NATION

PASSWORD

Rising Strength II; The Shadow Election (Sunalaya Only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Rising Strength II; The Shadow Election (Sunalaya Only)

Postby Rezua » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm

10 Days After The Civil War

Ymira groggily woke up and looked at the clock. "5:34" Ymira muttered. The young empress rolled out of bed and hit the alarm on the clock. She wiped the drool from her right cheek and straightened her nightgown. She yawned and stretched, then rubbed her eyes. She was exhausted, after the war she had nightmares almost each night. Sierra only knew about the first one. Ymira neverl told Sierra about the others, she didn't want to be a baby. Then Ymira also had stayed up to 12:30 each night and got up at 5:30. She was working too hard to restore order. The Soviets had been sending aid but Ymira was very uneasy. They hadn't traded much with Rezua after Yosef Everen took power. Ymira walked into the bathroom and flung her nightgown away and showered. She stayed under the hot water to help wake herself for a bit longer than usual and wrapped herself in a towel. 5:42. Ymira walked over to her closet, all of her t-shirts, jeans, and dresses (except a few for dinners) had been moved away. All that remained now were women's suits. Ymira picked out a black suit with a blue button down. She dried off and dressed quickly. Afterwords she took the time to comber her hair and look presentable. 5:50. No time for breakfast. Ymira walked down the glorious marble hall and turned to go down the stairs. But she stopped and turned around. She slipped into Sierra's room with out making a sound. She sat down on the side of Sierra's bed and looked down at the sleeping woman. This was one of the rare times when Ymira suddenly felt like she was the one caring for Sierra, not always having to be saved by Sierra. She gently brushed aside Sierra's hair and stoked her cheek, but not in a way that would wake her. Ymira wished that she could just lie down with Sierra and escape all her problems but she couldn't. It was time Ymira pushed herself out of the nest. She put a kiss on Sierra's cheek and whispered, more to herself than Sierra "I'm going to work now." She lingered for a moment to look at Sierra again before turning around and walking out. As she walked down the stairs the faint sounds of talking could be heard. As she entered the same room where she charged after Zoey Hanji she looked on shocked to she her sister Christina with Commander Sasha.
"Hey, sis, I heard you won a war."
Last edited by Rezua on Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Sierra was awake. Most of the time she was awake. She did not know why. She closed her eyes and still saw light shine through her eye lids as if it were day. A banging of drums in her head, never ending. Ever since the gas attack more than 10 days previously. But, for Ymira's sake, she would shut her eyes and pretend to sleep, hoping to catch at least an hour or two of rest, before the percussive sounds returned. She felt Ymira brush her cheek as she got out of bed to get ready for the day. Sierra loved when she did that, but would not tell her that. That would mean revealing she was awake, and then Ymira might stop.

Sierra definitely did not want that to happen. Ymira left the room. So, it was as good a time as ever to get out of bed. Wearing very little, Sierra pulled on a small robe, which covered most of her up until her knees. Well, a bit above her knees, halfway up her thigh. Why are you thinking like that? The robe was old. She had it since she was 16. She grew since then...

Sierra walked outside the door. Ymira was standing still, not saying a word. In front of her was Commander Sasha as well as a girl she had not seen in quite a few years. Not since her days in the Air Force. "Christina." Sierra said with a slight grin of delight. "It has been a while."
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:38 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Sierra was awake. Most of the time she was awake. She did not know why. She closed her eyes and still saw light shine through her eye lids as if it were day. A banging of drums in her head, never ending. Ever since the gas attack more than 10 days previously. But, for Ymira's sake, she would shut her eyes and pretend to sleep, hoping to catch at least an hour or two of rest, before the percussive sounds returned. She felt Ymira brush her cheek as she got out of bed to get ready for the day. Sierra loved when she did that, but would not tell her that. That would mean revealing she was awake, and then Ymira might stop.

Sierra definitely did not want that to happen. Ymira left the room. So, it was as good a time as ever to get out of bed. Wearing very little, Sierra pulled on a small robe, which covered most of her up until her knees. Well, a bit above her knees, halfway up her thigh. Why are you thinking like that? The robe was old. She had it since she was 16. She grew since then...

Sierra walked outside the door. Ymira was standing still, not saying a word. In front of her was Commander Sasha as well as a girl she had not seen in quite a few years. Not since her days in the Air Force. "Christina." Sierra said with a slight grin of delight. "It has been a while."

"Sierra!" Christina's face lit up "Commander I heard you've been watching my sister for me. But I can see that Ymira wears the pants in this relationship." Christina exploded into laughter "I'm sorry commander!" Christina squealed. Ymira rolled her eyes at Christina's immaturity. When she stepped forward and put her hand out for a shake. Christina hugged Ymira and said "I'm sorry I wasn't back. You're meant to be empress." Christina was still dressed in her pilot's uniform. "Major Everen." Sasha said "You'll be proud to know Ymira is a good empress." Christina ruffled Ymira's perfect hair. "Look at us! The Everens back together! Don't worry Sierra you can be an Everen some day too." Christina said. Ymira couldn't believe Christina smiled so much. "So Christina where were you for the last 2 years? You were Empress for a bit." Christina nodded " I've been hoping air forces the whole time. I'm a triple ace Ymira. 15 confirmed kills." Sasha cleared her throat to get the other women's attention "The other ambassadors are waiting for you Ymira. And you too Sierra. But I'd get dressed first. Although I'm sure Ymira's okay with it."

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

United Soviet Jason Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:12 pm

Eomeria

In this city, once ravaged by war, the USJR lead aid effort was under way. In the morning troops and civilians set up supplies for the soup kitchen that ran around the clock. Pancakes, maple syrup and hash browns. Trucks full of construction equipment would arrive, with workers unloading their goods. Like the past days civilians hired by the USJR to work for a wage. It was a simple way to help jumpstart the local economy: by giving money to it. One of the many people getting breakfast that morning was Miron Ethan. Since the war his home was destroyed. His wife was in the hospital, wounded from shrapnel from a shell. The knew it was a shell because of his time in the military. It wasn't the Rezuan military, but rather the Ophion one.

He was chilly. His jacket was barely enough to keep him warm. He had slept in the hospital for the past few days. He was rilled up. Angry. With nearly 600,000 dead all he knew is that the royals were living their life. The war never happened to them. He pictured them living the lime life. Lots of food. Water. Heat. Safety. Now that the Emperess was hooking up with foreigners everything was better. For her.

Miron took a step forward in line.

The group of soldiers were busy feeding the growing line of people. There were not tables or chairs. Many sat on the cracked pavement, eating with aluminum cutlery. It was not the lime life. After ten minutes Miron got to the front of the line. He got a plate, fork and cup of steaming tea. He received his food and thanked the troops who smiled back at him. He took a seat.

Sitting on the ruins of a Tsarist tank Miron Ethan took a look of his world. Days before it was ok. Now it was hell. Yes, the international community pledged to make a difference, but he didn't see it. He wanted change.

Miron finished his food. He took another look at the group of people around him. He stood up.

"I promise you this!" Miron said, looking at the crowd of the hungry and displaced. "I promise that I, Miron Ethan, will dedicate my life to the restoration of our great nation from the hands of poverty and injustice! May god bear witness to my oath! I will not stop until the injustice to our people has been corrected! "

The group of people applauded. Some didn't even bother to look up. The troops kept serving food.

Something had to be done.

Isaac Leon

The ambassador flew in on a J-737 jetliner from Jamestown. He was finally getting out of the Federal Quarter, where for weeks he had been busy arranging the creation of the Alliance. Now that it was a reality the Minister could do what he really enjoyed: visiting war ravaged countries.

Or so that is what Grimpen Mortimer told him to do.

The idea was simple. It had been done before. The USJR would care about Rezua. A lot. So much more than every other country that the Rezuan people will want to work with the USJR more. It had happened in other countries. Now the USJR was looking to do it closer to home. Before the Commonwealth did. Isaac Leon had a blank check and an open heart. Or so he was told. He was instructed to do anything the Rezuans asked. Give anything. Say anything. Be anything. Already the Soviet had expanded the "reconstruction assistance" to the country. Now it was time to face the rulers and see what more could be done to woo them.

The time change was minimal. Luckily he had traveled back several hours in time, allowing for Leon to get more sleep and be more rested. He had a lame airplane breakfast and was on the ground quickly. Wisked off in a military car he was to get his job done.
Former Vise Chairmen and Chairmen of the Libertarian Freedom Party
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Rezua wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Sierra was awake. Most of the time she was awake. She did not know why. She closed her eyes and still saw light shine through her eye lids as if it were day. A banging of drums in her head, never ending. Ever since the gas attack more than 10 days previously. But, for Ymira's sake, she would shut her eyes and pretend to sleep, hoping to catch at least an hour or two of rest, before the percussive sounds returned. She felt Ymira brush her cheek as she got out of bed to get ready for the day. Sierra loved when she did that, but would not tell her that. That would mean revealing she was awake, and then Ymira might stop.

"Sierra!" Christina's face lit up "Commander I heard you've been watching my sister for me. But I can see that Ymira wears the pants in this relationship." Christina exploded into laughter "I'm sorry commander!" Christina squealed. Ymira rolled her eyes at Christina's immaturity. When she stepped forward and put her hand out for a shake. Christina hugged Ymira and said "I'm sorry I wasn't back. You're meant to be empress." Christina was still dressed in her pilot's uniform. "Major Everen." Sasha said "You'll be proud to know Ymira is a good empress." Christina ruffled Ymira's perfect hair. "Look at us! The Everens back together! Don't worry Sierra you can be an Everen some day too." Christina said. Ymira couldn't believe Christina smiled so much. "So Christina where were you for the last 2 years? You were Empress for a bit." Christina nodded " I've been hoping air forces the whole time. I'm a triple ace Ymira. 15 confirmed kills." Sasha cleared her throat to get the other women's attention "The other ambassadors are waiting for you Ymira. And you too Sierra. But I'd get dressed first. Although I'm sure Ymira's okay with it."

Sierra smiled at Christina's joke. "Christina, it is great to see you again. I have missed your humour. And have you ever thought that Ymira would be a fine Abrams?" She said the last sentence with a slight smirk, making sure people understood it was a joke. "And a major. Very impressive I might say. What are you, 3rd Wing? 4th Wing?"

"2nd." Christina said, smiling at Sierra, knowing full well that it was the same wing that Sierra was a part of during her time as a pilot. "Of course. Trying to follow in my footsteps I see."
"Ya, but I am doing a better job" Christina laughed, which lead Sierra to laugh as well.
"Well, I better get some clothes on. As you can see, I am not properly dressed to meet with guests." Sierra struck a pose, as a joke. Sierra knew Christina since Christina joined the Commonwealth air force. They had been in the same flying school and later air platoon, so they were pretty comfortable seeing each other in various degrees of dress. Most groups were.

"I will be back in a bit." Sierra turned and walked back to her room. Closing the door, she disrobed and stepped into a shower, letting the cold water flow over her. She chose a nice suit, with a red blouse. The suit had a nice red trim which matched the shirt perfectly. As an afterthought, Sierra grabbed a pin from her top drawer and fastened it to her lapel, a small Golden Eagle; recognized almost everywhere as the official symbol of Rhodevus. She check her watch, as she strapped it onto her left wrist. Only 20 minutes had passed. Tying her hair into a military braid, she stepped out of her room and went to meet the ambassadors.

Western Rezua

The Rhodeve lead Commonwealth effort was beginning to show signs of progress. sierra's army had stayed in Rezua since the start of the war and was now helping with the recovery. More commonwealth troops and volunteers had arrived with many more to follow. Since the Rhodeve army strayed from the smaller towns, most were still standing and in perfect condition, as if the war had not touched it. The main effort was focused on the cities, as well as the farmland ruined by Rhodeve tanks.

It was a strange sight, to see men and women in uniform with a hoe or shovel in hand, filling up holes or filling up ditches. But, the job had to be done, so it was done. The army handed out food, but not as much as the Jasonians, the army helped rebuild fallen structures, but not as fast as the Jasonians. The one thing they could say they did as good, if not better, was care for Rezuans in their makeshift hospitals. There had already been over 50 professional doctors from Rhodevus flown in to help out, with more doctors and nurses and surgeons and other medical professionals on the way.

The Rhodeve effort was directed on this. Help and heal Rezuans first. Worry about infrastructure later.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:24 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Eomeria

In this city, once ravaged by war, the USJR lead aid effort was under way. In the morning troops and civilians set up supplies for the soup kitchen that ran around the clock. Pancakes, maple syrup and hash browns. Trucks full of construction equipment would arrive, with workers unloading their goods. Like the past days civilians hired by the USJR to work for a wage. It was a simple way to help jumpstart the local economy: by giving money to it. One of the many people getting breakfast that morning was Miron Ethan. Since the war his home was destroyed. His wife was in the hospital, wounded from shrapnel from a shell. The knew it was a shell because of his time in the military. It wasn't the Rezuan military, but rather the Ophion one.

He was chilly. His jacket was barely enough to keep him warm. He had slept in the hospital for the past few days. He was rilled up. Angry. With nearly 600,000 dead all he knew is that the royals were living their life. The war never happened to them. He pictured them living the lime life. Lots of food. Water. Heat. Safety. Now that the Emperess was hooking up with foreigners everything was better. For her.

Miron took a step forward in line.

The group of soldiers were busy feeding the growing line of people. There were not tables or chairs. Many sat on the cracked pavement, eating with aluminum cutlery. It was not the lime life. After ten minutes Miron got to the front of the line. He got a plate, fork and cup of steaming tea. He received his food and thanked the troops who smiled back at him. He took a seat.

Sitting on the ruins of a Tsarist tank Miron Ethan took a look of his world. Days before it was ok. Now it was hell. Yes, the international community pledged to make a difference, but he didn't see it. He wanted change.

Miron finished his food. He took another look at the group of people around him. He stood up.

"I promise you this!" Miron said, looking at the crowd of the hungry and displaced. "I promise that I, Miron Ethan, will dedicate my life to the restoration of our great nation from the hands of poverty and injustice! May god bear witness to my oath! I will not stop until the injustice to our people has been corrected! "

The group of people applauded. Some didn't even bother to look up. The troops kept serving food.

Something had to be done.

Isaac Leon

The ambassador flew in on a J-737 jetliner from Jamestown. He was finally getting out of the Federal Quarter, where for weeks he had been busy arranging the creation of the Alliance. Now that it was a reality the Minister could do what he really enjoyed: visiting war ravaged countries.

Or so that is what Grimpen Mortimer told him to do.

The idea was simple. It had been done before. The USJR would care about Rezua. A lot. So much more than every other country that the Rezuan people will want to work with the USJR more. It had happened in other countries. Now the USJR was looking to do it closer to home. Before the Commonwealth did. Isaac Leon had a blank check and an open heart. Or so he was told. He was instructed to do anything the Rezuans asked. Give anything. Say anything. Be anything. Already the Soviet had expanded the "reconstruction assistance" to the country. Now it was time to face the rulers and see what more could be done to woo them.

The time change was minimal. Luckily he had traveled back several hours in time, allowing for Leon to get more sleep and be more rested. He had a lame airplane breakfast and was on the ground quickly. Wisked off in a military car he was to get his job done.

Isaac landed in airport Everen. The family painting was cleaned of writing from the Tsarists. However, there was a new poster hanging it was a picture of Ymira in her solider uniform. Written in bold letters was 'She Fought For You. Now Fight For Her.' It was a recuitment poster for a labor deal. Leon was driven to the once magnifacant capital was now ruins. The palace had tank shell holes in it. Ymira came out to mean Leon personally. "Sir I apologize. I have not been able to fix my house. My people come first. Please lets talk." Then Ymira lead the Soviets to the meeting room.

Christina waited for Sierra to be ready then joined up with her.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:48 am

The Meeting

"It is quite alright your majesty," Isaac leon said, following the Emperess. "I would like to take the time to express my government's sorrow for the events that have passed. It is hoped that we will be able to mend the situation and further strengthen the ties between our nations. We must show resolve in the face of the terrible actions committed against the people of Rezua." The man continued to follow the leader. "We will stop at nothing to help our friends."

Eastern Rezua

Miron Ethan had just finished speaking to the crowd of workers. Most of them had returned to rebuilding the road that was destroyed fifteen days pass. Another rouge artillery shell landed there, killing twenty people in a bus. Ethan spoke about the need for national unity and resolve. He thanked the Soviets for paying wages as the economy was slowly coming back to the war ravaged town. It was one of many stops he would make to speak to the people.
Jamestown Journal
"There are words I can spell. There are words I can't spell. Then there are words I don't care to spell." -Me

Aznazia
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Aznazia » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:51 pm

tag.
The Federal Republic of Aznazia

My Political View: https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=4.13&soc=2.82
Pro: USA, Guns, Republic, Capitalism, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, Gay Rights, Patriotism, Environment, Green Energy.
Anti: Communism, Corruption, Crony-Capitalism, Accommodation, Fascism, Religious Extremism, Neo-Progressivism.
Peace Time: 450,000 total

Breakdown by branch (peace time):
    -Army: 250,000
    -Navy: 100,000
    -Marines: 35,000
    -Air force: 65,000
Population: 98.362 Million
Current Chancellor: Fredrick Pudikov
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Dwight Folwer
Press Secretary: David Piers
Aznazian Trade Secretary: Christopher Olson

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:05 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:The Meeting

"It is quite alright your majesty," Isaac leon said, following the Emperess. "I would like to take the time to express my government's sorrow for the events that have passed. It is hoped that we will be able to mend the situation and further strengthen the ties between our nations. We must show resolve in the face of the terrible actions committed against the people of Rezua." The man continued to follow the leader. "We will stop at nothing to help our friends."

Eastern Rezua

Miron Ethan had just finished speaking to the crowd of workers. Most of them had returned to rebuilding the road that was destroyed fifteen days pass. Another rouge artillery shell landed there, killing twenty people in a bus. Ethan spoke about the need for national unity and resolve. He thanked the Soviets for paying wages as the economy was slowly coming back to the war ravaged town. It was one of many stops he would make to speak to the people.

Palace

"There is much to talk about, ambassador Leon." Ymira said. She lead him back to the planing room from earlier. Ymira pulled out his chair before sitting down, herself. Sierra, Sasha and Christina joined Ymira's side, the Soviets sat on the other. Ymira began "I would like to thank the United Soviet Jason Republic for their aid in our time of need. Much has been done for the people that need to happen. However, I do have a few problems. First, you still have armies lingering in my nation. I understand you wish to protect us from the Tsarists but I believe 15,000 troops is too much for my people to feel safe with. Perhaps moving the majority of them would be better. On a similar note I'd like to employ the people myself. It will keep their trust in me which is very critical at this point in time. Finally, before the people you've already hired start working I'd like the areas to be checked. I haven't heard about any accidents but it is making me nervous. However, I would like to hear your reasons before I make any decisions on such matters."
Last edited by Rezua on Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

Rezua wrote:
Palace

"There is much to talk about, ambassador Leon." Ymira said. She lead him back to the planing room from earlier. Ymira pulled out his chair before sitting down, herself. Sierra, Sasha and Christina joined Ymira's side, the Soviets sat on the other. Ymira began "I would like to thank the United Soviet Jason Republic for their aid in our time of need. Much has been done for the people that need to happen. However, I do have a few problems. First, you still have armies lingering in my nation. I understand you wish to protect us from the Tsarists but I believe 15,000 troops is too much for my people to feel safe with. Perhaps moving the majority of them would be better. On a similar note I'd like to employ the people myself. It will keep their trust in me which is very critical at this point in time. Finally, before the people you've already hired start working I'd like the areas to be checked. I haven't heard about any accidents but it is making me nervous. However, I would like to hear your reasons before I make any decisions on such matters."

"The reasoning is simple my emperess," Leon replied at once. "We need to help our comrades. This war is one of the largest death tolls this century. We are not only invested in the stability of our neighboring countries but their prosperity. We seek to help the people. It is what we do. The USJR is the worlds largest donator when it comes to international funds. It is what we do." Leon brought out papers from his bag and handed them to the Emperess. "These are the calculations of the local employment we have carried out in your nation. Calculated to the sum we have invested in the labor force as of this morning when I set off to arrive here. This packet includes every name and wage of the people we are hiring. This is a standard method of economic rejuvenation that the USJR has carried out. El Whahyedia, Somelio, Zaneara, Somelikia, this practice is standard. We could pay our own people to work, but we would have to feed them, house them, train and pay them. In the end there is more money returning to our economy than the target country. Not only are we rebuilding, we are jump starting the economy. Within the next month the money multiplier senerio will be evident with the increase in consumer confidence and spending. Now I am sorry, these operations are already underway. The USJR military has made sure that these areas are secure. The fighting has stopped and reconstruction is the norm. We do not want to delay in this but if we must we are under your authority to stop."

Leon paused for a moment. "On the matter of troops, we are no longer in a combat operation and are in the process of removing all heavy military equipment from the country. We are in the process of removing our troops. However, if you do not want us hiring locals to build the only substitute is military personnel already in the country. This goes back to my main point about bringing the men over and what not. We want to leave and have the Ministry of International Affairs take over the economic effort. That can only happen when we have enough of the local population to meet the labor demands of labor intensive civil engineering projects."
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:21 pm

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:
Rezua wrote:
Palace

"The reasoning is simple my emperess," Leon replied at once. "We need to help our comrades. This war is one of the largest death tolls this century. We are not only invested in the stability of our neighboring countries but their prosperity. We seek to help the people. It is what we do. The USJR is the worlds largest donator when it comes to international funds. It is what we do." Leon brought out papers from his bag and handed them to the Emperess. "These are the calculations of the local employment we have carried out in your nation. Calculated to the sum we have invested in the labor force as of this morning when I set off to arrive here. This packet includes every name and wage of the people we are hiring. This is a standard method of economic rejuvenation that the USJR has carried out. El Whahyedia, Somelio, Zaneara, Somelikia, this practice is standard. We could pay our own people to work, but we would have to feed them, house them, train and pay them. In the end there is more money returning to our economy than the target country. Not only are we rebuilding, we are jump starting the economy. Within the next month the money multiplier senerio will be evident with the increase in consumer confidence and spending. Now I am sorry, these operations are already underway. The USJR military has made sure that these areas are secure. The fighting has stopped and reconstruction is the norm. We do not want to delay in this but if we must we are under your authority to stop."

Leon paused for a moment. "On the matter of troops, we are no longer in a combat operation and are in the process of removing all heavy military equipment from the country. We are in the process of removing our troops. However, if you do not want us hiring locals to build the only substitute is military personnel already in the country. This goes back to my main point about bringing the men over and what not. We want to leave and have the Ministry of International Affairs take over the economic effort. That can only happen when we have enough of the local population to meet the labor demands of labor intensive civil engineering projects."

"You have misunderstood me, sir." Ymira said politely "I only want my workers rebuilding, not your soldiers. However, I do not want to send them into areas that have not been declared safe by my military, yours or Rhodevus'. And I'm not quite sure you full understand our customer confidence. Right now we are exporting nearly nothing. Every thing useless is being funneling into rebuilding, which has unfortunately left us to imports alone. Thus our debt has skyrocketed from all the relief resources and money being sent to us. That's why we need every able-bodied Rezuan working, collect 5% - 10% income taxes, depending how-well off a family is, and putting it toward rebuilding our export industries, namely firearms, cars and crops."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Rezua wrote:
"You have misunderstood me, sir." Ymira said politely "I only want my workers rebuilding, not your soldiers. However, I do not want to send them into areas that have not been declared safe by my military, yours or Rhodevus'. And I'm not quite sure you full understand our customer confidence. Right now we are exporting nearly nothing. Every thing useless is being funneling into rebuilding, which has unfortunately left us to imports alone. Thus our debt has skyrocketed from all the relief resources and money being sent to us. That's why we need every able-bodied Rezuan working, collect 5% - 10% income taxes, depending how-well off a family is, and putting it toward rebuilding our export industries, namely firearms, cars and crops."

"As of right now our troops are not in a combat roll. Our troops are acting as the skilled workers and supervisors. Engineers, electrical experts, fields that I am not qualified in," he added as a joke. "All sites are safe if our non combat military is operating there. I will also add that the USJR is actually withdrawing troops while the Commonwealth is still transporting manpower into Rezua." the ambassador replied sharply. "If I may, the USJR is willing to help Rezua start building up its own resources. We are importing supplies because there is a sparsity of them here. However, with the right connections, manpower and leadership that can change. Rezua is a nation flush in natural resources. We are only supplying finished goods, like concrete, steel rebar and other finished goods. However Rezua itself can supply these if we are allowed to invest in industry and move towards home grown supply. This will increase the economic rejuvenation greatly." Leon took a pause.

"I may add that you owe us nothing. All of this is coming from the generosity of the Party Soviet. We want to show that the USJR and Rezua can work together and hopefully lead to more cooperation in the future. No debts are needed in friendship as it is its own reward."
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Rezua wrote:

"As of right now our troops are not in a combat roll. Our troops are acting as the skilled workers and supervisors. Engineers, electrical experts, fields that I am not qualified in," he added as a joke. "All sites are safe if our non combat military is operating there. I will also add that the USJR is actually withdrawing troops while the Commonwealth is still transporting manpower into Rezua." the ambassador replied sharply. "If I may, the USJR is willing to help Rezua start building up its own resources. We are importing supplies because there is a sparsity of them here. However, with the right connections, manpower and leadership that can change. Rezua is a nation flush in natural resources. We are only supplying finished goods, like concrete, steel rebar and other finished goods. However Rezua itself can supply these if we are allowed to invest in industry and move towards home grown supply. This will increase the economic rejuvenation greatly." Leon took a pause.

"I may add that you owe us nothing. All of this is coming from the generosity of the Party Soviet. We want to show that the USJR and Rezua can work together and hopefully lead to more cooperation in the future. No debts are needed in friendship as it is its own reward."

Ymira's poker face had dropped into a faint frown "Mr.Leon I would like to explain myself more. I want my skilled workers rebuilding my nation, not to have them be mere workers. You may leave some troops to fill these roles butI I'd like the majority to go back to my people. Also the USJR has 15,000 soldiers on Rezuan soil. Rhodevus has 1,500 soldiers. And some aid workers. My relation with Sierra Abrams has nothing to do with these facts, you have too many soldiers on Rezuan soil, especially in small local towns. I want the Rezuan army to be in those towns to restore their trust in our armed forces. And were you suggesting I am not allowed to start productions unless to get money from my industry? We've been building these supplies before, the war is what stopped our production. However, this is not you say I am barring you from investing as long as you understand it's in my power to start it when I desire to. Now because of your generosity I would gladly give some company stock to you if that is what you are asking for. I would also allow some of your companies to move branches into Rezua as well, granted I also get to move branches of my companies into yours. However, I sense you came here for a different reason. Tell me what your main objective is, what your government wants so that when you step outside today you can call home and say "I won."

OOC: That "different reason" is Ophion.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Rezua wrote:
Ymira's poker face had dropped into a faint frown "Mr.Leon I would like to explain myself more. I want my skilled workers rebuilding my nation, not to have them be mere workers. You may leave some troops to fill these roles butI I'd like the majority to go back to my people. Also the USJR has 15,000 soldiers on Rezuan soil. Rhodevus has 1,500 soldiers. And some aid workers. My relation with Sierra Abrams has nothing to do with these facts, you have too many soldiers on Rezuan soil, especially in small local towns. I want the Rezuan army to be in those towns to restore their trust in our armed forces. And were you suggesting I am not allowed to start productions unless to get money from my industry? We've been building these supplies before, the war is what stopped our production. However, this is not you say I am barring you from investing as long as you understand it's in my power to start it when I desire to. Now because of your generosity I would gladly give some company stock to you if that is what you are asking for. I would also allow some of your companies to move branches into Rezua as well, granted I also get to move branches of my companies into yours. However, I sense you came here for a different reason. Tell me what your main objective is, what your government wants so that when you step outside today you can call home and say "I won."

"Emperess, the USJR is already withdrawing. As skilled workers come forward to replace our non combat operations we will continue our withdraw of troops. I have not mentioned any personal relations and I am shocked and offended that you think I would bash you for personal decisions. I only care for national ones. I have not suggested anything about preventing your nation from rebuilding on its own. I am merely offering capital that would help rejuvenate local industry. By investment i did not suggest monetary return." The ambassador tried to speak in a level headed and polite manner. He cleared his throat.

"Now on the subject of 'winning' I am particularly shocked. My reason for being here is to help the people of Rezua recover from the terrible event that has come to pass over them. I am also here to further the relations between our nation. I am offended that you think we are here for alternative motives. Our nation has something others do not. It is the second largest economy in the world. One of, if not thee most, technologically forward nations in the region. We have experience in diplomatic cooperation from many parts of the globe. Over the years we have become one of the most efficient, dedicated and beneficial nations to work with in the world. We give billions upon billions of Jasoons, the highest value currency in the region, in foreign development packages. As a neighbor we seek to grow relations with you through trade, cooperation and prosperity of our two peoples."

Isaac finished his statement with a clear and crisp composer. Like the USJR he had spent decades doing what he did best.
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Rezua wrote:

"Emperess, the USJR is already withdrawing. As skilled workers come forward to replace our non combat operations we will continue our withdraw of troops. I have not mentioned any personal relations and I am shocked and offended that you think I would bash you for personal decisions. I only care for national ones. I have not suggested anything about preventing your nation from rebuilding on its own. I am merely offering capital that would help rejuvenate local industry. By investment i did not suggest monetary return." The ambassador tried to speak in a level headed and polite manner. He cleared his throat.

"Now on the subject of 'winning' I am particularly shocked. My reason for being here is to help the people of Rezua recover from the terrible event that has come to pass over them. I am also here to further the relations between our nation. I am offended that you think we are here for alternative motives. Our nation has something others do not. It is the second largest economy in the world. One of, if not thee most, technologically forward nations in the region. We have experience in diplomatic cooperation from many parts of the globe. Over the years we have become one of the most efficient, dedicated and beneficial nations to work with in the world. We give billions upon billions of Jasoons, the highest value currency in the region, in foreign development packages. As a neighbor we seek to grow relations with you through trade, cooperation and prosperity of our two peoples."

Isaac finished his statement with a clear and crisp composer. Like the USJR he had spent decades doing what he did best.

Ymira's poker face had returned and she said "I apologize for bringing up personal matters. It's just that Ethan Miron has 36% of the population bashing me just for that reason. I am pleased your troops are slowly moving out and I thank you for your understanding. "Mr. Leon let me tell you something I've learned. Human nature is corrupt. Don'y worry I'm the same way as everyone too. We do things out of want or desire? No. We do out of need of something, gain, Mr. Leon, is what humans push for. Something wanted in return. These's no shame in accepting it. Denying this is either a lie or proving you come from the greatest nation in existence, a nation who puts others before themselves." Ymira paused to give Leon her signature forlorn understanding smile "However, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and once again thank you for your aid. I will remember this act you have done for Rezua."

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Rezua wrote:
Ymira's poker face had returned and she said "I apologize for bringing up personal matters. It's just that Ethan Miron has 36% of the population bashing me just for that reason. I am pleased your troops are slowly moving out and I thank you for your understanding. "Mr. Leon let me tell you something I've learned. Human nature is corrupt. Don'y worry I'm the same way as everyone too. We do things out of want or desire? No. We do out of need of something, gain, Mr. Leon, is what humans push for. Something wanted in return. These's no shame in accepting it. Denying this is either a lie or proving you come from the greatest nation in existence, a nation who puts others before themselves." Ymira paused to give Leon her signature forlorn understanding smile "However, I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and once again thank you for your aid. I will remember this act you have done for Rezua."

Leon hid his discontent with the monarch. She was obviously having trust issues, understandable for what she went through. However this was becoming rather severe. She was willing to trust her girlfriend's country over matters of pressing state issues.

"We are always here for the Rezuan people," Leon said, bowing respectfully. "I would like add that the USJR officially invites you to open an embassy in our capital and requests that we may return the favor in your capital. It will allow us to be of better help and always there to hear your requests, proposals or concerns."
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Rezua wrote:

Leon hid his discontent with the monarch. She was obviously having trust issues, understandable for what she went through. However this was becoming rather severe. She was willing to trust her girlfriend's country over matters of pressing state issues.

"We are always here for the Rezuan people," Leon said, bowing respectfully. "I would like add that the USJR officially invites you to open an embassy in our capital and requests that we may return the favor in your capital. It will allow us to be of better help and always there to hear your requests, proposals or concerns."

Ymira curtsied respectfully back "I shall indeed like having an embassy in your esteemed capital, Ambassador Leon." Outside a loud commotion had suddenly started. The word "Ophion." could faintly be heard. Ymira looked out a hole in the wall "What the heck is happening-oh no..."
Ymira ran past Leon and called to Christina "Get the Soviets out of here right now!"

Christina looked at her sister with a dismayed look "I'm your sister I should go."

"No Christina. Do as I say."

"But Ymira-"

Ymira screamed back at her sister "Christina that's an order from your empress. Get the Soviets out of the palace NOW!" Ymira and Sasha (OOC: and I'm assuming Sierra) disappeared down the stairs, Sasha's gun drawn. Christina sighed warily and said "So much for a welcome home party. Please follow me, the palace is under siege, we're taking Empress 2 (Empress 1 is for Ymira) out of the helipad." Christina lead the Soviets toward the helipad to leave in a helicopter. Ymira hushed out the front gates to be greeted by an angry mob. They held torches, pitchforks, guns and signs. The police held riot shields and billy clubs and were doing their best to hold back the mob from the front steps of the palace. Then, they abandoned that idea and fled behind the gates and locked them. Ymira took a megaphone from a police officer and spoke through it "Attention!" Ymira shouted. The mob stopped beating on the gates and looked up at Ymira. She continued with her forlorn understanding smile.

"My people it has been 10 days since the Tsarists have been ousted. I can understand how you feel, your houses are destroyed with far more damage to them than my dusty old palace. However, half of my home has been gutted to create temporary generators for the hospital. Now I know it's difficult to live in a situation like this I am hurting too. 4 million of our family betrayed us weeks ago and tried to bring us under their control. We fought to not only be free but to unify ourselves again. Through our own power. I understand why some of you want to join Ophion but remember that we have each other and the commonwealth-"

At this the mob began screaming insults about Ymira's sexuality and her personal choices
"Rhodeve Pet!"

"Royal wh***!"

"Stupid b****!"

Ymira shouted through the megaphone again "Hold on just one minute. You're calling me all these awful things because of the choice I made? Tell me one time I have ever cut into your personal rights? Am I not a Rezuan citizen too? Am I not entitled to the same rights you have? Why am I not allowed to chose whom I stay with when I let you do what you please?" The mob began shouting again. "As I was saying!" Ymira continued "We can rebuild without having to join Ophion. We already have supplies from the Soviets but full mobilization into Ophion would me the lose of the tariffs Rezua has so badly needed in the past. Are we not a strong nation? We have gone through hardships before, yet we have always pulled through. We just need to stand united and together-" Ymira was cut short. The last sound to come through the megaphone was a gag. Ymira was doubled over crutching her chest, blood hanging from her mouth. The empress crumbled to her knees and the crowd cheered. "Monsters!" one of the guards called "Monsters! They've shot the empress!" The mob began beating on the gate again. The gates broke and the mob surged onto the guards. Molotov cocktails and torches were thrown at the palace as the police struggled to hold back the large mob. BTRs and tanks rolled up from the back of the palace and began firing tear gas. "Disperse! Disperse! We will use deadly force!" A commander screamed from a megaphone. The crowd began beating the police but suddenly the tanks advanced and blocked the gates. Helicopters dropped more tear gas from the sky and slowly the mob started to flee. The palace front was ablaze but fire engines soon were let in by the tanks.

Ymira was barely conscious with a oxygen mask on her face. A medic held her wound, trying to keep pressure on the wound "Everyone out of the way!" a medic called. The group of doctors and medics frantically wheeled Ymira on a rolling stretcher toward Empress 1. Christina had stayed to watch and was now in Empress 1 readying to fly Ymira to Eomeria Hospital. The Soviets were taken by Sasha into the bomb shelter under the palace until the pandemonium died down. Sierra ran to keep up with Ymira. The group arrived on the roof and began loading Ymira onto Empress 1. Ymira suddenly lashed out with her hand and grabbed Sierra's. Ymira's words were choked with pain and tears. "Sierra....I...love....y-" Ymira suddenly blacked out and her arm went limp in Sierra's. A guard pulled Sierra away from Ymira and Empress 1 began taking off, doctors encircled Ymira. Sierra fought against the guard but he said "Stop fighting me! She's not dead and there's no room for you to go. You're only holding her up and wasting time, time is the only thing she's got right now." Empress 1 took off at a rapid speed, a machine gun hanging out 1 door in case someone tried anything funny. The guard lead Sierra down the stairs into the bunker and told her to wait with Sasha and the Soviets.

OOC: Wow this was dark. Anyway Rhodevus I apologize for controlling Sierra a bit but I though she'd follow after Ymira.
Last edited by Rezua on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:42 pm

TO: The Esteemed Leaders and Associated Company of Rezua

We of the Zanerian government and citizens interested in the plight of your country, and would like to extend a sympathetic hand toward the wounded Empress Ymira. We have received word that she was shot in the lung and needing of immediate surgery. We would like to house her in the Victorion Hospital of Zanera, where she will be given great care. The people will have time to settle down, and she will no longer receive threats against her very life, for being what she is. We fully support her personal and formal decisions, and would like to give support any way we can. We thank you for your patience in reading this official letter.

Sincerely,

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:15 pm

Sierra's eyes filled with small tears as Ymira was shot yet again. She had told her it would be a good idea to where a bullet proof vest for a while, but Ymira refused. She followed the guards into the room with the Soviets and Sasha. Crossing her arms over her chest, Sierra said softly, "why did I not bring my gun..."
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:39 pm

Isaac Leon

Issac thought that the Emperess was behaving rudely. It was something he was going to report back. As he was preparing to leave he was going to address the crowd himself, telling them that the Alliance would not support violence. But then his world was shaken. With the Empresses shot Leon was rushed to safety. He would take out his cell phone on the way to the bunker and press the panic function. It would give the USJR a constant update on his location. He was rushed into the bunkers.

In the USJR a team of SADS special forces were being prepared for a mission to treacle the ambassador. Meanwhile the President of the USJR denounced the violence in the country, stating it was not the goal of the Alliance to sow violence, only peace.
Jamestown Journal

Rezua
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Eomeria Hospital

An army of guards surrounded the hospital. They weren't sure if a mob would come but they prepared. Ymira was in surgery for nearly 2 hours as doctors worked tirelessly to save her life. The bullet had passed through the lung completely and was stuck in her back. After closing the holes the worked on the bullet. Finally, they finished the surgery and left Ymira alone. She slept for an hour before waking up. "Hello Empress. Do you feel alright?" A nurse said. Ymira looked at the young nurse and nodded. "A message from Zanera came. They'd like you to come to Zanera and get more medical help. You'd be placed in a medical coma-like state." Ymira said in a coarse and quiet voice "No. They must come here. I will not run from my home. Nor will I be have this pain eased. I must stay awake and know what is happening. That's an order." The nurse was shocked and relayed the message to the doctors. A message was sent to Zanera

Most Esteemed Leader

Empress Everen would like to remain in Rezua. However you are invited to send a medical team and equipment to help her. This is most generous.

Palace Bunker

At the same time Ymira completed surgery the fires in the palace were out. The group was allowed back into the palace in a room with no holes on the 5th floor. The Soviets were promised protection. Sasha turned to Sierra and said "You can't blame yourself. You didn't know. And besides what could one gun have done, Sierra? Could you have killed them all? Where was the shooter? Suppose you shot at the person you think did it, and you missed and hit a child or a woman. Or suppose that person wasn't the one would shot Ymira. Granted they were trying to storm the palace but just think about the headlines : Rhodeve Heir Shoots Into Protesters. Not even 1 of our guards was killing because our guys knew the kind of crap that would happen. One bullet, Sierra, one bullet can change everything. This war was started on one bullet, the first to piece Levi's chest. He was the most loyal to Ymira than anyone else. Or what about the bullet Ymira choose not to kill Hanji with? That was one bullet that made the difference. I'm not saying it's right but those people out there hate you for loving Ymira. They can't cope with all that's happening and instead need to find other, more powerful things to cling to. They think you control Ymira. If you fired into that crowd you'd hurt Ymira more than one bullet ever could. Your actions are what they judge Ymira on. You'd have destroyed her reputation, the thing she values more than her life. Honor is what Everens put above themselves. And I'm sure you know that, having personally know the 3 Everen women. They're tough, it took a lot to kill Juliet, Christina survived more than most could, and let me tell you that Ymira's the one who will take more beating than anyone else and still be loyal to her country."
Last edited by Rezua on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zanera
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zanera » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:14 pm

Rezua wrote:Eomeria Hospital

An army of guards surrounded the hospital. They weren't sure if a mob would come but they prepared. Ymira was in surgery for nearly 2 hours as doctors worked tirelessly to save her life. The bullet had passed through the lung completely and was stuck in her back. After closing the holes the worked on the bullet. Finally, they finished the surgery and left Ymira alone. She slept for an hour before waking up. "Hello Empress. Do you feel alright?" A nurse said. Ymira looked at the young nurse and nodded. "A message from Zanera came. They'd like you to come to Zanera and get more medical help. You'd be placed in a medical coma-like state." Ymira said in a coarse and quiet voice "No. They must come here. I will not run from my home. Nor will I be have this pain eased. I must stay awake and know what is happening. That's an order." The nurse was shocked and relayed the message to the doctors. A message was sent to Zanera

Most Esteemed Leader

Empress Everen would like to remain in Rezua. However you are invited to send a medical team and equipment to help her. This is most generous.

Palace Bunker

At the same time Ymira completed surgery the fires in the palace were out. The group was allowed back into the palace in a room with no holes on the 5th floor. The Soviets were promised protection. Sasha turned to Sierra and said "You can't blame yourself. You didn't know. And besides what could one gun have done, Sierra? Could you have killed them all? Where was the shooter? Suppose you shot at the person you think did it, and you missed and hit a child or a woman. Or suppose that person wasn't the one would shot Ymira. Granted they were trying to storm the palace but just think about the headlines : Rhodeve Heir Shoots Into Protesters. Not even 1 of our guards was killing because our guys knew the kind of crap that would happen. One bullet, Sierra, one bullet can change everything. This war was started on one bullet, the first to piece Levi's chest. He was the most loyal to Ymira than anyone else. Or what about the bullet Ymira choose not to kill Hanji with? That was one bullet that made the difference. I'm not saying it's right but those people out there hate you for loving Ymira. They can't cope with all that's happening and instead need to find other, more powerful things to cling to. They think you control Ymira. If you fired into that crowd you'd hurt Ymira more than one bullet ever could. Your actions are what they judge Ymira on. You'd have destroyed her reputation, the thing she values more than her life. Honor is what Everens put above themselves. And I'm sure you know that, having personally know the 3 Everen women. They're tough, it took a lot to kill Juliet, Christina survived more than most could, and let me tell you that Ymira's the one who will take more beating than anyone else and still be loyal to her country."

TO: The Esteemed Leaders and Associated Company of Rezua

We thank you for your cooperation and shall send a team of doctors with various medical supplies. We ask that you protect them sufficiently and keep them from harm. We hope that Empress Ymira gets well very soon, and that she suffers the minimum. We shall help however we can, and will send some peacekeeping soldiers if need be.

Sincerely,
Last edited by Zanera on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:13 pm

Rezua wrote:Eomeria Hospital

Most Esteemed Leader

Palace Bunker

"I know." Sierra said quietly. "I know how strong they all are. I was there at the end with Juliet (OOC: we can discuss this if you want) and have been saved many times by Christina. Ymira has been through more hardship than anyone I know, including Diana. Diana had her people behind her, while Ymira is still struggling to keep hers with her. I hope she is okay. But, I can still dream can't I? Something needs to be done. I am already getting bad press. People think Rhodevus is the reason for all of Rezua's hardships. I have been called as a liar by the Newspapers for something I did not even remember saying. I feel as though I am tearing down both Rezua as well as my home country."

Sierra started pacing. She always paced when she was angry. Or sad. Or even lonely. Diana did it too. Apparently it was something very common amongst leaders. Not that Sierra thought herself as a leader much anymore after what was happening to the Rezuan and Rhodeve relationship by the civilians. I have got to stop thinking about them as civilians. I am one of them. Sierra thought, shaking her head. "Sasha." Sierra said. "I have to do something."

She turned to the USJR leader (pretend I said his name, I cannot remember it right now), "President (or whoever he actually is), Empress Ymira has been shot by her own people. And, we are just stuck down here for our own protection. We must show to the Rezuan people that we as important international figures stand together with Ymira, even in the face of danger to ourselves." Sierra headed over to the stairs, placing a foot on the first step. "Will you come with me?"
She/Her

Factbook

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Soviet Jason Republic » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:42 am

Palace Bunker

Ambassador Leon turned to Sierra with a look of distrust. "Ambassador Leon, your highness," he replied with a sharp tone. This woman is unfit to be heir to our ally. However, Rhodevus is our ally. He took a moment to think of words and to calm himself. "For someone who has made claims about my country to the press in this matter I do not think that being with you is a good thing. As a matter of fact, for someone who denounced Ophion, you have put yourself in a bad place. I will go up alone. To speak. My goverment should be preparing an evacuation team to deal with me. If needed we can bring you." The Ambassador went to make his way up the stairs to the crowd. He took from his pocket his USA and Alliance pins. He would put them on his chess.

Outside

Ethan was displeased with the crowd. He had urged them to be peaceful, but that clearly fell through. He rose up onto a piece of the wreckage and would speak to the rioting crowd. "Is this what the Alliance stands for! For fighting? For chaos! No! It is for cooperation! We cannot show the world that we will destroy our own when we want to work with them!"
Jamestown Journal

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 am

United Soviet Jason Republic wrote:Palace Bunker

Ambassador Leon turned to Sierra with a look of distrust. "Ambassador Leon, your highness," he replied with a sharp tone. This woman is unfit to be heir to our ally. However, Rhodevus is our ally. He took a moment to think of words and to calm himself. "For someone who has made claims about my country to the press in this matter I do not think that being with you is a good thing. As a matter of fact, for someone who denounced Ophion, you have put yourself in a bad place. I will go up alone. To speak. My goverment should be preparing an evacuation team to deal with me. If needed we can bring you." The Ambassador went to make his way up the stairs to the crowd. He took from his pocket his USA and Alliance pins. He would put them on his chess.

Outside

Ethan was displeased with the crowd. He had urged them to be peaceful, but that clearly fell through. He rose up onto a piece of the wreckage and would speak to the rioting crowd. "Is this what the Alliance stands for! For fighting? For chaos! No! It is for cooperation! We cannot show the world that we will destroy our own when we want to work with them!"

"Don't you dare criticize me with no reason, and then do exactly what I had planned to do. All you have thought of so far was keeping yourself safe. Without me asking you to join me, you would have stayed down here in safety. If anyone is going up there, it will be me, not you." Sierra was furious at the Jasonian leader. She had no idea why all these rumours were being spread about her. She marched up the stairs not even checking if the Jasonian leader was behind her.

She reached the top of the stairs first. I have no idea how Queen Diana could put up with them for so long. she thought to herself before opening the door that protected them during the initial fighting where Ymira was injured. There were guards at the doors. "Sirs, I am going on a walk. Would you be able to direct me to the part of the city that is in need of the most help?"
She/Her

Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents