NATION

PASSWORD

World Times I

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 08, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Vogega wrote:Moscow
The diplomat shook the Chinese diplomat's sweaty hand. Just as their hands had returned to their sides. The jet exploded.
One soldier radioed in. "The Chinese jet just exploded."
"We know. A terrorist shot it with an RPG, but our tank got him."
"Alright."
That wasn't actually true. The tank had shot the jet, but to force the diplomats to stay.
"Can we have a hotel?" asked the Chinese diplomat.
The Russian diplomat nodded and the soldiers led them to an armored limo where they were taken the the Russkayia hotel. The penthouse suite was crawling with Russian soldiers with orders to protect the diplomats.
When they reached the rooms, the Russian diplomat told them that the Philippines would come later as they were under threat by Chinese jets.

Yang Wenli nodded as the official went away.
"thank you."
he then locked his doors and opened up the suitcase, pulling out several papers
" ah shit, what am I to do, I'm stuck in Moscow for a while, might as well call Beijing."
he reached for his pocket, he had left his phone on the plane, cursing his bad luck, he sat back on his bed.
"it's ok, Yang. shit like this happens way to often in Russia, so why are you surprised?"
"it does? I guess they'll either kill us later or use us as bargaining chips in the peace talks."
" so, what should we do?"
" play battleship, I found it in the hotel room."
" alright then, you know Russian?"
" nope, they talk too weird, to think we were allies once!"
they both laughed.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

The Germanian states
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:06 pm

Vogega wrote:Moscow
The diplomat shook the Chinese diplomat's sweaty hand. Just as their hands had returned to their sides. The jet exploded.
One soldier radioed in. "The Chinese jet just exploded."
"We know. A terrorist shot it with an RPG, but our tank got him."
"Alright."
That wasn't actually true. The tank had shot the jet, but to force the diplomats to stay.
"Can we have a hotel?" asked the Chinese diplomat.
The Russian diplomat nodded and the soldiers led them to an armored limo where they were taken the the Russkayia hotel. The penthouse suite was crawling with Russian soldiers with orders to protect the diplomats.
When they reached the rooms, the Russian diplomat told them that the Philipines would come later as they were under threat by Chiniese jets.

Moscow

The plane of the Phillipines lands with the Diplomat of the Phillipines inside he went out and felt the cold wearing 2 jackets thick of winter clothing seems to be not enough. He was shaking with the low temperature being used to warm tropical temperatures.
This Nation doesn't use NS Stats
Senpai: UESE
My views are mixed in my Attitude somewhere
Germanian States Embassy Program

The Federation of Democratic Regions
Minister

Founded: May 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Democratic Regions » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Brussels
Belgium

The NATO Council had recently convened at NATO headquarters in Belgium to discuss the Turkish invasion of Greece and their demands that certain provinces be ceded to them. General consensus among the council was leaning towards war with Greece and the German delegate had promised to bring up the issue in the United Nations to rally international support.

Kiel
Germany

Hamburg, Hessen, and Sachsen were resupplying in harbor prior to deploying to Greece to combat Turkish forces. Crews had been given three days of leave to say goodbye to their families and enjoy some time on the town. PzBtl 414, 404 and 403 were also preparing for deployment along with several battalions of Panzergrenadiers. 7,200 German soldiers were deploying to fight Turkish ground troops, among them 288 Leopard 2A4 Main Battle Tanks. Such a force would surely be enough to staunch the flow of Turkish soldiers and force them back until NATO and the UN could intervene.
Ben M wrote:S'all good. I'ma be a baller knight and roll with it.

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Do you guys think we should have a leader meet from every single country? To discuss certain geopolitics and issues, and ways to sort those issues out?

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:53 pm

Estados Mexicano wrote:
Yurizlansia wrote:
Presidential Palace, New Delhi, India

President Dhruvasas Dhar knew that peace conferences were useless. When you are dealing with countries like China, nothing can be done. Dhruvasas heard stories of cruelty from a few higher ups in the government that had family near or in the Philippines. But he could not judge, he was about to authorize the mass killing of 175,280,000 people, far more than Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot combined. Instead he sent them to other nations in Southeast Asia, most of them predominantly Muslim. He is going to have to violate political freedoms for the sake of preserving his country. In local legislations, some communist representatives were found to be working for the Chinese. While luckily they had not sent in any information that they knew of it was still scary to think China had no problem infiltrating any form of government. All it took was one legislator to be suspected and then there was a huge investigation resulting in the executions of over 20 people. After he found out about this he banned the communist party all together.

He also wrote a letter to the President of South Africa

(Image)
Good evening, Your Excellency, India would like to form a military alliance and trade agreement with you to combat the problems that our countries face.

Pretoria, South Africa

President Olukayode Chibuzo, of the grand Unionists Party of South Africa, has received the message from His Excellency in India.

[ Olukayode Chibuzo ]- Greetings, Your Excellency. It is a pleasure to speak with the leader of such a grand nation. I have reviewed your proposals and agreed with them. Our two nations should band together in various fields. I see that there is a big conflict in Asia at the moment, involving China. Is that true? I assure you, you're war with such a powerful nation will be very costly and fatal. I am willing to send supplies and humanitarian aid for your war. Your ships, troops and aircraft are also permitted in South African territory. I assume the same will apply to us, yes?

Regarding trade, I am willing to set up trade with the nation of India. As you know, South Africa does have a good site for precious metals like diamonds and gold. This would go well for your jewelry industries would it not? South Africa also has chromium, platinum, antimony, coal, iron ore, manganese, nickel, phosphates, tin, uranium, gem, copper, vanadium, salt, natural gas, vermiculite, limestone, asbestos, fluorspar, lead, zinc, rutile, kaolin, zirconium, silver, phosphate, gypsum and mica. A wide variety to choose from!

If you need any other aid or assistance, contact me.

Sincerely, President Olukayode Chibuzo of The Unionists Party of South Africa.

President Dhruvasas Dhar knew that peace conferences were useless. When you are dealing with countries like China, nothing can be done. Dhruvasas heard stories of cruelty from a few higher ups in the government that had family near or in the Philippines. But he could not judge, he was about to authorize the mass killing of 175,280,000 people, far more than Stalin, Hitler and Pol Pot combined. Instead he sent them to other nations in Southeast Asia, most of them predominantly Muslim. He is going to have to violate political freedoms for the sake of preserving his country. In local legislations, some communist representatives were found to be working for the Chinese. While luckily they had not sent in any information that they knew of it was still scary to think China had no problem infiltrating any form of government. All it took was one legislator to be suspected and then there was a huge investigation resulting in the executions of over 20 people. After he found out about this he banned the communist party all together.

Hello, Your Excellency, India would like to form a military alliance and trade agreement with you to combat the problems that our countries face.

Before he was going to retire 3 men in very official looking military suits came in and began to tell him the situation. They said that all forces have reached Nepal and most of the Chinese planes have been pushed back but the Chinese were sending in reinforcements and then he handed President Dhar a letter.

To: President Dhruvasas Dhar
From: Rajnish Radhakrishnan, Supreme Commander of Indian Forces in Nepal
Your Majesty, we need approximately 300 more planes to match those of the Chinese. I am also glad to hear of the reinforcements heading towards my army, As per your question on if we needed artillery, I would like to request 200 pieces of K9 Thunder 155mm self-propelled howitzers that we bought from the South Koreans.
God speed,
Ranjnish Radhakrishnan

Balochistan, Pakistan

Finally the Pakistani planes had been driven back and now Kamath’s forces could take over. As per his usual strategy he began a two pronged attack. His first force had surrounded the Pakistanis and forced them to retreat. After the two forces met up at the rendezvous point, they allowed the artillery, tanks and technicals to get rid of as many men as possible. It is rumored that they are meeting up with a 550,000 man force, twice the number of Indian soldiers.
I like to talk about history and politics

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:58 pm

Yurizlansia wrote:
Estados Mexicano wrote:
Pretoria, South Africa

President Olukayode Chibuzo, of the grand Unionists Party of South Africa, has received the message from His Excellency in India.

[ Olukayode Chibuzo ]- Greetings, Your Excellency. It is a pleasure to speak with the leader of such a grand nation. I have reviewed your proposals and agreed with them. Our two nations should band together in various fields. I see that there is a big conflict in Asia at the moment, involving China. Is that true? I assure you, you're war with such a powerful nation will be very costly and fatal. I am willing to send supplies and humanitarian aid for your war. Your ships, troops and aircraft are also permitted in South African territory. I assume the same will apply to us, yes?

Regarding trade, I am willing to set up trade with the nation of India. As you know, South Africa does have a good site for precious metals like diamonds and gold. This would go well for your jewelry industries would it not? South Africa also has chromium, platinum, antimony, coal, iron ore, manganese, nickel, phosphates, tin, uranium, gem, copper, vanadium, salt, natural gas, vermiculite, limestone, asbestos, fluorspar, lead, zinc, rutile, kaolin, zirconium, silver, phosphate, gypsum and mica. A wide variety to choose from!

If you need any other aid or assistance, contact me.

Sincerely, President Olukayode Chibuzo of The Unionists Party of South Africa.

Hello, Your Excellency, India would like to form a military alliance and trade agreement with you to combat the problems that our countries face.

Before he was going to retire 3 men in very official looking military suits came in and began to tell him the situation. They said that all forces have reached Nepal and most of the Chinese planes have been pushed back but the Chinese were sending in reinforcements and then he handed President Dhar a letter.

Your Majesty, we need approximately 300 more planes to match those of the Chinese. I am also glad to hear of the reinforcements heading towards my army, As per your question on if we needed artillery, I would like to request 200 pieces of K9 Thunder 155mm self-propelled howitzers that we bought from the South Koreans.
God speed,
Ranjnish Radhakrishnan

Balochistan, Pakistan

Finally the Pakistani planes had been driven back and now Kamath’s forces could take over. As per his usual strategy he began a two pronged attack. His first force had surrounded the Pakistanis and forced them to retreat. After the two forces met up at the rendezvous point, they allowed the artillery, tanks and technicals to get rid of as many men as possible. It is rumored that they are meeting up with a 550,000 man force, twice the number of Indian soldiers.

Wait what? Is this a reply to my letter?

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

General Jo took a sip of water.
"as general of the People's Liberation Army, I declare these Nepalese Delicious!"
he nodded to a row of soldiers who lit the torches and threw them into the fires of the tied up Nepalese families.
" we are going to be feasting like king tonight!"
the men cheered.
" once we eat, we'll withdraw, set the demolition charges in place!"
" yes sir!"
Jo boarded a private jet.
" loot from the Nepalese fucks, and get the treasure onboard!"
" yes sir!"
the soldiers ran from house to house, smashing windows and gathering up gold and silver from the people.
private lee grinned as he prepared to throw his torch and was stopped by a frail looking Nepalese man.
" no, please, my wife and kids are in th-"
the old man was knocked to the ground as Lee threw the torch, enjoying the screams inside the house.
he saw several trucks rush out of the mountains.

Pilot Yi saw fires from the withdrawing Chinese forces. he was part of the 300 or so planes that had been sent.
" all planes, form squads of 3, we have orders to cover the withdrawing Chinese forces from Nepal, understood?"
an echo of ok's were heard as the planes got into formations.
" engage the enemy only if necessary, now break."
" yes sir!"
he instantly saw 10 or so planes go down and drop their bombs on the Nepalese villages.
" all planes drop your payloads over the Nepalese cities, kill them all!"
the formation turned right towards Nepal.
Krugeristan wrote:This is Carrie you're referring to. I'm not going to expect him to do something sane anytime soon. He can take something as simple as a sandwich, and make me never look at sandwiches with a straight face ever again.

Former Carriebeanian president Carol Dartenby sentenced to 4 years hard labor for corruption and mismanagement of state property|Former Carriebeanian president Antrés Depuís sentenced to 3 years in prison for embezzling funds and corruption

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Estados Mexicano wrote:
Yurizlansia wrote:

God speed,
Ranjnish Radhakrishnan

Balochistan, Pakistan

I am sorry I do not know how that happened. I meant to say you have complete military access, and we can trade petroleum, rice, gems, and medical supplies.

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Yurizlansia wrote:
Estados Mexicano wrote:

I am sorry I do not know how that happened. I meant to say you have complete military access, and we can trade petroleum, rice, gems, and medical supplies.

Great. Do you need help in your war?

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Estados Mexicano wrote:
Yurizlansia wrote:I am sorry I do not know how that happened. I meant to say you have complete military access, and we can trade petroleum, rice, gems, and medical supplies.

I could always use supplies but I do not want to waste the lives of your glorious soldiers in the fight against China!

Communist and Socialist Unions
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist and Socialist Unions » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Turkish men are ordered to hold the line against the Germans, defenses are immensely fortified with machine guns and various defenses. A new treaty has been made. The changes are that the demand for the Cyclades islands and the island of Rhodes has been dropped. Waiting for approval...
"Alphabetii Spaghetti???"
[_✯_]
(-__-) If you support Communism put this in your signature.
Call me... The CSU
"Alphabetti Spaghetti?"

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Yurizlansia wrote:
Estados Mexicano wrote:

I could always use supplies but I do not want to waste the lives of your glorious soldiers in the fight against China!

Ah, I'm flattered. :)

We can send tons of food, water, war materials and medical supplies via C-130 Hercules transport planes. Is that something you can agree with?

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 pm

Estados Mexicano wrote:
Yurizlansia wrote:I could always use supplies but I do not want to waste the lives of your glorious soldiers in the fight against China!

We can send tons of food, water, war materials and medical supplies via C-130 Hercules transport planes. Is that something you can agree with?

India thanks you for your service.

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:40 pm

Yurizlansia wrote:
Estados Mexicano wrote:

India thanks you for your service.

South Africa To Aid India During War Against China

In approval by President Olukayode Chibuzo, two C-130 Hercules cargo planes from the South African Air Force, will make their way to India in a relief to aid the military and civilians of the country in the war against China. The cargo planes will hold tons of food, water, war materials and medical supplies.

OCC: Where do you want them to land? What airport?
Last edited by Estados Mexicano on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Damascus Conference, Syria

The Representatives begin to leave seeing war as inevitable they cancel the meeting and instead prepare to repel the Chinese Invasion.

The ASEAN Union corps has been created as a regional Military without borders and stand by the Vietnamese, Myanmar and Laos border. Preparing for the Chinese Invasion.

Jurestist
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 06, 2014

Postby Jurestist » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:52 pm

The Germanian states wrote:Damascus Conference, Syria

The Representatives begin to leave seeing war as inevitable they cancel the meeting and instead prepare to repel the Chinese Invasion.

The ASEAN Union corps has been created as a regional Military without borders and stand by the Vietnamese, Myanmar and Laos border. Preparing for the Chinese Invasion.

Damascus Conference
Commissioner Blackburn seeing that people were starting to leave stopped them and said "Screw it lets begin this war conference if the need arises for a Syrian intervention then so be it. Also joining us will be the Syrian Secretary of Defense Greg Williamson." both men walked into the conference and stated asked why the Syrian Arab Army should get involved in the war against China.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:58 pm

A Southern Chinese Front Base
the old car stopped outside as Li Peng got out and saw an overeager private proudly report.
" sir, our forces are ready for battle!"
"battle? I'm 90 years old and you expect us to go to battle? oh no, I was in the Chinese civil war, part of the long march, heh, I loved mao and..."
* 1 long and boring war story later.*
" so I'm in a home in 2000, then Zemin calls me out and I'm now a five star general, funny how life works."
"sir, no one gives a shit about your war deeds or how many people you killed, we need you to l- where the fuck are you going?"
" to sleep, I'm 90 years old dammit, wake me up tomorrow, and for the record, I'm still leading, get three thousand patrols of two out and tell them to begin laying mines, setting up Machine guns and ambush spots."
" yes sir!"
" and warm me up some soup dammit!"
the men sighed as Peng entered his little headquarters.

the gaurds take one look at each other and think the same thing.
" It's going to be hell."

Damascus Peace Meeting
Yang wenli heard a knock on the door.
"it's time to go already, alright then."
the two Chinese diplomats enter the room with a suitcase and smile briefly.
they sit down and get out some papers.

Yurizlansia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yurizlansia » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Estados Mexicano wrote:
Yurizlansia wrote: India thanks you for your service.

In approval by President Olukayode Chibuzo, two C-130 Hercules cargo planes from the South African Air Force, will make their way to India in a relief to aid the military and civilians of the country in the war against China. The cargo planes will hold tons of food, water, war materials and medical supplies.

New Delhi International

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:16 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:A Southern Chinese Front Base
the old car stopped outside as Li Peng got out and saw an overeager private proudly report.
" sir, our forces are ready for battle!"
"battle? I'm 90 years old and you expect us to go to battle? oh no, I was in the Chinese civil war, part of the long march, heh, I loved mao and..."
* 1 long and boring war story later.*
" so I'm in a home in 2000, then Zemin calls me out and I'm now a five star general, funny how life works."
"sir, no one gives a shit about your war deeds or how many people you killed, we need you to l- where the fuck are you going?"
" to sleep, I'm 90 years old dammit, wake me up tomorrow, and for the record, I'm still leading, get three thousand patrols of two out and tell them to begin laying mines, setting up Machine guns and ambush spots."
" yes sir!"
" and warm me up some soup dammit!"
the men sighed as Peng entered his little headquarters.

the gaurds take one look at each other and think the same thing.
" It's going to be hell."

Damascus Peace Meeting
Yang wenli heard a knock on the door.
"it's time to go already, alright then."
the two Chinese diplomats enter the room with a suitcase and smile briefly.
they sit down and get out some papers.

Damascus Conference
Commissioner Blackburn looked at them annoyed and said, "It's about time have a seat and convince us on which side we should join or if you are willing to talk peace."

Blayk
Envoy

Founded: Jun 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Blayk » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Damascus Peace Meeting

An Kazakhstan Air Force 747 landed at the main runway, before taxing to the Government Terminal Assigned. The UCAN leaders exited the plane, follow by a small Presidential Guard division. A small while later a Stretched Hummer with the UCAN flags flying at the front arrived at the set meeting place.
Generation 31 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

This Nation does not use NationStates Statisics

Estados Mexicano
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Estados Mexicano » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:22 pm

Yurizlansia wrote:
Estados Mexicano wrote:

(Image)

New Delhi International

New Delhi International Airport, India

The two C-130 Hercules cargo planes land safely at Delhi International Airport. A dispatch of cargo workers from South Africa unload the tons and tons of supplies with forklifts and heavy duty trucks, dropping them off at the waypoints.

[ Cargo Worker ]- That's all of it! I'll contact the Indian Military so they can take over. Hopefully they will win the war against the Chinese!

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

the two men nod and begin to speak.
" we have evidence that the Filipino government wishes to bring down several cities such as Hong Kong and Hanian island"
Yang pulls out some pictures that showed a picture of china.
" we wish to negotiate a treaty that will allow our governments to co exist peacefully."
he shuffles some more papers around and takes a deep breath.
" item I, the Chinese government will respect the territorial sovereignty of it's neighbors."
"Item II, the embargo will be lifted and trade with the Philippines will commence."
"item III, the Chinese government will cede several Islands to North Korea."
"Item IV, the nation of Nepal will be an independent nation free of both Indian and Chinese influence."
they sit down and drink some sprite.

The Germanian states
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Germanian states » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:43 pm

Newne Carriebean7 wrote:the two men nod and begin to speak.
" we have evidence that the Filipino government wishes to bring down several cities such as Hong Kong and Hanian island"
" we wish to negotiate a treaty that will allow our governments to co exist peacefully."
" item I, the Chinese government will respect the territorial sovereignty of it's neighbors."
"Item II, the embargo will be lifted and trade with the Philippines will commence."
"Item IV, the nation of Nepal will be an independent nation free of both Indian and Chinese influence."

The Phillipines representative stood up and said

"Let's not forget that you blew up two Filipino Frigrates and taking the lives of 104 Filipino sailors." He said showing him paperwork and eyewitness accounts of the incident

Jurestist
Ambassador

Postby Jurestist » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Blayk wrote:Damascus Peace Meeting

An Kazakhstan Air Force 747 landed at the main runway, before taxing to the Government Terminal Assigned. The UCAN leaders exited the plane, follow by a small Presidential Guard division. A small while later a Stretched Hummer with the UCAN flags flying at the front arrived at the set meeting place.

Damascus Conference
Two Syrian Republican Guards show the men inside and tell them to take a seat.

Inside the Meeting room
Commissioner Blackburn and Secretary Williamson look at the photos and then showed them to the Asian Council of Peace who then allowed the ASEAN Reps to view them as well.

Newne Carriebean7
Negotiator

Postby Newne Carriebean7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:49 pm

The Germanian states wrote:

The Phillipines representative stood up and said

"Let's not forget that you blew up two Filipino Frigates and taking the lives of 104 Filipino sailors." He said showing him paperwork and eyewitness accounts of the incident

" well you also sunk two Chinese Destroyers with over 98 Chinese lives lost as well."
he showed him a picture of the sinking ships taken by a helicoptor.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents