NATION

PASSWORD

Alexandria Conference

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Greater Nordic Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Union » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:18 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:OOC: It has already been established that communication through the stone structure is impossible.

OOC: Its 1994, not 1947. The GNU is an advanced first world nation. I believe it is possible. Goodnight.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:20 pm

England and Ulster wrote:
The Egyptian Realm wrote:"Have you heard of barges? They are smaller than cargo ships, but can still transport cargo using a canal."

"And how about our military ships"?

"Why would you need military ships though a canal?"

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:21 pm

The Greater Nordic Union wrote:
The Egyptian Realm wrote:OOC: It has already been established that communication through the stone structure is impossible.

OOC: Its 1994, not 1947. The GNU is an advanced first world nation. I believe it is possible. Goodnight.

OOC: It is not, even with modern technology. communication works by radiation. Stone walls would block out that radiation.

The National State of Mexico
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The National State of Mexico » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:29 pm

OOC: Would it be godmodding if a Mexican Spec-Ops team came in?

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm

The National State of Mexico wrote:OOC: Would it be godmodding if a Mexican Spec-Ops team came in?

OOC: Well, no one outside of the attendees know of the situation occurring during the conference.

The Greater Nordic Union
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Nordic Union » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:30 pm

Edited. Though I'll assure you, that as a telecommunications engineer, it is possible :P

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:31 pm

Edited. Though I'll assure you, that as a telecommunications engineer, it is possible :P

Not according to physics, unless there is a system already installed in the building, such as wifi. With 1994's most advanced technology, it is impossible.

The National State of Mexico
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The National State of Mexico » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 pm

OOC: Honestly mate at this point the roleplay has become so cringy in 10 minutes you either reach an agreement or I paradrop a team of 69 Spec-Ops units and 360 noscope the Pharaoh.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:37 pm

The National State of Mexico wrote:OOC: Honestly mate at this point the roleplay has become so cringy in 10 minutes you either reach an agreement or I paradrop a team of 69 Spec-Ops units and 360 noscope the Pharaoh.

OOC: You would still have to travel to get there.
Last edited by The Egyptian Realm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:41 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:
England and Ulster wrote:"And how about our military ships"?

"Why would you need military ships though a canal?"

"Defence of Somaliland, Kenya, the Maldives, the English Indian Ocean Territory and Mauritius.", the Commander of the English Forces Cyprus exclaimed.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:48 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"Why would you need military ships though a canal?"

"Defence of Somaliland, Kenya, the Maldives, the English Indian Ocean Territory and Mauritius.", the Commander of the English Forces Cyprus exclaimed.

"Well, what is the Draft/draught of your naval ships? Surely, it is smaller than cargo ships."

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:50 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"Defence of Somaliland, Kenya, the Maldives, the English Indian Ocean Territory and Mauritius.", the Commander of the English Forces Cyprus exclaimed.

"Well, what is the Draft/draught of your naval ships? Surely, it is smaller than cargo ships."

"We are not going to discuss the specifications of our naval ships!" The Secretary of State for Defence shouted.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:53 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"Well, what is the Draft/draught of your naval ships? Surely, it is smaller than cargo ships."

"We are not going to discuss the specifications of our naval ships!" The Secretary of State for Defence shouted.

"Perhaps your canal could be 15 meters deep? That should cover your military ships."

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:55 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"We are not going to discuss the specifications of our naval ships!" The Secretary of State for Defence shouted.

"Perhaps your canal could be 15 meters deep? That should cover your military ships."

"With all due respect, Your Majesty", the Foreign Secretary began, "We will decide what is best for our ships. Now let us out of this room so I can get in contact with London!"

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:59 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"Perhaps your canal could be 15 meters deep? That should cover your military ships."

"With all due respect, Your Majesty", the Foreign Secretary began, "We will decide what is best for our ships. Now let us out of this room so I can get in contact with London!"

"I just came up with the solution! We will allow you to build your canal in exchange, only British ships may use it. This meeting shall not take longer than one hour more at the rate of our progress."

The Dutch Hegemony
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dutch Hegemony » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:00 pm

At the realization that he would be in this place for a long time, the Prince sat down.

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:04 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"With all due respect, Your Majesty", the Foreign Secretary began, "We will decide what is best for our ships. Now let us out of this room so I can get in contact with London!"

"I just came up with the solution! We will allow you to build your canal in exchange, only British ships may use it. This meeting shall not take longer than one hour more at the rate of our progress."

"We reserve the right to allow any nation that has invested in its construction and our allies the ability to use it", the Foreign Minister said.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"I just came up with the solution! We will allow you to build your canal in exchange, only British ships may use it. This meeting shall not take longer than one hour more at the rate of our progress."

"We reserve the right to allow any nation that has invested in its construction and our allies the ability to use it", the Foreign Minister said.

"The entire conflict was caused by your canal plan. I gave a concession in allowing a canal to be built under the current treaty. You have to be willing to compromise as well."
Last edited by The Egyptian Realm on Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:11 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"We reserve the right to allow any nation that has invested in its construction and our allies the ability to use it", the Foreign Minister said.

"The entire conflict was caused by your canal plan. I gave a concession in allowing a canal to be built under the current treaty. You have to be willing to compromise as well."

"Are you aware that it was due to making compromises that Neville Chamberlain got us into the Second World War? He thought he could make Hitler happy by giving him concessions and doing what he wanted but all that did was give Hitler the confidence to ask for more. We have learned from our mistakes. Palestine is English and we reserve the right to do whatever we want regarding a canal and any attempt to stop this would be considered an act of war. As well as this, if you don't let us out this instant, HM Government would take this as an an act of aggression and will retaliate.", the Foreign Secretary ordered.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:19 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"The entire conflict was caused by your canal plan. I gave a concession in allowing a canal to be built under the current treaty. You have to be willing to compromise as well."

"Are you aware that it was due to making compromises that Neville Chamberlain got us into the Second World War? He thought he could make Hitler happy by giving him concessions and doing what he wanted but all that did was give Hitler the confidence to ask for more. We have learned from our mistakes. Palestine is English and we reserve the right to do whatever we want regarding a canal and any attempt to stop this would be considered an act of war. As well as this, if you don't let us out this instant, HM Government would take this as an an act of aggression and will retaliate.", the Foreign Secretary ordered.

"You need to learn to compromise. I already agreed to have the government reformed, so we will not concede to allow you to build the canal without concessions of your own."

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:20 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"Are you aware that it was due to making compromises that Neville Chamberlain got us into the Second World War? He thought he could make Hitler happy by giving him concessions and doing what he wanted but all that did was give Hitler the confidence to ask for more. We have learned from our mistakes. Palestine is English and we reserve the right to do whatever we want regarding a canal and any attempt to stop this would be considered an act of war. As well as this, if you don't let us out this instant, HM Government would take this as an an act of aggression and will retaliate.", the Foreign Secretary ordered.

"You need to learn to compromise. I already agreed to have the government reformed, so we will not concede to allow you to build the canal without concessions of your own."

"Are you going to let us leave or not?", the Minister asked.

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:22 pm

The Egyptian Realm wrote:"You need to learn to compromise. I already agreed to have the government reformed, so we will not concede to allow you to build the canal without concessions of your own."

"Are you going to let us leave or not?", the Minister asked.

"You you going to sign the treaty or not?"

England and Ulster
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby England and Ulster » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 pm

England and Ulster wrote:"Are you going to let us leave or not?", the Minister asked.

"You you going to sign the treaty or not?"

"You are not answering my question!"

The Egyptian Realm
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Egyptian Realm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

OOC: If you were not going to participate in negotiations, why did you show up, England and Ulster? I find your RPing as unrealistic.

As you seem so set against reality,
THIS RP IS NOW VOID
due to the non-cooperative or participating nation of one of the primary nations involved.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents