NATION

PASSWORD

[CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Oesterra
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Escalation!

Postby Oesterra » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:20 pm

AFR FOB, DECRIAN CAPITAL
00:24:54:52 INTO OPERATION

Soldiers looked in shock at the television as it displayed the news: "Slavyanian nuclear weapons destroy their own industrial might - cyberattack blamed. A soldier walked out of the paper room, fax in hand. He walked into the HQ building, and entered the commander's room. He slid the fax across the table. The commander began to read the paper.

August 10, 2015, WCO Standard Calendar
2100 Union Street
AFR Headquarters, Los Serafines, Los Serafines State, Oesterra
Encryption: AFR channels only

The EAA believes the Slavyanian nuclear disaster was caused by the Decrians. Due to this terrible attack, all bases are to be on ALERT, and the Patriot missile system will be activated to protect from any WMD response. In the event of a nuclear escalation, the Patriot system will shoot down any nuclear missiles that would be in the calculated vicinity of the FOB. A diplomat is en route to Slavyania to discuss these attacks and give condolences. If we find Decria's use of nuclear weapons to be excessive, high command has authorized the ability to change sides in any drastic event.

No Reply Needed,
AFRHIGHCOM.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:31 pm

Oesterra wrote:AFR FOB, DECRIAN CAPITAL

Soldiers looked in shock at the television as it displayed the news: "Slavyanian nuclear weapons destroy their own industrial might - cyberattack blamed. A soldier walked out of the paper room, fax in hand. He walked into the HQ building, and entered the commander's room. He slid the fax across the table. The commander began to read the paper.

2100 Union Street

The EAA believes the Slavyanian nuclear disaster was caused by the Decrians. Due to this terrible attack, all bases are to be on ALERT, and the Patriot missile system will be activated to protect from any WMD response. In the event of a nuclear escalation, the Patriot system will shoot down any nuclear missiles that would be in the calculated vicinity of the FOB. A diplomat is en route to Slavyania to discuss these attacks and give condolences. If we find Decria's use of nuclear weapons to be excessive, high command has authorized the ability to change sides in any drastic event.

No Reply Needed,
AFRHIGHCOM.

OOC: The hackers were Decrian mercenaries, they have no compliance to the Decrian Military whatsoever.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:39 pm

2100 Union Street

No Reply Needed,
AFRHIGHCOM.

THE ALLIANCE OF FREE REPUBLICS

Turmenista has yet to intervene in this conflict, though public opinion hints about a Carrier strike group being sent to assist the AFR. As of now, Turmenista is officially NEUTRAL in this conflict.

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:43 pm

The slavyaniyan media was controlled by the government as everybody knows. So after the military IT experts detected a hack attack they laughed
"Joke's on them, we have mobile launch systems. Those things need drivers." the government decided to release fake news of a hack attack which caused nuclear havoc in Great Slavyaniya. The decrians fell for it. Meanwhile the army in Decria managed to demolish some military HQs, resulting in the capture of the "hackers" which were actually mercanaries. Those mercanaries gave valuable information. The decrian army was crippled, without supplies and food. All nuclear defence systems were alerted in Great Slavyaniya, just in case.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Oesterra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Oesterra » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Decria wrote:

2100 Union Street

No Reply Needed,
AFRHIGHCOM.

OOC: The hackers were Decrian mercenaries, they have no compliance to the Decrian Military whatsoever.

OOC: The conclusion was drawn due to the origins being obviously from decria, but go on. It's a matter of concern since obviously we don't want to die in a nuclear counterattack.

Cosedonia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosedonia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:55 pm

Time: 14:00. Place: Cosedonian Legislation
Cosedonian Congress & Senate voted to intervene in the Decrian Civil War. The vote was a decisive Yes vote.
The Armee Marshal and the President agreed to move troops to the coast, with Cosedonian Naval Firepower support.
The Cosedonians planned to dig in with the Oesterra, and with Turmenista. They did not hope to loose alot of men.
And such, the Cosedonian Fleet with the 36th Infantry, 40th Engineers, 10th Armored Legion, 44th Infantry, 16th Air Cavlary, 29th Rangers, and the 98th & 21st Air Superiority group fit for combat.
The Cosedonians were prepared.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Cosedonia wrote:Time: 14:00. Place: Cosedonian Legislation
Cosedonian Congress & Senate voted to intervene in the Decrian Civil War. The vote was a decisive Yes vote.
The Armee Marshal and the President agreed to move troops to the coast, with Cosedonian Naval Firepower support.
The Cosedonians planned to dig in with the Oesterra, and with Turmenista. They did not hope to loose alot of men.
And such, the Cosedonian Fleet with the 36th Infantry, 40th Engineers, 10th Armored Legion, 44th Infantry, 16th Air Cavlary, 29th Rangers, and the 98th & 21st Air Superiority group fit for combat.

OOC: Are you loyalist or aiding the rebels?

Cosedonia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosedonia » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Decria wrote:
Cosedonia wrote:Time: 14:00. Place: Cosedonian Legislation

OOC: Are you loyalist or aiding the rebels?

Loyalist, sticking by Oesterra.

Azovskaya
Envoy

Founded: Jul 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Azovskaya » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 pm

The Azovskayan men in the missile silo managed to destroy almost all the bombs. All that was left were some components to a few of them. After the bombing began, there was nothing left of neither the facility or bombs.

The Azovskayan attempts to secretly destroy the nuclear capabilities have proven costly, with a total of 40 Spetsnaz men going into mission and only 14 making it out. They have succeeded, but not without great loss. The Azovskayans were determined to make sure that the nuclear strikes did not continue, no matter what the cost was. So far, two missile silos have been cleared. Three remain, all of which lie in Decrian held territory.

A third group of the Azovskayan men neared a missile silo. They split up into several groups, and cleared it. An hour or so later, the Decrian government attempted to make contact with the men, just like in the last. The men then knew what would happen; it had happened to another Azovskayan squad the day before. The troops disarmed as many as they could before the Decrian troops arrived.

As the 3 squads of Decrian troops arrived, they were ambushed by the Azovskayans, disguised as rebels. 10 Decrian men escaped and called for reinforcements. The Azovskayans, knowing their time was up, set a timer on one of the remaining nuclear weapons for five minutes, and then fled the area via the Decrian transport trucks at the facility. They drove as fast as possible, only to be submerged by the large blast. The men were dead, along with all other people within the blast radius.

The other squads had just arrived at the remaining silos when they heard of the blast. Thinking it was a part of the plan, they attempted to do the same. One of the squads succeeded, causing another major blast that the men did not survive.

The other squad entered the surprisingly empty nuclear facility. Still disguised as rebels, they began to move into the underground silo, when 50 men jumped out of buildings, armed to the teeth. The Decrian officials had become aware of the targets of nuclear silos, and guarded this one. The Azovskayan's surrendered.

"These don't look like rebel weapons" a Decrian soldier says as they load the captured men into trucks.
Last edited by Azovskaya on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:10 pm

Great Slavyaniya wrote:The slavyaniyan media was controlled by the government as everybody knows. So after the military IT experts detected a hack attack they laughed
"Joke's on them, we have mobile launch systems. Those things need drivers." the government decided to release fake news of a hack attack which caused nuclear havoc in Great Slavyaniya. The decrians fell for it. Meanwhile the army in Decria managed to demolish some military HQs, resulting in the capture of the "hackers" which were actually mercanaries. Those mercanaries gave valuable information. The decrian army was crippled, without supplies and food. All nuclear defence systems were alerted in Great Slavyaniya, just in case.

OOC:
The incident regarding the mercenaries is now called "The Lie"
Last edited by Decria on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

What just happened?!

Postby Decria » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:22 pm

Central Decria, 5:34 PM PST

(OOC:) Take this reply back, I didn't really know about the airfield bombings
Last edited by Decria on Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corbana
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Uprising

Postby Corbana » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 pm

Corbana, 7:24 AM
10 ICBMs, each of them a stealth ICBM, armed with a 10 megaton nuclear warhead, launch from the capital city of Corbana.

Decria, 8:07 AM
All ten of the nuclear payloads had hit in Decria. They hit both cities that where rebel and Decrian, but mostly rebel cities. The Decrian cities were hit in a land mistake. The ICBMs weren't even spotted due to their stealth technology, which made it a shock to the rebels, as they had been keeping their army in some of the cities. Two of their units were wiped out in the attack. The launcher of the nuclear weapons was unknown, and intelligence agencies of power countries began sending spies into the nuclear armed countries.
Last edited by Corbana on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:23 pm

Corbana wrote:Corbana, 7:24 AM
10 ICBMs, each of them a stealth ICBM, armed with a 10 megaton nuclear warhead, launch from the capital city of Corbana.

Decria, 8:07 AM
All ten of the nuclear payloads had hit in Decria. They hit both cities that where rebel and Decrian, but mostly rebel cities. The Decrian cities were hit in a land mistake. The ICBMs weren't even spotted due to their stealth technology, which made it a shock to the rebels, as they had been keeping their army in some of the cities. Two of their units were wiped out in the attack. The launcher of the nuclear weapons was unknown, and intelligence agencies of power countries began sending spies into the nuclear armed countries.

OOC: Nukes are no longer allowed, so I demand you stop using your nuclear weapons on our people.

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:07 am

OOC: Excuse me sir, but how can you do airstrikes when I took out your airfields? How can you have food when I took out your factories? How can you be winning when I have your capital and your army crippled? Please explain the maneuvers behind your "victory".

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.

Corbana
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Corbana » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:15 am

OOC: Then void my launches.

Azovskaya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Azovskaya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:12 am

Great Slavyaniya wrote:OOC: Excuse me sir, but how can you do airstrikes when I took out your airfields? How can you have food when I took out your factories? How can you be winning when I have your capital and your army crippled? Please explain the maneuvers behind your "victory".

I agree with Great Slavaniya. Also, two small nuclear blasts from the silos have spread some radiation through the area. In no way is Decria winning this war.

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:56 am

Great Slavyaniya wrote:OOC: Excuse me sir, but how can you do airstrikes when I took out your airfields? How can you have food when I took out your factories? How can you be winning when I have your capital and your army crippled? Please explain the maneuvers behind your "victory".

OOC: Reconstruction on the airfields are underway. (unless you invaded them)

2). They are running out of supplies, the soldiers only have about 300 crates left, so they're trying to ration it fairly.

3). With my army crippled, the special operations unit (S.O.U.) was able to take the fortress (it has an airfield)

4). We only have 1/3 of Decria left
Last edited by Decria on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:24 am

OOC: Well the way you phrased that, doesn't seem you are even close to winning. Lol anyway...

IC:

The wounded civilians in the capital were treated and were given food. With their morale so low, most decrian soldiers in the centre surrendered to the slavyaniyan military.

Decrians were decieved by the fasle news of nuclear chaos and were taken by surprise when the slavyaniyan army attacked the fortress. Taking over the fortress wasn't an easy task. The attackers had to use their heavy tanks that finally had an usage. Their 180mm cannons aimed at the fortress. Upon firing, the 500kg rounds hit the concrete, shattering off pieces of the fortress' walls. The fortress was still standing strong. Troops were falling dead, the decrains used their anti-tank rocket launchers to destroy advancing slavyaniyan tanks. A single D-50 took off. It's mission was to destroy the runway within the fortress.
"Eagle 1 to "Pledetorra", reached target." reported the pilot. After sucessfully dropping missiles, the runway was destroyed, but so was the D-50 by AA fire.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:25 am

Great Slavyaniya wrote:OOC: Well the way you phrased that, doesn't seem you are even close to winning. Lol anyway...

IC:

The wounded civilians in the capital were treated and were given food. With their morale so low, most decrian soldiers in the centre surrendered to the slavyaniyan military.

Decrians were decieved by the fasle news of nuclear chaos and were taken by surprise when the slavyaniyan army attacked the fortress. Taking over the fortress wasn't an easy task. The attackers had to use their heavy tanks that finally had an usage. Their 180mm cannons aimed at the fortress. Upon firing, the 500kg rounds hit the concrete, shattering off pieces of the fortress' walls. The fortress was still standing strong. Troops were falling dead, the decrains used their anti-tank rocket launchers to destroy advancing slavyaniyan tanks. A single D-50 took off. It's mission was to destroy the runway within the fortress.
"Eagle 1 to "Pledetorra", reached target." reported the pilot. After sucessfully dropping missiles, the runway was destroyed, but so was the D-50 by AA fire.

OOC: So basically the fortress is still under my control?

Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 am

Yea, why not xD

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:

Oesterra
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

OFFICIAL CEASING OF OPERATIONS IN DECRIA

Postby Oesterra » Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:28 am

2100 Union Street

Due to the escalation of the conflict, the AFR has officially ceased operations in Decria. All troops are to return home. We see no further benefit from involvement in this conflict.

AFRHIGHCOM

Pictured: AFR soldiers and supplies being loaded onto a C5 Galaxy during the return home.

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Bhikkustani involvement

Postby Bhikkustan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:46 pm

The bhikkustani army has decided to send 6000 light mounted rifles, for humanitarian aid, as well as massive amounts of food for the government. They know the consequences of an Anarchistic takeover, and the danger it will put the countries Buddhists in.
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Decria
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Decria » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Bhikkustan wrote:The bhikkustani army has decided to send 6000 light mounted rifles, for humanitarian aid, as well as massive amounts of food for the government. They know the consequences of an Anarchistic takeover, and the danger it will put the countries Buddhists in.

OOC: I need troops, ammo, tanks, and Food supplies.

Pananau
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

aid

Postby Pananau » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:15 am

A C-5 Galaxy is returning to Pananau to pick up medical supplies, doctors, and food to help civilians.

Azovskaya
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Azovskaya » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:37 am

The Azovskayan HQ was out of options. Although the missions had been a success, their involvement was not over. The Decrians had Azovskayan men, disguised as rebels, captured. They knew where the captured men were being taken. The question is, how do we get them out?

30 АЭГ (AEG) Special forces, some of the best soldiers in the world, boarded onto a passenger plane just before nightfall. 3 attack choppers had already departed for Decria. Two fighter jets were also on their way. They flew several hours, before HALO jumping just south of the Decrian facility where enemy hostages were being held. They regrouped, and awaited the attack choppers (who had to stop to refuel). As soon as the helicopters got within striking distance, the men entered the facility. They moved in, splitting into groups of 6, clearing the complex. Within 5 minutes, the complex was cleared, but Decrian reinforcements were on their way. The men had to act fast.

They went through all the buildings hostages were being held in, calling out the callsign of the captured Spetsnaz squad. After 5 minutes of no luck, an explosion shook the earth underneath them. The rolling of tanks could be heard. Missile fire from the attack choppers lit up the night sky, and a strafing run by one of the fighters briefly deafened everyone nearby. The men continued on. Several minutes later, the men were found. They freed the captured squad, and then left the facility. Before leaving, they gave a key found on a Decrian soldier's body to a rebel prisoner.

They moved 1.3km south of the base, where 2 choppers were awaiting the troops for evac. They loaded onto the choppers, and flew back to Azovskaya. 3 AEG men were killed, the the two attack choppers, along with the two jets, were shot down.

Azovskaya has completed it's mission in the conflict. The nuclear capabilities of Decria have been secretly eliminated, and their troops have been freed. They will now stand by, and watch how the conflict ends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents