NATION

PASSWORD

terrorist hijacking

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pananau
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

extra

Postby Pananau » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:35 pm

Good, while your at it, block the main runway, and taxiways just in case. And I have an A330-200 mrtt on the way from the New Abran Capitol, it has the Ukrainian marines on board, don't shoot at it under all circumstances.
Last edited by Pananau on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pananau
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

execution 1

Postby Pananau » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:12 pm

Terrorist 1: " Where is our money, and our friends, Cpl. Tong you have five seconds to tell me."
Cpl. Tong: " I don't know, the transport they were on is grounded due to bad weather. "
Terrorist 1: "Four seconds remaining."
Cpl. Tong: " Don't shoot anybody, you won't get what you want. "
Terrorist 1: " Lionel open the rear entry door.,"
Lionel: "Yes."
Cpl. Tong: " Don't shoot."
Terrorist 1: " You have two seconds."
Cpl. Tong: " If you so much as turn the safety off, there is thirty men waiting to put a bullet between your eyeballs. "
Terrorist 1: " That's it ( gun goes off)
Last edited by Pananau on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The Tekkit Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tekkit Guy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:38 am

A fully loaded 747 can hold 467 passengers. Plenty of targets for execution. Hearing gunfire from the aircraft, the ANTS perked up, raising their weapons. The situation was intensifying by the second.

The pattern on runway 2 was also cleared. To deal with the air traffic backlog, all flights were grounded from the base, and all incoming flights were instructed to land on the remaining 2 runways immediately. Anti-aircraft batteries were instructed to avoid fire on airliners violating the perimeter, and three spotlights illuminated the darkening sky, complementing the flashing green runway lights to guide in the A330, seeing as the base is not listed on any maps or radar.
"The Tekkit Guy" is my username, "The Holy Tekkit Empire" is my country.

Read my Nation's IIWiki Page! http://iiwiki.com/wiki/The_Holy_Tekkit_Empire

Pananau
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

passengers

Postby Pananau » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:45 am

Yes but our negotiator Cpl. Tong, managed to get 290 of the 350 off of the plans. Only 350 people boarded the plane in Pananau city

Pananau
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

storm the plane

Postby Pananau » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:28 pm

OK tekkit, order the ANTS to enter the plane from the rear hatch, E cabin will be clear. The Pananauan special forces, will take the cockpit, when the terrorist opens the entry door I want your men on the rooftop to kill the one who comes to the door. Then the ANTS will mop up any of the bastards that threaten my team or themselves. My men know what the terrorists look like, so they won't shoot the pilots. Then we'll tend to the wounded. This must be broadcast in New Abra as a surrender appeal to aristocracy nsoldiers. It will need to broadcast live in New Abra, Pananau, and your country if you wish.

The Tekkit Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tekkit Guy » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:29 am

A Squad of ANTS operators ran toward the plane, clad in Kevlar bodyarmor and sporting black combat helmets. The squad leader opened the rear hatch of the plane, and lowered it as quietly as possible. They crept past the empty rows of coach seats, pointing their silenced battle rifles in all directions.

"Economy cabin clear!" he whispered. He pulled back the curtain into business class slightly and spotted 3 terrorists with assault rifles. Signalling with two fingers to the squad, he sighted his rifle. He put up 3 fingers, 2 fingers, 1 finger, then clenched his fist. 3 troopers pulled the trigger at the same time, dropping dead the 3 terrorists. The passengers cowered low in their seats, covering their heads with their arms.

"Alright, cabin secured. Lets get these civies to safety." He pulled the emergency exits open and the emergency slides. They were met with ambulance crews and Home Guard troopers. They were to be identified and sent back to their respective countries by ship.

TERRACE NEWS NOW: KTCG, LIVE AT 6

"Alright, good morning Tekkit Empire! Earlier last night, a hostage crisis unfolded from a conflict originating in New Abra. A Boeing 747 was hijacked by terrorists with demands for monetary compensation and full withdrawl from the land. The flight was diverted into Tekkitian territory under the guise of a meeting for negotiations, where Ukrainian Special Forces, Advanced National Threat Security, and Pananauian troops boarded and liberated the plane. The remaining civilians will be returned by ship to their respective countries as soon as possible." The female newscaster announced as footage of the 747 on the runway surrounded by ANTS vans played behind her. "And now for live coverage of the Oilwellain military incursion after the weather."
"The Tekkit Guy" is my username, "The Holy Tekkit Empire" is my country.

Read my Nation's IIWiki Page! http://iiwiki.com/wiki/The_Holy_Tekkit_Empire

Pananau
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Pananauan news cast

Postby Pananau » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:26 am

"On Thursday, July the thirtieth, a Serdadu airlines 747, was hijacked. This happened to origin from the conflict in new Abra. The president of Pananau wishes to extend his thanks to the men involved by giving all of them the medal of honour, and a Croix de guerre, for acting as well as they did under these circumstances. Back to you kiang."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents