NATION

PASSWORD

President Otto Von Hans arrested during coup! OPEN, MT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Montabaur
Attaché

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:04 pm

(OOC: IC, I had a few dozen jets in the area, and a few posts back, before your bombing of the air base, I said they were put on patrol. In regards to your question about the placement of bombs on patrolling aircraft, I am not much of a military tech genius, hence why I go into little detail about the weaponry being utilised. My apologies if it looks like godmod, I will from now act without fighter jets. Thank you for raising the issue.)

Montabaurian Expeditionary Force Headquarters, Lubeck, GDR

Colonel Bayern and his highest officers descended into a bunker below the headquarters, and had Field Marshall Hoth brought down with them. Heavy casualties had been suffered in the city, with as many as 1500 troops being killed following Quadruple Alliance bombings, and a further 900 killed in direct attacks on troops. They would be replaced by the 3000 being brought from the retreating Operation Imperator offensive. Colonel Bayern ordered for jets to be scrambled to counter any further air attack. "Colonel, we have no F-16's remaining, we have precious little anti-air weaponry and the only air assets remaining are a few attack helicopters, but we need to reserve them until absolutely necessary." replied the newly appointed Chief of Air Force-Montabaurian Expeditionary Force to the GDR, or CAF-MEFG (a somewhat irrelevant role at this point). Colonel Bayern snapped a pencil he was holding. "How could it have gone so wrong? How?! How?! I will tell you why! We are on the backfoot because we lost the fucking initiative! We lost momentum! Then international parasites decided they wanted a name and joined in on our fucking war! And look where we are now!" Colonel Bayern laid back into his chair, and slammed his fists on the table. Field Marshall Hoth sat behind him, looking bemused, but he decided against talking. Knock knock knock. "Come in!" yelled Bayern. It was a corporal delivering a message, panting. "Colonel...ah...there's been landings...ahm...landings along the coast...uh...it looks like Islamic Cooperative...our beach defence forces were an...an...annihilated." The Colonel ordered for troops to be deployed to counter the attacks, but he had more bad news in store. An advisor spoke up. "Sir, our warehouses and much of our military transports have been obliterated. We can't afford to use assets that could be needed elsewhere. We are low on ammo, food and supplies. We can hold out for two weeks at the very most. Troops in villages to the north will have to use what they have." Colonel Bayern rose to his feet, and launched into a tirade against the Quadruple Coalition and against his officers' competency. Forces in the city central were dwindling, with about 840 surviving the bombings, many hundreds being lost in the attacks in the north, whole garrisons being destroyed in the west and east. Numbers defending the Montabaurian territory stood at about 17,000, stretched across the villages. Colonel Bayern ordered for an officer to make their way south to announce the full retreat of the Operation Imperator force.

Outside, Lubeck was rubble in many areas, buildings collapsed in the streets, warehouses totally obliterated, army vehicles and weapons stations littered the streets in flames. A few squadrons had ordered their troops to shackle civilians to defences, to deter strikes against their position. This was an action readily endorsed by the high command.

Montabaurian troops preparing defences on the northern outskirts of Lubeck

Lubeck Airbase, GDR

Defences were being prepared at the the airbase, but the garrison had been shrunk since Field Marshall Hoth had been evacuated back to Lubeck. The garrison stood at 300 Black Force troopers, and nearly all of the non-combat workers had left for Lubeck, even though it wasn't much of a safe haven. The soldiers were preparing tank traps to the south and east, as they were aware that Ratzeburg was not in a good shape. They laid barbed wire, and used makeshift defences, made from steel and rubble from the bombings, to using holes in the ground and jet wreckages. There were four machine gun nests set up, but the rest of the soldiers were armed M4A1s and AK variants. The troops weren't tremendously hopeful, knowing that the Ratzeburg Island garrison had over 1500 men and an assortment of equipment, they were severely under supplied.

Black Force troops assembled outside a building at the air base.

(Further OOC: If I am doing something 'godmoddy', please tell me.)
Last edited by Montabaur on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Command structure of the Military/Government
President: Herman Conrath
Vice President: Michael Krauss
Minister for Security and Defence: Jonathan Slabmovic
Chief of Army: Field Marshall Martin Tolston
Chief of Air Force: Air Marshal Hugo Forstmann
Admiral of the Fleet: Admiral Alwin Lippert
Air Force

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Founded: Jan 31, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:53 am

Bad Segeburg, Lubeck, GDR, 10.00 AM

Captain Musa Abu Lagunov of the 55th Umar Regimental Special Troops Battalion gazes at his surroundings in confusion. "Is it strange that we didn't encounter any enemy units during our lovely trip?", said Lagunov to his men, "It's almost if we're in a training exercise!." he exclaims.

"Boss..", chuckled one of his men sitting beside him. "We're advancing faster than in a training exercise back at home!".

The captain and his men laughed. The driver in front of the car is decidedly less humorous than his Captain and comrade in arms "Could it be that there's a trap or something ahead of us, boss?" asked the driver.

"Maybe. They seems to focus all of their military assets to defend their defensive line", answered Lagunov, after he finished laughing, "What do our fellow comrades, the Germans, think about the situation?" asked Lagunov to his men.

"I've asked them several times since we met them. All of their answers are the same; they have no idea. All military planning and strategy seemed to be very centralized. Their commander, Hans Lance, seemed to be the only person who knew the GDR's over all strategy." Said the driver.

"So, the common soldier is left in the dark?. Asked Lagunov.

"Yes boss." Answered his driver.

"Well, damn and blast that man. How could I possibly devise a strategy if that guy doesn't even tell us where the hell are we going?", He then asked his men beside him, "I'm calling General Zaman about this. I can't command a battalion that didn't know where it's going!. Give me that sat phone to me will you?"

The 55th Umar Regimental Special Troops Battalion together with GDR troops marching towards Montabaur military positions.

The amphibious ship ICSS Iskandariya, of the coast of Lubeck

A navy programmer testing the new battlefield command hologram

General Zaman is looking at a large, holographic map of Lubeck in the amphibious command ship when he received the encrypted call from Captain Luganov.

"Hello?". asked General Zaman. Looking to test the brand new holographic battlefield network system being field tested by a number of naval programmers and engineers, he opted not to leave the room while answering the call, and instead, using hand gestures, asked the programmers to projected the position of the unit currently contacting him in the hologram. There's no danger of leaks anyway, since everybody in the room have been background checked before even being allowed to accompany the task force, being body searched four times before entering the room, and there's also the fact that the room have been checked numerous times for bugs.

"General Zaman, I, Captain Lagunov of the 55th Umar Regimental Special Troops want to report that we were not told by the Germans on where we heading. Even the GDR forces didn't know where they're heading" Said Lagunov.

"Are you sure with this Captain?." Asked the General as he interact with the holograms.

"My men could confirm that General." Answered Captan Luganov.

As General Zaman activated the holographic map with his hand gestures, he thought this for a moment. He has granted a free hand to Captain Luganov on how to achieved his objectives, together with GDR troops. He knew that without complete information, his men would be reduced to be another GDR battalion, and not an autonomous force he had originally wanted.

"Alright captain, I'll call Herr Lance.", the General said. Before closing the call, he give some new information to Captain Luganov, "Captain, I want you to know that unfortunately, you wouldn't have any dedicated CAS (Close Air Support) birds in the sky for your troops except for two Hawks until at least the next two days. Our air assets are pretty exhausted after the last major airstrikes on the enemy. Don't worry about the enemy's air force though, with the AWACS and the remaining Super Raptors, we could patrol and easily swat the enemy out of the sky."

Shortly afterwards, General Zaman called Hans Lance on the encrypted phone line.
Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Islam, Death Penalty, Nuclear power, A Palestinian state with at least 1947 UN Partition plan borders, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Pan-Islamism, GMO (But not Monsanto), Universal Healthcare, Universal Education, Pro Life (to an extent), Universal Basic Income, SpaceX, Space Exploration
LGBT, Gay Marriage, Trans-Pasific Partnership (TPP), Mass Surveillance, Neoliberalism, Israel, Zionism, Monsanto, Interest, Usury, Extremism
For those that say the Palestinian resistance is more destructive to human lives than that of the zionist invaders: http://www.countthekids.org
Islam is against terrorism, teaches religious tolerance, and is a unifier of the human race that transcends race and ethnicity

The German Democratic Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:05 am

Hans Lance inspecting the troops

Hahs Lance was inspecting his soldiers when he had gotten word of a call for him. News that delighted him, considering no upper command has contacted him for weeks and his entire army was essentially in the dark.

He was told it was from the Islamic Cooperative's General Zaman, he grabbed the encrpyed sattelite phone and began to spoke "Hallo Herr Zaman, about time someone contacted me. Berlin has been quite for weeks and I have no idea where to direct my men.."

Workers of the World! Unite!

☭☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭ ☭

The German Democratic ReichFull Member of the International Space Agency

Follow your Hopes and Dreams!

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

Roleplayer on the Ancient Ones Multiversal Crossover RP!

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:27 pm

The amphibious ship ICSS Iskandariya, of the coast of Lubeck

"I thought the WHOLE Quadruple Coalition troops are following Major General Borovski's plan?, asked the astounded General Zaman to the GDR commander. He continues ,"Commander, I request you to contact your superiors ASAP about this!. I'll contact the Coalition's HQ in Berlin about this." General Zaman close the phone. He then called the Caliph. This issue needs to be addressed, or else, the Coalition might lose the momentum it currently have,

Madinah, Government HQ

Hasan Bin Muslim is in rage after he received the call from General Zaman. "To win a war, we need a bloody STRATEGY! angrily said Hasan Bin Muslim to GDR's Reichspräsident on the other side of the encrypted phone line, Eben Raus, "Major General Borovski from Permarus has devise the plan, we all agree to his plan, so why aren't your forces execute the plan?. This is unacceptable!." He ended his call.

He then called his secretary to enter the room, and prepare an announcement to all nations of the Quadruple Coalition.

The Government of The Islamic Cooperative
Madinah, C.R 20012

To: All head of states of the Quadruple Coalition
From: Hasan Bin Muslim, Commander of the Faithful and Successor of the Prophet of God
Subject: Quadruple Coalition's military operations in and around Lubeck, GDR
Classification: Top Secret

IN THE NAME OF GOD, THE MOST GRACIOUS, THE MOST MERCIFUL

Dear Sir,

The Islamic Cooperative Government has received reports that some member states of the Quadruple Coalition has not follow our common military plan devised by Major General Borovski of Permarus that have been agreed by all members of the Coalition. Therefore, we request all nations to fully abide to the plan devised, and to contact the Quadruple Alliance's HQ in Berlin should any issue arises.

Regards,

Hasan Bin Muslim
Commander of the Faithful and Successor of the Prophet of God
Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Islam, Death Penalty, Nuclear power, A Palestinian state with at least 1947 UN Partition plan borders, Hamas, Muslim Brotherhood, Pan-Islamism, GMO (But not Monsanto), Universal Healthcare, Universal Education, Pro Life (to an extent), Universal Basic Income, SpaceX, Space Exploration
LGBT, Gay Marriage, Trans-Pasific Partnership (TPP), Mass Surveillance, Neoliberalism, Israel, Zionism, Monsanto, Interest, Usury, Extremism
For those that say the Palestinian resistance is more destructive to human lives than that of the zionist invaders: http://www.countthekids.org
Islam is against terrorism, teaches religious tolerance, and is a unifier of the human race that transcends race and ethnicity

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Lubeck, GDR

Montabaurian troops returning from the Operation Imperator offensive to reinforce the remaining territory

Troops began trudging back into what remained of the city. They arrived to a scene of horror and desolation, but most were too tired to do anything. Trucks rumbled slowly behind them, moving below foliage of any kind to obscure view for any enemy jets overhead. The loudest noise was the heavy trudges of the troops, and the licking and whispering of flames. When distant explosions were heard, the troops would jump start to life and race for cover. Bodies littered the streets, soldiers and civilians alike. In the distance, the Montabaurian flag hoisted over the Headquarters still flew. Many troops wanted to return home, and their enthusiasm for the war was dwindling, but many others still believed vehemently in the State and President Conrath. Some saluted the flag as it came into sight, and muttered "Montabaur above all" as they continued along.

In the Headquarters bunker, reports from the front were concerning. Troops in the northern towns were being decimated as the advance of Islamic Cooperative and GDR forces continued. Colonel Bayern was desperate, and ordered for a few of the LAV's from the Operation Imperator force to move northwards to bolster towns that still stood. The largest garrison in the north was the Ratekau garrison, and 6 LAV's were ordered to be deployed there to support the 1700 troops stationed there. The officers had given up hope on Ratzeburg garrison, but knew it was vital to hold the airfield. Colonel Bayern ordered for 3 of the LAV's to be deployed to the airfield, and the remaining 7 would be hidden throughout the city. Troops outside continued to prepare for an assault on the central parts of the city, while they hoped small clusters of troops outside of it could hold off the advance in the meantime. Due to the destruction of communications equipment, the high command couldn't order offensives of any kind, and the strategy relied on local Garrison Chiefs taking the initiative.

Ratekau, north of Lubeck, GDR

The Garrison Chief, Captain Ronald Bassey, was alerted by one of his field spotters of the quick advance of enemy columns south towards the city, putting his garrison in the line of fire. "How the hell haven't they been slowed? Surely forces in the field could have done something?!" sternly stated the captain. He ordered for all troops to be on full alert, and to destroy what they could in order to slow any advance through the town.

20 minutes later

Troops had begun rigging houses to explode, and sent the occupants out in the direction of enemy forces, shackled to each other by chains around their ankles and arms. Trees and powerlines were cut down to block the road, and houses were blown in the direction of the road to fill it with rubble, making passing it difficult for vehicles. Troops elsewhere reinforced their defences, and tied civilians outside of defensive positions in the hope of preventing enemy fire in their direction. Other buildings were rigged to explode in order to ambush troops, and machine gun nests were hastily set up through the town.
Air Force

Permarus
Attaché

Founded: Jan 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:38 am

Operation Typhoon Coalition Frontline hQ Razeburg
General Borovski along with General Zaman and Franz Lance stepped on the podium to overlook the whole coalitions eastern front officers.
General Zaman opened up the speech.
"Today! This our chance to rid of the Mauntibarians, an operation to surround Lubeck and take their only airfield!"
General Borovski stepped in.
"Our 12,780 strong eastern front coalitions forces will do a Tatical sweep, taking Lubeck airport in the process, and at the end of the operation, we would be on the outskirts of Lubeck, knocking on the Mauntibarians front door!" A cheer came from the officers.
Hanz Lance finished the speech. " All 3 coalition armies will put pressure on eastern Lubeck, making way for another offensive to take Lubeck. Our armoured units will be key for the success of Operation Typhoon. The offensive will start at 0:600 hours tommorrow morning. That is all"
Operation Typhoon 6AM Permarussian B-70 squadron over Lubeck
"General sir we are flying at an altitude of 70,000 feet at a speed 1,850 MPH" exclaims Squadron leader Mikhail Gordoff.

"Very good Leutenant, start dropping your GBU-30 guided bombs in T-2 minutes at Lubeck airport." Replies General Borovski
"Yes sir, we are currently on target, task our boys on the ground how much havoc we have created!" Replied the flight lieutenant.
"Well since the Mauntibarians airforce is annihilated and their AA defences very weak youight as well fly at 1,000 feet at 500 MPH to save fuel!"
The pilots chuckle. "Good point sir, we have IC and GDR aircraft coming to help us bomb the airfield at an lower altitude"
"Anyway, good luck flight lieutenant. Out"
Last edited by Permarus on Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"God is with us!"
President: David Mourouvski
Vice President:Leonid Osip
Speaker of the House: Rolan Vitya
Chief Justice: Oxana Nadejda
Defence Secretary: General Borvoski

Permarussian Starqian War-Treaty
Permarussian-Mauntibarian War-Ongoing

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:13 am

Imperial War Office, New Wolfsburg, Montabaur

Information had been dripping through to the Capital detailing the situation in the GDR. None of the news was what President Conrath wanted to hear. His generals advised against him deploying for assets to the GDR, purely because they would be wiped out on arrival, and all surrounding airspace of Lubeck and other Montabaur-controlled territories was dominated by the Quadruple Coalition. President Conrath decided to deliver another statement attacking the Quadruple Alliance. He took to the National Security Statement and Information room to deliver his statement, once again with the official state cameraman being the only 'journalist' present. He took to the podium, readied himself.

"The Imperial First Order has been confronted by a coagulation of mismatched allies determined to destroy our efforts in bringing peace and security to the German Democratic Republic. We have Islamic radicals who put the whole populace of the GDR at threat. We have merciless countries, bombing Montabaur-controlled areas, with no military hardware in the area. These heinous criminals are attacking German civilians, civilians we have done our utmost to protect from this violent, thuggish gang of international criminals. They press on, ravaging towns and villages, burning and pillaging their way forward. German people have encountered unimaginable cruelty at the hands of their own government! Montabaur will not stand for this! Montabaurians will not stand for this! I will not stand for this! That is why I declare that there shall be no surrender! The Imperial Armed Forces of Montabaur will stand as a bulwark against this international aggression, we will fight these scum back to the hole they emerged from, without mercy or regret, and we shall triumph! Nations of the Quadruple Coalition, all actions have consequences, prepare for yours."

President Conrath took a breath, then walked from the podium. "So, Martin, how did I do?" queried the President to the cameraman, "Oh, truly marvellous my President. I have full confidence in your decisions, the Quadruple Coalition have made an error messing with us!" Martin looked chuffed, and strode out of the room. President Conrath took a seat in one of the chairs facing the podium, and took a moment for himself.

The statement was released to all international news outlets immediately.
Air Force

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:59 am

TO: Quad Alliance
encryption: Highest
HEIL DEUTSCHLAND!

The German Democratic Reich apologizes for its lack of communication with fellow alliance members. The government has been so busy with rebuilding itself it had given Hans Lance control of the Reichswehr. The plan is to attack from the Northwest to Lübeck while other members attacked from the south. This allows the enemy to be closed in on and destroyed.

President
Eben Raus

Founder of USAC

Gameplay aint free, the raiding of regions has to be littered with the blood of roleplayers. Max "Crazy Baldman" Barry is no friend of mine! He's a writing roleplaying loser, and probably has a real life aswell. HYDRA and Black Riders not Portal to the multiverse and II ok. Praise DEN

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:54 am

Madinah, Government HQ

The Caliph turned on the Smart TV and choose the BBC channel. The main story is about GDR, just like it has been for the last six months, and some analyst giving their insights about the crisis. Nothing new until he stumbled upon President Conrath's speech, distributed to the press, which declared, more or less that "There would be no surrender". The rest of the speech is the usual slander against the coalition, which have been repeated so many times, Hasan Bin Muslim have almost memorized it.

"Silly old chap." Muttered Hasan Bin Muslim.

He grabbed a few photographs, DVD cassettes, a flashdisck and documents from a folder labelled "Top Secret" in his desk. He passed it to his press secretary along with a hand written note from the Caliph.

"Shared it to all major news outlets all around the world. Destroy this note once you read it" The note reads.

The documents, cassettes, flashdisck and photographs contain information that proves Montabaur have been conducting unspeakable acts of war crimes, gathered from Montabaur prisoners of war and Cooperative intelligence assets.

The press secretary, after shredding the note with a special paper shredder which shreds the paper into unreadable particles, send the documents to all major news outlets through an encrypted, anonymous, file sharing network, using the alias "John Brown", after the American slave abolitionists John Brown.

Ahrensbok, Lubeck, GDR

Captain Luganov, together with a few of Cooperative officers under his command, gather under a tent that has been hastily assembled in preparation before the GDR-IC offensive begin.

"Alright, the Germans would attack from here directly towards Lubeck city center. Pure suicide in my opinion. The enemy would have rigged every single building worth the name with C4s and have snipers in every manhole. Not to mention machine gunners in behind every bush and ditch." Said Luganov.

"And our role in this Operation would be?" Asked one of his officers.

"In the very general, vague, briefing I received, we were tasked to provide support and special operations. I'll guess it would be our usual job; PSYOPS, defending their flanks and the like", answered Luganov, "But we better asked the German commander for more information. What's with all the secrecy around here?. Does the Germans know something we do not? " Wondered Luganov.

"I'll ask the German commander for further information." Answered one of his officer, 'As for the secrecy, I do not know why it's been so secret. Perhaps... Another officer cuts his speech.

"We'll discover that soon enough. The operation is slated to begin in 10 hours. This kind of conversation would only dampen our morale." Said one of the officers.

"I agree with you. There's no time to call the Caliph anyway." Luganov answered.

10 hours later

A "Hawk of Quraish" CAS UCAV approached Ratekau. The drone dived speedily towards the Montabaur garrison, a maneuver which would incapacitate a human pilot. It's controllers thousands of kilometers away in a secret military bunker in Arabia pressed a button ordering the drones to unleash their deadly payload. The drone deployed it's two guided bombs towards Montabaur targets. A huge explosion rocked the area.

The drone leveled off from it's dive, and peppered the enemy, which location have been carefully chosen based on satellite imagery, reconnaissance reports from spy planes, etc, with a hail of bullets from it's 30mm GAU-8 rotary cannons, before climbing rapidly towards the sky.
Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Permarus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:54 am

Operation Typhoon
OOC: I had an long post on this but I lost the post due to Nation States flaw of no quicksaving. Sorry if the post is a little breif.
IC:
Colonel Mikhail had finally reached the outskirts of Lubeck, after taking the Mauntibarian airfield, taking 2 tank causalties and 12 Permarussian troop causlties. After an offensive which broke through the Mauntbarian front lines involving B-70's, 53 T-90's and 130 BMP's. Permarussian marines took the airfield, along with the tank offensive and then the tanks moved on to the border with the outskirts of Lubeck. It was like a blitzkreig tactic, and low morale Mauntibarians where taken by suprise, and nearly annhilated. Enemy causilties are still being counted.
Original Plan of action:
T-90's reaching the outskirts of Lubeck, being met by GDR policemen who were Auxilarry Mauntibarian Police:
Permarussian marines taking the airfield:
New current borders:
"God is with us!"

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Lubeck, GDR

News had reached the city that the airstrip had been taken, and this put a lot of troops on edge. Machine gun nests continued to be prepared throughout Lubeck, and mines were laid. A group of drunk Montabaurian soldiers were harassing the local people, beating and shouting at them. Civilians continued to be used as shields, and others were shackled to one another, and made into human fences across streets. Soldiers blew holes in the ground, and made makeshift tank traps from chunks of steel. The nearly 7,000 men remaining in the city central were preparing with haste. Black Force troops set up sniper positions in shrubs, buildings, streets and warehouse remains. The city was becoming a fortress, and was essentially a last stand. Only small garrisons outside of it remained.

Word had reached the High Command that Quadruple Coalition forces sat on the outskirts of Lubeck, and had taken the Airfield. The Auxiliary Police stationed on the outskirts had not put up a fight, and allowed enemy forces to reach the outskirts. "Well, they don't believe in the cause, do they? What were we expecting? Germans to fight for out mission! Bah!" dismissively said Colonel Bayern, "Hey, where is Captain Monroe? He's usually here." continued the Colonel. Field Marshall Hoth spoke up, "Colonel...he told me he was leaving...to surrender." stumbled the old man. "The bastard! What a treasonous swine he is! No faith in the cause, no faith in the President! He is despicable scum!" yelled the Colonel. The other High Command officers looked bored, having grown use to the difficulties now facing the operation. Many of them were considering surrendering as well.

Office of the President of the Imperial First Order of Montabaur

President Conrath sat looking at the TV screen. The TV presenter was talking about images of war crimes that had surfaced from an unknown source.

"Tonight's leading story: Montabaurian war crimes. New photos and videos have emerged of mass killings in the German Democratic Reich, where the Montabaurians launched an offensive six months ago. They are now in a bitter fight with the Quadruple Coalition, including Permarus, the GDR, the Islamic Cooperative and Weco. President Herman Conrath of Montabaur announced that "no forces shall surrender" in his previous statement, but the repercussions if they do not appear to have worsened drastically. The following images may be disturbing viewers, and anyone with human decency.

President Conrath turned away from the TV. "What utter tripe. How on god's earth did they get a hold of this?" queried the President. His advisor was dumb-founded, and just muttered a confused response. Censored images of mass graves continued to appear on the screen behind the President, and hidden camera footage of Montabaurian troops beating an elderly man soon appeared, complete with yelling and swearing. The President turned off the TV. "Why can't they understand that actions have repercussions!?" President Conrath demanded. Once more, he only received a muttered response, that didn't really clarify anything.
Air Force

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:30 am

Madinah, Government HQ

As IC-GDR forces rolled to Ratekau, the Caliph is thinking about the post-war environment. Hasan knew that Montabaur's forces defeat in Lubeck is certain. He had already contacted both the Danish and Swedish governments, and both of them have agreed to blockade the Danish Strait to Montabaur military transports.

What concerned him now is the post war outcome in GDR. From the unpleasant incident that Captain Luganov of the 55th Umar Regimental Special Troops Battalion experienced, he knew that GDR's government has been increasingly authoritarian, headed by a far right President that is almost fascist to an extent. This means that the Cooperative could very well be failing nearly all of it's objective on the war even though it have win the war, and Montabaur, in retrospect, might have the last laugh despite losing the war.

The Islamic Cooperative's foreign policy since it's declaration in Damascus has been a policy of, where possible, non-intervention except if Muslim lives, and/or the Cooperative's interest, is at threat. This policy have been vigorously defended by all administrations, and he is unwilling to break the egg.

He snapped himself out of his thoughts, and decided that he better concentrate on putting all the available evidence together to enable prosecution against Montabaur military personnel, in a Coalition trial that he hoped would be assembled after the war. Montabaur have to pay for it's barbarity.

He wrote a personal later to all head of states and ask all of them for their thoughts about the idea of prosecuting Montabaur military personnel in a Coalition court.
Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Permarus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:03 am

Berlin, GDR
The Permarussian prime minister sat with all the coalition leaders at the Berlin conference, conferring with one another, till the host of the conference stood.
"Thank you gentlemen, delegates of Permarus, Islamic Cooperation, Weco and our glorious home nation of the German Democratic Reich. Military advisors of the coalition say the Mauntibarian force in the GDR will fall in 2 weeks at least. The Mauntibarians have cost us millions if not billions of money from war damage and military equipment. So, when the Mauntbarians have been rid off our glorious nation, what do we do with them!"
Small chatting arose from the delegates.
"Once the Mauntbarians are defeated, we need an another conference and trial to deal with the horrendous war crimes they have dealt and the reparations they deserve to pay back. Islamic Cooperation, what is your suggestion?"
Ayyub Hakim stood, the IC ambassador to the GDR stood along with IC military officers.
"For the good of the Islamic Cooperation and of the coalition, two consecutive conferences, the peace agreement and the second, the war crime trials and the terms of reparations and territory"
The room filled with chatter.
"Thank you Mr Hakim, the delegate from Permarus"
President David Mourski stood, along with his officials.
"I very much agree with Mr Hakim's statement, to humiliate the Mauntibarians, the surrender should be signed in the Mauntibarian capital of New Wolfsburg! And also, the trials should be held in Lubeck, where their atrocities have been taken place from chaining civilians to buildings and using them for human shields!"
A cheer came from the delegates then chatter followed the Permarussian president's statement.
"So we have two conferences agreed, the peace conference in News Wolfsburg and the trials in Lubeck!"
A cheer, and clapping concluded the conference. However, Mauntbar wasn't defeated yet, but the coalition militaries all agreed that Mauntbar was staring into their impending doom.
The Berlin conference
The Permarussians however, were building their troops on the outskirts of Lubeck, ready for the final offensive.
Last edited by Permarus on Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
"God is with us!"

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Ratekau, GDR
The defences in and around Ratekau had been completed. The garrison headquarters was heavily reinforced, but the Garrison Chief, Captain Ronald Bassey, had fled from the garrison to Bad Schwartau, leaving his deputy in charge of the garrison. His deputy was a vociferous loyalist to the government, and was a member of the party in charge of the country, the National Montabaurian Independence Party. Reports continued to flow of sightings of enemy forces, unimpeded, closing in on the garrison. The garrison troops had completed defences, and now were positioning machine gun nests, hiding the 6 LAV's around the town, and took up sniping positions. An order from the High Command in Lubeck was received in the headquarter, "No retreat, no surrender. Fight on. Montabaur above all!". Troops weren't necessarily happy to hear this, following the UAV attack on the garrison. Bodies following the attack were being collected by Black Force troops who were moving through the town.

Black Force troops moving through the town.

Neustadt, GDR
Neustadt had fallen a few weeks ago, but two disguised Black Force soldiers had managed to make their way to the city, on a mission from which they would never return. Private Peterson and Corporal Macey were on a suicide mission in order to startle Quadruple forces. Outside the occupied town, check points had been established to look for Montabaurian war criminals, should they be attempting to flee. The hatch back that the two soldiers were in was laden with explosives. Corporal Macey knew how to prepare the explosives, which had been done 15 kilometres from the town, but he wasn't going to let Private Peterson die on his own.

The car drove into the checkpoint, and a group of soldiers ordered them to stop. One Islamic Cooperative soldier wandered over, "Hello gentlemen, we need to see your identification and for you to tell us why you're coming from this direction." "Most certainly." replied Corporal Macey, in his distinctive Montabaurian accent, before pulling out the detonator and pulling the trigger. Boom! The car exploded, destroying much of the checkpoint. Surrounding temporary buildings were in flames, and dead soldiers laid in the street near the burnt car wreckage. Sirens and yelling lit up the checkpoint, and the scorched earth below smelt of metal and soot.
Last edited by Montabaur on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Air Force

Permarus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Berlin GDR
The Permarussian prime minister awaited questions from the journalists while being filmed on live TV news. "Can you update us on the current situation in Lubeck?" Questioned the journalist, her pen poised at the ready.
"I am more than happy to tell you! Laughed President Mourovski.
"An Permarussian offensive pushed up from Razeburg took the last Mauntibarian airfield, on the outskirts of Lubeck. The Mauntibarians now have preassure from the north from the GDR and the IC. Lubeck's port is blockaded, and no supplies are coming in or out of Lubeck."
"How long will Mauntibarians hold out in Lubeck without supplies?" Asked one of the journalist.
"At most 2 months but at this rate 2 weeks from our offensives."
"How many major towns do they hold now?" Asked one of the journalists.
"They just lost Nustadt, and now own 2 major towns of Lubeck and Bad Segeberg. Both cities stretch their territory, of an 12 mile radius. A new offensive will surround both towns fully, pushing through the middle. Thank you press, but I must attend my generals.
"Is it true the Mauntibarians have been committing atrocities?" Asked another Journalist. The President hesitated. "Unfortunately yes, we have had civilian survivors relatives chained to buildings and used as human shields. This is why the Mauntbarian wretch had to be defeated." The journalist room filled with chatter.
Last edited by Permarus on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"God is with us!"

Anarran
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

TELEGRAM TO THE DESK OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT OF THE GDR

Postby Anarran » Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:20 pm

A Telegram, would arrive to the desk of the GDR's government, sent from a nation of a temperate, and taiga set of islands. "The Republic of Anarran, PRESIDENTIAL OFFICE" the Telegram would say ontop, with a Prussian like seal impetween "presidential". The message reads as follows:
GDR, this is a message from the Republic of Anarran. We are interested in the stability of the region, particularly, we do not like the...theming of your nation, however, between your government, and the factions of rebels, your's is the more liberal democratic choice. We would like to offer, a...alliance, potential military cooperation. We await your response, remember, we are ready to offer assistance.

Meanwhile...In Anarran, two men walk through a warehouse, one in a suit, the other, in a dark blue, uniform complete with lappels. "I must ask you something Admiral, is our Navy's pride and joy ready to be supplied, I understand it is expensive to run." "Oh yes, Minister, she's ready, she is...damn ready." They open a door to the outside of the warehouse and they see, a drydock about a quarter of a mile out, a knee jellifying sight, a single Montana Class Battleship, the pride and joy of Anarran's Navy. "Don't you just love, big damn guns?" The Admiral just smiled.
Last edited by Anarran on Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:17 am

(OOC: Montabaur, I've already attacked your forces in Ratekau with a UCAV. You should reflec that in your post)

The skies over Lubeck, GDR

High over the location of the blast in Neustadt, a Cooperative AWACS plane noted the explosion on one of it's heat sensors. The operator called his mission commander to his station.

"Sir, we have detected an explosion down there at Neustadt." said the operator to his mission commander.

"Intensity of the blast?" asked the mission commander as he looked at the screen.

"Size of a tank shell, I guess, sir."

"My God......log it. Highlight this in the network. It might be a sign of trouble."

Neustadt, GDR

A platoon of GDR troops together with a squad of Cooperative special forces rushed to the location of the explosion. While the German troops secure the location, the Cooperative squad searches for any bodies in the location. They didn't need to search for long. The bodies were scattered around the location.

The medical officer together with the rest of the Cooperative squad's men put the bodies in one side of the street. He then looked at the shell shocked GDR officer.

"You, what's your name...come here!", yelled the medical officer to a GDR officer in perfect English, "Contact your commander and tell him to dispatch a medical team here ASAP!"
Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Permarus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:54 am

Bad Odesloe, Permarussian Front line
"The troops are high in morale sir, waiting for the offensive!" exclaimed Colonel Mikhail, an tank commander veteran who had been victorious against the Mauntibarians in taking Razeburg and the Lubeck Airstrip.
"Good, start the offensive, remember, we need to cut the supply lines of Mauntibars forces in Bad Segeburg and Lubeck. We need to then surround both cities, and this offensive will count for the winning of this war. The Mauntibarians troops are weak, and low morale, most of them are fighting in Ratekau, against the GDR and IC advance. Their AA defence and AT is weak, so the statistics show you have 52 T-90's, 155 BMP-3's of 2,600 men, 32 Mi-28 Havocs and 12 B-70's in the aerospace waiting for targets. You also have IC air support, so keep linked in with their radios. Good luck on Operation Redemption!" replied General Borovski.
Permarussian marines would infiltrate enemy lines via Mi-8 helicopters and take strategic villages along the way, and wait for the tank offensive to relieve them.
Current plan of action:
The 3 main town objectives of Gechendorf, Strukdrof and Monkhagen are the targets, and if taken boths towns of Bad Segeburg and Lubeck will be fully surrounded and supplies will be cut from both of them.
The tanks rolled out, along with BMP-3's and 2,600 men heading to the front line. Meanwhile, an escorted Mi-8 battalion was heading for the 3 towns, dropping 300 elite Permarussian marines at each town, and hold the town and await to be relieved. The helicopters took no AA damage, as the sheer air escort meant Mauntbarians would give away their position. The helicopters landed at the 3 towns and flying back to base again, their marine cargo unloaded. All 3 towns were small, but very strategic. The marines entered the 3 towns, taking some fire but soon the Mauntibarians were cleared. An local supply garrison nearby started an counter attack, and the marines were outnumbered double, and were struggling to fend them off. The Mi-28 havocs protecting them had to refuel and rearm, so they had no air support for around an hour.
Mauntbarian front line
The T-90 offensive met the Mauntbarian front line, bunkers firing on them, and some AT equipment hitting the reactive armour the tanks, severely damaging some. This exchange of fire lasted seconds, as the B-70's payload were dropped on the frontline, massive explosions occured,some Mauntibarian troops fled, and some fought on with AUG's. Some troops in the BMP's dismounted and fully cleared the defences as the main force rolled on. Back at the 3 towns, the marines took around 30 casualties after the first 2 hours, hoping for the main force to arrive. The main force took some distractions along the 14 kilometer journey to the 3 towns. After 12 hours of clearing the tanks liberated the 3 towns, the marines nearly defeated after the garrison had some reinforcements, the marines took a toll of 74 casualties, the highest for Permarussian marines in the war against Mauntbar. The garrison then fled, after helicopters and T-90's cleared the area.
An burnt out Mauntbarian tank, Mauntbarian front line.
Now the marines were relieved, the tanks pushed on to fully cut off the 2 towns. More troops were put in to defend the corridor, and the corridor was widened to avoid an Mauntbarian counter attack.
The red shows the new Mauntibarian borders, after the Operation Redemption Offensive.
An Permarussian T-90 is one of the 52 T-90's moving out to liberate the 3 towns.
Last edited by Permarus on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
"God is with us!"

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:16 pm

Starlight Resort, Sparech, Montabaur
President Conrath had called a conference with military commanders and Party leaders to discuss the options for the war. They were meeting at the Starlight Resort, a five star resort, in the southern city of Sparech. Officers mingled around, and party leaders sat separately to them. After having tea and condiments, they moved into the meeting room and took their seats. President Conrath rose to his feet, "Good evening Generals and Party Leaders, we are gathered here today to have a frank discussion regarding the ongoing situation in the German Democratic Reich. I want you to tell it as it is, propaganda means nothing in here for the time being. Let's begin, shall we?" He picked up his glass of wine for a toast, "To Montabaur!" he declared, "To Montabaur!" replied all in attendance. The President took his seat.

"Now, please enlighten me to the ongoing circumstances. What are our prospects of victory? How long can forces hold out?" queried President Conrath. "My President, the situation is dire. We estimate that the troops can't hold out much longer than 2-3 weeks, but that could have reduced, and we don't have information at hand at all times. Our prospects of victory are as likely that a brain dead cripple could walk again, nil." replied an officer. "Hmmm, I am glad you are honest. Is there any way in which we could gather more information?" Another general spoke up, "The best way, that I can see, is to deploy a drone to scan, but there are two results that can be determined; A: the drone is shot down by Quadruple air forces, or B: the drone crashes in the GDR, meaning we lose a very important and costly piece of technology." "So, what you're saying is that we have few options to choose from?" "Well, my President, if 'few' means absolutely none, then you are correct." sarcastically replied the General.

The meeting would go on for 3 more hours.

Generals mingling before the meeting.

Lubeck, GDR
A few artillery guns remained, and had been towed back from the Hamburg offensive. They were being positioned under camouflage nets in relatively open spaces, and spotters had been deployed to find enemy positions. They hadn't found anything yet. All the men working on the artillery had to remain in relative proximity to it at all times, should news come back of enemy spottings. Elsewhere, the streets were quiet. The offensive that the High Command had anticipated wasn't eventuating, for the mean time anyway. Troops would raid houses at random, to find and confiscate any mobile phones or radio used to give intelligence to enemy forces, often with nothing prompting the raid. The roads were full of barriers of different kinds, whether sandbags, makeshift tank traps, rubble, collapsed poles and trees, and concrete barriers. Machine guns watched over the streets, and the 7 LAV's patrolled the quiet, ghostly streets. Fires from the bombings continued to burn, collapsing buildings. Food was running low, and soldiers eventually began taking any food they could find from civilians, or would hunt animals, such as rats and rabbits. For some, the offensive couldn't come soon enough.
Last edited by Montabaur on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Air Force

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The German Democratic Reich » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:02 pm

The German Democratic Reich had finally moved out its troops to flank the enemy in Lubeck. The German Reichswehr would move put in another full frontal assault. 14 thousand and 800 soldieds along with the same amount of hardware used last assault would begin moving from Neumünster to the southeast of Lubeck. Thanks to heavy air bombing from allies, and the constant movement of forces from the south of Lubeck, German troops had mowed through most of hostile forces.

Leapord II Tanks ripped through enemy trenches, crushing soldiers or ripping them to shreds with machineguns. Some German tanks where taken about by anti tank weaponry but not even that could stop the full might of the German army.

Hans Lance grinned as he watched from the top of his commander tank. He was going to get a promotion for this..

Berlin

President Eber Raus was finished writing up the final documents that would begin the democratic elections for the Reichtstag when he had gotten word from another government willing to join the Alliance. With that he would summon an immediate meeting with Quad alliance leaders....

"Gentlemen. Another nation wants to help us in our eternal struggle and remove the fascist scum who threaten our great democracy." President Eber Raus said "I am up for adding another person to the alliance. Despite it being late into the war with victory within grasp."

The President looked at other leadees in the room.

Founder of USAC

IIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIiiI

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:05 am

(OOC: Sorry for not posting for long)

Marrakesh, Islamic Cooperative

The bodies of the two Cooperative soldiers killed in action in Neustadt arrived aboard a military transport plane in Marrakesh. The bodies, each draped with a black jihad flag, is carried to a nearby cemetery in the city, accompanied by hundred of thousands of mourning residents of the city. The city literally stopped that day to mourned the death of the martyrs.

The Caliph has ordered flags nationwide to be flown half mast for 30 days. In order to prevent further losses from these kind of attacks, Cooperative military High Command has decided to use robot sentries operated by human operators from a remote location in guard duties.

Lubeck, GDR, 00.00 hours

The IC-GDR joint offensive began at midnight. GDR forces would use "shock and awe" strategy to overwhelm and demoralize the enemy by wiping out Montabau forces around Bad Schwartau and Stockelsdof, while IC forces following behind the main GDR force to neutralize remaining Montabaur soldiers. A defensive position manned by mostly GDR forces would protect the right flank of the offensive from possible Montabaur suicidal attacks.

Meanwhile, an IC missile cruiser equipped with guided missiles and a variety of sensors and radars would provide close air support and intelligence for the offensive.

GDR forces in front of an abandoned Montabaur command center, which is located in the basement of the wrecked building

The aim of the offensive is to isolate the remaining Montabaur troops in the city of Lubeck.

The offensive plan:

Last edited by The Islamic Cooperative on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:32 am, edited 5 times in total.

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:49 pm

Lubeck, GDR
Artillery troops were wandering around, waiting for something to shoot. Some were playing darts on trees, others shifting rubble, and some drinking ration coffee. Running could be heard nearby. The troops snatched their M4's, and pointed them in the direction of the sound. It was the spotter. "Guys, quick, enemy forces approaching Bad Schwartau!" The troops looked at the map and got the grid reference of the general area, and then raced to fire the weapons. The spotter ran off to tell the other couple of artillery stations. The shot was loaded, the gun put into position, bang. The shot skimmed over a building, just making it. The repeated firing, and soon the 3 other artillery guns could be heard firing as well. The troops were getting excited that they could finally do something. The firing of the guns awoke other troops who fell asleep in their defensive positions. In the headquarters below ground, officers were attempting to piece together what was going on above ground, and were assuming that the offensive had begun, but the spotter was yet to reach them.

Bad Schwartau, GDR
Artillery was raining down, some shots hitting into the town itself, others landing randomly outside the town. Defensive positions had been set up throughout the town, and Captain Ronald Bassey was bunkered down in the Bad Schwartau Amtsgericht, or Local Court. Enemy troops were approaching the city, and middle officers watched from the Amtsgericht with binoculars as troops and vehicles approached the town. The garrison was equipped with 730 soldiers, and 12 machine gun nests. Troops were hoping that mines laid throughout the town could hinder any advance, but the garrison had not been as prepared as the Ratekau garrison.

Montabaurian machine gunner defending Bad Schwartau.
Air Force

Permarus
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Permarus » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:37 am

Outskirts of Southern Lubeck
Permarussian T-90's revved their engines, and another 50 of the 100 Tank battalion had arrived. Permarussian troops readied to attack, mounted on BMP-3s, numbereing 10,000. The earlier offensive cut off full supply with Lubeck, and most Mauntibarian troops were fighting IC in the north. The tanks rolled out, close range Tu-160's were firing guided GBU bombs on the frontline, and soon the Mauntibarian frontline crippled and the Permarussian troops were through. Troops past wrecked buildings, and some troops dismounted to aid civilians chained to buildings and lamposts. The civilians then were interrogated about Mauntibarian positions and atrocities.
"We have pushed through the Mauntibarian frontline, and heading to surround the southern forces of Mauntibar. They should fall back to the island of Lubeck." Exclaimed Colonel Mikhail to General Borovski.
"Good, keep the troops doing the hard work now, you be in charge of destroying enemy MG nests while they will deal with AT defences." replied the General on the intercom. Permarussian troops dismounted and headed forward with the BMPs, taking some fire from Mauntibarian defences. The T-90s were behind the troops, watching for MG nests. The southern town was then cleared after a couple of hours of intense fighting. Permarussian troops found out how malnourished and ill equipped the Mauntibarian defenders were, some being armed with double barreled Shotguns, as ammo was common. Permarussian troops made a temporary front line on the river of Trave, and the island of Lubeck was just across, and some Permarussian troops thought that they could see their GDR and IC comrades the next day. This was only possible if they took Lubeck island.
Permarussian troops on the frontline of Lubeck island.
Last edited by Permarus on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
"God is with us!"

The Islamic Cooperative
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Islamic Cooperative » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:07 am

Bad Schwartau, GDR

Cooperative forces have been forced to halt their advance to Bad Schwartau Amtsgericht as waves of Montabaur artillery shells hit the town indiscriminately. Worse, scout reports have indicated that Montabaur troops have laid mines all around the town. Captain Luganov, furious his troops were unable to advance to Bad Schwartau Amtsgericht, radioed General Zaman.

"Artillery fire and landmines are making our job difficult. Our combat engineers can clear the mines, but they can't do that under artillery and machine gun fire, Sir.", said Captain Luganov to General Zaman through the radio, "I request air support to neutralize Montabaur artillery and defenses." Ended Captain Luganov as a thunderous sound of Montabaur's artillery boomed in the distance.

"Don't worry captain, we'll neutralize them!", answered General Zaman, "Ask our missile cruiser near the area to launch it's missiles to these coordinates!" Said General Zaman to his communication officer.

An IC missile cruiser located of the coast of Scharbeutz fired it's devastating salvo of cruise missiles towards Montabaur artillery positions, and ammunition dumps in Lubeck, aside from Montabau defenses in Bad Schwartau.

A series of explosions rocked Lubeck and Bad Schwartau as the missiles hits their targets.

A damaged city bloc in Lubeck which have been used by Montabaur forces to hide their artillery pieces

"All mechanized units, attack!" yelled Luganov. He knew that all Eagle Vs and Piranha IFVs are impervious to landmines due to their V-shaped hulls. Foot soldiers would advance behind the combat engineers which would carefully remove the mines.

As Cooperative forces advanced towards the Local Court, the vehicles are rocked by the mines, but the vehicles nevertheless continue their advance. To the troop's amazement, the minefields were placed without any markings, which is considered a war crime under Protocol II of the Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons, which is itself an annex to the Geneva Conventions. All Cooperative military personnel have been taught to memorize and follow the Geneva Conventions since their earliest days in the military academies.

"Seems like these bastards love to break all conventions and treaties." Sarcastically chuckled a Cooperative soldier after their IFV is hit by a mine.

The offensive soon meet the Montabaur defenses, already weakened by the missile strikes. Nevertheless, the enemy fired their machine guns towards Cooperative forces. The Cooperative Piranha IFVs responded by firing their low-recoil 105mm guns and 12.7mm. The machine gun nests are destroyed or abandoned in less than a minute. Many Montabaur troops flee from their positions, while some, encouraged by Cooperative PSYOPS personnel through loudspeakers, surrendered.

Some soldiers disembarked from the Piranha to fought the remaining enemy combatants hand to hand. Rather than risking pointless defeat, the remaining Montabaur soldiers, suffering heavy casualties and having no anti-tank weapons to continue the fight, surrendered. Captain Ronald Bassey, together with some die hard Montabaur soldiers, refused to accept the surrender, and charge Cooperative forces with bayonets and grenades.

Cooperative forces mow them down with their ARI-72/6.5B assault rifles. However, Captain Bassey did managed to throw some of the grenades he holds before being neutralized, injuring some Cooperative soldiers.

Montabaur
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Montabaur » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:33 am

Bad Schwartau, GDR
Fighting across the town had ceased for the most part. Captain Bassey's body lay pathetically at the feet of Cooperative soldiers, and Montabaurian troops who had surrendered had been hastily disarmed. As Cooperative troops appeared to be preparing for the next phase of their mission, Montabaurian troops were marched back behind the frontline. They were being checked for their weapons, but most were hungry and were asking anyone and everyone for some food and water. Officers instructed their men to follow all the orders of their captors, and that if they did as they were instructed, they would survive. These troops weren't the fanatical loyalists that the Government wanted them to be, but the Black Force troops who were forming the bulk of the defence in Lubeck would be another story.

Montabaurian troops being removed from the frontline.

Colonel Bayern sat talking with Field Marshall Hoth, who was now advising the Colonel on what to do. The thing was, there wasn't much he could do. The bunker was lit by candle light, as power lines had been destroyed during the numerous bombings. No generators remained, so candle light was the only option. The meeting room was had the ominous orange tinge. The officers had learnt that the strikes had been against Montabaurian artillery, as the guns remained silent. Colonel Bayern decided to come above ground and inspect the situation. Field Marshall Hoth would come with him to award middle ranking officers for their loyality.

Above ground, Lubeck, GDR
The two commanders and three officers came out of the bunker, and made their way to the front garden of the bombed out Headquarters. Ash and rubble lined the streets, and a group of tired, dirty officers stood at attention to be awarded. Field Marshall Hoth stood before them and spoke, "Men, you have fought valiantly against the odds. You have made Montabaur proud. Defeat is not predetermined, rather we can have a pyrrhic victory! We shall make it so that no nation messes with Montabaur again! For they are fighting an expeditionary force, but wait until they unleash the full power of the Imperial Armed Forces of Montabaur! Fight on men, do not go gentle into that good night!" The officers stood firm, and Field Marshall Hoth made his way along, handshaking each of them, and whispering something, before pinning the Gold Eagle Medal of Eternal Service to each of them. When he finished, he issued one final order, "Men, fight the good fight, and never stop fighting it! Now, go on, show them what we're made of! Montabaur above all!" "Montabaur above all!" yelled the men in return, before running back to their groups and defences. Colonel Bayern and Field Marshall Hoth continued on their way, and as they toured, they saw the decimated artillery crews, the guns totally destroyed, and the men laying in the streets, limbs missing. Roofs were crumbling,and when light gunfire could be heard in the distance, Colonel Bayern and Field Marshall Hoth hurried back to the bunker.
Air Force

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents