NATION

PASSWORD

Azen Festival Of Freedom (finished, closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:11 pm

Cirilla wrote:Or you know make this canon and nake it take place in a far away continent that was destroyed by war, so our nation's are still alive.

Planet*
THE GRAND REPUBLIC OF MAHARLIKA

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 pm

Free Asian Ports wrote:
Glacios wrote:Yeah, I dont like my country being obliterated. Also, what do people have against that little pipsqueak nation on the arctic circle.

And what would people have against a few small ports in the middle of the west Pacific? You know, other than NPE...

Cuz we wonder how ports got a decent military size.

Western Pacific Territories
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Neo Philippine Empire wrote:
Cirilla wrote:Or you know make this canon and nake it take place in a far away continent that was destroyed by war, so our nation's are still alive.

Planet*

Yeah. Maybe the planet is Anora and the Anora map shows all the land in the planet.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Yeh good idea

A nuclear war torn island-country that is quarantined by other nations
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Cirilla
Minister

Founded: Apr 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Planet*

Nope island- continent, it will only be like 400,000 km squared so it will be small compared to most nations.

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Vanquaria wrote:Yeh good idea

A nuclear war torn island-country that is quarantined by other nations

Are u talking about me m8?

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Lol what?
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:15 pm

Alternate planet with like one continent that was engulfed by war?
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:Alternate planet with like one continent that was engulfed by war?

Yeah, we are already FT by that time so Space Exploration.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:18 pm

This island-continent will be placed a few thousand miles southeast of Anora, so very far away from most land masses. Anyone object?

Postmaster-General

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Western Pacific Territories » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Cirilla wrote:This island-continent will be placed a few thousand miles southeast of Anora, so very far away from most land masses. Anyone object?

I'm for this.

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Why do we have to make it in our same universe?
A limited Monarchy with high constitutional and civil rights and little economic regulation

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:22 pm

Cirilla wrote:This island-continent will be placed a few thousand miles southeast of Anora, so very far away from most land masses. Anyone object?

I'm for a distant planet.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:25 pm

The Jaclean empire wrote:Why do we have to make it in our same universe?

What if you want to add character's from your nation? Like a family takes a vacation over there then suddenly the civil war breaks out making them stuck at the island. Now only the daughter is alive trying to survive and go back home. I plan on having some nation intervention, a very large nation invades the continent in the end. Opening the escape for the protagonists for who want to leave.

Neo Philippine Empire
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Philippine Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:26 pm

Cirilla wrote:

What if you want to add character's from your nation? Like a family takes a vacation over there then suddenly the civil war breaks out making them stuck at the island. Now only the daughter is alive trying to survive and go back home. I plan on having some nation intervention, a very large nation invades the continent in the end. Opening the escape for the protagonists for who want to leave.

Speaking of Civil Wars, How about you base it from here:
http://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Westerland_Massacre

The Jaclean Empire
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Jaclean Empire » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Cirilla wrote:

I guess, but I was kind of wanting a there's no going back the world is destroyed kind of vibe.

Cirilla
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cirilla » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:36 pm

Cirilla wrote:What if you want to add character's from your nation? Like a family takes a vacation over there then suddenly the civil war breaks out making them stuck at the island. Now only the daughter is alive trying to survive and go back home. I plan on having some nation intervention, a very large nation invades the continent in the end. Opening the escape for the protagonists for who want to leave.

Speaking of Civil Wars, How about you base it from here:
http://gineipaedia.com/wiki/Westerland_Massacre

Galactic empire... more over this is going to be MT. Maybe something like economic collapse, internal problems, civil war, genocide, WMDs, etc. All ingredients causes the continent to go into the Apocalypse. After many years like 8 or 10 years would be the setting. Just might need names for city-states and outposts.

Glacios
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Glacios » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:41 pm

There was this RP from a while ago (an old country) where this country was nuked and some people survived, the rp began with some survivors finding a radio inside an embassy, contacting the outside world. We could do something similar EG forgotten previously Quarantined nation, left for dead finally contacting other nations. Possibly bombed/small scale nuked to wipe out large disease centers. Since it was quarantined people could have been fine if they stayed alive allowing us to have characters in the rp.
I use submarines a lot
I haz missiles
Co-Founder of Grunder Industries

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents