NATION

PASSWORD

Capilan-Orionite-Eclisian Cold War (Open, no sign up)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:58 am

Eclius wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:Private Office of Chief Justice Pepper/Reveille City, Gig em Aggies:"Runner comes in not to much in hurry"

Runner: Sir your so called Ally Eclius may be in a pickle sir with a renewed conflict between them the Capileans and your old somewhat now very irrelevant "frienemy" Orion Islands. What should we do Sir?

Chief Justice: "We should contact our friend Eclius, let them know they have a back up plan in case they can't hold their ale down if you catch my drift". While your at it send word to General Vasili Chekhov Sector 217's commander and have his fleet on standby. Also alert Kyle Cherry about the situation you know her right?

Runner: "Yes sir I do she's the fleet commander"

Chief Justice: "And she's also my niece"

Justice Pepper: What's going on dear husband of mine, shouldn't you be spending time with your daughters.

Chief Justice: Rachel, yes I should but, I'm just moving a fleet into active standby deployment from sector 217, my old friend Eclius from the Orion conflict is in a pickle. So I just want our guys their in case he needs help.

Justice Pepper: Just don't work too long or hard, I don't want you stressed out

Kyle Cherry: Hello Uncle I did receive the deployment order; as soon as General Chekhov returns from a lunch run I'll pass your commands on to him. Hey can you tell Aunt Rachel & Aunt Macy and your girls I said hello.

Chief Justice: Hello dear excellent but give Chekhov warning not to go hot unless Eclius ask for assistance, and yes I will tell them all you said hello............

Computer: Transmission ended

Chief Justice: now for a nice relaxing game of mini golf with my girls

OOC: this is a modern-tech RP

OOC: I know that's why I didn't mention it as a space fleet consider it like the US navy's fleet stationed to cover different "sectors" of the world
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:36 am

Union City this morning was bright and crisp. Warm, but not hot. Orionite flags fluttered in the breeze. They lined every street corner. The iconic Victoria Avenue Clock Tower was ringing with joy. For today was Inauguration Day. At the Great Hall of the Republic, outgoing President Tara Kerr stood on the balcony to inaugurate new President Keevert
"Do you agree to defend the constitution of the Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic?"
"I do"
"Will you listen to our people"
"I will"
"Will you guide our Defense Forces wisely"
"I will"
"You are now President of the Republic of the Orion Islands"
His speech consisted of vows to improve the economy, modernize the Army, rebuild the Navy, and destroy ISIS. he also promised a cooling of tensions with the Capilan nation, stating that it was logical that they should unite in face of common threats. He also promised to force Eclius to end its evil use of biological warfare and to destroy its economy with embargos on essential items that the Islands were abundant in. The next day, he boarded the Spirit of Freedom and headed to Saxtonberg to try to put some tensions to bed. His speech also led the Victoria Avenue General Market to close at an all time high.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:Union City this morning was bright and crisp. Warm, but not hot. Orionite flags fluttered in the breeze. They lined every street corner. The iconic Victoria Avenue Clock Tower was ringing with joy. For today was Inauguration Day. At the Great Hall of the Republic, outgoing President Tara Kerr stood on the balcony to inaugurate new President Keevert
"Do you agree to defend the constitution of the Republic from all enemies, foreign and domestic?"
"I do"
"I will"
"I will"
His speech consisted of vows to improve the economy, modernize the Army, rebuild the Navy, and destroy ISIS. he also promised a cooling of tensions with the Capilan nation, stating that it was logical that they should unite in face of common threats. He also promised to force Eclius to end its evil use of biological warfare and to destroy its economy with embargos on essential items that the Islands were abundant in. The next day, he boarded the Spirit of Freedom and headed to Saxtonberg to try to put some tensions to bed. His speech also led the Victoria Avenue General Market to close at an all time high.

Meanwhile in Mediolanum..
"What??!!"
"Caesar, I'm afrai.."
"You are telling me, that ISIS kidnapped 5 Eclisian citizens that are in the international red cross and demands ransom"
"I'm afraid, yes, Caesar"
"And what else do you have for me"
"Well, according to Sagittarius, ISIS also kidnapped people from several other nations, in detail, 7 Orionites, 4 Capilans, 4 Aterrians"
"TG Keevert and Wilhelm , tell them we are willing to co-operate with them in a joint anti-terrorism effort"

To:President Keevert of Orion Islands, Grand Duke Wilhelm of Nova Capile
From:Eclisian Department of Foreign Affairs, Eclisian Senate
Greetings, it is the belief of the senate, and people of Eclius that the recent emergence of a terrorist organization by the name of "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria" is a menace and an obstacle to international peace and harmony. We are deeply saddened by the fact that a team from international red cross committee composed of medical personnel from Nova Capile, Eclius and Orion Islands have been kidnapped. We sincerely, would like to propose a joint-effort intelligence and military operation against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Sincerely
Eclisian Department of Foreign Affairs, Eclisian Senate
Last edited by Eclius on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:20 pm

Eclius wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Union City this morning was bright and crisp. Warm, but not hot. Orionite flags fluttered in the breeze. They lined every street corner. The iconic Victoria Avenue Clock Tower was ringing with joy. For today was Inauguration Day. At the Great Hall of the Republic, outgoing President Tara Kerr stood on the balcony to inaugurate new President Keevert
"I do"
"I will"
"I will"

Meanwhile in Mediolanum..
"What??!!"
"Caesar, I'm afrai.."
"You are telling me, that ISIS kidnapped 5 Eclisian citizens that are in the international red cross and demands ransom"
"I'm afraid, yes, Caesar"
"And what else do you have for me"
"Well, according to Sagittarius, ISIS also kidnapped people from several other nations, in detail, 7 Orionites, 4 Capilans, 4 Aterrians"
"TG Keevert and Wilhelm , tell them we are willing to co-operate with them in a joint anti-terrorism effort"

To:President Keevert of Orion Islands, Grand Duke Wilhelm of Nova Capile
From:Eclisian Department of Foreign Affairs, Eclisian Senate
Greetings, it is the belief of the senate, and people of Eclius that the recent emergence of a terrorist organization by the name of "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria" is a menace and an obstacle to international peace and harmony. We are deeply saddened by the fact that a team from international red cross committee composed of medical personnel from Nova Capile, Eclius and Orion Islands have been kidnapped. We sincerely, would like to propose a joint-effort intelligence and military operation against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
Sincerely
Eclisian Department of Foreign Affairs, Eclisian Senate

Remote Forward Operations Base Rawah, Iraq

Gunney: What news today corporal

Corporal Henderson: Civilian aid workers were kidnapped by those whose name you forbade us from saying.

Gunney: Dammit when will they learn I'll tell you never they never learn assemble the men were going hunting.

Corporal Henderson: Yes sir

*: in the middle of the night two choppers lift off after receiving intell to the whereabouts of the hostages they cross the Syrian border evading the Russians and the Syrian air forces.

Chopper pilot: we're 5 mikes out prepare for insertion

Team leader: alright men today we rescue citizens not our own which we have none being held but that of other nations, I want clean and precise contain and kill all extremists leaving the hostages alive and kicking.

*: the choppers land in all 20 heavily armed special forces soldiers .............Suddenly the night lights up with gunfire as the soldiers exchange gunfire with the extremist as they take down the extremist one by one they gather any and all Intel they can.

Just outside the hostages room: flash bang then room clearance on go.................GO..............explosions then soldiers enter the room and fire single burst of Bullets into the extremists...............clear, clear, clear alright get em and lets go.

Chopper pilot: command this is Eagle one we have the cargo were egressing the area

Medical tent FOB Rawah, Iraq: It's alright y'all will stay here for a couple of days then we'll get you to our Carrier out at sea from their you'll be returned to your respective countries.

The next day

Corporal Henderson: Gunney I've already sent all the captured intelligence back to Sector HQ for processing.

Gunney: Excellent.......please corporal contact the hostages respective nations via secure military channels let them know we have their people and they can retrieve them onboard the GANS Valient at 0900 tomorrow morning

Corporal: Yes Sir..........leaves room and enters radio room.........sending message....................message sent.........window closed goodbye
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 am

When President Keevert heard about the kidnaping, he sent a 40,000 strong invasion force to Iraq. He also arrived in Saxtonberg on that day, where he addressed to National Assembly via WorldComs. Post WIP
Last edited by The Orion Islands on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm

"General Seppius, intel from Leo and Taurus, I'm afraid..."
"So they want to 5 million Denarii per hostage"
"Sir, I'm afraid yes"

Several Hours Later in Heptagon...
"They are alive, breathing Eclisian citizens, we need to negotiate"
"No! We must not negotiate, Libertus, they after this, they'll kidnap more Eclisian citizens and ask for ransom"
"But what about...."
"Caesar, we have received a live broadcast message from Syria"
"Put it on, Claudius, let's see what those barbarians have to say"
<TV turned from a map of middle east to a video>
<Music playing>
(On TV) "Greetings, infidels, we have your people, and they are right...."(On TV)
"Oh cut this <bleep!> we will not negotiate will terrorists"
"Numerius, will you hold yourself together, we need to know what's going on there"
(On TV) "every two weeks, two people will die, they can be Eclisian, Orionite, Capilan or Aterrian. We demand ransom, or their fate.....is DEATH"(On TV)
"So gentlemen, what do you think"
"Caesar, I suggest that we rescue them with our strike teams"
"I agreed, Caesar, and Orionites have agreed to help us"

Several hours later...
Code: Select all
Agent Tharsis. You have been activated by EDSI.
MISSION BRIEFING: find the location where hostages are located. Send information to Orionite Agent Charity. He will be waiting for you in a bar called "Oasis of the East" in the city of Damascus. Agent Charity will be reading the TIMES magazine, you must walked to him and ask if your uncle is with him. He will then tell you that your uncle is waiting in the hotel, and that you must bring a bottle of whiskey as the uncle requested. He then will bring you to a hotel room where you will hand him the information in regarding to the location of the hostages. After, you must coordinate Orionite army and EDSI operatives in the rescue operation. This message will self-delete in 30 seconds.
Last edited by Eclius on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:40 am

Eclius wrote:"General Seppius, intel from Leo and Taurus, I'm afraid..."
"So they want to 5 million Denarii per hostage"
"Sir, I'm afraid yes"

Several Hours Later in Heptagon...
"They are alive, breathing Eclisian citizens, we need to negotiate"
"No! We must not negotiate, Libertus, they after this, they'll kidnap more Eclisian citizens and ask for ransom"
"But what about...."
"Caesar, we have received a live broadcast message from Syria"
"Put it on, Claudius, let's see what those barbarians have to say"
<TV turned from a map of middle east to a video>
<Music playing>
(On TV) "Greetings, infidels, we have your people, and they are right...."(On TV)
"Oh cut this <bleep!> we will not negotiate will terrorists"
"Numerius, will you hold yourself together, we need to know what's going on there"
(On TV) "every two weeks, two people will die, they can be Eclisian, Orionite, Capilan or Aterrian. We demand ransom, or their fate.....is DEATH"(On TV)
"So gentlemen, what do you think"
"Caesar, I suggest that we rescue them with our strike teams"
"I agreed, Caesar, and Orionites have agreed to help us"

Several hours later...
Code: Select all
Agent Tharsis. You have been activated by EDSI.
MISSION BRIEFING: find the location where hostages are located. Send information to Orionite Agent Charity. He will be waiting for you in a bar called "Oasis of the East" in the city of Damascus. Agent Charity will be reading the TIMES magazine, you must walked to him and ask if your uncle is with him. He will then tell you that your uncle is waiting in the hotel, and that you must bring a bottle of whiskey as the uncle requested. He then will bring you to a hotel room where you will hand him the information in regarding to the location of the hostages. After, you must coordinate Orionite army and EDSI operatives in the rescue operation. This message will self-delete in 30 seconds.

ATTN: Encryption High
MSG: This is Corporal Henderson what your hear on TV are lies we are the ones who now have your people all of them safe the "ones who shall not be named" only claim to still have your people to save only their skins if you want your people back just send representatives to these coordinates 34.4789° N, 41.9147° E.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:34 am

Breaking News: Several suicide bombers went off around Santes Island, centering around Freetown. 243 have died in the worst terror attack in Orionite history. ISIS has claimed responsibility. 2 National Assembly Deputies have also died in the attack. The people who finished 2nd in the elections have been taken to Union City to be sworn in as temporary deputies until the Governor-General of Eastern Province, on the advice of the legislature calls a special election. No word so far from the President, who is in Saxtonburg.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:47 am

CNN BREAKING NEWS: Five ISIS terrorists armed with homemade explosives arrested in Mediolanum, we're now live with our correspondent in Mediolanum...
"Well, as you can see, we're here in the downtown of Mediolanum, five men, armed with homemade explosives have been arrested by the department of investigation. The area is secured and completely sealed, the Department of Investigation and Department of Fatherland Security would like to advise everyone to stay indoors for the next couple of days. Now, if you're a tourist currently in Mediolanum or other parts of Eclius, please call the corresponding embassy of your nation, and the phone numbers can be found below. At this point is 10:00 p.m. and as you all can see, Eclisians have gathered in this area, waiting for further response from Department of Investigation. Sir, can you please tell us what happened?"
"Well, I was in the bar with my friends and suddenly, five man appeared from no where started yelling Allahu Akbar while revealing explosives under their jackets."
"Right, and what happened afterwards"
"Well, after, 10 homeless people ambushed them. They managed to secure those five criminals and thankfully, no one got hurt. It is only afterwards that I realized that those 10 homeless people were actually agents from Department of Investigation"
"Thank you"

Several Hours Later
"ahhhhh......an ISIS militant. What do you have for me, fair gentleman"
"Infidel! Our brothers will avenge us"
"Pathetic, you troublemakers sure caused some havoc. Few days ago, Santes Island, now, the capital of Roman Empire. Tell me, what's your next target"
"I won't tell you anything"
"Oh dear, I can hardly count how many said that to me, you know, few years ago, the second-in-command of Al-Qaeda said the same thing, yet, not long after, he revealed Bin Laden's hiding spot, that's when EDSI and the Navy Seals took him out for good. Now, I can see that you do not want to share anything with me the moment. But it shouldn't be too long. I have someone perhaps you would like to meet, a friend of yours, or perhaps I should say, a "brother" of yours. <man walks out from shadow> Agent Perseus, why don't you take it from here"
<ISIS militant yelling crazy from virus injection>

Next day... Meeting in Heptagon
"Caesar, I'm afraid we have some bad news. The next target is President Keevert and Prince of Nova Capile. Shall we warn them?"
"Warn them, they won't successfully take out Keevert anyways. It's a chance for us to enhance our relationships. Seppius, what do you have in terms of the hostages"
"We have managed to rescue all of the hostages with the help from Gig em Aggies and Orion Islands. They have all arrived in Mediolanum and foreigners will be send back to their country via embassy"
"What else?"
"Caesar, all of the ground legions are active, we are fully prepared for a full-scale ground attack against ISIS"
"Caesar, all of the aerial legions are active, we are fully prepared for a full-scale bombing"
"Caesar, all of the naval legions are active, all of the submarines are prepared for nuclear strike"
"Caesar, ICBM's are all active, targets have been set to areas of ISIS occupation. Nuclear weapons are ready to deploy in less than 15 minutes"
"Caesar, Marcellus A.I. system is active, all armed unmanned vehicles are ready to deploy in less than 10 minutes"
"Wonderful"

CNN News: Rome Strikes Back? Numerous high-ranked ISIS commanders confirmed dead from Eclisian napalm strike
Last edited by Eclius on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Toronto, Canada 11:00 P.m.
A young woman, in her twenties, walked into a bar at the heart of Toronto
"What can I get you miss"
"I'll have a glass of wine, Château Lagrange, anything prior to 1990"
"You have quite a taste, miss. From your accent, you're, British, right?"
"My parents are British, I was raised in Eclius"
"I see, well, we have several bottles at the back, would you like to take a took"
She followed bartender into the back storage , then into a secret room with entrance hiding behind the wine racks.
"Agent Andromeda, greetings, how was your trip to Toronto?"
"Wonderful"
"I'm glad to hear that. Now tell me, do you know this man?"
"Gordon Turner, an Orionite arms dealer. He trafficked various cutting-edge Orionite weapons to Al-Qaeda and Taliban few years ago and since then, he's been one of the most wanted criminals. They say that CIA had in total of twenty assassination attempts of Turner, none succeeded. And after that, he disappeared"
"Precisely, two years ago our sources found his hide-out in Iraq. It was a huge and well-protected mansion, with all the high-tech defense systems available, including the well-known Orionite OR-150 anti-air defense system. So we have decided to conduct a long-range drone strike against his compound, it reduced the mansion to dust. However, year ago, our sources indicate that he is still alive, they found him many cities from around the world. Since then, many intelligence services including EDSI have resumed the assassination attempts, however, all failed."
"I see"
"Having said that, our sources state that Turner will participate in an auction two weeks from now in Vicuna, Manticoran Empire. We have notified Orionite Security Service and we want you to participate in this joint-effort assassination operation. Your flight is tomorrow at 2:30 p.m."

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:36 am

Eclius wrote:Toronto, Canada 11:00 P.m.
A young woman, in her twenties, walked into a bar at the heart of Toronto
"What can I get you miss"
"I'll have a glass of wine, Château Lagrange, anything prior to 1990"
"You have quite a taste, miss. From your accent, you're, British, right?"
"My parents are British, I was raised in Eclius"
"I see, well, we have several bottles at the back, would you like to take a took"
She followed bartender into the back storage , then into a secret room with entrance hiding behind the wine racks.
"Agent Andromeda, greetings, how was your trip to Toronto?"
"Wonderful"
"I'm glad to hear that. Now tell me, do you know this man?"
"Gordon Turner, an Orionite arms dealer. He trafficked various cutting-edge Orionite weapons to Al-Qaeda and Taliban few years ago and since then, he's been one of the most wanted criminals. They say that CIA had in total of twenty assassination attempts of Turner, none succeeded. And after that, he disappeared"
"Precisely, two years ago our sources found his hide-out in Iraq. It was a huge and well-protected mansion, with all the high-tech defense systems available, including the well-known Orionite OR-150 anti-air defense system. So we have decided to conduct a long-range drone strike against his compound, it reduced the mansion to dust. However, year ago, our sources indicate that he is still alive, they found him many cities from around the world. Since then, many intelligence services including EDSI have resumed the assassination attempts, however, all failed."
"I see"
"Having said that, our sources state that Turner will participate in an auction two weeks from now in Vicuna, Manticoran Empire. We have notified Orionite Security Service and we want you to participate in this joint-effort assassination operation. Your flight is tomorrow at 2:30 p.m."

President Keevert calls the Emperor from his suite in Saxtonberg.
"Agent Charity told me about your plans for Turner. I will fully cooperate in any attempt to eliminate him. In 2002, he allowed Al-Qaeda to bomb the Victoria Avenue General Market and United Automotive headquarters. He is the most wanted man in the nation. Get EDSI in touch with the OIA and OBI. 5 agents are already there. They will be in a hotel room near Turner's auction. Ask witch room the Mora family is staying in. They will be in room 127. He will lead you there. OIA has not told me a further plan to eliminate him. Pass it on to your agents and EDSI. This call never happened."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:51 pm

Vicuna, Manticoran Empire.
Outskirt of Vicuna, EDSI and OIA operatives gathered in a temporary EDSI safe house. Soon as everyone arrived, Agent Libra started speaking
"Ladies and gentlemen, greetings, this, is our target. Gordon Turner, 50 years of age. He's known for trafficking various cutting edge weapons to terrorist organizations. Month ago, sources indicate that two weeks from now, Turner will take part in an auction hosted by Maylace Auctions, one of the most prestigious auction house in Manticoran Empire. The building has two floors, only the ground floor as a central court, that's where auction will take place. Here, the condition in the central court can be observed from second and third floor of the auction house. A bit different than traditional auctions, this particular one will start with a dinner provided for all guests. The dinner will last for roughly 2 hours, it will end at around 8:00 p.m. and seating for the dinner is arranged. Turner is well-protected, his food usually goes through a brief toxicology test to reveal toxic contents in his food. Which means we have no chance to poison him prior to the testing. After the dinner, lights will be dimmed to protect antiques that are being auctioned. For this particular mission, we have various assassination attempts planned. Agent Charity and Agent Andromeda will first attempt to shoot Turner with disguised sniper rifle from second and third floor of the auction house. Meanwhile, Agent Kepler will place explosives under Turner's vehicle. If the sniper assassination fails, Agent Phantom from OIA will be disguised as a bartender, he will attempt to shoot Turner from a short range. If all fails, then the explosives will be used to blow up Turner's vehicle. Remember, we did not notify Manticoran government about this operation, it must be done quietly. Having said that, Maylace Auction House is located at the heart of Vicuna, we cannot detonate explosives under Turner's vehicle until it reaches the outskirt of Vicuna, where his safe house is located. His car, by the way, is explosion proof, our explosives cannot destroy the whole car, but it can damage it badly, so Turner would come out of his vehicle. This is when Agent Irons of OIA and Agent Sirenum from EDSI will take him out with machine guns. Remember, ladies and gentlemen, Gordon Turner is one of the most notorious arms dealer there is, if he survives, then more weapons will land in the hands of ISIS, and many more innocents will die as result"
Last edited by Eclius on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swedish Allied States
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Swedish Allied States » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Stockholm, Sweden

As President Mitchell was relaxing by having a little game or 2 on the T.V, when the Director of the SIA came into the room. Mitchell was not pleased. David said," Come on! Can't you see I'm doing something here? I almost got a 15 killstreak." Director: " Yeah I see you're just wasting your time playing video games. But that's not important. We have another situation." "Oh god, please don't tell me it involves San Yutchador again." "For your information, it does not. It Is involving a bit of a cold war between Capilia and The Orion Isles and Eclisia." "Aren't we busy with our own cold war here in Europe?" "Yes but this one may be a bit of an issue. From what our agents gathered, it seems as though Orion has a new form of biological weapon." "Well what is it?" "We don't know the name but we do know that it causes organ failure and irritation to the respiratory system. That and it apparently eats the body to a skeleton. For now, the weapon is code named "Doom Bringer". This is a situation we must get involved with." "All right then, We'll investigate the matter at hand. Send some agents down there to the region and prepare our troops in the major cities across Scandinavia to prepare for a biological attack." "Understood sir. Ill get to work right away."

Europe, Scandinavian Border

As our forces across the Finnish and Norwegian Provinces for a possible attack, the SAS is on high alert as the Defcon is raised to 3. Military bases across the region are now practicing what to do in case of a chemical or biological attack on the SAS. It is now apparent that we need to see what the hell's going on down there.
Well we are Socialist Democrats and we have Filthy Frank. Nation's Motto In Full: "Because of You, We'll Fight And Some Will Die... Because of You, We'll Always Try...

Oh and we might be a bit loony so don't mind us if something's out of place.
Also current leaders that are in control of Sweden are
Male: David Mitchell
Female: Michelle Connors
The Proud Leader Of The Earth Defense Force
Allies: Illuminati Of Asia, Orostan, Wasabiton
Enemies: Eclius, NUC

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:35 pm

Meanwhile in a bar in Baghdad, Iraq 12:00 a.m. local time

<With Nessun Dorma playing in the background to make things more dramatic :lol: Trust me, just put it on and then read this>
"Ha ha ha, you should have looked at the face of that Orionite we executed earlier, infidels, they are all cowards!"
"Yeah brother, shame I wasn't there."
*A lady, dressed like a tourist casual walked into the bar
"Hey! Tourist from west?"
"No, the opposite"
<All'alba vincerò! Vincerò! Vincerò!>
*Suppressed gunshots
<on phone>"This is Agent Arcadia to HQ. Two targets, 1034 and 1035, both high-ranked ISIS commanders, status, neutralized, awaiting further command"

Few hours later, Damascus, Syria 10:00 a.m.
<on the phone>" Yes, further information to back up the attack on Eclius will be delivered to you next week <drinks wine> I hope those Eclisians will...<vomits blood, dies>"
Few building away, a man, dressed in tourists casual, witness the death of his target on a binocular.
<on phone>"HQ, HQ, this is Agent Serpentis, target, 1036, ISIS advisor and intel provider, neutralized, awaiting further command"

Few hours later, Latakia, Syria 2:00 p.m.
"Status report, where are the UN forces, hello, hello?!"
"Greetings, commander"
"Abdul?! Stop hiding, you coward, get out there and kill those infidels! Shall victory be ours <looks through binocular>Abdul! What is wrong with you?!"
"Ahhh, still delusional about your victory"
"WHAT?!"
*suppressed gunshots, ISIS commander shot to death
"Cowards"
*few ISIS militants rushed in
"Hey! What's going on ?"
"Abdul, what happened?!"
*More suppressed gunshots, ISIS militants shot
<On phone>"HQ, HQ, this is Agent Acidalia, target 1037, ISIS commander in Latakia, neutralized, awaiting further command"

Rome, Eclius
"General Seppius, our operatives have successfully neutralized designated targets, three ISIS commanders, and an advisor, all highly-ranked. It appears that assassination is more effective than drones against those ISIS militants"
"Wonderful",General Seppius said, while looking at the picture of Gordon Turner, the Orionite arms dealer, "I hope Libra and Orionite agent Charity will be equally successful"
Last edited by Eclius on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:44 pm

"President Keevert, the Swedes got word of the fake flesh eating virus and are in exercises preparing for an attack on the base in England. They are getting the bombers ready. They think its a real weapon"
Foreign Ministry press conference, Government House, Union City
We wish to remind Sweden that the virus was a trick for use as physchalogical torture. Sweden should stop worrying, however if they continue we will not allow ourselves to be bullied.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:59 pm

Next day...
"So Sweden is suspicious of Orion Islands little psychological warfare?"
"That is the case, General Seppius"
"Activate the Poltergeists in Swedish Allied States, have them spread the rumors about Orionite biological weapons"
"Yes, general, shall be done"
"Speaking of which, how are the targets?"
"Our operatives are still working on it, ISIS commanders are more protected since the death of the targets our operatives have removed before"
"I see, well, have our operatives prepare for Operation Adrestia, and do not notify the Orionites, it has to be done quietly"
"Shall be done, sir."
When the secretary left the room, Seppius took a glance at a brief of Operation Adrestia, on one page, it says,"in response to the growing threat of ISIS (Islamic State in Iraq and Syria), the inner senate is utterly worried about the safety of the people of Eclius. Therefore Operation Adrestia has been authorized by Caesar and the Consuls of Eclisian Senate. Which is to be activated only if UN forces have failed to defeat ISIS by Aug 1, 2016....." Seppius grew inpatient, he quickly flipped to the third page, and it stated, "Phase 3, "Bombard ISIS occupied areas with enhanced virus created by the Eclipse Project, the bombardment is to be done by drones and on a silent basis"
Last edited by Eclius on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Swedish Allied States
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Swedish Allied States » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Scandinavian Border

As our forces ready for any possible attack, any chemical or bioweapons will not be able to inflict much damage. If anyone launches an attack on us, we will strike back with full force as we have the most powerful warship in the world, the Ragnarok. Outfitted with experimental firepower and heavy and reflective armor, the rounds will either miss or hit it back at them. Not to mention other tech that the SAS cant say but they will find out if we go to war. Our troops are ready for any invasion or any attack. We will not falter! If It comes down to it, bring in the EDF! EDF! As forces ready to mobilize at the first signs of attack, the citizens anxiously hope this will blow over.

David: "Just in case since I don't trust any of them, if they show signs of lying, we know its bullshit. Invade them if they invade or attack us." Director: "Understood sir."

OOC: Only you know it outside of your character but IC you don't so yeah but don't care. take it what you will.
Last edited by Swedish Allied States on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well we are Socialist Democrats and we have Filthy Frank. Nation's Motto In Full: "Because of You, We'll Fight And Some Will Die... Because of You, We'll Always Try...

Oh and we might be a bit loony so don't mind us if something's out of place.
Also current leaders that are in control of Sweden are
Male: David Mitchell
Female: Michelle Connors
The Proud Leader Of The Earth Defense Force
Allies: Illuminati Of Asia, Orostan, Wasabiton
Enemies: Eclius, NUC

New Axiom
Minister

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Axiom » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:18 am

This looks like fun, could I join? If so, could I please have a brief rundown of previous important points?
Everyone has a plan until the New Axiom Imperial Army comes. Then everyone is just like, omigawd. Run.

My favorite user quotes:
Zakuvia wrote:If you aren't imagining a chain gang of adorable old retirees building a wall with Fixodent and using their Hoverounds as tow trucks then you're not the NS I remember.

Ethel mermania wrote:
New Axiom wrote:
You mean Black Friday as in the Apex Preadator of Capatalism?

Victory is measured in gi Joe dolls and easy bake ovens. It was not old age that killed castro, it was nintendo.

Pringles or Lays Stax? I prefer the Lays.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:56 am

Rome, Eclius
<on phone>"you should not worry, I'm sure Agent Libra and Charity can manage the assassination"
"Gaius, you don't understand, this particular target, Gordon Turner, is an individual that escaped from countless assassinations. Probably more than Fidel Castro and Reinhard Heydrich. Sanders of Aterria alone ordered 20 assassinations, yet, CIA failed to manage it. Aterrians have probably tried everything, drones, disguised weapons, polonium capsules, fake traffic accidents, everything!"
"I know, Seppius, I have personally sent agents after him while he was in Neapolis, yet, it failed. But Agent Libra is very skilled, and that Orionite fella is also experienced. They will for sure get it done"
"Everyone in the world want this arms dealer dead, every single nation tried, we did, Aterria did, Orion Islands did, Nova Capile did, Warltorn did, Caelestiam did, Zaurell did, EVERY NATION DID!! The closest attempt was by a Capilan agent, the lady disguised as a cleaning maid, she made it to Turner's hotel room and shot the bed five times. Turns out there was a body pillow inside, Turner was the room next to it. In another attempt, an agent from CIA of Aterria disguised as a nurse and attempted to inject turner with cyanide while he was in a hospital in New York, it failed to pass the toxicological test and the agent was killed as result"
"I know, but..."
"And not long ago, knowing Turner survived our airstrike, Sanders had the entire Aterria go after this one guy, they found him in Siberia once and Aterrians literally would negotiate with Russians just to get rid of Gordon Turner, and it failed miserable also!"
"Hold on, one of my agents cracked open the mouth of an ISIS militant, just give me a sec,will you"
"Sure"
Few minutes after
"Well, fair Seppius, this news will probably cheer you on"
"What is it?"
"Few weeks ago, three of the best bodyguards of Gordon Turner double-crossed him. You know why? After Aterrian drones bombarded the oil fields, ISIS was left with very little money left, they couldn't pay for Turner's weapons, so Turner ended poor and couldn't hire more bodyguards, two more decided to quit the job afterwards and started to co-operate with NSA. Aterrians are rich that's for sure"
"I see"
"Oh cheer on, it will be fine, I can ensure you that Agent Libra will not fail you."

New United Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New United Germany » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:11 am

OOC: Excuse me, but this RP seems to be private and it's becoming Eclius against ISIL.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:24 am

New United Germany wrote:OOC: Excuse me, but this RP seems to be private and it's becoming Eclius against ISIL.

OOC: well, we're at the part where ISIS enraged everyone, so us and Orionites started a joint-effort assassination operation against an Orionite arms dealer who's been selling weapons to ISIS, while Swedish Allied State became aggressive, so no, it's not private, you're more than welcome join :)

New United Germany
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New United Germany » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:30 am

Eclius wrote:
New United Germany wrote:OOC: Excuse me, but this RP seems to be private and it's becoming Eclius against ISIL.

OOC: well, we're at the part where ISIS enraged everyone, so us and Orionites started a joint-effort assassination operation against an Orionite arms dealer who's been selling weapons to ISIS, while Swedish Allied State became aggressive, so no, it's not private, you're more than welcome join :)

OOC: You had ISIS engrage everyone but Orion was the one who first mentioned them and you ignored Adevia's post.

Sfir En Serozh 2
Attaché

Founded: Jun 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sfir En Serozh 2 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:26 am

As this happened... the people had wanted this to be solved.
Two high ranking generals met and spoke with eachother.
(OOC note: My TECH changes depending on the RP.)
They spoke and thought "This is bad. Some people are testing genetic viruses? This is crazy."
Mikhail Basta and Pavel Vsekrayinski were the two generals.

Mikhail: "Well this is weird, why the hell would a genetic virus be developed? For what reason? Warefare? Disease?"
Pavel: "We should find out as soon as possible. We should make talks with the leaders of the country that developed it, to see if they're actually doing it.
I wouldn't recommend any sanctions or actions for now..."
I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

NATIONAL ANTHEM

Neolvex
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Neolvex » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:11 pm

New United Germany wrote:
Eclius wrote:OOC: well, we're at the part where ISIS enraged everyone, so us and Orionites started a joint-effort assassination operation against an Orionite arms dealer who's been selling weapons to ISIS, while Swedish Allied State became aggressive, so no, it's not private, you're more than welcome join :)

OOC: You had ISIS engrage everyone but Orion was the one who first mentioned them and you ignored Adevia's post.

OOC: Well Adevia Godmods.
Last edited by Neolvex on Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You think I'm an asshole? Well you get an A+ because you thought right!

DEFCON Level
|1|2|[3]|4|5|
Reason: Build up of troops
at the Xiongnu Canal

The Delegate of Rossferry.
Recent News: A fascist regime has taken over Neolvex and won over public support!•

We are a PMT nation that doesn't use NS stats

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:11 pm

President Keevert ordered 15 OIA agents into Sweden and get in contact with potential informers on its secret activities. Meanwhile, The OIA branch in the Eclisian senate exposed the plan to use biological agents on ISIS. The Eclisian ambassador is arrested and put on trial for conspiring to commit crimes against humanity. A full embargo is placed on Eclius. The invaders in Iraq, meanwhile have just destroyed another ISIS training compound.
OOC:I'm a superpower. I can wipe Sweden out given enough time.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents