NATION

PASSWORD

Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Xin Han
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies

Postby Xin Han » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Royal Charter

Preamble

We, the Royal Nations of NationStates, come together in order to form an alliance of nations bent on preserving our respective nations' cultures, governments, and ways of life against the revolutionary ideologies and nations that plague NationStates. Our goal does not just stem to defense, but to the spreading and promotion of our ideals where they exist in other nations, continents, and regions. However, to spread our ideals, we must all unite militarily and economically with each other. Monarchy will be shown to be the greatest government of all.

Article One

The Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies shall operate under a confederate form of government lead by the Chairman of the Alliance. The Chairman will act as the chief executive, having the authority to set alliance policy and declare war. The Office of the Chairman will be advised by a cabinet consisting of the Offices of the Interior, Foreign Affairs, Finance, and Defence. This cabinet will be lead by the Chief of Staff, who will act as the second-in-command of the alliance. All members of the executive branch may be voted out by an absolute majority of the members of the Royal Assembly. The position of Chairman will pass from one nation to another every 6 months, with all other offices being filled by candidates nominated by the Chairman who are then voted in by a majority of the members of the Royal Assembly.

The rights and duties of the members of the executive branch will be described here.
Chairman, leader of CLIM whose duties include mediating debates in the Royal Assembly, acting as the commander-in-chief of the United Armed Forces of CLIM, supreme ambassador to all other nations, continents, alliances and regions; policy maker, and symbolic head of CLIM.
Chief of Staff, leader of the cabinet and chief adviser to the Chairman, may act as head of government.
Director of the Interior, responsible for alliance advertisement, nation recruitment, internal security, and acting as supreme judge and jury concerning nations who are indicted by the Royal Assembly due to their violation of the alliance charter.
Director of Foreign Affairs, responsible for generating friendly relations and agreements with foreign nations, continents, alliances, and regions; drawing up various pacts (NAP, MDP, MDOAP, and MDAP) and enforcing them.
Director of Finance, oversees all trade agreements with foreign nations, continents, alliances and regions; sets the monetary policy of the alliance, helps directing member nations in the right direction in building a strong economy and sets and oversees the alliance budget.
Director of Defense, oversees the military operations of the United Armed Forces of CLIM, helps with the development of the armed forces of member nations, oversees the United Armed Forces of CLIM, and is the de facto commander-in-chief.

Article Two

The Royal Assembly will be made up of all member nations and shall vote on all laws proposed by the Chairman. They have the authority to vote in members of the cabinet and to vote members of the executive out of office. They must also approve of all war declarations and inter-alliance pacts, as well as amendments to the alliance charter.

Article Three

The independent member nations of the Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies shall maintain full sovereignty and no alliance law shall interfere with individual, national law. A majority of the attitudes of the independent nations shall set the tone for the power and influence of the alliance government.

Amendments

I. All member nations shall be proponents of monarchy, whether being absolute, restricted, constitutional, or elective.
II. All members may have any economic ideology they wish, as long as this ideology does not infringe upon the sovereignty of another member nation.
III. All members shall maintain peace and free trade with one another in order to better our cause and our alliance.
IV. All members must contribute a portion of their forces to the United Armed Forces, nations sending forces shall be supplemented monetarily for their donation.
V. If one member nation is attacked then the alliance itself has been attacked, all member nations are required to aid a fellow member nation in times of military defense.
VI. Imperialist efforts are allowed, but will not be supported by the alliance unless the Royal Assembly approves of it.
VII. If opportunities arise for CLIM to spread the ideals of monarchy, conservatism, and imperialism, then CLIM must get involved.

Those not following the Royal Charter shall be punished by the Director of the Interior.

Founder Nation and Chairman: Xin Han
Chief of Staff: Roten
Director of the Interior:
Director of Foreign Affairs:
Director of Finance:
Director of Defense:

Members of the Royal Assembly
Tergnitz
Licentia pro rus ruris
Kingdom of Prussia
Imeriata
Old Tyrannia
The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Atom Anarchists (Kingdom of Bedox)
Silver Beach
Astrocols
Lower Weston
Slazengara
Tallik
West Estainia
Albrante
Falasia
Baition
Altane

Diplomats

Observers
Eternal Life with God

Application (Should be completed along with an IC letter expressing a desire to join the alliance and the reason(s) for doing so.)

Nation Name:
Form of Government:
Economic Type:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism?
Type of Member Status Wanted:
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of:
Last edited by Xin Han on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
Liu Quan, Courtesy Name: Tong
Emperor of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years and of the Present Time, Supreme Governor and Protector of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Xin Han, and Patriarch of the House of Liu

Roten
Envoy

Founded: Aug 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Roten » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Roten would like to Join Han in this league, although our monarchy isn't actually hereditary (the king trains the next king instead of being the father of).

Roten would also like to apply for either the Chief of Staff or Director of defense positions, assuming that you're the chairman (which is desirable in my opinion, Han would certainly make a good leader for this alliance).

Sirus Tal-Celion

EDIT:
Application

Nation Name: Roten
Form of Government: Decentralized non-hereditary monarchy
Economic Type: Free market
Head of State: Sirus Tal-Celion
Head of Government: Aspect Council
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism? Of course, although our imperialism is of a different than usual flavor.
Type of Member Status Wanted: Officer, as stated in the above
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: IDS, no others.
Last edited by Roten on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Now there's a man with an open mind - you can feel the breeze from here!"
Don't open your mind so much that your brain falls out.
Noone has a right to demand other people's time and services.
THE PROTECTED STATES OF ROTEN
My Art (please visit!)

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Official Imperial Communiqué

To: Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies
Fr: Tergnitz Imperial Foreign Ministry
Re: Membership
Encryption: None

His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I of the House of Vera; Protector of Mankind, Defender of the Faith, Divine Dispenser of Justice, Duke of Runnor, Duke of Jazaa, Duke of Northern Sam Immanuel, Duke of the Veran Islands, Supreme Imperator of the Tergnitzian People, on behalf of the people of Tergnitz would like to formally request to join this League of nations:

Nation Name: Grand Imperial Empire of Tergnitz
Form of Government: Imperial Democracy
Economic Type: Free-market Capitalist
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I of the House of Vera
Head of Government: Primoris Civis (First Citizen) Hintar Yass, The Nationalist Alliance of Tergnitz
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism? Yes
Type of Member Status Wanted: Full
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: GIA, CAPINTERN, SkyGuard, UNACS, TLIN

Long Live the Emperor

Sincerely,

Licentia pro rus ruris
Envoy

Founded: Sep 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Licentia pro rus ruris » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Imperial President David Sample, of the House of Sample, and the people the Democratic Empire of Licentia pro rus ruris would like to join this honorable alliance. This motion is also backed by the nations Congress.

Nation Name: The Democratic Empire of Licentia pro rus ruris
Form of Government: Democratic Empire
Economic Type: Free-market Capitalist (with some regulation)
Head of State: Imperial President David Sample
Head of Government: Vice President Joseph Bankar
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: None

We would wish to apply for the Director of Defense.
"Live Free and Fight Hard to Keep It"

Head of State: Imperial President Alec Friid, son of Anderson Friid the Great, Fifth King of Licentia pro rus ruris
Head of Parliament: Prime Minister Jonaton Aldoni, Licentian Liberal Party

Kingdom of Prussia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Prussia » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

Prussia wishes to join this league, as we have something in common with a number of nations, it seems.

Name: The Empire of the Kingdom of Prussia
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economy: Free-market Capitalist
Head of State: Kaiser Maximilian II
Head of Government: Joseph Von Lutzgard
Favorable towards monarchy, imperialism, and conservatism?: Yes
Type of Member: Full
Other Alliance Your Nation is a Member of: None
Member of the Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 am

From: his Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue
To: Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies
Regarding: membership application

We have heard of your alliance and must say that we are thrilled indeed with the prospect of a alliance that favour both the practice and spreading of monarchy. We have as a result taken the decision of joining your great alliance so we could both contribute to its most honourable goals.

Application form
Nation Name: the kingdom of Imeriata
Form of Government: absolute monarchy
Economic Type: regulated capitalism
Head of State: His Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue
Head of Government: His Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism?: yes
Type of Member Status Wanted: full
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: none except a few individual pacts with various nations.

Signed and approved by: his Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Official Communique From the Desk of His Imperial Majesty

Dear Prospective Applicants,

It is Our honor in announcing that all applicants have been accepted into CLIM. All members are now members of the Royal Assembly, who will have a chance to nominate nations to the the executive offices. We have decided to make the Protected States of Roten the chief of staff, after reviewing their abilities in previous alliances and also due to their close friendship with the Great Empire and Dynasty. Congratulations to all!

Sincerely,

Liu Quan
Your Equal
Emperor of the Great Empire and Dynasty of Xin Han, Son of Heaven, Lord of Ten Thousand Years and of the Present Time, Supreme Governor and Protector of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Xin Han, and Patriarch of the House of Liu

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:54 pm

First Bump

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:03 pm

The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia

TO: Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies
RE: Application for Membership

The Empire is eager to join this alliance, as it has been much saddened by the decline of the Monarchy as a government type. We hope that we are accepted, though we are aware that our relations with several members of this alliance has been difficult in the past.

Nation Name: The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia
Form of Government: Officially Constitutional Monarchy, de facto Absolute Monarchy
Economic Type: Corporatist
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia, King of Northern Venezue, etc., etc.
Head of Government: Prime Minister Vitellius Longus
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism?: Yes
Type of Member Status Wanted: Director of Foreign Affairs or alternatively Defence
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: (OOC: See sig.)

Please, consider our request carefully. We eagerly anticipate your response.
Signed,
Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
Last edited by Old Tyrannia on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm

To: Xin Han

Our nation has recently begun to stabilize after a civil war, is wishing to help improve its relations with nations of similar ideologies. As a result we would like to request permission to enter into the Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies. We would also like to request becoming the Director of Defence, our nation had recently finished a civil war, and a simulation war with three other nations, and as a result we have an experienced officer corps especially amongst our senior officers.

Nation Name: Anglo-Saxon Empire
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Economic Type: largely free market oriented
Head of State: Emperor Alfred I
Head of Government: Prime Minister Ernst Parr
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: none
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:06 pm

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: Emperor Liu Quan
Regarding: error in application form

I am writing to you when a grave mistake were brought to my attention regarding the kingdoms application to join the Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies, we wrote to you that we in fact were not members of another alliance this was later discovered to be a mistake as we in fact is a member of the “golden circle” alliance. I hope that this will not be a problem and would like to assure you that the Royal Intelligence guild is working with tracking down the source of this mistake.
I wish you a continued pleasant day

Signed and approved by: his Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Atom Anarchists
Attaché

Founded: Dec 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Atom Anarchists » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Nation Name: Kingdom of Bedox
Form of Government: Absolute monarchy
Economic Type: Corporatist and protectionist
Head of State: King Leo Draconis
Head of Government: King Leo Draconis
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism?: Yes, although we are currently fighting to retake our homeland from the dominant anarchists and aren't too eager to spring into far-away wars if we can avoid it. We would like to make use of Bedoxian territory by alliance militaries our primary military contribution.
Type of Member Status Wanted: Full member.
Other Alliances Your Nation is A Member Of: Has some support from Scandinvan Empire, no formal alliances
AA is currently split: the bulk is truly anarchistic, but one area has a group that calls itself the government (The Kingdom of Bedox).

The anarchist region's general economy can be found here here. Due to the lack of government, however, the budget section for administration makes no sense: I automatically set that to $3 billion and assume the rest is somewhere in my economy. Bedox has a separate and highly opaque economy.

A hopefully current list of regional defense items can be found here.

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Official Communique From the Desk of His Imperial Majesty

Dear Prospective Applicants,

It is Our honor in announcing that all applicants have been accepted into CLIM. All members are now members of the Royal Assembly, who will have a chance to nominate nations to the the executive offices.
We only need tone more member for "elections" to begin for the executive offices. We are reviewing potential nominees as this letter is being sent.
Congratulations to all!

Concerning Imeriata's other alliance memberships, We still wish that you remain a member of CLIM. Your other alliance membership does not conflict with CLIM.

Sincerely,

Liu Quan
Your Equal
Last edited by Xin Han on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Ceremonial bump

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:11 pm

To: Xin Han

We are not sure that you noticed our request to be the Director of Defence, and would like to repeat our request to be the Director of Defence. We have a veteran army and officer corps that we are more than happy to use to help defend the alliance.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:To: Xin Han

We are not sure that you noticed our request to be the Director of Defence, and would like to repeat our request to be the Director of Defence. We have a veteran army and officer corps that we are more than happy to use to help defend the alliance.

To: The Anglo-Saxon Empire

Yes, His Imperial Majesty noticed, but the alliance needs one more member to begin the nomination and approval process. I assure you that your nation is under consideration for the position, along with Old Tyrannia.

With the Utmost Sincerity,

Zhou Man
Director of Dependent States

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Bumpity

Florentine Italia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Florentine Italia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC:Is this MT? I'm an FT monarchy from Earth Empires (a Rp-ing group)

Nation Name:The Kingdom of Florentine Italia
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy
Economic Type: Private Market
Head of State: King Franco Medici
Head of Government: King Franco Medici
Favorable towards Monarchy, Conservatism, and Imperialism?: Imperialism
Type of Member Status Wanted: Full membership (if FT is allowed)
Last edited by Florentine Italia on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am

Florentine Italia wrote:OOC:Is this MT? I'm an FT monarchy from Earth Empires (a Rp-ing group)

(OOC: I believe it's MT. If it isn't, I'll have to withdraw.)
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Xin Han
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Xin Han » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Florentine Italia wrote:OOC:Is this MT? I'm an FT monarchy from Earth Empires (a Rp-ing group)

(OOC: Sorry, this is an MT only alliance.)

Dear All,

Elections will begin! I have nominated Old Tyrannia as Director of Defense after reviewing their war record and handling of warfare. I shall let the Royal Assembly decide their fate, for I shall cast the first vote in favor of Old Tyrannia for Director of Defense. Please, accept Old Tyrannia for the betterment of the alliance.

Sincerely,

Zhou Man
Director of Dependent States

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:09 pm

From: Lord Edward auf stjärnhelm of the Royal Foreign relation advisory.
To: members of the conservative league of imperial monarchies
Regarding: elections in the CLIM

I speak on the behalves of both the kingdom and her realms when I strongly opposes the idea of Old Tyrannia being given any power of authority in this alliance as they have proven themselves to be untrustworthy and even been known to shown great disregard for their allies, unfortunately do neither I or his royal highness have the power to stop the nomination of old Tyrannia do I with the blessing of his Royal Highness Oskar rex Caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue both nominate the Grand Imperial Empire of Tergnitz for that possession and I do also with his royal highness blessing cast our vote for the Grand Imperial Empire of Tergnitz.

signed and approved by: his royal highness Oskar rex caesar II king of Imeriata and duke of Northern Venezue.

Ramsetia wrote:

Florentine Italia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Florentine Italia » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:59 pm

Xin Han wrote:

(OOC: Sorry, this is an MT only alliance.)

Ah Alright, best of luck mates.

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 pm

To: All Member Nations
Re: CLIM Elections

His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of Tergnitz, Augustus Tiberian Vera I of the House of Vera, on behalf of the people of Tergnitz would like to thank the Kingdom of Imeriata and His Highness Oskar rex Caesar II, for their nomination, their vote and their confidence in the Empire's ability to protect and further the interests of Imperial Monarchies worldwide.

The Empire would also like to echo the comments made by the Kingdom in regards to the nation of Old Tyrannia. The very notion that this nation has been nominated for such a vital position is almost impossible to comprehend. Old Tyrannia has an extremely checkered history regarding their past treatment of their so-called 'allies', the worst example being when a Tyrannian warship fired on the flagship of the Imeriatan fleet during a joint-military expedition, without any provocation.

The Empire encourages the member-nations of CLIM not necessarily to vote for the Grand Imperial Empire of Tergnitz, but to seriously consider the history and past actions of the candidates they are voting for.

Long Live the Emperor

Sincerely,

Last edited by Tergnitz on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:48 am

The Grand Fascist Empire of Old Tyrannia

TO: The Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies
RE: The Untruthful Accusations of Tergnitz and Imeriata

In response to the accusations of the Kingdom of Imeriata, and their dishonourable ally, the 'Empire' of Tergnitz, the Grand Fascist Empire has only this to say. While it is true that an Imperial warship fired on an Imeriatan craft, the order to do so was made by a rogue admiral, whom has since been executed for crimes against what was then an honoured ally of the Empire, and not by the Imperial Government.
What is more important in this matter is that Imeriata provoked this attack- which, as we made clear to the Kingdom at the time, we in no way endorse- by opening fire on the enemy during peace talks, thrusting the Empire back into a war that almost destroyed it, and dishonouring the Empire's name. They then procceded, despite the Empire's apologies, to form an alliance with the nation they had declared war on, betraying the Empire.
Later, the Empire forgave the Kingdom and even offered a treaty. We agreed to share the lands of Venezue after the fall of it's oppressive Communist dictator, yet recently we have evidence that they have backed the Communist state of Martilia's attack on the Empire, and has even mobilised it's own army for invasion. Despite this, we are yet to react violently to Imeriata's acts. We wonder if this was truly the best policy for the Empire.
We wish to suggest that Imeriata is ousted from this alliance for treachery, but we will respect the decision of the Founder. 'Respect'- a word Imeriata and Tergnitz are yet to understand, it seems.
Signed,
Gaius Romulus IV, Emperor of Old Tyrannia
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Tergnitz
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 am

To: All Nations
Re: Old Tyrannian Threats

The Empire is disgusted by the petty statement issued recently by the nation of Old Tyrannia. Not only have they shamefully slandered the Empire of Tergnitz, they have also threatened a fellow member of the Conservative League of Imperial Monarchies, the Kingdom of Imeriata.

In his statement and by his own admission, Emperor Romulus stated that a Tyrannian warship had fired upon an Imeriatan vessel. The fact that the Commanding Officer in question was disciplined after this action is immaterial. The true heart of the matter is the fact that an individual of this calibre was able to reach the high position of Admiral. This speaks volumes about the barbarity and ill-discipline of the Tyrannian Navy.

After admitting the supreme lack of discipline and judgement shown by the Tyrannian Navy, Emperor Romulus began to make outlandish and obviously fabricated claims. He stated that it was in-fact the Kingdom of Imeriata who provoked this attack on their own vessel. It is unfortunate that this claim was not supported by any realistic or viable evidence, which could also be said of his claim that the Kingdom ‘betrayed’ Old Tyrannia.

Both the Imeriatan and Tergnitzian military forces within the formerly Stalinist Territories of Venezue are currently mobilised due to the neighbouring war between Old Tyrannia and the Communist state of Martilia, which we fear may escalate. We are simply acting in advance to protect our interests in the region, which is a fair precaution for our nations to take, especially considering Old Tyrannia’s imperialistic history.

While the Empire of Tergnitz does not wish to call for the expulsion of Old Tyrannia from this alliance, we fear that there may be no other alternative if they continue to threaten fellow member-nations.

Long Live the Emperor

Sincerely,

Last edited by Tergnitz on Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents