NATION

PASSWORD

Formal declaration of war upon Saudi-Irania!

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Founded: Feb 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:21 am

Sweadan wrote:
Qandaristania wrote:The Qandari government listens and heard this with disgust and rage. Qandaristania decides to declare war on Sweadan.

Nobody will ever dare to touch our ally!

Sweadan laughs at this useless nation. The sweadish forces send 34,000 troops to crush these disgraces

King Salmon orders joint troop movements with Qandaristania

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:34 am

Qandaristania wrote:
Sweadan wrote:

Sweadan laughs at this useless nation. The sweadish forces send 34,000 troops to crush these disgraces

OOC: I got 340.000 troops and 1 million reserves, so you'll get #rekt u fgt.
IC:
Qandaristania has sent 30.000 troops, 1.000 tanks, 1.000 fighter jets and 2.000 artillery vehicles to take down Sweadan and it's corrupt decision to go to war to S-I.

The fighter jets destroy 2 bases in north Sweadan, but one jet gets shot down.

That's god modding you can't tell what is destroyed also 1,340,000 troops is not that much compared to mine and Sweadan put together.
President of Oseria!!!
Bay Of The Pimps-cease-fire
Rawii War- Victory
North charleston civil war- Victory
War with CORDIS DIE- Victory
World War 3- Victory
2nd Rawaii war- STAYED NUETRAL
Invasion of Rawaii-Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
War on Terrorism-on going
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
UWS-East Aritian Crisis- ongoing
1.War on Terrorism
2.search and locate Terrorist

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
3-Land protection and very intense
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:35 am

The Federal Republic of Lingria shall be modiste ring this for awhile to prevent Nuclear Holocaust
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 am

UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:
Qandaristania wrote:OOC: I got 340.000 troops and 1 million reserves, so you'll get #rekt u fgt.
IC:
Qandaristania has sent 30.000 troops, 1.000 tanks, 1.000 fighter jets and 2.000 artillery vehicles to take down Sweadan and it's corrupt decision to go to war to S-I.

That's god modding you can't tell what is destroyed also 1,340,000 troops is not that much compared to mine and Sweadan put together.

Yes, I can. I can't tell casualties. Learn how to RP.

Also, you're claiming that you and Sweadan is bigger. I may soon see millions of troops go godmodding.
Soomaaliya: 3 men executed earlier today for treason
Somali Republic -- Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed -- الجمهورية الصومالية
Population: 30 million
Head of State: Zakaria Osman Adam
Military: 1,2 million in total
DEFCON: [4:]Small tensions
15 year old, Shafi'ite Sunni. Somalilander.
I am:
Pro: Palestine, Somaliland, Ba'athism (Iraqi), IRA, Rohingya
Neutral: FSA, Somalia,
Anti: Israel, Daesh, Ba'athism (Syrian), Iran, Saudi Arabia,
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:51 am

Qandaristania wrote:
UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:

Yes, I can. I can't tell casualties. Learn how to RP.

Also, you're claiming that you and Sweadan is bigger. I may soon see millions of troops go godmodding.

OOC:
Not to butt into this RP, but declaring any losses for your enemy (be it soldiers, tanks, aircraft, bases {i.e. ANYTHING that belongs to your enemy}) is Godmodding. All you can say is what you've done (ie Launch weapon A at target B) and then you let them decide what happens to "Target B".

Also, telling someone to "learn how to RP" is rather baitish, especially since you don't seem to grasp Rollplay Etiquette completely. One player to another, please read the stickies at the top of the International incidents page as well as the One Stop Rule Shop.

EDIT: Fixed the spelling of a couple words.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL RND 1: COL 4 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 3 DAL | RND 2: NYR 0 - 0 CAR
NCAA MBB: Tulane 24-20 | LSU 28-17 || NCAA WSB: LSU 36-13

Nova Sacrum Britannia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Sacrum Britannia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:08 am

Official Communique of Nova Sacrum Britannia
From the Office of His Imperial Majesty Alexandar Praetorious, King and Sovereign defender of the United Kingdom

To whom this may concern,

We hereby CONDEMN the act of military hostility and brutality by Sweaden and his/her corrupt war-mongering allies. Whilst we are not declaring official involvement in this conflict, we demand that both sides engaged in this war temporarliy stand down immediately and attend peacetalks in the capital of Nova Sacrub Britannia, which is the infamous city of London. Should you decline, we will forced to bring an end to this un-just war ourselves.

Kind Regards,
Alexandar Praetorious

SECRET IC TO SAUDI-IRANIA ONLY!

If you submit your nation under the Imperial Crown of Nova Sacrum Britannia and her empire, ourselves and the Collective Security Pact will ensure your nations safety from outside aggression and the imperialism and brutality of Sweaden and its absolutely warmongering imperialist allies.
The United Kingdom of Nova Sacrum Britannia
My RP stats below are not my official UAN stats
Active: 450,000
Reserve: 2,230,250
Total: 2,680,250
Population: 107,210,000
Sovereign of State: Alexandar Praetorious
Chancellor of State: Henry Knepshaw
Protector of the Faith: David Carolus Rex

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:45 am

FROM THE OFFICE OF
THE PRIME MINISTER OF THE EMPIRE
MS. STEPHANIE F. ALRIDGE

TO: ALL BELLIGERENT NATIONS
Yet again War is declared by incompetent leaderships from around the world for reasons that are again not quite clear or so ridiculous that they are too afraid to post it for the world to see. With this, you have caught the eye of the Shazbotdom Empire. The Imperial Parliament has decided your fate and you shall be spared, this time.
Be warned though, for our generosity will not last too much longer. If there is not a quick, diplomatic solution to this conflict, you can expect to hear from us again. If you do hear from us again, make note that it will not be under such a humble and diplomatic manner. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire. Veritas Omnia Vincit.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:32 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
FROM THE OFFICE OF
MS. STEPHANIE F. ALRIDGE

Yet again War is declared by incompetent leaderships from around the world for reasons that are again not quite clear or so ridiculous that they are too afraid to post it for the world to see. With this, you have caught the eye of the Shazbotdom Empire. The Imperial Parliament has decided your fate and you shall be spared, this time.
Be warned though, for our generosity will not last too much longer. If there is not a quick, diplomatic solution to this conflict, you can expect to hear from us again. If you do hear from us again, make note that it will not be under such a humble and diplomatic manner. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire. Veritas Omnia Vincit.

S-I is willing to talk

Nova Sacrum Britannia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Sacrum Britannia » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 am

S-I consider my offer?
The United Kingdom of Nova Sacrum Britannia
My RP stats below are not my official UAN stats
Active: 450,000
Reserve: 2,230,250
Total: 2,680,250
Population: 107,210,000
Sovereign of State: Alexandar Praetorious
Chancellor of State: Henry Knepshaw
Protector of the Faith: David Carolus Rex

T-800s
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby T-800s » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am

Cyberdyne will be sitting on the sidelines monitoring this RP so I can make sure what to make of all this.

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:20 pm

UWS123 3,000 solders come to a gun fighting on the border of Saudi-Irania. UWS123 ordered a movement over 10,000 soldiers to the border from our base in a foreign country. They will be there in less then 2 hours.
President of Oseria!!!
Rawii War- Victory
World War 3- Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
1.War on Terrorism

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:22 pm

UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:UWS123 3,000 solders come to a gun fighting on the border of Saudi-Irania. UWS123 ordered a movement over 10,000 soldiers to the border from our base in a foreign country. They will be there in less then 2 hours.

S-I soldiers are on standby will not fire unless fired upon

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF
MS. STEPHANIE F. ALRIDGE

TO: Leadership of UNITED WE STAND123
Might I remind you that we are now attempting a Diplomatic Solution. If you do not initiate a cease fire and stand down your troops, you will continue to help destabilize the region and will soon be looking down the barrel of Guns from the Empire. This will be your last warning. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire. Veritas Omnia Vincit.

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:46 pm

United We Stand123 i suggest you listen to him and you to sweadan

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Saudia-Irania wrote:United We Stand123 i suggest you listen to him and you to sweadan

Suggest anything you want ill make my decision's however I like. Trying to put this all on me and Sweadan when really this is all your fault.
President of Oseria!!!
Rawii War- Victory
World War 3- Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
1.War on Terrorism

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:50 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF
MS. STEPHANIE F. ALRIDGE

TO: Leadership of UNITED WE STAND123
Then you have signed your nations own Death Warrant. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire. Veritas Omnia Vincit.

OOC:
Before we continue this. I need maps of each nation.
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UNITED WE STAND123
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby UNITED WE STAND123 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:22 pm

I need to talk to my ally before anything happens. So with saying that a cease fire with my troops and Saudi-Irania is in effect. My troops have been moved from the border of there country to a foreign base.
President of Oseria!!!
Rawii War- Victory
World War 3- Victory
Reitnan War-Victory
Korean War 2-Cease Fire
Quasi-EP war-Victory
Mexico War-Victory
1.War on Terrorism

5-Peaceful
4-on alert
2-All out War
1-Nuclear Warfare

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:15 am

UNITED WE STAND123 wrote:I need to talk to my ally before anything happens. So with saying that a cease fire with my troops and Saudi-Irania is in effect. My troops have been moved from the border of there country to a foreign base.

S-I troops aware of the cease fire prepare for a defensive formation
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Ar ... 8022-C.jpg
http://www.coutausse.com/#/photojournal ... gulfwar-02
Last edited by Saudia-Irania on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Qandaristania
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Qandaristania » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:41 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Qandaristania wrote:Yes, I can. I can't tell casualties. Learn how to RP.

OOC:
Not to butt into this RP, but declaring any losses for your enemy (be it soldiers, tanks, aircraft, bases {i.e. ANYTHING that belongs to your enemy}) is Godmodding. All you can say is what you've done (ie Launch weapon A at target B) and then you let them decide what happens to "Target B".

Also, telling someone to "learn how to RP" is rather baitish, especially since you don't seem to grasp Rollplay Etiquette completely. One player to another, please read the stickies at the top of the International incidents page as well as the One Stop Rule Shop.

EDIT: Fixed the spelling of a couple words.

Understood. Thanks.
Sweadan wrote:
Qandaristania wrote:OOC: I got 340.000 troops and 1 million reserves, so you'll get #rekt u fgt.
IC:

Dude lmao thats nothing lmaoo

I have 136,834,905 in Military & Reserves (http://www.broomdces.com/nseconomy/nati ... on=sweadan)

Looks like you're the one getting rekt.

Sweadan locks it's borders. The troops deployed have landed, and have been backed up by a further 13,000 troops. As well as a fleet of 34 naval battle ships and 7 submarines, and a squadron of 156 fighter jets and 16 bombers.

Now YOU are godmodding. Who the heck even uses NSTracker for stats? 136 million troops?! Typical godmodder.

Look, I may have godmodded but that is much worse.
Soomaaliya: 3 men executed earlier today for treason
Somali Republic -- Jamhuuriyadda Soomaaliyeed -- الجمهورية الصومالية
Population: 30 million
Head of State: Zakaria Osman Adam
Military: 1,2 million in total
DEFCON: [4:]Small tensions
15 year old, Shafi'ite Sunni. Somalilander.
I am:
Pro: Palestine, Somaliland, Ba'athism (Iraqi), IRA, Rohingya
Neutral: FSA, Somalia,
Anti: Israel, Daesh, Ba'athism (Syrian), Iran, Saudi Arabia,
PROUD DRISELBIAN!
☪ Proud member of The International Islamic Coalition ☪ - Ittihad ☝ Tawheed ☝ Jihad! ☪
This nation is a Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!
Somalilander!ISIS is #1 enemy of IslamIslam =/=TerrorismSend me a telegram - I love them

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:57 am

OOC: I do not want to butt in the RP either, but considering that you people actually want to RP realistically, you should realize that if you really want to; try describing the most, use proper equipment, take in accounts of enemy defence etc. etc.

Saudia-Irania
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Saudia-Irania » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:59 am

State of Takistan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Takistan » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 am

Takistan declares war on sweaden the demand they leave saudi irania or face attack by the takistani government
The State of Takistan Doesn't use NS Stats expect Economic Strength Population and political freedoms and civil rights

Classification: constitutional Monarchy

WE DONT USE NS STATS

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:35 pm

OCC: Because I am unquestionably more humble and powerful than thou

HIGHCOM Headquarters
New Carlingford, Carloso
2 April 2015

The High Command of the Carlossian Armed Forces had watched the growing conflict between the self-styled Kingdom of Sweadan and the Kingdom of Saudia-Irania with some curiosity over the past thirteen days. This was despite the far more significant civil war erupting in Aravea at the same time, wherein forces of the International Freedom Coalition and Santiago Anti-Communist Treaty Organisation were at verge of firing each other. Now, however, General Régulo Moran (Minister for Defence and Chief of the General Staff of the Carlossian Armed Forces) felt it was the right time to act, and also the opportune time to test the CAF's Priority: 4GW paper.

As per Carlossian military doctrine, a declaration of war against Sweadan would not be made: many in the upper echelons of the High Command found the moral concepts of "do not fire until fired upon" and "declare a war before prosecuting it" incredibly naive. With such a bloated, underfunded military, the Kingdom of Sweadan would make easy-pickings for the two point five million strong Carlossian Armed Forces, split into its Army, Navy and Air Force branches. Also operating would be Carloso's highly skilled and mysterious Cyber Command units, governed by the infamous Office of National Intelligence; the principle intelligence service branch of the CAF/FAC. The message had now been sent from New Carlingford to the CC's southern headquarters in the unpopulated backwater of South Liskeard, the location of a secret cyber warfare complex constructed through the 2000's with the aid of the Sde Dovian government.

Thousands of individuals sitting at the end of computer screens darted their eyes towards the instructor who would soon give the order to initiate the attack. It began. At the blow of a whistle, an orchestra of button-tapping and furious mouse-clicking could be heard as the massive cyber attack was launched against Sweadan. The main target would be the nation's power stations, including nuclear ones; infrastructure and internet service providers like hosters. The first part of this mericless fifth-dimensional attack would be a HTTP POST DDOS assault. Key websites, likes those owned by the government and industry were targeted first, with operatives cycling through millions of fake connections that were created at every moment, aided by botnets contributed from operatives in the Carlossian naval base in Besrag as well as Vastava in Stasnov. Once this part of the attack was in full swing, a second wave of HTTP POST DDOS attacks were directed towards the hosting computers of web service providers. Presuming that the primary service provider would be Apache, the operatives would make requests to download two gigabyte data from the servers at a very slow rate (1 byte per 110 seconds). This would grind the servers to a halt, putting massive pressure on resources and increasing page-loading times a million fold. Infrastructure was targeted by the potent "Skymask" program; a combination of modified versions of the crippling Flame and Stuxnet programs. This "Skymask" would target the programmable logic controllers found within power plants and other forms of infrastructure (including sewerage, eater supplies, factories etc.), piggybacking off everyday computer programs like word editors and such.

Just over 2,500 km from Sweadan
Operation Phoenix Nest
2 April 2015

Cruising the thermocline at a top speed of 34 knots, the nine Spalding-class nuclear-powered attack submarines of the Carlossian Navy's Third Fleet were making their journey towards the rogue terrorist state of Sweadan, in an attempt to begin the process of bringing its government to its knees before the might of the Carlossian Armed Forces. With a length of 150 metres and a beam of 12.6 metres, the Spalding-class was the primary nuclear attack submarine of the Carlossian Navy, equipped with 10 × 660 mm torpedo tubes for the firing of M70 torpedoes and deployment of M77 Scorpionfish naval influence mines. As well as this, the submarine were equipped with either 40 × VLS tubes each for the firing of CBGM-176 Peregrine long-range, all-weather, supersonic cruise missiles; or 20 × VLS tubes for the firing of CSSM-519 Mako supersonic anti-ship missiles.

Now and again the submarines surfaced to check and update their position before descending again into the thermocline of the deep, dark ocean. Here, it would be impossible for enemy SONAR to pick up their signature. However, on the downside the Spalding-class weren't able to use their SONAR either, though this was a minor inconvenience and had no real effect on the performance of the operation. Once the group had become within 2,000 km of Sweadan's shoreline, they would commence ground-strike and anti-ship operations against AA systems and ships. These images had been mapped previously by the overflight of a Carlossian "Black Eagle" hypersonic reconnaissance vehicle.

• Third Fleet
    • 5 × Spalding-class nuclear-powered attack (fleet) submarines armed with 40 × VLS tubes for Peregrine missiles
    • 4 × Spalding-class nuclear-powered attack (fleet) submarines armed with 20 × VLS tubes for Mako missiles

• 78th Reconnaissance Squadron
    • 1 × Akash CSRC-60 Black Eagle unmanned strategic reconnaissance aircraft
Last edited by New Carloso on Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:58 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF
MS. STEPHANIE F. ALRIDGE

After an attempt at a Diplomatic Situation, it seem that the leadership of the Terroristic Nation of Sweadan is unable to understand the basic tenets of International Diplomacy. Thus after careful consideration and with the goodwill of the Supreme Emperor, I am issuing an Executive Order authorizing the use of force against any vessels flying the flag of Sweadan. Within that Executive Order is also an Official Declaration of War. This is a rare circumstance n which I have to issue this Declaration but it needs to be done.
The Patience of the Imperial Family and the Ministers has run out. The Leadership of Sweadan, you have outlived your usefulness to the International Community. You have proven that you are unwilling to see reason and only go to War over petty squabbling. And when presented with a Diplomatic Option, you do not ask for a cease fire and instead run head first into conflict. You are a stain on the planet that needs to be removed. Let it be known that WE will be the ones to remove that stain and polish your nation to the Utopia that it is destined to be. Long live the Shazbotdom Empire. Veritas Omnia Vincit.

OOC:
I am sorry that you did not listen to reason, and even had to go towards 'attempting' to flame me. I won't take anything you say OOCly personally, as none of it bothers me. If you are unwilling to go to war with me, then be warned that I will send forces to assist Saudi-Irania in his defense, if he so wishes me to help him. If you then also refuse, well then that brings me to my next point.

I advise you, Saudi-Irania, that if you really don't want to deal with any of this, that you can always Retcon this whole thing. No one is forcing you to go to war with him. It is your choice, and yours alone. Make the decision that YOU want to make, not what he or anyone else is forcing you to make.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:46 am

Welp, I clearly worked from the wrong end of this. Had I realized you were the OP, I'd have just locked to begin with rather than to split all your ooc spam, flaming, and assorted yuck out of it all.

You seriously need to learn how to RP here on the forums. SEVERAL of you do, in fact.

You can't declare war on someone and run with it unless they agree. If they agree, fine and well. You all still cannot call damages on someone else. You cannot take sweeping actions and act like no one else can touch you on account. You have to agree to actions taken by one another, because no one is beholden to accept anything anyone else posts here. You grasp that, right? It only works through cooperation?

So basically, you get to figure out what is and isn't acceptable between the nations participating. And it tends to work out more cleanly if you have an OOC thread to hash out all these niggling details in (though it is not a rule - simply a preference by some to keep the IC thread from getting cluttered or confusing).

Basically?

*Get approval/clearance first.
    *Take turns. Don't cram too much action into your post - try to play fair.
    *Agree on things like tech, weapons, troop numbers, etc.
    *Think about setting up an OOC thread if you like.
    *Don't flame, bait, or troll.
    *Remember that your online 'greatness' depends entirely on what other players will accept - not simply 'what you claim it is'.
    *Don't act like a jerk. It makes others either not want to play with you, or resort to similar poor behavior to 'put you in your place'.

To the OP? *** 1 day ban for flaming/baiting ***

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents