NATION

PASSWORD

The Shadows of Terror (Sunalaya only CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:20 am

General Wakdu Mossen

The General hit the desk in front of him. "How could they know about the chairman!" He yelled, in fury. He closed his eyes impatiently and let out a slow, yet half-controlled breath of air, calming himself down. He was not one to make rash decisions in the heat of anger. "It was too soon. We are going to need to move forward our time tables."

"Our timetables? Or your more personal ones, General." Said the man on the other end of a telephone. "I do know all about what you are planning to do in Molenston."

The general's eyes squinted. "Our timetable, is what i meant. Molenston can wait. Drey has not yet had authority over Senkaria for as long as I would have liked. He is a brilliant man, you chose him perfectly. But even so, he must lead a population still in grief. Give it another few weeks, and that grief period would be over."

"Then, let us hope what your men have been doing to him has caused some lengthy effects."
"Agreed. Any more plans for me?"
"None as of yet for you to worry about. You still have a very important engagement in Senkaria. Keep Drey happy... Tell him he can hold off on the project for us for another week or so. Tell him it was our fault that Noxsidera escaped captivity sooner than we had expected. Let him use his extra time to bring the Senkarian people to love him, not just as a religious and political leader, but as a person. I will be sending my Personal Correspondent to Senkaria to have a short chat with Chairman Drey. It will be your job to make sure nobody knows of his arrival."

"You protect him too much." The General replied, "Let him get his fingers dirty."
"General, it is your job to dirty your fingers. It is his job to bring in the money necessary to supply you and our allies. As a matter of fact he pays your salary."
"He does yours as well."
"General, you know I have not had the need to handle something as common as money in many years. Keep me informed on all your decisions."
"Yes sir." The General clicked off his telephone, breathing out worriedly. He was a scary man. feared by governments all over the world. Yet, that guy scared even him...
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:22 pm

Senka City, Senkaria 1982
Drey, at eight years old, was playing with some of his toys. He was a very quiet kid and had a huge imagination. He had just finished building the capital building of Senkaria out of LEGOs and even had a character that looked like President Daemon. The collector's set was all he asked for for Christmas that year. He was a nerdy kid in school who loved hearing about politics and watching the news. When asked what he wanted to be he would always respond with Chairman.

"Mom! Come see what I built!" Drey yelled. His mother, a lady with blonde hair and in her early twenties approached him and smiled.

"It's so amazing Drey! You're becoming such the creative builder. I love it!" She said before messing up Drey's hair a bit. There came a knock on the door. "Now I wonder who that could be." she said before getting up to open the door. When opened, there stood two men in black suits and glasses. The Secret Police.

"Ma'am, we have had reports that you've been openly protesting against The Utopian Society." The man said.

"I was protesting against Draenox Technologies and how they've been treating the workers!" She yelled at him.

"Ma'am you are under arrest." The men said before pulling out handcuffs and locking her up.

"Mom, what's happening?" Drey said with fear in his voice.

"Let go of me! Drey run!" She yelled before slapping then men and trying to fight them. Drey was backing up terrified. One of the men grabbed a pistol and raised it to the Mom's head before shooting her.

"Mom!" Drey yelled before running to her, but one of the police picked him up.

"Your mom was a bad person son. We're sorry. You're safe now." The police walked off and took out a cell phone.

"We had a fighter on 5th Avenue, we'll need a dispatch team to clean up the mess. We're taking the child to a local orphanage.

The Chambers, Senkaria
Chairman Drey sat at his desk twirling a pencil and staring at the picture of his mom on his desk. He had never forgiven The Senkarian Government for her death. The Secret Police was disbanded in 2005 when Noxsidera was elected, but it was too late. The Society was corrupted and beyond repair. Senkaria needed a new leader and it needed the right allies. Things needed to change and Drey was determined to make things better. He was doing this for his mother.

"Sir, the building of the submarine is going extremely well, but we stopped recruiting workers once we heard back from The Bannerless Brotherhood General saying they are extending the deadline. They are sending a correspondent to talk with you in a matter of hours, but I strongly advise you make a televised speech to the people and let them fall in even more love with you." The man in black said.

"Noxsidera is alive. He has awoken, and that Rezuan bitch is speaking about his rightful place to rule." Drey said.

"From what I've heard, Noxsidera is in terrible condition. Not only is he recovering from the physical injuries, but he is emotionally traumatized. Sir, you do not know what they did to him, but let's just say that he will stay scarred for awhile. It will help you maintain leadership without opposition." The man said.

“Okay, I’ll start to prepare my speech.” Drey said pulling out his tablet computer.

“Sir, I have something else that will help your leadership preservation. The Priest of Draenox believes that the holy ceremony was performed, therefore it demands that you maintain leadership. The closing ceremony was performed in memory of Noxsidera. You have legitimate and religious rule. He will also be giving a speech before you give yours.” The man said.

“Good.” He said before pausing. “What did they do to him?” Drey asked worriedly.

“What needed to be done.” The man said before leaving the room with Drey alone without a sound.

Rhodevus

Noxsidera sat in his room alone with only the beeping of the monitor filling his ear canals. His head was still shaved, but his face was scruffy with a beard that had begun to grow. His left side of his face was in bandages that covered his missing ear and his chest still stung from the whip lashing he had been forced to suffer. He didn’t dare touch anything with his fingers that had been skinned and now wrapped in bandages. He looked over at the monitor to view how much Morphine he was given. They had given him as much as they could legally allowed, but the pain still lingered. He stared at the wall and was lost in thought.

Loud bangs were heard from above as everyone on the lower levels got into position. Word had caught them that Rhodeve, Zanerian, Aznazian, and Rezuan soldiers had found the compound and were invading. A man ran into the torture room and yelled toward the torturer who had just been whipping Noxsidera.

“Sir, they are about to get to the lower levels. What should we do about The Chairman?” The man asked frantically. He was a new recruit and was new to the politics and procedures of The Bannerless Brotherhood.

“I’m going into my office. I will not flee like a disgrace. Take this pathetic sack of meet down the secret corridor. There will be a helicopter waiting with guards. Take him to the base in Rhodevus. It will be risky, but it is our best option until we can relocate him.” The torturer said before grabbing a gun and going into his office. The recruit took a deep breath and unchained the Chairman who glared at him and kept mumbling the words Aaemon.

“Come on, we’re getting you out of here.” The recruit said lifting him. Noxsidera screamed and mustered a strong force and punched the man in the face and knocking them both down.

The recruit grabbed a whip off the wall and began hit the Chairman who was screaming and lunging at him. They both crashed against the wall grunting and struggling. The recruit pushed the chairman back who fell into a pile of weapons that fell of the wall. The recruit ran up to him and approached the chairman who was secretly holding an axe which he grabbed and through at the recruit which cut him in the shoulder. The recruit screamed and fell down holding his shoulder. He heard gunshots outside and realized the soldiers had arrived. The chairman jumped on top of the recruit with hunger and hatred in his eyes and begun to strangle the recruit who gasped for air.

“You bastards will all die!” Noxsidera screamed in a voice hardly unrecognizable. The recruit was filled with fear which was barely like a BB member.

“Please…” The young recruit pleaded. Noxsidera picked up his head and slammed it continuously against the concrete floor as blood began flowing out of the man’s head. The recruit stop breathing and blood dripped from his cranium. Dead.

Noxsidera grabbed a knife and stabbed the recruit in the chest over and over far past what would kill him.

“I HATE YOU!” Noxsidera screamed to the corpse and kept stabbing until tears filled his eyes and he felt the blood loss he was experiencing before passing out on the corpse as he saw shadows bash open the door to the chamber.

Noxsidera kept staring at the wall with no emotion. Who had he become? He didn’t just murder an innocent recruit who begged for mercy, but he brutally destroyed his body with nothing but hate controlling his action. He wasn’t the same man he used to be. Maybe he didn’t deserve to rule Senkaria.

“Sir, would you like to talk about what’s troubling you?” Said the Doctor sitting next to him. Noxsidera never stopped staring at the wall but spoke.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” He said with a tear down his right cheek.

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Rhodevus,
Noxsidera's Hospital Room

The Empress knocked on Noxsidera's door and entered. In her arms she had a box of books, of her favorite books. Many of them were about Middle-Sunalaya or other fantasy realms. Ymira smiled at Noxsidera and said "I heard you're going to be here for some time. So, I got a bunch of stuff for you to read, to spare you from boredom." This was a sneaky tactic of Ymira's, to distract the mind with stories, to suppress the memories.

When Ymira saw how bad Noxsidera looked though, her smile fainted and she placed the box down. She pulled up a chair and waved away the doctor. "Hey, Noxsidera, what's wrong." He made some excuse that he didn't need to talk about it, but that only made Ymira slid her chair closer.

"Noxsidera, you don't have to lie to me. Look at me, Noxsidera. Do you think my life has been easy? I have dealt with grief before. My father and mother were both assassinated years apart. My throne came to me unexpectedly and then it cost me hundreds of lives to keep."

Ymira clasped her hands together and said "I've killed before. What you did will never got away, but the pain will subside eventually. You cannot forget the lives you took in order to remember why killing is not a first resort. I just want you to remember that, while you may feel heavy with failures, as I was, do not forget the people you have helped and saved. I did not feel worthy to rule, but the need my people had for me motivated me."

"Death never heals, Noxsidera. I can still close my eyes and picture the faces of many I have lost. You cannot let death haunt you, those who you've lost would not want that for you. What we've seen will not fade from our thoughts, but we have the power to think of other things. Remember that life is rough but there are good things in it too.

"You must not forget that it is your duty to protect them and to care for yourself. What happened to you and your brother was an attempt to stop you from your job. So, you must get better. For the sake of your people and yourself, do not surrender your will to your enemy. Evil is strong when good is scattered, that is why you will not be alone. I will be with you, and I can help you through this. When good is united, evil cannot overtake it. A single candle can dispel the darkness and keep it at bay, a roaring fire can ignite a path in midnight. Rest now, and take heart, we can and will get through this. Now, is there something you want to talk about?"
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Rhodevus

Noxsidera heard the door open and didn't change his blank glare. The Empress spoke and put down some books and sat next to him and spoke. When she finished Noxsidera broke the silence and spoke without stopping his glare at the wall.

"I killed him. A recruit, who probably had a family. I didn't kill him for survival. I didn't kill him for Aaemon and I didn't kill him for my country. I murdered the boy because I hated him. I hated a young man I never met and whom I didn't even know his story. I murdered him with nothing but hate and fury powering my action. I strangled and he used his last breath to beg me for mercy and I looked at him and said no. When he died I stabbed him. I kept stabbing him like they kept lashing me with the whip. I thought of the torturer. I thought of every one of them and I how I wanted them all to suffer and I wanted them to experience everything I felt and everything Aaemon felt. I understood the pain and I still wished upon another human being. At that moment, I was nothing but hatred, anger, and bloodlust. At that moment, I was no different than the terrorists that had been killing hundreds, if not thousands of people, under no banner. All my life I've spoke of peace and pursuit of happiness and the advancement of mankind. I promoted peace and prosperity. I gave homes to the poor and took from the guilty, but I never killed. At that moment I went against everything I stood for and changed. I don't know who I am or what I've become, but it doesn't matter how many lives they killed, or how many lashings they gave me, or even how many body parts of Aaemon they sent across the world like a meat packing industry. At that moment I failed my people and I failed myself. A human life is sacred. There is no sanctity in murder. Doesn't matter what banner you March under or what cause you fight for. In the eyes of the Divine we're all equal, but I don't care anymore. I feel the desire for revenge flowing in my body and the bloodlust in my veins. I want to take back my nation, but how can I expect them to follow a man who has gone against all of his morals. How can I expect them to follow someone who doesn't even know who they are anymore. You had a reason to fight and a purpose. I don't. Aaemon's body is dismembered and destroyed. I'm not even sure if I lost my nation or if my nation left me behind. The Utopian Society has fallen, for better or worse, and the fate of humanity hangs in the balance. These next few years will put our world in the ultimate arena. Hatred and love will battle and only one can survive, but how can love survive when hatred is so strong it can change even the most benevolent people?" He said.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:53 am

Rhodevus,
Noxsidera's Room

Ymira laced her fingers together and rested her head on her fingers "Do you think you had no reason to kill him? Just remember he would have killed innocent people. I'm not justifying his death, I am merely suggesting there was a reason. Besides, how could you expect to behave like your old self while you were still in your tormentor's lair."

"When we reached the capital during the civil war, I had an emotional break down. I'd already had one before, when we were in the gas filled subway. This time, I was vengeful instead of panicked. I snuck away from where they put me, the doctor's tent. I crawled in the sewers and killed a man from the shadows. I drew my pistols and killed one guard who'd just been minding his own business. I threw my broken pistol into the other guard's head, wounding him badly."

"I found Zoey Hanji, a woman who'd been considered my sister my whole life. I shot at her and missed, then she ran off and I could tell you our death battle in detail but I don't want to bore you. In short, I had her on a balcony, unarmed and on her knees. I stood above her, gun raised and I could have shot her. I spared her, but she grabbed a brick to kill me with. She slipped and fell from the balcony, but I caught her hand. She twisted my wrist with her other hand to loosen my grip on the hand in my grasp. I let go in pain, and she fell to her death."

"What I'm saying is that there is a difference. I killed people and Zoey killed people. In the end though, I could hold off when killing wasn't necessary, while Zoey couldn't. And it got her killed. Our jobs are murky and judging when to kill or not to kill is hard. You are not a bad person, Noxsidera. You regret what you did. Do you think they lose any sleep over what they did to your brother and to you?"

"And to end my ramblings, let me tell you I was never alone. There was always a dark-haired, energetic, strong princess to watch my back. Sierra really helped me through a lot of the problems I had. I'm not telling you to find yourself a princess or a wife, I'm just telling you to be open to the care and concern others are offering you."

The Chambers

Rebels wore a poker face as she returned from a broadcast. She was beginning to feel something was up, just in the way this new Chairman refused to make an announcement about the finding of the old Chairman. If this Drey really cared about the people, when the time came, would he return power to Noxsidera? Rebeka highly doubted it, the hearts of mankind are easily corrupted by power. Only people who truly cared for the people resisted power's temptation.

Rebels headed to the office of a secretary to the Chairman. Rebeka didn't trust any politicians to get her to Drey but expected a secretary would do their job. Rebeka approached the secretary's desk and smiled at the man behind it. "Hi, I could use your help in making an appointment with Mr. Drey the man elected Chairman. I have some things I have to discuss with him. Its very important."

What she wanted to talk about was already emailed to Drey, unknown to the secretary. It said:

Mr. Drey,

You have not made an acknowledgement about the finding of the old chairman. I want to express my concerns directly to you, so that I get a direct answer. I have requested an appointment with you to talk face-to-face about this issue. For now I created a short summary of my concern; are you going to return power to Noxsidera when he recovers? He was rightfully Chairman and had the support of your nation. In this perilous time, your people need a familiar face in power. For now, I shall leave this be until out meeting. Please think hard about how you will answer.

-Duchess Rebeka

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:13 am

Jamestown
Situation Room

The President entered the room without a word, but the entire room rose to greet him. All discussions stopped in their tracks as the man entered. Yefim stood as well. It was customary to do so. Even though everyone knew the President hated being greeted in such a fashion, it was custom. A custom that was kept going on. “Please, take your seats,” the President said, brushing aside the annoyance. The sound of people sitting and ruffling clothing filled the room. After a couple of seconds every chair was full, and the people in them were still. The President, at the head of the table, put on his glasses. He raised his hand with one figure raised, gesturing for the briefing to begin. The Commissioner for Intelligence spoke first. “Nearly an hour and a half ago,” Kerman began, “it was released to the public that Chairmen Noxsidera is, in fact, alive.” No one replied to that statement. “So far the government of Senkaria, and the new chairmen, have not publically addressed the matter. Nor have we been informed through private channels of any change in status of their military, political situation or stability. As a matter of fact, state media have been rather quiet, running run of the mill stuff, sir.”

“And Comrade Minister Kerman, how were we unaware of the situation?” The room was quite for a moment. James Kerman, former President, had a shot of running in two years. The two political figureheads were at it again. One representing a new version of the Soviet Republics, the other wanting to seek the power of the old regime.

“The Rhodeve intelligence services have been cooperating with the Senkarians. Their services have used their access, and abused it no doubt. The Senkarians were not informed of the situation. Our intelligence operatives at our embassy did not have the resources to deal with the Rhodeve operations.” Someone coughed in the room.
“So the men failed.”

“They did not succeed, sir,” Kerman replied back.
“What happened with the situation in Almst?”

“Our vessel in the area reported movement by unmarked areal craft. The ships are suspected to be made by a western power, whom due to the confidential matter of the situation, cannot be told at this time due to the presence of uncleared personnel.”
Mortimer wanted to smile, but he didn’t. That was a load of bullshit.

“What is the status of the Senkarian military, Comrade Admiral Naum?” The Admiral cleared his voice and gestured to one of the big screens, showing known Senkarian military forces.

“Reports from the Senkarians, and our intelligence services, have shown that the Senkarians have been truthful about their deployments. If they are building defensive measures against us, they are well hidden.”
“And our forces?”

“We have put the 4th and 2nd People Republican Army Cores on standby. It is my professional opinion that these men cannot be kept at such an alert level for an extended period of time. It dulls their combat effectiveness, sir. With the situation in Almst and Iva, we may have other fish to fry. This situation is an internal Senkarian matter.”

“That is not the case,” Kerman interjected. “This matter is an Ophion matter. Senkaria cannot dissolve into political infighting. For now, the situation is stable. However, we know of the previous deaths of propionate Senkarian politicians. The Rezuans are taking sides, if we do not act they could hurt our relations.”

The President stared at the man. “Comrade Admiral, get an update on Operation Pezgjin.” Mortimer turned to Kerman, who was taking out a cigar and light it. The President kept a straight face. “Comrade Minister Kerman, please give me an update on how the Rhodeves pulled of this operation under our noses. I will be back in two hours.” President Mortimer got up, along with the rest of the room. Kerman however, took a bit longer to get up. He let out a puff of smoke. Smoking was not allowed in the room. It was a display of power. Mortimer turned to leave. Other aids prepared their gear, Kerman left the room in another cloud of smoke.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:41 am

Queen Diana sat calmly at a small desk on the 3rd floor of the Imperial Palace. Around her were many cubicles with dozens of other employees, doing their normal governmental jobs. Although her real office was in front of her room on the second floor, she had asked for a cubicle on this floor. It felt more like her previous job; as the lead ambassador for Rhodevus; sometimes known as the Minister of International Relations. The surrounding environment calmed her down.

She placed a hand on her temple. Her mind was reeling with the news release of the chairman's rescue. She had planned to wait until he was at least mostly coherent before releasing that news. But, what was done, is done. She planned to visit the chairman in an hour or so, but was not quite sure how to begin. She was not sure if he would even be awake.

There was a call on her cell phone. "Hello?" She asked quietly. "Queen Diana, the government of Amber Island has requested a communique with you."
"I would be delighted. When do they plan-"
"As soon as you are available. I have them on the other end."
"Tell them I can discuss with them in five minutes." Diana stood up and walked to the back of the hall, to a line of sound proof, and camera-less rooms. They were designed for important meetings, usually with the Queen or high ranked employees; those who had been given a key to the room by Diana herself.

"Hello Mr. Andree. It is an honour to speak with you."
"Good afternoon Ms. Diana Wolff." He replied, knowing that Diana preferred to use 'Ms.' instead of her title.
"Before we begin, I would like to say that I do apologize for an international team entering the Amber islands without proper clearance. I had no idea, but that does not leave me without blame. We would love to help you in what ways we can to make recompense."
"I am glad to hear that. I know that we had originally planned to begin working on a solar power plant in Amberon, next year. I am hoping that we can... move up our timetables? Let us say, this time in three months?"
"That would be perfect."
"And Ms. Wolff, I would like the press release to state that my government was fully aware of the intrusion. It will help my country politically to know that we were not taken off guard by so many soldiers. Especially in a time like this."
"Of course. I will see to it personally that this information is well known."
"Good day Diana."
"Good day, Mr. Andree."

She hung up the phone and left the room, exhaling deeply. It was a short call, but it had accomplished some of what she had hoped to do.

Leaving the Imperial Palace, she decided to walk to Kingstown Memorial Hospital. It was a nice day, why waste it?
Taking the elevator to the chairman's floor, she entered the room to see Ymira and Noxsidera discussing.

"But a princess does help, doesn't it?" Queen Diana asked Ymira, smiling. She turned her attention to the former chairman. "How are you feeling? Would you like anything? Tea?"
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:26 pm

Senka City, Senkaria
Crowds had gathered in the city square where a speech was going to be given. It wasn't as large as Election Day ceremony, but the speech was broadcasted live all over Senkaria and even in some parts of the world. Everyone in the crowd soon bowed as The Priest of Draenox walked onto the platform and stood in front of the podium waving at the crowds with his cheerful smile.

"My friends, I am honored to have returned to this great city and see such beautiful faces filled with hope. The Senkarian population are fierce, patriotic, and strong. It is these qualities that will save this great society from total annihilation. As many of you have heard by now, Former Chairman Noxsidera was recovered a two weeks ago by an elite team of soldiers from across the world. He is alive and being cared for in Rhodevus, in which case we are grateful for his survival. He has endured more pain and torture than any human being deserves. Noxsidera is a strong man and I pray to the goddesses for his recovery. Now, we are now faced with a dilemma we have never faced before. We currently have two Chairman who have been ordained and blessed through the ceremony of power, which normally would last until the death of the leader. Apart of the ceremony of power is the declaration of the previous leader leaving the responsibility to the people. It is for this reason that, despite my love for Noxsidera, I personally believe that in the eyes of the goddesses, Chairman Drey is the current and destined leader of the Senkarian people, so without further delay, I welcome Chairman Drey." The priest said with a smile as Chairman Drey walked to the podium as the crowds cheer.

"My citizens, I believe we all shared the same emotions when the news of Noxsidera's survival reached our ears and these feelings were gratefulness, joy, and sorrow. I say sorrow because I'm not going to sugar coat what happened. As the people of this great society, I believe it is only right that you know what exactly happened to Former Chairman Noxsidera. He was kidnapped by members of The Bannerless Brotherhood." He said before being cut off by gasps and whispers at the name.

"He was captured by The Bannerless Brotherhood despite national security because some of our best military teams went rogue and allowed it to happen. He was flown to the other side of the world because they had an inside man at The Senkarian Space Agency that corrupted satellite photos of the surrounding area. Noxsidera was then taken to a remote island where he was tortured." He said followed by silence. He let a few tears flow down his cheek. He was taught how to fake emotions and how to fake tears, but it was convincing.

"They peeled off the skin from his fingers. They whippod continuously until he had no more tears to shed. They cut off his left ear, and made him go through countless other gruesome methods. They... They beat his brother Aaemon in front of him and made him watch as they slit his throat. As if that wasn't enough they dismembered his brother, sent body parts to Rhodevus, USJR, Zanera, Senkaria, and other nations. What was left of his brother was tossed into the same cell as Noxsidera where he was forced to watch the remains be eaten by vicious dogs." He paused as people in the audience begun to cry and reporters went silent; eyes wide with fear. Drey was talented in the art of manipulation. His speech not only described what Noxsidera suffered, thus leading to him discrediting his healthiness to lead, but it also instilled fear into anyone and everyone who listened to the words.

"I'm sorry for the gruesome details, but this is the threat we face. The Bannerless Brotherhood are vicious monsters who will stop at nothing to get what they want, and that is the deadly truth. Noxsidera is a strong willed person, and I pray for his recovery, but at the same time I wish that the Goddesses had shown him mercy and given him a quick rescue or a quick death because no human life should have to endear what our beloved friend had too. I pray for his recovery, but recognize there is no moving on from such terror. He will remember Aaemon and he will remember every ounce of pain those monsters inflicted on him. We are faced with a horrible organization that fights with fear and I will continue to do my duties as Chairman to make sure they do not succeed. Yesterday, Former Councilman Alex was arrested for affiliation with The Bannerless Brotherhood. Strong evidence found in his house, laptop, online accounts, and more have linked him to several attacks and giving sensitive information to the terrorists that have been trying to bring down our Government and-" he said before being interrupted from screams.

"Kill him!"
"Kill the bastard!"
"Show them fear!"

Soon the whole crowd was riled up and screaming. In 2006 Chairman Noxsidera had made the death penalty illegal because he believed all life was sacred. Drey wanted to bring back the death penalty but knew it would attract too much attention, but suddenly he had played his cards right and the crowd was demanding the death of Alex. It wouldn't be long until more people agreed and the senate would pass a bill to allow the death penalty. By then the trial would be over and Alex would be silenced. Drey raised up his hands.

"My citizens, his fate is not mine, but the people of Senkaria. He will be put on trial by a jury and it will reach international court, but for the atrocities he has committed, I hope justice will be served in any form. Let us remember what The Organization did to this great nation and let us never forget! Let this nation forever be shrouded in darkness and prosperity!" He yelled as the crowds begun to clap and cheer.

"Chairman Drey!" A crowd person yelled. Drey smiled as the crowd caught on and ending up chanting.

"Chairman Drey!"
"Chairman Drey!"
"Chairman Drey!"

Soon the whole audience was chanting his name in unison. He waved and smiled and left the stage.

Drey had sat down in his office a few hours after the speech when one of his secretaries knocked and entered the door.

"Sir, Rebeka, the ambassador from Rezua would like to have a meeting with you." The man said. Drey sighed and straitened his tye. He had received the email from her a few days ago concerning his stance on Chairman Noxsidera. He knew she believed that he should be restored to power, but all people could be manipulated.

"Send her in." He said. Rebeka walked in proudly in which Drey stood up and approached her with a handshake.

"Hello, I'm sorry we've had very little time to talk. As you're aware the population of Senkaria need attention and reassurance. I'm very happy you and your sister are here to help with that. It is a wonderful thing that you've made some people trust other countries again. We've had very little terrorist attacks lately. I believe we are ending this terror." He said shaking her hand.

"Now, what would you like to talk about?" He said motioning for her to sit as he returned to his desk.

Rhodevus

Noxsidera was about to answer Empress Ymira's question when Queen Diana walked into the room and asked how he was feeling he gave a half smile.

"I would tell you, but I'm pretty sure Ymira will either tell you or Mrs. Sierra which would most definitely find it's way to your ears if I'm correct." He gave a half chuckle. It was improvement.

"I would have you know what I've spoken to the Doctor and he said I am stable and could probably come have a more formal meeting with you and your Government officials with a wheelchair and I intend to do so with your permission." He said. He was eager to be distracted from his thoughts. He hadn't dealt with them, but he didn't want to. He just wanted to save his nation. Despite this, Empress Ymira and Queen Diana looked at Noxsidera and he still looked in rough shape. He was still clearly unhealthy and his eagerness to talk about his nation was obviously being used as a blanket to hide an even darker thoughts. It would be entirely up to them if they believed he could discuss his nation at a intelligence meeting.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Victorion
Grand Debate Hall

Perry Oldman walked into the supreme's office, shutting the door behind him. "Have you seen the latest news from Senkaria?" he asked.

"No, I haven't," responded James, just looking away from the computer screen. Perry went over to the T.V. mounted in the corner and turned it on, going to one of the special channels of the Grand Debate Hall. They both watched the speech, in then Perry turned off the T.V. and walked to the front of James's desk. "Do you think it's legitimate?" he asked.

"It could be, it could not be. I'll need more information on Senkarian culture to determine the possibility of the priest getting paid off, or even threatened. I'm busy going through the logistics of INTFIX 2.0. No doubt USJR will have something to say about it. How is Noxsidera?"

"He is still recovering, but I don't know how I'd determine if it is a 'well' recovery or not after something like that. I'm no psychologist."

"He may be too emotionally and mentally scarred to rule, and Drey might be the legitimate Chairman. That other fellow...he is irrelevant to us right now. He is probably a tool for something, but I don't know for what just yet."

"Did you see the reaction of the crowd? I think Drey is playing to them."

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't. I'll need to look at a few things before I make any conclusions."

"Maybe we should send Phyllis to Rhodevus to talk with the Chairman. Phyllis was close to Supreme Onerius during his presidential campaign and a lot of his presidency. Of course he disagreed with the Change, but he trusted George like any other Zanerian."

"Not yet. The Chairman still needs some time."

"Very well. I think I'll make a report for you, on my opinion and observations."

"Alright. I have work to do until then."

Perry left the room.
Last edited by Zanera on Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Diana smiled at the former chairman's joke. It seems as though he was truly getting better. "Well, it would have to be signed by your doctors, but I see no reason to deny you any formal meeting. It would of course be a meeting with both Rezua and Rhodevus, to start, if you feel comfortable with all of us attending. One moment Noxsidera."

Diana stepped back, leading Ymira with her. She spoke quietly, so that the chairman could not overhear. "Chairman Drey has been authorized to continue his leadership of Senkaria. Noxsidera is no longer legally the chairman of Senkaria. At least until there is any proof that Chairman Drey has incriminated himself in any way. And... he had his brother killed in front of him. We both know what it is like to be imprisoned and injured emotionally by the Brotherhood. Do you trust that he is coherent enough?"

Dr. Johevia walked by. Diana signaled for her to come to them. "Dr. Johevia, how is the chairman?" She spoke louder this time.
"Noxsidera has a fractured rib, a torn femur and a broken left forearm, but those seem to be healing with remarkable speed. If there is any problems, it is out of my range. I do however recommend him to see a psychologist of some sort." She turned to the chairman, talking directly to him. "You did call out in your sleep numerous times. No doubt it is a varied form of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, so i do recommend you to speak with someone. Whether that be a Senkarian who you trust, or someone working in the hospital, it is up to you. Queen Diana, he will be allowed to leave his bed side, but I do recommend that he limits his time away from the hospital to a few hours a day. Any more and I fear over exertion."

Diana smiled at the doctor. "Thank you Dr. Johevia."

A plane landed softly on the runway of the Senka City airport. As everyone unloaded from the plane, heading through the terminal, a man saw his name written on a large placard: Senator John Seville. He was a pretty well known man around Rhodevus. A senator at the age of 30, leading man in his riding for 8 straight terms. He was the figurehead for the Green Oceans Act, recently passed by the Rhodeve senate, as well as one of the few well-known senators not affiliated with any political party. He was also one the the top five richest people in the country.

"Hello, my good sir." He said happily in his heavily accented English. His accent was very strange. His first language was French, yet learned English with a Rhodeve accent, giving his speech a strange personality of its own. "Good afternoon, Mr. Seville. How was your flight?"
"It was very nice. Not even a minute of turbulence."
"That is very good to hear. may I take your bags?"
"No, it is all right. I pay you to drive my car and remember my appointments, not carry my luggage. If a man can't carry his own bags, what type of man does that make him?" John Seville chuckled slightly, walking beside his chauffeur towards the car.
"A very rich man, sir." John chuckled some more.
"Oh, you have an appointment scheduled to meet with the chairman. Apparently it is all over the news that Solar International is planning to open up a facility in Senkaria."
John smiled, "Oh, don't look into that too much. Nothing has been confirmed yet, this is just a preliminary meeting. To see if my company and Senkaria fit well with each other."
"No doubt sir. I do believe that you can charm him into giving you permission this meeting if you chose to." Seville's chauffeur smiled at his boss, holding open the door for him.
"Thank you, Henry. And I have no doubt about that. But, I am really trying to hold back on that. I try to go for friendly and the media has painted me as some sort of... Syren. Able to convince men to jump to their deaths. And all I do, I do for the betterment of Sunalaya."
"Where to first?"
"Stop at the closest hamburger joint, I am famished after that plane ride. Afterward, I would like to visit Wakin Montgomery. He has been volunteering at the local hospital since the attacks began."
"Very good sir. At once."

The car stopped in front of a small clinic just outside the capitol. "It is alright Henry. I can go from here. Please, take the rest of the day off. We can meet back at the hotel. The meeting is not until tomorrow?"
"Actually sir, it is late tonight."
John laughed. "No wonder i keep you around. Then please pick me up an hour before the meeting. I will still be here."
"Very good sir."
"And take tomorrow off. I do deserve it."
"Thank you sir."

John Seville walked into the clinic, its bells jingled signalling his entrance. "John!" Shouted a big Molenstoni man, his arms out wide. "It is a pleasure." John gave the man a hug. "Good Afternoon, General Mossen." He whispered. "Good Afternoon Sir." The man replied.

"Come, come!" Mossen said happily, back in his old persona. "Let us speak. how was your travels?"...
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:21 pm

Rhodevus,
Ymira

Ymira said "While I feel like I should tell the Chairman not to give a speech, I will support him. When I was injured during the civil war, I rushed off to find a broadcasting station as soon as I reached Rhodevus. It is very important for Chairman Noxsidera to continue his rule. Senkaria was doing well under him and needs to be doing well again."

Ymira refused to call Noxsidera former chairman. He was the chairman, that was that. Ymira turned to Diana "I would feel much better knowing at that a man like Noxsidera is in control of a terrified nation."

Senkaria,
Rebeka

The face of the young woman was formal. She grinned when they shook hands but did not smile. She wanted to convey she was not playing games. Her grey suit matched her stern mood. "We've got a problem. Chairman Noxsidera had his reign cut short by a terrorist organization, and frankly I believe he was replaced too easily. There was no loyalty or dedication shown to him. If our Empress were to go missing, her sister wouldn't become empress, not for a long time. We'd search the globe for our leader. As far as I know, Senkarian forces and resources were not diverted into finding Noxsidera."

"This all begs the question, why was Noxsidera not looked for more avidly. Who in this government was stalling the investigation, trying to make sure he was never found. And then, isn't it curious that your political enemies are all suddenly disappearing? If you're up to something, I'll find it out. I am collecting the exact times and exact locations of that man, Alex, you're trying to sentence to death. And if you can't prove that he was missing at a time he was accused of being out, I'll know you're bullshiting me. Rezua was betrayed by a woman we thought was like an adopted child of the Royal family. Do not expect anything less then a full and complete investigation. Don't worry, if you're innocent my investigation will prove that."

Senkaria,
Helen

Helen flopped on her hotel bed and groaned into her pillow. She was exhausted from her tour of Senkaria. She's given speeches in just about every major city. All that was going to be in vain soon though, due to that priest's endorsement of Drey. Helen hated organized religion, individual belief was one thing, but a mass of people completely controlled by one man was different. An empress had no power to control the way of life of a people, yet a head priest could call on this god or that goddess to say what was just. And people would eat that garage and ignore their own conscience, fearing divine punishment. All the while the head honcho stole from charity funds to live in luxury. It sickened her.

Helen sighed and wondered if there was anyway to return Noxsidera to power. It might be easier to just let Drey be Chairman. But this did not sit well in Helen's stomach and she was forced to stress over ways to keep Noxsidera in power. Either way, Helen knew a storm was coming...
Last edited by Rezua on Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Dictatorship POD
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dictatorship POD » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:39 pm

THIS POST HAS RECEIVED THE APPROVAL OF SENKARIA

NCC, Fort Lee, The Dictatorship, 3 Days After to Rescue of Chairman

Three men followed General Devicks as he entered General Ads' office. Upon entry Devicks offered a salute, which was returned immediately by General Ads.

"What do you have for me on Senkaria?" General Ads questioned as he set aside the document he had been reading and adjusted his focus to Devicks.

"Sir, one of our P.O.D.E.F. agents embedded within the Senkaria has reported that he had come across edited satellite images of an island we have been monitoring. Our own satellite records of the area have shown a slight increase in activity and is known by Intelligence to host Bannerless Brotherhood activities. We have recently traced One of the candidates for Chairman to this location. We believe that the recent activities within Senkaria to be tied to this island. According to our agents within Senkaria, the Senkarian government may be unaware of the current activities on this island. This will give us the advantage should we decide to move on this opportunity."

"What is the name of this island General?" General Ads interrupted, placing his hand on his chin in thought.

"It is Amber Island, sir"

After a second's more thought, General Ads picked up the secure phone on his desk and called both Fleet Admiral Charks and General Lothar Knochenmus to his office. Upon their arrival, they were promptly briefed by General Devicks on the facts concerning the island.

"Thank you Devicks, you are dismissed." At General Ads word, Devicks left his office.

Turning to Admiral Charks and General Knochenmus, General Ads issued them their orders. "Gentlemen, I want that island as soon as possible. Admiral, once your fleet is in range you are to engage in the targeted destruction of anything on that island that resembles a garage, air strip, motor pool, coastal defenses, and air defenses. I also want you to use your fleet to cut off any means of escape and to establish air superiority. Your fleet's composition and size will be left up to your discretion. Dismissed Admiral."

As Admiral Charks saluted and left, General Ads turned to General Knochenmus. "General, I want you to secure a beachhead with no less than three brigades of Marines. I am authorizing the deployment of Marine Corps Special Forces elements at your discretion. Your men are to be given orders to take the island under class two rules of engagement. Any person that does not surrender on sight of our personnel are to be put down, those who surrender are to be detained Dismissed."

Bridge of the P.O.D.N. N-31Y Guided Missile Destroyer "X-113", 612 Miles from Amber Island, Seventeen Days After Rescue of Chairman, 0600, Operation "Full Liberation"

Commander Markus Auttenberg observed the apparent open sea as he awaited orders to attack Amber Island with his sixteen SQ-39X2E Cruise Missiles, eight of which were armed with 1,000 pound HE payloads while the others were armed with Thermobaric warheads. While his Thermobaric SQ-39X2Es were reserved for clearing the Marine Corpse landing areas when needed, his HE payloads would be used for destroying hard targets further inland.

As he waited Commander Auttenburg once again counted the vessels in the fleet; nine other N-31Y Guided Missile Destroyers, Four N-948C Guided Missile Cruisers, two X-8375 Super Carriers, six N-H103 Amphibious Force Deployment Vessels, and an unseen TY-83590 "Devastation" Nuclear ICBM Submarine. While his vessel's ability to inflict destruction at a long range was unquestioned, his vessel failed to compare in the slightest to the twenty-four 28 MT warheads aboard the TY-83590 lurking somewhere in the depths.

Shortly after he had once again considered the destructive force Amber Island would be faced with, Commander Auttenberg witnessed the six heavily armed N-H103s accelerated to their top speed, making a strait run for the island at 25 knots.

Amber Island, Eighteen Days After Rescue of Chairman, 0330

As the N-H103s reached twenty miles from shore they slowed to a hold position while sent off their 40 Armored Amphibious Assault Vehicles and 30 CG-313 helicopters as nearly 160 SQ-39X2E Cruise Missiles flew overhead only to cover the visible coastline in destruction as their thermobaric warheads detonated. This sight was followed by dozens of CG-843 P.O.D.M.C. Multi-role Stealth Fighters flew overhead in an attempt to secure total air dominance, which was done with relative ease.

Shortly after the arrival of the CG-843s over the beachhead the 180 CG-313s landed in relative safety, following the annihilation of anything that was before present near the landing zone, deploying their 3,600 marines before lifting off again. Once on the ground, the Marines secured the beachhead with relative ease, preparing defensive positions for any possible counter strike that would occur, either at the hand of the local government or the Bannerless Brotherhood. After the beachhead, now marked as Landing Zone Three, was made initially secure, the 240 AAAVs made it to shore and organized into twelve convoys of twenty, which would move onto Amber City and secure any village they came to on their way.

As if timed with the departure of the convoys from LZ-3; the CG-843s returned to their carriers and three SQ-39x2E Cruise Missiles flew overhead in the direction of a village that was reported to house a small dirt runway, a single hanger, and several AA emplacements; the apparent home to either a local drug cartel or a local terror cell. After less than one second of flight time since they first passed overhead, the three 1,000 pound payloads detonated in a series of explosions that could be felt, seen, and heard from LZ-3.

After nearly one hour of travelling and securing three small villages with only two minor incidents, which resulted in the deaths of five armed island residents who attempted to hold out against the Marine force invading the island, one of the convoys came under fire on its run for the city. After leaving two AAAVs at each village they had secured, the convoy was reduced in size to fourteen AAAVs and reduced one further when a rather large IED detonated, signalling the ambush. After losing one of their own AAAVs and thirteen men it held to the blast, the convoy was beset on all sides by hostile small arms fire. After nearly two seconds of sustained fire, the remote controlled .50 BMG turrets aboard each AAAV opened fire on the assailants, resulting in a heavily one sided firefight between the local resistance and P.O.D.M.C. forces.

After the firefight had come to an abrupt end, the now leading AAAV's rear ramp dropped to release its ten Marine passengers, who moved on to the burning hulk of the previously leading AAAV in a search for survivors. After several seconds of waiting, the other AAAVs continued toward the city leaving one with the wreck to keep the area secure.

After nearly two hours of securing the nineteen villages on the island, 200 AAAVs, each armed with a M41 25mm automatic cannon and a .50 BMG HMG, converged at three points around the city as two squadrons of sixteen CG-843s secured the city's airspace and prepared to offer support as necessary to the ground forces.

Once they had entered the city the Marines cleared every building they had come to, restraining any who surrendered at their current location while ending the life of any who resisted. As the Marines slowly advanced into the city, several decidedly one sided firefights with locals occurred, slowing the advance of the Marines slightly, though the city's capture was quite inevitable.

Amber City, Eighteen Days After Rescue of Chairman, 0600

As one of the convoys of eighteen AAAVs approached the center of the city, with ten Marines on foot, two Aznazian made M-24 ATAPV C-Variants and one Aznazian made M-24 ATAPV A-Variant came in from the left side and fired on the convoy, eight AT missiles removing seven AAAVs from the combat equation as the 7.62x51mm opened fire on the Marines on the ground, killing two of them as the other eleven AAAVs engaged with their M41s and the Marines sought cover. As the engagement went on, the Aznazian made vehicles deployed their three teams of five persons, each wearing body armor and carrying an Aznazian made KM-73A2. As they moved to different points of cover they were reduced to a mere three men by the precision fire coming from the AAAVs' secondary weapons.

After only several seconds of fighting, the Marine convoy had lost seven vehicles (including the combat effectiveness of their crew and passengers, totaling 91 Marines) and two Marines on the ground, while the resistance ambush had only lost three M-24 ATAPVs and twelve ground personnel.

Just as the remaining three resistance fighters were surrendering, a Mk. V Jack Rabbit APC A-Variant came in from the left side and immediately opened fire on the AAAVs with its .50, doing no more than pitting the AAAVs' composite armor, while the resultant return fire had a similar affect. Only seconds after the APC arrived it was reduced to scrap by a single AT missile provided by an overhead CG-843. This act was followed by a rather loud blast as a 1,000 pound payload demolished the parking structure that the resisting vehicles had been stored in.

P.O.D. Army Medical Corps Camp 932 Hotel, Amber Island, Eighteen Days After Rescue of Chairman, 1730

After moving the local residents to Camp 932 Hotel, for a mandatory individual examination, they were each inspected for injury and tested for disease. Those who were injured in any way were treated while those who tested positive for disease were offered treatment before all local residents were given a simple choice. They could remain on the island, under the permanent protection of The Dictatorship, or they could relocate their persons and belongings to another nation. Were they to stay, it was made clear, their homes would be subject two random searches per month while all incoming and outgoing cargo would be inspected for any threats to the P.O.D. military forces on the island. From this point on, the people would be permitted to come and go as they pleased.

International Press Statement, Nineteen Days After Rescue of Chairman

Operation "Full Liberation" In Progress

~P.O.D. International Broadcasting

It was reported yesterday that The Dictatorship deployed a sizable military contingent to a small island nation, known as Amber Island. While the reason for this operation was at first unknown, it was made clear that the island played host to multiple terror organizations and illegal drug sales operations that had warranted military action. After several engagements with drug cartels and terror groups, as well as local officials who are thought to have been "paid off", the P.O.D.M.C. had successfully secured the island at the cost of sixty-two Marine lives. A memorial to these Marines is expected to be constructed within The Dictatorship at a later date.

When questioned concerning the duration of the operation, General Lothar Knochenmus said the following:

"While we have taken measures to ensure that the operation would be completed shortly, we have no current estimated completion time. I will assure you, however, that I will remove my Marines from Amber Island once the threat of its use as a staging area has ended. We will be retraining the local law enforcement to better prevent terror threats while also assisting them in the enforcement of their own laws. I cannot stress this point enough, the Bannerless Brotherhood is still a threat, and this operation is one unfortunate step we have been forced to take to help eliminate this threat.

"Allow me to be clear, we have not taken Amber Island as our own, but are simply taking a necessary step in ending the threat of the Bannerless Brotherhood."
Last edited by The Dictatorship POD on Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Defensive Condition
Current Def-con level: Def-Con 0
Apply for embassies here
EFEC member.
Allies

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:43 am

The Chambers, Senkaria

Drey held his smile throughout the Rebeka's rant. He hated her with a fiery passion. She was intelligent and had her nose in all the wrong places. She was a threat to his entire operation. If she and her sister convinced the Senkarian population that Noxsidera was right to rule, then everything would go wrong, and the Bannerless Brotherhood would take even more extreme measures to obtain what they wanted.

“I appreciate your concern for our great nation Rebeka. I truly do. It is an honor you and your sister have come here to help me the Senkarian people. With that said, you are clearly upset with the Government, and if I'm reading your correctly, you are mostly upset with me. I’ll assure you that The Council did everything we could to find Noxsidera. We had sent several search teams across the nation. We had help from Zanera, Rhodevus, and even Rezua to help. All of whom eventually found Noxsidera, despite the timing being more inconvenient. The Senkarian Government had no choice, but to assume Noxsidera had died when we failed at finding him, and when we received body parts that had traces of his DNA we had to be convinced. I’m not entirely sure how Rezuan tradition plays a role in its Government, but Senkaria holds its traditions dearly. It connects the population. In order to get hold of the terrorist organization we had to elect a leader, and once that leader was elected, he would stay elected. It is tradition and if we made exceptions to it then it allows for more corruption in the electoral process. Now, you are more than welcome to watch the trial take place, but you forget that you are in Senkaria. You are a guest and don’t have the rights to see police files unless Rezua demands it, but I assure you that the evidence is strong and it will be presented during the trial. Any other way would compromise the criminal system and would affect the population, thus the Jury. I understand Alex was very nice to you and your sister, and I’m just as shocked as you when I heard he had been working with The Bannerless Brotherhood. I’m sorry, but you are beginning to compromise our national security. We cannot have secure files and information floating around for the terrorists to use as ammunition. I’m strongly appreciative of the work you and your sister are doing for the people and I urge you to continue. It is most beneficial. But, if you keep causing these risks I’ll have no choice, but to ask you and your sister to leave for security reasons. I don’t want that to happen.” Drey said. Rebeka just stood there as Drey started to gather his things and leave the room.

“Now then, I have a very important meeting to attend to. A representative from a Rhodeve company wishes to discuss business operations and also has an influence on Rhodeve government. Have a nice day Rebeka.” Drey said before grabbing his hat and leaving the room.

Drey sighed, but shook his head. He didn’t think Rebeka would continue to give him problems, but if she did, then she and her sister could easily be eliminated from the equation. He walked into a secret executive room and sat at the table that had two chairs. The representative was indeed in charge of a solar panel business and member of Rhodevus government, but he was second in command in The Bannerless Brotherhood, and was here to discuss their plans and making sure Senkaria was secure and in his hands. Drey took a deep breath and wiped some sweat from his forehead and waited.

A Shadow of Terror was approaching.

Rhodevus
Noxsidera sat in his hospital bed and heard every word that Empress Ymira and Queen Diana had said to each other and felt powerless as they discussed the fate of his country and the fate of himself. The Doctor spoke to him and mentioned Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder. He shook his head knowing sure enough that any mental conditions would make him even more unfit to govern his people. He looked up at all of the faces looking at him. They had asked several times if he could remember any hint that Drey could have been apart of The Bannerless Brotherhood, but Noxsidera could not remember. All of his memories were blurred. He couldn’t recognize what was real and what was not, and was unsure. He had hallucinated and had suffered extreme delusions. He wasn’t sure about anything. He looked at them and sadly spoke.

“I would like Doctor Gregory Stafford. He is a renowned Senkarian diagnostician and is specializes with the brain, psychology, and was a dear friend of mine in college. We were like polar opposites really. I looked at people as living beings with souls and emotions, while he was more analytical and looked at stuff on a more scientific basis. I want that analysis. He works at The Society of Science and Technology. He currently isn’t working as a Doctor, but is doing research on Artificial Intelligence and cyber cloning. It’s the closest he’s every come to working with human emotions. He should still be able to practice medicine. He is a man of prestige, intelligence, and brilliance. He is a man of…” Noxsidera paused. “He’s a man I trust.” Noxsidera spoke before turning away. He picked up one of the books Empress Ymira had given him and gave a half hearted smile and opened it up and blew away some dust. He looked at everyone who was still staring at him.

“Now, you all have more important things to do than visit a healing man. Go, your people are gonna need some explanations for what has been going on. I hear you demoted quite a bit of your highest officers and now POD has invaded an Amber Island. Let me know when I can come to a government meeting. I would much like to sit and read in silence for now.” Noxsidera said before shooing them off. He wanted to be alone with his thoughts.

Merkel Prison, Senkaria
Alex sat in his cell peacefully. A tray had slid under the door towards him and Alex approached it and slowly ate and savor end his meal. Merkel Prison wasn’t known for it’s hospitality. It was located on a small island in the center of a military operations base. The name of tens struck fear into prisoners sentenced here, but Alex was not afraid. The prison used to be used for The Secret Police back when it was still in service. Horrible methods of torture and brutality were used here. Alex wouldn’t be here for long though. He took a bite from his roll. A guard banged on the door and opened a small window and whispered.

“Councilman. I’ve been told to deliver a message to you. May the great world rise again. We are still loyal to you.” The guard said before slamming the window shut and leaving Alex alone. He smiled and took another bite of his roll and pulled out a coin that had a picture of an X. He tossed it in the air and caught it.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Rebeka

As Drey walked out, the young senator called after him "Just so you remember, sir, while I am here, I am Rezua." As the man left Rebeka muttered under her breath in Revon "Scumbag." Rebeka was convinced now, this Drey fellow had clearly wanted to escape more questioning from her. For one, no company in their right mind would make a deal with a nation with high instability Second, companies in Rhodevus held no power over the Rhodeve government. 'Whatever you're hiding, Mr. Drey, I will find it.' Rebeka thought to herself as she exited the room to head back to the Chambers.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:59 pm

John Seville

John Seville talked calmly with his close friend Wakin Montgomery, although most people knew him as General Wakdu Mossen, famed criminal terrorist. But, in their peaceful setting, he seemed more peaceful and friendly than almost anyone else. It was what John Seville loved about the general; how he could slip into different skins at will. Seville was much more friendly. He was patient and he was loyal. He had not touched a contract in near 5 years. Both in the terrorist world as well as in the business one, his word was as good and as binding as any legal document.

Though, if he was double crossed, he would act swiftly and precisely. Unlike General Mossen, who tore them apart physically, Seville would destroy their reputation. Make them so pathetic and worthless, that most would commit suicide. John prided himself in never shooting a gun, though 7 of his victims had shot themselves after he was through with them.

John Seville finally said good-bye to his friend, before stepping into his car. His chauffeur took a quick route to the The Chambers, only a 20 minute drive.

"Do not worry. I will find a way back to the hotel myself. I may take some time exploring the city."
"Sir, it may be dangerous. Especially with all the attacks."
"Do not fret, my friend." John told his driver. "I will make sure to stay on the safe part of town."

John stepped out from his car and up the steps to the main building. After signing in at the front desk and following the usual procedures for those to enter the main building, he walked into Drey's office...
Last edited by Rhodevus on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her

Factbook

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Rhodevus Airport

Doctor Stafford arrived at the Rhodevus Airport late in the afternoon and was rushed. He had his medical license in clinical psychology and Neurology and also carried degrees in computer science, artificial theory, and political science. He was currently partaking in a research laboratory that specialized and studies cyber cloning. The project itself is relatively new and is in the beginning stages of development, but it studies the possibility of uploading human consciousness to a computer that could simulate the thought processes and ultimately create an A.I that replicated a real human being with the same memories. He was a firm supporter of Artificial Intelligence and had jumped at the opportunity. He has been working at The Society of Science and Technology ever since, which has been about 8 years. When he heard about his friend Noxsidera being alive he was both shocked and relieved. Him and Noxsidera were old friends from college when they both were getting an education in political science. They were pretty different people themselves. Noxsidera was fascinated by human emotions and could make connections with people easily. Gregory Stafford himself found human connection hard and found it boring. He was fascinated by human minds, but in a more analytical way. That's how he discovered he would love Neurology and psychology and even his research now is his way of replicating human emotions, this making them seem as simple as code. A few days ago he had received word that Noxsidera had requested him to visit him and he was touched that their friendship still held on. He took a break from his research and hopped on the first plane he could get a ticket for. Noxsidera was the only person he had ever made a connection with.

Doctor Stafford grabbed his luggage and proceeded outside the airport where a taxi was awaiting him where it would take him to the hospital.

Upon arriving at the hospital he was greeted like a celebrity. Plenty of Doctors, Interns, and Residents had recognized him and approached him saying they thoroughly enjoyed reading his research and talked about his expertise. Doctor Stafford, and plenty of other Senkarian Doctors, had access to state of the art technology and had the materials to make breakthroughs and acquire some of the best educations in the region. He has smiled and said thanks to the admirers, but he had a mission and quickly brushed them all away.

When he reached Noxsidera's floor he acknowledged the guards waiting outside his room and was approached by the Rhodeve Doctor who had been helping him. He quickly handed Stafford the charts and records and told him of the injuries and his current state of mind, but nothing could have prepared him when he walked into the room.

He was speechless. Noxsidera lay in his bead covered in bandages, scars, and marks where he had been whipped. His hair was shaved and his skin was bruised and he was covered in dry tears and had bloodshot eyes. Noxsidera slowly looked up.

"Greg. If it isn't Senkaria's most esteemed Doctor." Noxsidera said with a weak chuckle. Greg put down the charts and records at approached his barely recognizable friend. He pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

"Good heavens... What did they do to you?" He asked.

"I can't even keep count. I look at the scars and bruises and can't even remember where I got most of them...My physical injury isn't the worse... My mind... I can't stop remembering Greg. I see the blood and I hear screams that belong to me and Aaemon. I can still feel the fear regardless how many guards they assign to this floor. I'm going crazy..." Noxsidera said before trailing off.

"No you're not. Listen to me. I've known you ever since college and you are a brilliant and strong person. It takes more to pull you down." He said.

"I can't imagine a worse fate than what I have endeared. What else could possibly bring me down if not this?" Noxsidera asked.

"Your people need you. Things are getting worse back home. Police are constantly patrolling the streets and the Government is keeping information to itself. They've already cut funding from the biomedical department back at Society, and more programs are going to be cut to fund the military. Something big is happening and I don't trust Drey. I don't trust him at all. I know I should and I know everyone else does, but I look in his eyes and I don't believe him. I analyze his words and his speeches and everything is so meticulous and perfectly planned. No flaw. No hint of emotion. Nothing." he said with a worried tone.

"How am I supposed to lead my people when they've chosen someone else. They don't need a mad man to lead them. They need someone who is intelligent and clean and innocent. I've lost my innocence Greg." Noxsidera said with a tear shedding down his cheek.

"What do you mean?" He asked ready for the response.

"I killed a boy. Maybe in his late teens. A recruit for The Bannerless Brotherhood. He never touched me. Never hurt me, and he just followed orders. I killed- I murdered him and when I had succeeded I kept stabbing him. I decimated his corpse. I lost all hope and I was fueled entirely by anger. I want to kill every last one of them Greg. I wanted all of them to suffer... I.... I..." Noxsidera started to stutter.

"Listen to me!" Greg said taking Noxsidera's hand.

"You did what you had to do. You've always done what needed to be done for your people and for those you love. You've spent all your life believing in peace, love, and happiness, but now all of those things have been taken from you. They've been pried from your cold fingers and now you are shrouded in darkness and despair. A shadow is spreading across Sunalaya and unless you stand up and fight, then the darkness will win. Everything they've taken from you; peace, love, happiness, hope, and integrity. You will take it back. You will take all of it back and you will take more. 10 years ago you stood against the evil of the Corporations, Secret Police, and corrupt government and you took a stand to end the suffering. You saved The Utopian Society then and you will save it now, but this time you can't do it alone. You have me, and you have several nations and leaders on your side. Together we can fight this shadow and do whatever it takes to win this war." he said.

There was silence as Noxsidera comprehended what he said.

"What do you think I should do.” Noxsidera said.

“Show the world that you aren’t going down without a fight. Give our people strength and give the world hope.” Stafford said before standing up. A guard walked in to make sure Noxsidera was doing fine.

“Would you tell Queen Diana that I'm ready.” Noxsidera said.

“Sir, ready for what?” The guard asked.

“To save our world from fear. I want every corner of the world to hear my voice. The Shadow is coming and we need to fight back” He said as the guard nodded and left the room.

The Chambers
Drey stood up as the man walked in professionally. Drey extended his hand and they briefly shook hands. Drey gulped a little bit involuntarily but smiled hoping the man didn’t notice. Drey motioned for him to sit down and they both sat. Drey spoke up.

“I’m glad you could come. Everything's coming together nicely. There have only been minimal protests from people loyal to Noxsidera, but they are too insignificant to worry about. The construction of the submarine and nuclear missiles are coming along nicely as well…” Drey said before trailing off.

He was visibly nervous. The Bannerless Brotherhood instilled fear into everyone; including their own members. He was speaking to second in charge and his fate rested in his hands.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:49 pm

"Oh Drey, Drey!" John Seville said cheerfully. "Do not fret about such matters. You have received word that you may stall the production of the submarine, have you not?" John gave Drey an informal hug, then began pacing his office. John Seville was a friendly man and in a better world, a good man. Yet, looking upon Drey's face, it was filled with fear of someone who knew much about him. "My, my, my. Why the fearful face? You have nothing to worry about. I am here under direct orders from the Man himself. I would just like you to know that it was our fault your predecessor escaped so soon. We did not account for the Rhodeve military to go rogue on us. If they had taken the proper route, it would have been not for another 7 months..." Seville trailed off, before shaking his head. "But that is the past. And now we are in the present. So. My first order of business, si to give you a late congratulations in securing the Chairmanship. Second, is to say what a marvelous job you are doing so far. I do need to say that the Rezuan girl is doing her damnedest to sway public opinion against you, so it may be in your best to either refute her opinions, or alleviate the tension between the two of you. Whether that be helping the Senkarian people, or helping Rezua, I leave that to you. You know your way through the political system better than most I know."

John Seville finally sat down in a small chair. John's eyes turned dark as he stared intensely at Chairman Drey. "I will not be in Senkaria for long. I will be leaving in a day or two. Know that the day I leave, there will be an attack by the General. I would like you to help that Rhodeve squad that has been shutting down our bases, to defeat that mission. Try not to capture the General, but if you must, you must."

A smile returned to his lips, as his eyes brightened once more. "Now, I do have some actual business to attend to. Shall we begin discussions for Solar International?"

Queen Diana

Queen Diana was alone in her room. In front of her was a pile of signed documents, all relating to various senate approved ordinances which were to be discussed in the House of Commons. Though the pile was quite large, she chose to disregard it, in favour of a small journal, which she read through intently. It was the last thing she possessed which belonged to her brother. They had been close once. Before their split in paths. She had chosen to take the diplomatic trail, and he the military one. It reflected their opinions on life well. She remembered her father, King Benner, telling them that they were each one half of a coin. Together, they could be worth anything.

Yet now, Diana was alone, with only her brother's book. Her father and brother both buried beneath her. She was a diplomatic mind, experienced in peaceful situations, and turning down militant ones. She was a polyglot, a mathematician and statistician. She understood history and art and music and cultures from all over the region, and yet combat eluded her knowledge. And as she read her brother's journal, it seemed as though James was much the opposite. Experienced in the military, more forms of unarmed and armed combat than she knew how to count. A strategist and a general. "If only we had been allies, my dear brother." She said to herself quietly. "What a team we would have been."

It was her brother's fault for unleashing the Brotherhood into the world. It had always been strong, yet under her brother, it had almost doubled in size. Still, she could not bring herself to cursing his name, as so many in Rhodevus had come to do; equating him with some of the worst leaders in history. Diana needed someone who could explain to her this underground war which was being fought. Terrorism was an illness in society, something which needed to be fixed through both injection and patience. She would need to tear apart the organization, as well as fight the true cause of the terrorism. It would have been easier to stop the cause, if she had any idea what it was. She knew that each group of Brotherhood members had their own reason for terrorism and would need to be dealt with differently in each place; and still more were joining for some reason. She would discover the reason, whether or not it was in this journal, or in some other journal of some other member.

There was a knock at her door. "Come in!" She called out. The door opened to one of her guards, "Ms, you have been requested for in the main lobby."

Diana waited in the lobby for a few minutes. A man in a black suit walked up to her. "Sir Anthony?" She asked. It looked exactly like him, yet she remembered him leaving for Senkaria a few weeks prior. "Close. William."
"Ahh! William, how are you doing? You are looking more like your older brother every day." Diana said, smiling.
"Don't let him hear you say that. He will no doubt hate it." William smirked. "I do have something quick I needed to give you." He held up a briefcase. In the top left corner was a small green image of a golden eagle, surrounded by four diamonds. It was Sir Anthony's case for sure. His team's symbol was just that. "Sir Anthony has just taken another hideout. His ninth so far in Senkaria. But, his last one was different. All he found was empty bullet cannisters. All the gunpowder removed, as well as the actual bullet. Thousands of them by the looks of it. He also found something else, but since I am not military, he was not able to tell me. He does not know who to trust anymore. All he said to me over the phone was to retrieve this briefcase and give it directly to you and only to you."
Diana took the case from him. It felt light. Nearly empty. "Thank you William."
"No, thank you Diana. I knew my brother and I could always count on you. But, I must be going. I have a patient coming to see me in half an hour. Social work is nothing but persistent." William waved goodbye and headed out the door.

Diana raced back to her quarters, sitting at her desk and flipping open the tabs to the case. She opened it slowly, seeing only a folded piece of paper. Opening it up, she read:

Queen Diana, if you are reading this, it means that I have asked my brother to give this briefcase to you. If that is the case, then my situation is more dire than I fear. More than one of my team or reinforcements have turned on me and I have lost faith in either my team or the military which I am backing.

Know that you are no longer safe. You or any leader near you.
She/Her

Factbook

Tambinia
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Tambinia » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:21 pm

Back Online
Senkaria Attacks

Mr. Danse sits. Watching the television play the news of bombings

"Are we just going to let them get away with this?," a mysterious figure says.

"There are too many risks, they are aware of us. We cannot afford anyone knowing of our existence." Mr. Danse says

"That is pointless now, they KNOW of our existence. You need to accept that fact and go support then Senkarians!"

"Our first objective! Under any situation! Is to prevent any information to the T.I.D to spread! I intend to complete that mission!" Danse says, practically slamming his fists on the desk.

"No our first objective is find out how we are going to eliminate the enemies that attacked senkaria"

T.I.D Offical Headquarters

Several Weeks Later
Mr. Danse walks into a room full of T.I.D officals.
"We have been tracking an UV that has been dispatched by the Rezuan force. They are alone and so far we have yet to find out their motives. However the direction they are heading is near a small compound just outside of North Eklavoski. We did our own intel and found out a H.P.U.E. (High profile Unidenifited enemy) has entered the compound. We are sending a one man party to capture him.

"Wouldn't a task be too great? They must have many militants inside...

"We are sending in one man. No conbat armor. Civilian clothing." Should throw them off. The less men on the scene the better Mr. Danse said.

Mr. Danse fixes his tie. "Hopefully the mission should be a breeze."

Northern Eklavoski
A lone man stands outside the fence near a compound. He wears urban outfit gear designed to blend in with crowds but still be able to carry equipment. He wares a urban bandana and hood only showing his eyes, Under all the clothing consists of a bullet proof vest and silenced pistols. Along with a tranquilizer and other small gadgets.
His earpiece flares on.
"This is Overwatch, Clearence for mission speak on: 6742BL."
"Clearence approved, callsign crow prepped for hostage mission."
"You may proceed, Crow. Infrared shows H.P.U.E on bottom floor plus 10 bogeys, H.P.U.E is in corner room with 1 bogey and a backdoor, its reinforced however. Run the EMP and SEMP (Shoot every moving personel), but dont kill th---."
"I understand Overwatch, mission is a go."
Crow looks through his binoculars, he notices the guard flop down into the little box within the guard tower. He flips back to the infrared lens. He notices 2 sets of teams. "Overwatch this is Crow, small group of unknown conbatants has arrived."

Crow's earpiece flares on again. "Satellite Intel identifies them as the Rezuans. Prep the back door and rendevous at the L.Z. with the H.P.U.E. Before the Rezuans reach him"

Crow enters through a small hole he made in the fence behind the building. He reaches the backdoor. He places a small little gadget on the door. It makes a small noise and clicks from red to green.The entire electric lock shines green. Crow pulls out his silenced pistol and tranquilizer. He kicks the door open shooting the enemy combatant in the head and tranquilizing the H.P.U.E, he quickly drops but is gets caught mid-drop by Crow. As he slings him over his shoulders a grenade is thrown into the room, which rolls under a couch. In a moment of panic he bolts out the back door with the H.P.U.E. The grenade explodes just as he makes it out the door, he makes a small but muffled scream. The H.P.U.E lightly screams but is very faint due to the effects of the tranquilizer. Crow handcuffs him, punches him out cold, and throws him over his shoulders again while gingerly closing the reinforced backdoor. He now makes his half-mile journey to the L.Z.
"Overwatch this is Crow, the H.P.U.E is secure, he has taken minor explosive damage but for the most part is unharmed. I have also received minor explosive damage."

"Say again Crow, what explosive damage?"

"The Rezuans threw a grenade into my room during a sweep and clear."

"Then i dont kn----

Crow drops down on instinct, he noticed and unknown soldier repelling down the side of the building

"Overwatch i have confirmed target idenification of a third party."

"Crow this is overwatch, reconfirm and check back. Satellites indicate no third party arriving."

"Overwatch,Should i engage?"

"Stand by"

Crow moves near a small clump of trees outside the compound. What were those soldiers? They certainly didnt like Rezuans...

"Overwatch permission to continue the mission as originally planned unless directed otherwise."

"Permission granted."

As he hussles to L.Z. he thinks to himself. What soldiers were they? A knew secret terrorist organization? Maybe some secret police of the Dictatorship of POD? All i know is that now ive seen everything.

T.I.D Outpost-1 hour and 39 minutes before the Nox's rescue.

Mr. Danse walks into the War Room.

"Whats the situation General Maxis?" Mr. Danse said,.

"We are going to have to cancel the attack on Amber Island."

"Why, was the information the H.P.U.E false?"

"No, several nations are coordinating an attack already and are beginning it as we speak."

"And the Submarine?"

"We are planning an attack on that compound however the Bannerless Brotherhood are worried that we may now be trying to attack them again so they want us to give proof that we arent snooping around. Also just call the H.P.U.E a B.B. General, Danse repitition is annoying."

"Fine, i want you to track wherever the bannerless brotherhood threats are coming from and then kill the bastards. Hopefully this will help keep put secrecy."

Mr. Danse walks our the door sweating like crazy. These last fews weeks have been really long and scary for him...
Last edited by Tambinia on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:11 pm

United Soviets of the Jason Republic Embassy
Senkaria

The Soviet Embassy in Senkaria was based in Senka city. Located in a corner of the city, the entire complex too up one city block. It dated back to the age of Ophion. Designed for security, the first windows were actually up on the second story, and were bullet proof. Every window had shades on the inside, just in case a blackout was needed. There were three entrances, one main entrance and two service entrances. That was by design. Each entrance had security checkpoints for incoming guests and cargo. The façade of the building, designed like a standard Ophion building. In the middle of a complex there was a park, with a running fountain, for those who wanted to escape from the grind of work.

Most of the employees at the embassy did, in fact, work for the Commission of International Affairs. A few select members had other jobs. Working for the Commission of Foreign Intelligence. Their job for the most part, was to keep an eye on things. Economic data, military numbers, political happenings. Those inside of the embassy had fake covers for their alternative lives outside of its walls. Traders, bankers, housewives. With a command economy, there was wiggle room for some who needed extra supplies, in exchange for information. But it was a risky endeavor.

Mikhail Ipatiy sat down in his office, located towards the center of the building. It lacked windows for a reason. This was where the spies met. Today, the room was full with people. They had a mission. The men had a mission. It was a break from the daily grind. President Mortimer had instructed the special operations wing at the embassy that they had a mission. They were going to pay the Chairmen a visit.

After the briefing was finished, the men began to leave the embassy in laundry trucks, one or two at a time, dressed as workers. They had their gear tucked away in bags stuffed with clothing. Over the span of half an hour the men all were dropped off on the side of the road and picked up by another car. Within the next fifteen minutes the men were all at a small helicopter pad located just outside of the city. Here, the men entered the hanger and began to gear up.

The helicopter inside of the hanger was fueled up and ready to go for its mission. The plane looked like an exact copy of the Chairmen’s helicopter. Even the tail number, taken from photos, was identical. The soviets had a listener with a radio transmitter walking around the Senate building, listening for the pickup call of the Senkarian Chairmen. Over years of listening in, the line had been slowly and painfully picked up. If they decided to change the frequency today, the mission would be a failure. However, after listening in to a few pickup orders, they hoped to get a shot.

If not, the Soviets would have to beat the proper chopper to the pick up site.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Rhodevus

Lt. Richard Krause had piloted back the Empress' plane. Richard had been granted the privilege to fly Empress One due to having served with Christina Everen in the air force. Ymira stretched as she exited the plane and yawned. The meeting with Rodrania had been completely useless. Richard walked behind Ymira and was completely unprepared for the next conversation he'd have.

"So, you were my sister's second-in-command, Lt. Richard Krause?" Ymira asked. Richard was surprised the Empress knew who he was. "Yes ma'am, I'm a bit surprised you know who I am." Ymira laughed "I know all the men in Christina's unit. I've been wondering...if Christina's gotten a boyfriend since she was 21. The last guy wasn't right for her, and she's not been too forgiving of her past self. I think she's afraid of loving herself, to accept the person she is. I was hoping there was someone...who'd be able to get through to her more than I ever could. Tell me, would you do anything to protect your commander? Would you sacrifice yourself to save Major Everen? "

Richard was completely caught off guard by the Empress "Are you suggesting-?" He began to ask. Ymira laughed "Lieutenant, I was only answering why I knew you. I'm not suggesting anything, only asking if my sister has a friend looking out for her. Times are changing and...I can't protect her if war comes. I need someone to watch her if she decides to fly into battle once more. Regardless, did you think you got to fly me here by coincidence? No, I chose you because I saw your record and am requesting to to be transferred to be the Lizabont's pilot. If I need to pull them out of Senkaria, I'll need a pilot like you."

Senkaria

Helen looked at the vast sea of people in front of her. Once again, it was time for another speech from Rezua.

"People of Senkaria, I must speak with you again. As you know, Mr. Drey has been elected Chairman of your nation. While all looks well, please consider the fact that Mr. Drey's opponents have been charged as enemies of your nation. Former Chairman Noxsidera was all too easily forgetton by the current leaders of Senkaria. I do not tell you this to frighten you, but you must be open to that fact that perhaps your enemy has come from within Senkaria."

A gasp arouse in the crowd, followed by some mutters of agreement and some boos.

Helen resumed "Either way, you as a people must decide if you are comfortable with the current government. If they do not alarm you or oppress you, there should be no problem. If, however, you feel like you are being mistreated, you must speak up. Do not let a government control you. A government guides and protects, it does not control and imprison.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:29 am

The Chambers, Senkaria

Drey quietly sighed with relief at the man’s comments, but still felt uneasy but continued anyways.

“Of course, we’ve had a steady decrease in job employment and the citizens are still rooting for environmentally friendly energy, so I think it would settle well with the population if the Government of Senkaria made a deal to bring some of Solar International. It would give some jobs, some energy, and most importantly some security. How soon do you think we can begin construction of such sites?” Drey asked.

It was true. He needed to start doing things that would help the Senkarian economy and make the population more friendly towards him. He shouldn’t worry about Noxsidera. The Bannerless Brotherhood would make sure to take care of that. Suddenly his phone began vibrating and he picked it up and excused himself.

“Yes? What is it? I'm in a very important meeting.” Drey said.

“Sir, I’m afraid Helen is causing extreme upset. We have police in the town square breaking up a severe protest. Several officers have been injured from the protestors. Helen got them talking about Noxsidera and your invalidity of being Chairman. Rebeka is scheduled to make another televised broadcast later today, and I'm afraid she’ll have the same effect.”

“God damn it. I need to solve this without attracting too much attention. I have a military veteran in Senka City who is an avid Isolationists. Tell him to take care of the issue and send him the coordinates of Helen’s next location. After she’s been taken care of I want you to sent guards to Rebeka and ‘escort’ her out of this facility for her own safety and take her to the hospital where Helen is being cared for. I want that entire place guarded and on high maintenance defense. Hopefully by then, the two idiots will leave my nation alone.” Drey said and hung up. He turned around to face a very curious John Seville and spoke.

“Helen and her sister are causing mass protests against my reign. I hope you have a plan for Noxsidera because I'm afraid things are about to get very ugly.” Drey said.

Senka City, Senkaria

Brutus Sallivor was a Veteran of Senkaria’s Army. He served for twenty years and was general for 10 years of that. He had decided to retire after an accident made his left arm paralyzed. He has always hated foreign nations. They were not the same as The Utopian Society. They were inferior. They were unaware of the greatness of Senkaria, or at least until Noxsidera became Chairman. He decided to change everything. He wanted to create allies and join forces with the foreign maggots. This did not set well with Brutus. When he heard of Helen’s speeches he knew the bitch wanted to control Senkaria and he never trusted her. He had received a phone call 20 minutes ago that the Government needed his service one last time.

Brutus sat on top of a nearby building with a military grade sniper and a cigar in his mouth. A crowd had gathered around a car that pulled up. Helen walked out of the car and was waving to the cheering audience that began chanting. The scene made him sick. They were idolizing a dog that had strayed too far from her home. He position the sniper to aim and was about to pull the trigger when his earphone rang and he answered the call.

“In the middle of putting a dog down. What is it?” He said still concentrating.

“There has been a change of plan. There should be a man approaching her due east. He is going to tell her that there has been a large crowd gathered in front of The Society of Science and Technology. There is bunch of supporters waiting for her. You are to relocate in front of the building and shoot her during her speech. Make sure not to kill her because she will be dragged into the building for safety. That is when shit will go down. I recommend after the shot you run away as fast as you can.” The man said before hanging up.

Sure enough a man approached Helen and she yelled for everyone to gather at The Society of Science and Technology where she would continue her speech in front of an even larger crowd. She got in her car and drove off. Brutus gathered his stuff and went to his new location.

The Society of Science and Technology

Crowds had gathered in front of the scientific facility. It was a wonder of Senkaria and symbolized it’s technological advancements and the crown and jewel of The Utopian Society. Helen stood at a podium in front of the building and began her speech. Brutus sat at a different building and had positioned his sniper at her thigh. It would cause enough damage without killing her. He was ashamed he wouldn’t be the one to give the final blow, but The Bannerless Brotherhood had different plans. He pulled the trigger and watched Helen fall backwards as the crowd screamed and began running around frantically. Two guards grabbed Helen and yelled that she needed to take cover and pulled her into the building. Brutus smiled and began grabbing his stuff and leaving quickly. He had done his part.

“Ma’am we need to take cover! Come on!” They guards yelled as the area began to be filled with screams.

The guards grabbed Helen as the screams echoed the area as police were called and would arrive in a matter of minutes. Once inside they comforted Helen, but quickly took off their masks to reveal they were not Senkarian Guards and smiled. Helen began to scream, but they quickly put a gag into her mouth and tied her hands and locked the front doors. One of them grabbed out a walkie talkie and began speaking.

“Area secured. Release the gas. We’re headed to the medical wing immediately.” He said as they loaded their guns and put on gas masks.

The man stood in a large basement filled with barrels of gases. He smiled as he removed the air ventilation system that was connected to every room in the facility. The man looked out of the corner of his eye to the 10 men he had to silently killed earlier. The facility was large and no one noticed their absence. He smiled and stared art his handwork as tubes went from the barrels into the vent. He grabbed his gas mask.

“Fausto Bermejo. You are a fucking genius.” The man said while pulling a lever. The ventilation system had decreased in pressure and the gas flowed in quickly as he turned on the fans.

The men walked down the hallway and heard silence as the scientists and researchers were deep in their work. Suddenly, screams were being yelled as the gas flowed into the building. A single man ran out of his lab screaming. His eyes and ear were bleeding, his skin instantly covered in boils and rashes and he began clawing at his face as he fell to the ground and went silent. After a few minutes everyone was dead and silence filled the halls. The two men could hear police sirens in the distance and began running into the elevator and went down a few floors to the medical wing.

They entered the hall and walked through the decontamination process and entered the laboratory. This room had separate ventilation chambers so that air could not get into the room. The room was meant to be a clean room. Five scientists noticed their entrance and began yelling. The two men raised their weapons and killed them all. They grabbed a biohazard box and began filling it with test tubes and Petri dishes. These scientists were studying a very dangerous virus that had appeared a few years ago in a very remote part of Senkaria before being wiped clean. They were going to regret messing with this virus.

After filling the biohazard box they quickly left the room and headed to the roof of the building. They heard police yelling and rushing to search the area. A man noticed them and yelled after everyone to follow him. Three of men were nearby and followed as they shot at the men, missing each time. One of the men shot a police officer in head and ran up the stairs to the top. A helicopter had landed to pick them up as it was being fired by bullets, but the glass and exterior were bulletproof and owned by the Bannerless Brotherhood. They hopped in and took off as soon as the officers reached the top.

Police Officer Harold shot intensely at the helicopter as it left and called the military for support but had no response. He was about to leave when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. On the other side of the roof was a ticking sound. He eyes got wide.

“Take cov-” he yelled before the explosion rocked the building igniting all the poisonous gas and creating a huge explosion as the entire facility erupted in flames. The officers had died and debris flew all across the area and hitting the protesters that had stayed behind after the shooting. The smoke was seen all the way from Senka City and the surrounding areas.

The Chambers, Senkaria

Rebeka sat in the recording studio and prepared herself for the speech she was about to give. She had guards situated outside of the room because she did not trust Drey or his governmental officials. Suddenly she heard screams and gunshots. She backed up into the corner scared, but fierce. She reached to her side and grabbed a knife she had been carrying. The door slammed open and 3 Senkarian guards came rushing in pointing guns at her. She stood her ground and raised her knife, but they overwhelmed her and put her in handcuffs.

“Sorry sweetie, but you asked for it.” One of the guards said.
“The helicopter is waiting. Let’s get her out of here like Drey ordered.” The man said.

They guided her down the halls into the elevator that would bring them to the top. Rebeka wanted to kill every single one of them as the elevator door opened and they walked outside towards the helicopter. Suddenly she heard a strange bird call.

“What was-” one of the guards said before a sound of a gunshot and a bullet pierced The man’s skull as he fell back. The two other guards aimed towards the wood, but another gunshot fired and shot the second man. The third man grabbed Rebeka and began pushing her to the helicopter and ran inside. He reached for his radio but realized there was someone else in the helicopter. He turned around and saw a woman with white hair, bright blue eyes, and a smile on her face.

“But-” the man said before being shot in the head and pushed out of the helicopter. The woman jumped into the cockpit and began taking off after taking off the cuffs around Rebeka’s wrists.

“Don’t ask questions. My name is Luna and I'm the head engineer of The Order of Swan. We’re a group of revolutionaries in the north. I don’t know how to say this, but they… They killed your sister Helen. The entire Society of Science and Technology blew up about an hour ago. They were trying to arrest you. Luckily we had an inside man who told us of the operation and we were able to get our snipers and me here to save you. You must have a lot of question, but we need to reach headquarters. Drey will hear of this shortly and we need to get into a secure area, so they don’t shoot us down.” The woman said chewing a piece of gum as they helicopter flew away from The Chambers.

Rhodevus

Noxsidera had struggled to put on the suit but had managed to get dressed for the occasion. He stood in front of several cameras that were broadcasting all over the world as Noxsidera requested. His left side of his face was still bandaged but he spoke up anyway.

“Citizens and people of Sunalaya. My name is Noxsidera and stand before you in utmost importance. I am also hear to tell the world that I am the rightful Chairman of Noxsidera and I demand to be heard. These past few months this world has been shrouded in fear and terror has spread from the east to the west and north to the south. The Bannerless Brotherhood wishes to destroy international security and compromise world peace for their selfish and evil needs and desires. I stand before you as a survivor of their hatred. I was whipped, peeled, dismembered, and tortured for what seemed like eternity. They made me watch as they dismembered my dead brother and fed his scraps to the dogs. The organization that wishes to bring Sunalaya to her needs is vicious and filled with hate, but I know for a fact they will not succeed. Nations of Sunalaya need to unite to face this threat that seeks to cast it’s shadow across the globe. I stand before you with a vision of the world living in peace and advancing as a society. We cannot do that while the Bannerless brotherhood seeks to cripple my nation and any other nation that stands in the way of it’s twisted goals and view. I ask all of you for your support and dedication to ending this worldwide threat.” He said with a slight pause.

“I now speak directly to the Bannerless Brotherhood. For far too long you have spread fear like a shadow, but I want you to know that you cannot break me and you cannot break Sunalaya. I am a man of my word and a man of action and I want you to know I will do everything in my power to crush you. It is time for you to feel fear. Everything you’ve taken from me, my people, and the citizens of Sunalaya, I’ll take back and more. Today marks the end of your reign of terror. Today marks your end.” He spoke as the audience stood up flashing cameras and asking questions. Noxsidera left the scene and went to return to the hospital.

“You did well.” Doctor Stafford said helping his friend in the wheelchair.

“Yes. The war has begun.” Noxsidera said.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:47 pm

Helen

Helen fell backward, her leg unable to support her weight. Her Rezuan guards rushed to her side but Senkaria's beat them to it. The guards rushed into a nearby building, but locked the front doors. Captain Alfred watched as they gagged and tied her and began to drag her away. Alfred was enraged and lines his soldiers up. They raised their sub-machine guns and shot into the front doors, chasing after the men who kidnapped Helen.

Alfred had no idea he'd walked into a trap, Senkarians flanked both sides of the entryway, and cut down more than half the Rezuans right there. Alfred whipped around and killed two Senkarians. The other remaining two Rezuans killed the other Senkarians. They wasted no time dragging their fallen comrades away from the doors, they had to save their Grand Duchess.

Helen kicked and slammed her shoulders against the two men carrying her. They were strong, but she bit one in the leg on another swing. He screamed in pain and dropped her. Helen landed on her right side, her 9mm pistol slid out in front of her. Her hands had been tied behind her back, but she rolled on top off the gun, grabbed the gun, rolled onto her stomach and pulled the trigger several times. One man was hit in the collarbone, another in the shoulder. The men escorting her jumped to avoid being shot and waiting for her to waste her ammo.

As a man rushed to grab her, Helen stood and headbutted the man. She kicked another man in the chest, but felt a bullet cut through her chest. She fell to the ground, where two man began to drag her. She began to leave a blood trail and saw Rezuans running down the corridor after her. They opened fire, downing another Senkarian. The Rezuans were in 30 feet of the kidnappers now, but one stumbled as a bullet punched a hole in his abdominal. In that split second, the Senkarians rushed into a room and locked the door.

Alfred shot the door yet was unable to get inside, as the Senkarians knocked a cabinet and table over in the way. Alfred could see into the door through a small window in the door and could hear the Senkarian's taunt him. "So close, Rezuan, but now you will watch her die." Alfred and the other two Rezuans began to wildly slam their bodies against the door, hoping in some vain way that they might jar away the barricades. Alfred kept screaming in the Senkarian's language "I'll kill you!"

Inside, Helen was slapped across the face with an assault rifle and thrown into a glass chamber. In her stunned state, she was barely able to rise before the gas began to fill the room. Helen leaned against the glass door, staring one Senkarian right in the eyes. She began to cough but screamed at the top of her lungs "I WILL NOT FALL!" Her strength was failing but Helen pressed herself against the door, as boils began to appear on her flesh and her eyes ran red with blood. She did not scream, would not give her tormentors any satisfaction. Blood began to pour from her mouth, her vision began to spin and she saw stars. She put her hand on the glass, leaving a bloody hand print.

The Grand Duchess stood, dying, in her execution chamber, but would not fall to her knees. Helen looked up at a Senkarian and smiled at him, blood staining her teeth "I...will never let you sleep again Senkarian. Remember my face and despair, for one day you shall see it again and on that day I shall condemn you to the fires of hell, not some mild gas!" Helen's eyes began to dull and her body began to convulse. The life left the body of the Grand Duchess, but her corpse was tightly pressed against the door and wall, and would not fall for several minutes.

Alfred screamed and cursed as he helplessly watched the grand duchess die. Tears ran down his face and he breathed out in a loud angry rage. More Senkarians began to pour down the hallway, but Alfred picked up two assault rifles, held them down at his side and fired into the mob of soldiers. Corporal Ferdinand slung Corporal Jurrian over his shoulder and began to head out a side-door. Alfred followed behind them, guns still blazing. The Rezuans jumped into one of their cars, Ferdinand drove and Alfred applied pressure to Jurrian's wound. "Head for the Rezuan embassy." Alfred said as he began to treat Jurrian's wound. Ferdinand gunned the engine as bullets pierced the front of the car. Unharmed, the Rezuans sped off in the bullet-hole covered car. An explosion rocked car but they still drove onward.They had escaped...for now.

Ymira

News of the assassination of Helen spread quickly. Ymira was not pleased, her face was contorted in pain, her fists clenched in anger. She had sent Helen and Rebeka into danger and one of them had been killed. It was all her fault, and now it was up to her to save Rebeka. She ordered Richard Krause to head for Senkaria (who had already returned to Rezua) to have Rebeka picked up.

Ymira pulled out her phone and dialed Rebeka "Rebeka, your sister is dead, head to the nearest airport. I've sent Empress Two to pick you up."

"I'm not with my guards, I'm with Luna. She's some Order of the Swan person, rebels. Drey ordered my arrest. Probably killed Helen too."

"Don't trust her, Rebeka, try to get to the airport."

"Hell no, I'm staying and
finding the sons of b*tches who killed my sister." Rebeka hung up before Ymira could reply. "Goddamn it!" Ymira screamed. Ymira put her phone away and hurried off to see Noxsidera. Ymira entered the hospital, her eyes blazing with fire.

The Empress pushed open the doors to Noxisdera's room and assaulted the man with questions "Who the hell is that Drey guy? When were you gunna tell me he was working with the Bannerless Brothers! Helen Lizabont is dead, probably killed by them. Helen's got two gun-ho brothers, do you have any idea what they'll do to Senkaria when they get wind of this? They don't carry who they shoot, they'll start destroying both sides!"

Ymira flung herself down into a chair and grabbed her temples "Jesus H. Christ!" She screamed and kicked the air. She sucked in her breath angrily and sighed "Noxsidera, we have to disucss what the hell is happening. I can only hold Kurzera back for so long, I need to know what you want us to do."

Rebeka

Rebeka sat in the helicopter across from a white haired woman. Rebeka cursed herself to no end for leaving her gun outside the recording room. The young Rezuan looked into Luna's eyes and said angrily "Bullsh*t. This is just part of your plan, there's no way in hell I'm trusting you. My sister's not dead either!"

Luna pulled out her phone and pass it to Rebeka to show the latest news: Senka City Rocked By Explosion, Rezuan Diplomat and Guards Dead. Luna said softly "Now do you believe me?" Rebeka's head swam with thoughts and emotions but she adamantly shook her head "That's not possible, they faked Noxsidera's death. They must have faked hers."

Suddenly her phone rung. It was Empress Ymira, telling her Helen was dead and to get to an airport. Rebeka refused and hung up. She looked at Luna, who was flying the helicopter and asked "Where are you taking me?"
Last edited by Rezua on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senkaria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Senkaria » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Rhodevus

Noxsidera was shocked when Ymira came barging into his room yelling. A guard went to tell her to leave, but Noxsidera motioned him to let her stay. He stared into Empress Ymira's eyes and for the first time he understood. Her eyes were filled with anger and hate, but they were also filled with pain. Loss. Regret.

He didn't say a word but Ymira looked up and saw tears still flowing down his cheeks. She looked up and saw the news station with live coverage of the bombing. He had just found out.

"I... I don't know what's happening anymore. I should be there. I should be there with my people and... And... I had no idea Drey was involved. I figured he was just taking advantage of the recent terror attacks to become Chairman, but I never imagined he was one of them." He said sitting down across from Ymira. He slowly raised his hands and took off his bandages so Ymira could look into both his eyes.

His left face was still swollen and purple and there was an open hole where his left year should be. His left eye was swollen, but still visible. He looked her straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I let this happen to my people. I should've known. I shouldn't have been captured and I should've let your people into my nation. I look into your eyes and I can see pain and I understand. I promise we'll do everything we can to avenge Helen, avenge Aaemon, and every innocent life that has been taken. We'll get Rebeka too. We'll crush them all." Noxsidera said before sighing in pain.

"If Drey is willing to kill Helen and attack Rebeka, then things are getting serious and unstable. We have more embassies in Senkaria and the isolationists will stop at nothing to be rid of them. We need to send word to Lindenholt, Rhodevus, POD, USJR, and Zanera. They need to get their ambassadors out of Senkaria before Drey does something horrible. The good news, I know who took Rebeka." Noxsidera said as Ymira looked up.

"The Order of Swan is the name given to the holy order located at Amaya Island. Mostly priests, but I've received word a few moments ago that they've been secretly gathering rebels in the northern islands. Luna Brooks, on the other hand... Well she is an eccentric, but brilliantly smart person. Used to be a pilot in the military before she decided she got discharged. Her superior coped a feel and let's just say he needed some medical attention. The person running the operation however is Ariana. My cousin. By rescuing Rebeka, they have made their presence very clear to Drey and he is no doubt going to try and put down the revolution. I've stayed in Rhodevus for far too long. I'm returning to Amaya Island with the revolutionaries and take charge. We're going to need military though." Noxsidera said.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Rhodevus

Ymira had a flashback to the Rezuan Civil War. She was a girl, a broken girl, using crutches. The girl was angry, looking up at Queen Diana and Princess Sierra, yelling at them. The girl was enraged, more at herself then them. She demanded to be sent to fight, to be with her soldiers. They told her "no" but she wouldn't listen. "How will my people respect me if I don't fight for them?! To show them I am with them!" The angry girl stared at them and eventually got them to allow her to go.

Ymira scoffed at herself: that girl had been a fool. A child who had throw herself into war and allowed herself to see such horrors that would haunt her for the rest of her life. But she'd also done much good there, rallied her people, saved the life of Sierra, and defeated Zoey Hanji.

The Empress looked at Noxsidera, ironically, and said "I don't think that's a good idea. You don't have to be...ah, I'm sounding like Diana. Look, I don't think you're in any shape to leave here. You're not healed and certainly not ready to see more suffering. I can't make you stay, you're a grown man and can decide for yourself. I only suggest you remain here. But either way...I support your decision fully."

"I'm going to Engleberg for a short time. I'll be back within a day."
Last edited by Rezua on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:45 pm

John Seville paced the room, while Drey talked on the phone. He hung up and explained the situation. "Those Rezuans are indeed trouble. Especially that Helen and her sister, Rebekah. It might be wise of you to... take out one of them. Maybe afterwards, the other will play nicer. I can have some Senkarian Brothers create a nice distraction."

"I like that. I like it a lot. Thank you Mr. Seville." Drey replied.
"Just call me John." John Seville said very cheerfully, with a bright smile, "And know that after all this is over, you will get exactly what you deserve."

He had done everything he needed to in Senkaria. His company was going to be moved into Senkaria in just a few weeks, and his brotherhood was growing. Only a few hours later, he jumped on a plane and headed back for Rhodevus.

6 hours later

Queen Diana sat helplessly in her office, hanging up the phone after hearing the terrible news of Helen's death and the destruction of the society of science and technology. Unfortunately, it was also discovered that only one of the three Rhodeve scientists working there had survived the encounter. Two of Rhodevus's most brilliant minds were gone...

She placed her hands on her head, "What are they thinking." She said to herself. "Attack the society and kill a Rezuan Grande Duchess. It makes no sense. The Brotherhood has never targeted an educational facility before; well, unless you include the war..." She shook her head, stopping her mind from moving on a tangent. She thought hard trying to put all the pieces together. There were just so many unknowns.

"Helen spoke widely about Noxsidera resuming his control of the chairmanship. The Brotherhood has not once attacked the chairman's new office upon his succession, but, there are also plenty of international troops fighting and taking out brotherhood strongholds, so that may be chance." What if it isn't? Her mind thought.

Diana quickly reached for a pen, knocking over the ceramic vase which contained her utensils. It shattered on the floor, but Diana just picked up a black pen and began scribbling notes. Everything her mind could come up with about the Brotherhood. What she had learned in school, during the civil wars of Rhodevus, Ispanza and Rezua. what she learnt about the failed assassinations in Eubatu in the 60s, and the religious uprisings in The Bohin and Molenston in the 20s and 30s.

She wrote down everything she knew of the situation in Senkaria, and everything she knew about chairman Drey as well as chairman Noxsidera. Her assistant walked in, carrying a notepad and asking her questions, but she was in such a ferver, she did not even hear his voice. Diana's assistant quietly left, knowing it was best not to disturb her when she got in there sorts of moods.

"Something is missing." She said aloud, tapping the pen tip to her cheek. She looked over at a briefcase. That was it! She wrote down 4 simple words. Anthony's team is compromised. She picked up the pages of papers with all her notes and walked with incredible pace to an office down the corridor.

Pulling out a calculator, she assigned numbers to each variable and quickly plugged in the data. "Holy Taharei." she whispered, looking at the number on her calculator. 80% well, 80% plus or minus 5.5%, but still. That percentage was higher than she ever expected it. There was a large chance that Chairman Drey was either a Brotherhood member, or was using them to boost support for himself in Senkaria. She was not completely sure yet, but the pattern matched fairly well. It was a brotherhood tactic. A very old one, a modified version of what was used in the 1900s in the Ile of Flowers but on a much larger scale. Last time, the organisation had infiltrated only a small town, and used it as a warehouse. If the numbers were correct, she could presume that the attack was much larger than almost anything before.

Diana would not do anything until she and her agencies collected more data, but it was enough to plant a large seed of suspicion in her heart. And, she knew the seed would be sprouting quite soon...
She/Her

Factbook

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents