NATION

PASSWORD

Culture Shock! (Sunalaya Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:23 pm

Leonart exploded into laughter. "This is not the uniform of a doctor!" She laughed. "We could slap him. To wake him up!"
Last edited by Rezua on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Rezua wrote:Leonart exploded into laughter. "This is not the uniform of a doctor!" She laughed. "We could slap him."

"Could work. Slapping the face would cause blood to rush into his face and maybe through his head. Could work in theory. We're still calling for the doctor, they should be en route right now," said Wart.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:37 pm

Zanera wrote:
Rezua wrote:Leonart exploded into laughter. "This is not the uniform of a doctor!" She laughed. "We could slap him."

"Could work. Slapping the face would cause blood to rush into his face and maybe through his head. Could work in theory. We're still calling for the doctor, they should be en route right now," said Wart.

Leonart's cold demeanure came back "I was simply being humorous. Get two doctors, one for Mr. Rusk and one for the other passed out man."

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:40 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:

Leonart's cold demeanure came back "I was simply being humorous. Get two doctors, one for Mr. Rusk and one for the other passed out man."

"I was also making jocular statements. Do you Rezuans have a humour shield or something?" asked Wart.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:07 pm

(OOC: Rusk is the passed out man.)

"Thank you," Luskia nods, walking back to President Dean. "Russie, can you hear me?" Luskia questioned with her nickname she had allot Dean, much to his objections. A petite mumble escapes his mouth, and Luskia rolls her eyes. "You bloody fool," she mutters. "I heard that..." Tilting her head, the guard lifted her eyes in annoyance. "WHAT?" She yells, drawing her hand back. "I heard that," Dean rebounds, his eyes fluttering open. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't douse my face in saliva from yelling," he complained. "Yessir," Luskia yawned, riveting to her feet, and putting her arms in the air. "The twat is fine," she reassures. "Make them check his vitals, though."
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseH6-DV2gc

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Vekalse wrote:(OOC: Rusk is the passed out man.)

"Thank you," Luskia nods, walking back to President Dean. "Russie, can you hear me?" Luskia questioned with her nickname she had allot Dean, much to his objections. A petite mumble escapes his mouth, and Luskia rolls her eyes. "You bloody fool," she mutters. "I heard that..." Tilting her head, the guard lifted her eyes in annoyance. "WHAT?" She yells, drawing her hand back. "I heard that," Dean rebounds, his eyes fluttering open. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't douse my face in saliva from yelling," he complained. "Yessir," Luskia yawned, riveting to her feet, and putting her arms in the air. "The twat is fine," she reassures. "Make them check his vitals, though."

"Yeah, a dead guy would be bad for publicity. Of course, we could take him down to the basement of this place and be hush-hush about it," said Wart, jokingly.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:31 pm

"Gladly," Luskia grunted, rolling her eyes. "This man makes my life a practical hell," she laughs, patting Dean sternly on the back. "I pay your salary, dearest Luskia," Dean retorts, his eyes shut. "I think I liked him better when he was unconscious," Luskia jokes, giggling.
You heard it here first. Kidding, you probably heard it from Lindenhole: I am literally insane. :P

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:31 pm

Vekalse wrote:"Gladly," Luskia grunted, rolling her eyes. "This man makes my life a practical hell," she laughs, patting Dean sternly on the back. "I pay your salary, dearest Luskia," Dean retorts, his eyes shut. "I think I liked him better when he was unconscious," Luskia jokes, giggling.

"The doctor has entered the building," said Supreme James Vitchell.

"Time for a colonoscopyyyyy!" said Wart.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Leonart pointed to Alexi. "This man needs a doctor too."

She said to the Zanerian "I do have a humor shield."

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:13 pm

Rezua wrote:Leonart pointed to Alexi. "This man needs a doctor too."

We only need one doctor between the both of you," said Wart," and it's too bad that humor shield exists, or else we could have had another fun person at this interesting, formal dinner party."
Last edited by Zanera on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:25 pm

As the doctor checked Dean's vitals, he piped up. "What are we doing here, again? Are we eating dinner or something?"

(OOC: This is the hint that means we need to move on from this godforsaken dinning room. Let's hit the Zanerian clubs or something. Actually culture shock me. Sitting in a dining room, drunk off our asses really isn't that much of a shock. xD)
Last edited by Vekalse on Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Zanera wrote:
Rezua wrote:Leonart pointed to Alexi. "This man needs a doctor too."

We only need one doctor between the both of you," said Wart," and it's too bad that humor shield exists, or else we could have had another fun person at this interesting, formal dinner party."

"Well I'm formal, Christina's formal, Diana is formal, Ymira and Sierra well...mostly formal. You two are formal. So the majority of party is formal. I am merely fitting in."

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Rezua wrote:
Zanera wrote:

"Well I'm formal, Christina's formal, Diana is formal, Ymira and Sierra well...mostly formal. You two are formal. So the majority of party is formal. I am merely fitting in."

"Then crack some formal jokes. I'm tired of all this basic humor brought on by some drunk people," said Wart.

Vekalse wrote:As the doctor checked Dean's vitals, he piped up. "What are we doing here, again? Are we eating dinner or something?"

(OOC: This is the hint that means we need to move on from this godforsaken dinning room. Let's hit the Zanerian clubs or something. Actually culture shock me. Sitting in a dining room, drunk off our asses really isn't that much of a shock. xD)

"Since it seems no one else is coming, we shall begin serving the food. First is the appetizer. A couple choices of soup, which are chicken noodle and tomato. A salad. Then when you guys regain your appetite, we'll bring out the main course. Once we get through that, we'll have several choices for dessert. But, for now, here comes the appetizer," said Supreme James Vitchell.

(OOC: None of the clubs or bars are open yet. It is Wednesday.)

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 pm

(OOC: For this, I'm going to have Dean be tipsy, and not wasted like he was.)

Luskia takes her seat next President Rusk, setting a cloth down on her knees for possible spills. Dean looks to the doors, and awaits the appetizer. "I'm starving. Thank you, Supreme Vitchell, for this meal you are serving us." With that, Dean took his cloth and set it down, straightened his back, and awaited the food.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:03 pm

The Everens were quite good at table manners. It's how they are every meal. Dinning was one of their fortes. They choice the proper utensils. Even the matter in which they say themselves showed their Royal up bringing.

Hoelmon was the opposite. He had no clue what elegance was. He wasn't using his napkin and held his spoon in the wrong way. He was plain and simple, not a showmen just a hungry man.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:19 pm

It was quite an odd sight seeing a table mostly empty. Some random citizens and Reason Party members were waiting in the Debate Hall just in case seats needed to be filled. Fifteen streamed in and sat down, an assortment of men and women, some upholding conversations from the Debate Hall as they entered. They readied themselves whilst continuing their polite chit-chat, and a few said hello to the world leaders.

Then the servers came in right behind them with large trays holding a large amount of dishes, most of which were bowls holding soup. They set down the items in the center of the table for the guests to take at their leisure for consumption. A couple waited by the door, the rest left, leaving cold, crisp salads or warm, steaming soups.

Vekalse
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vekalse » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:26 pm

As the food was sat in front of Dean, he used his soup spoon to dig-in. He was careful not to slurp, but uninformed if slurping was, in fact, common culture in Zanera. He decided not to slurp anyway. Folding his hands, he looked to the Rezuan royals across the table. "Are you enjoying your meal?" Dean asks politely. Luskia, ignoring Dean, chowed down her soup and salad. She had been starving since she had carried the President's luggage from the airport.

JASONHOLT for LIFE. <3
Jasonholt Theme

WATCH UNTIL YOU CRY! xD

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Ymira smiled "Yes I am enjoying the soup. It is delicious." Ymira seemed to be very happy Ayumi the moment.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:46 pm

Wart lifted the spoon up to his mouth and slurped the tomato soup, his favorite kind of soup. "Yum."

Supreme James Vitchell preferred the chicken noodle soup, and sometimes ate the salad.

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Grimpen Mortimer was a busy man. With the ending of the conflict in the north pole he could finally leave the country. He left a few hours before the war actually ended. But no one needed to know that.

After arriving at the airport Mortimer made sure his black suit, red bow tie, and USJR pin was in order. His face was well grommed. He had the time to do it in the long flight. Then he was off.

Although he was late to the diner, he would have to make up for it. Entering the dining hall, the President searched for the Supreme leader. Upon finding him eating, Mortimer came up from behind. He placed one hand on the chair behind the man, and looked at the faces next to the leader. Then he looked at Vitchell.

"Ah! My friend! Please, pardon my tardiness!" Grimpen started. "I am just so happy I made it. You know, regulations on me leaving the country in a military conflict. Silly things, but please, I am here. I also have a gift for you before we leave tonight for the tour," he said, looking around again and smiling. "Now please, tell me that is chicken soup!"
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:25 pm

When the Soviet arrived Hoelmon was slapped on the arm by Christina. She hissed some quiet words into his ear. Hoelmon slid his drink away and took a water. Then he started acted like the royals, eating just as formally as them.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:39 pm

"Yes, it is quite good. Jackson, I relieve you, but you may pass through the kitchen and pick up some food before you go," said Supreme James Vitchell to one of the Zanerians who had just joined," And hello to you Mortimer. How has it been going?"

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:41 pm

"I am a bit jet lagged, but I am very confident that the soup will correct that aliment," Mortimer said, almost laughing. "How are you? I hope all is well with you."
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:51 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:"I am a bit jet lagged, but I am very confident that the soup will correct that aliment," Mortimer said, almost laughing. "How are you? I hope all is well with you."

"Yes, the soup is very good. You should eat up before the main course is ready to be served."
"Everything is very well with me. Did you bring a few bottles of alcohol too?"

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:53 pm

Ymira's face showed no signs of her true feeling. Of all foul creatures Ymira would have rathered to have to deal with any other than the Soviet president. She didn't trust him. He was charming and more welcome than she was. Ymira couldn't believe that such a vile snake was so good at hiding. He was scheming and wore that pleasant mask so well.

"Hello Mr. Grimpen." Ymira said. She too wore her pleasant mask.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents