NATION

PASSWORD

(TWI ONLY) Common Currency Union

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Coastal Prowe
Attaché

Founded: Jun 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Coastal Prowe » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:44 am

The Pacific Peace Union wrote:
Coastal Prowe wrote:Article nine, what are the official languages of the CCU, will you be asking the delegates their nation's main language?

The official languages of the CCU are the official languages of the member states.

Alright, that sounds good, thank you for listening. You will not hear anymore irritating questions from me, I like the charter

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:46 am

"Also, it states in section three what Union criteria is;

"Legal criteria requires that national legislation, in particular the national central bank and monetary issues, is compatible with the Treaty."

Also in section 3.1 there is another general rule
♔ Secretary of Information, AKA the Honorable Information God of The Western Isles
Winner of The Western Isles' Presidential Award
Former Justice of The Western Isles
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Coastal Prowe
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coastal Prowe » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:48 am

The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"Also, it states in section three what Union criteria is;

"Legal criteria requires that national legislation, in particular the national central bank and monetary issues, is compatible with the Treaty."

Also in section 3.1 there is another general rule

That is a mistake on my part my apologies I must of missed it but I do like this charter, great work

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:49 am

"That is fine, anyone else?"
♔ Secretary of Information, AKA the Honorable Information God of The Western Isles
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Coastal Prowe
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coastal Prowe » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:51 am

The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"That is fine, anyone else?"

I imagine that the exchanges between currencies are not finished yet?

Alantania
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Alantania » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:51 pm

"Shall we begin voting then?"

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:54 pm

"If you wish"
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Alantania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alantania » Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:02 pm

"That's not a very sound answer."

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:43 pm

"Are you going to vote? or"
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Alantania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alantania » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:39 am

"We'll be voting on the charter, yes?"

The Allah and Muhammad
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Allah and Muhammad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:51 am

"Excuse me. I was, per say, using the rest room whilst we voted for the currency. Has it been chosen?" asked the Vice President, sipping on coffee.

Last edited by The Allah and Muhammad on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Western Isles.

Irl Muslim, no offense pl0x

Coastal Prowe
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Coastal Prowe » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 am

The Allah and Muhammad wrote:"Excuse me. I was, per say, using the rest room whilst we voted for the currency. Has it been chosen?" asked the Vice President, sipping on coffee.

Yes we have it is the Royal

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Kendra Valiari entered the Assembly hall after flying to the I.D. She puts her luggage away, and then goes to meet the other delegates.
Dashgrinaar
Proud Member of The Western Isles
Speaker Pro Tempore and Senator Emeritus
Vice President of The Western Isles

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:38 pm

"Welcome! Have a seat we are going over the charter."
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:45 pm

She arrived at the meeting, ready to take on business.

"Good day, fellow delegates, I am Kendra Valiari. It is nice to meet you. I have been briefed of what you have done, and agree with the name 'The Royal.'"

She ruffled through a sheaf of papers, and brought one out.

"I have reviewed the charter, but see something lacking, if the economy of a country is using the Royal as a currency, and another country using it's economy goes under, then what happens. I present:

Article 12
In the event of a member nation's economy becoming depleted or failing, the following steps will be taken*:

a. The Committee will take a vote to see if they view this as threatening to the currency. If voted yes, then
    b. The Member States vote upon the issue, if a majority vote is passed, then
    c. The Committee will issue a statement, directly after the vote, in which the Royal will cease and desist from being used, and then
    d. The Committee will vote upon the Royal ceasing to exist

*In a vote of no, the process will be terminated

OOC: Does it need to be a resolution?
Last edited by Dashgrinaar on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dashgrinaar

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:13 pm

"So what you are saying is, if an economy crashes we will terminate the currency? Will this be temporary? Will we be able to re establish it after?"
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:14 pm

The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"So what you are saying is, if an economy crashes we will terminate the currency? Will this be temporary? Will we be able to re establish it after?"

Yes, at first the currency will stop being used, then the Committee can vote to terminate it. I will add that we can re-establish it.

Here:
Article 12
In the event of a member nation's economy becoming depleted or failing, the following steps will be taken*:

a. The Committee will take a vote to see if they view this as threatening to the currency. If voted yes, then
    c. The Committee will issue a statement, directly after the vote, in which the Royal will cease and desist from being used, and then
      i. Another vote of the Committee can reverse process D and reinstate the currency.

Last edited by Dashgrinaar on Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dashgrinaar

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Dashgrinaar wrote:
The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"So what you are saying is, if an economy crashes we will terminate the currency? Will this be temporary? Will we be able to re establish it after?"

Yes, at first the currency will stop being used, then the Committee can vote to terminate it. I will add that we can re-establish it.

Here:
Article 12

i. Another vote of the Committee can reverse process D and reinstate the currency.

"I like it, so than the union will stay in place just not the currency? If so I support this addition and vote Yea."
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:20 pm

Dashgrinaar wrote:

Here:
Article 12

"I like it, so than the union will stay in place just not the currency? If so I support this addition and vote Yea."

Yes. The entire amendment shall now read:

Article 12

ii. The Union will remain even if the Royal is terminated

[/quote]

And, I obviously vote yea.
Dashgrinaar

Alantania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Alantania » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:08 pm

"We're voting? Aye, I like it."

The Allah and Muhammad
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allah and Muhammad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 pm

"I do not care of the charter, I simply wish to represent it and make the banks of the CCU. Which is what I believe we should discuss next... location of banks... because a hostile city or a city in danger isn't good as robberies and bombings are not good. But finish your business first."

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:55 pm

"But sir, the charter is the law of the CCU. Surely you must care about it!"
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

The Allah and Muhammad
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The Allah and Muhammad » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"But sir, the charter is the law of the CCU. Surely you must care about it!"

"I do not care because you guys care too much, one less care is simply not an impact. Banks are very important, because if the charter is lost or burned, I have a back-up. And with banks, that costs million to replace."

The Pacific Peace Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Pacific Peace Union » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:11 pm

The Allah and Muhammad wrote:
The Pacific Peace Union wrote:"But sir, the charter is the law of the CCU. Surely you must care about it!"

"I do not care because you guys care too much, one less care is simply not an impact. Banks are very important, because if the charter is lost or burned, I have a back-up. And with banks, that costs million to replace."

"This is the 21st century... The charter will be saved to multiple harddrives and data centers...." Se laughed. "We can't loose it"
✮ Child of Monsanto ✮
♦ I'm With Hillary ♦

Dashgrinaar
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dashgrinaar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 am

The Allah and Muhammad wrote:"I do not care because you guys care too much, one less care is simply not an impact. Banks are very important, because if the charter is lost or burned, I have a back-up. And with banks, that costs million to replace."

"This is the 21st century... The charter will be saved to multiple harddrives and data centers...." Se laughed. "We can't loose it"

I think he means the banks will cost much to replace.
Dashgrinaar

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents