NATION

PASSWORD

A visit to the Union IC (CLOSED)(AUSOZERA ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eredion
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eredion » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:00 am

"I assure you, it has nothing to do with the Valkyria Guard not being adequate enough, it is just state code that needs to be stuck with." He said to Karl.
He turned to the Brunshelms "Pleased to meet you, any friend of Karl is also a friend of mine." he said as he did a slight bow.

He then turned his head to Gig and said rather jokingly "Oh Gig remind me, never to make a museum out of my palace, all the things the people could hurt themselves on, plus it will be my sanctuary for years to come."
"Yes of course my lord, the security steps we would have to take would truly be enormous."
Proud founding member of the Union of Sovereign States

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:35 pm

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:"It's an honor meeting you." she said, while bowing slightly, to Konstantin's sister. "I am Princess Historia Raiss-Väisänen von Abula, and this is my elder brother, Prince-Governor Wilheim Strauss-Stinzel von Narbona." In response her adoptive brother bowed and removed his cap as a sign of respect. "Prince. Princess." He muttered as he bowed. "My sister has spoken highly of you, Prince. It's an honor finally having the chance of meeting you... and your lovely sister." he said jokingly.

Historia was slightly bothered about having to behave so formally towards Kons, but this was a formal event, and she had to behave as like a princess, not like a teenager. That would come later.

Konstantin smiled at Wilhelm, before replying with a slight laughter "You do realize that I'm a King, right? No sweat though, thanks, thanks. So uh, I and Sis have managed to forget our schedule and we can't seem to remember the schedule, could you tell us what's on the schedule?"

His sister replied to Historia "Thanks."

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:Corporal Shaima

The Azen valkyria took a look at the woman's papers, and identified her as one of the guests. "I understand. Please forgive me, but we're taking the security of this event very seriously." She plugged her radio located at her ear. "She is a guest, snipers stand down." The voice of a heavily accented, older woman came out of the other side. "What about the other one? Do I take the shot?" "Give me a second." answered the valkyria. She turned towards Lahja. "Did you happen to come with someone else to the garden? It's important."

Princess Historia and Prince-Governor Wilheim
"It's an honor meeting you." she said, while bowing slightly, to Konstantin's sister. "I am Princess Historia Raiss-Väisänen von Abula, and this is my elder brother, Prince-Governor Wilheim Strauss-Stinzel von Narbona." In response her adoptive brother bowed and removed his cap as a sign of respect. "Prince. Princess." He muttered as he bowed. "My sister has spoken highly of you, Prince. It's an honor finally having the chance of meeting you... and your lovely sister." he said jokingly.

Historia was slightly bothered about having to behave so formally towards Kons, but this was a formal event, and she had to behave as like a princess, not like a teenager. That would come later.

Kaisar Karl and Kaisarine Sigbritt

Kaisar Karl noticed his friend and energically shook his hand. "Lukas, you damn dictator, where have you been?" He said jokingly in German. "Like it? There's a reason we turned it into a museum!" He noticed the Eredian Royal Guards and looked at his wife. "You know, certain someone isn't too thrilled about you not trusting her girls. Just saying." He suddenly noted someone calling for him; they were the Esgonians. "Ahhh, ladies and gentlemen, it's good to have you here. Lukas vi Eredion, this people are the Brunshelms, from Esgonia." he introduced them to each other.

Meanwhile, Sigbritt noticed the Portean PM approaching them, so she decided greeting him. "Prime Minister! It's great having your family here" she said as she shook, one by one, the PM's family's hands. "Well, this is not our house, technically speaking. We live in a service house in the garden, this palace is mostly used as a museum." She heard the Portean ask about her. "I've been great, thanks for asking." She said giving him a smile. "How have you and your family been doing?"

Lahja
Lahja was confused for a moment. "Uhm, I haven't come with anybody..." instinctively, she glanced around. Was there someone following her?

PM Kubo
"We've been doing well, thanks for asking. A vacation works wonders on everbody's moods. Even Kimiko seems to be enjoying herself more. I can only hope that trend continues for the duration of our vacation." said Kubo, thanking the couple again.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:10 am

"I'm Maria Hartley Brunshelm, wife of Head Councillor Erhard Brunshelm, I'm honored to be standing before you. To the Unionist Kaisar as well." She returns the greeting of the Eredian leader as well as greeting the Unionist Kaisar. She then steps back a bit to let the two continue to their matters as she looks around, with David and Junko directly behind her. They were impressed by the interior of the palace, looking at the grand architecture. "Hmm.seems like the building's quite old. And they have taken care of the place well." marvels Junko while David also agrees. "I wonder how much it took to keep the place in tip top shape. They probably had to renovate the place at some point, strengthened the foundations, and maybe some interior decorating." Maria complements the two, saying. "You both have keen eyes. How the Unionists arrange their art pieces, decorations, decals, all the way to the base design has impressed me."

Meanwhile, Kotori and Meiko continue to stay put and watch around, until Kotori sees Kimiko and waves at her. She soon approaches her and greets her properly. "Kimiko! Good to see you here. How's everything back at your place?" smiles Kotori as she tries to wink but realized that she has an eyepatch now.
Meiko, however just stood put with her submachine gun in place and proceeds to scan the room and the other leaders there. Everything seems to be in order. No poison and all that. Guess that I can rest up after this she thought to herself.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Eredion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eredion » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:16 am

"Well then, Karl have you heard the news? If a more soft Vanquarian heir takes the throne, I will be the single most... effective leader of all the nations in Ausozera and let me tell you that wall we are currently building is just the beginning of many prestigious and imposing projects soon to be realized to proof the glory and strength of Eredion.
Oh, I just remembered, my wife had the great idea of inviting you to my summer resort in Luka, maybe then I can show you the first successes in these new projects."

Union Of Autocratic Empires
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Corporal Shaima

The confirmation that the other person roaming the gardens wasn't a guest made the valkyria feel uneasy. She opened the communicator again and communicated her orders in Arab. "Someone, please approach the tresspaser and question him. Snipers, cover whoever approaches the individual." After a few seconds of silence, two voices confirmed her orders were being followed. She turned towards the guest. "Please, follow me. I'll take you to the main group."

Prince-Governor Wilheim Strauss-Stinzel von Narbona

"My most humble apologies, your highness. My sister hadn't told me about your present status, she mostly spoke about something of a "cringe-fest", as she put it" jokingly said the young Abulan. He internally laughed at his sister's embarrasment before continuing. "The schedule? Sure, I'll be glad to update you on it. The plan today is to have a small feast now; afterwards, we will show you, our enlightened guests, your quarters, which will be followed by enjoying the diverse amenities there are on the palace. The plan after that is to have a small , partially free tour throught the city itself until the night. Anything else you need assistance with?"

Kaisarine Sigbritt

The Kaisarine nodded. "I'm happy to hear it. After all, we all need to have a rest from time to time. Please feel at your own home, we pride ourselves as good hosts." she smiled. She then looked around and noticed Lahjas wasn't around. "I apologize for asking, but has she come with you, by any chance?"

Kaisar Karl

"Well, then I can understand. I would've prefered if you had brought your family along, though; you know how Sigbritt much enjoys spending time with the little ones." After the Esgonian woman had greeted him, he took off his feathered dragoon helmet, revealing a slightly dark blonde hair, and bowed slightly. "Please milady, feel yourself at home."

After she left them, he heard Lukas talk about that "wall" they were building. "I see you are enthusiastic about the wall, but I don't really see as an acomplishment; if at all, it means the failure of cooperation between the Arkanan government and Eredian border authorites. No offense, my friend, just stating my opinion. You probably had your reasons to order its constructions." He didn't like speaking of politics with friends, so he was pretty relieved when he heard him change the subject. "Oh, Emily, that lovely woman! Of course we'd love to go! You know how much Historia likes that place. Plus, maybe we can finally introduce Anton to your family. We should hang out more often, come to think of it."
Last edited by Union Of Autocratic Empires on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my nation's soundtrack!
Our History
The Unionist Federal Council

UoAE is pursuing a new research. They claim that what they're doing is the missing link. A waifu to surpass Metal Sugoi.
Damnit, Nation, I'm a writer, not a military consultant. I write about impossible and cool things, wether they are realist or not.
Long live Azenyanistan! The true heart of Sishai!

Eredion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Eredion » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:31 pm

"A failure indeed, but every thing in politics has two reasons, one obvious one and one hidden reason, that is the actual intent of it´s creator." Lukas actually quite enjoyed talking about politics it is refreshing to not have to think of polit talk all the time and just be straight forward, however he enjoyed it much more when talking with his friend over visiting each other.
"Oh yes, we definitely should, my sweet wife and I would be most delighted to welcome you whenever you want, we got more than just a summer palace you know, we got one for almost every time of year, all of them in tip top shape, just waiting for their owners to stay over. It would be the perfect opportunity to introduce almost the entirety of our families with each other, being in Eredion, making it much easier and safer for the Eredian Imperial Royal Family to travel together."

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Konstantin grudged off Wilhelm, before looking around and fumbling in a sleeve pocket. He said "Anyways, I actually have some gifts for both of you... that is, if you accept them. If not, it's fine." He pulled out two rectangular patches, before saying "For Historia, a patch that identifies you as a honorary member of the 9th Armored Squadron. After all, you know how to drive a tank, right? For Wilhelm, a patch that identifies you as a honorary member of the 3rd Pacifican Self-Defense Force Company. Fitting, I'd say. Keep in mind this is just a honorary thing, it is nothing more than a decoration to put on one of those uniforms the Unionist Militia gives you."

Camaalbakrius
Minister

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Camaalbakrius » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Great Lord Braxtion
Braxtion entered the palace along with his family, and saw the palace in all its splendor and elegance. They were in awe at the sight of the artwork and design of the palace. But, coming to their senses, they saw the Kaisar talking to more royalty from other countries. Braxtion said "I'm going to introduce myself. You should join me." Brighton replied, "Yes, we know. Let's go." The group of Camaalbakrusians approached the Kaisar and his family and Braxtion, being in front, introduced himself, saying "Greetings, Kaisar, I've been waiting to finally meet you. I'm Great Lord Braxtion of Camaalbakrius. I have with me my two younger brothers, my younger sister, and a friend of mine. We truly admire this palace. It's quite a work of art."
Catholic Mentlegen

DEUS VULT INFIDELS
Favorite bands: Bon Jovi, Guns 'N Roses, basically anything by Eric Clapton, Queen, AC/DC, a few songs by KISS, but I don't care much for the face paint.

Not really a politics person, I don't care much about it.

Ratte
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ratte » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:52 pm

"So this is the Palace of the union, better than the one's we have back at home." said Maj. Strauss as he entered the palace, with the others following behind him.Following the group, peter began shuffling. "I will be talking to the Kaisar about diplomatic relations between our two nations" stated peter, wanting to break the short period silence between the group. Getting ready to say something else, Peter was interrupted one of the guards."Why are you so focused on diplomatic missions ? we just join the union, whatever thing that was not tied up before is tied up now." said Erik, putting his pistol on safety before walking into the area."He has a point, we will be in the union for some time. you can deal with those matters later, relax pal" Added Maj. Strauss who had halted in order to make himself look presentable before meeting the others. "Let me deal with military matters, just relax and meet with other people such as Nobles" said Strauss putting on his cap.
Now in the main room of the Palace, Everyone went their own separate ways. Maj. Strauss and his Guard Jakob went to meet with the Kaiser while the Ambassador and Erik began meeting and talking to the other that were in the room
Maj, Strauss
Strauss began maneuvering around the room until he found the unionist Kaiser, walking up to the man he took of his cap and began speaking "Excuse me sir, but if you don't mind i would like to introduce myself. My name is Douglas Strauss, i am a representative of the Rattean government" said douglass putting his hand out waiting for the Kaiser to shake it.
The Federal Republic Of Ratte | Current Leader: Wilhelm Rueger|Head Of Government: Chancellor Klaus Hölder
Co-Owner of Grunder Industries
OOC crap and things
Best song -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPHBVxydnI
German | Historian | Centrist(sorta) | Writier | Aviation Amatuer
<3 wargame: european escalation | Red Dragon

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:Corporal Shaima

The confirmation that the other person roaming the gardens wasn't a guest made the valkyria feel uneasy. She opened the communicator again and communicated her orders in Arab. "Someone, please approach the tresspaser and question him. Snipers, cover whoever approaches the individual." After a few seconds of silence, two voices confirmed her orders were being followed. She turned towards the guest. "Please, follow me. I'll take you to the main group."

Prince-Governor Wilheim Strauss-Stinzel von Narbona

"My most humble apologies, your highness. My sister hadn't told me about your present status, she mostly spoke about something of a "cringe-fest", as she put it" jokingly said the young Abulan. He internally laughed at his sister's embarrasment before continuing. "The schedule? Sure, I'll be glad to update you on it. The plan today is to have a small feast now; afterwards, we will show you, our enlightened guests, your quarters, which will be followed by enjoying the diverse amenities there are on the palace. The plan after that is to have a small , partially free tour throught the city itself until the night. Anything else you need assistance with?"

Kaisarine Sigbritt

The Kaisarine nodded. "I'm happy to hear it. After all, we all need to have a rest from time to time. Please feel at your own home, we pride ourselves as good hosts." she smiled. She then looked around and noticed Lahjas wasn't around. "I apologize for asking, but has she come with you, by any chance?"

Kaisar Karl

"Well, then I can understand. I would've prefered if you had brought your family along, though; you know how Sigbritt much enjoys spending time with the little ones." After the Esgonian woman had greeted him, he took off his feathered dragoon helmet, revealing a slightly dark blonde hair, and bowed slightly. "Please milady, feel yourself at home."

After she left them, he heard Lukas talk about that "wall" they were building. "I see you are enthusiastic about the wall, but I don't really see as an acomplishment; if at all, it means the failure of cooperation between the Arkanan government and Eredian border authorites. No offense, my friend, just stating my opinion. You probably had your reasons to order its constructions." He didn't like speaking of politics with friends, so he was pretty relieved when he heard him change the subject. "Oh, Emily, that lovely woman! Of course we'd love to go! You know how much Historia likes that place. Plus, maybe we can finally introduce Anton to your family. We should hang out more often, come to think of it."

Lahja
Lahja nodded and followed the Valkyria. Maybe I should ease up on the caution. Don't want to startle their itchy trigger fingers... she thought, also considering removing her mask.
Kubo
"I believe she went in a different direction. I think we programmed too much paranoia into them. It helps when they're in a combat zone to be constantly alert and cautious, but it makes them unbearably awkward in social situations unless it's in the context of being a bodyguard. She should be around shortly. I'll need to talk to Ritsuko about scaring the newer units" whispered Saiko to Sigbritt privately. At this, Ritusko blushed a little and moved to be near Kimiko.
Kimiko
Kimiko heard Kotori and turned around smiling. "Eyy! How's my favorite operator? Everything's in order back home, as usual. The maids don't let anything get past their rounds. Luckily, there's privacy if you want it. I can at least have fun then. How've you been, though? Must be pretty boring back home, huh? Swag eyepatch, by the way".

Ritsuko awkwardly waddled over to the conversation. She got a good look at Meiko, and her interest piqued. "B101? What're you doing..." about then she noticed the difference in eye color from that of a standard BA. Squinting her eyes, Ritusko continued "Oh, you must be that knockoff the neckbeard in intel was mumbling about. I don't think we've met, then". She held out her hand for a handshake and introduced herself "I'm Nanasawa-Strain-Unit, serial number 101. Or N101, for short. Or Ritsuko, if you have a soul and think I do too. And put away that piece before a Valkyria starts to panic. They seem as jumpy as we are". I'll show mom I can be relaxed. Yeah, I'll show her. Maybe even try this 'Alcohol' stuff Kimiko-nee likes to drink. It won't do a damn thing to me, but it helps with appearance if I pretend...

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:40 am

Kotori

Kotori snickered and replied to Kimiko "Other than having to survive a terrorist attack caused by an IED and having lost my eye because of it, yeah, It's quite boring.", she then puts her hand on her eye patch, showing the Brunshelm family crest, and says. "Hey, wanna see my empty eye socket? The medics did a good job in cleaning the eye and removing the extra chunky bits." as she slowly removes her eye patch and opens her eye lid, revealing a pitch-black empty eye socket before she puts them back again after she sees David shuddering.

While Maria thanks the Kaisar before continuing on, David shudders at the sight of Kotori opening her empty eye socket. "Dammit, K's doing another of her creepy shit..." As Junko stares blankly "She scares me sometimes.."

Meiko
As Meiko sighs a bit while continuing to watch over the area, she is then approached by Ritsuko, Kimiko's 'Black Asset' clone, who introduced herself and extended her hand. Meiko bows her head before shaking her hand then lowering her half balaclava. "I'm Meiko,the first fruit of Esgonia's Project REDEYE, glad to meet you here." She then retracts the stock of her MP5 after checking if the fire selector was set to safety , removes the magazine, locks the bolt, and then hides both the magazine and the SMG onto her jacket before pulling out a bottle of cold water and drinks. "Also, just because you were created in this world first doesn't mean I'm just a mere knockoff, but then again, with that factor it's not surprising that you said so." before giving her a warm smile.

Junko
Junko, after looking around, was then greeted by the Rattean Ambassador and his guard, she then introduces herself to the two and extends her hand for a handshake.
Last edited by Esgonia on Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:31 am

Wilheim and Historia

"Oh, Kons, you shouldn't have to!" said Historia, forsaking the protocol for a moment and enthusiastically picking up the patch. "I will personally sew it in my uniform! Thanks!" she said with a glowing smile. Wilheim, on his part, was positively surprised at the Pacifican youth's attention to detail. "I appreciate it, your highness. I shall bear it with pride." He then noticed a single Portean woman who was apparently being ignored, so he decided to strike some friendly banter. "I'll leave you alone. Sis. King Konstantin" he said as he left. After approaching her, he spoke up. "Excuse me? Prince Governor WIlheim Strauss. May I know your name, milady?"

Meanwhile, Historia was still with Kons and his sister. "I hope you are enjoying your stay in my country."

Kaisar Karl

"Yes, it'd be nice to have both families together one of this days. It's been a long time since the last time we all met." HE wasn't kidding. It had been years since they had been on a trip to Eredion. He'd probably enjoy getting away of the responsabilities of ruling the Union. He then noiced several people entering to greet him and apologized himself. "I'm sorry, Lukas, but duty calls. I'll see you later" he said as he turned to meet the guests. "Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Abula!" He first greeted the Camaalbakrian envoys. "It indeed is a beauty, there's a reason it was transformed into a museum. I'm glad you like it." Afterwards, he turned towards the Rattean envoy. "Greetings, Lord Strauss. I'm Karl Raiss-Kuvera von Abula, amd I'm glad to meet you. I hope you are enjoying your time in this beautiful country", he said as he shook his hand. He also indicated to the party from Tomikosan to please come closer.

Sigbritt

"I see. I could help you wotht thay; part of the training of the valkyrias is to master the art of social interaction." She answered to Saiko. "But if you will excuse me, I have to greet the rest of the guests. Please, feel free to ask any doubts to me or any valkyria." This said, she saluted the rest of the Portean family and approached the Federationists. "Greetings, distinguished friends; I'm glad to see you here. Oh, and congratulations on having your first child Kaisarine. I was very happy on hearimg the news." she told them. Maybe one day Anton and the Kaisarine's child could play together. The mere thought made her giggle a little.

Corporal Shaima

After going through the palace silently for a while, she decided to break the silence. "Have we met before? I apologize if I sound rude somehow, but you are very familiar." Before the BA could answer, however, her communication device sounded in her ear. "Corporal, we have interrogated the tresspasser. Apparently, he is a tourist that got lost. We released him after concluding he wasn't armed." "Thanks, Sophia. Good job."Sophia Eichel, out. " Said the radio before switching off.

She had gone through training with her, a young Rattean woman named Sophia Eichel. She was very good at her job, she was relieved to hear she was the one that dealt with the problem.

Jack

As the valkyria escorted him out of the precint, he apologized and left.

There would be another time to act on his plans.

After all, he was on vacation.
Last edited by Union Of Autocratic Empires on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our History

UoAE is pursuing a new research. They claim that what they're doing is the missing link. A waifu to surpass Metal Sugoi.
Damnit, Nation, I'm a writer, not a military consultant. I write about impossible and cool things, wether they are realist or not.

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:34 pm

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:Wilheim and Historia

"Oh, Kons, you shouldn't have to!" said Historia, forsaking the protocol for a moment and enthusiastically picking up the patch. "I will personally sew it in my uniform! Thanks!" she said with a glowing smile. Wilheim, on his part, was positively surprised at the Pacifican youth's attention to detail. "I appreciate it, your highness. I shall bear it with pride." He then noticed a single Portean woman who was apparently being ignored, so he decided to strike some friendly banter. "I'll leave you alone. Sis. King Konstantin" he said as he left. After approaching her, he spoke up. "Excuse me? Prince Governor WIlheim Strauss. May I know your name, milady?"

Meanwhile, Historia was still with Kons and his sister. "I hope you are enjoying your stay in my country."

Konstantin replied "Thanks, thanks. I'll be here all week folks!" He let out a laugh before continuing "Anyways, when do we get to the whole tour part? I mean, this isn't lounge hour I believe. He stared right at Historia almost uncontrollably, before looking away.
Last edited by Western Pacific Territories on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Grand Emperor Yen Sing Lam

"Hey!", shouted Yen. "Did you see it? The Kaisar has indicate us to move forward." After all of the waiting for the Unionist family to greet them, he, his wife and his children have finally get to know them. It is sure a long wait but it's worthwhile.

As commanded by Kaiser Karl, they come closer to him and his wife. It is the first time they have meet each other since they have born in the world of Ausozera. For once, it is great for the Tomikosanese family to meet the Unionist family, seeing new faces and have the opportunity to become friends.

When they come to meet Kaiser Karl, Yen enthusiastically speak to him, "Salutations, sir. I am Grand Emperor Yen Sing Lam, former head family of thw Kiyotsune Clan and Imperial ruler of Tomikosan. Call me Grand Master Yen, or Yen for short."

Grand Empress Shen Zhao 'the Butterfly'

"Hello to you, sir.", greeted Madame Shen with respect. "My name is Shen Zhao, wife of Grand Emperor Yen and Grand Empress of Tomikosan. I would like to be called 'Madame Shen' or 'Your Imperial Highness'. Shen hasn't seen new faces in different countries, although she may saw one in her beautiful dreams. But this is real world now, and she hasn't seen one who are not from Tomikosan.

She later introduce her children."These are my children, son and daughter. Light of the luminous spirit and greatful angels of St. Valerius of Hertfordshire and Reisen, Patron Saint of Watford. They are called Prince Shinji Hagane and Princess Nyugen Theng.

Prince Shinji Hagane

"Nice t see you, mister.", greeted Shinji. "My name is Prince Shinji Hagane, heir to Grand Empress Shen Zhao of Tomikosan and the older brother of Prince Ryoma Hagane. It is awesome to aee you for the first time, with you and me.

Princess Nyugen Theng

"Hail to you, sir.", said Nyugen. "I am Princess Nyugen Theng, heir to Grand Empress Shen Zhao of Tomikosan, cousin of Princess Alice Tan Mey Yan and sister to Prince Shinji. I am very pleased to see you in a different place, so hail to you.
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:50 am

Unionist Palace, Abula

The Kaisarine curtsied as did Hope, while her husband and younger brother bowed, as the Unionist Kaisarine approached. "Hello Sigbritt. There's no need to use titles here, is there? Thank you, I myself was happy to find it was a girl. Unfortunately I was unable to bring little Kimberly with us for the trip, as my husband for some reason thought it was a terrible idea to bring along a newborn child to meet one of the most renowned rulers in the world." She said, while glaring at her husband who for his part seemed to melt away. "The man in question is former three star general de Arc, who decided to have his royal title be Kaisar Wilhelm III. My brother was able to obtain leave from the academy up in the frozen north, and accompanied us. Surely you have heard of Hope? The daughter of Banshee? I'm willing to trust you with the knowledge that her mother sent her to the Federation to be raised in safety. The only ones I haven't introduced are...well, special. They are A-1, the leading soldier of the A-series of genetically modified super soldiers, and A-2."

"Calling them by a designation just seemed inhumane, so they adopted the names of William and Kimberly respectively. I'm sure they will be most interested in your Valkyries. Enough with introductions though, how have you been Sigbritt? It's been so long since we last saw you and your husband."
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:16 pm

Kimiko
Staring into the pit that was Kotori's eye, the grizzled Marine Lieutenant let out an "OOOooooh!". "That's awesome! Nice eyepatch, BTW. Hope you shafted the fucker that took your depth perception" she said.

Ritsuko
N101 returned the smile. "Apologies. The therapists tell us that we're developing superiority complexes. We're working on that. Apparently, we are supposed to identify our similarities so we can compare how equal we are. I suppose both you and I are the heights of medical technology these days. So that's something..." She nervously shifted around. The Uzi slung behind her lower back shifted a little, the magazines softly knocking against each other.

Oda and Ami
The oldest and youngest siblings, respectively, were standing just outside the conversations around them, quietly observing the activities of the distinguished guests. Of the two, Oda was definitely more prominent, standing straight with his hands in his pockets and his face expressionless. Anybody unfamiliar with the Nanasawa family would mistake him for a bodyguard. Of course, that's what being special forces does to you. Ami, on the other hand, was less rigid. She was, in fact, considerably more fluid. And Oda was noticing her eyes dart in the direction of the hosts. As a sniper, he needed to triangulate distant objects quite often. He was adept at it, too. And the subject of his little sister's frequent observations was obvious. He leaned in and said "So, what part do you find most attractive? Is it the 'sache?". At this, Ami began to blush profusely. "Well, sis, you're not going to accomplish anything standing here turning red. Go get 'im" he said, giving her a light push on the back. Ami stumbled forward and began waddling towards the Unionist royal family. Having second thoughts, she tried to turn around, only to bump headfirst into the rock-hard abs of her older brother. Raising an eyebrow, he said "I thought you were interested?". Blushing yet more, Ami nodded and continued her embarrassed waddle. Right up to Prince Governor Wilheim Strauss. He greeted her and asked her a question. Ami barely managed to squeak out "I'm uhhh... Ami. Nanasawa Ami. I'm Prime Minister Nanasawa's daughter. The, uhh, not manly one..." (in the background, Oda was laughing his ass off while Kimiko sneezed) "H-how are you this fine evening?"

Lahja
"No, I don't believe we have. Don't worry, I am quite often confused for someone else. Anyways, thank you for showing me the side entrance". Lajha finished speaking with the guard and reentered the building, joining Ritsuko in her conversation.
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:30 am

Kotori
Kotori scratched her hair as she replies to Kimiko. "Well, unfortunately until now we still hadn't found the suspect, which had also injured a ton of bystanders as well, luckily no one died from the incident. The police and the ISA are already tracking them right now and still we haven't found him, sneaky bastard..." she sneers. "Anyway, let's just enjoy ourselves, and hopefully that bastard won't find me here. Oh and thanks." She then stretches a bit and says to herself. "I really want to find some action here." She then looks at Ami waddling towards the Crowned Prince and greeting him. She nudges Kimiko softly to make her see what her younger sister was doing as she covers her mouth to hide the fact that she cringed a little. "Oh my.."

Meiko
"Well, you could say that, aheheh..." she scratches her head as the submachine gun rocks around under her jacket. "But it seems that we're not the only ones who are the pinnacle of technological and medical advancement here." she continues, referring to the Federationist supersoldiers as their Kaisarine was busy greeting the Unionist Royal Family. As Lahja approaches Ritsuko, she bows at her general direction and introduces herself. "You must be Ritsuko's friend. I see. Hi, I'm Meiko, good to see you." as she extends her hand again.

Meanwhile, Maria greets the other leaders and delegates who were not greeting the Unionists yet while Junko and David continues to roam around the Palace to see all the wonderful work including the Art Galleries. David then catches something on the corner of his eye as his eye looks at the entrance. A shady individual who appears to be from the side of the palace and did not look like he was a staff member or a guard. Junko notices him staring blankly at the entrance and asks "David, something wrong?" he then snapped out by Junko's sudden question and shakes his head. "Nothing. Just looking at the outside, I guess." before continuing their stroll. But to him, he felt that they would probably encounter that individual at a later time.
Last edited by Esgonia on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empire of Donner land
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 28, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Empire of Donner land » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Newron Voy & Asana Voy

After a few hours and minutes of talking with various guests at the "Party" Newron began to believe all of this was futile in the effort to improve relations with the Unionists. Asana had been following him around the place and was beginning to become bored of the entire situation, essentially becoming an accessory to her Father. 19 years old she never planned to become the daughter of a powerful man who controlled an entire continent. Neither did Newron plan for it either, it simply fell in his lap after Ajehski became ill and resigned from being Head of State. Newron like all opportunities he had received, exploited them every way.

"It's been what, two hours? Everyone in this palace place has seen me. I don't need to be parading anymore." Asana said walking by her Father through the crowed.

"Who says you're being paraded?"

"Well for starters 'Oh, meet my wonderful daughter.' Or 'Oh have you me-'"

"You got your Mother's tongue alright."

"Is that a yes?"

Newron stopped looking around and cranny his head for any.ore opportunities. Nothing. It seemed alright to let her go just this once. "Yes, I'll do the rest by myself. Go have fun, no drinking, yadayada." He said rather plainly still looking around. To the eye if another person it would appear that he was a Father who did not care much for his Daughter. As Asana walked away into the crowed Newron turned to the two Masked bodyguards. "Keep watch on her." He ordered.

Joule & Hertz

"Yes Sir. You can count on us Sir." Hertz said giving a salute and nod. Joule stood by and waited as the Head of State moved away. Joule looked at Hertz and shook her head under the half of a Balaclava, the top part cut away exposing the eyes and small amounts of the face. Other than this the two Agents were allowed for their hair to flow free however their hair was dyed black to hide their different hair colors. "You're such a fucking kiss ass, Hes..." Untuli said.

"He's the Commander and Chief. You want me to insult him? He pickued us especially to guard him and his daughter instead of those LG fools."

"He's a politician, like them all. It's just a job not an honor."

"What's your beef, Untuli? Someone blowing a dog whistle?" Hes joked.

Untuli stayed silent observing the crowed and those around the daughter Asana.
Heyo.
The Collected Entries Of Me In A Nutshell
"Donner: A chill guy who has no chill" - Esgonia
"Everything is wrong. Everything" - URA

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Union Of Autocratic Empires » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:46 pm

Historia

The Princess laughed at her friend's little jest, covering her mouth while doing so. "And I shall enjoy every minute", she answered, still giggling. She enjoyed Konstantin's company almost as much as she enjoyed Hans', which made his long disappearance very tough on her. But that was a problem of the past; now her friend was standing right in front of her, being the goofball he usually was. SHe was very happy, almost as if she had rejoined with an old lover. WHy was she drawing that comparision, though? They were just friends, they had never been anything else, and she was very much in love in Hans. She hadn't realized until she saw him exiting his car that maybe, just maybe, she wasn't seeing him as a friend anymore. Maybe she saw him as something else. As something... more.

She left her train of thought to notice him staring her; as soon as he noticed her, he gazed away. "O-oh, we were going to eat here" said the princess, pointing behind her, in direction to the palace. "A demonstration of Unionist cuisine, if you will". She answered. "I hope you like poutine".

Kaisar Karl

The Kaisar shook hands with Grand Emperor Yen. "It is an honor, Grand Master Yen. I've heard you and your family don't usually leave Tomikosan; it means a lot for me and my family that you chose the Union to visist" said the Kaisar, and he was honest about what he was saying; the fact a leader that rarely leaves his nation had chosen to visit his meant he was doing something right. He then saluted all members of the family, one by one.

"Of course, Your Imperial Highness" said the Kaisar as he saluted by removing his hat and exposed his head - but not hi sface - to her. "After all, you are our guest; you will be treated as you deserve." He then turned towards the two children. "Greetings. Shinji. I appreciate the kind words. I see you have a PSP, too. And hail to you too, young Nyugen. I see by your look that you like the palace, am I right?

Sigbritt

The Kaisarine smiled after hearing her friend tell her about the newborn baby. Kimberly, huh? She liked the name. "Don't be too hard on him", she tried defending Kaisar Wilheim III. "One is usually very protective about the first one, sometimes taking it to extreme length, it's all but natural.", she told her friend. "I'm glad she is doing well. I could borrow you a book a friend of mine gave me when Historia was born, if you wish. It was very useful for me. Wilheim, I'm so glad to see you", she said doing a curtsy. She then turned to the Kaisarine's brother and shook his hand, and then greeted the supersoliders. "Greetings, William. Kimberly. It's good having you two here. I hope you are aware of how good employers you have." She then turned to Hope; she had known her mother for a loooong time and, while they had finished their friendship due to irreconciliable differences, they had made a point of not getting their children involved in the dispute. She kneeled at her height and hug her. "Hey there, Hope! Look at you, all grown up! I'm so happy to have you here with us. How have you been doing all this time? Have you enjoyed your stay in the Federation?"

After standing up, she turned again towards the Kaisarine. "We've been doing fine, thanks for asking. Anton is a heavy sleeper and, for the most part, a very well-behaved boy, but he's kind of a biter. I can only fear the moment he grows teeth". She followed this comment by a light laughter. She then noticed her sister, and smiled at her for a few seconds. "The tensions with the IWA and the HF are extenuating, to tell you the truth, but we're used to expect sudden death for a while now.", she joked. It might sound like a very cyinical viewpoint, but that was the viewpoint one usually develops when putting your life on the line for others. It was still well worth it.

Wilheim

Wilheim noticed the young woman was having trouble speaking with her. Something he could perfectly understand, as he usually had trouble with people too. "Greetings, Ami. I'm doing well, thank you for asking", he said smiling. He tried to do his best to calm her down. "Maybe you aren't the manly one, but let me tell you, your manners are exquisite. I almost mistook you for a noblewoman with that gracious figure."

"Jack"

The dark figure noticed someone looking at him, and happily waved at him. He liked foreigners, they meant his country was prospering.

As he started leaving, his mobile started to vibrate. After answering, a voice with a very aristochratic British accent spoke, filled with irritation and annoyance.

"She is still alive", complained the other individual.
"I know."
"Did you see the news?"
"No, I'm seeing her right now."
"What in the- where are you?"
"Abula. Right outside the palace."
"She's here?" an ill-intentioned laugh interrupted the conversation for a few seconds. "This makes it all so easy!" the relief in the voice quickly went back to annoyance. "I wouldn't need to fix the issue if your goons had done their job properly, though."
"Excuse me?"
"Look, I fund you and your gang, I outfit you with gear, I make the local authorities look the other way and slow down Federal ones, and the one time I ask you to do something so simple as putting someone sleep, you fail."
"You are quick to forget, Prince. Apparently, you've forgotten about that commissar that made too many questions. And that pregnant courtesan who wanted to make public who the father was. You also seem to have forgotten her family. Or the fact I could, at any moment, go to the relevant authorities with the evidence relevant to this horrible tragedies." After a few seconds, the other voice started talking again, this time trying to restrain himself.
"Do you have any plan to fix the issue? Will the rippers help me with my little problem?"
"We will, but not now. I'm on vacation. Plus, I've got my sights put on another prey. This one is big game."
"Sounds interesting" the other individual said with genuine interest "Apparently she is high profile. Do I know her?"
Jack glanced back at Princess Historia in the palace's entry before leaving the place behind.

"We all know her."
Our History

Tomikosan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tomikosan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:26 am

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:Kaisar Karl

The Kaisar shook hands with Grand Emperor Yen. "It is an honor, Grand Master Yen. I've heard you and your family don't usually leave Tomikosan; it means a lot for me and my family that you chose the Union to visist" said the Kaisar, and he was honest about what he was saying; the fact a leader that rarely leaves his nation had chosen to visit his meant he was doing something right. He then saluted all members of the family, one by one.

"Of course, Your Imperial Highness" said the Kaisar as he saluted by removing his hat and exposed his head - but not hi sface - to her. "After all, you are our guest; you will be treated as you deserve." He then turned towards the two children. "Greetings. Shinji. I appreciate the kind words. I see you have a PSP, too. And hail to you too, young Nyugen. I see by your look that you like the palace, am I right?

At first, Nyugen didn't know what the Kaisar is talking about, but she decided to respond to him anyway. "Ummm.......yea, that's nice. I see that you have compare my astounding beauty to such an astonishing palace," she is somehow more than just a pretty girl, because her heart and her mind know what Nyugen do to avoid an embarrassment, not just Kaisar Karl, but the rest of his family.

Shinji does the same thing as Nyugen, but he is more obliged to be a cool, awesome guy than a fine, royal gentleman. Shinji is, however, slightly idioctic with his words which ended up with some unintentional comments. Sometimes, he doesn't want people to interrupt him while playing a video game, because he is a big fan of gaming.

"Remember Shinji. Whatever you do, don't be like a cool guy when you're NOT a cool guy," his mind has warned him from danger, like what Yen warned about what he is about to do something dangerous during his early childhood.

Shinji finally breaks his silence, as he responded, "Thanks, sir. I am just playing a video game."

"And, uh........it's called a PS Vita, but you can call what ever you want."

Madame Shen and Grand Master Yen bow before him to show the Kaisar and royal family as a sign of respect. Then Madame Shen talked to him, "As so do others, sir. We are all guests, right?". Grand Master Yen later followed her, "Yes, it is very true. We don't come out often from our shadows."
Komarov-Thomiya Ingkong Macheda
(The United Empire of Komarov-Thomiya)

'Tyn, oū eshli Komariques, jip vin qashan hakh vart, vin qashan tesh wurl, vin qashan bakti saikhu shi metada!'
We, our fellow Komariques, are the greatest there is, the greatest there was, the greatest there will ever be in history!

Debut: Baptism of Fire 63 (Win vs. Merni) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 (Win vs. Dunnes) [U-21]
Awards: Baptism of Fire 63 3rd Place Winner (vs. Qasden) [Seniors]/ Di Bradini Cup 38 3rd Place Winner (vs. Unified Sunrise Islands) [U-21]
Appearances in World Cup: 0

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:36 am

Konstantin replied "I haven't exactly tried poutine, or Unionist cuisine for that matter, but I'm interested. Let's get some grub, I'm hungry myself."

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Union Of Autocratic Empires wrote:Wilheim

Wilheim noticed the young woman was having trouble speaking with her. Something he could perfectly understand, as he usually had trouble with people too. "Greetings, Ami. I'm doing well, thank you for asking", he said smiling. He tried to do his best to calm her down. "Maybe you aren't the manly one, but let me tell you, your manners are exquisite. I almost mistook you for a noblewoman with that gracious figure."

Ami
While it seemed impossible at first, Ami began to blush even harder. "Th-thanks. I-I'm told that we samurai clans are kind of like nobility. I-If that counts..."

Some distance away, Kimiko was laughing with Kotori at the sight of Ami's cringeworthy attempt at talking with Wilhelm.

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:32 am

Meanwhile, Kons looked at Wilhelm and Ami, though he didn't say anything, thinking "That's cringey."

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 am

After looking at the two, Kotori then backs away, saying softly "I think I have enough cringe for today.".
She then looks around the palace and asks to herself, "Wonder if there's a firing range or something of the sort here...
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents