NATION

PASSWORD

Terrorists Hijack Ferry! (OOC/Signups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 pm

I have updated the floor plan, with Harry Millington in the wheelhouse.

Any of the government soldiers, feel free to RP a scuba diving training.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Generailia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:16 pm

Derman Iles wrote:I have updated the floor plan, with Harry Millington in the wheelhouse.

Thanks for that and giving me the name. I swear it was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't figure it out xD.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:I have updated the floor plan, with Harry Millington in the wheelhouse.

Thanks for that and giving me the name. I swear it was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't figure it out xD.

Haha. I don't know where you got the name "Milington".
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Derman Iles wrote:
Generailia wrote:Thanks for that and giving me the name. I swear it was on the tip of my tongue but I just couldn't figure it out xD.

Honestly just thought it up and thought it sounded enough like a legit last name xD.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:07 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:

Honestly just thought it up and thought it sounded enough like a legit last name xD.

Whatever it's fine.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:17 pm

Derman Iles wrote:
Generailia wrote:Honestly just thought it up and thought it sounded enough like a legit last name xD.

Whatever it's fine.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:
Whatever it's fine.

Yes, Banija is doing his attack as we speak.

Banija is done his attack. Take that wheelhouse Generailia.

P.S. I updated the map but I don't know where is Iopad and I'm not 100% certain I got the position of the hostages right. If you know where they really are, please tell me.
Last edited by Derman Iles on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Well that was fun. Alright so I have five hostages in the wheelhouse currently and killed four guards along with the captain and his first mate and two hostages who got brave. So Derman the guards you control are the last of there numbers. Man glad this is starting to heat up :D.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 pm

Generailia wrote:Well that was fun. Alright so I have five hostages in the wheelhouse currently and killed four guards along with the captain and his first mate and two hostages. So Derman the ones you control are the last of there numbers. Man glad this is starting to heat up :D.

Well, holy crap you seriously wiped the floor with them all.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

Derman Iles wrote:
Generailia wrote:Well that was fun. Alright so I have five hostages in the wheelhouse currently and killed four guards along with the captain and his first mate and two hostages. So Derman the ones you control are the last of there numbers. Man glad this is starting to heat up :D.

I'm bruised as hell and coughing up blood but yea xD.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:

I'm bruised as hell and coughing up blood but yea xD.

Ok. We'll see how Iopad responds to those fighter planes, and how he organizes the hostages. Then the army will start taking revenge. ;)
Last edited by Derman Iles on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Derman Iles wrote:
Generailia wrote:I'm bruised as hell and coughing up blood but yea xD.

Ok. We'll see how Iopad responds to those fighter planes, and how he organizes the hostages. Then the army will start taking revenge. ;)

We will see yet till then Harry is waiting for new orders. Well I guess when the time comes we will see what you are capable of won't we? :twisted:.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:

We will see yet till then Harry is waiting for new orders. Well I guess when the time comes we will see what you are capable of won't we? :twisted:.

Haha. We'll see.

Secondary option:

:hug:

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Derman Iles wrote:
Generailia wrote:We will see yet till then Harry is waiting for new orders. Well I guess when the time comes we will see what you are capable of won't we? :twisted:.

Haha. We'll see.

Secondary option:

So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.
Last edited by Generailia on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Generailia wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:
Haha. We'll see.

Secondary option:

So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

This is the best post of my entire life. Sigged. :rofl:
Last edited by Derman Iles on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:52 pm

Derman Iles wrote:

This is the best post of my entire life. Sigged. :rofl:

Thanks xD. So now we wait..

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:18 pm

Okay, i've updated the map and replied again. All you government soldiers and snipers, you are currently in the meeting room before leaving to fight the FNA. Start your involvement in the RP by asking questions!
Last edited by Derman Iles on Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bloedmark
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloedmark » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:00 am

Apologies for my absence gents, having some serious connection issues at home.

I'll get to posting as soon as it's fixed.

Scotabana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scotabana » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:30 am

Is it to late to join?

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:36 am

Scotabana wrote:Is it to late to join?

Well, you can but you'll have to be a government solder. In the IC thread you are currently in the meeting room before heading off to the ferry. Get started by stating your name and asking a question about the operation to your commanding officer.

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:37 am

Bloedmark wrote:Apologies for my absence gents, having some serious connection issues at home.

I'll get to posting as soon as it's fixed.

No problem. Until now you didn't have anything to do anyway.

Scotabana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Scotabana » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:33 am

Derman Iles wrote:
Scotabana wrote:Is it to late to join?

Well, you can but you'll have to be a government solder. In the IC thread you are currently in the meeting room before heading off to the ferry. Get started by stating your name and asking a question about the operation to your commanding officer.

I'm new to these RP's do you think you can help me?

Generailia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Generailia » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:10 pm

Scotabana wrote:
Derman Iles wrote:

I'm new to these RP's do you think you can help me?

I can help a bit.

Alright first you aren't going to be able to do things like this. Harry was magically head shot from three miles off with an assault rifle and all the hostages freed in a matter of seconds. No that's even ridiculously hard for snipers. You would miss more then likely. Being moderately close with the element of surprise (Your character's name.) was hidden at the corner of the door used to enter the wheelhouse. Then after a short and silent countdown they burst the door open and quickly attempted to find the terrorist. Then they shot at him after finding him in a number of seconds. You see? You got to give them time to react so you can have a decent fight and everyone has fun. But remember if you can't survive something without having ridiculous instincts and complete immunity to bullets and the other person fought fair. Then your dead. But you should also do facial reactions and the thoughts of your character. Hell maybe even what your wearing if you want to. But please name your equipment and stick to it so that you don't pull something random out of nowhere. But be reasonable about what you have. Because if it's to heavy you won't be able to swim with it. But always remember the most important rule of every RP. Have Fun but don't be disrespectful to other characters in the process. Oh and take damage also..your not bullet proof. But I'm sure your wearing a bullet-proof vest..just remember it's bullet-proof not explosion/fire-proof/knife-proof.
Last edited by Generailia on Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zorga
Envoy

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorga » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:09 pm

Hey, I would like to help out. Since we have a large contingent of forces already in the islands, I could send some naval vessels or send in a team of marines to help your guys out.
Full Member and Director of Foreign Construction of the International Space Agency

NOTE: This nation DOES NOT reflect my actual views

Southern Nationalist and Proud Libertarian!

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Sorry about my delay to post guys. As I've already DMed(for lack of a better term) both Derman Iles and Generalia, I'm letting you know I'm posting tonight(maybe in the wee hours). I've been busy with schoolwork but I will have time tonight
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents