NATION

PASSWORD

The republic of sevevill revolts from sevevill

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Code: Select all
Designated Landing Zone (DLZ)

Rows of soldiers in civilian clothes line up in perfect formation as roll call is being done, the soldiers all with different ethnic backgrounds, and yet even with the fatherland giving much privileged to his people, the people with stern, yet cocky faces, all show the discipline of his majesty's people. The Lieutenant Colonel telegrams back to headquarters about the successful landing while, the pilot manning the C-130s, leave waving the soldiers goodbye and good luck. The soldiers armed themselves with vests, and small arms, and all are hidden underneath their bulky civilian clothing during their flight to the base. The men and women of the commando brigade, 2nd battalion are true ambassadors of the fatherland. Heinrich then walks up to a guerrilla commander

"Battalion, dismissed!" the sergeant major says, as the formation quickly disintegrates into talking, and the sergeant major walking alongside Heinrich.
"Sir, It's nice to finally meet, I am the one whom has sent the telegram" Lieutenant Colonel Heinrich says, while he and Sergeant Major give a salute.

I refuse to accept Climalite, the OP, god-modding, one-lining, FT-nation in this thread and I'm going to continue with what I'm going to do without acknowledging that he exists, or that any of his posts have any relevancy to what actually happens. This is because, first of all, he ends off all his posts describing people with 'with little emotion', well if everything has so little emotion why would this empire help another empire and wasting money on mobilizing troops. Also 'The First Order of Climalite has decided to send tie fighters and bomb all coordinates on the right side of the island,' I don't even need to begin to explain why that's god modding.
Last edited by Minor Principalities on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

Foreign Legion Embassy Program Bank

Aclus
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:35 pm

Climalite wrote:*The First Order of Climalite has decided to send tie fighters and bomb all coordinates on the right side of the island.*

We can use future tech?
The Aclusian Empire
King Albert Richardson II
Pre/MODERN/POST MODERNTECH/FT

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES

New Dacruz
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Dacruz » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:34 am

Aclus wrote:
Climalite wrote:*The First Order of Climalite has decided to send tie fighters and bomb all coordinates on the right side of the island.*

We can use future tech?

OOC: I would hope not! I'm going to need to step in soon and FT will lead to godmodding on all sides. Not entirely without reason, either as a FT military will be at liberty to do whatever they want if everyone else is MT. We would need Sevevill to lay out ground rules for FT.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:41 am

Aclus wrote:

We can use future tech?

OOC I don't want you to but he is God modding. And I dident know he was using FT.
Everyone else don't listen to the first order of climate. None of that has to do with the RP
Last edited by Sevevill on Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:07 am

Rebels moving into a ambush position

OOC: this is what they look like just too give everyone an idea.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:08 am

Marcus Greenvill sat on the edge of the captured tank, the only difference being the rebellions flag was painted on the side over sevevills. The were going on the daily patrol, some of the people under his command had fixed a helicopter at the base although outdated they were willing to use it. They kept moving along the road they were planing to ambush other sevilan patols. The Minor principality troops had landed and would hopefully be a big help to them.
Now they had to buy aircraft to counter the SG-80s takeing pot shots at a few planes had started to prove unsecsefful. Suddenly the tank stoped. Grabbing his binoculars he looked ahead a colum of sevilan Bmp's was moving down the same road. Takeing his gun of the rack he waved the helicopter off. The tank fired a shot hitting close to a Bmp.

Rebels trying to get cover to fight the sevilans from the sudden attack

Rebels hideing in the forest before the attack.
I was summoned by my country whose voice I will never here but with veneration and love. ~Gorge Washington

this is a puppet of Sevevill if you did not already guess

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:09 am

Sevevill

The men and women of the commando brigade, 2nd battalion joined ranks with the the Republic of Sevevill's army and would stay with them until they could conduct commando operations on the locals and create a proper resistance. All of a sudden Marcus Greenvill spotted a column of BMP approaching the patrol on the same road. While the enemy was in the road ahead of them, Lieutenant Colonel saw five men firing from the standing position. Instantly his rifle was at his hip and two men fell. Then his rifle misfired and he forgot to take cover, being under fire of both his troops and the enemy, he realized, the bayonet was his only hope, he threw several grenades and charged the line, with full confidence in his weapon and ability, his men went out of cover, and charged alongside him capturing the line. Showing the rebels the true bravery of these soldiers.
_[' ]_

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

A confederacy of city states between Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, and Monaco.

New Dacruz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Dacruz » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:20 am

The Dominion of New Dacruz has released a statement declaring support of her ally, the Empire of Sevevill.

Viewing Sevevill as the legitimate government of the former Republic of Sevevill's homeland island, and perhaps more so due to being bound to Sevevill after their assistance during Dacruz's civil war, the Dacruzian Armed Forces have announced that they will be deploying a large military force to Sevevill to help put down the splinter faction rebellion threatening the structural integrity of the Sevevillian empire.

New Dacruz is prepared to deploy forces immediately, but requires permission from her other ally, Grande Republic of Arcadia. Arcadian forces remain influential in Dacruz with military bases still on the country's soil after the civil war's end, and should GRA support the rebellion politically or militarily the DAF will not be able to take action.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:15 pm

Minor Principalities wrote:
Sevevill

The men and women of the commando brigade, 2nd battalion joined ranks with the the Republic of Sevevill's army and would stay with them until they could conduct commando operations on the locals and create a proper resistance. All of a sudden Marcus Greenvill spotted a column of BMP approaching the patrol on the same road. While the enemy was in the road ahead of them, Lieutenant Colonel saw five men firing from the standing position. Instantly his rifle was at his hip and two men fell. Then his rifle misfired and he forgot to take cover, being under fire of both his troops and the enemy, he realized, the bayonet was his only hope, he threw several grenades and charged the line, with full confidence in his weapon and ability, his men went out of cover, and charged alongside him capturing the line. Showing the rebels the true bravery of these soldiers.

David green casually sat in the gunners seat of his BMP looking through the scope. Suddenly two tanks and a big group of men appeared on the side of the road.
"Get out of the BMP unload, uload." He yelled to the soldiers in the back. They started to pile out. He looked back trough the scope aiming for the front of the tank. He fired his shots were hitting right inbetween the top of the turret and the main part of the tank. The tank install swear ed into a tree. Rebels ran twards the trees and hid in them. Suddenly his Bmp got hit
"Get out the BMPs down. We got to get out" said the tank commander.

OOC: sorry I will finish this later had to go to the gym.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:51 pm

News of a war to reclaim the fallen Republic of Sevevill has reached the ears of the Aclusian senate and the Chancellor.

"Your excellency we must assist the rebels, their Republic has fallen to a Greedy empire, assisting the rebels could also benefit us as well" Senator Lorius told the Chancellor as other senators agreed with him.

"I see what you are saying here senator, and i Agree with your statement, get the troops ready" Chancellor Maxis Milliano replied.

"The troops are almost ready excellency, but the AAF and the ANF are all ready to be deployed" Senator Gorvoern stated.

"Then get me the generals" Chancellor Maxis Milliano replied.

Transmission Between the Chancellor and Generals

"I am Authorizing Order 6216, giving you full authority over this operation, begin the process of assisting the rebels in any way necessary to take back their island" {Chancellor Maxis milliano}

The Aclusian Royale Navy then sets sail towards the island im order to take control of the coastlines around it, while the Aclusian air force starts scrambling their Fighter jets to protect the rebel controlled territories.

Message to Rebel Leader

The Republic of Aclus has given you our full fledged support, we shall restore your republic.
Last edited by Aclus on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aclusian Empire

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:18 pm

OCC: this is the contuneation of my last post... My Homeroom decided to go to the gym and Ball up while I was typeing.

Once david Green hit the ground he started to run back. A bullet flew close over his head. he hurdled a badly set a barrier and crouched behind it. he pulled his pistol out and slapped a clip into it. before he could fire the soldier next to him was badly injured. He crouched down by the man and picked his gun and pulled to clips from their sleaves on his vests. he then pulled the other gun a M4a1 and fired into some brush that was hideing badly camoflaged soldgiers.
"Retreat. Back to stageing" someone yelled and everyone left alive moved back. This consisted 14 of the 104 soldiers who were oringanly in the convy 2 of the guys from his BMP and one Bmp was left. He jumped up on the Bmp. Gloved finger in the air towards the rebels.

Col. Gerreld sat at his desk typeing on his Ipad. When a Orderly walked in saluting.
"what." He asked. The frail scared looking man said slowly chooseing his words carefully.
"The 23erd was ambushed, they have 19 soldgiers remaining, Includeing 5 Bmp crews, they lost 90 men and 5 Bmp's. There is almost nobody left alive in that battalion. there are 95 men alive...."
"WHAT!!!!," recupeing, "how many men have we lost now in this stupid figting?"
"according the the troop atendance we have lost around 589, 45 Bmps and 6 tanks. A good 500 others have been wounded, and a patrol form the 501st is still missing thats a good nother 45 men sir." doing the math in head.
"1134 Men not at my disposel. Soon I will be replaced, or captured. We will pray The GRA and New Dracuz will help us. By the way whose remans did you find under the GRA's napalm?" For sevevill hhad conducted its own search.
"we could not tell but we found a AK-47 under a tree... It was not any of us sir."
"good, thats all."
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Minor Principalities
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Minor Principalities » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:21 am

OOC: What should the casualties on my side be? Keep in mind, we are wearing/using the latest military gear, fully-equipped, veteraned troops and that we are are special forces.
Republic of Sevevill

After the men and women of the commando brigade, 2nd battalion bravely attacking the line of BMPs, Sig Sauer rifles, mortars, hand grenades and M47 Dragons, modern weapons completely forgein to the soldiers of the Sevevill army, hidden in bushes, the line of Sevevill army BMPs were almost completely destroyed. And the remaining soldiers retreating, the commander not knowing how the rebel had this much firepower. However the ambush wasn't without it's faults, there were still, although few casualties on the side of the commandos alongside equipment and ammunition supplies. The Lieutenant Colonel knew that this was a mistake and his fault.

"Lieutenant-Colonel, I advise that you not be so gung ho, and that we should be more secretive on our presence here." Sergeant Major says whilst giving a salute.
"Sir, I agree, after the men have been fully nurse I expect them to be back on the road marching. Make sure that you count our food and ammo supplies, tell the men to try their best not to engage the enemy." Heinrich reposes returning the salute.
"Men, hats off for prayer, I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth-" the Chaplain said as he mourned the losses on the side of the Commandos "Amen"
_[' ]_

(\__/)
(='.'=)

Grande Republic of Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Operation Rena day 1

Postby Grande Republic of Arcadia » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:52 pm

ANS. Georgiana
Lt. Jonathan RIker, 223rd Engineer Brigade, GRA aircorp
The GRA main taskforce had just arrived with Carrier Group Lima(Sea carriers) GRAAC F-35s have been bombing rebel positions for a few hours and Airborne and Shocktroopers have been depoyed. They had found out that rebels had attacked the foreign legion convoy a few days earlier. He knew the GRA will not be sending a flying carrier to this battle. GRAAC(GRA air corp) had deployed black squadron to attack rebel airbases, Shock and awe was beginning. He wanted to see some action unlike his deployment in Anolavia. All he did there is watch if the Anavokians pushed on its former Soviet state. He walked over to the Deck chief and told him one of the F-35s was in need of some parts of which he had to order. GYSTG. Brey had ran up to him and told him he was needed on the heli-deck(located on the rear half of the ship)he asked why and Brey told him that a mobile crane had malfunctioned, and he was needed to help fix it.

Outskirts of the city of New Sevevill
PVT. Brittney Goreing, 5th Infantry Brigade, GRA Army
She and her brigade was dropped of here, to secure the former rebel position. She griped her XM8 assault rifle and looked around her. She was lucky this was a costal city or there would be no armor support. A F-35 flew overhead and dropped a napalm canister up the road. Her squad started to run up the road, and a rebel started to open fire. She fired back killing the person. An Altay tank came up from behind them and fired a round into a apartment building, that was to the left of them. She saw a AH-6 fly past them and she wondered why Taskforce 319 was here? Her unit pushed to help take the city
Image of GRA soldier

Image of GRA airstrike
GRA overview
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636136
GRA military
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gra ... /id=636075
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
American Conservative, leaning towards Fascism
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~General Patton
All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.
~Benito Mussolini

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:52 am

The sevillan soldiers moved in on New Seve city. It had been three weeks since it had been taken by the Rebelian and they had heard that the GRA was attacking it they went to the other side of the city to cut them off if the rebels when they retreated. The city was inbetween two mountans and if they had to climb them they would be shot. and easily overtaken by a helicopter and killed or captured. They were going to retake the city. they imidatly dispached the 501st and the 288th to cut them off. there were also a paratroper battalion loading up to drop in the middle of the city.

Blake Danial was rideing in the front of the humvee going to cut off the rebels. They were almost at the cutoff point where they were going to attack the retreating rebels if they did retreat.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Aclus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Aclus » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:29 pm

OOC: ANF is Aclusian naval forces by the way lol

IC:
ACLUSIAN FLAGSHIP, ANF RESPUTE, NEAR THE COAST

The Aclusian Royale fleet then arrives near the island, with their 2 Island class carriers escorted by Destroyers and cruisers. They then start to launch JMV-223 Lightening fighters and ASG-122 Fighter bombers to assist the rebels.

Over The town of New seve

Aclusian AC-130 Hercules class cargo planes escorted by JMV-223 attack fighters then start to drop heavy weapons and supplies unto the rebels stuck in the town, while the Aclusian Infantry is fully prepared to join the fight.

Last edited by Aclus on Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aclusian Empire

New Communist and Socialist Unions
Senator

Founded: Dec 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:50 pm

TO: The Disgusting Republic of Sevevill and it's Supporters
FROM: The Uberreich Electorate Empire of New Communist and Socialist Unions
ENCRYPTION: International

We from the NCSU hereby CONDEMN the rebels and their supporters, and are willing to send military force unless the rebellion stops.

TO: The Sevevill and it's Supporters
ENCRYPTION: Unbreakable

We from the NCSU hereby support you in your war against the disgusting rebels and their weakling supporters, and are willing to send military force to your lands to keep the peace until this blasted rebellion stops.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Dead, yet dreaming, Cthulhu waits in his palace in R'lyeh.

Your handy R'lyethian translator
Probably my best post...
I am an Arthur dude... With GIGA PUDDI!!!!! AWOOGA MATE-O! I Dun use NS stats.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 am

New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:
TO: The Disgusting Republic of Sevevill and it's Supporters
ENCRYPTION: International

We from the NCSU hereby CONDEMN the rebels and their supporters, and are willing to send military force unless the rebellion stops.

TO: The Sevevill and it's Supporters
ENCRYPTION: Unbreakable

We from the NCSU hereby support you in your war against the disgusting rebels and their weakling supporters, and are willing to send military force to your lands to keep the peace until this blasted rebellion stops.

To: The Uberrich Electorate Empire of New Communist and Socialist Unions
We thank you for your support in this unforgiving war. Our dead and wounded are pileing up in great numbers and we need all the support we can get for Sevevill is currently fighting in other theaters of war.
Thanks again,
Col. Gerreld

Lt. Paul walkingson the leader of Atlas Special Forces walked though the city they were based in. It wasn't very big but they had a base a port and a airforce base. He was hanging up recruitment posters over town. This wasn't his job he was supposed to protect the colonel, that's what he was sent here for. It was a wast of time Col. Gerreld would not take advice from him. It was a pointless effort.
Last edited by Sevevill on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Jason Warner stood behind the wall fighting off the combination of Sevilan Marines and GRA soldiers. He was now fully prepared for the fight after the airdrop from Aclus.
They were still figting hard the SG-87 fighter bombers were making constant strafing runs going up and down the lines. Shortening the amount of soldiers on the lines, they needed ground support if they were going to win. Sevillan M1-Abrams tanks were one of the greatest treats. There were only three per side but they were almost indestructible with normal fire arms. There were scatterd RPGs lying on the ground for the soldiers were always getting them before they were fireing. Jason Knowing ither way he would die. He ran up to a dead Rpg man. Picking up the loaded launcher. He aimed for one of the tanks he fired hitting right next to the tanks name. The crew of the tank immediately jumping out. Jason retreated back to the lines with a roar of cheers as he jumped over the wall and crouched down.
I was summoned by my country whose voice I will never here but with veneration and love. ~Gorge Washington

New Dacruz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Dacruz » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:43 pm

There is a great mustering of forces in New Dacruz. Soldiers, vehicles, and weapons are being gathered in Dacruz city, loading onto aircraft transports and ships for their deployment to Sevevill, and by extension the rogue island state whose democratic revolution must be suppressed.

Many soldiers do not understand why they are being sent away from their homes and families, as their own nation still has civil strife and conflict to put down; the residual effects of the Dacruzian Civil War. Still, it is not lost on any that many of the ships and planes they are boarding, the vehicles they are driving, the weapons they are carrying, were given to them by the government of the Empire of Sevevill. For those of more philosophical mind it can be seen as sort of a full circle being drawn by fate; Once Sevevill helped to save their homeland. Sevevill gave them gifts of weapons and training so that New Dacruz may never again see those dark times.

Now the Dacruzians will return their weapons and training to Sevevill, return their favour and their moment of need. It is their duty, some argue, as a people in their debt, as soldiers, as friends.

The less philosophical are protesting in the streets. They argue that Sevevill is a dictatorship that does not embody any of the values of the Dacruzian people. Why should Dacruzians lay down their lives for them?

Either way, it hardly matters. The government of New Dacruz is controlled by the former Coalition of nations that fought to keep Dacruz intact during the Civil War. For better or worse, New Dacruz remains a puppet of the Coalition, and by extension, Sevevill.

Dacruzian infantry board a C-130 Hercules before departure to the Sevevillian mainland.

Dacruzian forces board a civilian tour ship, recruited as a troop transport, before departure to the Sevevillian mainland.

A Dacruzian Air Force Saab JAS 39 Gripen takes off on its way to the Sevevillian mainland.

Dacruzian soldiers and equipment onboard a C-130 Hercules during flight to the Sevevillian mainland.

A Sunshine Class Frigate escorts ferries full of Dacruzian soldiers to the Sevevillian mainland.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:09 pm

New Dacruz wrote:There is a great mustering of forces in New Dacruz. Soldiers, vehicles, and weapons are being gathered in Dacruz city, loading onto aircraft transports and ships for their deployment to Sevevill, and by extension the rogue island state whose democratic revolution must be suppressed.

Many soldiers do not understand why they are being sent away from their homes and families, as their own nation still has civil strife and conflict to put down; the residual effects of the Dacruzian Civil War. Still, it is not lost on any that many of the ships and planes they are boarding, the vehicles they are driving, the weapons they are carrying, were given to them by the government of the Empire of Sevevill. For those of more philosophical mind it can be seen as sort of a full circle being drawn by fate; Once Sevevill helped to save their homeland. Sevevill gave them gifts of weapons and training so that New Dacruz may never again see those dark times.

Now the Dacruzians will return their weapons and training to Sevevill, return their favour and their moment of need. It is their duty, some argue, as a people in their debt, as soldiers, as friends.

The less philosophical are protesting in the streets. They argue that Sevevill is a dictatorship that does not embody any of the values of the Dacruzian people. Why should Dacruzians lay down their lives for them?

Either way, it hardly matters. The government of New Dacruz is controlled by the former Coalition of nations that fought to keep Dacruz intact during the Civil War. For better or worse, New Dacruz remains a puppet of the Coalition, and by extension, Sevevill.

(Image)
Dacruzian infantry board a C-130 Hercules before departure to the Sevevillian mainland.

(Image)
Dacruzian forces board a civilian tour ship, recruited as a troop transport, before departure to the Sevevillian mainland.

(Image)
A Dacruzian Air Force Saab JAS 39 Gripen takes off on its way to the Sevevillian mainland.

(Image)
Dacruzian soldiers and equipment onboard a C-130 Hercules during flight to the Sevevillian mainland.

(Image)
A Sunshine Class Frigate escorts ferries full of Dacruzian soldiers to the Sevevillian mainland.

Joseph henry stands looking happy at the news of New Dracuz joining them in their struggle. He sends a military attendant to have the Cleaning and repareing staff at Sir Mark Henry Airbase and ports for their arrival. Their main airbase has a hanger and a wing of rooms prepared for the dracuzen soldiers to rest and have sevilans prepare transport for their soldiers and supplies to be taken to the island.

Markus Mann helped pull the massive two engine SG-47 Troop and cargo transport out of a hanger. He saw the other three planes in the same hanger doing the same thing. when his, named D for Doughnut had been pulled out of the hanger for standerd pre use cheks he Boarded the plane to make sure the systems were in full working order. He sat down in the pilots seat and looked over the systems. Although he was not the pilot of the bird he was the fitter and it was his job to make sure it worked, to make sure of this he always was on board as well to replace a pilot should they go down. he started to spool up the left engine to make sure that no replacement would be needed. after his cheks he jumped off the plane and watched a SG-74 cruse in filled with troops comeing home from the LFN. he always thought that the SG-74 looked like the old C1-30s he used to work on before they were given to airlines becuse of the supperior SG-74. He liked the 47's more due to the fact they were less work being a bit smaller. The plane preformed a spotless landing and then proceeded to taxi over to its hardstand.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:21 pm

Some Unidentified Rebel Base on Republic of Sevevill/Sevevill Border

-Void Squad has been deployed-

"All right comrades, we have been tasked with the takedown of the nearby rebel base." said captain Theodore to his team on the comms, "Affirmative captain!" replied the entire team. "Well, let's get to work! Follow my lead." ordered the captain... "Ah, we are now here in the base," said captain Theodore "Prepare your C4, and chip this wall off.". " Good, we can now enter, look for important information," ordered captain Theodore "If anyone sees you, you know the drill."

-Void Squad is scouring the base for info-

OOC: Go! Any reactions?

Probably my best post...

Sevevill
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 pm

New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:Some Unidentified Rebel Base on Republic of Sevevill/Sevevill Border

"All right comrades, we have been tasked with the takedown of the nearby rebel base." said captain Theodore to his team on the comms, "Affirmative captain!" replied the entire team. "Well, let's get to work! Follow my lead." ordered the captain... "Ah, we are now here in the base," said captain Theodore "Prepare your C4, and chip this wall off.". " Good, we can now enter, look for important information," ordered captain Theodore "If anyone sees you, you know the drill."

If you want you can say you killed a group of rebels/sevillan soldiers just like a civil war, I won't call gmodding until you bomb half the island with tie fighters. Or you completly "win the war" so if your just gathering information with a small squad of people and kill a few rebels I won't get mad, and I don't think the republic of sevevill will ither as ATM I don't control them.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
War in the UCSO [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Communist and Socialist Unions » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Sevevill wrote:
New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:Some Unidentified Rebel Base on Republic of Sevevill/Sevevill Border

If you want you can say you killed a group of rebels/sevillan soldiers just like a civil war, I won't call gmodding until you bomb half the island with tie fighters. Or you completly "win the war" so if your just gathering information with a small squad of people and kill a few rebels I won't get mad, and I don't think the republic of sevevill will ither as ATM I don't control them.

Ooc: I thought the Republic of Sevevill was your puppet.

Probably my best post...

New Dacruz
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Dacruz » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:21 pm

New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:Ooc: I thought the Republic of Sevevill was your puppet.

OOC: No, this nation is a puppet of The Green Union. I am simply saying that New Dacruz is a puppet of Sevevill (in part) because New Dacruz is the product of a number of nations, including Sevevill, who fought in the Dacruzian Civil War. New Dacruz was formed at the end and is essentially under the control of the nations in this Coalition.

Dacruzian Civil War:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... 0a123a4690

(Skip to end to see outcome, I would suggest.)
Last edited by New Dacruz on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Sevevill
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Sevevill » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:06 pm

New Communist and Socialist Unions wrote:
Sevevill wrote:

Ooc: I thought the Republic of Sevevill was your puppet.

OOC: No this is sevevills puppet. Amd New Dracuz is the green uiouns

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents