NATION

PASSWORD

Al-Rafalian Civil War [OPEN|MT|PFQ ONLY]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Al-Rafalian Civil War [OPEN|MT|PFQ ONLY]

Postby Al-Rafal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:00 am

Local Sunni Militia

Weeks ago numerous Sunni groups started to claim parts of Southern Al-Rafal for themselves. The (shia) government responded with sending a small expeditionary force to beat down the uprising, that didn't go as planned. The sunni militias deployed guerilla warfare to, simply, beat the ass of the expeditionary forces. At this point the Sunni rebellion had reached unexpected heigths and there was violent fighting between the Sunnis and the military.

The Emir had finally decided to send an army to stop the Sunni uprising. The Emir sent 30 T-72 with crews, and much infantry. The Sunni militia was armed with, mostly, AKs and maybe some captured T-72 tanks. This would damage the Al-Rafalian oil wells that was located in the south Al-Rafal, this would also lead to destabilizing in the global economy. The Emir warned the leader of Takistan of incoming refugees that would flee from the war.

The Sunnis had reached an alarming numbers, so the government responded by bombarding the rebel-controlled villages and cities. This bombardement resulted in the killing of some civilians, but that was a small number, not relevant. The only numbers that mattered was the lives taken of the Sunni rebels. When the government discovered that didn't help, they sent bombers, or more accurate, MiG-15s with cluster bombs strapped to thier bellies. The planes where used effective, more effective than the rocket trucks.

The Emir opened the doors to his bedroom and walked out of the room. He walked towards the Activity room (a surveillance room used to look at what was happening in Al-Rafal). Before he opened the doors he took a deep breath and walked inside. As soon as he came he was met by an officer that said:

-Sir, the rebellion is not defeatable.

-A rebellion is always defeatable, the Emir answered.

The officer walked away to a table. On the table there was map of Al-Rafal, with the south marked in red. The red area was the rebellion, the heart of the rebellion...

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=369798

Rules:

-No flaming.
-PFQ only.
-No Godmoding.
-Have Fun!
-Be realistic.
-Don't send your entire population.
-One Liners are ignored, four liners are OK.
-Only MT.
-Spot on PFQ map required
Last edited by Al-Rafal on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:41 am, edited 4 times in total.

Banbardi
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Banbardi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:38 am

LOL TAG

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:51 am

Grand Bendianii Kaliptzy
Bendicion
1200 hours

"There is a bit of regional commotion sir", says a employee agent of AIA."Southern Al-Rafalia is under religious misunderstanding. Sunni forces have raised ideas for independence, but the Shia government is repelling this act.But in doing so, civilians and oil wells are in harm's way. Possible options is to either just send peacekeepers and deploy humanitarian aid to save us time and men as well as gain a positive international image or send troops to either side to intervene and stop the commotion.What would it be sir?"

"Order 10 men from our best Invictas SF to be sent there, take any intel we can and use up every disposable stealth protocols that we could harness. Graph the area, circulate rumours, sabotage buildings. We must bring disorder to make the country war-torn then we act for our next move.", said the General Andrey Nowitz."The High Command will not use mistakingly our assets."

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions

Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:16 am

"My Sultan, our Sunni brothers request your help in Al-Rafal, the country next to our overseas dominion in Arabia. I suggest we take action." the advisor said to the Sultan after a sip of the morning tea. The Sultan is rather calm today, and relaxed. The golden walls really reflects the sunlight and thus lits the gigantic room.

"Oh, about that. It's time that we protect them. Send them this letter I prepared yesterday night. Should be enough to frighten them" the Sultan replies with a calm voice.

"As you wish." the advisor said before walking away , holding the letter with her right hand.

She then gives it to the Minister of Foreign Affairs. "Make sure that the Qandaristani ambassador in Sana'a gets this letter, so he can then pass it on to the emir." she says quietly, nearly whispering before walking away.

Letter to Al-Rafal
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

We have heard about the sufferimg of the Ahlul-Sunnah of Al-Rafal and we, as a Muslim and an Ahlul-Sunnah country owe our Sunni brothers our protection.

That is why I am sending this letter today. To let you know that if you don't stop oppressing the Ahlul-Sunnah, we will take action. Your border with QAOT shall be heavily guarded.

Regards,
محمد مختار الباك
Soomaaliya: 3 men executed earlier today for treason
Somali Republic -- Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed -- الجمهورية الصومالية
Population: 30 million
Head of State: Zakaria Osman Adam
Military: 1,2 million in total
DEFCON: [4:]Small tensions
15 year old, Shafi'ite Sunni. Somalilander.
I am:
Pro: Palestine, Somaliland, Ba'athism (Iraqi), IRA, Rohingya
Neutral: FSA, Somalia,
Anti: Israel, Daesh, Ba'athism (Syrian), Iran, Saudi Arabia,
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

Banbardi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Banbardi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:30 pm

Dear Al-Rahul
It has come to my attention that a sizeable rebllion has ensued in your reigion. This greatly displeased me and I recognize your sovereign nation and I with your permission would like to begin the camping by carpet bombing the ilk that dare question you. We are also religiously unbiased and will not betray you for petty matters involving religious thought.
Last edited by Banbardi on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Severin Topia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 28, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Severin Topia » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:52 pm

with no god modding at all I nuked every one and took over earth

Uqbaristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Uqbaristan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Uqbarian national news service
Today the government has decided in the face of the growing crisis in the southern al-radia region that they will begin putting together a relief mission for the citizens of the region effected by the escalating rebellion. The uqbarian government wishes to extend a neutral helping hand to both the Rebels and the government of the region.

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:54 am

The Emirs Palace

Patrols had been increased due to the fear of the Sunni "terrorists". Border guards had also increased because of rising tensions between Al-Rafal with its Shia majority and Qandaristania with its Sunni majority. The Emir was thankful that so many nations was helping the government including Bendicion and Banbardi.

The situation in Southern Al-Rafal had not been better. The only thing that proved to be effecient was bombing the rebel-controlled with carpet bombs and clustper bombs. The Osa-class missile boats was also bombarding the coastal cities.

The high command planned to launch a spearhead assault against the south using the new Ramah tanks and to possibly defeat the Sunnis.

-We need to send an answer to the Sultans letter.

Dear, Sultan we hope you stay at your borders and remain defensive. We hope we wont give you an excuse to attack. It would be unfortunate if we went to war against each others. If any citizen from Qandaristania crosses the border we will shoot them on the spot. Again, dear Sultan.

The Emir-
Last edited by Al-Rafal on Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:27 am

The Sultan was sitting alone in his office, reading a local newspaper about the Al-Rafalian Civil War. Suddenly, he hears a knock on his golden door. "Come in." he said before the door was opened. As usual, the adviser walks in. She holds a paper with her right hand, and it seems like it is a response from the Emir. She came closer to his table.

"My Sultan, the Al-Rafalians replied to our letter. What should we do? the adviser said and gave the letter to him. He read it through. "Blah blah blah... defensive position ... blah blah blah. Nothing interesting here. Give them an ultimatum." the Sultan said.

"But are you really sure you want to do that? It could eventually hurt our relations with other nations in the area."

"There's nothing to lose." the Sultan responded. The adviser grabbed a paper and put it on the table. The Sultan grabbed his pen and started writing.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The government of Qandaristania has announced an ultimatum against you. If you do NOT start negotiations immediately within this week (1 week= 28 hours IRL, keep that in mind. OOC reference, sorry), and if you do NOT stop your brutal mass murdering of the people of the Sunnah, we shall bomb your capital to bits and force you and your entire dynasty to flee. This is a serious warning.

Regards,
Mohammad Mokhtar, Sultan of Qandaristania, Defender of the Faith
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

United Kanter
Secretary

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kanter » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:21 am

United Kanter International News

Today, the new year has begun! But not to a good start for some counties. For example, Al-Rafalian has a civil war. Today the UK parliament has declared A-R in a State of Emergency. United kanter has said, they will not be entering the war, at least not yet. But the Senior Ambassador has said the following: "We will be sending Drones to the A-R. Currently we do not know much about the country and do not know what side to take, of course we the people of the UK are PRO-Gov't we will most likely support the Government. Hopefully, what ever way this civil war turns out, we will build an embassy there..."

More information to come.

Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 am

Chancellors Office, Berlin
The Peoples Commissar of Foreign Relations, Samuel Falkner, enters the office:

"Greetings Comrade Chancellor! I'm very sorry to disturb you, but we have troubling news from Al-Rafal: Apparently there's been a Sunni uprising which was struck down by their government."

Chancellor Karl Rademacher stands up from his desk and slowly goes towards Falkner.

"Well, those are indeed unpleasant news. But I highly doubt we have anything to do with this. I mean, it's 1000 of kilometres away on another continent. Not to mention, it's a war between two religious factions, the Sunni and the Shia.

"Oh no, it's not that easy. You have to know that there's a quite impressive Sunni nation in their area. You probably know who I mean, don't you?"

"Quandaristania?"

"Yes indeed, comrade Chancellor, Quandaristania. We haven't heard any threats from them to the Al-Rafalis yet, but I'm sure they'll soon see themselves in charge of the protection of the Sunni community. Now I ask you, do you want that the Quandaris annex Al-Rafali or replace it with a puppet government?

Never in my entire life, comrade Falkner. I order that we announce our solidarity with the Al-Rafali government and show the entire world our military strength. It's not that far away until the celebrations for the anniversary of the Spartacus revolt will start, is it? This year, let's fill the Pariser Platz with tanks, and the sky over Berlin with jets!
*end of conversation*

German Radio Broadcast at 6:00 pm (Available worldwide for 15 minutes)
BERLIN IS SPEAKING:
Due to the crisis in Al-Rafali, the Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany hereby announces that it'll stand with its comrades and will do anything it's power to defend Saijjah from religious extremist. The army is ready for mobilization. I repeat: (...)
Last edited by Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:27 pm

"Today, we're going to write history in this world! Today, we will be standing alone against injustice against our fellow brothers of the Ahl ul-Sunnah. Today, will be the day when the entire world will witness, how the Rafidhah of Al-Rafal will burn!"

The Sultan is currently holding a speech outside of his residential palace, where a million-man crowd is waiting. The atmosphere is tense, it's kind of a surprise that there isn't any stampedes going on in such a busy street. The crowd is chanting "Allahu Akbar", "Death to the Rafidhah" and "Long live Qandaristania". The Sultan looks at all the million people surrounding their leader; the Defender of the Faith, and the Leader of the Faithful.

"Do not fear O' brothers of the Sunnah; your brothers in Qandaristania are here and will defend you until the last drop of our blood. We will never give up. We all win or we die. No surrender. All true pious Muslims won't let this infidel aggression stand. All the infidels follow the Rafidha Emir like blind sheep. One day, we shall teach them all, one by one, a lesson." the Sultan says.

"The honor of all true Muslims will be protected and restored, and this is just the beginning. No more dominance over Muslims! No more ridicule of Muslims! Today, we stand strong, against any threat and against any enemy." The crowd chants "Allahu Akbar" three times, before he does it himself. The Emir of Al-Rafal suspects it, the Sunni people know and the Qandaristanis expect it; Qandaristania will once again go to war in order to rescue and safeguard their Sunni brothers.
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!

Banbardi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Banbardi » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:40 pm

As the General of the armies watches the news it seems to him that an attack on his fellow nation would be imminent. He picks up the phone and calls the King. He reccomends a troop movment from the capital, to the Al-Rafalian FOB, then to the border near with a minimum number of 300,000 including artillery and vehicles moved within the weekto Qandristan and set up a possible counter attack. A secondary army of 17,000 elite and heavily armed mercenaries equipped with AA-Guns and mobile sams hope to prevent any such destruction, would be deployed to the the capital to protect the palace and the populace and would act as the reigional police and garrison.
Last edited by Banbardi on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:47 pm

Takistan warns Al-Rafal is they contunie hostilitys with allie qandaristania takistan well have to get involved Takistan is also Deploying ODST Peacekeeping forces to Al Rafal

To: Al Rafallian Rebels
We Would like to know what kind of regime are you working to create are you working to create a democratic republic
and in additon are you trying to seperate from al rafal? this was an offical message from president Aasif Azlan
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

United Kanter
Secretary

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United Kanter » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:42 am

**UK DST News**

With recent thoughts and concerns, united kanter has decided, to not enter the civil war and side with someone. All drones will be returning back to base.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:33 am

The Sultan is currently writing a letter to Takistan's leader. This is a letter of alliance, where both countries will be helping each other regarding the Al-Rafalian Civil War, where Sunnis are the prime target of the Shiites there. Both nations see this as an attack against the true tawhid and will try their best to win. For when real co-operation occurs, is when victory is guaranteed.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I, the Sultan of Qandaristania, is willing to meet in Makkah al-Mukarramah at any time you want. I'm considering strengthening our ties and form a Sunni bloc against these infidels. We can't let our brothers of the Ahlul Sunnah perish like this. That would not only be backstabbing, but also disrespectful and a crime against the followers of Allah (swt).

Our fellow Muslims need our help. I suggest we prepare forces on our borders with Al-Rafal and give them an ultimatum.

Regards,
Sultan Mohammad Mokhtar al-Pak, Sultan of Qandaristania, Leader of the Faithful, Defender of the true Islamic Faith
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!

Al-Rafal
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Rafal » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:21 pm

Al-Rafalian Takistani border

Since the Emir got the letter the spearhead assault had been canceled, the Ramah tanks where needed elsewhere. The tanks new mission was to line up at the Takistani border to be dug down as a sort of static defense with thier cannons pointing towards Takistani territory. The numbers of the Ramahs was 325 of the 350 built. On the Qandarian border the Rafalians would dig down the remaining 25 Ramahs of the type Ramah-2K armed with reactive armour togheter with 50 T-72s.

The situation in the south was not as intense as before. The Rafalian army had been very successful in defeating the enemy and pushing them back towards where the rebellion started. The origins of the success mostly depended on the bombings, but also the use of the M20 recoilless rifle, wich was used to neutralize fortified points in the Sunni defence.

The Emir had chose not to sign the ultimatum, but to preserve the independence of Al-Rafal. Mass conscription had begun and the armed forces grew in a rapid pace. At the same time the Navy gathered thier Osa-Class missile boats to alternatively bombard the Qandarians if entering independent Al-Rafalian soil.
Last edited by Al-Rafal on Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Banbardi
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Banbardi » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:26 pm

Since the tensions near the border deescalated troops have been sent south to begin the infantry campaign without delay or mercy. (Sry postis short)

Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartacist Federal Republic of Germany » Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Celebrations for the anniversary of the Spartacus Revolt, Brandenburg Gate, Berlin
Again thousands of people have flocked from the entire SFRG to enjoy the 97th. anniversary of the Spartacus Revolt with the biggest military parade in the country since 1994. The reason for this magnitude: The Spartacist government wants to show its people and the entire world the might of its military power. 100.000 soldiers marched at parades in the countrys major cities; 20.000 were active in the biggest one in Berlin, along with 25 tanks, 15 Sukhois carrying flares with the SFRGs national colours and 10 prototypes of the newest "Liebknechtorgeln", which are basically reformed and modernized versions of the Soviet Katyusha.

After rumors of a Quandari intervention in the Al-Rafalian Civil War have been proven as true, the Spartacist Secret Service constantly observes the Quandaristanian embassy and railroads of the majority of the SFRGs military bases are now set to Kiel, the largest army port, where the marine awaits them. The first troops are planned to be deployed to Al-Rafali in February, the numbers of deployed troops depends on the severity of the situation. Airstrikes are currently unavailable for the Spartacist Air Force since the warzone is out of its area, since the fuel will be enough to get there but the journey back home isn't within these capacities.

Qasheer
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Qasheer » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:21 am

QASHEER OPEN REFUGEES CAMPS, THOUSANDS EXPECTED
Qasheer, the only nation who hast the least involvement in the recent Al-Rafalian Civil War, has stated that they will give shelter to whom needed. 1 Hand, 1 Care organization (1H1CO) expected that there would be thousands, at least 500 people will be arriving tomorrow in seeking shelter. Qasheer requested everyone to get involvement in the refugees saving mission in order to save the innocent. 3'000 soldiers has been sent to Al-Rafal in helping these refugees.

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hrstrovokia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:58 am

Presidential Palace - Sevastagrad, Federal Socialist Republic of Hrstrovokia

President Mirosov leaned back in the leather chair and gazed mournfully across the desk heaped with reports and newspapers. NOBDB Director Danko had just finished delivery a summary of the situation unfolding in Al-Rafalia.

Mirosov thought over the situation. Helping the Emir would not be in line with Hrstrovokia's position of supporting secular socialist movements and yet allowing the civil war to accelerate and the country to possibly fracture was not an attractive outcome either. Should the rebels achieve victory, they may not stop with just a southern Al-Rafalia. They may become emboldened to push further and take over the whole state.

Mirosov reached across his desk for the decanter of Sovoraurian brandy while Danko cleaned his eye glasses. Danko spoke next. "The signals station in the north of the Socialist Republic of Najda has picked up what we believe to be communication between rebel forces in Al-Rafalia and Fatahya. We can't confirm this 100% but if it is true, we may be looking at a common enemy Sergi. We are currently trying to find out whether Fatahyan islamic terrorists have traveled to Al-Rafalia to assist the Sunni forces there."

Mirosov poured himself and Danko a measure of brandy which his doctor would have called unhealthy and then paused. "You find out what you can about the Fatahyan link. In the meantime I'll have a foreign affairs official open up backchannel communications with the Emir. We'll offer material support to begin with, and if it's true about a Fatahyan presence, it gives us proof that Fatahya is a terrorist state helping to fan the flames of fundamentalism across the world."

"Excellent." replied Danko, throwing back the brandy in one and letting its fire reverberate through his core.

Natalia Eremenko, Secretary to Viktor Yashin - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Federal Socialist Republic of Hrstrovokia

To the Emir of Al-Rafalia,

We've recently learned of the conflict in your country. Wishing to support you and your government, Hrstrovokia is prepared to send vital military supplies, most crucially high-grade rocket-propelled grenades and sophisticated anti-tank missiles, which we believe you will find extremely useful and turn the tide of battle in your favour. If you should need anything else, please contact us.

The President of Hrstrovokia, Sergi Mirosov sends his regards.

Natalia Eremenko

[5,000 9K115-2 Metis-M 130mm Medium Anti-Tank Weapons and 10,000 RPG-29 105mm Rocket Launchers will be delivered to Al-Rafalia by HrstrianAir aircraft, a front company of the NOBDB.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:20 am

Hrstrovokia wrote:Presidential Palace - Sevastagrad, Federal Socialist Republic of Hrstrovokia

President Mirosov leaned back in the leather chair and gazed mournfully across the desk heaped with reports and newspapers. NOBDB Director Danko had just finished delivery a summary of the situation unfolding in Al-Rafalia.

Mirosov thought over the situation. Helping the Emir would not be in line with Hrstrovokia's position of supporting secular socialist movements and yet allowing the civil war to accelerate and the country to possibly fracture was not an attractive outcome either. Should the rebels achieve victory, they may not stop with just a southern Al-Rafalia. They may become emboldened to push further and take over the whole state.

Mirosov reached across his desk for the decanter of Sovoraurian brandy while Danko cleaned his eye glasses. Danko spoke next. "The signals station in the north of the Socialist Republic of Najda has picked up what we believe to be communication between rebel forces in Al-Rafalia and Fatahya. We can't confirm this 100% but if it is true, we may be looking at a common enemy Sergi. We are currently trying to find out whether Fatahyan islamic terrorists have traveled to Al-Rafalia to assist the Sunni forces there."

Mirosov poured himself and Danko a measure of brandy which his doctor would have called unhealthy and then paused. "You find out what you can about the Fatahyan link. In the meantime I'll have a foreign affairs official open up backchannel communications with the Emir. We'll offer material support to begin with, and if it's true about a Fatahyan presence, it gives us proof that Fatahya is a terrorist state helping to fan the flames of fundamentalism across the world."

"Excellent." replied Danko, throwing back the brandy in one and letting its fire reverberate through his core.

(Image)

Natalia Eremenko, Secretary to Viktor Yashin - Minister of Foreign Affairs, Federal Socialist Republic of Hrstrovokia

To the Emir of Al-Rafalia,

We've recently learned of the conflict in your country. Wishing to support you and your government, Hrstrovokia is prepared to send vital military supplies, most crucially high-grade rocket-propelled grenades and sophisticated anti-tank missiles, which we believe you will find extremely useful and turn the tide of battle in your favour. If you should need anything else, please contact us.

The President of Hrstrovokia, Sergi Mirosov sends his regards.

Natalia Eremenko

[5,000 9K115-2 Metis-M 130mm Medium Anti-Tank Weapons and 10,000 RPG-29 105mm Rocket Launchers will be delivered to Al-Rafalia by HrstrianAir aircraft, a front company of the NOBDB.

I'm sorry man, but you're not in the peoples federation of qandaristan, thus you can't participate in this civil war.
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:25 am

To the nation of Al-Rafala, the nation of Krugeristan recognizes your situation and will propose sending 10,000 Krugeristani troops to your capitol. We understand the fall of your government means absolute destruction of your nation, as we have witnessed with Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, and the thread our dearest friend, Bashar al-Assad, is facing in Syria. Don't give up; our move would help you survive and prevent international terrorism from getting worse.
-[signed] Supreme Ruler Catherine Kruger of the Krugeristani Rogue State
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Hrstrovokia
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hrstrovokia » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 am

My apologies, saw it was open but didn't read the PFQ bit. Best of luck with thread.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:53 am

Krugeristan wrote:To the nation of Al-Rafala, the nation of Krugeristan recognizes your situation and will propose sending 10,000 Krugeristani troops to your capitol. We understand the fall of your government means absolute destruction of your nation, as we have witnessed with Muammar Gaddafi in Libya, and the thread our dearest friend, Bashar al-Assad, is facing in Syria. Don't give up; our move would help you survive and prevent international terrorism from getting worse.
-[signed] Supreme Ruler Catherine Kruger of the Krugeristani Rogue State

You're not a member of the Peoples Federation of Qandaristan, so you can't post here.
I am:
PROUD DRISELBIAN!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents