NATION

PASSWORD

Rising Strength II; The Shadow Election (Sunalaya Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:39 pm

"We've received a report that the USJR representative has given a message to the Rezuan people, very similar to what you are going to say. It will be on in twenty seconds, with the lag," said Victoria.
"Well, I shall see it in then and revise what I wish to say," said Supreme Onerius.
"I take it the phone call did not go well?" asked Veronica.
"No, it almost instantly went to yelling," said the supreme.
"I heard she overexerts herself," mentioned Veronica.
"I heard that new fellow...um...James Vitchell, yes, was quite different. Some say he will be my successor," said the supreme.
"You are on," said Veronica.
"Hello, civilized citizens of Rezua. You have already received news from the USJR representative denouncing your uncivilized behavior. I must also denounce it. But I must say, Ophion cannot give you everything. The world can. Allying yourself with many nations can help your nation grow. Rhodevus can help you with many things as an ally, as can USJR as an ally. When you are not in Ophion, you may decide your own laws. When you are not in Ophion, you may decide who you may trade with, keeping yourselves away from embargoes hat may harm you. You may have your own spheres of influence. Ophion is uniting a continent, the USA is uniting the world. A united mankind is at its strongest. The USA can help with research, uniting the resources of many more nations than those under Ophion. It may help with trade and global prices, more than what Ophion can do. The USA has outputted a resolution to help post-war Rezua rebuild what has fallen, to make it a world power to reckon with. Think about the generations ahead. Will they be prosperous? Ophion can provide you some resources, the world can offer you the resources and innovation of many. Rethink what you, as a people of a country that can think for itself, what it wants to do. Good day, people of Rezua."
Last edited by Zanera on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rezua wrote:
Ymira
"How dare you say I didn't listen when I just say you could have ONE BROADCAST!" Ymira roared "One broadcast Supreme Onerius, one broadcast. Use it wisely. Oh and I think I've got as much as experience as you. Maybe not leader but I sure as hell got you beat with my service record in the Rezuan Army." Ymira hung up and gulped down a water. Then reminder herself never to yell so much again. Ymira got a phone call telling her Lt. Commander Leonart was excepted to live. However, her right eye now had no chance of ever healing. She was blind in it for life. Ymira had to drink her water again, to fight back the tears. She'd failed yet again to help those you helped her. Christina came into the room "Ymira the rebel leader will be here in 20 minutes." Ymira nodded "Detain him on arrival." Christina saluted "Yes ma'am." Ymira then checked up on the Soviet support. The speech was nice and gave that warm fuzzy feeling. Well, just as she thought Ophion support jumped and riots had died down a bit. Sure some still raged but at least the Soviets had helped her out. But at what price...

Jagerin

Jagerin thought for a moment and smiled sadly at Sierra "I don't think you know what lies in store for me now. I helped lead a riot against the government and under my nose the crowd beat those officers and torched their cars. I didn't mean for those men and women to die, by then they were listening only to Jackson, the leader. And this happened within 6 months of a war. Do you know what that means Miss Abrams? Public execution." Jagerin let those two words sink into Sierra. "To show that if you mess with the government, treason, after a civil war is a class 5 crime in Rezua. The death sentence, and in times like these, its public."

"Not if I ensure your safety. Of course, you will still be given a punishment, but if you agree to a punishment and to disperse your rioters and help the other Rezuans and Jasonians and Rhodeves clean up the city, then I will ensure all your punishments are less severe. Of course, this is a one time deal. We can negotiate terms and such, but this is my base offer. Oh, and there is a great chance that Ymira will publicly execute Jackson even if we agree on a deal. I will do whatever I can to help you, but there are some things out of my control." Sierra let Jagerin think over her offer.

"Until we are done, I WOULD like for my guards and your people to get the remainders of the police officers out of the cars and get them prepared for burial by their peers. Whats done is done. Now we must all look towards the future."

Jagerin

She sat there quiet for a minute and then said "I hope you make promises that you keep. I really don't see how you have any sway over the Rezuan justice system but I play along." Jagerin finished off her drink and stared absently at the glass as if it were the last drink she'd ever have. Then with out a word, she put her cigarette out on the table and strode outside. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this isn't the way to protest. Peaceful protesting is listened to more than riots. When we look at history the government violently puts down riots and harshly punishes those in it. But when we look at civil rights movements, peaceful protest, the government is more willing to listen. Now please, let's get the bodies of those officers?" The crowd began yelling angrily and began throwing rocks at Jagerin. She jumped behind some rubble and a suddenly a truck full of soldiers pulled down the street. It fired it's .50 into the air and the commander screamed "Alright all of you back to your homes. If you refuse we'll cut you down right now." The crowd dispersed like an ant hill that had been stepped on. The new commander grabbed Jagerin by the arm. "Did you help lead this?" She nodded "Yes...I did." The commander roughly pushed her into the street. "Boys, get our brother's bodies from the cars." he said to the truck. Then he pulled out his pistol. "Get on your knees." He said to Jagerin. "Wait, I get a trial." The commander laughed "You just confessed. There's no trial." The officer raised his gun and Jagerin slowly got on her knees and put her head down. "Any last words, rebel?"
"I'm sorry."
The commander then readied to fire...

Sasha

Sasha and a team of 20 Rezuan soldiers marched the rebel leader and his guards into the hospital. "Your guards will wait here. You will talk to Ymira and then be returned home." Sasha said. Christina, still in her green pilot jumpsuit and other equipment held out a hand "No one is to see Ymira." Sasha looked annoyed at Christina "This is important Christina, very important." Christina said "It's been forbidden. By...by me the heir!" Sasha laughed at Christina "YOU? The hier? Ha! You think you can run away and still be a royal? No no you had your chance, you're no empress, you're no heir, you're nothing but a major. And I'm a general. So move out of the way." Sasha and her soldiers walked off toward Ymira. Christina shouted "Stop walking damnit!" Sasha sneered back "Go and shoot me then." Christina hurried off to an elevator to beat Sasha to the 5th floor.

Ymira

"The population has now been split as to what we should do." Ymira said aloud to herself. "Great. Now the West and Ophion will fight over us. And election day is tomorrow." Ymira had her laptop in front of her and was researching how possible cybernetic eyes were, to replace Leonart's blind right eye. It wasn't happening soon. Christina ran into Ymira's room with a flustered look "I tired Ymira but Sasha-" Ymira waved her hand at her sister "Whatever Christina, don't worry, send him in." Sasha appeared with Jackson who looked as if he were in charge. Jackson walked into the room and said "So we meet at last your disgrace." From behind him Sasha went to kick his knee but Ymira shook her head at Sasha. Rising from her bed Ymira said "I assume you know the penalty for this?" Jackson smiled "Ah, you see I believe to have some leverage. In return for entering Ophion to put some real power, might and laws into Rezua I'll spare the life of your girlfriend. She is in the good care of my supporters." Ymira said "Oh yes I saw that nice care when the ambulance got here first. You blinded my friend." Jackson shrugged "She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Now you can still save your precious little princess from the same fate if you join Ophion, you know proclaim your support before the votes tomorrow." Ymira smiled as if she were talking to a kindergardener "Well now that is a problem. Too bad I already sent soldiers to crush your pathetic mob. I got the call just as they pulled up, Sierra is alive and well." Ymira snapped her fingers and her guards drew their guns. "Now, you are under arrest for the murders of 8 police officers and the beating of another." Ymira left Jackson to be locked up and headed to a broadcasting station.

Ymira had changed into a suit and had gotten ready for broadcast. As soon as the camera was on, and it was sent to all channels, Ymira started:

Hello, citizens. I can say that I am well and able to still rule. I have broken up the riot and captured their leader. Elections are tomorrow and I'm sure you all want to go. However, I have a few comments before that happens. First, I'm going to promise you something. Yeah, that's right I'm not one of those 'Oh I can't promise you but I'll try' people. I think I've show you, at least, most of you that I'm a doer and not a tryer. I promise you that I will not veto your choice tomorrow, you alone will choose if we do or do not join Ophion, by having Ethan Miron be our new Prime Minister over Lance Smytch. Now the thing I want to call your attetion to is my friend, Lt. Commander Leonart. She was blinded in her right eye, the same wound she got from fighting the Tsarists. You see, Lt. Commander Leonart is more Rezuan any most of us here today, sacrificing her sight when she was ready to die for us. This sacrifice is something I do not over look. This is something we all need. You see my people, she lost her sight yes. However, what she had and still has is a vision. A vision of a future. Our future. Tomorrow, I ask you to be Lt. Commander Leonart. Think not of yourselves, don't be blind to our future. Lt. Commander Leonart is not blind to that. Think of Rezua, the long run, our children. Do what's right in this very moment for them, 20 years down the road. Fix the problem for good, not temporally. Unite together, stop fighting. Thank you, and I trust you with our future.

The Island of Palard

General Kilvo and his staff had watched Ymira's speech. They were silent for a minute before Kilvo spoke "There's no hope for swaying the public again. They'll eat her lies and the Soviets lies and the West's lies. Theres nothing we can do." However, Coronial Whitford Hisermen spoke "Do not worry my friend. Our great leader, Zoey Hanji, had faith in us, we shall win. Just not with the 3 Everen women." Kilvo looked at Hisermen funny "Hisermen are you mad? Christina is gone of to the West and Juliet is dead." Hisermen shook his head "The new Everen W3 are here, Christina is back. And Sierra Abrams is practically Juliet's stand-in. 3 ruling women in Rezua again. There must never be 3, not like before." Admiral Ruthmore added in "With my flagship, we could wipe Eomeira off the map." Hisermen shook his head "Relax Ruthmore, we cannot nuke Emoeria with our beloved flagship, not yet. First we must destroy the 3 once and for all. And our man is in place for just that."
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Rezua wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:
"Not if I ensure your safety. Of course, you will still be given a punishment, but if you agree to a punishment and to disperse your rioters and help the other Rezuans and Jasonians and Rhodeves clean up the city, then I will ensure all your punishments are less severe. Of course, this is a one time deal. We can negotiate terms and such, but this is my base offer. Oh, and there is a great chance that Ymira will publicly execute Jackson even if we agree on a deal. I will do whatever I can to help you, but there are some things out of my control." Sierra let Jagerin think over her offer.

"Until we are done, I WOULD like for my guards and your people to get the remainders of the police officers out of the cars and get them prepared for burial by their peers. Whats done is done. Now we must all look towards the future."

Jagerin

She sat there quiet for a minute and then said "I hope you make promises that you keep. I really don't see how you have any sway over the Rezuan justice system but I play along." Jagerin finished off her drink and stared absently at the glass as if it were the last drink she'd ever have. Then with out a word, she put her cigarette out on the table and strode outside. "Ladies and Gentlemen, this isn't the way to protest. Peaceful protesting is listened to more than riots. When we look at history the government violently puts down riots and harshly punishes those in it. But when we look at civil rights movements, peaceful protest, the government is more willing to listen. Now please, let's get the bodies of those officers?" The crowd began yelling angrily and began throwing rocks at Jagerin. She jumped behind some rubble and a suddenly a truck full of soldiers pulled down the street. It fired it's .50 into the air and the commander screamed "Alright all of you back to your homes. If you refuse we'll cut you down right now." The crowd dispersed like an ant hill that had been stepped on. The new commander grabbed Jagerin by the arm. "Did you help lead this?" She nodded "Yes...I did." The commander roughly pushed her into the street. "Boys, get our brother's bodies from the cars." he said to the truck. Then he pulled out his pistol. "Get on your knees." He said to Jagerin. "Wait, I get a trial." The commander laughed "You just confessed. There's no trial." The officer raised his gun and Jagerin slowly got on her knees and put her head down. "Any last words, rebel?"
"I'm sorry."
The commander then readied to fire...

Sierra jumped in front of Jagerin and the gun. "Don't you dare pull that trigger." Sierra said forcefully, her voice loud and clear. "You know who I am." Sierra said in the same commanding tone.

The police commander nodded, not sure whether or not to speak back to this person. "Now. Drop your gun, or I will take it from you." The guard put the gun back in its holster. "Princess Sier-" The officer began.

"That is Commander Sierra to you. Don't forget that my soldiers are still in Rezua, giving me military authority to be here. Not diplomatic authority."
"Yes. ah, Commander. She already told us that she lead this riot which killed police officers. That alone should give her a death sentence. She openly confessed to her crimes. It is within my right to-"

Sierra cut him off. "It is within your right to give her a trial. A police officer is not allowed to be a judge, jury and executioner. She will get a fair trial." Sierra said, turning to face Jagerin, helping her to her feet. "And, the death penalty is off the table."

The police officer just stared at her in disbelief. "You are dismissed commander. Make sure the rioters are in their homes safe and sound and the families of the fallen officers are notified."
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Ethan Miron

Ethan was speaking to a crowd of people. It was a campaign speech for the election. Not only was he speaking to the group however, it was televised and broadcasted as well.

"Greetings my fellow countrymen. I would like to thank you for coming, tuning in or listening to this very important address. Rezua is at a cross roads. We need to cooperate and work together. Those that seek to destroy, burn, fight and cause chaos are not helping our country. They are not supporting it, doing it a service nor any good.

Rezua is a country bountiful in natural resources. It can be a land of prosperity and peace too. If we work for it. This election is about our country not outsiders. It is about us. We can either choose to work with the world or be bullied. Now, for those that doubt my policies, let me elaborate.

I seek a strong Rezua that can stand on its own. I seek cooperation not handouts. I seek to work with our neighboring countries for the betterment of our country. Now I seek that this country with with the Alliance. The Alliance is a group of nations that are working together for more trade, more scientific advancement and progress in society. What is bad a about that? We would not get handouts, we would work with them. Those that say that the Alliance would restrict our trade, our liberties and prosperity are liars. Look at Yaramaqui. Look at Vekase. The Alliance supports civil rights, supports free trade, supports cooperation. It does not make laws on the internal affairs of countries. Rather it is a place for us to make our voices heard, to work with our neighbors and grow. For those that say the USA is better, I disagree. All Alliance members are in the USA. As a matter of fact, the USA does more to regulate our internal workings than the Alliance does. The Alliance and the USA are two organizations that we can use to help ourselves. We do not need handouts. We need to work with others.

For those that say Rezua cannot be a world power by tieing itself to these organizations I call you liars. Rezua is growing. We can and will have a massive economy. We can pour billions of dollars into our economy right now. We can build a modern air force, a modern navy, a modern army. Nothing, no organization, no body, no nation, can stop us from doing that. We can rise up by working with the world. However, in order to that we have to be proactive.

I can promise you that if we join the Alliance that this summer a Rezuan will be on the Mun. I can promise you that if we join the USA that we can get more trade, security and prosperity. I promise you that by working with the west we can secure trade deals, rebuild our fleet and rebuild our economy. You are voting to decide our future. Do we reject working with others or do we strive to prosper in this globalized world? Are we a nation that stands for peace or stands for chaos, war and anarchy? Are we civilized or backwards? You are deciding the future of this dear nation. By voting for me you keep ALL the options for our prosperity on the table.

Thank you and god bless the Emperess."
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 pm

"Hello, James Vitchell. You are already aware this is an interview?" asked the supreme.
"I already knew you would want to interview me, supreme," stated James Vitchell, a very young man for Reason Party standards and considered a liberal in modern Reason Party standards. He talked about reform, and changing the Technocratic State. But not extremely, it would have to happen over time.
"Oh, did you? How so?" asked Supreme Onerius.
"Yes. The other Party members always speak of me in dislike or in praise, but you would be interested in me whether it was either, for they would say the same things but in different tones."
"Well, you are here, and now I shall question you further. What would you do to change the Armed Technocratic State?"
"I would loosen the restrictions on state photography, first off. Studies by Zanerian sociologists have shown that pleasant pictures of the outdoors soothes people's minds. They would help people in any occupation. Zanera has many beautiful landscapes that can be shown through pictures, and it would be beneficial."
"And the second off?"
"On the 'second off' I would let back the form of art known as paintings, which, as it is now, extinct in Zanera. I know that Zanera did not have many paintings in the first place, but with some more training and inspiration, they can be as inspirational as the photos."
"Is that all?"
"There are some other minor reforms that have been going through the minds of those of the Reason Party. I shall incorporate those as they may be quite beneficial."
"Such as?"
"More freedom to create amongst our citizens. They may not be totally free, what with the possibility of bombs and illegal goods, but with the recent success of the motion sensor toilets, Zanera may be able to profit."
"I see."
"I shall go with much the same foreign policy as you have been using. It is agreeable."
"Most importantly, how are you with the people?"
"Well, I get many congratulations from people on the street, and many wish to shake my hand. I give speeches sometimes, and I get an agreeable amount of applause. I have befriended many people, many of them three minutes after I met them."
"A good quality for a good leader."
"Ah, so you are interviewing me for the supremacy. Just as I thought."
"Yes, you have what I wanted for Zanera in my next ruler. I must say I am lucky to have you."
"Don't worry, I will be careful not to mess up. I shall try to make the least amount of mistakes possible, like any other leader."
"I hope not, or I would have to throttle you whilst I am still alive or from my grave."
"You have a few good years left. You may throttle me whilst still alive."
"It would certainly be less startling."
"Indeed. I would die from fear before you laid a hand on me."
"That would be...inconvenient."
"Hey! You want me to take over, don't you?"
"Yes, certainly. I was just testing your humor. It is below average. C-."
"Well, I believe it is time to leave."
"I may choose to interview you further at a later date."
"I will be there, Supreme Onerius."
Last edited by Zanera on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:25 pm

Election Day

All across the nation millions of Rezuans were racing to the voting booths. Each set of booths was located in town halls or in schools. Votes were sent electorally to the capital to be counted. If this wasn't possible soldiers would stand at a box and then manually count the votes and call the capital and tell them the number of votes. Of course, 3 different soldiers had to call about the same box to avoid cheating. It wasn't perfect but its what they had to deal with.

Back at the palace Ymira had gently been taken to her room were she had actually slept peacfully, knowing that Sierra was back safe and sound in the palace and that she'd done a bit of good for Rezua. The next morning, her doctors had ordered her to stay in bed. They were worried about her movement and didn't want her back or lung to open up again. So for now, Ymira was to stay in bed. Currently, Ymira had Sierra and Jagerin in her room. She'd allowed Jagerin explain her story and then sent her outside to wait with Christina. "So, Sierra." Ymira began "Why did you spare this woman. And what should we do with her, I haven't decided. I'm letting you help decide because I'm curious to see what you saw in her, to throw yourself in front of a gun for her."

Outside Jagerin and Christina stood in absolute silence. It was some time before Jagerin began with some hesitation "You know...I don't hate your sister. I was trying to peacefully protest. But the crowd was swayed by Jackson and well...I was too much of a coward to stop them." Christina let those words be absorbed into her brain before answering "You aren't the only coward around. Look at me. I was Empress but I ran away from my duties. Look at the price Rezua had to pay for me. Ymira wasn't ready yet and other enemies were. But in the same way I'm glad it was Ymira who lead Rezua then. I'm not sure how far I could keep going if I were Ymira and my big sister had left me alone." In a strange way these two women from different sides had somehow gotten an understanding of the other. Perhaps this is what the nation needed most: understanding.

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Rezua wrote:Election Day

All across the nation millions of Rezuans were racing to the voting booths. Each set of booths was located in town halls or in schools. Votes were sent electorally to the capital to be counted. If this wasn't possible soldiers would stand at a box and then manually count the votes and call the capital and tell them the number of votes. Of course, 3 different soldiers had to call about the same box to avoid cheating. It wasn't perfect but its what they had to deal with.

Back at the palace Ymira had gently been taken to her room were she had actually slept peacfully, knowing that Sierra was back safe and sound in the palace and that she'd done a bit of good for Rezua. The next morning, her doctors had ordered her to stay in bed. They were worried about her movement and didn't want her back or lung to open up again. So for now, Ymira was to stay in bed. Currently, Ymira had Sierra and Jagerin in her room. She'd allowed Jagerin explain her story and then sent her outside to wait with Christina. "So, Sierra." Ymira began "Why did you spare this woman. And what should we do with her, I haven't decided. I'm letting you help decide because I'm curious to see what you saw in her, to throw yourself in front of a gun for her."

Outside Jagerin and Christina stood in absolute silence. It was some time before Jagerin began with some hesitation "You know...I don't hate your sister. I was trying to peacefully protest. But the crowd was swayed by Jackson and well...I was too much of a coward to stop them." Christina let those words be absorbed into her brain before answering "You aren't the only coward around. Look at me. I was Empress but I ran away from my duties. Look at the price Rezua had to pay for me. Ymira wasn't ready yet and other enemies were. But in the same way I'm glad it was Ymira who lead Rezua then. I'm not sure how far I could keep going if I were Ymira and my big sister had left me alone." In a strange way these two women from different sides had somehow gotten an understanding of the other. Perhaps this is what the nation needed most: understanding.

Sierra sat down on Ymira's bedside. "It is not just what I saw in her Ymira. It is what I saw in the people of Rezua. Jagerin is a thinker. She understands that you are not the great villain and the Ophion Alliance is not the great hero. If you allow people like that to die, then what type of country would you be left running? She was a leader in a riot which killed several people, I know she is not completely innocent of her crimes, but, she deserves a fair trial like everyone else. She deserves prison time for sure, but does she deserve to die? I do not think so."

Sierra breathed out slowly. "This is a troubling time for Rezua, for sure. But, do you want this post war period to be looked back on by future generations as a period of terror? Or one of compassion and peace?" Sierra kissed Ymira lightly on the forehead, squeezed her hand, and then went to leave the room. "I will leave you to your thoughts."
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rezua wrote:Election Day

Sierra sat down on Ymira's bedside. "It is not just what I saw in her Ymira. It is what I saw in the people of Rezua. Jagerin is a thinker. She understands that you are not the great villain and the Ophion Alliance is not the great hero. If you allow people like that to die, then what type of country would you be left running? She was a leader in a riot which killed several people, I know she is not completely innocent of her crimes, but, she deserves a fair trial like everyone else. She deserves prison time for sure, but does she deserve to die? I do not think so."

Sierra breathed out slowly. "This is a troubling time for Rezua, for sure. But, do you want this post war period to be looked back on by future generations as a period of terror? Or one of compassion and peace?" Sierra kissed Ymira lightly on the forehead, squeezed her hand, and then went to leave the room. "I will leave you to your thoughts."

Ymira tossed the idea around back in her head. Although not completely at fault Jagerin did get these people together and angry enough to riot. However, something was holding Ymira back from being too harsh. Several years of prison, yeah, but the the law dictated death. And Ymira couldn't serve the law. Jagerin had tried to help Sierra but was that enough? Ymira suddenly though back to Hanji. Ymira had the power to shoot Hanji right there. But what stopped her? Compassion. Why couldn't she deal out justice? Because she was too weak? No. Maybe she was too strong. She was willing to kill Hanji, but what scared her was feeling sorry for Hanji. How could she see a person in Hanji? Rather, how could see not see a person in Hanji? She had somehow seen herself in Hanji, maybe now in Jagerin. That helplessness, that longing for helping themselves. But Ymira slow began to realize that was the problem, the self interest. Ymira was strong for others, they had no one to turn to. Then wasn't up to her to stop others from ending up trapped like Jagerin or turning to destruction like Hanji with a grand dream of an impossible utopia? Ymira had decided, in order to stop them she couldn't be them. Hanji had killed and Jagerin had gotten people killed, Ymira had to break the cycle and be a beacon. Then maybe there could be a second chance for Jagerin, before she became a Hanji. People were flawed, but it can't be the end. "Sierra!" Ymira called. "Tell her there will be a trial."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Rezua wrote:
Ymira tossed the idea around back in her head. Although not completely at fault Jagerin did get these people together and angry enough to riot. However, something was holding Ymira back from being too harsh. Several years of prison, yeah, but the the law dictated death. And Ymira couldn't serve the law. Jagerin had tried to help Sierra but was that enough? Ymira suddenly though back to Hanji. Ymira had the power to shoot Hanji right there. But what stopped her? Compassion. Why couldn't she deal out justice? Because she was too weak? No. Maybe she was too strong. She was willing to kill Hanji, but what scared her was feeling sorry for Hanji. How could she see a person in Hanji? Rather, how could see not see a person in Hanji? She had somehow seen herself in Hanji, maybe now in Jagerin. That helplessness, that longing for helping themselves. But Ymira slow began to realize that was the problem, the self interest. Ymira was strong for others, they had no one to turn to. Then wasn't up to her to stop others from ending up trapped like Jagerin or turning to destruction like Hanji with a grand dream of an impossible utopia? Ymira had decided, in order to stop them she couldn't be them. Hanji had killed and Jagerin had gotten people killed, Ymira had to break the cycle and be a beacon. Then maybe there could be a second chance for Jagerin, before she became a Hanji. People were flawed, but it can't be the end. "Sierra!" Ymira called. "Tell her there will be a trial."

Sierra smiled. "Of course." Sierra closed the door behind her. "Oh." Sierra said, not realizing that she had intruded on a conversation between Christina and Jagerin. "I'm sorry for intruding. Jagerin, Empress Ymira has allowed for a trial for you instead of death. It is the best I can do right now, but know that I will be by your side every step of the way."
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:00 am

Ethan

After casting his ballot in front of scores of reporters the man would continue campaigning throughout the country. He called for all Rezuans to do what they thought would help the country the most. He called for outside powers to stay away from this election. "Let all Rezuans make their decision and I shall listen!" he perclaimed when asked about foreign leaders giving speeches about his policy ideas. "I do what I want Rezua to do," he shot back with confidence when asked about Zanerea's speech against the Alliance. He would go to town hall meetings and speak to large crowds all day.

The USJR kept its hand. It did not try to interfere with the elections. President Grimpen Mortimer did not comment on their ally's criticisms of the Alliance. However the Journal reported that the relations between the USJR and Zanera was becoming more strained.
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Later that day...

Jagerin had been a room in the basement were she was being looked after as the trial was being planned. Ymira's focus was on the election, she had the counted votes so far, on her laptop. Not to her surprise, Ethan Miron was winning. Ymira didn't really know why but she didn't care. She had stopped caring awhile ago. 2 good things would happen, her uncivilized people would calm down and then the Soviets would back off and give Ymira free sh*t for Rezua. So it was a win for her too. Ymira had left the door open in case Sierra or Christina wanted to stop in. Well, it was probably best to tell them both her thoughts. Ymira clicked the radio on her nightstand "Christina please bring in Sierra." The two other women walked into Ymira's room and she explained her plan to them "Well, as it looks now Miron will win. So we'll join Ophion then. The Soviets will shut up, Rezua will get free stuff and I'll also get to send a Rezua to plant a Rezuan flag on the moon. It's great, everything I would have to pay for I'll let the Soviets buy."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Rezua wrote:Later that day...

Jagerin had been a room in the basement were she was being looked after as the trial was being planned. Ymira's focus was on the election, she had the counted votes so far, on her laptop. Not to her surprise, Ethan Miron was winning. Ymira didn't really know why but she didn't care. She had stopped caring awhile ago. 2 good things would happen, her uncivilized people would calm down and then the Soviets would back off and give Ymira free sh*t for Rezua. So it was a win for her too. Ymira had left the door open in case Sierra or Christina wanted to stop in. Well, it was probably best to tell them both her thoughts. Ymira clicked the radio on her nightstand "Christina please bring in Sierra." The two other women walked into Ymira's room and she explained her plan to them "Well, as it looks now Miron will win. So we'll join Ophion then. The Soviets will shut up, Rezua will get free stuff and I'll also get to send a Rezua to plant a Rezuan flag on the moon. It's great, everything I would have to pay for I'll let the Soviets buy."

"So, you are fine with being a Soviet nation? Is that what you actually want?" Sierra said, questioning Ymira's motives.
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rezua wrote:Later that day...

"So, you are fine with being a Soviet nation? Is that what you actually want?" Sierra said, questioning Ymira's motives.

"Sierra, I'm not becoming a soviet nation, I'm staying an empire and independent. If they try to force anything on Rezua I don't want they will not get it. This is just a way to quell my uncivilized people." Ymira said matter-of-factly.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:00 pm

11:52 PM

Ymira was barely still awake. Sierra and Christina had tried to get her to go to sleep but she wouldn't, not until the votes were in. Someone knocked on her door. "Come in" Ymira said. A man dressed in a suit said "Ma'am, I regret to inform you that the results are in. Ethan Miron has won with a 51% lead over the other candidate. It was close ma'am, I am sorry." Ymira sighed "Well he's only in office for 3 years." The man hesitated "You do now what this means right ma'am?" Ymira nodded "Miron's going to put us into Ophion, right into the clutches of the Soviets. Don't worry, if the Soviets make anymore moves I'll declare it an unfriendly act, ban all their goods and leave Ophion." The man said somberly "I hope our navy is repaired by then. The Soviets will go to war over Rezua." The man left and Ymira took another look at the tv. It was some cop show but she shut it off in a moment. Ymira sighed, closed her eyes and leaned back, her people had chosen incorrectly. Why should the masses pick such important things? She thought Well, they'll see what they did and then they'll be begging me to leave Ophion.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:51 am

Ethan

After his victory was announced the new Prime Minister was to give a televised speech to the country. Already he had received a congratulatory call from the President of the Soviet Republics, in which they discussed the next step in their cooperation. Now, in front of a podium, with supporters cheering, he would talk to the world about his plans.

"Greetings and thank you all! Today is a new day for Rezua! Today you have decided that we will stand up for ourselves and do what we need to grow! We will work with the world to achieve what we need! As many of you are aware I am now preparing to get the country of Rezua into a partnership with many of our regional neighbors through the Alliance! I am also motioning to work with the United Sunalaya Assembly to lay out a development plan for our country. In the realm of our military might I will have it that our country has a new, modern fleet! We will not do with scraps of old hardware from others! Thought we will take the vessels they will be refurbished to meet the new demands of modern combat.

The Tsarist threat is still real. Although we have managed to take them off the mainland we still must fight them on the offshore islands. As a result I will have our nation work with our allies to destroy the traitors. We will rebuild, we will rule and we will do great things. I want to thank you, the people, for allowing me to serve you like never before. I swore to help this country and I will. Thank you all."

Soviet Air Defense Services Bunker

The USJR military finally had a lock on four Rezuan military satellites that were in orbit. As a result of the Emperess's hostile approach of the USJR measures were to be taken to retaliate against any threat that the country would try to make. This, for the time, would involve the documentation of these four sattilties. Modern warfare required information and communication, often provided by this hardware in space. The USJR Space Command, a part of SADS, was preparing to launch a counter satellite probe in three days time. The launch would be made to look like a failed launch, but in reality four small probes would be launched into orbit and with their ion engines slowly approach their respective targets.
Jamestown Journal

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Presidential Hall

Kristen Einzbeth clicked off the television with a sigh. Her secretary, Ian Monroe, shook his head "And so Ophion rises again." Kristen nodded "Indeed. It is a shame that Rezuan has fallen into the Soviet's talons again. Although..." Kristen trailed off thoughtfully. Monroe looked at her questioningly "What is it ma'am?" Kristen suddenly smiled "Rezua needs oil. We have tons of it since most nations do not buy our oil. Bingo, #1 customer just found."
"But ma'am what could they possibly give us in return to help their economy?"
"Easy. They have scrap steel, we know how to refine scrap steel into our medical technology. And as a bonus let's give one of our cybernetic eyes, you know the new ones, to her injured friend. Of course her friend will have her old eye removed by a doctor, she'll get a new one. Oh and what about the Deucalion? The missile cruiser with the engine problem and out dated guns? We could throw that in as another deal sealer. Just tell Ymira the engine is uneasy and to bit a new one. Her armor is lovely and her desk is big enough for a railgun, which I'll tell her to ask the Soviets for."

To:Empress Ymira Everen
Encrypment: High

Dear Ymira,

First, I am glad you are okay from your injury. I hope you may recover quickly. Now let's address the problem you face, the Soviets have their hands on your nation. They have done all these deeds only to conqueror you. I know how you feel about them and swear to you I feel the same way. I offer you a deal. Our oil for 2/3s the normal cost for every inch of scrap metal in Rezua. We'll buy it of course, it's helpful to us. As gifts I offer you a cybernetic eye for your injuried friend, free of charge. Also you may have heard of our missile cruise Decualion. That was my cousin's assigned ship years ago. She has engine problems and old gun but can be made modern. Her deck can hold a railgun, Ophion may pay for her to be fixed. If not it's still cheaper than buying a new ship. She will be for a third of the price I'd sell it to anyone else. The reason is I know you can't buy it at full. I want a trade deal so this is my offer. You may accept or decline, don't feel pressured.

-President Kristen Einzbeth.

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:20 pm

Oblaren wrote:Presidential Hall

Kristen Einzbeth clicked off the television with a sigh. Her secretary, Ian Monroe, shook his head "And so Ophion rises again." Kristen nodded "Indeed. It is a shame that Rezuan has fallen into the Soviet's talons again. Although..." Kristen trailed off thoughtfully. Monroe looked at her questioningly "What is it ma'am?" Kristen suddenly smiled "Rezua needs oil. We have tons of it since most nations do not buy our oil. Bingo, #1 customer just found."
"But ma'am what could they possibly give us in return to help their economy?"
"Easy. They have scrap steel, we know how to refine scrap steel into our medical technology. And as a bonus let's give one of our cybernetic eyes, you know the new ones, to her injured friend. Of course her friend will have her old eye removed by a doctor, she'll get a new one. Oh and what about the Deucalion? The missile cruiser with the engine problem and out dated guns? We could throw that in as another deal sealer. Just tell Ymira the engine is uneasy and to bit a new one. Her armor is lovely and her desk is big enough for a railgun, which I'll tell her to ask the Soviets for."

To:Empress Ymira Everen
Encrypment: High

Dear Ymira,

First, I am glad you are okay from your injury. I hope you may recover quickly. Now let's address the problem you face, the Soviets have their hands on your nation. They have done all these deeds only to conqueror you. I know how you feel about them and swear to you I feel the same way. I offer you a deal. Our oil for 2/3s the normal cost for every inch of scrap metal in Rezua. We'll buy it of course, it's helpful to us. As gifts I offer you a cybernetic eye for your injuried friend, free of charge. Also you may have heard of our missile cruise Decualion. That was my cousin's assigned ship years ago. She has engine problems and old gun but can be made modern. Her deck can hold a railgun, Ophion may pay for her to be fixed. If not it's still cheaper than buying a new ship. She will be for a third of the price I'd sell it to anyone else. The reason is I know you can't buy it at full. I want a trade deal so this is my offer. You may accept or decline, don't feel pressured.

-President Kristen Einzbeth.

That Night

Hanji stood in front of Ymira. Ymira was sitting at her desk and was stunned to see her. "H-hanji but you're dead." Ymira stuttered. Hanji smiled wickedly "No, Ymira, I am not dead." Hanji sat in front of Ymira's desk and crossed her arms "Well I just came by to see what you've done to the place. Any my my, Ymira, how disappointing. Look at this hellhole. Rezua is still in need of land, people are starving and the Soviets have claimed Rezua as their new plaything." Ymira growled "This is your fault. Your army did this" Hanji looked thoughtful "My fault eh? Ymira honestly tell me, do you thing you're a good empress? You're not. Your approval rate was 54% before the war when you first ruled. 61% just before the war. The lowest in 50 years. What a failure you are Ymira." Ymira snarled "How dare you-" Hanji held up her hand "Let me finish please. If you'd been a good leader why would I ever need to take the reins." Ymira felt a chill go down her. Yes, Hanji was right, she was a failure. Hanji added "And if you're soldiers had not fought me there would never have been a war. I had no intention of starting one. You. Are. A. Failure." Then Hanji pulled out a pistol and shot Ymira in the lung. She fell to the floor and Hanji knelt to whisper "And look how Sierra treats you. Like a lost puppy, something so wretch and pitiful it can only survive by being babied.

Ymira woke with a start. Tears ran down her face and she brushed them away. Another nightmare. But it was true, she was a failire. She checked her inbox and read the Oblarenite's proposal. Since she didn't need to tell the Prime Minister of foreign trade deals she skipped telling him.

To: President Kristen Einzbeth,
Encryptment: High

President Einzbeth, your agreement seems to be helpful to both our nation . I do need oil and I understand that you refine scrap metal. Your offer is acceptable and I shall take it, however if at anytime Rezua is hindered by it, it shall be cancelled. As for the cybernetic eye I thank you for helping my friend, I am trusting this is good will and not to get on my good side. I shall buy the Decualion from you however if the engine is in extreme decay I except a refund. I look forward to future trade and am glad someone shares my distain for Ophion. However, I intend to get whatever I can out of Ophion and cannot deny that it will be of use to me.

-Empress Ymira Everen

However, she would tell Sierra and her trusted friends. She clicked her desk's phone and said "Mary, please send my advisors to the meeting room...yes Sierra and my sister too....yes thank you." Then she hung up and went off to meet them.

Unknown location

The man clicked his earpiece "I'm in."

"Good. Did you get the information from the briefcase?"

The man opened up the case beside him and laying their was a dissembled sniper and a picture of a woman.

"Yes I did."

"Good. Empress is too high a target for us right now instead go for the Former."

"Yes sir."
Last edited by Rezua on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Sierra opened Ymira's door slightly. "Hello?" She said kindly, "You asked for me?"
She walked into the room slowly, closing the door behind her. She could tell that Ymira was upset. "Hey, now. What's the matter? Are you okay? You seem to be a little... off lately."
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Sierra opened Ymira's door slightly. "Hello?" She said kindly, "You asked for me?"
She walked into the room slowly, closing the door behind her. She could tell that Ymira was upset. "Hey, now. What's the matter? Are you okay? You seem to be a little... off lately."

Ymira
Ymira smiled a (hopefully not too fake looking) smile and said "I'm fine, dear, just stressed. And missing lots of sleep." In a few seconds Christina, Sasha and some other members of Ymira's staff walked into the room. Ymira stood up like the others had done "I called you here to inform everyone that Oblaren has just forged a trade agreement with us. Our scrap metal for their oil. They've also send their former patrol flagship, she has some engine problems but it's nothing unfixable, and has enough room for a railgun. Our navy will begin to be fitted with railguns. The ones sent out to claim our new land will not get them yet. Also, the Oblarenites donated a cybernetic eye to Lt. Com. Leonart. I think we have some possible trading agreements with Oblaren in the future."

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Rezua wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Sierra opened Ymira's door slightly. "Hello?" She said kindly, "You asked for me?"

Ymira
Ymira smiled a (hopefully not too fake looking) smile and said "I'm fine, dear, just stressed. And missing lots of sleep." In a few seconds Christina, Sasha and some other members of Ymira's staff walked into the room. Ymira stood up like the others had done "I called you here to inform everyone that Oblaren has just forged a trade agreement with us. Our scrap metal for their oil. They've also send their former patrol flagship, she has some engine problems but it's nothing unfixable, and has enough room for a railgun. Our navy will begin to be fitted with railguns. The ones sent out to claim our new land will not get them yet. Also, the Oblarenites donated a cybernetic eye to Lt. Com. Leonart. I think we have some possible trading agreements with Oblaren in the future."

"Okay, okay. I know that Rhodevus is a part of the ROAA, with Oblaren, so we know that they are reliable trade partners. But, what are you doing thinking of upgrading the military?"
She/Her

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:31 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Rezua wrote:
Ymira

"Okay, okay. I know that Rhodevus is a part of the ROAA, with Oblaren, so we know that they are reliable trade partners. But, what are you doing thinking of upgrading the military?"

Ymira actually burst into laughter, the only one in the room doing so, and said "Sierra, I'm an empress. If I want a big army I can get one. In a seriousness we all know what's coming. War with the Soivets, I must be ready for when they strike."

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:40 pm

Part One of Interview

"Hello, again, James Vitchell. You already know this is an interview. Shall we skip the niceties?" asked the supreme, Supreme Onerius.
"Yes, I wish to get right down to the point. You are the interviewer, begin your inquisition," stated James Vitchell, quite straight-forwardly.
"What is the most important part of Zanera. Like, public transportation, research, the military?" asked the supreme, quite inquisitively.
"The people. They shall always come first. Nothing else," said James, as if he could spout no other answer.
"Twas a trick question. Trick questions will always get you, no? Actually, first place is shared. The people are first, and so is international relations. Must I explain further, my dear young man?" asked the supreme with his face turned upwards to where he was almost staring down his nose at him.
"Indeed. I cannot process this correctly. How does international relations matter so?"
"You see, there are other people besides our people. They may be hostile, they may be friendly. They can pose a threat or open new doors. They can make war, or make trade. They can help build, or they can help destroy. Our people are important. To protect them, we must not provoke another nation's people to bring harm unto our people. International relations exists for our people. Our people exist because of international relations. Proper international relations. The two are intertwined. You must balance both correctly for your nation to thrive. And as you are going to be the next supreme of Zanera, you must understand this before acquiring the supremacy," finished Supreme Onerius, awaiting an answer.
"I see your logic, and agree with you. I think we have an...odd foreign policy and that we are, erm...excuse me for saying this, 'weak' in international relations. A strong Zanera in international politics means a strong people."
"Undeniably so. But we have a specialty, as all other nations might, when it comes to our military, which makes us have a specialty in foreign relations. We have an Intelligence branch of the military, one of the only and perhaps the only proper intelligence branch in the world. We work better with allies, but still have enough of a conventional and nuclear force to protect ourselves. We can provide crucial intelligence to our allies, and even hack into enemy systems with some of the most advanced equipment in the world. A strong Zanera in foreign policy right now may hurt the people further down the line," finished the supreme, again.
"I see. If we build up both, slowly, than we can eventually be quite the international power," worked out James.
"I think you now understand the basics of our international policy."
"Yes, I think I have it down."
"Now, we shall talk the details..."
Last edited by Zanera on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

Rezua wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

Ymira actually burst into laughter, the only one in the room doing so, and said "Sierra, I'm an empress. If I want a big army I can get one. In a seriousness we all know what's coming. War with the Soivets, I must be ready for when they strike."

The room was quiet. The sound of Ymira's laughing echoing around the room. Sierra stood still, not sure what to say, until she heard the "ding". It was a memory that seemed to be with her whenever she had a tough choice to make. Sierra put her hand on Ymira's shoulder. "Rhodevus stands behind your decision."
She/Her

Factbook

Zanera
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:28 pm

Part Two of Interview

"Welcome back. I trust the few days I have given you to absorb the information from our last interview was sufficient?" asked Supreme Onerius, assuring himself that his heir to the supremacy knew what he was doing.
"Yes, it was a lot. But I am ready for more," said James Vitchell.
"I shall give you a break. I do not think the rest of the interviews will be that taxing on your mental faculty," assured the supreme.
"Well, I am ready. What will we discuss today?" asked James.
"Public transportation. It is not as boring as people may think. The public transportation of Zanera is much wider than in other countries. Our highways allow for fast travel. Our bus depots are large. Our subways are world class in the larger cities. The city trains of Victorion, Zalian, and Fork River are some of the speediest. We've a large network of MagLevs in between cities. But other countries are on par with Zanera. Must we improve and build more transportation infrastructure? No. The public transportation of a nation is ranked upon its efficiency in getting however many people from Point A to Point B. Does this make sense?"
"Yes. But what if a piece of mass transportation is packed with people but is still efficient? Should we not expand it?"
"Of course. This rule is flexible to a point. Now, can you tell me why we need this mass transportation?"
"We are a country that is constantly distributing resources and people. Our people need fast ways to get where they need to go. We have lots of resources that need to go different places quickly. Our urban centers are very dense and large, and so mass transportation that can reach those distances quickly are needed."
"A long and unruly statement, but adequate."
James grunted.
"Zanerians and Zanerian resources need to go places fast, and to keep CO2 emissions down, so important in this world of ours, we mainly use public transportation to get from Point A to Point B."
"That is a shorter and rulier statement, and it is also the main point of my answer."
"Even Reason Party members get home on a bus, as you may well know. There is simply not much of a point to owning your own car when public transportation can get you where you need to go. In urban centers, anyway. The rules may not be the same at the GM fields."
"What may be a rule of the GM fields?"
"The larger GM centers may have a bus or two to drop off workers at their apartment complexes, but a majority may have personal cars."
"So mass transportation cannot apply everywhere?"
"Of course not. We are not one massive city."
James's shoulders drooped.
"That is just plain logic, my boy. Now, we shall dig in deeper to the mass transportation setup of Zanera."
Last edited by Zanera on Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 am

Ethan

"Why has she done this? Does she want to just go somewhere else and start fresh? Well we can't!" Ethan yelled, throwing down the binder on the table. "She wants to pour money across the ocean while we have issues here at home" he walked around again in the room. "Something must be done. Tell her office that I request an audience with her at once." The Prime Minister walked away from his desk to the window when he was finished. The aid still had not left the room. "I want the bill done by tomorrow so i can propose it. Okay?" The aid nodded and was dismissed.

SADS Command:

Due to the press release of the Rezuan plans to colonize new lands the military command of the USJR was in an uproar. To prevent the growth of Rezua, which in the eyes of the USJR was not overpopulated, warships were dispatched to prevent the Rezuan fleet from making landfall. Three destroyers, a missile cruiser and a lone battleship were all that was sent to turn the Rezuan fleet on its tail. The fleet was dispatched from naval bases in El-Whahediya and sent to search for their rival.
Jamestown Journal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents