously in the background as the man entered with his stuff in one hand. The aides rushed to help, but he put his hand up and the eager servants backed off, the man removed his head scarf and nodded at the tall leader of the crown.
“Ah, President Washvelt, to what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you this morning?”
“Considering I was elected on a whim by some backing by the last man or woman who was in charge here, I’d say the entire damn nation, but I need to speak to you in private.”
The two men walked side by side up the stairs and into one of the many studies in the vast Imperial Palace.
“ I know you have an election coming up in a few months or years, I forget what year it is.”
“as do I , the years have been cruel to us all, it is a trick of fate.”
“ save your faith bullshit for church, David, now I hear of a conflict in Europe that is springing up, and I say we need to act on it, restore some relligous zeal in the populace, that sort of stuff.”
“ You must be an idiot, our nation is as diverse as they come, I don’t Need to piss off anyone else, I mean, Congress seems like it’s on the fucking warpath, those damn anti and pro Amenders want suffrage, why would they want voting? They are crazy.”
David simply went over to the cabinet and pulled out two shot glasses and a bottle of rum.
“ this is from my private collection, 1833, a good year for the empire.”
“ now, normally I would argue with you, but I just want a damn drink!”
The two friends shared a laugh as Washvelt stood up to grab the poured drink offered by the king.
“ I hear that Congress has done it again. Three members were shot last night; all of them were former Royalist turned Pirate Party members, from the official witness testimonies, we can say that there was 6 potential perpetrators, as for the Army, it has 15 total divisions, we had introduced a bill last month that would among other things, increase the training time for new recruits from 30 to 90 days, this, while it would slow our total recruitment numbers, it would bring better and more ready troops. When war comes. “
“Of course the bill has passed parliament, it just needs to pass that mess that is Congress.” David smirked, pulling out a cigar and striking a match, quickly sucking down a lemony haze of puff before expelling it from his lungs as he breathed out.
“ ya know these cigars are good, where did you get these?” Washvelt, wanting to change the subject, began.
“Ah, these are from Cuba, have just enough lemon juice and zest for it to qualify as spitting tobacco, if not with a sour punch!”
A knock on the door was heard, and two lankly women entered the room.
“ oh, Maria, so good to see you, we were just discussing matters of the state, if you have any input, I’d like to hear it.”
Maria put her hands down and sunk into the chair, the almost skeleton look of her, had very little signs of life, asides from small bumps that happened irregularly on her chest, bulging the single part black dress she was wearing.
“ how’s the poor people supposed to do, Now I know of millions of carriebean citizens of this nation that do not have access to clean water, or food half the time. I organized a study and I got the data from them today, that is why I was a little late coming ot breakfast, as of last year there was 100 rich people for every 1,000 poor people, this year, there is 500 for every1,000 poor people, that means that half of our nation is rich, and they do not share that wealth.”
“now, why would us, people who have worked hard, give money to these poor people, you know the people who commit all the criminal activity, they would use that money for bribes and god forbid sell guns to other nations!”
“perhaps you are not seeing my message, that is why I have written out Points to deliver to Congress this morning.
1. The right to Clean and affordable drinking water will be provided only by the state.
2. the Railroads will be broken up, Jamaican Rail, Mexican Mobile, Yucatán Iron Works, Cuban Constructional trust, and the Brazilian Carriebean Joint Constructional Trust will be dissolved into twenty smaller companies, with four new companies per trust. These will be placed over the governmental oversight to prevent corruption, which, as of l910, stood at 11% of our spending, written off under “optional expenses.”
3. The defense of the Nation will be provided by foreign armies only in a training sense, any and all spears, matchlocks, muzzle loaded weapons, swords, and other ineffective methods will be declared not army doctrine and discarded in warehouses for proper storage and or reselling for the benefit of the people. The New Carriebean Army will be organized as such:
Emperor will command armies that have men greater than 1 million people,
Generals of the Empire will command armies between 300,000 men strong and 1 million.
Damiyo of the Lords will command armies with numbers between 100,000 men strong and 300,000.
President of the Lords will command no more than 100,000 men, but not less than 75,000 men
Chief of Staff 1st class will be in charge of no more than 70,000 men and 45,000 men
Chief of Staff 2nd class will be in charge of no more than 45,000 men and 30,000 men
Chief of Staff 3rd class will be in charge of no more than 30,000 men and 20,000 men
Flank General 1st class will be in charge of 30,000 men as a maximum and 20,000 men as a minimum.
Flank general 2nd class will be in charge of exactly 20,000 men
Flank General 3rd class will be in charge of 5,000 men or less.
Tensun commanders will lead 1,000 men Regiment.
Disun commanders will lead 100 man companies, 10 Disun will make up one Tensun.
Quadrosun commanders will lead one fourth of a Disun’ command, and four of them will make up one Disun.
Squad leaders will be made up of five Privates; five Squads make up one Quadrosun.
The Private will be an individual, twenty five privates will make up a Quadrosun, one hundred men will make up a Disun, one thousand men will make up a Tensun, and so on and so forth.
Do you think it needs any more work?”
David’s green eyes turned red briefly, almost as if someone had set off a fire in there, he then cooled and smiled.
“While I do not approve of these rights as of now, I’m sure they could be used later on in the year, perhaps next election season, I’m sure Mr. Washvelt would like to see his Pirate Party in the house in a few years, and I could persuade him with a few Sais to keep the party in office.”

“ what you are suggesting in nothing short of bribery and corruption, how else are we to make a living selling body parts to cannibals?”
“ while I do acknowledge his claim, the truth of the matter is, gentlemen, I have something important to tell you.”
The woman and leader turned to the president, who in turn, sat down on the chair next to them. The sounds of horses sounded and several carriages stopped outside the palace gates, with many men taking coats off and walking inside the building, being badgered and taken care of by the servants that diligently did their jobs for their measly pay, if it meant that they had families to feed.
As the group of men made their way upstairs, David arose and nodded at his wife and the president.
“Now, Washvelt, can you come with me, the Generals are here to discuss military affairs, we wouldn’t want to bore my wife with such talk over the sizes of cannons and the dispositions of warships.”
The commander in chief and the Imperial leader left the door shut, leaving Maria in the study, who simply pulled out a book and began to read.
the party made its way to the conference center, an opulent room with pictures of the former leaders, the two massive fireplaces on either side were lit, heating the room up and providing enough light for a man to maybe read a decent sized novel before bed, but the men would be in no position to read, for they had affairs of the state to be taken care of.
General Piratei Von Kizer, General Jodl von Knapenstien, and Admiral Yoho von Nadowara all took seats across from the Ministers of Finance, Agriculture and Foreign Affairs. The men scowling at their opponents across two feet of oak and screws.
“Now, we shall begin this meeting with a bang, General Knapenstien, I hear your forces request additional rifles?”
“ Yes, for every man that has one, there are three more that just have swords and cutlasses, those are useless in today’s warfare, and we must face facts, Modernization is key, May I remind you of 1903, the year of disaster?”
“I need no remembering that fateful war and that damned campaign, but that was in the past, Sarah is now deposed of and I am now the leader of this nation, and I intend to not make the same mistake as beforehand. That is why I am converting seventeen factories from civilian to military goods, we will need to begin to stockpile guns so we cannot run out, don’t you agree?”
“I agree, sure, but is there another way, such as importing guns from abroad?” questioned Jodl to Piratei
“oh, no, we are not importing, but ah, rather in the business of exporting weapons to other nations, I’m sure the carriebean model 1903 bolt action and MKJ model 1895 revolver carbine rifle will be in mass production soon, and with our navy defending the trade networks of the nation, we could stand to scrap a handful of ships and build some more sub-“
“You mean to tell me, that you wish to disband the navy? The lifeblood of the nation, the defender of trade, the people and its livelihood? You must be mad, yes, that’s it, you are mad!” Yoho pointed his fingers at the port.
“while I am not questioning our rapid expansion of the fleets, it’s just we need to think of better ways to expand our manpower further, I myself own 300 amazons in a plantation up in Columbia, they grow the finest tobacco you can smoke, and the conditions are the best in all of carriebean, you can’t say that for the cities, where the communist unions are getting their asses beat left and right, hell, I’m pretty sure their pro amenders.”
“How can you be so sure? Do you want to be the man that tells the neighbors that war has come to their doorstep? It would take us months to fully mobilize our armed forces.”
The foreign affairs minister sank back in his chair and sighed.
“ I see, regardless of what their ideologies are, we are going to be at war soon, gentlemen, and we need to think of a strategy with dealing a two front war, I’d say we would build forts on our southern border, while focus many of our efforts in the north, we must push against our enemies there, that is where the decisive battles will take place, I have already dispatched two infantry divisions up north via our railroads, a total of 40,000 troops, fresh from basic training will begin to fortify the north and prepare for any enemy counterattacks.”
“ very well gentlemen, this meeting is dismissed, we aren’t at war yet, the official orders are for the minister to get the 40,000 men ready and train up an additional ten thousand more to send up north, in the meantime, general Kanpenstine, I suggest you dig in and prepare your troops for any enemy counter attacks, as you are now stationed on our southern boarder. Now,then for our potential allies in the war, who are they exactly?”
“ I hear that a bunch of islands and the nation of Aclus, we are surrounded on two sides, shall we not tempt the devil yet, and just sharpen our pitchforks so that they may strike when ready?”
“Yes, that will do, though I hope those islanders know how to sail across a dammed ocean, if we end up fighting three fronts we shall be screwed.”
“ what of congress?”
“ we shall ignore them now, that powder keg best not be touched, and we better put away the matches of voting, we don’t want a civil war on our hands.”
“ I suppose you are right.” The Minister of Finance wrapped up the conversation, with that, the three men shook the other three’s hands and left the room.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The Northern Scientific Union
Attaché

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Scientific Union » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:03 pm

Rahmbach border, The Northern Scientific Union

Olson Garnett sighed as he looked at the newspaper.
NATIONAL RECLAMATION ACT PASSED IN RAHMBACH!

He understood what was coming. He knew that he would be remembered as either the best Chief Of Staff that NSU had ever had, or he would be remembered as the greatest idiot to exist. As Olson stepped outside, he took stock of his situation.He knew that if he had the majority of the army here, NSU could stand a chance. But a two front war? He needed help.

As a soldier walked by, he stopped him to deliver his orders.
"I want you to send a telegram to the Gograq Consociation's Cheif of Staff. We need to meet and discuss tactics and strategy. While you're there, send a telegram to Winterhaven to inform them that i'm beginning full mobilization." The soldier saluted Olson and went to perform his task.

Winterhaven, The Northern Scientific Union

Emma Winterhaven sighed internally as Olaf Swalmain and Drake Jones began insulting each other. She knew that Olaf Swalmian, as people from the Scientific Conservtive Party(SCP) did, abhorred the Equality Act. But for weeks on end, he had hurled insult after insult at poor Drake, to the point where he had begun to respond in like.'What makes this man continually insult Drake? Was it the hair? Emma was referring to the Adjusted Standards Act, where th standards of the Army and Navy were reduced in order to make more people join. Olaf had fought tooth and nail over the last clause, about hair. The clause stated that hair could be worn in almost any style, not just shaved. Even MP's from the SCP were confused over his constant bickering over trivial matters like that.

Emma's thought's were interrupted by a light tap on her shoulder. She knew that it was her daughter, Valerie.
"Mom, can I go back? This is probably go-"

"No, Princess Valerie, our ah... discussion about the Equality Act is over. We have more important topics to discuss, like Rahmbach." The tension in the room increased. "We all know that war is inevitable, and that any hope of a diplomatic resolution is gone. Olson Garnett has called for a full mobilization, as well as implementation of limited conscription." The MP's began to murmur among themselves.

"Quiet down please." Drake Jones's voice silenced the discussions. "Sadly, even a Socialist Revolution could not stop Rahmbach."

Olaf Swalmian smiled, seeing that even the Socialist's agreed with him.
" We shall begin full mobilization and figure out a way to implement limited conscription."

"But if we passed the Equality Act, we could double our army size, as women could be conscripted as well!" A MP shouted.

As the discussion about the Equality Act restarted, Emma hoped that the choice she was making was the right one. From the softly muttered comment of Valerie's, she knew that she certainly disagreed with this plan. She knew that Jake, her late husband, on the other hand, agree.
But, Emma was prepared for the future, whatever it may hold.
At least, that was what she thought.

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:14 pm

Aclus, June 1,1921

Aclus was prospering, finally being healed from the wounds of the Great Norcourtian Civil war in 1916. The military now has a much more massive budget for itself, the professional Aclusian army rose from 1,567,000 men to 4,678,000 men. The Airplane is now much more utilized into the military even more than the past, as well as the tank. People are now more happy since the tides of war has passed. But Chancellor Maxis Milliano II knew better that it would not be long until another deadly war would be around soon and the Aclusian people must sacrifice many things again.

Today was Freedom Day, a holiday made in 1916 to signify the liberation of the Norcourtian people from their tyrannical monarchy. Aclusian soldiers parade down the street following the Chancellor in his General Uniform that he wore during the war. Crowds of thousands of people gathered all over, being held back my police officers and security guards.

"Pleasant day my dear" CHancellor Maxi Milliano told his wife.

"Indeed it is darling" Lucretia Milliano replied as she was holding her new born child her arms.

The parade then started to continue on it's average course through Baker street, to Town hall where the Chancellor will give a speech to his people.

OOC: Someone could assassinate the Chancellor so a war could start.....just a suggestion.
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:15 pm

Orostani Chamber of Commerce

Dale Waters in smiled as he leaves through recent news reports.
A war would be profitable, if it occurred. He knew that it was likely to, just not exactly when.
He summoned his assistant, Ron Yaro.
"Mr Yaro, please bring me a report on weapons production."
"Yes sir, May I ask what for?"
"You'll see, you are dismissed."

Ron left the room.
Dale then got up, and walked to his window. The capitol city was beautiful from this high up, and he could see all the way to the Governmental Headquarters, which housed Parliament. He had his monthly report later that day, and he expected this report to be a big one.

Later

"In summary, Orostan must increase agricultural and industrial production."

The parliament began clapping, and the Vote caller inside the center piece called a vote.

"All for Mr. Waters' Recommendation, raise your green paddles, all against, raise red."

Almost every representative raised their green paddle.
"Thank you for your votes, the following procedures will be enacted..."
The Caller listed the actions outlined by Dale.
There were no objections.
On the top of the list as a buyer for new weapons, was the Orostani Military itself.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Aterria
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Columbia City, Aterria, 1921

Columbia City, also known as Washington, was the capital of Aterria: a vibrant and young nation. Founded off the principles of equality, Aterrians have striven to achieve the very best in all fields. Columbia was characterized by its many square miles of industry, and of course the pollution too. It had been many years since the industrial revolution had first happened in Aterria, and by now all cities had at least one major manufacturing area.

A recent meet in Congress had approved the expansion of the already large Aterrian Army, as the nation was soon preparing to annex its unstable southern neighbor (Carriebean).

President James McKinley was satisfied with the situation. The public had yearned for a war for decades now, and it would soon get what it wanted. If the conflict was resolved quickly, Mckinley was sure he would be guaranteed another term as president. After all, who doesn't like a good wartime leader?

On the other hand, many members of McKinley's party: the Radical Republicans, and members of the populist party were rather concerned about the poor standards of living in the Carriebean. They argued that liberating the oppressed workers (Well that's what the populists say) was of utmost importance. "Well, the more the support the better", McKinley thought, as he strolled through the city's central park.

It was just another day for him.
A large mixed tech / retro empire set in an Earth-like world
Currently undergoing heavy civil unrest
**Based on the old game "battlenations" (now dead), Valkyria Chronicles, Code Geass (Holy Britannian Empire), and lots of other things

IMPERIAL BROADCASTING CENTER No real news as of today

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:43 pm

Empress Lena Cartwine III

Empress Lena Cartwine III looked out over the ocean from the foyer, in the Imperial Palace. Many of her advisers were with her, and they were discussing the state of the world. She was worried. Rhambach had issued what was essentially a declaration of war if the NSU refused to give up a strip of contested land between the two nations, and the Twelves Islands new found trade partner in the Caribbean was threatening to fall into civil war, and was facing enemy's on its northern and southern borders. She knew the Twelve Isles needed to do something, to show they were not afraid to fight for their allies, but Lena also worried about the imperialistic natures of the two nations leering at the Caribbean, and the similar leanings of Rhambach. If the Royal Army and Navy was to move against any of them, she worried that that would give an excuse for the others to jump in on her people as well. The Twelve Isles were prime real estate, after all. They provided a large portion of the worlds oil, and if one was to go to take them over, they would suddenly have that resource all to themselves.

She looked down at the letter in her hand, and then back out over the ocean. It was one of the rare sunny days in the Twelve Isles, and she wished it could have been spent with her daughter, instead of worrying about war and trade.

"Timon?" she said, he voice soft, yet somehow commanding.

A young man, with tan skin and warm, wavy hair stepped forward. "Yes, your highness?" he said, looking at her. She got the feeling that Timon held feelings for her beyond just as her aid, he was so ready to help her with any thing she needed. But, she was an empress, and he was little more than a kid, so she thought nothing of it, and made sure not to poke at whatever fire was in her aids chest.

"Take this down, and then have the message sent to the Caribbeans." she waited a second, before looking over her shoulder at Timon, who had produced a pencil and pad of paper. "Your ready?" Timon nodded. "We, the people of the Twelve Islands, wish to formally extend our hand in alliance to you, the great people of the Caribbean. It is our hope that you will allow us to station soldiers in your proud land, in order to help protect against the foreign aggressors on your northern and southern borders." she stopped talking, and turned to her advisors. "Do you thin that sounds alright?"

They all nodded, and she looked back over the ocean. "That should be it for the message, Timon. Just make sure to sign it, Empress Lena Cartwine III." Timon bowed, and quickly made his way back inside the palace, to bring the message to the Royal Postmaster, who would in turn send it to the Caribbean government.

Lena turned back around, and spoke to the Prime Minister. "Do you think you can handle the rest of this without my help?" she said.

"Yes, your highness. Im sure it will be no problem at all."

"Exellent," she replied, "then I am going to spend time with my daughter. It is not every day that is sunny here in the Twelve Isles, and I would like to spend it with happy things. I trust none of you will bother me, unless it is of the utmost importance."

Billy Younger
"Oy, you thinks you can get away with snatching my shoes whens I was sleeping?" Billy stormed up the street, coming down on the slightly younger boy in front of him, who was standing stupefied in the middle of the street, holding Billys shoes. He got up in the boys face, and continued his tirade. "You dont gets to just steal some fellows shoes, didnt your mum never teach you that? Im liable to cut off your ear to teach you a lesson, you filthy little picker. Ill cut you up and hide you in the whale meat, so's that your own family eats you for dinner, you little small fry pipe cleaner, stove fucking whore born ditch baby." He reached forward, and snagged the shoes from the boy in front of him. A small crowd was starting to form around them, mostly weaning sashes and hats of varying garish colors, signifying they were in gangs. As Billy noticed this, he took a better look at the boy he was yelling at, and noticed that he was wearing a bright green kerchief around his arm, the same color as at least half of the other people who had now congregated around them. The other half were wearing bright yellow, like Billy. The Bowlers, they called themselves.

When Billy took the shoes back from the kid, it seemed to spark a little fire in him, and he began to go off on the older boy with the choppy, cracking voice of a kid who had just reached puberty, and didn't realize that their voice made them sound like a stoned mouse. "You, you and so tough! you just take shoes from people smaller, dont you, you yellow pussy truant punk! Ill bite your lips off I will, and them mail them to your mother, you fucking slag jail bird! I take shits harder than you, you aint so tough are you, your just a smack mouthed shit stain on the mattress!"

Billy's arm shot out, and he slapped the boy across the face. The other Bowlers all erupted into laughter and jeers, and Billy smiled. "What you going to do about that?" He said as much to the kid as to the kids gang, and didnt expect anything until one of the people wearing green came up behind him and smashed him across the back with a chair. Billy stumbled, and heard the angry shouts of people from both gangs, and as he opened his eyes again saw that they had all run together, and were whaling on one another with any weapons they could get a hold of. Billy reached into his boot, and pulled out a straight razor, which he flicked open and swung at one of the people, slashing they face from the forehead to the jaw.

The fight went on for at least another half hour before the guard could break it up, and the next thing Billy knew he was in the local jail house, Tandem Yard. His trial had been scheduled for the next week, along with all the others involved in the fight who could be caught, regardless of which gang they were in.

(OOC: Just to make it clear, I plan to have Billy join the army, and become similar to Hemingway, an write war poetry and stories concerning the fighting. Also, for reference, here's some pictures of Billy and Lena.
(Just imagine he's way more grumpy.)
Proud member of the Federation Of Isles.

The Lamplighter will return in times of Blight.
When you are lost in darkness, search for the light.

"The crown and whales will always provide."

Emperor Tyrus Willun The Conqueror.

Aterria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:09 pm

The Port of Baltimore, Aterrian State of Maryland.

Sailor John Green looked at the mass of gathered warships in the harbor, and wondered for a brief second. There were simply so many vessels of all shapes and sizes, ranging from the massive Nevada Class Battleships and their 14-inch guns, to the tiny torpedo boats and occasional sub. He had joined the navy 2 years ago, back when he was still fascinated by the prospects of sea travel, and when both his parents pressured him to get some military experience.

Standing by him was Thomas Washington, or just Tom. Tom was a big man of African Descent, and standing at 6' 10" and 220 lbs, he was sight to be seen. The two had both grown up in the same neighborhood in Baltimore, went to the same schools, and graduated in the same year. Tom had never been a pushover, and those that messed with him based on race found out pretty quickly that insulting him wasn't the most bright of ideas. Personally, Green wondered why people still harbored racist thought, as it had been decades since the last Jim Crow law was abolished.

However, the sight in front of them was something new. It was a ship that made even the Pennsylvania-class super-dreadnaught look slightly outdated. The New Colorado-Class, weighing in at 32,600 long tons, was the Aterrian Navy's newest warship. The one present: The USN Columbia, was one of 4 which were planned (The other 3 are in various states of construction). Both John and Tom stared in awe, before a naval officer quickly broke the silence.

"Hey you two. What are you looking at? " The Officer asked.

"Sorry sir, just appreciating the ship in front of us, a true beauty if I might remark." Tom replied in an upright manner.

"Well, that's quite true, it seems like you boys got assigned to it? Well, have to admit, I'm sure we'll have a hell of a time. The name's Curt Steward. Captain Curt Stewart, and your new commanding officer." The Capt. replied.

The two sailors were quite surprised at the sudden revealing, and quickly saluted.

"At ease gentlemen. I'm happy to know that I have a few sailors willing to work hard. Soon we'll be off fighting the Carriebeans and liberating their oppressed countrymen. Now get along. We still all got work to do."

With that, the capt. left, leaving John and Tom to contemplate the situation.
**Based on the old game "battlenations" (now dead), Valkyria Chronicles, Code Geass (Holy Britannian Empire), and lots of other things

Norcourt
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Norcourt » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Chesterfield, Norcourt, June 1, 1921

The Norcourtian peoples were recovering after the great Civil War of 1916, in which many died. From the streets point of view, you could see the occasional farmers, gentlemen, and other citizens, working to make the pay. Soldiers were marching through the streets, looking for anything to do. Carriages full of ammunition, and firearms, heading to the Local Military Training Station.

Local Barracks

"Major Fellows, in which way do you expect our Lord's troops to be extended along the lines of equipment and uniform purposes?" said Captain Andre

Fellows put down his glass of wine, and began to speak

"Andre, our soldiers will be equipped with the Howe, due to the familiarity of it's use in Angelon. Our uniforms will remain the same, with the British-inspired Brodie Steel Helmet"

Model Of 1895 Norcourtian Howe Rifle
Last edited by Norcourt on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!
Host nation of Nuza

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:34 pm

Aclus, June 1,1921
28 Year old Nistomaura Kantako had been visiting Aclus, he was a carriebeanian artist, he tried to sell questionable paintings to support the carriebean anti amendment movement that was a counter to the carriebean pro amendment movement. he was meeting a friend at a small snack shop on Baker Street, as a dark hooded man wearing glasses nervously sat down. he merely nodded at the waitress and tapped her on the shoulder.
" oy, lady, I has heres a fat roll of money, it a g'wan your way, but only if yoos scatoots the area."
the blonde waitress grabbed the money, loaded her shotgun and ran out the door with the fat stack in her hands, leaving the weapon by the door on the inside.
as his associate sat down, he gave a slight grin.
" ah, my boy Jansu, how's the family eh?"
" well, I'm stil giving them 9 tenths of my income, but, my... mother is not doing so good."
"oh, how comes, her hip acting up again?"
"yeah, but she'll pull through god willing, eh mate?"
Kantako spat out his coffee and shoved Jansu aside, pulling out a Colt.38 with golden tips on it.
as Jansu, confused, turned his head around, he saw a fancy car drive past, then Kantako fired , the six rounds breaking the glass, he saw the first one hit the rim of the tire, the second hit someone in the car, a honking sound was heard and he thought that was the driver, the third and forth marked a baby and some high ranking official, the fifth, he didn't remember where the fifth one went, he passed out on the floor after that, the last thing he saw was that he had left a bullet in the gun, and saw several members of the Aclusian army show up and break down the door.

Carriebean City
Congress was in a flurry, as there was a year before the Congressional Elections, and the war rhetoric screeched ever louder.
as the horse and buggy stopped, President Marvin Washvelt of the Pirate Party entered into the room, immediately, he heard gunshots, making him instinctively duck, the more than ten years of his army training coming back to him in an instant. he felt relived as he heard faint screams and three congressmen were taken out on stretchers. the house that the nation's politicans met was becoming a warzone even deadlier than the front 17 years ago.
getting up on the stage, he hastily read through is notes before begining.
"People of Congress, I am pleased to announce that we have beat last quarter's agricultural production, but only by a small percentage, we must be vigilant in our efforts to produce more food for the war, and as such, I am ordering the construction of three Dams and two levies that we can use to defend against admiral mother nature, and I am also ordering that for every 20 households, five are to produce food in any way shape or form, as long as it is not it's own little company, as private industry is a scourge on the na-"
" Blasphemy, you were always a pro amender bastard, Private industry is the best the nation has, and if you don't agree with me, you can taste me and my wife, misses shotgun!" the rambocous young congressman named Daniel Arthur bellowed. several anti amender members joined him, followed by complaints by the pro constitutional, then a cursing contest began, and as Washvelt began to leave, he heard gunfire once more, making him hit the floor and crawl towards the door, past several dead, dying and wounded congressmen, with red and green buttons pinned to their suits to distinguish which side they were on. as he waited for the gunfire to quiet down, he peered his head into the firing room once more, and was greeted by a bloodied messenger who gave him a red stained letter, the Army reconstruction ,rearmament and expansion bill had passed. under it, three more divisions of 20,000 would be prepared and mobilized, along with the rest of the army, and five reserve divisons made up of the people, were to be mobilized and prepared for the upcoming war. The Navy, however, was to prepare for patrols with the submarine force.
sighing a sigh of relive, he checked on his mail at the post office on the way home to the palace, grasping a new letter, he opened it up.

We, the people of the Twelve Islands, wish to formally extend our hand in alliance to you, the great people of the Caribbean. It is our hope that you will allow us to station soldiers in your proud land, in order to help protect against the foreign aggressors on your northern and southern borders.

" shit. those Islanders want an alliance, I don't see why not, maybe they can sort out this shit stain that is a mess in carriebean, damn congress, damn everyone!"
grasping a pen and paper, he wrote out a response personally.

To: Empress Lena Cartwine III of the Twelve Islands
I have seen your letter, and after much discussion between me, my grandma, and a box of crackers, I have decided to accept your proposed Alliance Between the Twelve Islands and Carriebean, this alliance will bring our nations closer, and considering your right assumptions of our diplomatic allies and enemy, I would be glad to have your forces fight alongside carriebean soldiers and sailors.

after placing a stamp on it and sending it off, Washvelt walked out of the post office and went back to the mansion.

Imperial War Naval Headquarters, Pirate Bay
Lord Admiral Uesugi Kenchin I stared out at the harbor, every ship in the Carriebean Fleet was there, the twelve Battleships, almost all the Armored cruisers, save for the Haurana and Fajara, which were in Havana harbor getting repaired. the small destroyer flotilla was separated into four fleets of five ships and dispersed lazily around the harbor, save for one which was on patrol just outside of the harbor, looking for threats. the carriebean Fleet had recovered since their defeat in the Anglo-Carriebean war, and the carriebeanian fleet that time had barely escaped with a handful of now scrapped torpedo boats. He smiled at the thought of his battleships playing a major role in the battle, the Newest Ship in the Fleet, the Battleship cabo San Lucas was a Harold Class battleship, weighing in at 23,589 tons, the ship was some of the largest in carriebean's arsenal, if you could even call it an arsenal and not some ten year old's gun collection that he hides under his bed.
the vessle had ten 10 inch guns arranged in five twin turrets along with a plethora of smaller guns, all this for the low low experience of the crews, throw in the whole carriebean constitutional minefield that had dominated the politics in the nation, and you had the carriebean navy in a nutshell. that and the Commanders, save for him and two other admirals, knew next to nothing about naval engagements, and saw that crossing the T was a viable strategy to get crossed by the enemy fleet, as they had foolishly became conservative with their ammunition supplies, which was stored next to the guns anyways, so, the Carriebean fleet was not in such a good shape, save for the submarine fleet which Carriebean had been developing. the brand new SI class submarines, a class that was to be thirty total, have four torpedo tubes, three 4.7 inch cannons and becoem part of the submarine attack fleet, had been on the stocks, sitting there, just rotting away for the past three months, if there was anything the carriebean's were known for, it was procrastination. Kenchin walked into his flagship, the Baja California, one of the more newer ships, it was still eleven years old, but it was some of the best ships in the carriebean fleet, and he was proud to have picked that as his flagship, nevermind that it was understaffed and the crews were underpaid. he entered the bridge and saw several helmsmen and sailors hastily salute him with a one fingered salute, merely returning the favor and cursing under his breath.
" this ship has ten inch guns, right?"
"Yes, but we are preparing three more battleships with fourteen inch guns, it will sure give us an edge over the enemy."
" when will they be done?'
" within a year, it will take a while to convince the natives to work for us, but free beds, baths, and little pay will convince them!" the burly old seaman chuckled along with Kenchin as they headed down to inspect other sections of the fleet.

Carriebean Factory
22 year old Nathan Neegarwa stood up on a crate of boxes, the factory had been vacated for a meeting of the United Carriebean Labor UCL, as the hundred odd members entered the room.
"My Fellow Workers, Pirate scum and villany of all sorts, I come to speak to you in support of the war, I am a carriebeanian communsit, this means different things to different people, To some, It might mean supporting the teachings of Karl Marx, to others it may be open to various interpretations, what it means to me, is an abolition of slavery, the wage slavery that those fat ass nobles pollute in the nation! Now, we must look to the North, to the nation of Aterria, a Nation of Democracy, peace, and freedom for all men and women ,not just those rich nobles that rule our nation with an Iron Fist, I say it is time for Change my brethren, political change, environmental change, economic change, no more shall those fat cat congressmen bully the working man, today, we shall rise! but we must Look to Aterria as the shining example, the one good star in a universe of dull and dying lights, that one perfect flower in the rows of dead and dying plantlife, we must work together with them, and god help us, if those carriebeanian bastards tempt us into war once more, I say, to hell with the war, we will not go, we will not support a war in which we are fighting two fronts, what President Washvelt is asking is to go against our very Constitution, something which I am a Pro Amender, we all are, and we shall show those no good, stuck up rich folk, that the true power is in the people in two years!"
as the crowds cheered, several cop cars showed up.
Last edited by Newne Carriebean7 on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 pm

Empress Lena Cartwine III

Lena read the reply from the Caribbeans president as she ate breakfast. Her daughter, princess Bella Cartwine sat across the table from her, and watched her with curiosity. "What are you reading, mummy?" she asked.

"Just politics dear," she replied, and put the letter down. She was pleased, though nervous about this new alliance with the Caribbeans. She wanted to continue trade with them, the tobacco and fruit they brought to the Isles was a great commodities, and couldn't be grown in the cold, rainy climate of the Twelve Isles. But, it seemed that the Caribbeans were also very unstable, and she was worried that she may have to assist in the quelling of rebels in the event of an insurrection. Something that she didt not want to put the soldiers of the Twelve Islands into. It was another nations war, and not theirs, but she thought that the Caribbeans might make it theirs. She sighed, and looked back at her daughter.

Billy Younger

"Hey, let me out this damn cage, I aint eaten all day, and I know my rights!" The guard a the table in front of Billy looked at him, and leered an ugly, haphazard smile.

"And why should Listen to the pleading of a worthless street rat, like yourself?"

"Cause you dont when I gets out of here Im gonna find your house, and burn it. Just like that, up in smoke."

"You watch your tongue, street rat. Dont want nothing to happen to it." Said the guard, standing up to show off his full size. He was a monster, standing at at least 6 foot 6 inches, towering over Billys meager 5 foot 11.

"Ill say what I want, fat assed, butch cock. You wont do shit with it, because your nothing."

The guard moved forward, and jammed his hand through the door into Billys cell, pulling the young man in closer to his face. "I would be careful, If you dont shut your damn mouth I could always slip a little something to some of your friends here inside. For a couple extra bread, these boys would do anything I ask."

"Yeah? You think that scares me? You cant even kill a man yourself, you fat fucking twit. You just smatter on bout your tough nature, but then when you get the chance, you wont even get your own hands dirty."

The guard stared into Billys face a while longer, and Billy stared back, his eyes scrunched up small and beady, his mouth in a tight little knot, just waiting for the Guard t try something. "You know," said the guard, "your right. I dont want to get my hands dirty with a filthy street rat like you." He shoved Billy back, and made his way back to the table he had been sitting at, and began to shuffle a deck of cards.

Billy stared at him, angry and frustrated, before saying, "I still want my food, butch cock." The guard just snorted.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:18 pm

Ralioskener,June 1,1921
The Ralioskanian Empire was prospering. Although not as big as it once was, the economy was strong, and the military had grew largely in size. As cavalry began to age, more money was being put into the production of airplanes. The news was quickly spreading about Rahmbach's invasion for it's former territories.

Imperial Palace,Brennenburg,Capital City of Ralioskener
Emperor Phillip sat at his table, eating his breakfast of sausage, egg, and waffles. He called for his servant to get the newspaper. He read the newspaper carefully, taking note of every detail. He finished his breakfast, then went to his study to write a letter to Friedrich III of Rahmbach.
To: Friedrich III of Rahmbach
I support you in your military action against the Northern Scientific Union. I wish you and your soldiers good luck, and hope you will reclaim your territories. I will mobilize my troops in support of you. We, the people of Ralioskener wish to formally ally with you, the people of Rahmbach. We will give you military access to our land, and expect the same from you, if you wish to ally with us.
Good day to you. ~Emperor Phillip of Ralioskener

Phillip placed a stamp and sent it off in a post office. He walked back to discuss things with Chief General Albert Stanley, manager of his army.
"Emperor, we have replaced the obsolete Lincoln 1883 rifle with this, the Kingsland 1903," Albert said.
(the rifle)
dead nation oof

mainly used as an rp account now

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Bakers Street, Aclus

The Chancellors car was driving by the local tavern, now empty except for a few inhabitants. Once the car passed by a man inside pulled out a revolver and fired unto the Chancellors car, a bullet hit the tire, then the drivers head who then fell dead, little Maxis, who began crying was silenced by a bullet while his mother was shot as well. The Chancellor yelled in horror as his son and his wife fell dead, a bullet then steiked his chest and he fell off the car. Seeing this happen, Aclusian soldiers burst into the tavern.

"Bloody bastards!" Sgt Worshire yelled at the 2 men, he then swung his Lee Enfield into the shooters face with a knockout blow. The other man who had seemed to have fainted was taken and put into handcuffs, as well as the shooter.

The faces of te Aclusian people were in shock, the leader of their proud country, assassinated, even his newborn amd his wife. The doctors quickly rushed all of the 3 to the hospital, When they checked them, the baby and the wife had died instantly, while the chancellor was in the process of dying.

2 hrs Later

The doctors tried to save Maxis, but he had lost too much blood, his last dying words were:

"Forever Aclus", an old Aclusian saying of greatness. The doctors replied with "Forever Aclusian", the Chancellor then died.

With his death, newspapers were sent all over the continent, all over Aclus to notify the people of this incident, followed by mass radio broadcast.

"Our hero has fallen"
The Aclusian Empire

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:01 am

The Gorgraq Consociation was thriving, the wounds left by the revolution 20 years ago had finally healed, the economy was booming and life was happy, their leader Strartz Gorishna I had sat down to enjoy a military parade commemorating his victorious revolution when his assistant whispered something in his ear. He immediately left. Back at his home and the government building The Consociation palace former home to the overthrown King, his advisors told him that Rambach and The Ralioskanian empire had invaded a piece of contested land that belonged to his ally The NSU.

Gorishna: has there been any word from The NSU

Advisor: Indeed there has, they wish for us to meet to discuss tactics and strategy

Gorishna: Then we will go, mobilise the army and call in the reservists and open conscription as for the women and children we need workers in the factories, all men over the age of 55 are to work in the factories, all unemployed women are to do the same, all boys under the age of 16 must attend preliminary training after their schooling hours to ready them selves for the war ahead.

Advisor: Yes Supreme leader it shall be implemented

Gorishna: Also I want you to start production of more of these tanks, they seem like they will be very useful, and ready the navy to defend our shores and shipping routes.

Advisor: It will be done

Gorishna: Send a telegram to The NSU saying we will come to their aid

Advisor: Yes, Supreme I shall do so immediately

Gorishna: I best be off to The NSU then, assemble my generals and the army and we will discuss how to defeat Rambach and how to roll back The Ralioskanian beast

With these words he departed form The palace and headed for his transport aircraft

Encryption: high
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Selkie
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 17, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Selkie » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:02 am

Wembury, Free Lands of the Selkie.
Fynn thought, as he read the newspaper, that he had it lucky: Nations out there were preparing for armed confrontation for such petty things as land. The Free Lands, besides their rather bloody history, would not participate, the Elders made that clear.
They were a young nation, far too young to enter the Great Game of war, founded formally just a year ago, nearly on the day.
Before that, they were just the Lands of the Selkie, nothing too remarkable, nothing of interest for imperialist powers, for the Selkie fought themselves, if they fought, mostly - but when someone from the outside came and threatened them, then they had a huge problem. That was, how the Free Lands actually came together, as a defensive alliance.
Fynn could still remember these days with vibrant clarity.
Now however, they were one nation, renovating: The R-15 was in the process of being adopted as the standard rifle of the young SDF-Army, the lots of ships of the towns and cities, which were banded together as the SDF-Navy were classified and modernized when needed and possible, while a fleet armament program was underway, a railroad network was build with foreign help.
And now, war - not against them.
But it would still be something to consider.
Fynn sighed as someone called. "Coming!", he called back and swept up his peaked cap - Captain Fynn Scriostóir of the Tribe of Wicklow, of the destroyer Wembury, was back in action.
When there was war, the Selkie needed to secure their shipping, their trade lines and life lines. That was, what he intended to do.
An hour later, the small 260 tons Wembury was on her merry way, enjoying the last cruise before war, while preparing for it.
I play PT, MT and a bit FT. I am into character-RPs.
My people are called the Selkie, the nation is usually called the Free Lands in MT-settings. Thanks.

Silverport Dockyards Ltd.: Storefront - Catalogue

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Telegram to The NSU

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:10 am

To:Queen Emma Winterhaven I

Your majesty, we will answer your call for help, we will agree to meet you to discuss tactics and how we will defeat both our enemies. It has come to my attention you will have to fight a two front war with Rambach on one side and The Ralioskanian empire on the other so it is imperative that we discuss tactics as we are in real danger of being out flanked or invaded, I have assembled a team of my best generals to join our meeting, I will arrive in The NSU shortly to discuss our future movements, I wish you good fortune in the war to come.

Signed Startz Gorishna I of The Gorgraq Consociation

Encryption: high
Last edited by Gorgraq Consociation on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Submarine S-14
Captain Eric von Hans peered through the periscope, he just saw the endless blue real estate that was the ocean's waves as they crashed against the hull of the ship. the submarine was a fairly new one, built in 1916 as part of the S-10 class, the fourth ship in that, respectively. he had been assigned a position as captain simply because of his rich background, in fact, they offered him a full promotion to Admiral, but he said he was fine with the small boat under his command, while the staff was shocked, they made sure he was sipping in gold cups and eating off of silver plates. his sallery was more than 20 years the average pay of a carriebean submariner, and that was paid out monthly,clearly they were just hiring rich guys on the spot. Hans took his eyes off the periscope and walked down the two step staircase to the radio room, which had the best machines around. he knew he was supposed to be in port, but, what's the worst that could've happened? as he bit down on his newly mouthed cigar, the tobacco and lemon scent filling his nostrils, he saw a shape in the dark.
"all hands, to stations, prepare torpedo tubes one through three for launch! increase speed from 11 to 15 knots, set heading at 3-0-5 degrees west!"
"Yes sir!"
as the projectiles were loaded into the submarine, he wondered what was out there...

Carriebean Royal Rifled Training Grounds, 2 miles from Carriebean City

General Volfstein von Trooper and General Iama Stupaid Turtule walked up and down the rows of men that were gathered. the states had called their milita's together both Generals had their hands full, with 60,000 former country boys, painters, artists, and blacksmiths that they had to turn into fighting machines. General Trooper began " Alright you pig filth of the Earth, if you know how to walk, you are good, is there anyone that does not know how to walk?" the crowd of peasants was silent, the dog named commander merely nodded. " alright,this is your weapon,it is a Carbine Model 1887,it has ten shots in this cylindrical magazine, you load each bullet individually until it is loaded up fully, to load it, you undo this latch, this breaks the weapon, so to say, now the revolver part is exposed, you can then load each round individually so that you can fire at the enemy, once you are done loading, make sure you put it back together previously, then you can cock this little hammer back, and begin firing. everyone got it?" the rows of men began to meddle with the guns, getting a round from their pocket and fitting it in the chambers one at a time, sometimes two at a time, once that, the guns were hastily put back together and the soldiers shouldered them.
"Make ready!"
the hundreds of rifles were shouldered.
" Take Aim!"
the guns' barrels pointed at the mock targets that had been set up at 200 range
" fire!"
a flurry of smoke and flashes from the barrels joined with the sound of rifles firing.
" how many of you had all of them go off?"
a flurry of hands were raised, followed by General Trooper's chuckles.
" Yeah, we're sorry about that, but it's the only quick firing weapons we have so far, besides from a plethora of muzzle loaded weapons and small hand cannons from hundreds of years ago."
" well, then, why the hell can't we get better weapons, then?" one of the soldiers complained joined by a chorus of insults and grievances.
" now, now, I am in talks with our friends in the Pro Amendment league, they promise one of the changes is an increased budget for firearms development, research and purchasing, soon,you will be holding in your hands the finest carriebean made firearms, guns and cannons this side of the pacific! our enemies will cower in their cities as our forces march on their capitals! Long Live the Revolution!"
many of the men, mostly conscripts and volunteers, cheered loudly.

Outside of Pirate Bay
The Old Armored Cruiser Balkanivich cruised lazily outside the main harbor where the fleet was, the captain, the old 76 year old Gerald Townshed peered through a periscope, the cruiser's twin 6 inch guns sitting there, not moving, as they were not manned. Townshed scowered the harbor for anything suspicious, then, he saw a small scope peering out into the water, not knowing what nationality it was, Townshed called up the hemsman, Daniel roberston
" Hemsman Rob, I want you to go full ahead, hard port 11 degrees, give it all you can, I see a submarine we could sink!"
" sir, you do know the waters are mine-"
" bullshit son, now I just want you to do your job, we'll sink that dammned sub alright!"
as he hung up the phone, the ship sped past several debris pieces that was from the aging cruiser, ignoring the warning signs of what the object really was.
Townshed's mind then clicked. running twoard the bridge he bellowed
"Hard to Port, Hard to Port! that's a fucking mine! reverse engines, all hands to battlestations!"
as the crew ran about and the alarms were sounded, the ship struck it on the port side, a massive column of water rising like a phoenix in the sun. the ancient lady shuddered and slowly came to a crawl like speed, limping like a wounded animal.
" get me the admiralty, Send a signal to the rest of the fleet, S.O.S, S.O.S, Save Our Ship! we are sinking!"
just as he said that, several kerosene filled lamps fell over, someone had not put them out, and now the ship was ablaze, the fire fighters rushed to try and stop the blaze, but it was no use, Admiral Townshed's last thoughts was how to fix a cow that had been drinking heavily and was attracted to silly dresses and funny, high pitched accents, the fitting thought for a psychopath of an admiral.
the fires then reached the stored in plain sight ammunition for the single 7 inch batteries, the ship broke in two, and a ball of smoke and fire rose high over the outside of the harbor that day.

Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Orostan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Gatterfeld Testing Ground - Orostan

General Vears watched in satisfaction as a tank crested the hill. These new tanks could outrun moat other tanks, and still pack a punch. They were Orostan's greatest land weapon. The tank's designer, Aaron Gafren, was the best weapons designer that Orostan had. He created the "No Soap" 33 Rifle, the PCO-44 Heavy Bomber, and this new tank. The General was more than pleased at its performance, and ordered 400 upon the end of the demonstration. It would take a while, but everything took time.

But even as the factories began to pump out Guns, Tanks, and planes, something far more deadly than all of these was coming out of the most secret factories in the moat secret places.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Aterria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aterria » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Telegram to Twelve Isles.

To: Empress Lena Cartwine III

The Aterrian Congress and President of Aterria James McKinley would like to extend a hand to you and your nation. Seeing that potential future hostilities may arise, we think it imperative that our nation's leaders meet together and discuss future events. We suggest that the first meeting be in New Columbia City, and all preparations will be made if you agree. Thank you.

The Twelve Isles
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Twelve Isles » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:45 pm

Aterria wrote:
*snip*

To: Aterrian Congress

To the Congress of Aterria. It would be my pleasure to meet with you, and to discuss the growing hostilitys between our nations. It is not our desire to go to war, and I would hope that it is not yours either. f course, I hope that you understand that I must protect the intrests of the Twelve Isles, and our trade with the Caribbean is a major part of that, as well as the obligation to protect allies.

As of the recent news of the assassination of the Aclusian Chancellor, and I hope you understand that I will be bringing with me a guard of 30 of my nations best soldiers, the High Guard.

Lena handed the letter she had written to Timon, who bowed before quickly walking to the Postmaster, who would convert the letter to a telegram and send it to the Aterians. She hoped to the All God that the communicating between their two nations would prevent a war, for both the Twelve Isles and their Caribbeans allies. She wondered however, if it would even matter if they tried to defend against the Aterrians. It seemed more and more likely that the nation was going to fall into civil war, and if that happens then the Caribbean was no longer the same nation, and the Twelve Isles obligations were suddenly gone. She hoped, though she felt guilty about it, that this would be the case, and she would be able to concentrate more on the growing threat in the east. The Gorgraqs had joined the Rahmbachians on the war path, and Aclus, which was a tentative ally of the Twelve Isles had lost its leader, to some unknown foreign enemy. She sighed, and stood from her desk to go and read her daughter a bedtime story.

Billy Younger
Billy stepped off the train with a deluge of other young men like himself. It was seeming like the Twelve Isles was going to war, and in response had begun to mobilize. The judge, who tried him for the gang fight he had been in back in Townhill had given him an option. He could spend the rest of his one year sentance in jail, or he could join the army. Billy had joined the army, after he found out very quickly that Tandem Yard was a place even more violent and cruel than the streets he had come from. One person had even been stabbed to death over a pillow, and Billy decided that he didnt want that to be his fate. If he was going to die, then he was going to die with at least some semblance of honor, and he thought that the Royal Army could give him that.

The new recruits, who had all be plucked from the streets like him, making up an army of thieves and beggars as far as Billy could tell, all began to form up into a line at an officers urging, and they all made their way slowly into a small wooden hut to be given a a physical, so that the doctors could decided where they should be placed in the army. After what felt like a years worth of tests all crammed into an hour and a half, Billy walked out with a new brown uniform under his arm, and the location of his bunkhouse in the base. He looked down at his hand, and the tattoos that peppered his fingers. All runes, supposed to be magical. They would grant him the power of the Stranger, an ethereal being who was supposed to be the progenitor of all things supernatural. He had never really believed in the Stranger, or the All God, but at this moment, he hoped that one of them was real, and would watch over him in what was to come.

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:55 pm

Aclusian Military Police Base

The individual who shot the chancellor was put in a chair in handcuffs in a interrogation room. With a big mark on his head from the rifle bash. The soldiers then take off his blindfold.

"Ok you piece of shite, tell us who your dumbass is? And where your from and who sent you!" Sgt Worshire told the man.

The man then grumbled, not saying a word.

"So this is how it's gonna be eh?" Worshire told the man while he was chuckling. He then placed electric wired to the mans body. He then flicked a switch and the man started to get electrocuted. Time after time they stopped to talk to him, asking him the same questions. Eventually he died of the amount of electricity. They then threw his body into a shallow grave.

The other man who was with the assailant, was then woken up and interrogated. As it seemed earlier that he could not stand violence, began to spill the beans without being tortured. The Aclusian MP now knew who was to blame for their Chancellors death. The Carribeans!

2hrs Before, Aclum, Senate Building courtyard

The Chancellor and his family were now in individual coffins, a tall casket for the Chancellor himself. A medium sized coffin for his wife and a little coffin for the little guy. All were open, showing the 3 in their coffins looking like they were in a pleasent sleep. The funeral was to start in an hour. Already the Chancellors parents were sobbing. Invitations were given out to all the Chancellors relatives, as well as his wifes. This meant that Norcourts Lord was invited as well. And even the Chancellors ally, the leader of the Twelve isles.

For this occasion, every Aclusian wore Black and gold, the Aclusian National colors.
The Aclusian Empire

Gorgraq Consociation
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gorgraq Consociation » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:32 am

While their leader was attending talks and meetings with The NSU, the factories turned their efforts to producing weapons of war and The Revolutionary Legion (The Gorgraq Army) had been mobilised, as had the conscripts and the reservists. Propaganda posters covered almost every wall and those who refused to join the army were forced into it anyway if they deserted they were shot. The Gorgraq Navy and airforce had also been mobilised. However The Gorgraq army did not want to make a move yet before any decisions had been agreed between The NSU and The Gorgraq Consociation. In The mean time troops would train for the war ahead.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:54 am

The Ralioskanian Imperial Palace
The door opened quickly, and the spymaster walked in. He bowed to the Emperor, before speaking;
"Sir, the Gongraq Consocation has mobilized their forces," he said. "I think it will be best if we do the same,"
Emperor Phillip turned to his Chief General.
"What do you think, General?" he asked.

"It's good. It will be best to do so, in case war is declared," he replied.

"Very well, mobilize the army, navy, airforce, every military branch. Train our troops, and prepare the Imperial Corps," the Emperor commanded.

"Yes sir," Albert replied, and walked off to give out orders.

"The storm of war is coming," Emperor Phillip said.
dead nation oof

Rahmbach
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Rahmbach » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:06 am

Korlopp, Lieben, The Kingdom of Rahmbach

All it taken was the blow of a whistle and a couple of words shouted by General Filip Rustaff, the 3rd and 4th Lieben Regiments, containing 1,250 infantry soldiers and 250 cavalry each began marching into the Northern Scientific Union. In the fourth division of the 3rd Regiment was Jochim Aberaan, a failed musician who had joined the army two years prior as a way to support himself. He was a Rahmbachen patriot, supported the monarchy and would do anything to support his country. The young man taken quick glances of the houses in the Northern Scientific Union, before looking straight forward and continuing marching with the rest of the division. The cavalry was slowly escorting them, some of them running back and forth as messengers to the General. Trenches were being dug outside of Korlopp and workers were walking alongside the infantry to dig trenches further down.

Petzendorf Militärbasis, Petzendorf, Lieben, The Kingdom of Rahmbach

"Rahmbachen men should only cry on four occasions. On their birth, on the death of their mother, on their dying breaths, and when the nation has fallen." Commander Stiegen began. "Sons of Rahmbach, we have began the campaign to take our country back. Our TRUE country, not these incomplete borders. We are mobilising our armed forces to take back the lands of Greater Rahmbach. All hail the Kaiser. Keine Kapitulation, Sieg Heil!"

The soldiers chanted Sieg Heil in unison, and began getting in the trucks heading towards Korlopp. The 2 hour drive could be the last for the soldiers, as this war could kill thousands, even millions.
Der Bundesrepublik Rahmbach

RAHMBACHRAHM
RAHMBACHRAHM
RAHMBACHRAHM

BREAKING NEWS: 64 dead after terror attacks in Grad, home grown Islamists Umair Farriyah and Abdul al-Shakar responsible for the attacks, Islamic Brigade in Rahmbach claim responsibility| Riots in Lyviyv after RLK leader Lukas Krowdaski holds pro-Independence rally| SPORTS: Sportivo Oderzo make up loss of Kerruen by buying Lyviyv player Ladislaw Kruchesviya for $31 Million

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:53 am

Phillip sat down and wrote;
To: Friedrich III of Rahmbach
I have sent an ambassador, which is my dear uncle, to your main capital to discuss military tactics, since I cannot be there. I have already prepared my troops, and wish the best for both of us during this war. God bless our brave men.
Encryption: High

Phillip then turned to read the day's news. The headline alarmed him.
RENZO, THE EMPEROR'S BROTHER DIES OF CHOLERA
Phillip wept for a few minutes, before wiping his tears off and walking off to prepare his brother's funeral. His nephew being the next heir to the throne.
Last edited by Ralioskener on Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
dead nation oof

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents