NATION

PASSWORD

Culture Shock! (Sunalaya Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Ymira slowly processed the cheering people around her. She'd never been around this much happiness since when she first reclaimed the capital after the Civil War. Time seemed to slow as Ymira took in the room. Smiles filled the room, lights gleamed off tons of glasses. Ymira felt a lump in her throat for a moment as she thought of the last major party she'd been at, the wedding anniversary of her parents, in 2005. She was 13 then, just a little girl. In ten years her entire life had changed. She was no longer that little girl, cheering among the crowd, smiling at those leading the toasts. She was the one toasting, the one leading. Ymira just wondered if her parents would have thought of her rule. Out of the of her corner of her eye Ymira saw two figures, a man and a woman, dressed nicely, arm-in-arm with raised glasses and big smiles. Besides them was another man, in a commander's military uniform, smiling and clapping. When she turned to look, they were gone. In a quiet voice under the cheering she said "And to all those guide who me...thank you."
Last edited by Rezua on Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Dean found himself at a loss of words. "Quite beautiful," he said, wiping his 'eye-sweat' from his glands.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:18 pm

"Alright, alright. Calm down. The main course is about to come through. We have pepper steak, liver and chopped onions, a Mediteraceanian salad, breadsticks, rolls, a fish platter, and even some venison. We also have baked potatoes, mac and cheese, and vegetable soup. There is not a lot of vegan choices, but we believe they will suffice," said Supreme James Vitchell.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:18 pm

Hoelmon smiled "Good. I was getting tired of the salad stuff." He turned to the crowd and shouted "IT'S MEAT TIME!"

Leonart had drifted to Ymira's side, concerned with all the random Zanerian citizens. They might be threatens.

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 pm

Pulling out some music in patient waiting, Dean played some tunes.

Yo, yo, yo
that's right
it's MC KandyKorn back
on another slashing hack
for this stupid little track
that I like to call
Right back to the Fact in which he Sat

Sam I am
how many babes can I slam
nah shit no green eggs and damn ham stupid fam'
who you think I is?
that's right bitch;
sam is running this bizz'

when I come up in the club
he asks me, "would you like green eggs and ham?"
I stop in my tracks and slap his back
"nah I ain't want no green eggs man"
forget them ham
i won't be your religious fucking lamb

MC KandyKorn OUT!

(Wow... I just wrote horrible rap...)
Last edited by Vekalse on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Ymira and Christina, being well mannered, politely averted their eyes, as to not stare. They both knew they'd witnessed the worst rapping ever but they wouldn't say so. Plus, although terrible, it was funny. They weren't going to ruin a good time.

Hoelmon, on the other hand, exploded into laughter. It was a loud, echoing laugh, like distant thunder.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:52 pm

A sudden zip in the music occurs, and the tracks change.

Dat's right, yo yo yo
MC KandyKorn is baaaaaaaaaaaack

come on come on
what i go upon
my flow so cold
like a nigga getting sold
fuck that bitch and her cotton ass
couldn't resist my bitches sass
old farmer say to me "pick that cotton and I'll set you freeee!"
I say "fuck you ya higgie man; youz a playing in the sand"

Fruit cans I shit fans
where i come from money be sam
sam i am bitch
fuck that little snitch
come at me with a hitch
up yours you stupid whore
for when you come up like fucking

KANDYKORN

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:24 pm

"What are you trying to do, exactly?" asked a random Zanerian citizen. Zanera would be mostly new to rapping, except through the Internet. A few were laughing a bit, others were covering their ears in a playful manner, others were covering their ears for real.

Meanwhile, Wart was noticing things. He noticed a lot of things. He was very observant. And he likes to point stuff out. "What, scared the big, bad Zanerians are going to eat you?"

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:32 pm

Zanera wrote:"What are you trying to do, exactly?" asked a random Zanerian citizen. Zanera would be mostly new to rapping, except through the Internet. A few were laughing a bit, others were covering their ears in a playful manner, others were covering their ears for real.

Meanwhile, Wart was noticing things. He noticed a lot of things. He was very observant. And he likes to point stuff out. "What, scared the big, bad Zanerians are going to eat you?"

Ymira looked at Wart and simply said "Huh?"

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:"What are you trying to do, exactly?" asked a random Zanerian citizen. Zanera would be mostly new to rapping, except through the Internet. A few were laughing a bit, others were covering their ears in a playful manner, others were covering their ears for real.

"Looks like you and Leo are a little close to each other..."

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Zanera wrote:
Rezua wrote:

Ymira still wore a face of puzzlement "I have no idea what you mean."

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:

"Whatever makes you feel better. But if you are going to worry about Zanerian citizens and Reason Party members you don't know you're going to have a hard time during this trip."

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:02 pm

"WHAT!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" Dean manages over the music.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:15 pm

Zanera wrote:
Rezua wrote:

"Whatever makes you feel better. But if you are going to worry about Zanerian citizens and Reason Party members you don't know you're going to have a hard time during this trip."

Ymira was incredibly puzzled until Leonart tapped her shoulder. She nearly jumped 2 feet out of her chair. "I'll sorry, ma'am. He's referring to me when he says Leo." Leonart looked at the Zanerian and said "I treat every person as a threat. Ymira's life is of the uppermost importance. I stand close to her even in Rezua. It's simply how things are done. " When Ymira raised her hand to wave Leonart away she shook her head "I'm not leaving your side around-" Leonart cut herself off, leaned in close and whispered "-around drunken foreigners."

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:26 pm

"I heard that," Dean laughs, his boombox off and in his bag. "I see you have not lost your opinions," he pokes. "Are you guys hungry?" He asks, clinking his forks and rubbing his hands together.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:

Ymira was incredibly puzzled until Leonart tapped her shoulder. She nearly jumped 2 feet out of her chair. "I'll sorry, ma'am. He's referring to me when he says Leo." Leonart looked at the Zanerian and said "I treat every person as a threat. Ymira's life is of the uppermost importance. I stand close to her even in Rezua. It's simply how things are done. " When Ymira raised her hand to wave Leonart away she shook her head "I'm not leaving your side around-" Leonart cut herself off, leaned in close and whispered "-around drunken foreigners."

"None of the Zanerians in this room right now is drunk, and hasn't drank alcohol since last Thursday. A lot of these people are fellow Reason Party members, and these citizens were screened, of course. You're fears are hardly founded on a solid basis, unless you start fearing the other foreigners in the room."

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Zanera wrote:
Rezua wrote:

"None of the Zanerians in this room right now is drunk, and hasn't drank alcohol since last Thursday. A lot of these people are fellow Reason Party members, and these citizens were screened, of course. You're fears are hardly founded on a solid basis, unless you start fearing the other foreigners in the room."

Leonart repeated herself "I treat everyone as a threat. Ymira's safety is my job in life. I will protect her as I see fit." Ymira did wave Leonat away this time "Please, just stand over there. We don't want to send the wrong message." Leonart frowned but obediently walked away. With her cybernetic eye, however, she ran scan after scan over the crowd. Leonart was not paranoid without reason, Ymira's parents had both be assassinated. She would see to it that Christina and Ymira would not suffer the same fate as their parents.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 pm

Supreme James Vitchell looked at Wart and said," Let's not try to alienate the guests," and then turned to look at the entire table," However, his main point is correct. You have little to fear about here. Zanera is a safe place for government officials, as safe as for any scientist, disposal maintenance worker, or architect."
Last edited by Zanera on Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:08 pm

"Zanera is a wonderful place, if I may say so myself," Mortimer added. By now his drink had arrived. The somewhat luke cold bottle of vodka, with water on its side, was handed to the President, who promptly opened the glass. After this he got a lemon, and squeezed it into the glass. Next came the beverage. Mortimer looked around the table.

"Does anyone want to have some? I am not so petty as to finish a bottle by myself!"
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Zanera wrote:Supreme James Vitchell looked at Wart and said," Let's not try to alienate the guests," and then turned to look at the entire table," However, his main point is correct. You have little to fear about here. Zanera is a safe place for government officials, as safe as for any scientist, disposal maintenance worker, or architect."

Leonart answered quickly "One can very be too careful." Ymira flicked an annoyed glace at Leonart who now completely disappeared from Ymira's line of sight. She knew her guard would still be nearby. Ymira nodded to James "I trust you, sir."

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:Supreme James Vitchell looked at Wart and said," Let's not try to alienate the guests," and then turned to look at the entire table," However, his main point is correct. You have little to fear about here. Zanera is a safe place for government officials, as safe as for any scientist, disposal maintenance worker, or architect."

Leonart answered quickly "One can very be too careful." Ymira flicked an annoyed glace at Leonart who now completely disappeared from Ymira's line of sight. She knew her guard would still be nearby. Ymira nodded to James "I trust you, sir."

"The supreme has no special guard, no special place to sleep at night. I walk or sometimes ride the bus to my singles' apartment. It has everything I need, and I never entertain guests," said Supreme James Vitchell.

"I've been trying to get him with a lady, but he isn't very agreeable when I try to hook him up. I know he is heterosexual. I saw him checking out a lady once, right Gregory?" said Wart, looking at an older Reason Party member. That member nodded, smirking.

"I was not," said James Vitchell, flushing.

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:"Zanera is a wonderful place, if I may say so myself," Mortimer added. By now his drink had arrived. The somewhat luke cold bottle of vodka, with water on its side, was handed to the President, who promptly opened the glass. After this he got a lemon, and squeezed it into the glass. Next came the beverage. Mortimer looked around the table.

"Does anyone want to have some? I am not so petty as to finish a bottle by myself!"

None of the Zanerians would take it. Thursday night would be the time to drink, when every bar, tavern, and other drinking place would be open. They could wait.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:01 pm

"Oh my... This food is delicious," Dean said, knowing this whole thing was getting dragged out and extremely boring.
Last edited by Vekalse on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:15 pm

edit
Last edited by Rezua on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:46 pm

-
Last edited by Zanera on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:02 pm

Zanera wrote:
Vekalse wrote:(OOC: I don't have much time for this RP anymore. It is taking a long time and is getting a little slow and boring.)

Dean shot up from his seat and began to scream, and then jumps across the table to Leonart. He whips out a knife and plunges it into her skull.

(OOC: Just to spice things up. This is purely non-canon. xD)

If you are bored with this RP, then declare your posts non-canon, pull out, and go RP your nation being nuked or something.

(I'll edit my post if he does)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents