NATION

PASSWORD

The Bluewell Conflict [OOC|MT|CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Mon May 02, 2016 5:41 pm

The Unified Isles wrote:Nation: The Kingdom of the Unified Isles

Side intervening on(independence,annexation,third pary): Independence

ORBAT:
III Corps
--10th Infantry Division "Splendid 10th" - ~17.600 Men (Including Support)
--11th Cavalry Division "Glorious 11th" - ~25.600 Men (Including Support)
--12th Infantry Division "Lucky 12th" - ~17.600 Men (Including Support)

RP Sample: You still remember me from Wildfires ?

If you wish to RP as an Insurgent, make a short bio/history of it:

Accepted.

The United Tribes of Vedic wrote:Nation: The Allied States of Vedic

ORBAT:

Naval Assets:
1x Nuclear Carrier(Yngvar)
-25 F/A-18E/F
-30 F/A-18C

3x Cruisers(Vathsar, Boersgard, Skeil)

6x Destroyers(Peka, Alette, Persina, Kregor, Ravnica, Amderax)

13x Frigates([Two Five Ship Formations, One Three Ship Formation} Night Hawk, Night Eagle, Night Sparrow, Iron Guard, Iron Handed, Iron Phalanx, Iron Axe, Iron Aegis, Crimson Fist, Crimson Blade, Crimson Wrath, Crimson Fury, Crimson Hatred)

10x Transport Vessels(Wolf's Howl(Zelino Transport), Spite(Zelino Transport), Drakar(Zelino Transport), Onef(Zelino Transport), Ekkill(Zelino Transport), Messier(Jagares Transport), Kilant(AJagares Transport), Honor's Price(Jagares Transport), Pale Moon(Daughters of War Transport), Amenia(Daughters of War Transport)

Naval Formation commanded by Admiral Cyric Kildran

Ground Forces:

1,603 Zelino(Led by Colonel Tyrnd Wulf; Wolves of Asho)
First Pack(Most Experienced): 600 Zelino
-Alpha Company[First]
-Beta Company[Second]
-Gamma Company[Third]
-Delta Company[Fourth]

Second Pack: 600 Zelino
-Phi Company[Fifth]
-Chi Company[Sixth]
-Psi Company[Seventh]
-Omega Company[Eighth]

Third Pack(Reserves): 403 Zelino
-Bane Company[Ninth]
-Wolf Company[Tenth]
-Mogun Company[Eleventh]
-Artarion Company[Twelfth]

780 Jagares(Led by Captain William Veras; 110th Battalion)
-Exterminatus Company(Makes use of light Artillery Pieces)[First]
-Annihilation Company[Second]
-Obliteration Company(Makes use of light artillery pieces)[Third]
-Purge Company(Oddly large number of machine guns compared to standard)[Fourth]
-Phalanx Company[Fifth]
-Wulf Company[Sixth]

560 Daughters of War(Led by Captain Luna Harron; Banshees)
-Manticore Company[First]
-Shieldmaiden Company(Makes use of the Dragon Scale V1)[Second]
-Bleak Company[Third]
-Wraith Company[Fourth]
-Angel Company[Fifth]

Overall Commander of Ground Forces: Field Marshall Hogun Marek, Defended by independent Company of Zelino)
RP Sample:-I haven't done any real RPs on his nation that got anywhere; Criska

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=374726

Accepted

Victores too.
Last edited by Pillowlandia on Mon May 02, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

The United Tribes of Vedic
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Mon May 02, 2016 5:47 pm

If anyone is interested in what the hell I am using, I will link you to relevant factbooks. Time to begin :)
Raid, get out, raid again.
Give me an immovable object and I shall put this question to rest.-Xin Zhao, league of Legends

I am a Viking based nation, who prefers to use an axe to solve problems, over paper and ink.
Men, do your ancestors proud. If you die, you die with honor. If you die you will join your friends and family in the Heavens. Do not fear to do, there is more in the eternal world then in this world. Fight to the death. The enemy will know fear, as we charge with axes in hand. Today, men your spears will be shaken. Your shields with be splintered, your swords will be broken, but stand resolute against the enemy. Charge!
Known for Having Suicidal Soldiers. If want to RP TG me.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm

alright, list of whos supporting what in the OP has been updated. Tell me if there are any errors, also I am beginning to think that we have plenty of people. Would like to get some opinions on closing the thread or not.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Mon May 02, 2016 5:55 pm

nation: Cruxa

ORBAT: 10,000 Marines, 10,000 soldiers, 10 destroyers

RP Sample:
The Cruxan advance pushed up the beach, mingled shouts of "Get down!" and "Fire at will!" ringing over the hills for miles. The revolutionaries holding the beachhead fired back from their pillboxes, using antiquated Kalashnikovs to suppress the Cruxans. A deep boom fell over the battlefield as the ships in the bay fired rounds into the defenses of the rebels, and after a day of long, hard, war, the Cruxans had won. The weary troops set up camps on the beach- tomorrow would be a long march.

[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Mon May 02, 2016 5:58 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:alright, list of whos supporting what in the OP has been updated. Tell me if there are any errors, also I am beginning to think that we have plenty of people. Would like to get some opinions on closing the thread or not.

Holy shit, there are more people then I thought there were O.o
Give me an immovable object and I shall put this question to rest.-Xin Zhao, league of Legends

I am a Viking based nation, who prefers to use an axe to solve problems, over paper and ink.
Men, do your ancestors proud. If you die, you die with honor. If you die you will join your friends and family in the Heavens. Do not fear to do, there is more in the eternal world then in this world. Fight to the death. The enemy will know fear, as we charge with axes in hand. Today, men your spears will be shaken. Your shields with be splintered, your swords will be broken, but stand resolute against the enemy. Charge!

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Mon May 02, 2016 7:56 pm

Could I suggest adding the main ORBATs to the OP, or BBCode allowing all of them?

I Know it is a lot of extra work for you, but I would like ot be able to see your and Armus's ORBATs without having to look pretty hard :P

EDIT: If they exist.
Last edited by The United Tribes of Vedic on Mon May 02, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Mon May 02, 2016 8:01 pm

The United Tribes of Vedic wrote:Could I suggest adding the main ORBATs to the OP, or BBCode allowing all of them?

I Know it is a lot of extra work for you, but I would like ot be able to see your and Armus's ORBATs without having to look pretty hard :P

Fun fact, they actually don't exist atm. Will correct that however. Currently the 8th and 7th fleets of mine are deployed with three army corps scheduled for deployment, 80,000 men each, and maybe a few QRF divisions.
#ValaranSoFab

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Tribes of Vedic » Mon May 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:
The United Tribes of Vedic wrote:Could I suggest adding the main ORBATs to the OP, or BBCode allowing all of them?

Fun fact, they actually don't exist atm. Will correct that however. Currently the 8th and 7th fleets of mine are deployed with three army corps scheduled for deployment, 80,000 men each, and maybe a few QRF divisions.

*Nods* I sometimes hate role playing as a tiny little nation off in the middle of no where, and other times I love it. Who would even think to acknowledge some little 5 million group of people living in some frozen waste in the far north? On the other hand, my forces...Heh.....

Arcadian Federal Republic
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcadian Federal Republic » Mon May 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:alright, list of whos supporting what in the OP has been updated. Tell me if there are any errors, also I am beginning to think that we have plenty of people. Would like to get some opinions on closing the thread or not.

I don't see myself on the op, did I get turned down?

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Mon May 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Arcadian Federal Republic wrote:

I don't see myself on the op, did I get turned down?

Nope, just missed you somehow. I'll add you to it when I update it again. Apologies
#ValaranSoFab

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Mon May 02, 2016 9:54 pm

Same with me
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

The New Republic of China
Attaché

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Republic of China » Tue May 03, 2016 1:18 am

When the conflict ends in either diplomacy or win by a side, I propose that someone write a brief of the conflict through the eyes of the victors. History is written by the victors (note a war in egypt where both sides claimed they won) so it would make sense to create a victor leaning brief.
Ps. Please note that my nation is like modern day china but with higher political and civil rights, so can the anti-communism nations not see me as communist?
Last edited by The New Republic of China on Tue May 03, 2016 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of the New Republic of China

An alternate China, self explanatory no?

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 03, 2016 1:27 am

I don't see diplomacy going to end soon cause all countries rejected the peace conference and i even planned it out with their airplane leaving and then delaying them for a day,disguising them and putting them in a tourist bus with disfuised Vulkatan agents and then inside the capitol building some agents would pull on a few books revealing a secret elevator.

Guess those will be dreams now
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Vulkata
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Tue May 03, 2016 1:28 am

Also it's hard to be not angry after being shot upon and fresh in your minds
-George Patton

-Adolf Hitler

-General MacArthur

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 am

Pillowlandia, would your nation be willing to direct IFC forces involved as C-in-C?
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 03, 2016 4:58 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Pillowlandia, would your nation be willing to direct IFC forces involved as C-in-C?

Sure.
#ValaranSoFab

The Unified Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Isles » Tue May 03, 2016 5:02 am

Can you count me in for that as an ADS Member ?

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 03, 2016 5:18 am

The Unified Isles wrote:Can you count me in for that as an ADS Member ?

Sure? Why not.
#ValaranSoFab

Eisenpakt
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenpakt » Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 pm

Krap, just realized there's another country in here that already controls Germany, I'll reapply with my French nation.
This country is a constitutional monarchy spanning much of central Europe, long live the Kaiser.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 03, 2016 1:30 pm

Eisenpakt wrote:Krap, just realized there's another country in here that already controls Germany, I'll reapply with my French nation.

For this conflict it doesn't matter, well'll just say some sort of alternative reality magic.
#ValaranSoFab

Eisenpakt
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Eisenpakt » Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:
Eisenpakt wrote:Krap, just realized there's another country in here that already controls Germany, I'll reapply with my French nation.

For this conflict it doesn't matter, well'll just say some sort of alternative reality magic.

I think I'll do it anyways, Franco is better suited for II, being a republic.
This country is a constitutional monarchy spanning much of central Europe, long live the Kaiser.

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Tue May 03, 2016 5:01 pm

Cruxa wrote:nation: Cruxa

RP Sample:
The Cruxan advance pushed up the beach, mingled shouts of "Get down!" and "Fire at will!" ringing over the hills for miles. The revolutionaries holding the beachhead fired back from their pillboxes, using antiquated Kalashnikovs to suppress the Cruxans. A deep boom fell over the battlefield as the ships in the bay fired rounds into the defenses of the rebels, and after a day of long, hard, war, the Cruxans had won. The weary troops set up camps on the beach- tomorrow would be a long march.

Was I even reviewed? I don't see a reply OR a post from OP...
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 03, 2016 6:09 pm

Cruxa wrote:
Cruxa wrote:nation: Cruxa

RP Sample:

Sorry, thoughts had already replied you are accepted.

Also, Vulkata you need to cut your naval ORBAT by about 2/3rds. I have two of my largest fleets in the region and don't have more than 100 combat ships combined
#ValaranSoFab

Cruxa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Tue May 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:
Cruxa wrote:.

Sorry, thoughts had already replied you are accepted.

Also, Vulkata you need to cut your naval ORBAT by about 2/3rds. I have two of my largest fleets in the region and don't have more than 100 combat ships combined

Thanks so much. Will get posting.
[5]4321
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Tue May 03, 2016 9:03 pm

I've not been added.
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk.

Estainia: The countless genocides...So many countless genocides.

Old Tyrannia wrote:You've never met Ralk before, have you? Ralk doesn't have friends.
He only respects the strong, and preys on the weak.
He might act polite and smile all the time, but always remember...
The day will come when you'll wake up to find him looming over your bed,
knife in hand, and he'll still be smiling.

Constaniana wrote:Ralk is evil incarnate, shouldn't you know this by now?

Seriong wrote:Ralk isn't a troll, he's just despicable.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents