NATION

PASSWORD

The Tsar is Toppled

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Russenich
Envoy

Founded: May 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

The Tsar is Toppled

Postby Russenich » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:45 am

The NPS or the Nirmov Party Stormtroopers were attacking the Chiblansk Palace. With huge support from the Russenichian People, Fyodor Zurgnov (son of the infamous Nicholas Zurgnov) was leading the Nirmov Party into power. Sick of the old regime of the corrupt Embilov (The Middle Class and Lower Class Parliament) and the Onbilov (The Aristocratic Parliament), the people were supporting the fascist Nirmov Party lead by Fyodor Zurgnov.

The Royal Guards were helpless as the Stormtroopers siezed the Gardens, then Nicholas VI Sqaure and finally the Curt of the Tsar. The people now hated the Tsar and his control over the ineffective and bloated Embilov and Onbilov. The Tsar and his family were siezed and led away to the Nicholasgrad prison, whereupon they were thrown in a dark, dingy cell. Fyodor Zurgnov then made a speech. "People of Russenich, the old regime ends here. People of Russenich, the regime that supported immigration, the regime that supported the old religion, the regime that supported demilitariztion and the end of patriotism is gone. Let us embrace a new world where Russenich is given back its self respect. I will see that every minority that has ever oppressed us, be it Muslims, Jews, Catholics, homosexuals,or foreigners, will be the ones who are laughing on the wrong side of their faces. Soon Russenich will be great again, soon Russenich will rise again. Soon Russenich will be, unstoppable!! It is time for us to take are fate into are own hands, not as Tsarists, not as Communists, but as Patriots"!

The people cheered, here was a great leader the one who had a clear picture of the future. They rejoiced. Meanwhile on the podium that Zurgnov was making a speech from, Josef Milkotov, his Propaganda Minister, General Lazko, his commander in chief and Pyotr Bledr, his leader of the NPS, exchanged smirks. The immigrants and minorities would be in for a very nasty surprise.

OOC: Apologies that thread contains racist content. I am Not a racist. This is just the views of a group of Naziesque people taking power. I do not support these views. Sorry if they cause offence. But please don't be put off from joining this thread.

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:28 am

bump

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:44 am

OOC: Nobody likes the thread :( :(

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:52 am

OOC: Russenich, you're back!

IC: We are shocked by this uprising. We are even more so when we learned that the rebels are both racists, and their leader is the son of Nicholas Zurgnov, the ruthless communist leader who led the country when it invaded Gerekastan 10 years before. We will have our military on standby in case more things happen.
Last edited by Kalakda on Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 pm

The NYC (Nirmov Youth Cadets) marched through the streets of Zurgnovagrad. They entered a predominantly Muslim sector of the city and suddenly started throwing rocks at the residents. They ran into the local Mosque and strated beating up the worshippers. They broke into shops and robbed the shopkeepers. They torched the town hall and killed several Muslims. Howver some Muslims fought back by throwing rocks and broken glass at the NYC. Then the Police came in. They arrested and handcuffed the Muslims who were fighting back. The police beat them with truncheons and led them away in front of the jeering NYC. The Mosque was then viciously attacked and the koran was burned.

The next day the 56 members of the NYC who took part in the January 21st attacks, were presented with medals by Fyodor Zurgnov himself. The President said that from now on as the NYC proved such as success, that he would make it compulsory for all male children between 5 and 18. He would also now allocate it additional funding. The government was now showing its stance against immigrants. Josef Milkotov sent out a message on the Radio and Television. From now on all Russenichians were too report on the finding of minorities so that they could be arrested.

OOC: Actually in my nations its a decade since Zurgnov Senior. Also this rp is based on 1970's-present tech.

Peacecraft Archipelago
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Peacecraft Archipelago » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:44 pm

The Noble Council of the Peacecraft Archipelago, upon learning of the new regime's hate crimes, would immediately go about trying to buy prime-time advertising spots on TV and radio channels popular among those likely to be persecuted by the new regime, advertising a new life without persecution in the Peacecraft Archipelago, an island chain near the border between temperate and tropic that is always welcoming those who seek to live a peaceful life. If they can't get the advertising time, they'll contact sympathetic news networks in the nation instead.

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:54 pm

Concentration Camps were now being prepared. The NPS led by Bledr were estblishing these camps as holding pens for minority groups. They were clustered around the Korol Mountains in the far North of Russenich. The conditions were relatively inhospitable and therefore considered an excellant place for the camps. Bolkov, Nevsk-Brask and Kemnitz were the largest of these camps and designed especially for minority religions. The NPS had placed mines, barbed wire, turrets and security cameras, as well as thousands of crack stormtroopers to guard the camps. The prisoners would spend their time making munitions as well as doing dangerous work mining for Gold and Uranium.

Television was also nationalized and advertising was going to be banned, as a result of new attractive life offers in other nations. Zurgnov declared "we cannot be one as a nation until all subversive content is removed from the media.

Peacecraft Archipelago
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peacecraft Archipelago » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:20 pm

The Peacecraft Archipelago would continue to try to reach the oppressed populace so that as many as possible could flee the nation to the Archipelago's refuge, favoring underground information networks such as pirate radio to get the word out, whatever means were available from local resistence groups. At the same time, a more formal approach was taken.

To: The Office of Fyodor Zurgnov

It has come to our attention that violent crimes have recently become an issue in your nation, particularly those involving minority groups. We hoped to help remedy the situation by seeing to their removal from your nation in a more peaceful manner, but the nationalization of your media has prevented our message from getting across. We are currently trying to fill as much airtime on illegal frequencies with messages encouraging the minorities to leave your country as possible, lest the airtime be filled with plotting and the dogma of violence. We hope that, with your approval, we can work with your government to peacefully remove the minorities from your country, deporting them to our own borders where the Theocractic Council and the Elected Council will work with us to see to it that they are put in their place. We hope that our efforts to appear appealling to the minorities does not color your opinions of our agenda.

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:02 am

Zurgnov was making a speech at the party congress. "As you are already aware, my friends, some of these so called pirate stations are still broadcasting, messages from the Peacecraft Archipelago. From now on these operators of pirate radio sations will now be shot, not imprisoned as in the past. Meanwhile there is only one thing that we can do to stop subversive content reaching our nation from the outside. I have therefore decided that it is essential to invade the Peacecraft Archipelago. With my commander in chief General Lazko I have decided that I shall send the 3rd,4th and 22nd Armies as well as the 9th and 10th T-76 Tank Brigades to invade the Peacecraft Archipelago. Firstly I will call in air strikes by the RFAF and then we will launch the invasion via the Urmov Sea Fleet. That will be all on the war issue, Now, for my new stance on education".........................

General Yuri Tyukov inspected his troops. The 4th Army were one of the finest in Russenich. He had been a staff officer for 10 years ever since the defeat of the communists. Now he had become a General. The 4th Armay marched past, saluting their general. They were then followed by the 9th T-76 Tank Brigade led by Brigadier Ulnaetsky. These soldiers were also under the command of Tyukov.

The Urmov Sea Fleet were also preparing. They would now be involved in the bombardment of the coast. Hopefully this combined show of strength would be enough to defeat the Peacecrfat Archipelago.

OOC: I hope you don't mind Peacecraft Archipelago, about me stepping this up further

Peacecraft Archipelago
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peacecraft Archipelago » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 am

OOC: It isn't the worst thing I imagined, but it is unexpected. I can adapt, however. You may want to consider your targets, however, considering that there won't be military targets. The Archipelago is a pacifist state.

IC:
Prince Santo was in his study when he received the phonecall alerting him to the declaration of war against the Peacecraft Archipelago. He was studying a pamphlet called the Laoist Manifesto, one of numerous imported philosophical articles that had become popular with the nobility. Setting the pamphlet down, he picks up the phone with his typical warm smile. "Castle Santo, this is Prince-"

"The Russenich have declared war. According to their press release, they're sending three armies, two tanks brigades, and will open up with air strikes before their fleets hit."

"Good luck to them. The immigration routes will give them a general direction, but we only recently broke isolation. They won't have up to date maps, and that will give us time to call in foreign aid." The Prince raises an eyebrow, picking the pamphlet back up in his free hand. "Stoklomolvi may find us sympathetic. I want the Councils evacuated inland, along with any Nobles that don't want to face the invaders."

"And you, sir?"

"I'm going to help place calls. My aunt is in Jimanistan, I'm pretty sure we have at least one of our heroes fighting slavery abroad... Come to think of it, my secretary can handle that. I need to work on some speeches. I can see... Three plausible outcomes in the near future."

"Yes, my Prince." As his secretary hung up, the Prince turned his attention back to the manifesto.

"It's in the hands of the heroes now..."

Nihilio
Secretary

Founded: Jun 15, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nihilio » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:31 am

Upon hearing of the ambitions being waved about here, the Dread Queen of Nihilio, Lady Amara, wishes it known that we advise the people of Russenich to contain their invasive impulses. Should they refuse the halt their attempts upon the Peacecraft Archipelago, we shall feel no remorse in attempting to annex the lands of Russenich, in that obscure form of justice known by the young everywhere as "see how YOU like it."

-Lord Antaresstan, Nihilio Foreign Affairs Department

Pasiere
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasiere » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 am

To the new leaders of Russenich :

I must say that i am absolutely appalled by your decision to attack the archipelago and Pasiere will be sending its entire naval force to defend its shores from your invasion forces.

You must now know sirs that i King Louis XIV will NOT stop until the royalist armies of Pasiere have rescued your beloved Tsar from the corrupt new leaders prison and reinstated him as ruler.

I am suffering a similar fate in my own country with revolutionary forces and i should be protecting other sovereign nations from suffering what i hope i shall never have to deal with....a total revolution.

HM The King Of Pasiere......
xXx.ThE.SuN.KinG.xXx

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:17 am

Official Communique

To King Louis XIV

I have a proposition for you. Our state has not experienced total revolution. The Tsar is not dead for a start. As you clearly look like a nation of considerable calibre, my proposition is simple: Help us defeat the Peacecraft Archipelago and we will give you 3/4 of its territory. In return we would like permission to pass through your lands and some Uranium. We will pay 2 billion Staglites for this Uranium. As an added sweetner, we will restore the Tsar as head of the country. Do you agree to this generous deal.

Signed, Fyodor Zurgnov

The Urmov Sea Fleet set sailfrom the port of Chubansk. Chubansk had a long history. It had been Chubansk Beach where the Urmov Sea Fleet had declared itself for the Communists in 1932. It had been Chubansk Beach where the Kalakdans had invaded Russenich in the Great Russenich War of 1999. And now Chubansk saw off the first invasion force assembled for 11 years. Admiral Ikova was taking no chances however. He positioned the fleet in a ball shape, which was ringed with destroyers and Aircraft carriers, 8 lines deep. Then came the troop transports which were also heavily armed. 800 RFAF Fighters and Bombers were in the fleet. They would bomb the strategic targets in the Peacecraft Archipelago such as the capital and possibly the nobles estates.

Meanwhile Bolkov, Nevsk-Brask and Kemnitz were now open. Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, Homosexuals, Blacks, Asians and others were being pushed heavily into their holding pens. Guards and Alsatians stood around these pens, guns pointed and teeth bared. The prisoners had their clothes taken away and replaced by shoddy, black overalls and caps that said, immigrant (Slavjen) in Russenichian. They spent the night sleeping on rough ground in the freezing temperatures. Then they were awoken at four in the morning after just 5 hours sleep and were chained up and began to work in chain gangs in the mining and munitions factories. These camps were run by a Nirmov Party Governor. They were respectively for each camp: Nikita Amnenko, Boris Nortoff and Alexei Prikotav. They were cruel and racist and hated all the immigrants they saw. Prikotav the worst of the three kept a black as a pet in a cage and would occasioanlly pole him with an electric prod. The govenors and guards even developed a game where they would lose 59 immigrants and see who could shoot the most. This was the future of Russenich.

Nupin
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nupin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:49 am

To the Tsar of Russenich:*TOP SECRET*

The government of Jupen wishes the Tsar good luck in his battle against the rebels and hopes that their extreme radical anti-minority religion ideology will not spill into our shores or our homeland and cause a local version of fascist Nirmovism to come to power.
OOC:Jupen is our international name.
Last edited by Nupin on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not an Eastern Imperialist fanatic,just an Imperial Parodier ;)

Russenich
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Russenich » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Wing Commander Vasili Axenevik strode over towads his Sevda 67 Bomber. The Bomber was the latest new design in Russenich and was designed to cause maximum terror amongst the enemy. It had sirens attached which could be turned up and down and were enough to deafen people if turned on fully. The Bombs fitted were also designed to cause fear. They were designed to explode once they reached the ground and then release 30 small bomblets which would then explode, propelling little shards into anyone who got in the way. The planes also conatained 20 small plastic gas canisters, again designed to explode when they hit the ground and then pour gas into the area. These planes were the latest instrument of the Lazko Doctrine, which he called Schrmivancor (Terror war). These practices would be put into motion with Infantrymen being told to transport captured civilians back to Russenich as slave labour and for use in weapons testing. The Urmov Sea fleet were also told to lay mines around parts of the coast to intedict shipping and hopefully to deprive the Peacecraft Archipelago of resources.

Axenevik climbed into his plane and shut the cockpit. It didn't creak and judder as it had done in those primitive Sickle Fighters which were still the mainstay of Russenichian Air Defence. He sighed contentdly and then began communicating with the rest of the bombers in Wing Group F. "This is Wing Commander Axenevik. We shall be taking flight in aproximately 5 minutes so please make any final preparations. We will be targeting the capital and on the way we have been ordered to destroy as much infrastructure as possible such as farms, schools, shops and factories. So good luck. Axenevik out. He leaned back in the cockpit in relaxation. This will be fun, he thought to himself.

5 Minutes later the 50 bombers of Wing Group F, took off from the R.F.S Kiltova and made a beeline for the coast of the Peacecraft Archipelago, convinced of victory.

Peacecraft Archipelago
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peacecraft Archipelago » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:25 pm

The press conference was taking place in the orchard that flanked the front walk from the main gates of the Santo Castle to the interior estate. Specifically, it was taking place on the front walk, and so many media representatives were present that some of them needed to stand amid the trees. After gesturing for the flash photography to die down, the Prince of the estate adjusted the collar on his cerulean robe before speaking.

"Ladies and gentlemen, children of Peacecraft, citizens of the Archipelago and the mainland colonies, war has been declared against us. The invading nation of Russenich apparently saw this as the most efficienct way to silence our efforts to reach their oppressed, guide them to a new life on our shores. Without even making an effort at a diplomatic solution, these invaders have made preperations to launch air strikes against us, followed by a naval landing. I would like to take this opportunity to stress the importance of resolving such matters peacefully to the new leadership of Russenich, and that it would be in the best interests of everyone if this could be settled without bloodshed."

The Prince had decided to wear his thin-rimmed glasses from this conference, and took them off to wipe them on his robe as he spoke. "To those that rise in the defense of our people, I thank you. We thank you. The Noble Council, the Elected Council, the Temple Council... The people of the Peacecraft Archipelago thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. To go to war is a tragic and difficult thing, and that you would be ready to do so in our defense... I doubt the offer of embassy exchanges to those that aid us can properly communicate our gratitude, but hopefully it's something."

Prince Kirikin Santo then put his glasses back on, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath again before turning a much more determined gaze upon the camera. "To my people, I ask this of you. Be brave, for if the airstrikes reach our shores they will seek to strike us where it will hurt the most. Be safe, for the new regime in the land of our invaders seeks to establish a reputation for killing those not of the ethnicity in power. Most of all, though, be at peace. As the rise of their Nirmov Youth Cadets has demonstrated, the Russenich government depends on their victims to lash out and fight back to vindicate their actions. We must send a message, clear and unwavering, that they have no moral ground to stand on bringing war to our shores."

Bronze eyelids shut over golden eyes, and the Prince let out a small sigh before his final sentence. "With any luck, this won't disrupt the Winter Festival, and I will still be able to attend. Until the bombs starting falling, we are to go about our lives as normal. Have faith that our way of life will see us through, and have faith that good people in the world will defend the ideal of peace we strive to embody. Thank you, and peace be with you."

The Prince bowed, cameras flashed, and after a few waves he turned and made his way back to his estate. Support had been pledged from three nations so far, and hopefully Kalakda could be persuaded to offer further aid.

Chezovolvia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Chezovolvia » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Pasiere wrote:To the new leaders of Russenich :

I must say that i am absolutely appalled by your decision to attack the archipelago and Pasiere will be sending its entire naval force to defend its shores from your invasion forces.

You must now know sirs that i King Louis XIV will NOT stop until the royalist armies of Pasiere have rescued your beloved Tsar from the corrupt new leaders prison and reinstated him as ruler.

I am suffering a similar fate in my own country with revolutionary forces and i should be protecting other sovereign nations from suffering what i hope i shall never have to deal with....a total revolution.

HM The King Of Pasiere......

To assist the spread of totalitarianism throughout the world, Chezovolvia will deploy a naval fleet to Pasiere. The 14th fleet, transporting one million troops, is an unstoppable force.

OOC: Not a good decision at all to send your entire navy to some country you don't even have diplomatic relations with.
[ Factbook | Embassies ]
[ NSWiki | NSEconomy | SunsetEconomy | NSTracker ]
Troops: 116,742,921 Active; ~300,000,000 Discharged Fit for Recall
Warships: 44 Aircraft Carriers; 254 Amphibious Warfare Vessels; 419 Surface Vessels; 111 Submarines
Aircraft: 41,000 Transport Craft; 74,000 Fighters
ICBMs: 12,456 Nuclear Missiles
Orbital Weapons: 1 Atomic Launch Station; 1 Electromagnetic Release Station; 4 Kinetic Bombardment Stations; 3 Drop Stations; 2 Anti-Missile Systems; 1 Railgun Module
Noth Island,
Armed Vespucci, Chezovolvian Kistodia, Chezovolvian Stoniaso
DEFCON: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Operation Gebrochen Reich - Phase II
Seventeen Nautical Miles from the Gibetan Sovereignty Line
Seven Hundred Five Nautical Miles ESE of the Russenich Conflict Zone
Sector 01-Alpha Charlie / 22 January 2010 / 1430 Hours AST

"Are you serious? Russenich, too?"

Captain Hanover was pacing back and forth. The commanding officer of the Littoral Combat Ship Saigon had not yet clearly ascertained the extent of the damage to the Royal Navy's Gibetan Blockade, though it was considered "moderate" by the pundits at CENCOM in Stevensburg. "Major Helmut, tell me that you're jesting here. Can a nation that bigoted truly exist?".

The Major, his recent political officer addition nodded eloquently. "I'm afraid they are. They've established concentration camps in and about their capital, plus other camps to the south and west. Muslims are being targeted to start, though it may come to include Jews, even Christians before long."

The Captain placed his hands over his eyes, rubbing at them harshly before blinking. Watery tears welled up to begin quenching the smoke that was busy making a nuisance of itself to all those above deck. "What's the word from Naval Command, Major?"

According to Military Command, Russenich has aided both the Sacred Heritage Empire and Gibet with troop deployments. Because of the attack made by the Sacred Heritage Empire, the King has the casus belli necessary to declare war on Russenich."

The Captain frowned. "When?"

"Yesterday," was Major Helmut's joking answer. The Captain was not impressed. "Actually, Captain, the Royal Government is in the process of contacting the Tsar's Foreign Ministry, though it would appear as though his office has been overthrown. About twenty of our attack boats and a few boomers set out towards Russenich yesterday after the stand-off with the Sacred Heritage Empire cooled off. Now, a contingent of our ships will move behind them. We're heading to Russenich ourselves, sir."

Hanover nodded as succinctly as he could. "When will our subs be in a position to hit them, Major?"

Major Helmut scanned the paperwork in his hands, trying to formulate his best estimation. The Captain grew impatient awaiting for the answer. Finally, Helmut looked up: "Well, sir, if they want to launch their nuclear weapons, I suppose they could do it at any time. For a more conventional strike, we're looking at another hour or so before their Comanches could hit the Capital City."

Payback time... Captain Hanover raised his arm, signaling for his orderly. "Captain Hanover orders the Saigon to make her heading 0-5-0, 20 Knots. Get it done yesterday!" Hanover sent the orderly on his way before the poor lad even got to full attention. Major Helmut nodded with respect to the Captain. Though they would have been legally able to head into the nearest port to inspect for damage, this was a war waiting to happen.

Russenich felt that it was okay to aid enemies of the Royal Government of New Azura. It was time to show Russenich just how wrong that little notion was.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:45 pm

The King sat contemplating his "to do" list for the day,

1. Sign trade agreement with Eketraine
2. Review and sign new legislation sent over from Parliament
3. Invade and Colonize Pasiere as they are completely undefended
4. Order new CD from 'Mad Bumpkins' online
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Chezovolvia wrote: To assist the spread of totalitarianism throughout the world, Chezovolvia will deploy a naval fleet to Pasiere. The 14th fleet, transporting one million troops, is an unstoppable force.

Also one capable of being spotted from neighboring solar systems, considering that to transport that many troops and their equipment you would need about 500-600 cruiseship sized vessels for the troops alone and another 300-400 large Ro-Ro ships for the equipment. Thats between 800 and 1000 transports total. ;)
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Bootleggin Moonshine
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 22, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bootleggin Moonshine » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:38 pm

Aww shucks, sounds like you guys need a little pick me up.

Interest you in some moonshine?
Bootleggin Moonshine and the Hill Billy Brigade, courtesy of the Kentucky Backwoods

New Azura
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby New Azura » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Yes, and please check other nations in the thread before claiming an UNSTOPPABLE FORCE in the future. It just makes us want to colonize you that much more.
THEEVENGUARDOFAZURA
UNFIOREPERILCOLOSSO

FRIEND OF KRAVEN (2005-2023)KRAVEN PREVAILS!18 YEARS OF STORIES DELETED

THEDOMINIONOFTHEAZURANS
CAPITAL:RAEVENNADEMONYM:AZURGOVERNMENT:SYNDICAL REPUBLICLANGUAGE:AZURI

Her Graceful Excellence the Phaedra
CALIXTEIMARAUDER
By the Grace of the Lord God, the Daughter of Tsyion, Spirited Maiden, First Matron of House Vardanyan
Imperatrix of the Evenguard of Azura and Sovereign Over Her Dependencies, the Governess of Isaura
and the Defender of the Children of Azura

— Controlled Nations —
Artemis Noir, Dragua Sevua, Grand Ventana, Hanasaku, New Azura, Nova Secta and Xiahua

— Other Supported Regions —
Esvanovia (P/MT), Teremara (P/MT), The Local Cluster (FT)

— Roleplay Tech Levels —
[PT][MT][PMT][FT][FanT]

Peacecraft Archipelago
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Peacecraft Archipelago » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 pm

((You forgot to mention how maintaing 14 of such forces would severely cut into equipment and training quality, assuming all fleets are roughly equal. If not, there's taking a sizable chunk of one's military to launch an attack, making one's self a more tempting target than the nation being invaded. Ironic, isn't it? In all seriousness, though, let's try not to derail the thread.))

Kalakda
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalakda » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:00 pm

We of the Republic of Kalakda have heard about the new Russenichian Fascist regime attacking Archipelago Peacecraft, a pacifist state. Because Peacecraft is pacifist and therefore does not have a military of any sort, and because we have fought Russenich before, we will be willing to help. We shall send 20,000 men to Peacecraft to deal with the Fascist invasion, and then take the fight to their land, their people, their blood.
MAKE WAR ON LOVE - Put this in your signature if you agree.
Embassies In: Noordeinde Grays Harbor Orlkjestad New Olwe Chrisman Union Meldaria
Alliances: Christian Coalition of Countries, Space Colonization Coalition, United Conservatives Alliance, Pan-Slavic Union State
-Turgov Civil War (Pulled out)
-First Russenich War (Victory)
-Operation Wipeout (Stalemate)
-Modk Riots (Victory, GA rebels defeated)
-IRS rebellion (Victory)
-Second Russenich War (Stalemate)
George W Bush AOED wrote:I would blame Obama for the last 8 years.

Old Beringia wrote:Resembling the American 1950 average style. Before everything went straight to hell aesthetically wise due to pansy hippies.

Pasiere
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasiere » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Russenich wrote:Official Communique

To King Louis XIV

I have a proposition for you. Our state has not experienced total revolution. The Tsar is not dead for a start. As you clearly look like a nation of considerable calibre, my proposition is simple: Help us defeat the Peacecraft Archipelago and we will give you 3/4 of its territory. In return we would like permission to pass through your lands and some Uranium. We will pay 2 billion Staglites for this Uranium. As an added sweetner, we will restore the Tsar as head of the country. Do you agree to this generous deal.

Signed, Fyodor Zurgnov

The Urmov Sea Fleet set sailfrom the port of Chubansk. Chubansk had a long history. It had been Chubansk Beach where the Urmov Sea Fleet had declared itself for the Communists in 1932. It had been Chubansk Beach where the Kalakdans had invaded Russenich in the Great Russenich War of 1999. And now Chubansk saw off the first invasion force assembled for 11 years. Admiral Ikova was taking no chances however. He positioned the fleet in a ball shape, which was ringed with destroyers and Aircraft carriers, 8 lines deep. Then came the troop transports which were also heavily armed. 800 RFAF Fighters and Bombers were in the fleet. They would bomb the strategic targets in the Peacecraft Archipelago such as the capital and possibly the nobles estates.

Meanwhile Bolkov, Nevsk-Brask and Kemnitz were now open. Muslims, Jews, Catholics, Buddhists, Homosexuals, Blacks, Asians and others were being pushed heavily into their holding pens. Guards and Alsatians stood around these pens, guns pointed and teeth bared. The prisoners had their clothes taken away and replaced by shoddy, black overalls and caps that said, immigrant (Slavjen) in Russenichian. They spent the night sleeping on rough ground in the freezing temperatures. Then they were awoken at four in the morning after just 5 hours sleep and were chained up and began to work in chain gangs in the mining and munitions factories. These camps were run by a Nirmov Party Governor. They were respectively for each camp: Nikita Amnenko, Boris Nortoff and Alexei Prikotav. They were cruel and racist and hated all the immigrants they saw. Prikotav the worst of the three kept a black as a pet in a cage and would occasioanlly pole him with an electric prod. The govenors and guards even developed a game where they would lose 59 immigrants and see who could shoot the most. This was the future of Russenich.

It is a Very Generous offer you put before me sir.....but my for the sake of Pasieres moral qualities i cannot in any way support fascism and the locking up of immigrants into pens the Tsar being alive is very good news to me but restoring him back to power is a very tempting offer...but tell me if he is put back into his rightful place will he be safe ?? or will he simply be used as a puppet for the fascist regime ? or are you willing to abandon your fascist regime for our support

HM King Louis XIV
xXx.ThE.SuN.KinG.xXx

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents