NATION

PASSWORD

Our Nations's World IC MT/PMT

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castillae
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castillae » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Castilla prepares for the first launch next year
After the United States of Canis Mayorus has accepted to construct the new Mega Space Station, Castilla will now be conducting preparations for the new space vessel designed by Canis Mayorus' DASE, while also constructing a new Universal Spacecraft Launching System or USLS to be compatible with these vessels. The Government of Castilla has announced that development of these new systems should take 8 months, while the Space Station's construction is planned to be fully constructed by 2027. But it will be fully functional in 2021, after the first modules have been launched into LEO.

The International Space Alliance is announced
Castilla has opened a new sector in government, the Department of Space & Aeronautics, as well as the Universal Mapping Project. Also, Castilla has petitioned all world countries to launch a new governmental program known as ISA, or the International Space Alliance.

Space Centers
Castilla plans to build 4 launch sites. Along with 8 others that are also planned to be built in the USCM. Recovery Sites are still unknown, Communication sites are planned to be built (1 per nation that is part of the ISA). Canis Mayorus will also supply the Communications Satellite Technologies, along with Castilla.
Last edited by Castillae on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are Castilians, we hail from our land of Castilla, We love her, Long Live Castilla!
Realistic Constitutional Monarchy

Nosotros somos Castellanos, nacidos de nuestra tierra Castilla. La amos tanto, Viva Castilla!
Monarquía Constitucional Realista

Offical Language (Idioma Oficial): Spanish (Español)
Co-official Languages (Idiomas Co-oficiales): Catalan, Galician (Gallego), English (Ingles)

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:37 pm

To: canis mayorus
Sorry but we can't afford this right now but we hope to do business between our nations at another date.

To: vogega
We are not willing to give up Sicily so you can have all of Iceland. We will move stuff emiditly.

Zarzadean construction equipment and the missiles are being moved on to ships heading out of Iceland and should be out shortly

Ethiopia, Uruguay, and Yemen have been conquered by the empire. We are preparing an invasion of Sadi Arabia which is expected to take 3 months.

To: united powers
I think instead of taking down the quanzdon empire our focus might be on Castillae and canis mayorus because there space technology is progressing very quickly and if they become hostile this could be very bad for our nations. Also vogega, we think you might want a stronghold in Europe and if we do this we will give you what used to be Spain and Portugal.
i need to update this

Castillae
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castillae » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:08 pm

To: Zarzadon, and United Powers

We do not mean any harm to your nation of Zarzadon, or any UP Nation. We are progressing quickly of course, for now, the Space technologies we develop are only for research and studies that we do in Castilla and the USCM. But we do wish that all nations could co-operate in the effort to use our resources for the same cause. We don't mean to develop interstellar weapons as of now. That is just part of our CastillaVision 2050 Project. Our SWDS (Space Weaponry Defense System) is still being tested, but we do not plan to mass-produce it until 2050.

Sincerely,
International Security Admin of the International Space Alliance of the European Sector,
- Marcos Julio Cacares
Last edited by Castillae on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We are Castilians, we hail from our land of Castilla, We love her, Long Live Castilla!
Realistic Constitutional Monarchy

Nosotros somos Castellanos, nacidos de nuestra tierra Castilla. La amos tanto, Viva Castilla!
Monarquía Constitucional Realista

Offical Language (Idioma Oficial): Spanish (Español)
Co-official Languages (Idiomas Co-oficiales): Catalan, Galician (Gallego), English (Ingles)

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:30 pm

To: Vanquaria
Encryption: Medium
We can give you the blueprints for our Hydra defense system for 2,500 drones every 2 months.

To: United Powers
We agree with Vanquaria that we should have more space stuff.

A mission to Mars carrying a unmanned rover has been launched It has been decided that using the satellite also aboard, that, it will land and fins a spot for the first human settlement on Mars
Source: Vogegan Times.

Another Hydra defense system has been put in orbit around Northern Vogega (Alaska and Canada).
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 pm

The invasion of Sadie Arabia Continues and is expected to take 2 more months including this month. We are using a new strategy to attack it called Blitzstorm, the strategy starts with using long range missiles (if needed) and aircraft to gain air superiority followed by tanks and other armed vehicles rushing in doing most of the damage, then sending in foot solders to finish the job and secure the town or city. We plan on using this in our upcoming invasion of Argentina.

I agree with vogega, we should invest in space technology and space colonization. We would like to claim the Earth's moon as Zarzadon's first space colony and/or Saturn's moon of Titan once we get the technology to reach it.
Last edited by Zarzadon on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i need to update this

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:26 pm

Vanquarian tank legions decimate Swedish resistance, claiming Sweden as part of the Empire. Hundreds of thousands of auxiliary troops are sacrificed although this is not disclosed to public.

Vanquarian forces launch a massed offensive on Iran, using blitzkrieg tactics to overwhelm initial resistance.

Extreme Encryption*
We must pool our combined resources together for our plans of expansion into space. The moon should be shared between our nations. We need to have a central base where we can send in our best engineers and scientists to construct rockets etc.

Large concentration of Vanquarian scientists at Singapore. Captive Japanese scientists are transported to Singapore too. 3 satellites released into space. Scientists working on upgrades to current NASA rocket design.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:32 pm

The Union will take militant action against block aids that do not go away after a clear warning.

Sino nations
Diplomat

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sino nations » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Estonia Warns Vanquaria That Invasion Of Iran Should Stop.Through Most Honourable Martin Helme Words:"Vanquarian Goverment Is Currently Aggresor,We Ask For Assistance From Quandzon Union,I Think We Have Common Goal,To Destroy Agressors To Europe.Also We Have Now Massive Nuclear Production.50 nukes per month.We Warn Vanquarian Goverment!Keep Out Of Estonian Lands,Vanquarian Armies!"
For Soviet Republics of Sino nations!
Fight against enemy of people!
Põlvamaa: Rohelisem Elu!
Left-Winger From Estonia!
Not Chinese
Pro:Communism,USSR,MGTOW,Freedom to offend,Colonization(Stability In Africa was created by Colonization)
Anti:Feminism,Nazism,USA,Russian Federation,UK,EU,Anime,Bronies,Furries

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:59 pm

We have finished conquering Sadi Arabia. We have started invading Oman which we be complete in a month.
A top secret document was created and only seen by the zarzadean head military adviser, zarzadon head naval commander, and the furond himself. This is that document.

. -TOP SECRET-
Plan for invasion of Republic of the Cristo

Phase 1: use missiles and air craft bombers to destroy their naval fleet similar to pearl harm or attacks

Phase 2: move our battleships and destroyers to just off their shore to decimate their port towns and keep them at bay. While this is happening fighter aircarft will fight to gain air superiority, battleship cannons will help with this as well

Phase 3: use amphibious transports launched from recently conquered Oman to carry troops to land on their shores

Phase 4: with assist from bomber planes, solders will start capturing small towns quickly killing many civilians on "accident". when enemy solders realize what is going on they will respond and then our army will move in on lesser gaurded, stratigily important locations.

Phase 5: we will now have a stronghold in Central Asia.

It is expected to start after we conquer Oman in one month
i need to update this

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:30 pm

OOC: WTH 50 nukes a month?! Well I still have way more plus the other nations lol.

Vanquarian ground forces begin assaulting one of the cities in Iran near the border. The Vanquarian air force begins deploying hundreds of NAPALM incendiary missiles at Estonian soldiers and civilians alike. Currently the assaulting Vanquarian ground forces are hundreds of thousands of captured auxiliary soldiers from Indonesia and Japan. They launch reckless suicide charges. Behind them the highly trained black camo soldiers of the Empire advance tactically cleaning up any remaining resistance.

In Europe Vanquarian forces annex Sweden by use of genocide and brute military force. More slaves and auxiliary troops are added to army in Europe.

To: Estonia
Threatening us with nuclear war will not help. Thanks to our massive slave armies we have a larger amount of nukes than you so if it comes to throwing nukes at each other it will be obvious the nation that survives is our Empire along with our thousands of anti-missile guns. Unless you receive aid from another strong nation or alliance you will ultimately lose Iran.

Due to Estonia's threat of nuclear war the millions of Indonesian and Pacific islander slaves are sent to construct hundreds of anti-missile guns and nukes with the nuke production count at the end of a month 80. Many slaves die but European slaves are beginning to be brought in. All slave work is done in New Guinea and the southern islands of Japan.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:44 am

We have finished conquering Oman and naval ships are now moving to it to prepare for the war against the republic of crisco
i need to update this

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:22 pm

Phase 1 of the invasion plan has begun, strike bombers are heading towards the ports of the republic of Crisco and will destroy hundreds maybe even thousands of boats both military and not. battleships are being prepared for the attack in ports in Oman. long range missiles are being prepared to launch and can do so any secant.

Troops in Africa have started to invade Kenya.

To: New Arba
We do not want to have bad relations between our nations and would not like to go to war so please stay our of our state of Uruguay or we will take counter ensure to ensure the safety of both of our nation's people.
Last edited by Zarzadon on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i need to update this

Sino nations
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sino nations » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:25 pm

Estonian Forces In Iran Are Marching Near That City Where Vanquarians Are Assaulting,Sinostonian Armies Attack Pechory,Pihkva And Ivanogrod.
Estonian Forces In Lithuania Are Also Attacking Kaliningrad.Some Estonian Forces Attack Belarus.
Last edited by Sino nations on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Not Chinese
Pro:Communism,USSR,MGTOW,Freedom to offend,Colonization(Stability In Africa was created by Colonization)

New Abra
Attaché

Founded: Jul 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New Abra » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 am

To: The World
Subject: Our Presence
Encryption: None

To all world leaders,

I am declaring the land and territory of Argentina under the new nation of New Abra. Further more, I am claiming the Falklands and the Argentinean Antarctic territory. I am asking for peaceful withdrawals of all nations from these. We are in full right a sovereign independent nation. Failure to recognise this will result in the appropriate measure.

Next, I am startled by the lack of unity, organisation and standardization. Henceforth, I would like to put foward the idea of forming a union of North and South America, called The Continental Union. This, with support, will create a secure future, an efficient representation of nations, standarization, a quick and correct response to threats, economical and civil and military support for all nations and general organisation. I personally think this is a great idea for all american nations wanted. An excellent way to address current issues with organisation.

What do you Amero nations think?

Yours Faithfully,
King Rohan Douglas
Last edited by New Abra on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Strength Through Loyalty'

♢♔Official Communiqué of His Supreme♔♢

Sino nations
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sino nations » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:28 am

To:Quanzdon Union
Extreme Encryption

Nation Of Estonia Seeks Alliance With Your Nation.We Need To Liberate Europe From United Powers,It Seems They Want To Take Over Your Peoples Lands Too!We Need To Sign This Military Alliance Pact To Save Eachothers Nations!Togheter,We Are Most Powerful Of All!
Not Chinese

Vogega
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Vogega » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Encryption: Medium
We have opened brand new aerospace research facilities and labs on Broken group. We have put our top minds there and invite others to do the same.

Research had begun on the new SKYSTREAK missile.
Psi Levels
1-few, weak powers
2-many weak powers
3-many average/weak powers
4-few strong/lots of average/weak powers
5-may strong/lots of average/weak powers
6-god-like power/lots of strong/weak/average powers

Weapons
Plasma-burns holes in stuff
Ion-causes objects to explode/strips shields
Gauss-strips at a molecular level
Kinetic-guns
Laser-low lethality, accurate

Ship Sizes
Organized smallest to largest with smallest at the top.
Drone
Fighter
Bomber
Assault Craft
Corvette
Frigate
Destroyer
Cruiser
Battlecruiser
Battleship
Dreadnought

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm

The attack on the republic of Crisco is going well, we have destroyed most if not all military and several cargo ships in our attacks, battle ships have moved into position and are now bombarding the coast. troops are loading on to amphibious transports in Oman to head to republic of Crisco.

Spies have been sent into vogega getting in as legal immigrants.

We have begun developing mega EMPs.

Our Internet Solders have begun hacking into Canis Mayorus in hopes of leaking military vehicle design documents undetected.

we have conquered Kenya and are planing on invading Tanzania next

restaurant in Austria, Zarzadon
A man with a vogegan ascent walked in and ordered a burger. the cook began cooking the meat as usual when the boss walked in ans said "Hey! Did you see this?" he then pulled out his phone and showed a recent news report. "breaking news! be on the look out for a man with a thick vogega ascent, he might be a spy. That is all for now."
"did you hear that! A bloody vogegan is trying to spy on us! and you see that man" the boss said as he pointed out the order window at the vogegan man.
"yeah," replied the cook.
"well, we got to do everything in our power to kill him." He said just as the cook took the burger of the grill and placed it on a bun. The boss the grabbed a jar of poison and put a lot of it on the burger.
"this doesn't seem right"
"join me boy or your fired" the cook then quickly ran the burger out to the vogegan man.
the cook and the boss stood next to the order window and listened. the vogegan man then started choking.
"listen, he ate it!" said the boss. the vogegan man then choked to death on the poison.
"that patty killed him!" Said the boss "The deed is done. We have to get rid of the body before anyone sees it." he continued.

Berlin
The Ferond has given a very inspirational speech, unfortunately it has not been translated yet.

Fōsukoa to 7-nen mae ni watashitachi no senzo wa, kono tairiku ni kisai ribatī ni kōan atarashī kokka o motarashi, soshite subete no hito ga onajiyōni tsukura rete iru meidai ni sen'yō. Ima, watashitachiha sono kuni, aruiwa sonoyōni chakusōnode, sen'yō no izureka no kuni wa, nagaku taeru koto ga dekiru ka dō ka o tesuto shi, idaina naisen ni jūji shite imasu. Watashitachi wa sono sensō no idaina sentō fīrudo-jō ni mitasa rete imasu. Kokode wa, sono kuni ga ikiru kanōsei ga aru koto ni inochi o ataeta hito no tame no eimin no ji to shite, sono fīrudo no ichibu o sasageru yō ni natte kite imasu. Sore wa wareware ga kore o okonau hitsuyō ga aru koto o kanzen ni fitto shi, tekisetsudesu. Shikashi, ōkina imide wa, wareware wa sasageru koto wa dekimasen - watashitachiha hōken suru koto wa dekimasen - watashitachiha seibetsusuru koto wa dekimasen - kono ji o. Koko de kusen yūkan'na dansei, seizon-sha to shisha ​​ wa, haruka ni tsuika matawa sokonau tame ni watashitachi no hinjakuna dengen no ue ni, sore o hōken shimashita. Sekai wa sukoshi nōto, mata nagai watashitachi ga koko de iu koto o oboete irudarouga, sore wa karera ga koko de naniwoshita ka o kesshite wasurenai koto ga dekimasu. Nao, koko de tatakatta karera wa, kore made sonoyōni kedakaku susumete kita mikan no shigoto ni koko ni sen'yō ni suru koto ga, mushiro, watashitachi no tame ni ikite imasu. Watashitachi wa koko ni watashitachi no mae ni nokori no idaina tasuku ni sen'yōdearu koto ga mushiro aru - korera kara shin kōei koto ga, wareware wa, karera ga kenshin no saigo no kanzen'na shakudo o ataeta tame ni, sono gen'in ni zōka shita kenshin o toru - watashitachi wa koko ni hijō ni korera no shinda koto o kaiketsu suru koto mudade shibō shite iru monode wanai - kono kuni wa,-shin no shita de, jiyū no atarashī tanjō shite inakereba naranai koto - to hitobito no seifu o, hitobito ni yotte, hitobito no tame ni, chijō kara horobite wa narimasen.
Vor vier Kerbe und sieben Jahren haben unsere Väter auf diesem Kontinent eine neue Nation, in Liberty konzipiert brachte, und widmet sich der Satz, dass alle Menschen gleich geschaffen sind.
Jetzt sind wir in einer großen Bürgerkrieg beschäftigt, zu testen, ob diese Nation oder irgendeine Nation so konzipiert und so engagierte, lange aushalten kann. Wir befinden uns auf einem großen Schlachtfeld dieses Krieges versammelt. Wir sind gekommen, um einen Teil des Feldes zu widmen, als letzte Ruhestätte für diejenigen, die hier ihr Leben gaben, damit diese Nation leben möge. Es ist nur recht und billig, dass wir dies tun.
Aber, im weiteren Sinne, können wir nicht widmen - wir weihen können - wir können nicht zu heiligen - diesen Boden. Die tapferen Männer, lebende und tote, die hier kämpften, haben sie geweiht, weit unsere schwachen Kräfte zu addieren oder zu beeinträchtigen. Die Welt wird wenig Notiz, noch lange daran erinnern, was wir hier sagen, aber es kann nie vergessen, was sie hier taten. Es ist für uns das Leben, und nicht, um hier, um die unvollendete Arbeit, die sie, die hier kämpften bisher so edel fortgeschritten gewidmet sein. Vielmehr ist es für uns, Sie hier, um die Rest vor uns große Aufgabe gewidmet sein -, die von diesen Toten geehrt wir erhöhte Hingabe an dieser Sache, für die sie das letzte volle Maß der Hingabe gab -, dass wir hier hoch zu lösen, dass diese Toten gilt nicht umsonst gestorben -, dass diese Nation, unter Gott, so wird eine neue Geburt der Freiheit haben - und dass die Regierung des Volkes, durch das Volk, für das Volk, sind nicht von der Erde.
Chetyre otsenka i sem' let nazad nashi ottsy vyvel na etom kontinente, novoy natsii, zadumannoy v Svobode, i posvyashchennyy suzhdeniyu, chto vse lyudi sozdany ravnymi.
Seychas my zanimayemsya v bol'shoy grazhdanskoy voyny, testirovaniye li, chto narod, ili kakaya-libo natsiya tak zaduman i tak predan, mozhet dolgo terpet'. My vstretilis' na bol'shoy pole bitvy etoy voyny. My prishli, chtoby posvyatit' chast' etoy oblasti, kak mesto poslednego upokoyeniya dlya tekh, kto zdes' otdal svoyu zhizn', chto etot narod mozhet zhit'. Eto voobshche ustanovki i pravil'no, chto my dolzhny sdelat' eto.
, v boleye shirokom smysle, my ne mozhem posvyatit' - my ne mozhem osvyatit' - my ne mozhem svyatit' - etu zemlyu. Khrabryye lyudi, zhivyye i mertvyye, kotoryye borolis' zdes', osvyatili yego, daleko vyshe nashey bednoy vlasti, chtoby dobavit' ili otvlekat'. Mir zapisochku, ni dolgo pomnit', chto my govorim zdes', no ona nikogda ne mozhet zabyt' to, chto oni sdelali zdes'. Eto dlya nas zhivym, skoreye, budet posvyashchen zdes', chtoby nezavershennyye raboty, kotoryye oni, kto voyeval zdes' do sikh por tak blagorodno rasshirennyy. Eto, skoreye, dlya nas byt' zdes', posvyashchennyy ostavsheyesya do nas bol'shoy zadachey, - chto ot nikh zasluzhennyy mertvykh my berem povyshennuyu predannost' etomu delu, dlya kotorogo oni dali poslednyuyu polnuyu meru predannosti - chto my zdes' vysoko reshit', chto eti mertvyye ne umerli naprasno, - chto eta natsiya, pod Bogom, dolzhny imet' novoye rozhdeniye svobody - i chto pravitel'stvo naroda, iz naroda, dlya naroda, ne pogibnet ot zemli.
i need to update this

The Murray Dynasty
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Murray Dynasty » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:13 am

Dude Zarzadona, you plagiarized Lincoln's Gettysburg address. STFU. :rofl:
Defcon:
[5]

Factbook and Map (Work in progress)=
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206083

Canis Mayorus
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Canis Mayorus » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:51 am

The USCM Newspaper

The president has accepted membership in the ISA (International Space Alliance)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minister of Defense: John Wick

Engineers working on the facilities.

The government has decided to build some missile launch facilities on the northern coast of Australia and New Zealand. These facilities are intended to test intercontinental missiles together with our troops and with the support of the USCM Headhunter .

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minister of Science and Research: Trevor Phillips

Scientists and the DASE have taken the decision that the best rocket that could be used for the construction of the space station is the Saturn MLV S-25S. The ring (which will be the first part of the space station ) will be equipped with a laser weapon system . Thanks to the great team of scientists from the government Castillae , they designed a way to give more power to the laser . The ring was based on the model of the LHC ( Large Hadron Collider ) .

The construction has already begun.

Doing this will take a little longer . However , the space station will be launched to the scheduled date. The ring will only be used with a part of its total capacity , as we study how it behaves in zero gravity .

Minister of Economy: Rafael Machado

If all goes as planned , we will have a probe on Mars soon. We have hired several engineers to design mining equipment for use on Mars . Is only waiting for the probe lands on Mars to examine the ground in search of resources.They are also being built several launch sites located mostly in small islands near New Zealand to avoid disturbing residents. We have also invested heavily in the sector of Telecommunications.

Last edited by Canis Mayorus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:01 pm

We have conquered Tanzania. We have began invading Mozambique

Our internet solders have hacked the vogegan tv network and change every tv station to this video on repeat for 6 hours. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-cbOTFnVM A compilation video of our army.
Afterwards we announced it was merely a show of power for the world of what our internet solders can do.

The attack on the republic of crisco is going as planned, the amphibious transports have landed and solders have captured the beaches.
To: republic of crisco
From Zarzadon
encryption: low
We ask for a quick surrender or we might consider committing genocide on your cultist people. If you surrender we will let them still believe in this thing.

in other news, Zaradean unarmed military aircraft has started to make a flight path that crosses over Castillae's, Isle De Costa Gravas, and pachititi's air spaces before landing in Uruguay for refueling. They will then fly through quanzdon African airspace before landing.

a long rang ballistic missile base is being constructed on Ireland.

Graveyard in Austria, Zarzadon (continuation of the restaurant thing from my last post)
the boss and cook dragged the body up the hill in the middle of the night and buried it. the boss then grabbed the cook by the shirt and said "listen here you little d*ck, no one, and I mean NO ONE can ever know about this." Right then a police car with two police officers inside. one of them the said
"I'm afraid i'm going to have to arrest the two of you." he then switched from a very serious tine to a joking one and continued "to cook us up some delicious-" The boss then pulled out his gun and shot both officers multiple times then lit a match and thew it next to the exhaust pipe on the car which made it explode. the boss then started laughing menacingly which frightened the cook.
OOC: this is actually going to affect the international world eventually

The Murray Dynasty wrote:Dude Zarzadona, you plagiarized Lincoln's Gettysburg address. STFU. :rofl:

OOC: that was the joke... I was wondering if any one would notice
Last edited by Zarzadon on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
i need to update this

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:19 pm

To: Estonia
From Quanzdon
Encryption: low
We accept you into the quanzdon union

we do not wish to go to war with vogega, zarzadon, and essos meereen. we are only helping a new ally.

Indian and Pakistani Military is moving to Iran to help with defense. Indian air force is on high alert. Turkish military is moving to the Turkish Vanqurian boarder in hope of capturing Sochi for tactical purposes.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Most military forces are being air lifted out of Africa and into central Europe. tank and weapon production has massively increased. a shipment of missiles are being transported via ships to the missile base in ireland.

The furond gave a quick speech today.
"with the amount of distrust in the world today, we feel a world war is coming. with the two largest nations now at war we feel that it has begun. events will transpire that will lead to millions maybe even billions of deaths around the world. with the quanzdon union's new uh... ambitious ally now having a massive military to beck him up, we feel that not just the united powers is at risk but the whole world. we want to avoid nuclear war as much as possible but that might be unavoidable. we as zarzadon want to stay out of it but if it gets very bad for vanquria we will consider assisting. this also applies for vogega and essos meereen. the apocalypse might, could be coming. that is all.
i need to update this

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Quanzdon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 pm

british ships intercept the cargo ships carrying the missiles and prevent the from moving.
to zarzadon
from quanzdon
we see what you are trying to do, and we wont let it.

Zarzadon
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zarzadon » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:41 pm

to quanzdon
from zarzadon
could we work something out?
i need to update this

Quanzdon
Bureaucrat