NATION

PASSWORD

The Bluewell Conflict [OOC|MT|CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Unified Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Isles » Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 am

Isle´ish will join the fight over southcreek soon. I´ll probably also make a post about a few depressed 11th Cavalry soldiers, sad that they couldn´t kill any Armus Republicans ^^

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Tue May 24, 2016 11:15 am

Phenyzia wrote:
Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:Phenyzia, just a quick question regarding your post - if it took Nazi Germany more than 5 months to fail to take Stalingrad, how did the Phenyzian stormgrenadiers take Southcreek in the first rush?

I don't recall saying they actually fully took it yet? They took the coast, took any civilian they could find there hostage, and are now engaging the local Bluewell and Pillowlandian troops further in the city.

Oh good, I must have misunderstood your post then. Excellent, I won't have to restart my draft.
The Aestorian Commonwealth - Pax Prosperitas - Gloria in Maere - (Factbook)

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○
(██████████████████████████████║║◙█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Also, due to the timing and poor initial mobilization of the native troops, most of the city could conceivably be captured. The mid to outskirts would be the locations of primary contest. Those and the small holdouts which would be mainly local police.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 pm

also, Arcadia there is little to no fighting that would be occurring in Kach as of now, given that Armus has surrendered (more or less)/withdrawn.
Stasnov wrote:Small-to-medium sized professional, relatively high-tech and well funded military. Emphasis on flexible units at Brigade-Battalion level.
#ValaranSoFab

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Founded: Dec 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Tue May 24, 2016 7:19 pm

Pillow, can you accept UWO's app?
Lyras:You know, you're a sick fuck, yes?
Ralk: I have stacks on stacks and racks on racks of slaves.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk.

Estainia: The countless genocides...So many countless genocides.

Old Tyrannia wrote:You've never met Ralk before, have you? Ralk doesn't have friends.
He only respects the strong, and preys on the weak.
He might act polite and smile all the time, but always remember...
The day will come when you'll wake up to find him looming over your bed,
knife in hand, and he'll still be smiling.

Constaniana wrote:Ralk is evil incarnate, shouldn't you know this by now?

Seriong wrote:Ralk isn't a troll, he's just despicable.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Ralkovian Grand Island wrote:Pillow, can you accept UWO's app?

Given that one of our primary antagonists withdrew, I'll make an exception. However, I want that 2nd floatilla removed from the ORBAT. And naturally I would prefer that their very large naval force arrive and build up slowly.
#ValaranSoFab

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Wed May 25, 2016 6:04 am

Pillowlandia wrote:
Ralkovian Grand Island wrote:Pillow, can you accept UWO's app?

Given that one of our primary antagonists withdrew, I'll make an exception. However, I want that 2nd floatilla removed from the ORBAT. And naturally I would prefer that their very large naval force arrive and build up slowly.

Sure, he'll presumably be fine with that. UWO is going to be joining my fleet, so you'll have plenty of time to begin attacking us before we're near the island.
BlueHorizons: It sounds like you're doing a commercial for the most morbid children's board game ever, Ralk.

Old Tyrannia wrote:You've never met Ralk before, have you? Ralk doesn't have friends.

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu May 26, 2016 4:14 pm

not to be pushy or anything, but now that Armus has withdrawn the spotlight is primarily on you.
#ValaranSoFab

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu May 26, 2016 4:19 pm

Welp,

I have writer's block in regards to this. I'll try to work it out and figure out what the hell I want to say in my next post.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 2: NYR 1 - 0 CAR | VAN 0 - 0 EDM | FLA 0 - 0 BOS | DAL 0 - 0 COL
NCAA MBB: Tulane 26-22 | LSU 31-18 || NCAA WSB: LSU 38-14

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu May 26, 2016 4:24 pm

the primary thing until we 'realize' that the slavers are inbound is that we could start some sort of reconstruction esque thing in Benton. Also, there is building up fighting in Southcreek. Just some ideas
#ValaranSoFab

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu May 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:the primary thing until we 'realize' that the slavers are inbound is that we could start some sort of reconstruction esque thing in Benton. Also, there is building up fighting in Southcreek. Just some ideas

And I was really looking forward to missile spamming someone. ;)
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO

Salderia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Salderia » Thu May 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Shazbotdom wrote:
Pillowlandia wrote:the primary thing until we 'realize' that the slavers are inbound is that we could start some sort of reconstruction esque thing in Benton. Also, there is building up fighting in Southcreek. Just some ideas

If you want to wait a few more days, you can missile spam the slavers :p

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu May 26, 2016 4:43 pm

Salderia wrote:
Shazbotdom wrote:

If you want to wait a few more days, you can missile spam the slavers :p

I might need to bring a bigger fleet...

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Thu May 26, 2016 8:43 pm

Yeah sorry, a little busy until saturday. That being said, if it's me/UWO vs everyone it'll hardly be a fair conflict.

Phenyzia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 15, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby Phenyzia » Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 pm

Ralkovian Grand Island wrote:Yeah sorry, a little busy until saturday. That being said, if it's me/UWO vs everyone it'll hardly be a fair conflict.

You're kinda forgetting me. We're still going to be pretty outnumbered though.
Last edited by Phenyzia on Thu May 26, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Leader of the League of Independent States
Observer of AFAASA

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu May 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Hey Pillowlandia are you going to respond to my email? Or is Aaron Joggs still not going to cooperate
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Pillowlandia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Pillowlandia » Thu May 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Vulkata wrote:Hey Pillowlandia are you going to respond to my email? Or is Aaron Joggs still not going to cooperate

I'm calling it a bit of a diplomatic simmer, he won't officially respond outside of the memorandum for a little while to try and crank up the pressure.
#ValaranSoFab

Vulkata
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulkata » Thu May 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Pillowlandia wrote:
Vulkata wrote:Hey Pillowlandia are you going to respond to my email? Or is Aaron Joggs still not going to cooperate

I'm calling it a bit of a diplomatic simmer, he won't officially respond outside of the memorandum for a little while to try and crank up the pressure.

Oh i had a surprise for him and Armus and it requires pulling some strings, it's not realistic but this is NS
It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
-George Patton

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

Part of the American dream is to live long and die young. Only those Americans who are willing to die for their country are fit to live.
-General MacArthur

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Fri May 27, 2016 7:27 am

Phenyzia wrote:
Ralkovian Grand Island wrote:Yeah sorry, a little busy until saturday. That being said, if it's me/UWO vs everyone it'll hardly be a fair conflict.

You're kinda forgetting me. We're still going to be pretty outnumbered though.

Oh yeah, my bad.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Fri May 27, 2016 7:53 am

I was under the impression you were looking for a surprise setback? And I greatly doubt your nations would have been expecting the IFC to put together such a large force at such short notice. (Frankly I'm still surprised myself).

I'm afraid my own post is going to have to wait until tomorrow - rather a lot of things to respond to.

Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any mention of their nations, Ausitoria and its canon does not exist nor impact the canon of many IFC & SACTO & closed-region nations; and it is harassment to presume it does. However in accordance with my open-door policy the converse does not apply: they still impact Ausitoria's canon.
○ Commonwealth Capital (Bank) ○ ○ Commonwealth Connect (Bank Treaty) ○ ○ SeaScape (Shipping & Energy) ○

Grande Republic of Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Fri May 27, 2016 9:17 am

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:I was under the impression you were looking for a surprise setback? And I greatly doubt your nations would have been expecting the IFC to put together such a large force at such short notice. (Frankly I'm still surprised myself).

I'm afraid my own post is going to have to wait until tomorrow - rather a lot of things to respond to.
So who are we attacking
Last edited by Grande Republic of Arcadia on Fri May 27, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
GRA overview
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636136
GRA military
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636075
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
American Conservative, leaning towards Fascism
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
~Benito Mussolini

Ralkovian Grand Island
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralkovian Grand Island » Fri May 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Libraria and Ausitoria wrote:I was under the impression you were looking for a surprise setback? And I greatly doubt your nations would have been expecting the IFC to put together such a large force at such short notice. (Frankly I'm still surprised myself).

I originally planned too, but Vikden brought a fleet into Tyrr, which automatically activates the regional alliance. I still don't understand why he brought a fleet into Tyrr, but we don't stand for that.

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 am

Before this gets completely out of control, I should make two things clear:

1. I greatly doubt that Vikden was OOCly aware of your regional alliance, whereas ICly Vikden is an organized nation which would no doubt be well aware of the fact; therefore I am of the opinion that Vikden's movement into Tyrr could (and perhaps should) be retconned.

2. Under no circumstances whatever am I going to continue an unplanned, out-of-control RP: if things are going to get out of hand, I would sooner retcon and ignore everything before we commit more time to the RP.

So, with those points in mind, what exactly are we looking at?
Last edited by Libraria and Ausitoria on Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Unified Isles
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Unified Isles » Sat May 28, 2016 2:09 am

So what´s everyones forces currently at Southcreek (In terms of Ground Forces ?)

Libraria and Ausitoria
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Libraria and Ausitoria » Sat May 28, 2016 2:11 am

The Unified Isles wrote:So what´s everyones forces currently at Southcreek (In terms of Ground Forces ?)

I mention the preliminary plans here, but I don't know exactly where Phenyzia's forces are?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents