NATION

PASSWORD

The Great War (War between Rhisia and Kariskoga)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kariskoga
Secretary

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Great War (War between Rhisia and Kariskoga)

Postby Kariskoga » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Note: If you did not participate in the Rhisia Kariskoga War (Planning) thread, please steer clear of roleplaying in this thread.

The Great War has begun! Rhisia and it's allies vs. Kariskoga and co. Who will be victorious?

King Brandons Lands
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby King Brandons Lands » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:57 am

Red- Rhisia and her allies
Blue- Kariskoga and her allies

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:26 pm

Hindu troops from the 15th New Delhi brigade from south Eastern Midasia march across the Midasia-Tibet border on their way to Mongolia, in an effort to suppress Pro-Kariskoga Mongolian Muslims who bombed a government building hosting Rhisian and Midasian political offices among the dead were an Midasian ambassador Imbue Ah Lakshmi and three office workers. The regional governor issued a declaration of war which was approved of by the United Midasian government.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

King Brandons Lands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby King Brandons Lands » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:49 pm

The 1st Bulgarian infantry division begins the long march from Sofia to the border near Greece to set up defenses and prepare for all out war

The Army Republic of Prussia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:03 pm

(OOC, King Brandon’s Lands, I notice my claim on Austria hasn’t been acknowledged yet. And are your African lands colonies? My current strategy is based on that they are.)

“Sir, the war has finally started.” An aide rushing into the war room.

“Excellent, time to prove Prussian superiorly. The first, second, and third armies will march into Denmark, we need all of the Jutland peninsula conquered to cut off the Baltic sea from the enemy. Our U-boat wolfpacks will move to the Skagerrak strait and Kattegat sea to destroy any bridges or boats Kariskoga can use to reinforce. Also have one wolfpack move to the British Isles to see what Ire-Scotland are doing.” The Grand Marshal said moving figurines on a map of Europe.

“For Soltrea, The fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh armies will march into Liège while the eighth armies uses our military access with the Netherlands to flank the defenders. The enemy hopefully doesn’t know about our access to the Netherlands, but they will as soon as the eighth army starts marching, so the eight will have to leave its heavy guns and supply train behind.”

“And king Brandon?” The aide asked.

“Not important, our allies can take care of them, have the ninth army on our broder with them dig in case they’re dumb enough to attack though. The real problem with them is in Afrika. They have enough ships to blockade all of all colonies, and only half of them are self-efficient. Still, have the Kamerun krops and the South Afrika Krops support the East Afrika army. The Togo Company will stay put. I also want their Afrikan colonies filled with as much of our propaganda as possible. If we can incite a revolt, it will tie up more troops and we may gain new colonies in the processes. After all it’s no secret that Prussian colonies are some of the best run in the world.”

“Very well sir, I’ll shall send the messages out as soon as possible.”
"If that don't work, use more gun"- The Engineer.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda
The liberal Fascist Alt-history Germany.

King Brandons Lands
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby King Brandons Lands » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:27 pm

The Army Republic of Prussia wrote:(OOC, King Brandon’s Lands, I notice my claim on Austria hasn’t been acknowledged yet. And are your African lands colonies? My current strategy is based on that they are.)

“Sir, the war has finally started.” An aide rushing into the war room.

“Excellent, time to prove Prussian superiorly. The first, second, and third armies will march into Denmark, we need all of the Jutland peninsula conquered to cut off the Baltic sea from the enemy. Our U-boat wolfpacks will move to the Skagerrak strait and Kattegat sea to destroy any bridges or boats Kariskoga can use to reinforce. Also have one wolfpack move to the British Isles to see what Ire-Scotland are doing.” The Grand Marshal said moving figurines on a map of Europe.

“For Soltrea, The fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh armies will march into Liège while the eighth armies uses our military access with the Netherlands to flank the defenders. The enemy hopefully doesn’t know about our access to the Netherlands, but they will as soon as the eighth army starts marching, so the eight will have to leave its heavy guns and supply train behind.”

“And king Brandon?” The aide asked.

“Not important, our allies can take care of them, have the ninth army on our broder with them dig in case they’re dumb enough to attack though. The real problem with them is in Afrika. They have enough ships to blockade all of all colonies, and only half of them are self-efficient. Still, have the Kamerun krops and the South Afrika Krops support the East Afrika army. The Togo Company will stay put. I also want their Afrikan colonies filled with as much of our propaganda as possible. If we can incite a revolt, it will tie up more troops and we may gain new colonies in the processes. After all it’s no secret that Prussian colonies are some of the best run in the world.”

“Very well sir, I’ll shall send the messages out as soon as possible.”

OOC: sorry ill update the map tomorrow but yes the blue in Africa are my colonies

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 pm

3:00am citizens in the town of Tayshir wake up to the sounds of screaming people coming from Altay a town just south west of Tayshir one panicked resident exclaimed a fire fight broke out between Hindu troops from Midasia and Muslim militia men.

7:50am go left go left their their that house set up machine gun here and hit that house said Commander Akbesh Prajna as he and three others dug into a crater made by mortar fire.

A Hindu soldier firing his machine gun at Muslim soldiers in Altay.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Kariskoga
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kariskoga » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:49 pm

August 21, 7:38 pm.
The 41st Regiment of the Confederate Army of Kariskoga finished the last of their trench project. The trenches had been reinforced with wooden railings and sheet metal walls, and they had even been equipped to deal with rainfall via artificial aquafier. The bunkers had been rigged to close all doors in the event of a gas attack, and the troops began lining the sandbags and trench walls in preparation for the Prussian advance. The skies were vanguarded by the Confederate Air Force in the event of an air assault.
With everything prepeared, it was now up to the troops to hold back the enemy resistance. The Germans would be forced to dig their own trenches as well. Either that or build a mountain out of their fallen comrades' corpses. Either way, this was't going to be an easy fight for anyone, though Kariskoga currently had the advantage.

Ire-Scotland
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ire-Scotland » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 pm

"General Picard," began the officer who had entered the war room, "The plans from the Kariskogan Prime Minister have arrived." The officer handed Picard the fax, saluted, then marched out of the room. The other generals and commanders leaned forward in their seats, eager to hear what the leader of Kariskoga's message. "Gentlemen, the plans remain unchanged. We send our troops to Denmark." The other occupants of the room chattered among themselves as Picard placed the message into the document shredder.
"Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out."

"No door ever closed, but another opened."

"What comes with the wind will go with the water."

National Anthem of Ire-Scotland:

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Hans and his griffin cavalry squad flew over the Danish countryside searching for the enemy. They didn’t have to worry about radar as much as planes, but were slower and had to relay solely on their eyes.

Hans was about to turn his squad around back to base to rest and feed their griffins, when one of his squad mates called out, “I see something over there! A really long line and some buildings. Might be trenches and bunkers!”

The squad halted their griffins and took out their binoculars. “Ja, looks like it to me.” Said one squad member.

“Still, it might be some silly construction thing. Let’s go in for a low pass right over it, make a tight U-turn and head back to base. If the enemy is in there, our grenades and carbines should do some damage. Remember to set your carbines to full auto, at the speeds we’ll be going we won’t have any time to aim. Joseph, you start heading back now, if we do not catch up to you in half an hour, we are most likely dead and that is the enemy. Is that clear?” ordered Hans.

The whole squad nodded in agreement.

“Good. Now, for Prussia!” Hans yelled spurring his griffin forwards.

(OOC. Griffins have been part of my nation’s history for a long time, dose anyone object to me using them? They are the only fantasy thing my nation has and will use. And Kariskoga, could you describe what they see for the battlefield?)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Wolfpack of U-boats moved silently under sea. All three of them waited for a week in international waters for this. None of them were comfortable with the squad of engineers and their equipment they were forced to take on, making the cramped ships even smaller. However, now they would serve their duty to Prussia and destroy the enemy’s bridges between Zealand and the Scandinavian peninsula. If all went well, they would land, take the bridge with the U-boats 30mm cannon support, plant the explosives, blow the bridge, and repeat.
"There's something to love about a nation that builds a cannon and then says "Nah, son, not big enough.""-Cumberlanda

Kariskoga
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kariskoga » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:02 am

The Army Republic of Prussia wrote:Hans and his griffin cavalry squad flew over the Danish countryside searching for the enemy. They didn’t have to worry about radar as much as planes, but were slower and had to relay solely on their eyes.

Hans was about to turn his squad around back to base to rest and feed their griffins, when one of his squad mates called out, “I see something over there! A really long line and some buildings. Might be trenches and bunkers!”

The squad halted their griffins and took out their binoculars. “Ja, looks like it to me.” Said one squad member.

“Still, it might be some silly construction thing. Let’s go in for a low pass right over it, make a tight U-turn and head back to base. If the enemy is in there, our grenades and carbines should do some damage. Remember to set your carbines to full auto, at the speeds we’ll be going we won’t have any time to aim. Joseph, you start heading back now, if we do not catch up to you in half an hour, we are most likely dead and that is the enemy. Is that clear?” ordered Hans.

The whole squad nodded in agreement.

“Good. Now, for Prussia!” Hans yelled spurring his griffin forwards.

(OOC. Griffins have been part of my nation’s history for a long time, dose anyone object to me using them? They are the only fantasy thing my nation has and will use. And Kariskoga, could you describe what they see for the battlefield?)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Wolfpack of U-boats moved silently under sea. All three of them waited for a week in international waters for this. None of them were comfortable with the squad of engineers and their equipment they were forced to take on, making the cramped ships even smaller. However, now they would serve their duty to Prussia and destroy the enemy’s bridges between Zealand and the Scandinavian peninsula. If all went well, they would land, take the bridge with the U-boats 30mm cannon support, plant the explosives, blow the bridge, and repeat.

Captain Calvin "the Dragon" Moller peered out the side of his UVAC. So far, there were no German ground troops attemting to attack the Penensula-spanning blockade of trenches that had been placed on the higher ground. Suddenly, his radar picked up a group of unidentified objects. checking the surroiunding area, he finnaly noticed what appeared to be a flock of griffins flying towards the base just below him. "Squadron," he began, "are you seeing this?" An answer then came back. "Bloody hell! Where did those things come from?" Moller then responded, "It doesn't matter. We just need to take them down. When his entire squadron acknoledged, the convoy ofr UVAC stealth fighters activated their vulcan cannons and shot the griffins out of the sky.

"Commander Klausen, come in." Klausen looked away from the parascope, then turned on the radio mic. "This is Commander Ferdinand Klausen. What do you have to report, Dragon?" The radio was silent for a moment. "Sir, call me crazy, but we just engaged a group of German soldiers riding on griffins." "Come again. did you say Griffins?" Klausen had thought he misheard Moller. "Yes sir. I'm just telling you this in case you wonder why their are minged lions lying dead just outside the trenches." Klausen grinned madly, trying to contain his laughter. "Acknowledged, Dragon. I'll send out the troops in case some of the Germans or the mythical creatures survive." "Ten-four, Klausen. This is Captain Moller, over and out."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KCS Linna, LCS-Class Vessel
Marine Drone Control Room.
Conrad Vanhanen, along with twenty other individuals, had been assembled to pilot the submarine drones that had recently been commisioned. The drones were designed to patrol the Baltic sea. Today, the drones were to patrol the bridge between Zealand and the Scandinavian Peninsula. According to Fleet Admiral Charles Strand, the bridge was likely to be a prime target.
The drones themselves were the size of a small naval sub, though they were each armed to the teeth with target-locking torpedoes. The explosives themselves were smaller than the average underwater projectile, but judging them by their size would be the first and last mistake that anyone would make.
Conrad looked at the monitor passively. He doubted that the enemy was even their. Suddenly, the radar picked up one signal, then another. Suddenly, the whole room was filled with worried talk about how the enemy was already there. Suddenly, the intercom buzzed to life. "This is Captain Greta Ritland. All drone operators have my permission to fire at will." The other drone pilots immediately went back to their seats, and Conrad's passive face suddenly twisted into one of determination as he primed the drone's torpedoes and fired.

Rhisia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhisia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:23 am

The Russian Aircraft Carriers and warships lent by Germassia to the Rhisian Military made way for Helsiki. Miran Eshman stared off in the direction of Finland with an unreadable expression. If there was anything that he had learned from the Rhisian Civil War, it was that as long as the enemy held onto a symbol of their national pride, they would not surrender to anyone. As Finland came into view, Colonel Kuk Wei walked into the bridge. "General Eshman, we will arrive in Helsinki in two hours.What are your orders?" Eshman stood there for a moment. "Take the city. Burn their resistance." Colonel Kuk saluted. "I will give the men your orders immediately, sir." Kuk Wei then left the bridge, leaving the Rhisian General to ponder just how he would take Finland.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:22 am

Muslim troops sent from Ulaanbatar, Mongolia to push back the Powerful forces of United Midasia.

12:00pm our troops were successful in taking the towns of Altay and Tayshir and set them up as command headquarters and supply depots we marched until we were hit with artillery and mortar fire along with intense machine gun fire.

3:00 pm we dug into trenches and waited for reinforcements and armor to pull up so in the mean time we threw grenades, mortar shells, and artillery back at the Muslim enemy. Or goal was to head straight for Ulaanbatar the Capitol of Mongolia but not capture it but to isolate and split the country in two make it easier for our troops to conquer it.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:39 pm

“Sir,” an aide said while walking into the Prussian HQ, “Recon squad 4 of the 39th Griffin Company, has found the enemy. The enemy is about a day’s march our current positions and are deeply entrenched. The squad also reported the presence of enemy air forces, losing about half their squad before disengaging enemy fighters.”

“Excellent, locking themselves in one place so our artillery can destroy them. Have the Jaeger squads take their griffins, harass the enemy positions, and pin point their firing coordinates. As for this griffins fighting planets business, no griffin shall fly higher than 15 meters. That should make them invisible to any radar unless they are right on top of it.” The field marshal ordered.

(OOC, just so you don’t have to read my factbook, Jaegers are Prussia’s elite snipers whose duties include picking off enemy troops and calling in fire support such as artillery and air strikes.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Guenther studied the map, it was almost time for his wolf pack to go full silence. ”Engines off, fuel cells and AIP on now!” He ordered.

“Sir, the sonar is picking up a contact, a small U-boat! Wait, three contracts! No four! Four contacts!” The sailor manning the sonar yelled.

“Sir, the engines are still shutting down, they’re still making noise.” Reported one of the U-boat’s engineers.

“Have they spotted us yet?” Guenther asked.

“Torpedoes incoming!” Yelled the sonar man.

“That answers my question. Crash dive! Engineers, you launch a mine and make sure it is much more noise than us to attract the torpedo’s attention!” Alarms blared as everyone rushed to the front of the U-boat, making it rush to the bottom of the sea.

“Torpedoes 20 seconds out! 15 seconds out!” reported the sonar man.

“The mine is ready, launching!” reported the engineers.

“10! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”

A huge explosion rocked the U-boat. “Sir, they went after the mine, no hull damage. Also the engines have fully shut down, we are at full silence.” Reported engineering.

“Perfect, send out the okay signal.” Ordered Guenther.

“Captain with all due respect, won’t that just let them find us easier, and what about the enemy U-boats?” asked one of the combat engineers.

“No, the signals are very low frequency detectable only by our U-boats, and at full silence, you talking is louder than it. We are virtually undetectable.”

“Sir, U-294 has reported back in, but we have no signal from U-304. They were most likely destroyed.” The radio man reported.

“Unfortunate, let’s show them why you don’t anger a wolfpack, fire all six torpedo tubes!”
Last edited by The Army Republic of Prussia on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soltrea
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soltrea » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:28 pm

Alsace-Lorraine
3:08 PM
The twenty Zakarov Tanks that had been purchased by the Soltrean Military prior to the outbreak of the Great War began their drive into enemy territory. Following them were three C-5 Transport aircraft and their convoy of Mirage 2000 Fighters headed straight for Stuttgart, Germany. Their objective was to bomb the German population along the way and to capture the city in order to gain a foothold against Germany. It seemed that most of the armed forces had prepared to attack Denmark, mostly ignoring just how much of a threat Soltrea posed. Of course, this was to be expected, as Soltrea wasn't known for it's military strength. But this didn't mean that the Germans probably weren't preparing to make an advance on Soltrean borders. This plan would insure that they would be distracted from the border long enough for the Army to march right through German territory.

Asnar (Ancient)
Secretary

Founded: Jul 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Asnar (Ancient) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:(Image)
Muslim troops sent from Ulaanbatar, Mongolia to push back the Powerful forces of United Midasia.

12:00pm our troops were successful in taking the towns of Altay and Tayshir and set them up as command headquarters and supply depots we marched until we were hit with artillery and mortar fire along with intense machine gun fire.

3:00 pm we dug into trenches and waited for reinforcements and armor to pull up so in the mean time we threw grenades, mortar shells, and artillery back at the Muslim enemy. Or goal was to head straight for Ulaanbatar the Capitol of Mongolia but not capture it but to isolate and split the country in two make it easier for our troops to conquer it.

3:33 pm
Asnaric Troops touched down on Mongolia. Our bombers had cleared the trenches beforehand, and now the Army is taking what was formerly enemy-held ditches and holes. Enemy reinforcements arrived only to face the resistance from both Muslim and Asnaric Forces. Mortars caused problems for only a short time as a stealth bomber hit the mortar encampments.

Asnar (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Asnar (Ancient) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:44 pm

3:41 pm, Rhisia
Rhisian Border Towns captured. Asnaric Foreign Legion deployed to face stronger Rhisian forces. Major Rhisian cities still under enemy control. scorched Earth tactics suggested, but denied. Bombing of Rakitnyy to begin tomorrow.

Rhisia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhisia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 pm

Helsinki, Finland
Confederate States of Kariskoga
Colonel Kuk Wei, Federal Army of Rhisia, 41st Armed Regiment
3:50 pm
The enemy had not been expecting to see the Rhisian Military. The conquest of Helsinki was not even a proper battle. At the beginning of the fight, the RA-30s of our air force carpet-bombed the city. After they receeded, our troops landed. The Scandinavians had a fighting force of Finnish Militia guarding the city, though they did not last long. One of the fools was crazy enough to stand out in the open and gaze at the marvel of the Hovercraft Tank, only for him to be cut down by Ivan. Personally, I do not like to stand too close to Ivan at any given time. The man may as well be an armed pack mule, because he always carries something close to twenty-five light machine guns on his back. I wonder how he can stand to do that and still be able to shoulder and hip-fire an LMG-7 or a Railgun.

It only took less than five hours to capture the city and raise the Rhisian flag. It's nice to finnaly conquer another city, like when Rhisia had begun taking over Asnar. But ultimately, I'm not the proudest man to live under that flag. I vaguely remember days when I was still a young boy when Rhisian soldiers marched right into my home town and took it from China.
I don't think that I should've written that down. If the General were to find out, I would surely be hanged. Even if I don't like it, I am still a commanding officer of the Federal Arm of Rhisia. It is my duty to defend the Black Flag or die trying.

Renewed USSR
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Renewed USSR » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:28 pm

Moscow, Germassia
4.23 pm
Red Army troops have begun their assault on Moscow, the capital of Germassia. The fools were ignorant of our response time to attack their borders. If we tanke back the old capital and the Kremlin, then Germassia will be of little threat to us. Our current plan is to retake all of Southern Russia, then attack Midasia and reclaim some former USSR territory. With Asnar supporting Mongolia, it will give us more time to prepare for an invasion of Northern Midasia.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:05 pm

Asnar wrote:

Asnaric Troops touched down on Mongolia. Our bombers had cleared the trenches beforehand, and now the Army is taking what was formerly enemy-held ditches and holes. Enemy reinforcements arrived only to face the resistance from both Muslim and Asnaric Forces. Mortars caused problems for only a short time as a stealth bomber hit the mortar encampments.

In response to the attacks by Asnaric troops the Midasian Air Force from bases within United Midasia bombed several Asnaric troops positions and armored columns. While the bombers were attacking troops several UM Specets attack bridges, rail depots, highways, airports, Feul depots, food storages and any useable building to deny the enemy any use as Midasian commanders pull troops back into Tayshir to set it and Altay up as "Castles" with AA guns and Missiles, anti armor weapons, tanks, mortars, artillery, machines guns and troops to stop the enemy advance cold.
Image Midasian Specets on a ground attack run on a Mongolian Feul Depot north of Tayshir.
In response to the Soviet threat Midasian military mobilized 7 divisions worth of infantry and armor to its northern boarders along with a extensive and deep Anti air umbrella the Midaisan senate also authorized the Muslim Extremists army group "Black Guard" into Active reserve.
6:00pm We are the Black Guard we will destroy the non believers and all who oppose Islam and Midasia we will wage an unyielding jihad on the enemy not only on the front lines but at their heart which would be their homes and families. Said a Black Guard commander in a undisclosed location.
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asnar (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Asnar (Ancient) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:05 pm

Asnar wrote:

Sorry. I meant to type "Mongolian", but the autocorrect changed it for some ungodly reason.

Asnar (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Asnar (Ancient) » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:14 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Asnar wrote:3:33 pm

In response to the attacks by Asnaric troops the Midasian Air Force from bases within United Midasia bombed several Asnaric troops positions and armored columns. While the bombers were attacking troops several UM Specets attack bridges, rail depots, highways, airports, Feul depots, food storages and any useable building to deny the enemy any use as Midasian commanders pull troops back into Tayshir to set it and Altay up as "Castles" with AA guns and Missiles, anti armor weapons, tanks, mortars, artillery, machines guns and troops to stop the enemy advance cold.
Image Midasian Specets on a ground attack run on a Mongolian Feul Depot north of Tayshir.
In response to the Soviet threat Midasian military mobilized 7 divisions worth of infantry and armor to its northern boarders along with a extensive and deep Anti air umbrella the Midaisan senate also authorized the Muslim Extremists army group "Black Guard" into Active reserve.
6:00pm We are the Black Guard we will destroy the non believers and all who oppose Islam and Midasia we will wage an unyielding jihad on the enemy not only on the front lines but at their heart which would be their homes and families. Said a Black Guard commander in a undisclosed location.

7:11 In response to the Midasia counterattack, The Air Force of Asnar deployed several AS-12 Stealth Bombers on hit-and-run attacks against Tayshir and Altay. Three Bombers have been confirmed to have been shot down. Bombing runs successful in destroying several HVTs and reducing enemy morale. Asnaric Black Op. Underway; Details of operation currently unavailable.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Feeling that Tayshir is indefensible the Hindu troops along with their Muslim and Hindu reinforcements pull back to Altay but before fleeing the city the troops booby trapped and mined so much of the city that it would be impossible for the enemy to define the entire city short of nuclear weapons. Most of the Hindu troops pull back while a read guard of 1,000 stayed behind and waited for the unsuspecting enemy troops. Unknown to the Hindu forces Mongolian partisans who hated them now helped them to push back the greater threat to their homes. The troops that left Tayshir arrived in Altay with news of the rear guard and the partisans.

8:00pm heavy cloud cover and rain grounded enemy planes giving the Hindu and Muslim troops time to turn Altay into quagmire covered by machine gun, mortar, small arms, artillery and anti air fire. Just like in Tayshir the troops bobby trapped the entire town which now made it hard for both friendly and enemy armor to move around.

Kariskoga
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Kariskoga » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:31 pm

The Army Republic of Prussia wrote:“Sir,” an aide said while walking into the Prussian HQ, “Recon squad 4 of the 39th Griffin Company, has found the enemy. The enemy is about a day’s march our current positions and are deeply entrenched. The squad also reported the presence of enemy air forces, losing about half their squad before disengaging enemy fighters.”

“Excellent, locking themselves in one place so our artillery can destroy them. Have the Jaeger squads take their griffins, harass the enemy positions, and pin point their firing coordinates. As for this griffins fighting planets business, no griffin shall fly higher than 15 meters. That should make them invisible to any radar unless they are right on top of it.” The field marshal ordered.

(OOC, just so you don’t have to read my factbook, Jaegers are Prussia’s elite snipers whose duties include picking off enemy troops and calling in fire support such as artillery and air strikes.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Guenther studied the map, it was almost time for his wolf pack to go full silence. ”Engines off, fuel cells and AIP on now!” He ordered.

“Sir, the sonar is picking up a contact, a small U-boat! Wait, three contracts! No four! Four contacts!” The sailor manning the sonar yelled.
“Sir, the engines are still shutting down, they’re still making noise.” Reported one of the U-boat’s engineers.

“Have they spotted us yet?” Guenther asked.

“Torpedoes incoming!” Yelled the sonar man.

“That answers my question. Crash dive! Engineers, you launch a mine and make sure it is much more noise than us to attract the torpedo’s attention!” Alarms blared as everyone rushed to the front of the U-boat, making it rush to the bottom of the sea.

“Torpedoes 20 seconds out! 15 seconds out!” reported the sonar man.

“The mine is ready, launching!” reported the engineers.

“10! 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”

A huge explosion rocked the U-boat. “Sir, they went after the mine, no hull damage. Also the engines have fully shut down, we are at full silence.” Reported engineering.

“Perfect, send out the okay signal.” Ordered Guenther.

“Captain with all due respect, won’t that just let them find us easier, and what about the enemy U-boats?” asked one of the combat engineers.

“No, the signals are very low frequency detectable only by our U-boats, and at full silence, you talking is louder than it. We are virtually undetectable.”

“Sir, U-294 has reported back in, but we have no signal from U-304. They were most likely destroyed.” The radio man reported.

“Unfortunate, let’s show them why you don’t anger a wolfpack, fire all six torpedo tubes!”

Conrad did not have to use radar to know that the enemy was still there, or that there were torpedoes headed for his drone. Thumbing a tab on the controls, he fired a barrage of mini-explosives that destroyed the enemy projectiles, then sent the drone closer to the enemy, firing one more torpedo. This time, the sub, the same one that had fired at before it had launched the mine, was illuminated by an underwater sun. Supprisingly, the sub still appeared to be intact, but it had a massive hole gouged in it's side.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Army Republic of Prussia » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:31 pm

OOC
Soltrea wrote:It seemed that most of the armed forces had prepared to attack Denmark, mostly ignoring just how much of a threat Soltrea posed.

Unfortunately there are five Prussian armies marching into Belgium. We actually have two more armies attacking you then Denmark. You can't have a German-French war without an invasion of Belgium, the waffles are too good.

Off the coast of Zealand

Alarms went off as Captain Guenther asked for a status report. “Sir, the crew quarters took a big hit. They are flooding, but thanks to compartments it isn’t spreading. However, the water will make it harder to surface and make us less agile. We might be about to patch it if we surface.” Reported Engineering.

“Sir, the enemy U-boat is approaching!” Reported the sonar man.

“How long till torpedoes are loaded?” Guenther asked.

“Half a minute sir.” Reported another crew member.

“I want us to look dead in the water! No U-boat would waste a torpedo when there is still a Meerwolf out there. Let the water sink us.”

“Sir, the U-boat has closed to point blank range. If it had a camera, it could see the big hole in our side.” Reported the sonar crew.

“Is it in front of our tubes?”

“No, sir.”

“Continue looking dead. U-294 will do something to distract it soon and then we’ll strike. At this range there no way it can react to a surprise attack.”
U-294 remained undetected, and in full silence it planned to stay that way. They saw how their leader’s torpedoes did nothing, so they were trying a different tactic. Turn the sea into a mine field.

They moved silently under the enemy, making sure each mine released was almost was silent as them. With any luck the enemy wouldn’t notice the mines floating upwards till it was too late. And if the enemy did, U-294 moved as unpredictably as possible, to lessen the chance of them being hit. This sea belonged to the Meerwolfs and U-294 was going to prove it.

--------------------------------------------------------
Off the coast of Jutland.

The Seventh Wolfpack was approaching their target, the bridges connecting Jutland and Denmark’s islands. They had the same equipment as their brothers off the Zealand coast, but they didn’t have the luxury of using diesel to make their mission faster. With how many islands and potential enemy sonar stations, they had to use the slower full silence.

Now they just had to destroy any defenders before moving on to the bridges.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents