NATION

PASSWORD

MOSCOW- Character RP [IC]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Esgonia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:14 am

Kotori sneered at the Vanquarian's remarks, then questioned him on his accusation that she shot down his VTOL. When she saw the VTOL being destroyed, it was coming form the direction Riri's apartment building was at. She had suddenly thought that the drugged up schoolgirl was the perpetrator, she walks around him in circles and stated.

"Ah, you must be talking about that Arkanan schoolgirl, Riri. That bitch with her large arsenal of weapons probably brought down your craft and killed your guys, the fuck I know where she is, hell, I got fucking away from her."

She then stops walking, turning to him.
"If you're looking for your shooter, you won't find her here. So may me and my team pass?"
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.
Also does not use NS Stats (I have written factbooks, dammit!)
North Arkana's beloved imouto

Empire of Donner land wrote:We get it.
You're the grand master edge supreme. :P

Cirilla wrote: Housemaid, a bad one yet baddass

Victoriala wrote:Thank god we aren't neighbors
18 years old, Male, Filipino, Centrist-Right(ish).
Call me Es, Esgo/n, Ainsley Harriot, whatever.
Pro: Memes
Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Awarded the Order of the Emperor by DEN
Tune of the Now: What ISIL would hear in hell,

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:27 am

Esgonia wrote:Kotori sneered at the Vanquarian's remarks, then questioned him on his accusation that she shot down his VTOL. When she saw the VTOL being destroyed, it was coming form the direction Riri's apartment building was at. She had suddenly thought that the drugged up schoolgirl was the perpetrator, she walks around him in circles and stated.

"Ah, you must be talking about that Arkanan schoolgirl, Riri. That bitch with her large arsenal of weapons probably brought down your craft and killed your guys, the fuck I know where she is, hell, I got fucking away from her."

She then stops walking, turning to him.
"If you're looking for your shooter, you won't find her here. So may me and my team pass?"

Lucas scoffed at her and replied, ''That is a big no-no. Unfortunately, you and your team will have to come with me and my team back to HQ. There you will be treated with the utmost ''respect'' as our government settles...an issue about your infiltration into the Empire which did not have our government's permission.''

Lucas put a hint of sarcasm into the word, ''respect''. He knew what would actually happen. She would be interrogated using the harsh Vanquarian methods for information. Then her team will be secretly assassinated under Vanquarian custody by food poisoning or whatever. Well, that is life thought Lucas amusingly.

Lucas knew he had gained valuable time by making the agent chat a bit with him. He had observed her closely and she seemed like she was confident she could take him down with her meleee weapons. Hahahaha, she sure dreams big. Who does she think she is? Well, if this does come to a fight I guess I should reward her bravery by cutting her up with my katana. Hopefully it will not come to that...
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:39 am

Oh I see where this is going, Kotori knew what would happen if she would accept, judging from the Service digging up Vanquarian files and interviewing survivors. She inspects her opponent to see what he does. Noticing his cyber-enhancements, she knew that this huge monstrosity of a commando would not go down this easy. And as she sees his Katana sheathed, she realized that she had a weapon disadvantage as well, but, unknown to him, and her team, she had a trick on her sleeve.

She was shaking for action as her bloodstream was rushing and her pulse rate were in the hundreds. She smiles at him in a cute way, and says
"Well, if we can't ask my freedom, then I guess I'll have to fight for my freedom."She unsheathes one of her knives and her ax, and says. "Let's tussle."
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Another generic Westernized/Japanized nation with some Eastern stuff to it. Nothing special.

Anti: Not memes, Minecraft youtubers, any ideology that is represented by this color.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:53 am

Esgonia wrote:Oh I see where this is going, Kotori knew what would happen if she would accept, judging from the Service digging up Vanquarian files and interviewing survivors. She inspects her opponent to see what he does. Noticing his cyber-enhancements, she knew that this huge monstrosity of a commando would not go down this easy. And as she sees his Katana sheathed, she realized that she had a weapon disadvantage as well, but, unknown to him, and her team, she had a trick on her sleeve.

She was shaking for action as her bloodstream was rushing and her pulse rate were in the hundreds. She smiles at him in a cute way, and says
"Well, if we can't ask my freedom, then I guess I'll have to fight for my freedom."She unsheathes one of her knives and her ax, and says. "Let's tussle."

''Hahaha, I like your gutsiness. I respect that you can still act like this against someone like me. For that, you'll get a special reward from me...''
Lucas dropped his two Desert Eagles onto the cold, frosty ground then took of his black cloak. Cracking is neck, his right hand went up to grab his katana' hilt. Then with a single, smooth movement he unsheathed his katana.

Holding his katana to his side he thought,I should take care of her instantly with my cybernetic enhancements. If not, I shall have to take off my helmet so I can fight more naturally. I can tell she is no joke.
Lucas stared ominously at the agent through his mask then said,'' So be it.''

Almost immediately after he spoke those three words he rushed at Kotori at a great unnatural speed, his katana swung with the strength of a demon at her waistline, aiming to sever her in half.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:00 am

Vanquaria wrote:Holding his katana to his side he thought,I should take care of her instantly with my cybernetic enhancements. If not, I shall have to take off my helmet so I can fight more naturally. I can tell she is no joke.
Lucas stared ominously at the agent through his mask then said,'' So be it.''

Almost immediately after he spoke those three words he rushed at Kotori at a great unnatural speed, his katana swung with the strength of a demon at her waistline, aiming to sever her in half.

Kotori giggles as the Vanquarian charges at him in great speed, in her thoughts, she calculated when it was a good time to evade him.
3....2....1......go..
In a quick second, she jumps as high as she can as he swings his mighty katana, as she was above the Vanquarian's head, she turns back and quickly, kicks him extremely hard on the back of his neck, trying to make him lose balance and fall to the ground.

As she lands behind him, she giggles again and states. "Oh hi!"

Meanwhile Koko and the rest were watching the fight unfold on the 3rd floor balcony. Then she hears noises coming from inside the building, probably more Vanquarians. She readies her weapons and gives Maria the Krinkov and tells Kimiko.
"I think I hear some guys entering, get ready."

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:04 am

Kimiko grins in response "Let's get 'em!"

Ritsuko has other plans, however. She takes a few steps towards the roof access, waiting for the vanquarians to appear. "I'll handle them." she says, looking back at the others.

"Like hell you're going to get our kills! We're fighting too!" shouts Kimiko.

Ritsuko turns back to the door, waiting for the Vanquarians to appear.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:19 am

Kotori giggles as the Vanquarian charges at him in great speed, in her thoughts, she calculated when it was a good time to evade him.
3....2....1......go..
In a quick second, she jumps as high as she can as he swings his mighty katana, as she was above the Vanquarian's head, she turns back and quickly, kicks him extremely hard on the back of his neck, trying to make him lose balance and fall to the ground.

As she lands behind him, she giggles again and states. "Oh hi!"

Meanwhile Koko and the rest were watching the fight unfold on the 3rd floor balcony. Then she hears noises coming from inside the building, probably more Vanquarians. She readies her weapons and gives Maria the Krinkov and tells Kimiko.
"I think I hear some guys entering, get ready."

As Kotori jumped and kicked him on the neck Lucas felt a sharp pain rush up.
Damn, she's fast...
Lucas had felt worse pain than this when he was a boy in the program. As the force of Kotori's kick pushed him downwards Lucas pushes down as well then does a roll to lessen the pain, as parkour runners do. Instantly after the roll he spins around, legs spread and hands holding himself up.

Lucas snarled, ''That was just a test move. You have not seen anything yet.''
Standing back up he began to twirl his sword in a unpredictable pattern, getting faster and faster till the katana was just a blur around him. The katana was creating strokes around Lucas, forming a sort of shield for his front body. Lucas smiled inside his helmet and ran at Kotori again.
I'll mutilate her with my fastest stroke order!

Apartment near fight

The three commandos approached the building slowly. One of them said,''Kill or capture?''
The other two chuckled at their clueless teammate and replied,''We are Vanquarians. We kill.''

When they neared the apartment they stayed away from the door as they expected the professionals inside to be watching the door. Instead they began attaching their grenade launchers and spread out, each one taking cover behind a blown up car, a tree and one prone on the empty road, in that order from left, center to right., about 30 meters from the apartment.
They nodded at each other as they finished loading up their Semtexes and simultaneously fired their explosives through the windows and door into the apartment. As soon as they fired the explosives they started loading another round.

One commando thought, Idiots, holed up in a buidling like that against us. Do they expect us to barge in like a SWAT team? We are commandos, and you all shall meet your maker!
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:27 am

"They're outside" said Ritsuko, hearing the semtex grenades land inside the building.

She dashed towards a window and jumped out, bracing herself to smash through the pane of glass. She landed on the ground right in front of the Vanquarians, and brought herself up to her full height.

There were three, each heavily armed. Optimum engagement routine: CQC. Preferred engagement action results: Lethal.

Ritsuko dashed at the nearest one, already planning her next three moves and going for a disabling strike. She wasn't giving them any time to react verbally. While she ran at the Vanquarian, she brought her hand back. It was crackling with electric potential...

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:29 am

Again?...as she once again evades him. This time rolling to her north-east as it gives her a nice view over the back side of his body, as soon as she gets to her feet after rolling, she charges at him from the back, swinging her ax and hitting him on the arm, after attacking, she jump-kicks him once again as she is jumped back, giving her a good distance against him. Once she is back on her feet, she giggles. "You're good. You know, we shouldn't even be fighting."

Meanwhile, the HUNTR Team was on the room of the building, waiting for them to stop throwing their explosives. After a few minutes of explosion, one of the Agents spot one of the commandos behind a tree. Quickly, he loads up an incendiary round on his GM-94, aims it at the tree and fires, with spectacular effects.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:40 am

Free Asian Ports wrote:"They're outside" said Ritsuko, hearing the semtex grenades land inside the building.

She dashed towards a window and jumped out, bracing herself to smash through the pane of glass. She landed on the ground right in front of the Vanquarians, and brought herself up to her full height.

There were three, each heavily armed. Optimum engagement routine: CQC. Preferred engagement action results: Lethal.

Ritsuko dashed at the nearest one, already planning her next three moves and going for a disabling strike. She wasn't giving them any time to react verbally. While she ran at the Vanquarian, she brought her hand back. It was crackling with electric potential...

The commando's eyes widened at the speed of the girl. He could not switch to automatic so quickly so he jumped back, dropping his rifle, pulling out a pistol and firing several shots at her.

The other two commandos noticed Ritsuko jump from the building and rush at their comrade. Using a series of Vanquarian-military hand signals the one closet to his comrade crouched low to avoid return fire from the enemy soldiers inside the already blazing apartment and switched his XM8 rifle to automatic. He then aimed at the incredibly fast yet stupid girl and opened fire with 6 bullets at her, aiming to kill her before she could get closer to his comrade.

The other commando ignored the events happening beside him and finished up loading his second grenade. He begins to fire but he notices the Esgonian soldier move from cover and fire something at him. Oh shit the commando thought as he dived away but he was caught in the explosion and thrown a considerable distance from the tree. The tree had protected him a bit from the explosion though wood pieces were now stuck in his armor. The commando stumbled out of the apartment's view, taking cover behind a brick wall behind another apartment. He sends a message to his two comrades who were fighting Ritsuko, ''Finish off the girl and get to wider cover. We shall let the Esgonians burn in the building!''

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:51 am

Esgonia wrote:Again?...as she once again evades him. This time rolling to her north-east as it gives her a nice view over the back side of his body, as soon as she gets to her feet after rolling, she charges at him from the back, swinging her ax and hitting him on the arm, after attacking, she jump-kicks him once again as she is jumped back, giving her a good distance against him. Once she is back on her feet, she giggles. "You're good. You know, we shouldn't even be fighting."

Lucas winced from the axe hit but he does another roll and jumps back up. He could tell his arm was now very bruised. He was pretty pissed now but he managed to keep his anger in check as that would only hinder his fighting. Okay, so frontal attacks will not work on her. Gotta try something else...

Grinning inside his mask Lucas told Kotori, ''Your good. I underestimated your speed, agent. I acknowledge you as a fighter but I am still your superior!''
This time Lucas went for a slower approach, stepping steadily towards Kotori with both hands on katana now. As he came closer he suddenly charged at Kotori and swung in another wide arc but he abruptly stopped short of his charge and swing.

Lucas then stepped forward two steps and spun at Kotori, aiming for her right side but after the right stroke he spun again, sheathing his katana during the spin and aimed a slash at Kotori's face using his claws from his cyborg suit. Immediately after the attack on her face he drops to the ground and launches a wide kick at her legs.

Lucas expected Kotori to try and jump from this attack so he pushes himself up using the leg on the ground and swings a high kick at her chest.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:00 am

Ah, this must be a new move. As the Vanquarian tries to kick her from her chest, she immediately gets down and slides between his wide-open legs, in which she grabs her ax and smacks it onto his groin area.
Ouch, that's gotta hurt. She laughs a bit as she slides back, this time, while he was still behind her, she threw one of her acid-tipped knives at the back of his neck, with his cybernetic enhancements and flesh burning and melting away along with the knife itself. If her attack on his groin didn't end him in pain, the acid would.

As she gets back on her feet again. She says to him once again as she cleans off the blood on her ax. "I like your change of tactics there. They're pretty rad!" she smiles at him in a cute-kawaii manner.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:01 am

Ritsuko had anticipated being shot at. Which was why she was trailing her hand behind her. Using her magnetic ability, she pulled a dumpster off the side of the building and used it to shield herself from the oncoming bullets. Having blocked the attack, she threw the enormous block of metal at the gunner.

As she got closer to the Vanquarian, she began to rapidly change direction to throw off their aim. She got into CQC range, and intentionally punched the Vanquarian in the shoulder. A jolt of electricity flowed through the area of impact, stunning the commando and locking up his arm. She ducked under the predicted counter-strike and kicked the commando's legs out from under him. Using her own legs to lock the man's limbs, she drew her sidearm with one hand and shot him in the head. Rolling away, she quickly got up to react to the other commando's attacks. The whole battle had taken 5 seconds.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:23 am

Esgonia wrote:Ah, this must be a new move. As the Vanquarian tries to kick her from her chest, she immediately gets down and slides between his wide-open legs, in which she grabs her ax and smacks it onto his groin area.
Ouch, that's gotta hurt. She laughs a bit as she slides back, this time, while he was still behind her, she threw one of her acid-tipped knives at the back of his neck, with his cybernetic enhancements and flesh burning and melting away along with the knife itself. If her attack on hid groin didn't end him in pain, the acid would.

As she gets back on her feet again. She says to him once again as she cleans off the blood on her ax. "I like your change of tactics there. They're pretty rad!" she smiles at him in a cute-kawaii manner.

Lucas spurts out blood as he staggers back. His hands quickly detach his mask and throws it to the ground, revealing a relatively unscarred and still quite handsome face. Dammit, I will need to go full-on against her.

He unsheathed his katana and watches Kotori with malice. After a short moment of he begins to move. Lucas sidesteps to the left, right, left, center, right, center towards Kotori. He watches as her body tenses to dodge another upcoming attack. Lucas begins twirling his katana again as he did last time then rushes at Kotori with a right swing. But he feints the swing and in a split second swings at Kotori's left but this one is a feint too. Lucas swings low at the top part of her leg but he suddenly drops the katana and leans in with his free hand putting all his enhanced might and anger behind a punch at Kotori's chest.

The punch packed so much force and speed behind it it sends Kotori off the ground.

Free Asian Ports wrote:Ritsuko had anticipated being shot at. Which was why she was trailing her hand behind her. Using her magnetic ability, she pulled a dumpster off the side of the building and used it to shield herself from the oncoming bullets. Having blocked the attack, she threw the enormous block of metal at the gunner.

As she got closer to the Vanquarian, she began to rapidly change direction to throw off their aim. She got into CQC range, and intentionally punched the Vanquarian in the shoulder. A jolt of electricity flowed through the area of impact, stunning the commando and locking up his arm. She ducked under the predicted counter-strike and kicked the commando's legs out from under him. Using her own legs to lock the man's limbs, she drew her sidearm with one hand and shot him in the head. Rolling away, she quickly got up to react to the other commando's attacks. The whole battle had taken 5 seconds.

The other commando did not even feel grief in his comrades passing. Instead he fires a series of accurately-aimed shots at Ritsuko while getting up and walking backwards.

Meanwhile his other comrade behind the brick wall of the other building fires a consecutive 2 explosives into the window where he last saw the Esgonian and the window which led to the neigboring room.
His explosives were of a considerable blast radius and the FAP/Esgonians inside were caught by the incendiary shrapnel and explosions. After firing his explosives the commando runs back a bit then lies prone to shoot at Ritsuko across the street after switching to automatic.
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:30 am

Ritsuko picked up the body of the dead Vanquarian, and charged the commando using it as a meat sheild. As she advanced, she picked up a piece of rebar, and carried it in her right hand.

Inside the apartment, the other Special Forces had escaped the room just as the grenades went off. Some had caught shrapnel, and one was critically wounded. Oda moved to a window and sighted in one of the commandos with his M14. Getting the range using the laser rangefinder, he braced and fired several successive shots at the commando Ritsuko was charging.
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:34 am

"AGH!" Shouts Kotori as she was thrown out of the ground by the Vanquarian's punch. As she falls on her butt, she immediately gets up and decides to throw another knife at Lucas in center mass, but wasn't that accurate, as she was still succumbing to the blow. Breathing in and out, and combined with the concoction on her bloodstream, she recovers after half a minute.

She then says to Lucas: "Why do we even fight? why not just let us pass? It's not like you're the one's we're targeting, heh, we don't even want to hurt anyone here, except the criminals, and those scum called cultists, and that edgy Walter guy...."

Meanwhile, one of the HUNTR Teams saw the grenade and shouts "GET DOWNNNN!". After the explosion had ended, the team immediately repositions to the fourth floor, taking cover in the lobby as one of the agents was severely wounded, with his leg cut off.
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:57 am

Esgonia wrote:"AGH!" Shouts Kotori as she was thrown out of the ground by the Vanquarian's punch. As she falls on her butt, she immediately gets up and decides to throw another knife at Lucas in center mass, but wasn't that accurate, as she was still succumbing to the blow. Breathing in and out, and combined with the concoction on her bloodstream, she recovers after half a minute.

Meanwhile, one of the HUNTR Teams saw the grenade and shouts "GET DOWNNNN!". After the explosion had ended, the team immediately repositions to the fourth floor, taking cover in the lobby as one of the agents was severely wounded, with his leg cut off.

Lucas coughed out some more blood now. He staggered over to his katana and picked it up. I'll try going on the defensive now until reinforcements arrive. These Esgonians think they can infiltrate my country? I'll teach them...

Lucas entered a defensive stance, keeping an eye out for Kotori's speed. He began twirling his sword to form a shield for his from body.

Free Asian Ports wrote:Ritsuko picked up the body of the dead Vanquarian, and charged the commando using it as a meat sheild. As she advanced, she picked up a piece of rebar, and carried it in her right hand.

Inside the apartment, the other Special Forces had escaped the room just as the grenades went off. Some had caught shrapnel, and one was critically wounded. Oda moved to a window and sighted in one of the commandos with his M14. Getting the range using the laser rangefinder, he braced and fired several successive shots at the prone Vanquarian.

The commando who was prone watches as the bullets skidded in front of him. He had expected theSF in the building to return fire and had retreated further from their sight though he was still in Ritsiko's sight. He aimed at the corpse she was using as a meat shield, aimed at the corpses' head...and fired 3 shots.

The other commando who was retreating steadily suddenly pulled out a smoke grenade and threw it on the ground. As it exploded he used it as cover to run back to his comrade who had fired headshots to penetrate the corpse and Ristuko's head.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:09 am

Kotori, still panting, decided that this monster of a man, with his groin and neck damaged, and still wouldn't give up, she says fuck it, I'll just end this here. As the Vanquarian twirls his katana to defend himself, she decides to take one of the acid rounds she took from the HUNTR Agents and throws it at the katana, melting it away along with possibly, his hand.

After the effects of the acid affected his sword and hand, she laughs and says "Fuck you, I'm tired of this shit. Just let us pass and we'll leave or something."
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:17 am

The bullets blew off the head of the corpse and just barely missed the top of Ritsuko's head. Since she was biologically 16, she was shorter than the Vanquarian, and did not quite match his height. But her cover was disintegrating, so she decided to finish this soon. She stabbed the corpse with the rebar, and stuck it deep inside. Using the metal as a grip, she used her ability to fling the corpse at the speed of a train at the Vanquarian who shot at her. Her vision was clouded by the smoke grenade, and she could not see where the commando went.

She closed her eyes and time seemed to slow down. To her, everything went black. Concentrate. Ignore sounds. Blacking out her surroundings, she sought out something else. Rapid eye movements scanned her inner eyelids. In her irises, cobalt and iron molecules began to align along very faint electric fields. Where are they coming from? To her inner eye, she began to pick up faint signals. Beta decay from Carbon-14 and other radioactive elements were giving off electrons on an atomic scale. Focus. There, they started to appear. That object was emitting a few. Some over there as well. Soon, she was getting a picture of her surrounding environment. She couldn't quite make out the actual objects, but she could guess at what they were. That was a wall, over there a tree, and below her the street. And, a Vanquarian running towards his ally. She opened her eyes and ran into the smoke.

Oda saw he couldn't hit the commando from here, so he moved to a different position. Higher up, he could just barely look over the wall. The smoke obscured his line of fire, but he could make out the figure of the commando. He sighted in...

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:25 am

Esgonia wrote:Kotori, still panting, decided that this monster of a man, with his groin and neck damaged, and still wouldn't give up, she decides to say fuck it, I'll just end this here. As the Vanquarian twirls his katana to defend himself, she decides to take one of the acid rounds she took from the HUNTR Agents and throws it at the katana, melting it away along with possibly, his hand.

After the effects of the acid affected his sword and hand, she laughs and says "Fuck you, I'm tired of this shit. Just let us pass and we'll leave or something."

Lucas cried out in pain and threw away his katana and combat gloves before the acid burned through. Lucas spit out blood onto the ground in front of him and replied, "And what am I supposed to say to Command huh? If you can give me something in return, it can be anything but not a damned weapon or armor...*huff* I have had enough of war for one night..."

Lucas groaned and wiped his bloodied mouth. Personally this girl, who actually was about his age, in his opinion had done nothing wrong but rescue her nation's ambassador but his superiors would not give a damn about that. If he was going to suffer for insubordination he deserved something worth the disgrace later on.

Curling his hands into fists he prepared to defend himself, expecting another acid attack.

Meanwhile in the battle with Ritsuko the commando that was retreating under thick smoke cover suddenly felt a sharp pain sear up his shoulder blades. Grimacing in pain he felt the wet sensation of fresh blood. Glancing in the direction of the apartment he secretly congratulated the shooter who was able to fire through the smoke screen. There are after all talented soldiers in the other nations, he thought as he stumbled into cover.

The other commando grabbed hold of his comrade and began to retreat from the approaching Ritsuko. Looking back he saw the figure of the FAP operative. He told his comrade to go one without him and tell Command to bring in at least 3 squads of commandos. Watching his injured comrade retreat the commando reloaded his grenade launcher and fired into the smoke.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 am

As Ritsuko dashed through the smoke, she saw the not-quite-armed grenade fly through the air towards her. She couldn't stop it, but she did manage to slow it down with her power just enough to catch it. She concentrated. At this point, she had a raging migrane. She couldn't quite think straight. She struggled to anyway, holding back the firing pin with all her thought. This was it, there were few options left to her. There was an armed grenade in her hand, and she couldn't hold it back forever.

Seeing little other viable option, she ran up to the Vanquarian commando and bear hugged him. The force of her sudden impact threw them both to the ground. Behind his back, Ritsuko let go of the firing pin. It exploded, blowing off Ritsuko's arm and vaporizing the commando's torso. The thick, meaty body absorbed most of the explosion, but it still threw her several yards away.

Oda saw the escaping commando, but couldn't get a bead on him before he ran out of sight. He also saw the explosion, and Ritsuko's wounding. "Fuck!" he shouted and ran down the stairs to get to her. When he got to her, she was laying in a pool of blood with no left arm. "Kimiko, Surmaji! Get down here, now!"
Last edited by Free Asian Ports on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:41 am

"I'll keep my mouth shut. And state they're from Dundorf or Alahakbar land or them demon boys or whatever. Hell,you can use the bodies of cultist as proof. Speaking of which, you guys should be more focused on that Cultist lair in the Metro where those sick fucks are making love to dead bodies and shit. They even have demons with machine guns there, that should be a perfect cover up. Maybe say that you got attacked by the armed demons or something?" Says Kotori as she puts away her weapons and helps him up.

Meanwhile, Kotori hears Oda's shouting and comes down the stairs, where she sees Ritsuko laying down in her blood. She shouts for the corpsman, who was busy tending to the others. He then tells his partner to take care of them as he rushes down the flight of stairs. He immediately tries to cover the severed arm to stop the bleeding
Last edited by Esgonia on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Vanquaria
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:55 am

Esgonia wrote:"I'll keep my mouth shut. And just say you killed them, and they're frim Dundorf or Alahakbar land or whatever. Hell,you can use the bodies of cultist as proof. Speaking of which, you guys should be morr focused on that Cultist lair in the Metro where those sick fucks are making love to deas bodies and shit. They even have demons with machine guns there." Says Kotori as she puts away her weapins and helps him up.

His body feeling weak he struggles to stay up. Lucas chuckles and replies, "Well, I ain't no posh officer. Born to fight and born to obey. *cough, spits out more blood* Such is life..."
Lucas's eyes begin to close, death's touches creeping on his soul.
But he manages to speak some more amazingly, " Ah well... expecting to live up to age 40 where I could finally retire from the military was asking too...*cough* much wasn't it? I guess I'll be another corpse in the *cough* graveyard...if I...am going to...die here then you should know...my...name is...Lucas..."

Lucas breathing starts to slow down...

Meanwhile the wounded commando rests his body behind a broken down car. His weak hands slowly grab his earpiece and activated it. He then mutters the location of his team to a the officer on the other side. Losing much blood he rips off s piece of his camo cloth and wraps it around his shoulder. Feeling physically exhausted but still able to move he waits patiently for reinforcements to arrive.

Esgonia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Esgonia » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:03 am

Kotori nods and tells him. "Don't worry, Lucas, you're going to be fine. You're not dying out here, not like the other poor souls in this shithole. Let me just help...you.up..." Damn, this guy's heavy as fuck As she takes the Desert Eagles and carries Lugo back to the building. As she enters the third floor, she notices the medic trying to help out Ritsuko. She wanted to help out but first she gets him to the fourth floor, lays him down against the wall, across the other wounded, and tells the medic attending there to also help him out. He hesitatingly agrees as the other guards keep an eye on him in case he does something.

She then goes downstairs and asks Oda of the current situation.

Free Asian Ports
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Free Asian Ports » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 am

Ritsuko was barely breathing, her heartbeat thin. "Don't bother fixing me, I won't make it". Her face was pale, and blood was leaking from her mouth. There as a huge hole in her stomach, and blood was pumping furiously from her stump of an arm. "Too much... organ damage" she began to cough furiously and hacked up a ton of blood, including a chunk of flesh that looked like it came from something important.

"Damnit, you can't die! Hang in there, we can save you!" shouted Kimiko at her dying clone.

"I'm afraid not. I'm *COUGH COUGH* a 'Black Asset'. I was never here. I'm expendable. You'll see me again..." her eyes went distant, and her body went limp. Her breathing and heartbeat stopped.

"Damn! NOOO!" Kimiko tried to shake her awake. It didn't work, for Ritsuko N40 was dead.

Oda sighed. He just watched his younger sister die...

There was nothing that could be done. The least she deserved was a proper end. He closed her eyes. "Someone get a bodybag, we're bringing her with us. Maybe somebody back at HQ wants her corpse for..." he couldn't finish the sentence. It was too hard. "We have to keep moving, and get out of here."

"We need to leave Moscow, ASAP."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents