NATION

PASSWORD

Orostani Missile Goes off Course

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Orostan
Negotiator

Founded: May 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Orostani Missile Goes off Course

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 5:02 pm

OFFICIAL OROSTANI MILITARY WARNING

An Orostani Nuclear Missile carrying a Mak-16 Nuclear Warhead has veered off course when an engine failed. We originally intended for the missile to commence a high arc before falling back to Earth and detonating in our Nuclear Testing Range. We lost radar contact with the missile after it went over the horizon. The missile most likely landed on a landmass but we aren't sure where. If your nation has found our missile please return all the wreckage you can find. The warhead is 4000 kilotons.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

Cicero wrote:"In times of war, the laws fall silent"

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Androdi
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:03 pm

It fell near our city of Garn, when hikers investigated before the government could arrive they accidentally detonated the bomb. We declare war on you after we triangulate the position.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Androdi wrote:It fell near our city of Garn, when hikers investigated before the government could arrive they accidentally detonated the bomb. We declare war on you after we triangulate the position.

We send our navy to destroy yours before you can reach us.
“It is difficult for me to imagine what “personal liberty” is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person. True freedom can only be where there is no exploitation and oppression of one person by another; where there is not unemployment, and where a person is not living in fear of losing his job, his home and his bread. Only in such a society personal and any other freedom can exist for real and not on paper.” -J. V. STALIN
Ernest Hemingway wrote:Anyone who loves freedom owes such a debt to the Red Army that it can never be repaid.

Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:“To understand the man you have to know what was happening in the world when he was twenty.”

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu May 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Androdi wrote:It fell near our city of Garn, when hikers investigated before the government could arrive they accidentally detonated the bomb. We declare war on you after we triangulate the position.

If you want war then you'll have to go through me. Orostani said it was an accident and you declare war? I see that as a sign of weakness. We are prepared to deploy ABM systems in Orostani if they ask for them. But for now a deployment of five Airborne Laser planes will fly over Orostani.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Dharvania
Secretary

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dharvania » Thu May 05, 2016 8:14 pm

This is extremely pathetic

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:21 pm

Dharvania wrote:This is extremely pathetic

My declaration of war after what I believe to be a purposeful nuclear detonation? I see this now but unless we can get some peace talks...

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Androdi wrote:
Dharvania wrote:This is extremely pathetic

My declaration of war after what I believe to be a purposeful nuclear detonation? I see this now but unless we can get some peace talks...

Our navies will meet each other in open ocean. And I am open to peace talks

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:

If you want war then you'll have to go through me. Orostani said it was an accident and you declare war? I see that as a sign of weakness. We are prepared to deploy ABM systems in Orostani if they ask for them. But for now a deployment of five Airborne Laser planes will fly over Orostani.

K.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:

Thanks for offer

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:32 pm

I will gladly engage in peace talks..
Out of Character- Sorry if I'm not rping right, I haven't played this in a while.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:34 pm

:ugeek:
Androdi wrote:I will gladly engage in peace talks..
Out of Character- Sorry if I'm not rping right, I haven't played this in a while.

It's fine. Have any terms for peace talks?

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Zeon Refounded
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeon Refounded » Thu May 05, 2016 8:37 pm

While orbiting your planet, I laugh at you petty humans and your meaningless, pathetic squables.
SIEG ZEON!

Minor factbook retconning and reformatting occurring.

Dalvius wrote:"For those religious people worried about being damned to hell for the sin of exploding everything? Well, a nuclear blast will literally burn away the worlds sins! Oh yeah!!!"

Valcouria wrote:Let's get one thing straight; America is not a democracy. America is a republic. We elect representatives to serve our interests in the government. And we elect them in a democratic fashion. If it were a pure democracy, then all 315 million people would essentially be responsible for every facet of government behavior and direction.

With regard to the Electoral College... (rest of comment available in the thread)

Gundam Role-play. Create your own nation!

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:39 pm

Orostan wrote::ugeek:
Androdi wrote:I will gladly engage in peace talks..

-We stop our fleet-
You pay for building a new city and relocation plus insurance costs for displaced citizens.
Out of Character- Thanks.

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Androdi wrote:
Orostan wrote::ugeek:

-We stop our fleet-
You pay for building a new city and relocation plus insurance costs for displaced citizens.

Leaders on phone call

We can't pay for this, it was an accident

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Themiclesia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Themiclesia » Thu May 05, 2016 8:48 pm

The real question is how hikers managed to detonate a nuclear bomb without specialized equipment. You should investigate that before declaring war.
NS stats not in effect
(except in F7)
Gameside factbooks not canon
Sample military factbook
Nations:
Themiclesia
Camia
Antari
>>>Member of Septentrion, Atlas, Alithea, Tyran<<<
Left-of-centre, multiple home countries and native languages, socially and fiscally liberal; he/him/his
Pro: diversity, choice, liberty, democracy, equality | Anti: racism, sexism, nationalism, dictatorship, war
News | Court of Appeal overturns Sgt. Ker conviction for larceny in quartermaster's pantry | TNS Hat runs aground in foreign harbour, hull unhurt | House of Lords passes Stamp Collection Act, counterfeiting used stamps now a crime | New bicycle lanes under the elevated railways | Demonstration against rights abuses in Menghe in Crystal Park, MoD: parade to be postponed for civic activity

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Orostan wrote:
Androdi wrote:-We stop our fleet-

Leaders on phone call

:
"Well someone has to"
"Wait I got a call from my top General. One moment please."
On phone with General

Sir, we think the supposed hikers had other motives.
"What would those be?"
"Insurgency, we believe them to be anti-government terrorists from Orostan"
"Stop this insanity."

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Androdi wrote:
Orostan wrote:Leaders on phone call

:
"Well someone has to"
"Wait I got a call from my top General. One moment please."
On phone with General

Sir, we think the supposed hikers had other motives.
"What would those be?"
"Insurgency, we believe them to be anti-government terrorists from Orostan"
"Stop this insanity."

We receive the new information...

We agree to pay a quarter of the cost for reconstruction if you throw money at our economy.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Thu May 05, 2016 8:58 pm

"I'll agree to this."
-We invest in your economy-

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Thu May 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Androdi wrote:"I'll agree to this."
-We invest in your economy-

K. Good RP... For a first time.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Cesopium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesopium » Thu May 05, 2016 9:07 pm

Cesopium requests that a scientific research team be placed in the devastated city of Gorn, insurance funds and city building resources will loaned to the nation Androdi in return, they request they hand over all outdated and surplus military materials for the next 2 years.

Refusal of this is seen as a declaration of war from both sides.

If refused, ICBMs and a total of 8 million soldiers each will be prepared for both Orostan and Androdi

Androdi
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Androdi » Fri May 06, 2016 4:54 am

Cesopium wrote:Cesopium requests that a scientific research team be placed in the devastated city of Gorn, insurance funds and city building resources will loaned to the nation Androdi in return, they request they hand over all outdated and surplus military materials for the next 2 years.

If refused, ICBMs and a total of 8 million soldiers each will be prepared for both Orostan and Androdi

I'll accept this.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri May 06, 2016 5:03 am

Kendor decided to helped Androdi to rebuild their nation by offering their money to cover almost all cost of the reconstruction and insurance.Kendor has a giant economy so we don't have worry about an economic crisis from that.Also the Kendorian government sended ten officials and experts to hold a peace talk between Androdi and Orostan as well as investigating the damage caused by the nuke and find a way to rebuild the city of Garn
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Orostan
Negotiator

Postby Orostan » Fri May 06, 2016 5:04 am

Cesopium wrote:Cesopium requests that a scientific research team be placed in the devastated city of Gorn, insurance funds and city building resources will loaned to the nation Androdi in return, they request they hand over all outdated and surplus military materials for the next 2 years.

K. Orostan is sending aid helicopters to Androdi.

#FreeNSGRojava
Z

Cesopium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cesopium » Fri May 06, 2016 5:18 am

A scientific team consisting of 130 men is sent by helicopter to the city of Gorn to perform research on the effects of the radiation on a urban level such as this.Money is wired to the nation for the use of insurance and city relocation. Sent by boat is tons upon tons of kits of trailers for temporary housing of the residents of Gorn.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents