NATION

PASSWORD

The Last Days of an Empire[FINISHED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Spektronia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spektronia » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:39 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:Foley backs the current government. I doubt he'd back a fascist state unless the other options were a democracy or communism

I need someone on my side, for heaven's sake...
Spektronia's Stats
The Fascio Manifesto
Proud Soldier and Member of the Fifth Empire!
Spektronian News Network:
  • Spektronian troops to remain in Iraq and Syria to "Finish off the Islamic State".
  • Chancellor Häussler congratulates graduates of the Vesta Military Academy.
  • Chancellor Häussler meets with Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah of Hezboallah.
  • Head Madame Häussler "enjoys her duties as an envoy", meeting with French President Macron.
  • Vice-Chancellor Heinrich Alexander Häussler heads colonial administrative efforts in Nigeria, is appointed General Governor of Nigeria.

Not at War.

Nuclear Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 5 |Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures.

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Spektronia wrote:
New United States of Columbia wrote:Foley backs the current government. I doubt he'd back a fascist state unless the other options were a democracy or communism

Well besides you all the other Capilean Allies are monarchies
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Spektronia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spektronia » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:11 pm

New Decius wrote:
Spektronia wrote:

I'll have to bring in a puppet nation or 2... Eletrya and Ronsville.
Spektronia's Stats
The Fascio Manifesto
  • Spektronian troops to remain in Iraq and Syria to "Finish off the Islamic State".
  • Head Madame Häussler "enjoys her duties as an envoy", meeting with French President Macron.
  • Vice-Chancellor Heinrich Alexander Häussler heads colonial administrative efforts in Nigeria, is appointed General Governor of Nigeria.

Not at War.

Nuclear Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 5 |Increased intelligence watch and strengthened security measures.

Eletrya
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Eletrya » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Just me hehe.
Proud Member of the Iron Guard!

Puppet Nation to the Supreme Fascist Dictatorship of Spektronia.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Spektronia wrote:
New Decius wrote:

I'll have to bring in a puppet nation or 2... Eletrya and Ronsville.

Nothing can match the power of the GREATER GERMAN REICH! MUAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry lost it a bit there
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Spektronia wrote:

If the Regent were a citizen of the NMK, he could be persuaded by a sufficiently large bribe. If he was from numerous other nations, he could likely be convinced/manipulated by your people. Unfortunately for you, the current Regent is above all of that corruption and has a grudge against Spektronia and as such could not be convinced. Besides, I'd doubt ICly that you would go as far as attempting to assasinate a country's de-facto Head of State.
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:59 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:
Spektronia wrote:

If the Regent were a citizen of the NMK, he could be persuaded by a sufficiently large bribe. If he was from numerous other nations, he could likely be convinced/manipulated by your people. Unfortunately for you, the current Regent is above all of that corruption and has a grudge against Spektronia and as such could not be convinced. Besides, I'd doubt ICly that you would go as far as attempting to assasinate a country's de-facto Head of State.

That makes me wonder. A good eighteen percent of the House of Wiluahf is currently in Capile (Including the German/Prussian Crown Prince, Bavarian Crown Princess, and the Austrian Imperial Family) Not to mention a number of my soldiers (Both officers and regulars) have aristocratic blood.

IATA Member

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:01 pm

New Decius wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:If the Regent were a citizen of the NMK, he could be persuaded by a sufficiently large bribe. If he was from numerous other nations, he could likely be convinced/manipulated by your people. Unfortunately for you, the current Regent is above all of that corruption and has a grudge against Spektronia and as such could not be convinced. Besides, I'd doubt ICly that you would go as far as attempting to assasinate a country's de-facto Head of State.

That makes me wonder. A good eighteen percent of the House of Wiluahf is currently in Capile (Including the German/Prussian Crown Prince, Bavarian Crown Princess, and the Austrian Imperial Family) Not to mention a number of my soldiers (Both officers and regulars) have aristocratic blood.

Just make sure they're never at the same place at the same time.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:09 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
New Decius wrote:

Just make sure they're never at the same place at the same time.

Wasn't planning on it. I hope the rebels have the sense to know if they kill a German royal, they will have the full wrath of Germany coming down on them.

Heck I have an infantry regiment on the road headed for Colditz and two ground attack squadrons ready. Those rebels get troublesome enough and we'll blast them to bits. MUAHAHAHA!

By the way Rudolph didn't mean any offense to Hans about Klaus. Just that most of Germany's military and political leadership don't believe that in the current situation he would be the best leader.

I mean Klaus seems a shy and scared man compared to his son

Plus the Austrian Crown Princess is rather interested in Prince Karl which if anything happens with those two would make Prince Karl a possible cousin of the next German Emperor and Prussian King as well as possibly the brother-in law of Austria's next Emperor

IATA Member

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Ah! Royal blood relations and politics: ALWAYS straightforward and easy /s
I now understand at least one Nationalist point. Still prefer Foley though. Not as hotheaded as Hancock
Last edited by New United States of Columbia on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:55 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:Ah! Royal blood relations and politics: ALWAYS straightforward and easy /s
I now understand at least one Nationalist point. Still prefer Foley though. Not as hotheaded as Hancock

Stuff's simpler in the NMK. Only weirdness going on here is that a random Ambassador married into the Capilean aristocracy.
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:06 pm

By the way, wanted to ask this earlier, to which of the following is Nova Capile closest in relative size to:

Benelux Region (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
Ireland
France
Great Britain
Japan
India

IATA Member

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:26 pm

I don't mean to be a prude Nova, but will you be able to post soon?

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 pm

New Decius wrote:By the way, wanted to ask this earlier, to which of the following is Nova Capile closest in relative size to:

Benelux Region (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)
Ireland
France
Great Britain
Japan
India

In between Ireland and the UK.
Keep in mind only a quarter of my population live on my home island; most are scattered about the colonies.

Working on a post.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Spektronia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spektronia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Permission to miraculously save my guy in Jaroburg? I was kinda hoping to make a little award ceremony for the off-duty squad.
Spektronia's Stats
The Fascio Manifesto

Not at War.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Spektronia wrote:Permission to miraculously save my guy in Jaroburg? I was kinda hoping to make a little award ceremony for the off-duty squad.

Sure; maybe have him be knocked unconscious and they think he's dead?

The Wanderer

Spektronia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Spektronia » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:09 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:
Spektronia wrote:Permission to miraculously save my guy in Jaroburg? I was kinda hoping to make a little award ceremony for the off-duty squad.

Sure; maybe have him be knocked unconscious and they think he's dead?

Was gonna have a rooftop sniper kill his attackers.
Spektronia's Stats
The Fascio Manifesto

Not at War.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 pm

Spektronia wrote:
The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Sure; maybe have him be knocked unconscious and they think he's dead?

Was gonna have a rooftop sniper kill his attackers.

That works too.

The Wanderer

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:08 pm

I'll be working on a post towards the middle of next week, getting dragged out of town for the weekend and begin two-a-days on Monday. Just a quick update on my rather muted NS presence atm
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:I'll be working on a post towards the middle of next week, getting dragged out of town for the weekend and begin two-a-days on Monday. Just a quick update on my rather muted NS presence atm

Okay. I'm glad you're still here.

The Wanderer

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Nova, would you mind inviting the Viscount to something in Colditz? It could be a meeting, but it could also be just a random social event (although that would be harder to tie in with the wider things)

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

What do you mean?

Since the meeting with the officers was somewhat unexpected, Vernon could have a meeting already schedualed for this time, so we wouldn't have to set anything up. Just appear at the mansion and the butler will ferry you in.

The Wanderer

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:14 pm

What do you mean?

Since the meeting with the officers was somewhat unexpected, Vernon could have a meeting already schedualed for this time, so we wouldn't have to set anything up. Just appear at the mansion and the butler will ferry you in.

The Wanderer

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Nova, should I redirect the 2nd Expeditionary Division and the 8th Armored Division to Colditz? Or leave them in the North East?
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:37 pm

New United States of Columbia wrote:Nova, should I redirect the 2nd Expeditionary Division and the 8th Armored Division to Colditz? Or leave them in the North East?

Have to take a quick break; seems like their's gonna be two more revolts, the commies in Colditz and French in New Marseilles. Pick your poison.

The Wanderer

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents