NATION

PASSWORD

The First Europan War (Semi-AnaPT / Closed)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:36 pm

"Order a detachment from the 1st Army to attack the rear of Handel's Zanarkian Force. I'm aware that he plans to annihilate my Ariete Division positioned at Wilz. Concentrate our Artillery Divisions against his force. If we send them back, Have 1/3 of the 1st Army to plug that gap."

"Shall be done, Monsignor."

Sending a detachment, Graziani hopes that this decisive attack would prove to be the downfall of the Zanarkian Armies of Sir. Handel. He placed 2/3rds of his artillery against the Zanarkian Flanking Force and to repulse them.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:46 pm

King Regis thought of another plan. He knew it would prolong the taking of Randgriz but it was worth a shot.

"Move 1/3 of the 8th Army along with elements from the 1st RTR and the 1st Gallian Panzer Division from the south of Dellvere to the Bulk of Graziani's 1st Army. Our force against his Army may be small but It'll join up with Sir. Handel's Zanarkian Army."

"Sir, What about Tachibana's Nihonjin force?"

"I'm sure that Graziani ordered a troop against Tachibana. Very well, Order an encirclement of Dellvere. Once it's cut off from the rest of the Archadian Army, We'll move 1/3 of the IV Lucian-Nihonijn Corps to reinforce Tachibana's rear guard. If it happens, Tachibana would be saved and Graziani buggered. Send a message to Tachibana to warn him of a flanking enemy army."

"Right away, Sir."
Sovereign Nation of the Lucis Commonwealth
The Lucis Jack flies high!
"Never in the field of Human Conflict, was so much owed... by so many... to so few" - Winston Churchill

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:29 am

"Fire!"

The cannons of the 1st Army strike against the Zanarkians near Wilz. An infantry force attacks the rear of the Zanarkians with full force with the help from the Tankettes to take the infantry out. The Archadian Force threw double the size of the Zanarkian Flanking Force and hoped to relieve Wilz before Handel could even act on it.

Back in the bunker room, Graziani hears of the encirclement of Dellvere.

"Monsignor, Dellvere has been cut off from our main force."

"About how many are trapped?"

"At most, 54,000 Men and 75 Tanks."

"Waste no time, Send a corps to reinforce Dellvere and get rid of the Lucians near Dellvere."

"Right away, Monsignor!"-
Last edited by Archadia-Archedes on Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 am

Immediately, Tachibana reacts to the situation by splitting his 2nd Army in 3. The Group C flanked the smaller Archadian Force attacking the rear of the Zanarkians, Group A engaged the attacking Archadian Army trying to relieve Dellvere.

2 miles from Dellvere

"Alright lads, We'll have infantry support with us. Macaroni's sending half of his Ariete Division against us but we should utilize the terrain. The Infantry will be on head on. When they fire their AT Rockets, They'll fall back at us then we'll give it to those bastards. Any questions?"

"No sir!"

"Load AP rounds and await for the chaps, good luck lads."

Tachibana's tanks awaited for the infantry to fire it's AT rockets against the Archadian tanks. When the enemy tanks were in range, the infantry fired at the same time and retreated back to the hill where the Tanks where concealed. When the infantry got into the safety of the hill, The Tanks crested and opened fire.

The Tank battle was immense as Archadian Tankettes were no match for the Cruiser Mk IIs of the Commonwealth. Graziani didn't even bother to bring his M13/40s or the M11/39s. Instantly, The Enemy Tankettes were fleeing after 10 minutes of exchange before the Cruisers went after.

With the field now taken, Group A went after the retreating force as far as 2 miles while Group B moves out and aids Group C in preventing the Archadian Armies in annihilating the Zanarkian Forces flanking at Wilz.
"Never in the field of Human Conflict, was so much owed... by so many... to so few" - Winston Churchill

East Europan Imperial Alliance
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:25 am

10:11 AM
Commencement of the Battle of Avnin

Aschelman gazed at the distance of the town, observing the surroundings of the barren lands of sand and rock once again. She spent some time, contemplating on implementing her moves, with the whole terrain of the battlefield in front of her acting as a motive. She knew that the two barren landscapes at her two sides were untraversible overall, all of the dangerous circumstances living within them. Even for the infertile strech of land in front of the town, with the mines concealed in the soil, had also been within the concerns present in her mind. With results of forming bold moves being inconclusive, she sat down at the table overlooking the field from her command vehicle, with her subordinate officers exchanging looks of uncertainty.

"Lieutenant General Grunewald," she said, out of the temporary silence.

"Yes, ma'am," Grunewald responded.

"You may move your corps head on. We'll have to see what this Rubrumian will do after you make your move. I'll order the 111th and 212th Artillery to commence the barrage on the defenses. Once again, we must be careful. Of the minefield and of this Spartan General, whom I too admire. He might as well send his army to suppress us. We'll have to be quick on this."

"Of course."

"You may move on, Grunewald."

With that, Grunewald was put on stand by for the duration of the artillery barrage by the 111th and the 212nd. Within seconds, the Imperial Army greeted their fellow adversaries with huge, cacophonous bangs that rocked their ground. Minutes passed by and the Commonwealth armies were a little intimidated, but steadfast. This was now the time that Grunewald will march forward.
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rubrum and the Peristylium
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rubrum and the Peristylium » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:53 pm

The Battlefield

"Sir, Her armies are within range, may I ask your permission to try a shot?" An artillery master asked.

Shocked at his artillery master, He dismissed it as he had a rather sensible mind.

"Certainly not." Then the officer left.

"Generals have something better to do than shoot each other."

"Sir, What are your orders for the other artillery guns?"

"Place them in reserve. I'll save it when her armies are in full retreat."

Then, a scout reports the situation at Avnin.

"Sir, Her armies are advancing, What are you planing?"

"What the master seems to do would make us run from knight to black bishop."

"We can send the 88th down sir. That way, the town would be reinforced." One of his Generals, Oliver said.

"I do not intend to run around like a wet chocobo. There'll be plenty of time, Sir."

With that, Susaya thought of another plan of reinforcing Avnin with the Black Watch regiments in case of the town not being able to hold. Instead, he had the town reinforced by elements of the Rubrumian-Gallian Division.

Avnin, 10:25am

Rubrumian Troops utilize the 2 Pounder gun's ease of reload and the quick firing mechanism against masses of Imperial Tanks.

As the attack on Avnin raged on, The imperial tanks and infantry charged at full force after some of the mines were no longer active due to the Imperial bombardment. As the Imperials pressed their attack and fired, The Commonwealth fielded the QF 2 Pounder gun, It could be fired by 2 men and loaded in just 2 seconds giving it a superior firepower. When the guns fired, the charging tanks were being destroyed while the infantry faced immense firepower from the Vickers .303 despite the continuous bombardment. The Commonwealth troops continued to hold their lines.
Last edited by Rubrum and the Peristylium on Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:46 am

Graziani was now aware that Dellvere had been cut off and the failure of his flanking force to obliterate the Zanarkians flanking his garrison at Wilz. With Randgriz and Dellvere as well as Wilz cut off, He decided to put 3 armies against Dellvere and Wilz. At Wilz, He issued the order to burn the city and leave nothing. For the rest of the operation, There, He ordered his Ariete Divisions to spearhead the massive attack against the Commonwealth troops the was followed by his artillery barrage against the Commonwealth while his infantry charged against these positions. This was operation was named Code: Nero.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 pm

"Sir, Here's the report. Graziani's going to hit at full force on three flanks. Not only that, He's forcing every artillery to bombard our forces. This may endanger the whole operation."

"I don't know. I'm aware of it. We'll start from scratch if we fail on this. Order Connor to move his army to face Graziani's Eastern Army. Have Sir. Handel move his 2nd ZIF against his Western Army. I'll focus on the Center. Now, I'll order the Tank Hunter Brigades to prepare a line. When his Armor and infantry gets to that position, The 1st RTR and the 3rd Armored Division will flank on the two sides of his center army. They'll trap the whole of Graziani's force."

"Do you order the same tactic for the two flanks, My King?"

"Yes. Hurry and we don't fail this."

"Right away sir!"

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:51 am

"Monsignor, They're maneuvering around our spearheads on three flanks. What do we do?"

"I suppose that you move a massive Ariete Division against his 3 flanks. Besides, We have more tanks than the Commonwealth has. Have them move in mass formations. I don't want any excuses. My order is final and irrevocable. Also, Move my reserves against Sir. Handel. That will keep the pressure."

"Right away, Monsignor."

A massive tank corps consisting of M13/40s, CV33s and M11/39s attack the Commonwealth Forces on 3 flanks, Totaling to 1000 Tanks per each flanks, Graziani is confident enough that his Ariete Division may save the whole operation and fall all the tide in his favor.
Last edited by Archadia-Archedes on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands
Attaché

Founded: Sep 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands » Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 am

A few hours later, A scout team had returned.

"Sir, We spotted a very large tank formation. Counted about 750 to 1000 Tanks. Macaroni's hitting us with his best shot."

Sir. Handel was immediate to assess the situation.

"I see. We may be in luck. The 7th Division and the 2/14th Division had arrived with reinforcements and more armored vehicles. What I propose is that we move our AT Units first on this hill right here. Once they see the tanks, They'll open fire. Make them retreat then our tanks may take over. I'm probably sure that it will be effective if we added the big guns. Very well, Order the Big Guns to fire at those monsters. Our tanks will engage them after that. Send a message to Caelum and tell him of the danger coming."

"Right away, Sir."
The Southern Cross of the Lucis Commonwealth
Advance Zanarkand Fair!!

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:26 am

10:26 AM
Fifteen Minutes into the Battle

The almost rapid fire of the Lucian 2-pounders has hindered the armored and infantry advance of Aschelman's army. One by one, the exquisite armored beasts of the Imperial Army were all severely tamed before rendered immoblized. Seeing this, the Imperial troops decided to stall on their current positions, intending to hold firm their positions to not disappoint the Maiden by retreating. As for the tanks, the commanders decided to not deploy the tanks onto the battlefield, so to save their sheer numbers from the wrath of the Lucian 2-pounders. Aschelman approved of it, seeing it being a much wiser move to consolidate her order of substituting artillery fire for tank fire to pound on Lucian positions.
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rubrum and the Peristylium
Secretary

Founded: Sep 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rubrum and the Peristylium » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:42 pm

The Rubrumian Commander decided to shift his focus from being on defensive throughout the battle. He retaliated the artillery attacks by using his own guns against Aschelmann. He immediately ordered to pound the ground on the middle of "The Devil's Garden to pluck out the enemy troops taking cover.

10:35 am

4.5 inch guns firing with a retaliation against enemy troops.

Susaya knew that whoever controlled Aufklarungs Ridge must have a decisive chance of winning the battle. He immediately ordered troops from the 3rd Rubrumian Division to attack Aufklarungs Ridge supported by Artillery Fire. The ridge was heavily defended by Imperial Troops and he knew exactly that they won't give up so easily. But he wasn't going to get them flanked as He ordered the 5th Armored Brigade with elements from the 1st Rubrumian-Gallian Division to prevent a possibility of an attack on Troops attacking the Ridge.

Commonwealth Troops rushing cautiously against the Defenders of the Ridge with a Destroyed Imperial Tank beside them, a casualty of the 2 pounder guns.

He also ordered a barrage of 25 pounders to open up against the Enemy Troops defending the Ridge to enable Commonwealth Troops to go up and flush out any Imperial Troops in the Ridge itself.
Last edited by Rubrum and the Peristylium on Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:44 am

The situation wasn't looking good for the Commonwealth leaders. However, Regis had an idea on the matter/crisis he's facing.

"This may be a pyrrhic outcome for us if it goes through. Pull out our troops off the town. We have reinforcements after Wilz had been taken. Make sure that the 3rd RTR and the 4th RTR will be able to meet up with the 1st RTR. If they do, Then we might just meet this larger Armored Force. Also, We do have that 7.2 inch guns, Have them deployed immediately and smash those armored force non-stop. Every gun pointed at them. Once our armored fleet arrives, the shelling will cease and the armored force will join up with the Zanarkians that will finally form a much more superior force than ours."

"Are you sure, His Majesty?"

"I am. Now hurry up."

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:09 am

To: Cam Trang, The Emperor of the Empire of Quenmin

I must request that you read this message immediately. Currently, my nation is being invaded by the East Europan Empire. It would be a dishonorable shame to let my nation fall under these power-and-resource-hungry imperialists. Your nation, as well as that of Kamlea, have liberated themselves under the grasp of those East Europans during your Cochinchina War. The Federation has supported you in that war and we have provided with every assistance possible to secure your nationalistic pride. As of now, I ask that you do me a favor. Will you help my nation out if I were to offer you their colonies at Eastern Hindalesia and the Islands to the north and east of it? It would be a great honor if you were to agree to my proposal

Thank you sincerely for your time

Federation Request of Assistance sent on 24 June 1914

Cam Trang, current Emperor of the Empire of Quenmin, has accepted the Federation's request for assistance. He sent out an ultimatum to the Emperor of the East Europan Imperial Alliance on July 14, 1914 to withdraw its forces from East Hindalesia and the Jau Archipelago. The Emperor left the ultimatum unanswered, with a desire to keep its colony, saying it is the right of the Empire to possess the colony. Even the same situation happened to the Emperor Solidor of the Archadian Empire, when the Quenminse sent out an ultimatum to withdraw its own forces from Hindalesia. As a result, the Quenminese Empire declared war on both the East Europan Empire and the Archadian Empire.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tis' best that you call my nation Quenmin.

"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal” - Jose Rizal

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:38 am

With Sir. Handel knowing that more tanks arrived, He decided to add up the numbers to his 3rd ZIF and his 1st Zanarkian Army. He orders the Royal Zanarkian Artillery Regiment Battalions to immediately meet up with elements from the Royal Artillery Regiment of Regis' branch and set up the guns pointed at the masses of Archadian Tanks. He split 2 of the large armored divisions to meet up with the 3rd and 4th RTR that was now under his command. He split the groups into three with one being the reserves and other 2 being responsible for countering the Mass Enemy Tank attacks.

When everything was in position, Sir. Handel finally gave the order to open fire at the Archadian Tanks. The shelling lasted for 2 hours when he ordered the Armored Columns to attack the Enemy Masses only to find that there were only a few or so that were to attack.

At the scouts report, Enemy tanks had their turrets dislocated and or their tanks reduced to scrap. The fields where the Archadian Tanks were attacking in masses had been turned into an armored grave.
Advance Zanarkand Fair!!

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:27 am

A few days later, Aftermath of Graziani's Massive Tank Offensive

Destroyed Archadian Tanks.

The failure to produce a highly effective offensive against the Commonwealth at Wilz and Dellvere fails with Graziani losing almost all of his armored tanks. Of the 2450 Tanks he had sent, 243 only remained with a few of the numbers abandoned and some disabled. Graziani could not believe the failure of the operation to relieve and retake Randgriz. Instead of retreating, He orders his army to establish a line near the River Meuse a few miles away from Anthold.

"Sound a retreat." He ordered.

The failed offensive broke the backbone and bulk of his armored division and to mount another attack. He now shifted his focus against Tachibana's 1st Lucian-Nihonjin Army Group still pursuing Maurice's Guadosalam Army.
Last edited by Archadia-Archedes on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gallia-Bruhl
Secretary

Founded: Nov 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallia-Bruhl » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 am

With Randgriz retaken, Duke William immediately sets up the Army into a standing one with equipment, tanks and armaments supplied by the Commonwealth Armies and a number of 750,000 strong. With the Duke no longer wanting Von Damon to command over the army, He had General Roald Kankukken as overall commander of the Royal Gallian Army.

Belgen Gunther, the aide to the King was promoted to Brig. General and was allowed to still continue his duty as aide to the King. Gallians started to relieve and take place on the Commonwealth troops on the center with the exception of Susaya's Rubrumian Army.

The North of Gallia was left to the Royal Gallian Army with 2 reinforcing Commonwealth Armies under the command of General Neil O' Connor, A veteran from the Niflheimian Invasion of Lucis during X819 while the South was taken care by the Commonwealth Armies.
The First Former Realm of the Lucis Commonwealth. The Closest Nation of the Commonwealth.
"The Valkyrian Flags wave through the strife"

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:44 pm

To: Cam Trang, Great Emperor of Quen Minh

Greetings!

The former king, Regis Lucis Caelum CXI had died years ago and I know that you had a bitter arguments with that gentleman. His grandson, however has a good side for your nation and is rather willing to help increase Commonwealth trade in the Indies, especially in the peninsula.

With my King's approval, He has agreed to send 75,500 Volunteers from the Altissian Commonwealth along with armaments to help bolster the Quenminese Army there. These may be merged with your armies. Consider this as the re-opening and true establishment of relations.

Quen Minh
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Quen Minh » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:21 pm

To: Lucian Prime Minister Cor Leonis, Marquess of Blindheim

I sincerely thank you for your deed of assistance your great nation is willing to provide to us. This is a great day to further the relations between your nation and mine. I still remember the times I had to talk with your former king, all those memories with that hot-headed scoundrel of a king. However, I would love to have a talk with his grandson, someday. He has presented good intentions and has better personalities than his grandfather. As of now, we must together face the threat of the East Europan Empire, the Empire that once set foot in my nation.

July 26, 1914
Port of Bai Bien Ngao

The Altissian troops that the Prime Minister informed the Emperor about have arrived on a troop ship. Docking at the alluring harbor of the port city, there were welcomed by the Quenminese troops that are about to be deployed to Hindalesia stationed in the town as well as the people. The Prime Minister, serving as the representative of the Empire, gladly greeted the commander of the Altissian volunteer army.
Last edited by Quen Minh on Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tis' best that you call my nation Quenmin.

"It is a useless life that is not consecrated to a great ideal” - Jose Rizal

“You call me a legendary general, but I think I’m no different from my soldiers" - Võ Nguyên Giáp

"Learning never exhausts the mind" - Leonardo da Vinci

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - J.R.R. Tolkien

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:42 pm

The commander of the Commonwealth Expeditionary Force was Gilbert Gassenarl, A Gallian Officer sent to Altissia for a training with other Commonwealth Officers. He immediately presented himself to the head of the Quenminese Troops on the port. He eagerly shook hands with him. This symbolized a new start of the Commonwealth-Quenminese Relations.

"Gassenarl, Gilbert Gassenarl. Me and my soldiers are ready to fight those Imperialists out of the Peninsula. Prime Minister Leonis also sent his regards to the Emperor. My King, Regis Lucis Caelum CXIII had approved of this as he knew that the Imperials are threatening to invade the Zanarkian Commonwealth if in the case of Quen Minh was invaded and occupied which in my words will never happen. Lead the way, Sir!"

With that, Gassenarl served with full distinction with the Commonwealth troops under the Quen Minh command.

Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Europan Imperial Alliance » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:46 pm

Reinhard Traugott Stanislaus Walkenhorst is the current commander-in-chief of the Kaiser Oster Hindalesischen Legion (in English: Imperial East Hindalesian Legion), a colonial army formed in the year 1803 to secure control over the East Europan colony of Hindalesia. A military prodigy himself, he has made the colonial army into one of the robust fighting forces in the Pacific. He is also a staunch intellectual, never disobeying a single order from his superiors, and never permitting greed to destroy his ties with the Empire and with his comrades.

General of the Legion Reinhard Traugott Stanislaus Walkenhorst

Since the tenth day of the month of July, after the war began, he, with Grand Admiral Sommer, had been planning on spreading the war towards the Lucian colonies of Altissia and Zanarkand, including New Akiba, through Quen Minh. Nicknamed the Walkenhorst Plan, after his subordinates, it granted the Empire a humongous advantage over a powerful adversary in the war. Nevertheless, when hearing word of a combined force of Lucian and Quenminese troops preparing to invade the colony, he was disappointed at how his plan would never go as intended before it was even carried out. Still, with no loss of hope, he recalculated his plans for the defense of the colony and for the nigh-impossible invasion of Zanarkand.

KOHL soldiers at attention

Kaiser Oster Hindalesischen Legion (KOHL) Domestic Force

III Corps, commanded by Lt. General B. Everhart
    --- 5th Division
      --- 10th Infantry Regiment
      --- 2nd Mechanized Infantry Regiment
      --- 17th Conscript Regiment
      --- 22nd Field Artillery Regiment
        --- 8th Howitzer Artillery Battalion
        --- 6th Mortar Battalion
      --- 75th Tegalian Infantry Regiment
      --- 5th Engineer Battalion
    --- 7th Division
      --- 15th Infantry Regiment
      --- 20th Conscript Regiment
      --- 24th Field Artillery Regiment
        --- 41st Howitzer Artillery Battalion
        --- 12th Mortar Battalion

IV Corps, commanded by Lt. General Suparman Gunardi

--- 8th Division
        --- 12th Sulawesian Infantry Regiment
        --- 87th Infantry Regiment
        --- 103rd Conscript Regiment
          --- 743rd Battalion
          --- 64th Battalion
          --- 111th Battalion
        --- 334th Field Artillery Brigade
        --- 82nd Motorized Infantry Regiment
        --- 5th Mechanized Infantry Regiment

--- 9th Division
        --- 6th Pulotoret Volunteers
        --- 4th Conscript Brigade
          --- 37th Pulotoret Conscript Battalion
          --- 17th Sulawesian Conscript Battalion
          --- 314th Battalion

--- 212th Infantry Regiment
        --- 13th Field Artillery Brigade
        --- 44th Motorized Infantry

--- 13th Division commanded by Maj. General Martin Saller

V Corps, commanded by Lt. General Hermann Kirchner
        --- 10th Division
        --- 11th Division
        --- 12th Division

KOHL Auxiliary Corps
        --- 1st Auxiliary Corps
        --- 1st Auxiliary Division
        --- 4th Auxiliary Division
        --- 2nd Auxiliary Corps
        --- 5th Auxiliary Division
        --- 6th Auxiliary Division
        --- 16th Auxiliary Field Artillery Regiment
        --- 23rd Auxiliary Conscript Regiment

Territorial and Local Commands
    --- Sulawesi Territorial Command
    --- Tanahema Territorial Command
    --- Kangaminhejo Territorial Command
      --- North Kangaminhejo Territorial Command
      --- West Kangaminhejo Territorial Command
      --- South Kangaminhejo Territorial Command
    --- Tegal Territorial Command
      --- North and West Tegal Territorial Command
      --- South and East Tegal Territorial Command
    --- Pulotoret Territorial Command
    --- East Java Territorial Command
Last edited by East Europan Imperial Alliance on Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:39 am, edited 10 times in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:35 pm

The threat posed by the Imperials to invade the Commonwealth Realms of Altissia, New Akiba and Zanarkand itself was unacceptable. By now, Zanarkand had a standing army and could stand up against the Imperials for the smaller lands of New Akiba and Altissia. Lately, The Zanarkand Defense Force had been producing a tank of its own and something similar of the Lucian Cruiser Tanks. It was to be given a name, The Sentinel Cruiser Tank. It was still in prototype stage and so the Zanarkian Army decided to use the A10 Cruiser Mk IIs due to its reliability in Jungle Warfare.

Also, The Zanarkian Command had decided to lend the Quenminese Army some of its old M3 Medium Tanks which the Zanarkians didn't favor at all.

The M3 Medium Tank, Refurbished for Quenminese use

To: Cam Trang, Emperor of Quen Minh and Commander-in-chief of the Quenminese Army

Greetings!

The Commonwealth of Zanarkand, with approval of the Lucis Parliament and the Parliament of Zanarkand has agreed to arm up your forces and give away some of our old M3 Medium Tanks which had been refurbished and re-mended. This is to ensure that Quen Minh would have enough Armored Force to counter the Imperials. We insist that you would receive the tanks. The M3 Medium Tanks are now on the transports as we speak and are just needing your confirmation.

Our Thanks.

The Zanarkian Army was prepared to take the fight against Reinhard's Imperial troops especially for the Commander of the Commonwealth Forces in the Far East, The blonde, dashing and daring Lieutenant General Klancain Auchinleck. A Zanarkian whose mother was Gallian and whose father was Lucian-Zanarkian. He is credited for saving Altissia from a Guadosalam Invasion and numerously preventing the Milites Empire from invading Rubrum and Concordia.

Lieutenant General Klancain Auchinleck, Commander of the Commonwealth Forces in the Far East

However, The Imperials were a different enemy. He also knew who Reinhard Walkenhorst was. At the time when he was still a Colonel, Walkenhorst was able to defeat the Commonwealth Army of Concordia during the War of Adam's Ear. He was present at that time. He also commanded the last Commonwealth Regiment to leave the Islands and back into Altissia. Clearing his remembrance, He was determined to seek revenge for the loss. He had formed a new Commonwealth Army consisting of forces from Altissia, New Akiba and Zanarkand. As early as the 20th of July, He finalized his forces for battle and was ready to take the fight against Walkenhorst and his goal to save the Commonwealth Realms in the Far East. He set sail for Bai Bien Ngao by the 24th.

Zanarkian Troops of the 1st ZIF depart for Quen Minh to take on the much tougher army of Walkenhorst

First Zanarkian Imperial Force, 25th of July, X840 (1914)
Overall Commander: Lieutenant General Klancain Auchinleck
Second-in-Command: Brigadier General John Henry Magbaredge
    Headquarters
      ----- First Zanarkian Army Defence Battalion
      ----- No. 3 Army Headquarters Car Company, Zanarkian Defense Force Service Corps
    I Zanarkian Corps - Brig. General Archibald Park
      ----- 1st/14th Division
      ----- 3rd Zanarkian Division
      ----- 5th Division
      ----- 1st Akihabarian Division
      ----- 5th Royal Zanarkian Artillery Regiment
      ----- The Black Watch (Royal Highlander Regiment) of Zanarkand
        ----- The Melbourne Fusiliers
        ----- 1st Al Bhed Battalion
        ----- The Regiment of Prince Edwardius

V Zanarkian Corps - Lt. General Thomas Dojima
      ----- 3rd Zanarkian Regiment
      ----- 5th Zanarkian Sapper Brigade
      ----- Bikanel Island Regiment
        ----- 2nd Brigade, Zanarkian Siege Battery
        ----- No. 6th Royal Zanarkian Field Battery Regiment
        ----- No. 7th Royal Zanarkian Siege Battery Regiment
      ----- 5th Zanarkian-Nihonjin Division
      ----- 6th Akihabarian Division
      ----- 2/16th Division
      ----- 3rd Altissian Regiment

XXII Corps - Brig. General John Kuriko Matsudaira
      ----- 1st Akihabarian Hussars
      ----- 12th Zanarkian Armored Division
      ----- 9th Royal Zanarkian Engineers
      ----- 2/26th Machine Gun Battalion
      ----- 1st Zanarkian-Akihabarian Yeomanry
      ----- 41st Altissian Armored Division
      ----- 17th Al Bhed Division

Reserve Commonwealth Armies:

XV Altissian Corps - Lt. General Alexander Grace
      ----- Royal Altissian Engineers
        ----- 21st Battery Regiment
        ----- 1st Siege Artillery Battalion
        ----- 3rd Field Artillery Regiment
      ----- 1st Altissian Lancer Regiment
      ----- 1st Armored Brigade
      ----- 1st Altissia-New Akiba Regiment
      ----- Royal Dettingenshire Hussars
      ----- 17th Nihonjin Armored Regiment

I Akihabarian Corps - Lt. General Koichiro Sagisaka
      ----- Royal Akihabarian Engineers
        ----- 1st Akihabarian Division
        ----- 5th Akihabarian Armored Brigade
        ----- 6th Akihabarian Armored Brigade
      ----- Zanarkian 22nd Division
      ----- 31st Battalion, Akihabarian Hussars
      ----- 33rd Battalion, Akihabarian Hussars
      ----- 9th Battalion, Akihabarian Hussars
      ----- 4th Al Bhed - Akihabarian Armored Brigade

IX Akihabara "Kiwi" Corps - Brig. General Yousuke Daidoji
      ----- 1st Akihabarian Armored Division
      ----- 11th Armored Division
      ----- 12th Al Bhed Division
      ----- 3rd Akihabarian Armored Division
      ----- Akihabarian 1st Royal Artillery Regiment
      ----- Akihabarian 3rd Royal Artillery Regiment

VII Corps - Lt. General Hasegawa Kiriya
      ----- 9th Zanarkian Infantry Division
      ----- 3rd Akihabarian Infantry Brigade
      ----- 3rd Al Bhed Armored Division
      ----- 51st Royal Akihabarian Engineer Regiment
      ----- The Governor-General's Horse Guards
      ----- 7th Zanarkian-Akihabarian Armored Division

VIII Al Bhed Corps - Lt. General Cid Dojima Clark
      ----- 1st Al Bhed Infantry Regiment
      ----- 1st Al Bhed Engineer Brigade
      ----- 6th Motor Brigade
      ----- 1st Royal Al Bhed Engineer Regiment
      ----- 9th Akihabarian Infantry Division
      ----- 3rd Zanarkian Infantry Battalion
Last edited by Zanarkand and the Besaid Islands on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
Advance Zanarkand Fair!!

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Judging by the situation in the Far East, It was still possible to save Quen Minh from an Imperial Invasion and Zanarkand from the Imperial Threat. In the Commonwealth Realm of Basel-Ebel, Which was far from the Indies, Basel-Ebelians began enlisting for the Army as well as Commonwealth troops from Rubrum, Concordia and the United Kingdom started to pour in Basel-Ebel to prepare for aiding the nation of Quen Minh.

The Imperial colonies would be attacked, not one, not two but three fronts at the same time. The Commonwealth Army coming from Basel-Ebel was to be commanded by Major General Archibald Sugiyama, A Lucian-Nihonjin Officer with an experience taking on the Imperials in Gallia-Bruhl. Upon hearing the news that he was going to command the other Commonwealth Army (The other being under Klankain's command), He set off for Basel-Ebel to check on the troops he was going to command.

Major General Archibald Sugiyama, Commander of the Commonwealth Forces in the Far West Theatre.

He knew that the Imperials could still outnumber the Allied Forces in the Indies but with perfect timing, The Allied Forces could still be able to beat the Imperials. Sugiyama decided to take matters into his own hands while keeping his true intention secret.
Last edited by Great Lucis and Accordo on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Archadia-Archedes
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Archadia-Archedes » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am

The Colonies of the Archadian Empire in Africana were former territories of the Holy Trabian Empire, whose military was the weakest in the whole of Africana. The Archadian Emperor Solidor became interested in colonizing the only Commonwealth in Africana, which was Basel-Ebel. Immediately, Emperor Solidor gave the go ahead signal, which was to invade the Commonwealth of Basel-Ebel and prevent the Commonwealth from entering to Quen Minh, something that many Archadian Officers assumed.

The Archadian Colonial Army along with Archadian Regulars were placed under the command of Field Marshal Guglielmo Luca, A veteran of the War of Adam's Ear who defeated the Commonwealth Army during the last days of the War. He is prized with being one of the best along with Marshal Graziani, Who he was best friends with. Luca is determined to do the same against the Commonwealth Forces stationed at Basel-Ebel and turn the land into a sea of fire.

Field Marshal Guglielmo Luca, One of Archadia's best commanders along with Marshal Graziani, His best friend.

Not wasting any time, He ordered his Army to begin marching towards the border. Placing his XVI Corps on the spearhead. They arrived on the border by the 27th after 5 days of marching. He finally started his vicious assault against the Commonwealth Army

Overall Commander: Field Marshal Guglielmo Luca

XVI Corps - Brig. General Luigi Jodel
      ----- 1st Ariete Divizione
      ----- 44th Africana Divizione
      ----- 9th Africana Esercito Divizione
      ----- 2nd Ariete-Trento Divizione
      ----- 1st Ariete-Pistoia Divizione

V Corps - Brig. General Carlo De Simone
      ----- 3rd Trento Divizione
      ----- 1st Cannone Divizione
      ----- Adam Ear Regiment
        ----- 2nd Ariete-Adam Divizione
        ----- 9th Cannone de Assedio Divizione
        ----- 10th Cannone de Assedio Divizione
      ----- 1st Freccia Divizione
      ----- 1st Freccia II Divizione
      ----- 4th Freccia Divizione

V Motore Corps - Brig. General Rodolfo Diaz
      ----- 1st Motore Ariete Divizione
      ----- 2nd Centauro Divizione
      ----- 1st Infantry Division
      ----- 3rd Cannone Battaglione
      ----- 1st Monte Divizione
      ----- 2nd Monte Divizione
      ----- 5th Monte Corrazzato Divizione

I Corazzato Corps - Lt. General Carlo Clemente
      ----- Regio Ingegnere Corpo
        ----- 1st Regiment
        ----- 2nd Regiment
        ----- 3rd Regiment
      ----- Regio Corazzato-Ingegnere Battaglione
      ----- 3rd Corazzato Reggimento
      ----- 4th Corazzato Ariete Divizione
      ----- 22nd Motore Divizione
      ----- 1st Fanteria Motore Divizione

Blackshirt Corps - Lt. General Luigi Giovanni Diaz
      ----- 1st Divizione
      ----- 2nd Divizione
      ----- 3rd Divizione
      ----- 4th Divizione

Colonial Army

I Regulars - Brig. General Rodolfo Antonio
      ----- 1st Militia Divizione
      ----- 2nd Militia Divizione
      ----- 5th Motore Divizione
      ----- 33rd Cannone Battaglione

II Regulars
      ----- Regio Difesa Reggimento
      ----- 33rd Corazzato Reggimento
      ----- 9th Corazzato Ariete Divizione
      ----- 52nd Motore Divizione
      ----- 5th Fanteria Divizione
Last edited by Archadia-Archedes on Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great Lucis and Accordo
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Lucis and Accordo » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:43 am

1st of August, X840, Basel-Ebel. A few miles away from the border to the Africanna Desert.

"Marshal Sugiyama! The Archadians are coming!" says a messanger, dismounting a jeep.

Sugiyama, with his Generals went to the tent and to the map.

"Here, They're going to attack on the East. They're all from Archadian Alam Halfaya. Intelligence says that this is a larger army than ours. We must meet them on the outside of Basel-Ebel. As much as possible sir, We mustn't fight on Allied Soil. We have to fight them on the grassy desert."

"I see. That's what I was thinking, mate. If we could place an army to take his I Corps head on, We'll need another, if you know what I mean."

"Yes sir. But what about his II Corps?"

"We'll have to keep them preoccupied. As much as possible, Send little numbers then let the larger ones take care of them. I need to preserve my army as much as possible."

"Right away, Sir."

15th Army Group, 1st of August, X840 (1914)
Overall Commander: Major General Archibald Sugiyama
Second-in-Command: Lieutenant General Mark Dempsey
    Headquarters
      ----- 15th Army Group Defence Battalion
      ----- No. 2 Army Headquarters Car Company, Lucis Army Service Corps

III Nihonjin Corps - Lieutenant General John Ayre Saitochi
      ----- 9th Armored Division
      ----- 3rd Royal Sapper Division
      ----- 5th Nihonjin Division
      ----- 1st Nihonjin Armored Division
      ----- 12th Lucian-Nihonjin Division
      ----- The Black Watch (Royal Highlander Regiment)
        ----- 1st Nihonjin Battalion
        ----- 1st Lucian Battalion
        ----- The King's Own Rifles of Accordo
        ----- The Glasgow Piper Regiment

XVIII Corps - Brigadier General Frederick McCreary
      ----- Lucis 5th Armored Division
      ----- Princess Marianne's Rifles of Herrenhausen
      ----- Royal Artillery Battalion
        ----- 1st Brigade, Siege Battery Regiment
        ----- 2nd Brigade, Siege Battery Regiment
        ----- 1st Brigade, Field Battery Regiment
        ----- 2nd Brigade, Field Battery Regiment
      ----- 21st New Akiba Division
      ----- 56th (Insomnia) Division
      ----- 1st Armored Division
      ----- 3rd Nihonjin Armored Yeomanry

IV Rubrumian Corps - Brigadier General Sidney Keyes
      ----- 5th Rubrumian Armored Division
      ----- 5th Mountain Division
      ----- 12th Rubrumian Infantry Division
      ----- 2nd New Akiba Division
      ----- 6th Rubrumian-Nihonjin Division
      ----- 21st Basel-Ebelian Division
      ----- 17th Royal Battery Brigade

I Royal Armored Corps - Lieutenant General Yuoto Mizusaki
      ----- 5th Royal Tank Regiment
      ----- 1st Heavy Armored Brigade
      ----- 12th Royal Hussars
      ----- Duke of Cornwall's Royal Hussars
      ----- 1st Herrenhausen Yeomanry, 2nd Royal Tank Brigade
      ----- 6th Tank Brigade
      ----- Royal Engineer Corps
        ----- 1st Battalion
        ----- 1st Mechanized Battalion
        ----- 1st Brigade, Royal Sapper Brigade
        ----- 2nd Brigade, Royal Sapper Brigade

Reserve Commonwealth Armies:

XXVI Corps - Lt. General Simon Dempsey
      ----- 9th Sapper Division
      ----- 52nd New Akiba Regiment
      ----- 2nd Basel-Ebelian Regiment
      ----- 8th Concordian Division
      ----- 19th Nihonjin Armored Regiment

XXV Corps - Lt. General Miles O' Hara
      ----- 22nd Nihonjin Division
      ----- 9th Armored Brigade
      ----- 21st Basel-Ebelian Division
      ----- 1st Basel-Ebelian Armored Division
      ----- 3rd Sapper Regiment

IX Corps - Brig. General Hanzo Hayakawa
      ----- 21st Nihonjin Armored Division
      ----- 8th Royal Nihonjin Sapper Division
      ----- 11th Nihonjin Brigade
      ----- 6th Armored Brigade
      ----- 9th Field Artillery Brigade
      ----- 10th Field Artillery Brigade
      ----- 6th Siege Battery Brigade

XII Corps - Lt. General Thomas Hasegawa
      ----- Royal Nihonjin Battery Regiment
        ----- 1st Battalion
        ----- 2nd Battalion
      ----- 21st Army Tank Brigade
      ----- 12th Infantry Division
      ----- 51st (Wessex) Division
      ----- 2nd Armored Brigade
      ----- 9th (Northumbria) Divsion
      ----- 3rd New Akiba Division
Last edited by Great Lucis and Accordo on Tue May 05, 2015 10:40 am, edited 5 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents