NATION

PASSWORD

Novus Universale Official Roleplay (NU-2UAN-NM-AI only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Quadami-Alderney
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quadami-Alderney » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:30 am

Civil War

Not all in quadami are OK with new president, Orthodox Christians in east Quadami created riot in order to install Gennady Zyuganov as president of Quadami and muslim population of Quadami with MA help proclaimed independence of Islamic Sultanate of Balcanic Muslims. Sadly not all military is loyal to legal government. Only half of army is loyal to government.
Blue - government
Red - orthodox riots
Green - Muslim riots
Economic Left/Right: 0.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.59
"Let me speak from the bottom of my heart" - Vitaly Mutko
"It is possible to begome, became, become" - Laimdota Straujuma

Jewish and proud of it!This user is of Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry but is an Agnostic. Confusing, huh?
V<-|->V If you are centrist, put this in your signature.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Helensted » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:40 am

Spartiana wrote:The Republic of Spartiana is a fledgling, pleasant nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-working, democratic population of 6 million Spartianans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Spirituality, although Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important, while International Aid receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 22.0%.

The Spartianan economy, worth 310 billion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 51,694 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.

Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Spartiana's national animal is the Hydra. It Is founded in the area of Italy by Romans settlers With its capital set up in Rome.

OOC: don't have enough population to live in Italy.
αν πεθάνεις πριν πεθάνεις,
δεν θα πεθάνεις όταν πεθάνεις

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:51 am

Vote to bomb Somalian ports not passed

Today the vote on whether to bomb Somalian ports to kill pirates so that they do not attack cargo ships was not passed and parliament voted 250 to 150 to our leaders annoyance. Instead the navy is going to patrol the waters just outside of Somalia and will kill any pirates who are attacking cargo ships however not every ship will be saved this way which is why cargo ships have been encouraged to radio a special Grandes Terres navy Somalia division frequency to report suspicious activity from small boats in the gulf of aden and the horn of Africa.

GTS Océano Dominancia spotted sneaking out of port in direction of Somalia
An image has been released of GTS Océano Dominancia a Grandes Terresian super carrier quietly sneaking out of port in Darwin and heading in the direction of Somalia. The government has been asked what the super carrier was doing but declined to comment with no excuse of why. The super carrier was at max capacity with 90 modern, state of the art fighter bombers capable of bombing targets from high altitudes rendering it invisible from the ground when the weather is cloudy and is just a spec when in clear skies.

The giant GTS Océano Dominancia super carrier spotted trying the sneak out port in Darwin, Australia heading in the direction of Somalia.

Explosions captured in Somalian ports calming that they are being bombed by planes

Multiple photos of explosions and fires have been captured in ports across Somalia that are know for having large pirate fleets. The Somalian government claims that they have spotted a large super carrier lurking off their coast with jets landing and taking off from the carrier and claim that these jets are bombing there ports, it is not know how many casualties but local Somalian authorities expect that the death toll is already thousands after the alleged bombing started last night at exactly midnight just a week after a Grandes Terresian super carrier quietly sneaked out of Darwin heading in the direction of Somalia filled with fighter jets. When asked the Grandes Terresian authorities refused to confirm a relation to these incidents but also did not claim the allegations to be false.

Below are photos of the explosions and a video of different explosions across the Somalian ports:

A video of multiple explosions across Somalia- https://youtu.be/rM9jN7z6Lxs

Last edited by Grandes Terres on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Personality type: INFP-T

Loyalist-America
Attaché

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Loyalist-America » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Native troops surrender after a year of fierce fighting against the settler regime

this morning in Elizabethtown representatives of the native cause conducted a meeting with marshal Nesby in order to work out a peace treaty between both the natives and their British counterparts all after a year of bloody warfare in which the army of Loyalist America battled the native militiamen of Southeastern Brazil using modern weapons and counter insurgency tactics thus forcing the natives to surrender and lay down their arms.

here are the terms of the agreement:

1. the government of Loyalist America and the Native insurgency will cease all hostilities within a period of 24 hours thus allowing for a return to peace in the region.

2. the natives of Southeastern Brazil will lay down their arms and either become citizens of Loyalist America or relocate to their place of their choice.

3. Loyalist America will receive all territory within Southeastern Brazil

4.the leaders of the native insurgency will be set into foreign exile far from the borders of Loyalist America or the territories under its domination.

5.the Native militias will agree to join the settler army as indigenous auxiliaries with all the rights of a regular serviceman.

-signed-

Marshal Nesby
Joseph Nataszi
Andrew Krepp

Seventh Oblivion
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Seventh Oblivion » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Quadami-Alderney wrote:

Union of Slavic Nations (USN)

Today, premier-minister of Quadami-Alderney in Bratislava on Parliamentary session proclaimed creation of Union of Slavic Nations (USN): trade and technological alliance between all Slavic People. Robert Fico today invited Ukarinian, Sevenian and Frialenian governments to USN.

In response to this, the Emperor hereby agrees to allegiance and unification of these nations under this name. These nations will work as one to create a powerful and efficient alliance for and with its people. Jorgen is delighted to have been invited to such an alliance.
Last edited by Seventh Oblivion on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghaza
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Rebel's Newsletter.

Postby Ghaza » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Newsflash! Today Hamas fighters have begun their recordings in order to purge Asleauan forces that are still Dormant in the area.

Recording.

http://webmshare.com/wjM3J

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Alejandro Dupont, Adelaide, South Australia

I was in one of my Australian homes, this one in Adelaide, and had arranged to make a phone call with the President of Somalia to address him on the bombing of his ports which he and and the rest of the world doesn't know that it is Grandes Terres although allegations have been made. That day I had a strange feeling of worry although i was not worried about anything other than what would usually happen. There was half an hour until my phone call with Amiir Wararka, the leader of Somalia and i had nothing to do but wait, and i realised, this is the first time i have had a time where there is nothing to do since i became Prime Minister so I decided to call my good friend Lucas Marcelino the Utachian president, there was no answer, and then i remembered the assassinations of Utachian members of parliament and thought how stupid i was to try and interrupt him at such an important time. I was pacing up and down my room waiting for time to pass when i received a call from the reception of my my palace, it was my wife with are son and daughter i came down and hugged them realising i had not seen them for two days straight due to the Bombing of Somalia and for one of the few since becoming Prime Minister i sat down on the sofa with my wife and children and we watched the television together but then my butler came and reminded me i was due for my phone call with the Somalian leader and i left my family in the living room and proceeded to the telephone room, where the phone had just started ringing as i entered, i picked up the phone,
Alejandro Dupont: Hello Mr Wararka it is nice to be speaking with you

Amiir Wararka: Hello Mr Dupont would you like to explain to me what is going on in my country, it is absolute chaos! There are masses of dead bodies just lining the roads i hope the allegations of Grandes Terres being behind the attacks is not true. And if so why? Why would you do this to my people?

Alejandro Dupont: Sir, your nation is filled with pirates, those bodies lining the streets are the bodies of pirates, we have been concentrating the attacks on the areas where the pirates keep their boats and live, as too increase the damage on the pirates but not on civilians.

Amiir Wararka: Oh i see what are doing, this is actually a brilliant idea, i never thought of this, and is it working? Are the pirate attacks stopping?

Alejandro Dupont: Yes we have only had one report of a pirate attack on a cargo ship in this area since we started bombing compared to dozens a day before, we are making great progress.

Amiir Wararka: This will be really good for Somalia and will hopefully get rid of our pirate reputation and will decrease the number of crimina-

Alejandro Dupont: Hello, sir, are you there?

Unknown: Leader of Grandes Terres we have a message for you. Our president has tried to collaborate with you so now we have decapitated him, the same will happen to you and everyone in Grandes Terres, we have now taken control of Somalia and we are going to target Grandes Terres next with terrorist attacks on your own shores, you may be wealthy and safe now, but when we attack you, you will feel what it is like to be bombed by another country. We are coming for you Alejandro... alhamd lillah rabb alealamin alrrahman alrrahim malik yawm alddin 'iiaak naebud wa'iiaak nastaein ahdina alssirat almustaqim sirat alladhin 'aneamt ealayhim ghayr almaghdub ealayhim wala alddallin, we are the ISS, The Islamic State Of Somalia, Allahu Akbar!!!!

The phone hangs up, i think to myself, what have i got our nation into, i run to my phone that directly connects to my high ranking government officials i tell them what has happened and we agree to address the nation and the world on the secret bombings we have been doing and what it has caused. I try to calm my mind and return to the living where my kids and wife are watching the television, my wife asks "How was the phone call?" And i reply "not great" and I put my finger along my throat doing the dead action and my wife's face sinks to the ground. She then realises the stress that i am going through and calls for our nanny to look after the kids in our home in Adelaide while we take a stroll through our local park and do yoga outside in the warm afternoon air, under armed guard, to releive the stress i am getting from work.
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Ukarina
Secretary

Founded: Nov 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukarina » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Ukarina Accepts USN Proposal

After much heated discussion among Ukrainian officials, Natalia Lakonskaya has come forth today stating that Ukarina will accept the proposed alliance and join the Union of Slavic Nations.
It is believed that this will help distract the peoples of Ukarina from the political split within the nation's government, and unite them on a different basis, as a proud nation of Slavic people.

Ukarina has requested military support from the other members of the USN to help defend her borders until a proper military can be organized, and enough technology developed to leave her troops well-equipped to defend the nation.

Arstotkaz
Secretary

Founded: Nov 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Arstotkaz has been established

Postby Arstotkaz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Arstotkaz has been established

After a number of years under control of the previous government in Belarus, the new government run by our prime minister Boris Hugo. Arstotkaz is mostly made up of a native Slavic population. and with a very strong scene of community with her Slavic people. Wanting a fresh start in the region Arstotkaz is a peaceful nation however will not sacrifice her freedom no matter the cost and is willing to defend herself from threats both foreign and domestic.

Prime Minister Boris Hugo

National Anthem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd2b7PYyZic&feature=iv&src_vid=Q1XLqo-qAI8&annotation_id=annotation_622285113
Last edited by Arstotkaz on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Loyalist-America
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Loyalist-America » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:42 pm

Ghaza wrote:Newsflash! Today Hamas fighters have begun their recordings in order to purge Asleauan forces that are still Dormant in the area.

Recording.

http://webmshare.com/wjM3J

the HMS Balfour lands Loyalist American and Zionist forces in Palestine

this afternoon at around 2:30 pm the HMS Balfour landed troops onto the shores of Palestine via the small port of Haifa encountering little opposition on the beach head so far all is well for the moment but only time will tell if these insurgents achieve a successful victory.

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:58 pm

A loud gunshot was heard throughout London. A scream, ear- piercing, almost deafened everyone nearby. Shouts were heard from a group of men, who could just be seen inside a flat, one that didn't belong to them. Then they disappeared. I ran to the phone and called the police, alerting them of the suspicious activity immediately. I decided to go see if there was anything I could do to help, so I ran to the women's flat as fast as I could. I arrived to find the door slightly ajar. I heard the men shouting from inside a room in the back of the flat. Their footsteps started to come towards me, so I ducked into the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs, hoping they would not find me here. I saw their feet shoot past me, as they rushed around the house, as if they were looking for something. As they passed me, and ran up to the second floor of the maisonette, I came out from my hiding place, and tiptoed into the kitchen, which was the room that was visible from my house.
I almost screamed. This women's body lay strewn across the middle of the kitchen floor, blood splattered all over the room. It looked like she had been shot in the head multiple times. Why they had done this I don't know. A quiet whimpering could be heard from behind a small door to the side of the kitchen that led into a storage room. I walked over to this door, and opened it slightly, to see where the strange noise was coming from. As the door crept ajar, I saw a figure pull back from the opening and cower in the back of the small cupboard. I opened it fully, to find a little boy, 12 years of age, cowering in the back of the cupboard. This was what the men were looking for. I wondered why they would be trying to hurt a little boy, as innocent as he was. I couldn't say that I recognised this little boy, not that recognition would help me know who he was. There was a faint sense of similarity between him and someone else I had seen before that I couldn't quite pinpoint. I did recognise him, I just didn't know where. Accidentally, while looking at the boy, to see if he was alright, I bumped into the shelf which held all the pots and pans on, and knocked a frying plan onto the floor, which created a loud clanging sound as it hit the floor. More shouts were heard from upstairs. I heard the footsteps of the men rushing down the stairs to investigate the sound. I dived into the cupboard which the boy was hiding in, squeezing in because of the lack of room, and closed it, leaving just enough room for me to peek out and try to see who they were.
They ran into the kitchen, and saw the pan resting on the floor. They began to talk amongst themselves, wondering what had made this sound. I noticed that they were wearing a form of uniform, one which I had never seen before. It was black, and had the letters SF on the back in white writing, small and difficult to see, but I could just make it out. I pondered what they could be from. I expected it to be some form of terrorist organisation such as the IRA or something like that. But what I heard next struck fear into my heart. If they were who they claimed they were, then this country would be in for a difficult time. They were talking about not disappointing there leader. The only problem was, I knew who their leader was exactly. This man they claimed to be their leader was famous across Ethane, well known by many people. He was also very popular with many people, but there were some who disagreed with him, and this number was growing rapidly. For he had been chosen by many people to be the leader of this group. He had been chosen by the very people he was oppressing to run this country. This group of murderers were from the government. Then, a wave of familiarity came across me, and I knew who the boy sitting next to me was. He was the son of the Labour Party leader. And that woman, the one laying dead in the middle of the kitchen was his mother, or the leaders wife. This was deeply troubling. They were planning to kill anyone who opposed their government. So much for the democratic, free country that they promised. Yes, they make homosexuality legal, make it completely legal to put it on the census that you're gay. But then, they kill anyone who does this, as it goes against their status quo. Anyone who opposes religion, a sniper straight through their head. Anyone who speaks up against a law or piece of legislation put into power. Dead by a machine gun firing two hundred bullets through their heart. And god knows what happens if the royal family goes 'No, that's enough'. The leader of the country would flip. He would go beserk. There wouldn't be any royal family left after that point. Based on this, he would probably declare himself king, and gain absolute control over the whole country. That would be disastrous. But all that didn't matter right now. They had to get out of here, and warn the opposition leader before he got home.
Suddenly, a loud bang was heard upstairs. The boy assumed that it must be the bird. The bird must have escaped. The men dashed back upstairs again. I picked the boy up, who couldn't stand on his own, because of how scared he was, and dashed towards the door, opening it as quietly as I could. I snuck out and ran away, down the stairs, just to bump into the leader of the Labour party, who was returning home. He noticed that I had his son, and he went crazy, assuming that I must be trying to kidnap his son. His son managed to calm him down before he killed me, and then I explained what had happened and that he couldn't return home, because of the government, who were trying to track him down and kill him. I told him that I knew where to take him, and we dashed off to my car. I rushed them away to my top- secret location in the heart of Ethane countryside, in the eventual hope to help him escape to Ireland. All the time in the car, he was phoning up members of the Labour party, and anyone opposing the government, telling them to escape to Ireland. They would be killed if they didn't escape. For I was no ordinary citizen of Ethane. I was a member of a rebel group, aiming to overthrow the government. Even though they were a new government, they were an oppressive government and needed to be stopped.

The 3 SF forces who had gone to the Labour party leaders house to kill him, his son and his wife, returned to parliament, to tell the leader of their failure. The leader was not happy. However, they did have some good news. As they were waiting, they saw the leader of the Labour party, his son and another woman get into a car, and speed off down the road. While they couldn't catch them, they spent the rest of that afternoon trying to get a facial recognition check on the woman, and ordered a complete countrywide watch for her. If she got spotted, or the other two, they would be tracked down and killed. Meanwhile, the rest of the SF was off trying to kill the other Labour party members. They all had to die. Nothing could stop them being killed. They must die, at all costs.

To all citizens in Ethane, we will be exerting extreme force against anyone who is seen to be supporting the leader of the Labour party, who is currently on the run due to crimes he committed while living in London. He is currently traveling with his son and another woman, who is believed to be closely linked with the terrorist group EFF (Ethanian Freedom Fighters). Do not approach them or be seen to be supporting them in any way, otherwise our troops will have the right to use any necessary force against you or anyone related to you. Enjoy your day.

I bob dinesydd yn Ethan , byddwn yn exerting grym eithafol yn erbyn unrhyw un sy'n cael ei weld i fod yn cefnogi'r arweinydd y blaid Lafur , sydd ar hyn o bryd ar y cyfnod o ganlyniad i droseddau cyflawnodd tra'n byw yn Llundain. Ar hyn o bryd yn teithio gyda'i fab a merch arall , y credir ei fod yn gysylltiedig yn agos â'r grŵp terfysgol EFF ( Diffoddwyr Rhyddid Ethanian ) . Peidiwch â atynt neu gael eu gweld yn eu cefnogi mewn unrhyw ffordd , fel arall bydd ein milwyr yr hawl i ddefnyddio unrhyw grym angenrheidiol chi neu unrhyw un sy'n gysylltiedig â eich erbyn . Mwynhewch eich diwrnod .

Do gach saoránach i Eatán , beimid ag na hiompróirí i bhfeidhm mhór i gcoinne aon duine atá le feiceáil a bheith ag tacú le ceannaire an pháirtí an Lucht Oibre , atá faoi láthair ar an reáchtáil mar gheall ar coireanna a rinneadh sé agus iad ina gcónaí i Londain . Tá sé ag taisteal faoi láthair lena mhac agus bean eile , a bhfuil a chreidtear a bheith nasctha go dlúth leis an ngrúpa sceimhlitheoireachta CIE ( Fighters Saoirse Ethanian ) . Ná cur chuige iad nó a bheith le feiceáil go tacú leo ar bhealach ar bith , ar shlí eile beidh ár trúpaí Tá sé de cheart a bhaint as aon fhórsa is gá i gcoinne tú nó aon duine gaolta leat . Bain sult as do lá .
Last edited by Ethane on Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Loyalist-America
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Loyalist-America » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Loyalist America establishes the Jewish Brigade group

this morning in Elizabethtown marshal Nesby announced the establishment of a Jewish Brigade group within the Loyalist American army designed to oust the Palestinian terrorist state and possibly win back their homeland in the process. posters were put up throughout Elizabethtown in Hebrew bearing the following message:this is how it was- for revenge and freedom!

Loyalist-America
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Loyalist-America » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Loyalist America creates it own brand name Cola

this morning Imperial beverages inc. launched Loyalist America's answer to Greatest Bank's Coca Cola known as Empire Cola. this carbonated drink is made with pure cane sugar for a refreshing and unique taste even a London bobby couldn't resist at a affordable cost of 1 pound sterling.

Seventh Oblivion
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

One More Alliance

Postby Seventh Oblivion » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:08 pm

12th, February 1961.
Newest Alliance Commended!

A new alliance has surfaced recently this month concerning two nations: Seventh Oblivion and Eristia. Both these nations have discussed the possibility of an alliance many times before and now the prospect of this happening has come true. People all over the country are thanking the government for their kindness on the international level; although their were little protests, they not big enough to make an impact. Jorgen Iborvich has been travelling all over the world these past few months and has decided to call a meeting with the leader of Eristia over the alliance. They spoke for hours on end, planning their ideals and shaping their partnership.

In the end, they decided that an alliance would benefit both of the countries and all that is left to be done is the confirmation, in the form of a contract. Jorgen will be signing this very shortly in the Eristian Parliament Building under the supervision of his loyal advisors. Many people were there to report on it but were cut short by guards outside. The Sevanian Empire has been nicknamed 'The International Crossroads' by people in the country because of all the alliances they have been making. Now over 5 nations are allied with them, this number has been predicted to stay the same over the next 10 years, say statistical experts.

Below, is where Jorgen will return from his stay in Eristia, Winter Palace, his personal mansion.

Sunni Lebanon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunni Lebanon » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:42 pm

الله أكبر

SUNNI LEBANON REVOLTS AGAINST ASLEAUAN INFIDELS!

الشعبية الإسلامية في لبنان! الوقت الآن هو ضرب أسفل ضد الكفار افسدتها الغرب! بمشيئة الله تعالى، فإننا سوف يعود ما هو لنا! الموت لإسرائيل! الموت لAsleau! الله أكبر! ولن نوقف القتال حتى يتم الانتهاء من أعمال الله! هذا التحذير الخاص Asleau! ترك هذه الأراضي إلى الإيمان الحقيقي! سيكون لدينا المقاتلين الكريم تذهب قرية إلى قرية، بلدة إلى بلدة، مدينة الى مدينة، ومن بلد إلى آخر إذا كان لدينا لتخليص العالم من الكفار. الموت لAsleau.
Islamic People of Lebanon! The time is now to strike down against the Infidels corrupted by the west! By the Will of Allah we will take back what is ours! Death to Israel! Death to Asleau! Allahu Akbar! We will not stop fighting until Allah's work is completed! This your warning Asleau! Leave these lands to the true faith! Our Glorious Fighters will go village to village, town to town, city to city, and country to country if we have to rid the world of Infidels. DEATH TO ASLEAU!

Across Lebanon, the Islamic people rise up. A Series of Mass Executions and Suicide bombings are undertaken and the Militants ravage areas close to Israel assisting a religious ally. Ghaza

SONG OF THE FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF SUNNI LEBANON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EY-PFIPnWE
Last edited by Sunni Lebanon on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Ghaza and Sunni Lebanon airstrikes begin

The Grandes Terresian government has approved airstrikes against Ghaza and Sunni Lebanon and Vulcanó Bombers have just arrived at an airbase Jordan being borrowed from Asleau along with 1,000 Grandes Terresian soldiers for special operations and defence of the airfield. Grandes Terres is joined by Asleau, Loyalist America and Eristia. The Vulcanó Bombers have been given special permission to carpet bomb Palestine and Lebanon to rid the world of these extremists. Aswell as this airstrikes in Somalia have also been stepped up and have also been given carpet bombing permissions.

Grandes Terresian troops arriving in Jordan.

Vulcanó Bombers stationed in Jordan ready to bomb Palestine and Lebanon.

The explosion caused by carpet bombing from the Vulcanó Bombers over Palestine.

Loyalist-America
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Loyalist-America » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Sunni Lebanon wrote:
الله أكبر

الشعبية الإسلامية في لبنان! الوقت الآن هو ضرب أسفل ضد الكفار افسدتها الغرب! بمشيئة الله تعالى، فإننا سوف يعود ما هو لنا! الموت لإسرائيل! الموت لAsleau! الله أكبر! ولن نوقف القتال حتى يتم الانتهاء من أعمال الله! هذا التحذير الخاص Asleau! ترك هذه الأراضي إلى الإيمان الحقيقي! سيكون لدينا المقاتلين الكريم تذهب قرية إلى قرية، بلدة إلى بلدة، مدينة الى مدينة، ومن بلد إلى آخر إذا كان لدينا لتخليص العالم من الكفار. الموت لAsleau.
Islamic People of Lebanon! The time is now to strike down against the Infidels corrupted by the west! By the Will of Allah we will take back what is ours! Death to Israel! Death to Asleau! Allahu Akbar! We will not stop fighting until Allah's work is completed! This your warning Asleau! Leave these lands to the true faith! Our Glorious Fighters will go village to village, town to town, city to city, and country to country if we have to rid the world of Infidels. DEATH TO ASLEAU!

Across Lebanon, the Islamic people rise up. A Series of Mass Executions and Suicide bombings are undertaken and the Militants ravage areas close to Israel assisting a religious ally. Ghaza

Loyalist America refuses to Recognize Sunni Lebanon

Her Majesty's foreign office in the dominion of Loyalist America would like to notify Sunni Lebanon of our nations inability to grant any and all recognition to the government thereof as a result of their terrorist sympathies and complete lack of regard for the common values of western civilization in the world in which we live however being that such regime is compelled to commit acts of extremism the government of Loyalist America will recognize Sunni Lebanon as a mere terrorist group and will therefore declare that a state of war exists between our two peoples.

-sign-John MacTavish
Last edited by Loyalist-America on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asleau
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Asleau Mobilizes(Its peacetime army of 9.8 million)

Postby Asleau » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Sunni Lebanon wrote:
الله أكبر

Asleauan Soldiers and Civilians being massacred in Beirut

Asleau Mobilizes Its Peacetime Army

Asleauan officials have passed a declaration of war in recent hours, signed by the Asleauan president and congress. The Asleauan army in Lebanon has already received an additional million troops. The now campaign in Lebanon is in full force, with its jets already bombing targets. As Asleau's army pushes back the Sunni Lebanese, the Asleauan navy has started pounding marked targets. These atrocities are not to be taken lightly by Asleau and those who fight Asleau will be eliminated. Asleau's primary objective is to reclaim Beirut, then retake the rest of Lebanon. All civilians in Lebanon will be avoided by troops, as it is expected that the Sunni Lebanese will try to blend in with the civilians.

The Army

The Asleauan army will first reclaim Beirut, then spread its numbers throughout the rest of Lebanon. As this is taking place, Asleau will use its newly traded G360 will be used in Beirut and other urban areas. The M16A1 will be used in the rural, and suburban areas. The offensive will be using a doctrine invented by the Asleauan generals that look somewhat similar to the blitzkrieg doctrine. The offensive will expand quickly. The utilization of the BTR-60 will also be brought in, as troops will be transported with this.

The Air Force

The Asleauan air force will bomb targets and provide close air support as the army pushes forward. The new type of units "Tactical Air Control Parties"(TACP) and "Joint Terminal Attack Controller"(JTAC) will provide designations for airstrikes and close air support on the enemies. A TACP is generally a two-airman team, working in an Army ground unit and directing close air support firepower toward enemy targets on the ground. Tactical Air Command and Control Specialists are part of a team called a Tactical Air Control Party (TACP). A Joint terminal attack controller (JTAC) is an qualified military service member who, from a forward position, directs the action of combat aircraft engaged in close air support and other offensive air operations.

The Navy

The Asleauan navy will provide coastal artillery fire and transport for troops being sent into Lebanon. The navy will also utilize its enterprise class carrier to bring 60 planes to the fight, not fully utilizing the 90 available spots.

A BTR-60 being driven to the port where Asleau's preparing fleet is being held.

A Grumman A-6 Intruder Preparing for battle.

Explosion from a Grumman A-6 Intruder.

The USS Enterprise on its way to Lebanon, escorted by destroyers, and cruisers.

Ελευθερία ή Θάνατος από το χέρι του Φοίνικα!
Last edited by Asleau on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

Ghaza
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

The Rebel's Newsletter.

Postby Ghaza » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:37 pm

People are confuddled about the bombings in the Ghaza strip, from the buildings that are now rubble and amass of corpses, young ones from all over Ghaza had come to pray for them, and cry at the many funerals. Estimated deaths: 110 Dead and 300 or more wounded.
The Ghaza Medical Aid companies have begun to take in these patients, but they are afraid that there is enough room for all of these people.

As Grandes Terres starts to invade with his forces, three thousand Hamas fighters have begun to take up arms against them, which they started to plan out Mortar shellings along the FOB's of the invading forces.

More news of Citizens giving themselves to the Revolution has started to pop up after the bombing attrocity on the Ghaza strip, Hamas Al-Qassam has taken them in with a welcoming hand and an AK.

Last edited by Ghaza on Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sunni Lebanon
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Sunni Lebanon » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:54 pm

SUNNI LEBANON TAKE THOUSANDS OF HOSTAGES!

The Sunni Lebanese High Command has ordered the capturing of Asleauan Citizens and taking them hostage. The Sunni Lebanese people demand they remove all Asleauan Influence on Lebanon or the people will be executed. To Demonstrate it's hatred to the West! As Asleauan armies, navies, and airforces bomb the Sunni Lebanese influenced areas, they forget the countless amounts of Asleauan Citizens being carpet bombed and vaporized by Asleauan Bombs

The bombed Regional Capital of Beirut has been turned from a bustling city to a Warzone.

SUICIDE BOMBINGS AND TERRORIST ATTACKS IN GRANDES TERRES AND UTOPIA BEACH

In Utopia Beach, a group of 15 Freedom Fighters attacked Milan in Utopia Beach. Two Suicide bombers went off near the Capital Building and a Police Station in Utopia beach. Other Fighters began to open fire on Fleeing crowds on from Public Parking Garages and from Alleyways. 5 Gunmen were killed by Utachian Police and Secret Service. 7 of the men are still at large. Atleast 70 Deaths have been Reported and 89 more injured.
Two of the Gunman, both Utachian Citizens named Ghaamid Rasul and Rashaad Hammad were found among the dead

In Grandes Terres, 10 Suicide Bombers went to the Capital. They chose specific hubs were the most people were to be. Getting in pairs of two, one would go off and the other would run with the crowd until they bunched up. 5 Attacks were made and no Gunmen were present at the scene. Atleast 93 Deaths have been reported and over 100 Injured

الموت لليوتوبيا بيتش! الموت لجراند تير!

Death to Utopia Beach, Death to Grandes Terres!

GET OUT OF LEBANON AND THE ATTACKS STOP. GET OUT OF LEBANON OR THE HOSTAGES DIE. الله أكبر

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Helenstedian Military Production - 1961

HU-1 Jeanne d'Arc Military Helicopter Brings New Age of Aerial Combat!

In the Helenstedian military base in New Orleans in the Banker state of Louisiana, a new breed of aerial vehicle has been conjured up by the brilliant French-Helenstedian scientists at work. This new vehicle is officially called the HU-1 Jeanne d'Arc, but is commonly referred to by most as the "Huey" by most military personnel who have beheld this project. This new Helicopter is thought to be currently the most advanced in the world, equipped with light machine guns on the sides and fronts and enough rockets and anti air devices to keep it in the sky, the Huey can carry up to fourteen combat ready troops into the thick of battle almost immediately and works well in almost any environment. The Huey is being developed by Renault company, and deeds for this new technology are being immediately sent to GreatestBanks, the Duchy of Prussia, and Utopia Beach. We will also be supplying Seventh Oblivion with the Huey on accord that they honor our technological alliance and do not let it fall into the hands of our alliance led by Nova Auraluxia. (Based off the Bell UH-1 Iroquois "Huey" Helicopter).

HU-1 Jeanne d'Arc Specifications:
Type: Combat Helicopter
Crew: 2+14
Length: 57.09 ft
Width: 47.90 ft
Height: 14.44 ft
Weight (Empty):5,214 Ib
Weight (MTOW): 9,039 Ib
Powerplant: 1xLycoming T53-L-11 turboshaft engine delivering 1,000shp providing a two blade rotor and two blade tail rotor.
Maximum speed: 137 mph
Maximum Range: 317 miles
Service Ceiling: 19,390 ft
Rate-of-Climb: 1,755 ft per minute
Hardpoints: 0
Armament Suite: Highly variable depending on role and operator.

HU-1 Jeanne d'Arc "Huey" landing Helenstedian troops in training operations.

New M60 Light Machinegun to provide Helensted with Covering Fire!

Along with the Huey, our researchers of Helensted have provided our infantry forces with a new Light Machinegun that is promised to bring the French-Helenstedian military and her allies the most reliable Light Machinegun to date. This Light Machingun, officially called the Français Mitrailleuse Calibre 7.62 mm M60, or just the M60 for short is being manufactured by Renault company, and will surely prove itself as a reliable weapon in the ages to come. (Based off the M60 Machinegun).

M60 Machinegun Specifications:
Weight: 10.5 kg (23.15 lb)
Length: 1,105 mm (43.5 in)
Barrel length: 560 mm (22.0 in)
Cartridge: 7.62×51mm NATO
Caliber: 7.62 mm (0.308 in)
Action: Gas-operated, short stroke gas piston,[2] open bolt
Rate of fire: 500–650 rounds/min (rpm)
Muzzle velocity: 2,800 ft/s (853 m/s)
Effective firing range : 1,200 yd (1,100 m)
Feed system: Disintegrating belt with M13 Links
Sights: Iron sights

Picture of an M60 Machinegun.

Vaikneland
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaikneland » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:28 pm

Vaikneland founded in Japanese Islands

The New Republic's government had settled itself in the city of Tokyo, annexing the entire nation as their own. The New Republic of Vaikneland is a Parliamentary Republic that values free market and high military defense strength. The capital city will be Tokyo, however renamed Raagite, and legislate in the Maja Vabariik [ma-ya va-ba-reek], or the Republic House. The legislature composes of a bicameral system of two houses, with 224 seats total. Foreign policy is a key factor in the current government's policy. Opposing Communist views, the New Republic joins Capitalist countries in the battle against Communism.
Pro: Conservative, Capitalism, Right-Wing parties, LGBT, small government, Israel, military, small minimum wage, police, freedom from taxation, 2nd Amendment, Constitution,

Neutral: religion, Palestine, abortion [to some extent]

Anti: Communism, Socialism, Leftists, gun control, high minimum wage, high income tax, Obama, SANDERS, Hillary, legalizing marajuana, welfare, race card

Trump 2016 Born Right

Asleau
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Security tightens

Postby Asleau » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Security Tightens.

As there monstrous attacks are carried out by the Sunni Lebanon extremists, Asleau closes its borders until the Sunni Lebanon threat is neutralized. The airports in all of Asleau's states are being closely supervised with F.B.I heavy weapons teams. Magnetometer are being installed in all airport entrances, and border openings. As these bombings and terror attacks continue, Asleau tightens its security. The Asleaun Security Agency (or ASA) is starting to move operatives into Lebanon disguised as civilians wanting to be part of the Sunni Lebanon group. As the ASA infiltrates the ranks of Sunni Lebanon, the military is notified of the ASA's ceasefire signal, and word. Asleau does not negotiate with terrorists, and will prevent its citizens from dying, along with Utopia Beaches citizens, and Grandes Terres citizens.Asleauan citizens are being told to fight back, as the Asleauan Police force in Lebanon have access to heavy weapons, and are trained the same as Asleau's military.

Magnetometers Installed In Airports(OOC: Ignore the advanced stuff in the background please)

Asleau sends newly formed Hostage Rescue groups to secure hostages

Asleau's newly formed Hostage rescue team under control of the F.B.I. designated FBI Hostage Rescue Team (or HRT) will be sent into hostage area's stealthily securing the small groups of hostages(Numbering in hundreds) and killing the guards, they will work in a join effort with the National Joint Terrorism Task Force, (or NJTTF)

HRT operators review actions following an urban assault training exercise

Border Gates

The United Capitalist Republics of GreatestBanks has lent three-hundred billion Aclens to support the effort, with this, Asleau will, unfortunately have to create a large wall around its land area not connected to Lebanon. The Fences will have opening, but are going to be supported by mass numbers of troops. These fences, which are guarded fully around the entire length of fence, will be too high to quickly scale, barbed wire will be erected at the bottom, and top of fences. The estimated cost of this will be Twenty-Five billion. The other Two-hundred and seventy-five billion will be divided into the branches the military, producing a large number of precision bombers that will reduce casualties, which there is a small amount now.

The wall being erected.
Last edited by Asleau on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56

The Duchy of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Prussian Military Advancements

Postby The Duchy of Prussia » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:03 pm

M61 Hund

The latest light tank in Prussian service is the M61 Hund, a versatile and fast light tank with a powerful 76mm rifled cannon, capable of traversing extremely rough terrain and agile movement. It is expected to enter service very soon.

Weight
23.5 t

Length
19.09 ft (5.819 m)

Width
10.5 ft (3.2 m)

Height
8.9 ft (2.71 m)

Crew

Armor
up to 1.5 in (38 mm)

Main armament
1 × 76 mm M32 gun

Secondary armament
1 × .50 cal MG, 1 × .30 cal MG

Engine
Continental AOS 895-3 6-cylinder gasoline 500 hp (373 kW)

Power/weight
21.3 hp/metric ton

Suspension
Torsion bar

Operational
range 100 miles (161 km)

Speed
45 mph (72 km/h)

M61 Schewermachinengehwer

The next design put forward was the MGS61, a 20mm-calibre weapon utilizing multiple barrels to fire up to 6,000 shells per minute. It will be utilized on board the new Huey helicopters to provide extremely volatile firepower.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Helensted » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:04 pm

First Consul Olivier Constantine Declares War on Terror!

The War on Terror!

Following the Sunni Lebanese Extremist Organization's bombing attacks on Asleau, Grandes Terres, and Utopia beach, the First Consul of Helensted, Monsieur Olivier Constantine, has officially declared war against Sunni Lebanon and the extremist Muslim communities of the Middle East! The night following the attacks on Grandes Terres and Utopia Beach the Eiffel Tower was lit up with green lights to symbolize the national colors of both Grandes Terres, and Utopia Beach. It was in front of the illuminated spectacle that Olivier Constantine declared publicly that "...The Fourth French Republic of Helensted sends it's regards to the people of both Grandes Terres and Utopia Beach. Fear not however, for the people of both of these countries will be avenged by the guiding hands of the Helenstedian military. In these dark times, however hard it may be, I urge the people of Grandes Terres and Utopia Beach to realize that our first priority is freeing the citizens of Asleau who are held hostage by Sunni Lebanon, and to do this we mustn't take immediate action and go in guns blazing, but as a united and cooperative force with a single mission to free the hostages. Regardless, the Fourth French Republic of Helensted officialyl declares war on the terrorists of Sunni Lebanon, and will stop at nothing until it is completely eradicated from the Earth."

The Eiffel Tower after the attacks on Utopia Beach and Grandes Terres.

French-Helenstedian Borders Closed!

After the official declaration of war on the state of Sunni Lebanon, French-Helenstedian borders are now officially closed with all nations except GreatestBanks, and the Duchy of Prussia. The First Consul, Olivier Constantine, expressed that this is for the sole security of the Fourth Republic and the Western Sector, and borders will remain with our sister in the East and the GreatestBanks because they don't prove to be a threat to the Republic.
Last edited by Helensted on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents